Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott chan An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. Even as we speak, I mean, it's hard to imagine, but California is still struggling with wildfires. It's just it's out of control. They can't seem to get a handle on any of this. One real estate guru out there made a prediction that the number one reason why many of these wildfire victims are not going to return to the Pacific Palisades. This guy from Million Dollar Listing, a real estate agent by the name of Josh Altman, and he said, they're not going to return because they don't want to return. Of course, they want to go back there, but they're not going to return because it's simple math. I don't believe that they're going to be able to afford to rebuild with most of the people that are heavily uninsured, with the high cost of construction and lumber and steel. We're talking about one thousand dollars per foot building in the Palisades and in Malibu, so you're talking about millions and millions of dollars now on top of everything else. Now with rain hitting southern California and the Santa Ana winds that have fueled the wildfires, well now they are worried about significant mud slides, which again is another predictable event out there. You know, the Bay Area has become a war zone as La has been burning. I mean, things are not getting better for the people out in California, and it's just sad. The whole thing is, you know, how much of this is preventable.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You might recall we've played this before, back in twenty eighteen with Gavin Newsom next to him, Donald Trump talked about the science of forestry. I think we're the only ones that keep mentioning this. You can get a degree from top universities about in forestry, and there's simple things like you know, getting rid of the kindling or the brush that is, you know, the kindling for these wildfires. And certainly that that's part part of the science. Fire walls where you have these areas so that even with high winds, you know, you have a break where where lands there's nothing to burn, and that gives the fire department, you know, a lot of assistance in preventing the spread of these fires. Having water out of hydrants would be helpful. Having reservoirs that had water in them would be helpful. Moving the water that is readily available in northern California to southern California, that would be that would make a lot of sense. Not pouring, you know, however, many millions of gallons of water into the Pacific Ocean. That would be simple common sense. And you know, then everyone on the left is upset because you know, people like Speaker Johnson and President Trump are out there saying, yeah, we're going to help out our fellow Americans in California. We're not going to leave them high and dry, kind of the way Joe and Kamala did the people in North Carolina and what we're going to do, but we're going to put it in that you practice, you know that you change your behavior out here. And this this way, the American taxpayers won't have to continue to bail out these people again and again and again. And this is Trump from twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Cleaned out and protected. We've got to take care of the floors, you know, the floors of the forests very important.
Speaker 4: You look at other.
Speaker 3: Countries where they do it differently, and it's a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said, we have much different We're a forest nation.
Speaker 5: He called it a forest nation.
Speaker 3: And they spent a lot of time on breaking and.
Speaker 5: Cleaning and doing things and they.
Speaker 3: Don't have any problem. And when it is, it's a very small problem. So I know everybody's looking at that bar to that end and it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: That it's going to work out and anyway, so on Friday, a lot of people expected fireworks that didn't happen. Gavin Newsom showed up met the President when he landed in law Los Angeles, a very contentious meeting with the La May Karen Best, and the President telling her that you know she has emergency powers, she needs to use them, and she being combative, but that's not even worth the time of day because it looks like she might get recalled. I think an effort has started for Gavin Newsom, but he's only got two years left at this point. Anyway. But Gavin Newsom did remind Donald Trump that he was very public and grateful for all that Donald Trump did in his first term for Californians during COVID. Most importantly, thank you for being here for me.
Speaker 6: It's a great deal to all of us, not just the folks in Palisades, the folks in Alcadina that were devastated.
Speaker 7: We're going to need your support.
Speaker 2: We're going to need your help if you were there for us during Colvid. I don't forget that.
Speaker 8: And I have all the expectations that we'll be able to work together to get this speedy recoverment.
Speaker 1: All right, So there's hope. But there is a science in forestry. There is, and I think I'm the only one that actually went. We looked up all the different schools. I won't mention them again now where you can get a degree in forestry top schools in the country anyway. Ron Holt is the Black River Unit forester with the South Carolina Forestry Commission in King Street, South Carolina. Anyway, I just wanted to add some, you know, some of the science behind this, because there is science behind this, Ron based on everything you've seen, and based on empty hydrants and reservoirs and cutting back on firefighters budgets and have a fire chief saying that they were only you know, at half staff for any wildfire if it God forbid broke out, which is very predictable in California. I mean, could could a lot of this have been prevented? Could any of it have been prevented?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, as far as what the South Southeast and South Carolina particular are very strong proponents that prescribed burning fire, if you will, California is a unique area just in the fact of large tracts of land, the terrain is steep as Santa Ana winds. Of course, with when you're having eighty two one hundred mile an hour wind, it turns from a wildfire suppression to basically just getting people out of the way.
Speaker 1: It's the safe Well, maybe a better way to ask the question is do you believe they did enough in terms of clearing out the brush the kindling for these wildfires? And how is it possible that hydrants don't have water in them that work, and how is it possible they have a reservoir that doesn't have any water in it?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't I can't really comment on the fact that California is like the reservoir the hydrant situation, But as far as the brush, I can concentrate more on that. You know, that's coming from years of build up and a lot of that vegetation out there is very flammable. We have a flammable vegetation here in the Southeast that we have to deal with. And you know, once you if you don't have a burning every two to three years, it grows back. It's already six feet to eight feet tall within just two or three years. And that's one of the things we deal with. We basically put burning on a rotation when we do burn a piece of property. And that's one of the things that they've been very limited at and a lot of their protocols. It's backwards out there as far as from the southeast. We're eighty seven percent privately owned in South Carolina, and you out there, just looking at some statistics, they're roughly fifty to sixty percent fairly. And they have so much of a process and policy that takes so long to write a prescribed fire plan and to get those boots on the ground and out there in such a small win into weather. And whereas we are as limited, our hands are as side, so to speak, as far as how quickly we can write a burn plan and put that in.
Speaker 1: You don't you don't seem as outraged as I am the things that we learned. We learned that they cut the firefighter's budget by millions of dollars in the months leading up to this. We know that the fire chief said that if they ever do have a wildfire in the area, that they would only have about half the firefighters that would be necessary to control such a fire of fire. We learned that the reservoir was empty. We learned that millions of gallons of water are not transported from northern California to southern California, where they often have droughts, but in fact that water was being portant to the Pacific Ocean. We learned that in the area you know, controlled burns don't have happened very often, or fire break areas are not designed into the landscape of of these very heavily concentrated areas. You don't seem as outraged as I am. To me, those are fundamental mistakes that could have gone a long way to saving lives and property right And like I.
Speaker 9: Said, I can't really comment on their particular situations. I can speak as a firefighter, a lot of land firefighter. I'd be extremely frustrated if I didn't have the tools I needed to do my job. I've actually been in fault fires in California right outside of LA and the Angelus National Forest and northern California outside of Hackey Camp. And you know, they've got some great folks out there, hardworking folks, And I don't think anybody's debating that, but I can imagine, you know, frustration when they need the resources to do their jobs.
Speaker 1: Are a firefighter and you're willing to put your life on the line to save somebody's life and property and the fire hydrant does not water, what's the point you have no tools to fight that fire. But we do appreciate your expertise. We're very grateful for you. Ron Holt, thank you so much for being with us. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Let us say hi to Frank and my free state of Florida. Frank, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Thank you, thank you very much for taking my call. I have been following immigration problems in this country for well over twenty five years. And while I found that almost all of the dialogue is about crossing illegally into the country, very sealesomen with ever do they ever talk about social Security? Now? As I recall, I'm an old man, and those are recall, several years ago a study was put out where they were tens of thousands, or at least thousands of people working on social Security numbers of people who are at least one hundred and twelve years old, which means today were incapable of working or dead. So I think, I think that I know it's a federal offense, violation of the federal lost, and it's a felony, which I think is a stronger case to get people to self deport rather than facing some kind of small or lesser charge. Facing the felony, somebody who's in here and has been using that system of somebody else's social Security number, they're going to say, I'm out of here, because as I read it, they can be fined, jailed, or deported. So perhaps they will decide to self deport, which is a much cheaper way of doing it. And I just hope that the federal government, when they get to this beyond this initial round start looking into the social security aspect of and I think today in today's world, perhaps with AI. If you call, you go into somebody and you get your social Security number, and the guy tells his name is Joe, and when you look up as social security number, his name is Salvatore or Frank or something, that tells you immediately he's working illegally and probably subject to the false you know, false identities. I'm not a lawyer, don't don't pretend to be one.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think you're I think you're raising a very good point. I'd really do. And I think the point that you're making is, first of all, it's headed towards insolvency number one. Number two, Americans are paying dearly the high cost of illegal immigration at a time when we're nearly forty trillion dollars in debt that we're putting on our children and grandkids. We have a lot of money we need to spend. We have to shore up social security and medicare. It's not going to be cheap finding all of these Harris Biden illegals and deporting them, and it's going to cost a lot of money. It's going to cost a lot of money for the next generation of weaponry and to catch up to China and Russia with hypersonic missile technology, among others. So we've got a lot of money to spend, and you know we cannot be giving, you know, paying for sex change operations one of the reasons you know, for illegal immigrants that Kamala Harris I believe lost. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine point one, Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program. Scott in New York, Scott, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Yes, good afternoon, Sean. How are you good, sir?
Speaker 10: Yeah? So, yeah.
Speaker 4: I wanted to know if you're familiar with doctor Kevin McDonald and the culture critique.
Speaker 1: I am not, off the top of my head, no, okay, Well, what.
Speaker 4: It is in a nutshell brief synopsis, it's a devastating analysis and examination of cultural Marxism and its effect on our institutions, particularly the mass media and our colleges and universities, and how those institutions affect our government. And one of the things that typifies Marxist societies is thought control and coercion by the government to have people fall in line with a particular party narrative.
Speaker 1: Only because of their constraints of time. I could talk to you about this for hours, but you know this is parents have every right to instill what values they believe in in their children. It's not the school's responsibility, except that they demand that kids behave in schools so they don't disrupt others from learning. But really, you know, if schools did the basics like reading, writing, math, science, history, all of these things, you know what, they wouldn't have time for any of this. But they must insist on good behavior. And I'd protect our kids, by the way, with armed you know, former military, armed, former police in every school to keep the and I'd have metal detectors in every school so you can stop school shootings, probably forever. I could just go on and on about this, but as far as Mary Garland goes, he's just going to say, well, I appointed a special prosecutor. I appointed one for Hunter Biden, blah blah blah. I'm not sure it would go very far. But Director Ray also turned a blind eye to the law breaking and weaponization and politicizing of his department and the intelligence community of the same thing. I think the best thing we can do is clean it out and find people that you know don't believe in equal justice under the law, etc.
Speaker 2: And get rid of them.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn or number. You want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: He never stops working for the good of a country. Sean Annity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news.
Speaker 2: Annity is on right now, all.
Speaker 1: Right, twenty five now to the top the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, you know, God forbid, what do you do? Somebody breaks into your house, wants to bring harm to you and your family and is putting your life in jeopardy. What are you going to do? You have to defend yourself and I pray that never happens to anybody. But it's a very very dark, violent world, as we all know. We read it every day, we hear about it every day. If you defend yourself and your life and your family's life, well that's where your nightmare can start. You know, we live in a time when government overreach. It's very real. You have some prosecutors, politicians, they want nothing more than to make examples out of law abiding gun owners like you and me. That is a very real scenario for so many people. I mean, it didn't involve a gun, but you saw what happened in the pennycase in New York. Anyway, I want to encourage all of you. I've been a proud member of the usc CAA for over nine years, and I know, if God forbid that moment ever comes in my life, I won't be alone. And I want to encourage all of you, protect your family, your freedoms. Join the us CCA. They're over eight hundred thousand safe responsible gun owners. People like me trust the us c cight to have our back with training and safety and resources and self defense liability insurance, and they'll be there if God forbid you find yourself in that situation. Just text my last name, Hannity, to the number eight seven two to two two. Learn more about how a membership with the us CCA can safeguard your family, protect your rights. Just text Hannity, ha n and it Y to the number eight seven two two two today. I really have nothing against Elena Gomez. I really don't. I think I interviewed it once back in the day that I do it on radio or TV. Linda, do you remember, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you interviewed her on TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you know she seemed, you know, nice enough. And I saw this video was on the Daily Caller. I think either you or sweet Baby James sent it to me, and she is just in tears on social media about all these illegal immigrants being deported by Donald Trump. And I'm gonna play for you because but while I'm playing it for you, what did I do during the entire campaign? I would scroll the names of Americans that were murdered, the names of Americans, including young children that were raped, the names of Americans that were victims of violent crime, and that scroll went on and on and on and on and on. Most of the names you haven't heard a heard of. We've heard about Lake and Riley, Rachel Morn, Jocelyn Nungary, but there are so many, hundreds of other people, thousands of you include rape and violent crime. Never mind all the overdose deaths because of Harris and Biden's borders, mind that terrorists are in this country. It was great to see Trende Arragua was rounded up about fifty gang members in Colorado this weekend. I was glad to see that, But all the other names of even young children and women that were murdered by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. We have known terrorists in this country. What do you think they're doing. They're planning an attack on our homeland, that's what they're doing. It seems to me that it's it's when not if I pray to God I'm wrong. I don't think I'm going to be proven wrong. Here's the Lena Gomez because I don't remember her. After the death of any one of these going on social media crying this.
Speaker 2: Way, I just shouldn't say that.
Speaker 10: I'm so sorry. Only people they're getting.
Speaker 1: Detected, the children, they don't understand.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 10: I wish they could do something that it can't. I don't know what to do. He'll try every there.
Speaker 2: Where.
Speaker 1: Are these celebrities crying over the videos of the women that have been raped and murdered by unvetted Harris illegals, or the people the many many children, names you've never heard of, that have been murdered because of open borders that have allowed fentanyl and opioids into our country. You know, I've talked to Rachel Morin's family. I've talked to Lake and Riley's family. I've spoken with Alexis Nungary, Rachel. Jocelyn Nungary's mother and her grandfather. I've interviewed both of them. And in case you don't remember, he is Alexis Nungary describing the murder of her twelve year old daughter, who fought Apparently she was ravaged for hours, and she fought back, and she scratched and clawed and bit and did everything possible to protect you, the little girl, and then they murdered her. Here's her mother.
Speaker 6: It has been two months and twenty five days today since my daughter has passed away. On Monday, June seventeenth, twenty twenty four, my daughter, Jocelyn was murdered and thrown in a bayou of water underneath the creek on that Sunday night, before I went to bed, told joscelyncodn night and I loved her. She was there when I closed my eyes that night, and that Monday morning, when I opened my eyes, she was gone. She was a preteen out doing what teenagers do, going to the corner store to get a soda. She was preyed on by two illegal Venezuelan immigrants. They saw an innocent young girl and made her a target for their horrendous actions. That Monday morning, June seventeenth was terrifying. Waking up to know your child this was missing and frantically searching the area where her phone was being pained just two minutes away from our home. Driving up to that exact location to see the crime scene tape in officers by a bridge, my heart sank. I ran out of the car to the officers. I explained, I woke up to my daughter missing and I don't know where she is, but her phone was pining right where we were. They said they hadn't seen anything and they would let me know. Within forty five minutes, I received a phone call from a sergeant asking me to come downtown to discuss her whereabouts. I'm still hanging on a hope that my twelve year old daughter is still somewhere out there. They bring me to the floor labeled Homicide Division. I didn't know what to think. After being taken to a room, speaking for about every minute I remember leading up to my last moments with her. Was when they had finally told me that the body where my body, where my daughter is. Jocelyn's phone was being pained. Followed by seeing the photo I showed them confirmed their suspicions and they did believe the Jane Doe body that was found matched the picture of my daughter, Joscelyn hu Gray. My heart shattered. I couldn't believe what was just told to me. A day after being told about my daughter, I was told they were going to need to release pictures of the illegal immigrants and my daughter from footage to the local news stations to help find who murdered my daughter Jocelyn. They proceeded to tell me how my daughter was murdered. She was strangled to death. She had no clothing from the waist down, her hands and her ankles were tied and thrown under the bridge of water like she was nothing but garbage.
Speaker 1: Were where where was Selena Gomans? Then run down? I don't remember any celebrity crying over any of this. I don't remember anyone in the state run legacy media mob. I don't remember fake Jake Tapper telling the American people all of this was happening, or conspiracy theorists. You know, a peddler extraordinaire with people at MSDNC led by Rachel Maddow and liberal Joe Ever talking about it. It didn't seem to care it is. All they wanted was they wanted to defeat Donald Trump at all costs. And thank goodness you didn't listen to them. Steve is in San Diego again. They've had their issues with wildfire, Steve, how are you? How are things that over there now herey, Sean?
Speaker 10: How you doing?
Speaker 7: I think they're getting a little bit better because right now we are having a little bit of rain and that's going to certainly help here in San Diego. But the real big ones, of course, you're still up in La and but it's getting better, Sean. I mean that's the main thing. Hey, listen. The thing I called about is you know Donald Trump?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean obviously, okay, you're h you're a good friend of his. I was wondering if you could pass something on to Donald Trump, just to make sure that he remembers China is buying our farm land.
Speaker 1: And then our ranch and our wrench land and land near military and so the lations you're one hundred percent right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and them and private equity. Okay, China and private equity are killing our farmland for the future.
Speaker 4: And this whole thing with.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump coming in and cleaning house, that also.
Speaker 4: Should be clean house.
Speaker 7: You know that they wouldn't sell the United States any not one foot of land.
Speaker 8: They wouldn't sell it to us, But they're expecting us to give up.
Speaker 7: Our farmland for them.
Speaker 11: Okay, Donald Trump, please let him know to get rid of that contract or whatever they got going on from biding that they're buying our farmland sun which.
Speaker 7: Is absolutely incredible. How that could even be allowed.
Speaker 1: You know, China would never let us do it, and that's everything you need to know. No, I would insist. And by the way, it's a question, I'm not sure if I spoke to them alfare or on air. I know we have discussed the topic. I know he agrees with us on this topic. It has not come up yet, but he's only been in office a week. I promise you this, I will bring it up with him in my next interview, and I will bring it up with him when I talk to him privately, because you're right that that is a top national security issue and it's not that he's ignoring it. I mean, in one week he's had three hundred and fifty plus executive actions. I mean, it's taking me half my opening monologue of my first hour of this show just to list what he's done in the last day or two. So, but you're one hundred percent right. It's a very critical issue, and I'll make sure I bring it to his attention, although I'm pretty confident he's very aware of it and we'll deal with it. I'm very confident of that, okay, And I think what has to happen is people have to if you're a Chinese national, you can't be buying our farm land, he can't be buying our ranch land, and you can't be buying land near our military installations. He did say he would get to the bottom and inform the public about the drone issue, which I'm looking forward to learning about. He also is going to be transparent when it comes to the spy balloon, and he's going to be transparent on the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK. And I, frankly, I don't know what's going to be in there. Maybe nothing, but I think that you know, hiding this information since the nineteen sixties is insane. I think our government needs to be more transparent. Anyway, I think you bring up a great point. We do appreciate you. God bless you all right, quick break will come right back. More of your phone calls coming up toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Hey, if you are a timeshare owner and you're feeling the impact of all these recent changes in the timeshare industry, and it's getting worse and worse by the day. Now, more than ever, the cost of timeshare ownership far outweigh the benefits. I mean, they're raising the costs every year. Availability is down dramatically. A lone star transfer Command. They're the only company that I trust. They're wonderful people, the family run business, the only people I trust that will help get you out of your time share. And if you want to know how great they are, you can just look at our listeners and their positive feedback. It just demonstrates why we have proudly supported them for so many years. For over a decade, they've very successfully helped tens of thousands of timeshare owners get out. And what they're doing is they have exclusive options and for timeshare owners, so you can get out faster and easier than any other option that any other company is offering. They're the only company that will give you a written guarantee release you from your time share in a specific time frame. They're going to tell you how quickly they'll do it. They have an A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau, thousands and thousands of five star reviews. Read their customer comments. Their customer service is their top priority. They'll give you a free consultation, oh pressure, and a guaranteed solution all now eight three three five nine four zero zero seven five eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five On the web, it's lone star transferre dot com.
Speaker 2: Sean's got more behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody, more.
Speaker 7: Friends, behind the court.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is awe.
Speaker 1: Ah, Let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Robert in Texas, God bless Texas, Robert.
Speaker 2: How are you, mister Hannity? First off, I want to thank you for everything that you do and telling the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for letting me do it because I like doing it. I'm very grateful that I get to do it.
Speaker 2: Look, I've got an idea and I'm giving it away and I don't have the means to do an anything about it. For a fire suppression system, if you take like like with the wildfires and everything, if you take like a tank of it's amount of gallons. You can either have it above ground or below grown, it don't matter. Put a pump in it. You know the uh, the foam, the fire suppression foam that they use in fires, and you put it in that tank with a pump along the eaves the like the very top of your house, and like the underhans, you can run a small piece of pipe painted accordingly so it don't look audacious, I mean it just it's there. And have like the sprinkler heads that you see when you go into a into a store. You know that they have inside so when they get to a certain temperature, they break and it releases this foam that will go down the roof of your house.
Speaker 1: And you can even take it a step further. Now, there are worse stories. Did you read these as well? About people that prepared for a predictable wildfire and they were able to use pumps and take the water from their pools and keep their homes wet. And they were eight. Some people were successful at saving their homes. I think, you know, some people were crazy with those winds as high as they were. You know, probably putting their own lives in jeopardy is one other thing. And I wasn't aware of this, but Caitlyn Jenner has a house of Malibu, and she said on this program that her her house was built with fire retardant materials except for the garage door. In other words, that house can catch on fire because of the high And also she admits she cleans out the brush in and around and near her home, which I think is just common sense and smart.
Speaker 2: I heard her say that, you know that pumping the water out of her pool to keep her house wet. But this would be something that I mean, because not everybody's got a pool, you know, and a lot of people don't have access to to stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I love your idea. I think it's a great idea, but I wouldn't give away your idea. I'd go patent that right now before somebody, uh is, before somebody steals from you.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I mean I would do that. I come from an industrial maintenance background, you know, so I kind of know how things work. I just don't have the capability of doing.
Speaker 1: You know what you could do. Why don't you get in touch with the company that that specializes in this and bring design your system and bring it to them. And who knows when you know, all you're going to do is give up a little bit of time and and energy, and who knows, maybe they'll want to buy your idea. Okay, why why give Why give it? Why give it away for free? That intellectual property from you. That's a genius idea. I love your idea, and if I was in California, I would look at that as a serious option. Anyway, Robert, God bless Texas, my friend. I hope you do something with that. I think it's very smart. I love smart people. Everyone in this audience is smart. That's what I love about this audience. And you saved the country. I love that too about this audience.
Speaker 5: Hello everyone, it's your favorite President Donald J. Trump here to introduce something really special.
Speaker 4: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 5: My new Trump Watches. It's one of the best watches made. Wear it proudly on your wrist and everyone will know what is for, who it's for, who it represents. Get your Trump Watch right now. Go to get Trump Watches dot com. It's Trump time. Celebrate the inauguration of President Trump with his new amazing watches.
Speaker 7: A true colors item. Very limited, they will sell out.
Speaker 5: Go to get Trump Watches dot com now to get your Trump watch before they're gone.
Speaker 7: It's an easy url to remember.
Speaker 5: Get Trump Watches dot Com.
Speaker 7: Don't miss your chance to own a valuable piece of history. Go now to get Trump Watches dot Com and get your watch today. See get Trump Watches dot com for details.
Speaker 1: Celebrate President Trump's return with these limited edition, beautiful.
Speaker 4: New Trump Watches.
Speaker 5: Hurry go now to get Trump Watches dot Com.