Speaker 1: The Supreme Court is in session and they are changing everything as we know. We see globalism right now is literally falling apart, but wef is crumbling and the US is going back to the gold standard or else there could be a civil war. Well, these are some of the topics that we are going to talk about today with returning guest Tom Luongo. Now, Tom is a geopolitical and market analyst. He's the publisher of the Gold, Goats and Guns newsletter, podcast and blog. More importantly, Tom is an out of the box thinker and he's able to connect dots that most people don't see. And of course he backs it all up with a very strong track record of making actionable calls on markets with uncommon accuracy. With a decade of experience as a newsletter editor and a contributor for Newsmax, Tom Lawongo pushes the line between politics and markets with a lot of fun and brutal honesty. So let's go ahead and just jump in with Tom. Let's just jump in Tom Luongo, Gold Goats and Guns Podcast, asked newsletter a wealth of information, someone that I turned to regularly. I read your blogs, subscribe to your stuff, and everyone else should do as well, as we're gonna link to that down below, gold goats and guns. The name sort of tells it all will come back to why he's giving up the goat farming in a sense. But you've been on my channel multiple times, so listeners should know who you are. But let's just jump right into it, because about a year ago, I think it's maybe been since we've caught up. It's been a while. You've been sort of on the front end a lot of these trends. And one of the things that we had talked about was sort of the growing administrative state, deep state, whatever we want to call that, and the tentacles that they've had in and one of these things about this Chevron doctrine, And I think maybe we had seen that the Supreme Court was going to rule on that at some point, and that just happened. Now there's a lot of different takes on this, so let's get your take on this. So the Chevron doctrine, Supreme Court ruled on it. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, the Chevrone difference was handed down in nineteen eighty four, and as far as I'm concerned, it's probably the most consequential. This is the repeal of it is probably the most consequential well, okay, the ruling itself was probably the most consequential advancement of the tyrannical state in the United States since marbar versus Madison, or down maybe the dread Scott decision. It was terrible. It literally literally unbalanced the three branches of government such that the officers of the executive branch could tell the officers of the judicial branch of the judges what to do and how to how to adjudicate, and how to interpret laws written by the legislative branch Congress that didn't actually want to take responsibility for the laws that they wrote. So it drove an entire, massive, massive regulatory truck, you know, down right over all of our constitutional rights, and the courts were literally unable to do anything about it. They were forced to defer. And that's not the Sebron doctrine, it's the Chevron deference. You had to defer to the three letter alphabet agencies or the five letter alphabet agencies or whatever, and which you know, then sporify like mushrooms after a rain storm, you know. And that's what we've had for the last forty years. Literally it's the mechanism by which to turn the United States from a constitutional republic into an unlikely technocracy, frankly indistinguishable in the European Union. And like, as far as I'm concerned, good riddance it was. It's always been the thing that this is one of these things that's been sitting around in my back of my head for years. Dexter White and I, you know, we've been friends forever. We've talked about how bad Chevron was. And he's the one who brought it up to me about a year and a half ago that there were court cases winding their way through to make their way to the Supreme Court. Now with thelast time you and I talked about it and I brought it up, I said, you know, you know, the Supreme Court was supposed to adjudicate on this last summer, but they didn't. And I think the most important thing, the most important take on this is not that Chevron wasn't going to be overturned. Okay, it was the when was the Supreme Court going to feel secure enough? And it's you know, in reality, not djure, but you know, in reality, the fact though safe enough to actually you know, hand down decision like that because it's literally going against the entire political juggernaut that is pushing the United States and the entirety of the Western world into this you know shnah of communism, and that's all it is. It's just communism, and it's which is the ultimate technocratic state is My friend Alexander mccuris reminded me of about six years ago. He's like, we were talking about this stuff and he said, you know, I started, you know, going off in the EU, and he just reminded me it's like the original technocratic state was the USSR, and all they're doing in Europe is trying to perfect it and they and all they're trying to do here in the United States is is transported over here to destroy us in the process. And I'm sorry, this is clearly obvious to me from the day the WEF came out during COVID and said you will you know, own nothing and be happy. That was their coming out party. That was their way of saying, we own you and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Now, every conversation that you and I have had, Mark, it's the first time you had me on which was you know, a great which was a great service you did me when you did. And we've had since then, and when I've had you and Alex on my podcast and we've all we've talked about these things. Is that was there or is there the existence of a counter veiling force within the United States power structure that would just say nuts to this and we're and what would be? And all I was thinking thinking about was, well, what would the conditions be, what would have to happen in order to start that process? Well, clearly, the only you know, the the military industrial complex wants this. They love this, Congress loves it, Davos loves it. Everybody loves it. Until you get to a point where you realize, Okay, the only people who can't make any money at under Klaus Schwab's vision of the future are the US banks. And so at some point you had to say to yourself, Okay, everybody's pushing up towards their existential threat. Right. The banks are looking at the destruction of the private formation of capital. The Defense Department FINT is looking at the existential threat of having to fight Russia over Swampland at eastern Ukraine and or other places around the world. And they're not ready for it. We're not ready for it, like the whole country's has been hollowed out, you know, conceptually. And Chevron was the heart of this on not allowing any any deviation from the bureaucratic path and the technocratic path. And I think that's why this is so unbelievably monumental. It starts the process of saying, you know what, no. And this is the interesting thing about what the Supreme courtse that'll turn the micro over in just a second, which is the following, which is it said, Okay, the cases that have been adjudicated under Chevron aren't going to be overturned, but every one of them can now be potentially re litigated, okay, because Chevron should have never been in place in the first place. So it's not going to repeal any of this stuff. What it's going to do is going to force on a case by case basis, all of these all of this thirteen fourteen thousand cases that are out there, they're all going to they can all be realigated because all somebody has to do is find harm of the you know, of that policy, and then the government is going to have to justify what they did without being able to use Chevron as their justification, and they're basically they're they're just saying no card. Okay.
Speaker 1: So in a constitutional republic, we have a constitution that sort of a lot of people have this mis construed and they think that it sort of gives us freedoms or gives us rights, but instead it actually limits what the government can actually do. And the problem that we've seen escalated over time, but specifically through COVID is we saw the government come in and make all types of rules and regulations. I'm in California. Of course, Newsom tried to be at the forefront of that, and they put all types of crazy mandates, which who knows what that even is right in place, and then you know, I had arguments, and, like most people around the world, maybe lost a lot of friends over this, because all of a sudden you start to see who was on separate sides. And I remember specifically one conversation I had and my neighbor was like, well, this is the way that our government works. I don't think it's against the constitution. You do think it's against the constitution. I was very strong about that, and he was strong in his opinion and he's like, so it goes to the courts, and the courts will tell us is this to the Constitution or not. And what we've seen unfortunately through the COVID stuff. Years later, the court said, hey, what you did was unconstitutional and so you couldn't have done that. Unfortunately, we have a couple of years worth of damages. And in the case of the Chevron doctrine deference here, I'm guessing that's what you're saying is sort of the same thing. The Supreme Court now has basically said, hey, look, you guys don't have this power. This is unconstitutional. You couldn't have done that. You shouldn't have done that, You didn't have the power to do that. However, the damage is done, and so what you're saying is it doesn't unwind all those things. But now a lot of these companies who do have damages. So the case specifically was a small fishing company or something like that. I mean, they had massive monetary damages, and so now they may be able to go sort of come back and relitigate that and maybe get some of that money back.
Speaker 2: Well, they're definitely going to to have to they should absolutely under Chevron. Uh, the Fisheries Department or whatever. I don't know the exact four letter agency. I don't remember. The acronym doesn't matter. You know this seven hundred dollars a day uh fee that they were charging for monitoring this poor company. Like whatever finds have been racked up, like those go away, they're not gonna pay them. And any finds it or any not fines and you know, or or fees or anything else, they're not gonna pay them because it's been overturned.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And any find and any finds indoor fees that they've paid previously should be paid back to them, including all their legal costs and everything else. Like this is this is the way this is supposed to work. You don't get to you know, it's like we've been living under this this this this this this rubric of they get to people with money, and people and government with power get to just you know, just get to file suit against you for whatever. They just we just indicted Donald Trump on thirty four charges of eating a ham sandwich for all intensive purposes. And yet this is and I make a Murray rothbrog reference when they when I do that, this is you know, they just think, well, this will just pack this, will this overwhelm you with with money, with with law, with legal problems that you can't afford to even face. And that's how we're going to keep you, keep you down. But then not only did they have that, but they also had the deck stacked completely in their favor so that there was no recourse to our rights. Like the constitutional Republic fundamentally ended with Chevron. It was the final like blow when you really stop to think about how uttered, unutterably tyrannical Chevron was. Unelected. Mid wits with power at any random agency could feather their own nest. If it's just if you want to be like like like g nolly evil, you can have some you know, third class functionary over at BHF and just you know, just steal money, just shake people down. Well you know what, it would be a real you know, it's just mafia stuff. It'ld be a real shame if your business went under because we've levy to find against you every day unless you paid me five hundred bucks. Like this is what this That's exactly what this was. And it was so very freaking obvious and so at the very least what this really means to me is the following. As I said at the beginning, what changed to allow the court, who put off this decision for a year? What changed that finally allowed the court to say, you know what, we can rule on this and our children aren't going to be murdered, because that's the reality of the situation. Okay. Like for the last four months, they've been building a public case about why sam Alito and his wife need to be murdered. All right, they were clearly laying out a path to activating Antifa to go after sam Alito and Clarence Thomas. And now after Chevron and the Trump immunity decision, they're all running around going, oh, well, that gives Joe Biden, you the the the power to just off Trump and be done with it, and they can't do anything with it. I'm like, really, have you did you? Did you fail third grade? Reading? Really? Did you? Did you fail? Like reading Article two and article three of the of the of the Constitution where the president's enumerated powers are or whatever whichever article it is I don't quite remember off the top of my head, but like, I don't see that as one of the president's enumerated powers he can just legally, you know, murder American citizens because he disagrees with them. He doesn't have that power. Last I checked, the king had that power. So these people are not only are they evil, they're stupid and evil and it just needs to end. It just we just need to look at them at this point and go, that's enough. You don't get to you literally don't get to speak anymore, and we get to laugh at you and we get to shout you down because you people are done. This is wrong. It's one reason I'm done with the short and I'm done with the struggle session, Mark, I really am. I'm just done with even caring about giving them, you know, the benefit of the doubt on any of this. They're all just sick, evil, twisted, fucking assholes. That's it done.
Speaker 1: One of the things I've argued with, you know, the attack on freedom of speech, is that you know, they say, well, certain people shouldn't be able to say these things, but it's like we kind of need them to say these things so we can see how evil they really are. And they're sort of showing themselves right now. I'll be honest, I was completely shocked. I told my wife some of the stuff and she shouldn't be shocked either, but I told her some of the stuff that was coming out on Twitter, and she couldn't believe it either. I mean literally, we have like prominent people like head of the BBC call in for like the president, assassinate people, send in sealed Team six I saw right, Like, I mean all of these things, I mean, like what, like where does this even come from? And the fact that they're able to say this stuff out loud is just it's just unbelievable. It's amazing how far and how fast we've come in such a short period of time, especially when this is the group of people that are calling for the censorship of people because you might say things that might offend people, and now they're openly calling for assassination and murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Well that's the thing. It's always been this way and it and you're you're completely right. This is who these people always were, right, And the fact that they're now having to deal with the fact that we disagree with them and we have a little bit of it and we have like the legal standing now and they just say, well, no, we just need to kill you all. Like really, we always knew this is what you wanted to do, something new. We've always known this and we're now thankfully now you're just showing everybody who you actually are. I mean, Keith Overman has been like been telling everybody that just just shoot everybody for years now for all intents and purposes. And same thing with the Nero and all the rest of these is rotten.
Speaker 3: Up and also you know, threatening to be Anakin singer and like Liz Cheney, and they're all because they're all scared to death of actually being They know that they're guilty, they know that they have now been exposed, and now they're literally freaking out because for the first time they actually have to fight on a level playing field, when before that they always just got this, you know, sit there in virtue signal.
Speaker 2: They're sagging tits off every day and tell and tell everybody it doesn't matter if they're man, boobs or otherwise, that you know, we are the keepers of the holy and you are not. And you are you know, you are the plorable, outcast and unclean and you just have to take it because we don't have to listen to you. They never had to listen to us. And now you can tell you you can tell that their overreaction. They're historyonic, literal, over the top reaction of oh no, now it's okay to call for the murdering of the presidential Republican presidential candidate, excuse me, or anybody else who is okay, well, just needed to start murdering everybody or pack the cord or everything else. Why Because it's just it is who they've always been, and they're now unbelievably scared because they know the jig is up and they know it's all going to roll against them, and they don't know what else to do now.
Speaker 1: So we shouldn't be that shocked because I mean, they openly called for everyone who voted for Trump to go through re education camps the majority of Americans or should be go be re educated. I mean, that was that was pretty extreme, So it shouldn't be so shocking, but it is. Some of the theying is that this Chevron doctrine effects, which is basically everything every every one of these government administrative states you mentioned, A few of them are sort of now reeling from the effects, but some of them, specifically in regards to bitcoin, we saw that there has been sort of the Biden administration has been utilizing some of these administrative companies in regards to the way that they use power, demanding bitcoin minors to you know, release information about how much power they use and things like that, and so sort of weaponizing the energy the EPA against bitcoin and weaponizing the sec against it at the same time. So do you think this rollback sort of really pulls back that press they've been put in on bitcoin in regards to a couple of those those agencies.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, absolutely, without a doubt. And it's not just bitcoin. Bitcoin's only one aspect of this, but of course it's like everything else. Look, they wanted to They always were going to use climate change as the means by which to beat us into giving up everything that we enjoy about living in the first world. That was always the point, right. Their Their goal is to their goal is literally to replace us with AI and you know, robots and all the rest of it, and then that they can have a nice, simply controlled world and they don't have to deal with you know, the dirty meat space that is, you know, human beings. And that's fine. These are people who are disembodied left brains, if you you know, if you follow email Gilchrist, they believe the model is the world, and then they believe that they can just create whatever reality they want and then impose it on the rest of the world. They won't be able to do that now, So yeah, like they're not going to be able to tell us like we're going to be able to roll back and get light and get light bulbs that don't burn out or make us crazy like the LEDs there. We're going to get toilets that flush and actually get rid of our waist. They're going to we're going to finally, we're going to get cars that don't suck, Like that's the first one. We're going to get car that don't suck, which is in the car industry. I've been ranting about this for years. The car industry was at the epicenter. It was at the nexus point of all of these different mechanisms of control, because without a functioning auto and transport industry, you have no energy transport. Without energy transport, you have no food transport, no commodity transport, no commerce, no this, no that, no bank, no no, no private banking, none of it. It's all rests on the ability to transport goods and services and human beings to and where they need to go in order to turn what is into what will be like this is basic economics. One oh one. I hate to use that term, but you know, we're dealing with communists, so we kind of have to go back to that, to the basics. So yes, so bitcoin, they were absolutely going coming out bitcoin from like four or five different directions, not including the least of which is and And by the way, this is going to sound like a criticism, but for example, as all of this is happening, a guy who I actually really like and would love to see take over as for Ron DeSantis as governor of Florida, Matt Gates putting forth the idea that cute that Americans could pay their taxes in bitcoin. What do you want in your mind? That's like the greatest centralization of the bitcoin ever, because what do they want to do. They want to they want to block off all the whales that we're sitting on, all this bitcoin that the government doesn't control. They're gonna they want Elizabeth Warren to to get past unrealized capital gains tax, force these people to sell, cut off all of their their mechanisms by which to convert them back in the dollars so that they can pay their capital gains tax and pay everything else. No, they just want to No, just give us the big deal, because then and then they control the bitcoin. Then they can start controlling the protocol and every and they can start attempting to control the protocol. Not saying that they can, folks, for all the maxis in the audience, I understand how bitcoin works. What I'm saying is from their perspective, they think that they can control the bitcoin, they can control the value of it, the price of it, and everything else. And in some ways they're not wrong, and you and we all need to make our peace with the fact that these people are evil, and then you have to think like them in order to figure out what they're trying to do. So Bitcoin was being attacked from like multiple angles, and I was like, no, mac As, I'm not paying my Yeah, I don't consider it a privilege to pay my income taxes in bitcoin. I think that's actually the dumbest thing imagining. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, good, good money drives out bad and there's the opposite of that, and so you want to save in the good currency and spend the bad currency. So spend your Fiat's right. It's why pre sixty five nickels or quarters and dimes are no longer in circulation anymore. People have saved those and spend the post.
Speaker 2: One Well, dimes and quarters were the ones that were quarters that were silver. It was only nickels were actually called nickels because they are seventy five percent nickel in twenty and.
Speaker 1: They no longer have nickel only for three years.
Speaker 2: It was only for three years during World War Two that we actually we actually produced silver nickels because we needed the copper and the nickels so bad to fight the war that we didn't care about the silver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was fast, but nickel or longer nickels are no longer nickel either. But I want to come back to this point that you said about why are they coming out now now? Something I've been talking about since twenty twenty one is how we were approaching peak centralization and the pendulum is swinging back towards decentralization. And a lot of people I talked about the blowoff top of socialism, and a lot of people back in twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two are like Mark, you're out of your mind. I mean, the WEF is getting more power, the BIS is getting more power, the IMF is getting more power. And it was, but I could already start to see the cracks, and that's what I was, looking at the cracks. But now it appears the dam is completely busting and open. We see the sort of maybe the tide turning against klaud Schwab himself. We'll come back to that. But coming back to the point, you said why, or you said, do you think that the Supreme Court now feels secure enough to come out on this? So what does that mean? Why are they now secure enough?
Speaker 2: That's a great it's a great question. And yes, the whole cloud swab, nuts and slots thing coming out at the exact same time even more prima facient evidence that I've been saying since twenty twenty one. You know, my partner next to White said it to me the other day. You called the shot in twenty twenty one that Powell was off the reservation. You called the shot, You pointed at the you pointed at the at the short porch in Yankee Stadium, and then you hit the home run. I'm still like, okay, yeah, maybe, okay, but let's play this out, we're not here today, if Powell doesn't implement SOFUR during the Trump administration, if Trump doesn't put a whole bunch of Circuit court judges in that are actually half way reasonable during his term. Remember, those are really the only two things that Trump did, other than keeping us out of war with Russia, which is a secondary point. But those two were probably, in hindsight, the most consequential things that Trump got done during his first term. During the first season of the Trump Show, because the courts set up Chevron and SOFER sets up where we are today with interest rates and the money and money and everything else, and the and the the capital markets. So the Democrats have always planned on getting rid of Joe Biden. Let's not kid ourselves, Okay, they understood, they've known, like we've known for years that Joe was never going to run for reelection or that they were going to have to figure out a way to get him off, you know, off the stage. Biden and his family, of course, don't want to leave the stage because they are so corrupt. The only thing keeping them out of jail right now is the fact that he's president. Okay, So of course Joe Biden wants to continue being president of the United States. But so they set up this debate for the day before the end of Q two in the capital markets, right, so Thursday night, Q two is going to end on Friday afternoon at five o'clock so that the world can see that Joe Biden really is decompensating faster than anybody ever, anybody ever thought, and all of a sudden and I and I don't for for for for the record, I don't think that the trolls at CNN were acting and the and the after really a debate pity party. I think I think I think that they're only I think they're told what they're what they're told what they're supposed to do, and they actually don't watch anything. I think they see all the same clips that are sanitized and given to them. You know, I really do. Because the best way to sell the the flip the needle scratch of oh my god, Joe Biden is like is insane is for them to actually believe it themselves. I mean, if I were, if I were scripting this, if I were directing this movie, they would not be actors in that moment. I would have them be honestly shocked and have their me medic collapse and their world completely change overnight.
Speaker 1: Right, Ben Hunt put out a piece I believe it's epsilon theory, and put out a piece about common knowledge or general knowledge and sort of talked about how everybody knows it privately, but nobody wants to talk about it, sort of the emperor wears no clothes, so to speak. Everyone knew the emperor was naked, but once someone set it out loud and then they knew that everybody else knew the same thing, that they could start talking about it. And that's maybe sort of like this, like everyone sort of knew Biden was like that. Obviously some of us openly spoke about it, but some of them didn't. But once it was out in the open and then everybody saw it, there was just no way they couldn't talk about it. Something like that.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's the first part of the setup. And so we knew this was coming. It was on the schedule, And people have been asking me all day and all the last couple of days, like why did Trump even you know, agree to this debate knowing full well that you know this is a setup in order to get rid of Biden. I'm like, because the best way for him to win is for him to let them show Biden for what he is, let them attempt to replace him, and then watch the civil war within the Democratic Party as all three, four, five, six different factions with the Democratic Party, and I think there's at least three you know, you know, fight amongst themselves until we figure out what's gonna you know, who's gonna gonna win. And this is exactly what Dexter White and I talked about in the latest issue with the Gold, Goat and Guns podcast. We did we did this like on Sunday afternoon, and I put it out last night, so I think they knew it was coming, they knew what was getting set up. And the Supreme Court right at the end of their legislation of their session, then dumped everything on the market, everything all at once, and then the war the War Street Journal puts out the nuts and Smuts campaign against Kyles Schwab. It's all coordinated. There are no coincidences here, okay, and we've all been focusing on Chevron right and the Trump thing. But and I didn't. I didn't catch this. One of my patrons caught it, and he called me out and he's like, dude, how could you miss this? I'm like, because I'm busy, and the life, the life happens. Thank you for pointing this out to me. The jacker Se case about the SEC is actually more is actually almost as consequential because there in that one, you know, the SEC brought fraud charges against this hedge fund manager ten years ago and then you know, and find the crab out of him and claimed that their administrative star chamber courts were good enough to you know, adjudicate against this guy have and the Supreme Court is like, uh no, that's a jury by his peers issue. And the legal decision on this is very is actually very interesting because the SEC. And I'm not a constitutional scholar, so I'll get like the the article and section numbers wrong, but they were trying to argue one section of the Constitution, the executive branch, versus the another article of the Constitution, which was enumerting the you know, which was enumrating like the legislative branch. And so they were trying to mix those two things together in order to get what they wanted, and they got away with it for years, again thanks to Chevron. So the two of those things together. Really that's the like the Judo esque you know, body slam reversal, complete reversal. And so now all of a sudden, we actually have the possibility of getting government of buying for the people out of the court system because the because the administrative state has been you know, literally gutted, and now we can go back to a jury by you know, we can go back to trial jury and they can't just you know, find us and take all of our money and bankrupt this all because you know, we looked at somebody sideways, or we put out a mean tweet about Ursula Vanderline, which this is the funny part about it. It's like we're at the point now where if we say mean things about European leaders, like they send people to our doors, they send the f b I to our house, Like fuck is this ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Seriously, are you kidding me? Like, I'm not allowed to say bad things about giebra hofstat I'm like, what, why not? He's completely odious. There's nothing, there's not a thing about that human being that is in any way mannership before redeemable. And yet I'm supposed to sit here and defer to him because he's a public figure.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you kidd eat heat from the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Netherlands, that guy with the bad teeth and the you know this Hord.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to literally like the like.
Speaker 2: The like like the perfect example of the odious eurocrat. Yeah, like he's like he's like like my pinnacle. I gotta like, I gotta get Ai to.
Speaker 1: Give me some like Godzilla means I want to come back to the Europe and the EU. But just so so, you're saying that the Supreme Court finally felt safe enough to do this and sort of in the fog of war. Uh, sort of at a time when the the Democrat Party which has been openly attacking them, threatening them even right we saw with an overturn of Roe v. Wade, I mean actual physical threats and so forth. So at a time when now there's all this dysfunction in fighting, they figured now is a safe time because they're too preoccupied with themselves. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, Actually, when I again get lost in all the details and you know, wanting to like stand out my soapbox and complain about your bloodless eurocrats. No, the point being is that if you believe my argument that the FED and our banking system is not down with the common turn, then they have finally gotten the things together. They've got all their ducks in a row, and they finally tapped the scotus on the back of the shoulders to John Roberts, don't worry, we have your back. Take these people the fuck out. And what happened yesterday The State of Florida unleashes all of the Epstein. Yeah, the documents that have been sealed for sixteen years. Like, if this isn't all a major shot across every bow there is, I don't know what else to tell you. I mean, Mark, like you, I call peak Davos. Back in twenty twenty one, when they tried rolling out Omicron and it failed like a went over like a led Zeppelin, I'm like, this is over. Yeah, this is only going to get worse for them for them from here because they don't because they've lost the illusion of that. Everybody's broken the illusion and it's collapsed and everybody's like, Okay, I'm just over this shit and now I want to get back to work. And you know, it was just a matter of watching whether or not Powell could continue to drain them of their vitality. I either euro dollars that they levered up a zero percent for fifteen years, and then they watch Jenny Yellen running yield curve control and all this other stuff, and it's just all what I've seen for the last three years is nothing but reregard actions from them. Yeah, and their pivot is war in Ukraine, and war in Taiwan.
Speaker 1: And war everywhere China, and war and war work were everywhere one of the only ways out of the situation that we're in, moving more towards the macroeconomic lens. Now you talk about the FED sort of weaponizing against the euro system, if you will, the banking system, And just for everybody listening, if you want to know more about that whole thing, go back and listen to some of our previous interviews. I'm going to link them in the in the show notes down below because they're still relevant if you want to kind of understand this from a better level. But let's just say that in this situation that we're in right now, with super high debt to GDP, unsustainable debt, fiscal spending is now dominating, you know, whatever, the FED and central banks can do, and we're sort of the rock and hard place have continued to get closer and closer and closer. Maybe the only real way out of this is, I mean, super high inflation. Right, if we can have enough inflation to push the growth level up. So this is what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: So maybe we have.
Speaker 1: Maybe we have high double digit inflation for three four years. We pushed the GDP the productive side up a little bit, bring the debt to GDP balance back down a little bit. We have Biden talking about and now you know, the news media has been saying that if if President Trump comes back, we're gonna have this inflation bomb. And knowing that we need the inflation bomb, could Trump be the scapegoat that it would be put in place? They already told us there's going to be an inflation bomb, then they unleashed the inflation bomb to bring back balance in there. Could that be something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm going to push back on that. Yeah, I think that we're going to continue to have inflation. There was a summit this morning at hosted by the ECB between Jerome Powell, the head of the Brazilian Central banker's name, I don't you can't remember, and I probably couldn't pronounce it even if I did remember. And Christina Lagard and Powell and his remarks had like Powell like he did with the Guard at the green Sea Summit back in early June before he you know, used the five basis points to change the world when you pushed the RP rate, the reverse rebuild rate five basis points about the Fed funds rate. Two weeks before that he did that. He told everybody at the green Sea Summit. Look, I'm the head of the Federal Reserve. I have a dual mandate for stable prices and full employment. Climate change is not my thing. And Leguard lost her mind and was angry, Well, I got news for you this morning. My people all got a chance to watch this today. I didn't. I was actually busy doing other things and all of my patrons were just watching this on CNBC and cackling as Powell just said, we don't see inflation coming down to blow two percent for until the end of twenty twenty six, which is which is a way of saying dog whistling. Oh, by the way, fuck, there are no rate cuts coming, okay, If anything, there are rate hikes coming now.
Speaker 1: I believe the power took it from the now fron angle.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, but oh no, no, absolutely, I know, I know the inflation neists want to believe that Powell's like trying to wiggle his way out of it. No, that was a clear signal we are not going to cut interest rates because is no need for us to do so. And moreover, he talked about the labor market. He said, the labor market is is yeah, it's not good, but it's not terrible. And he's like, we're going to go through the pain that's necessary. And Leguard was absolutely bonkers man. And then when she was asked a whole lot of hard questions that she couldn't answer because and then Gulesby came out, the Austin Goulsby came out and said say, after, well, you know, if we if we measured inflation the way the Eurozone does, yeah, we'd be at two percent. But we don't. And it's already understated an effect. Another way, when when you listen to fed head, when you listen to FED people talk, you have to understand the bias and the speak. They're never going to tell you the truth. Is like any politician it's like any hockey general manager. They always talk in you know, in platitudes, and you have to understand how to read what they say. It's like reading diplomatic cables, which again my friend friend Alexander Mercuriz is far better at than i am. And that was a clear signal to everybody that Penwell's not changed in course unless he absolutely has to be. And there's something that breaks within the US financial system, and we are not showing any signs whatsoever of that happening. What we're seeing is continued movement by Janney Allen to attempt to do yield curve control through the treasury departments. She just did a POMO thing this afternoon and bought back a bunch of treasuries maturing in twenty thirty six. So what she's doing, she's buying the long end of the curve and she's selling the short end of the curve. That's her yield curve control. She's been selling tos and buy and tens, or biasing the market in terms of buying and selling twos and tens for two years now in order to keep the long end of the European yield curve from blowing out. Where it belongs, because Leguard needs the German ten year to stay around one point six to one point eight percent below that of the US tenure. So if we start getting a bear steepener trade in the uscield curve, Reguard is absolutely screwed in every way, matner, shape and form, because at the same time, that's going to put downward pressure on the euro, which is then going to feedback into oil prices and they're gonna have inflation come back like you would not believe in Europe, and she's going to look like a complete and utter idiot, which she is. She is a political animal. She's not an economist. She was placed in power in order to affect a particular policy because she's ruthless and she's good at it. But she's also a moron when it comes to she's gonna fight like the world's bond traders. I mean, I already know that the central banks are like, try to move all the markets all the time. Fine, but at some point markets are stronger than that. And what I think is the following To go back to your point about inflation, I'm not saying we're not going to continue to have inflation. We are as a matter of fact, inflations, we're gonna have another round of it. It's going to show up in energy prices and then move forward. Why because the Biden administration is run out of oil to sell out of the SBR, to manipulate oil prices. I did a podcast with a young man named Ben Kelleran recently and we went over the state of the oil industry, and he brought up to me the importance of the fact that the United States has changed the definition of what constitutes a barrel of oil in terms of oil weekly oil production statistics, meaning they're more biased now towards natural gas and natural gas liquids than actual crude oil. So the United States is still nominally producing thirteen million barrels of oil a day, but a lot lower proportion of that is actual crude oil. Okay, So that's biasing the mind. That's again management and perspective economics to bias Brent crude traders and WTI crew traders. Now Brent is sitting here, opens up Q three and immediately pushes towards eighty seven dollars a barrel, while the euro is struggling to maintain one of seven. All of these things together point to the exact same problem. You have that and you have political unrest in Europe. You have the Brits going to the polls tomorrow, You've already got the French going in the midst of an election. Like the fiction that German buns are less risky than American treasuries is ludicrous. It's bald face the ludicrous on the face of it. And the only reason it's we still accept it is because everybody other than Powell, and to a lesser extent, the Bank of Japan have been lining up to prop up this failing system known as the Euro and maybe they're doing it for their own reasons. Maybe that's why the ricks Bank, you know, and Sweden cut interest rates. I know why the Swiss National Bank cut interest rates because the Germans, because the bundes Bank told them to. Okay, but when you when you see it this way, you can't unsee it. And I think the way out of this in the lad long run is a Trump restoration, and that's again soil coin flip is the whether he makes it to January twentieth or whatever, and a reworking at the Federal Reserve Board or the Treasury end or the Treasury Department such that gold gets remonetized, and that's what's coming. What's gonna come is we are going to use the gold reserves as a means by which to bring the debt to GDP ratio down nominally. I want to remind everybody one hundred and six percent, that's nice, pikers, compared to what we did during World War Two. We walked out of World War two with a two hundred and twenty percent debt to GDP ratio and Institute of Bretton Woods.
Speaker 1: We were also on a equity based monetary system and on a debt based monetary system.
Speaker 2: Well kind of we were again exactly, we were on a gold based monetary system where gold was trading around the world at thirty five hours an hours, which was a completely lot. So what happened over priced dollars relative to everybody else went out into the world to rebuild the world after World War two, which is actually what built the American Empire. It's what killed our trade deficit with Europe, killed our trade surplus with Europe. It caused the gold window to be closed in nineteen seventy one. It was brilliant. It was an actually brilliant long term play by the European globalist to suck all the capitol back out of the United States back into Europe. And it's worked perfectly. And they thought they were going to be able to then keep control of that all reserve and keep live or in place, and keep pricing dollars to their advantage as opposed to ours, and eventually take us over. And we said no, and that's where we are. And then you know, now it's just a matter of fighting as to who's going to win. Because if we don't do this, Mark, and this is the last point, and I'll turn the microphone back over. If we don't do this, the bricks are going to do it anyway, and then we're screwed. And then we're going to be forced to do it. So we can either lay the ground foundation for it today, getting rid of Chevron, getting rid of the SEC's ability to getting rid of all of this stuff, and then going to Judy Shelton's gold back treasury bonds or gold back tips, basically her plan, which is what Trump wanted to do back in twenty seventeen. I got blocked by Kamala Harris and John McCain who high fived on the Senate for to block her nomination to the Federal Reserve Board. If we I've talked about this many many times, If we if that's what's in process, it's out there. Shelton's already talking about this like no, no, no, not twenty twenty four, twenty twenty six, We're going to do this. Like the evidence, the circumstantial evidence is all there that this is all going to get done, because if we don't do it, when Mbridge gets turned on and the bricks and the bricks institute, the unit and all this other stuff, once that happened, they're not going to be able to hold the gold price down. The gold price is going to go to seven eight nine thousand dollars an ounce over the course of the next decade, and that is going to change our relationship of the size of the Fed's balance sheet relative to its hard asset pool. And I firmly believe that we'll wind up in some kind of negotiated settlement and the world breaking off into blocks and domestic versus international versions of the currencies similar to the yu won everybody's going to go to the yuan model. By the time this is over, by the way, and then the Europeans are the ones who are desperately trying to stop this from happening because they understand the having the forcing the world in an open capital account with them controlling the primary central bank that issues the reserve currency is their superpower. They ran it with the Brits, they ran it with us, and they want to run it with Europe through the IMF and the UN and it's not going to happen. The bricks have already walked away from this in the United States, and there's there are powerful forces when the United States are setting things up to walk away from this as well, and all that has to happen that we get political control over the United States and we stay out of World War three.
Speaker 1: That's interesting that you throw that out there, and I want to have you walk us through mechanically how that would work. But just to kind of set the stage for this, you've mentioned that we're either going to do it first or we're going to do it later, and so kind of set the stage for this. I've been following Luke Grammin's work for a long time and he talks about this quite often and and basically what we're seeing is this is already happening through and especially the big news about Saudi Arabia and whatever, the end of the petro dollar, whatever it is that they're doing, certainly moving to this m bridge product, this the CBDC bridge, if you will, which circumvents the entire you know, dollar, swift system, the correspondent banking system, all these things. Why people say the dollar can't be replaced, Well, it can't be replaced easily because of the corresponded banks and the swift system. But we could just build a new system that doesn't require that, and that's sort of what this m bridge is. But what China's doing is then allowing sey Saudi Araba to trade in yuan and then recycle those surpluses into gold through their gold markets, and that's what's pushing the gold price up in the Shanghai markets, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a lot, there's a lot to unpack. And for those who have not followed the stuff that we've got, Vince Launchi and I have done. Vince and I over at vbl's Goaldfix have done a series of podcasts on my podcast going over a lot of these things. So I've got hours of content trying to explain this stuff in mechanical terms, and we're not going to be able to get unpack that all here.
Speaker 1: I'm just yeah, let's just talk more mechanically as to what the US would what it would look like for the US to actually remonetize gold. What would that look like?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it would look like the way I just described it, which is that Shelton would Shelton's our argument is that, look, we can offer a we can offer a treasury bond redeemable and a certain percentage of gold or completely in gold. And it could be a thirty or fifty year tips. It doesn't have to be a you know, a five or two that would be insane, that would bankrupt the country. But you offer a long dated treasury redeemable in treasury gold, either a five percent or ten percent or one hundred percent or whatever. I don't know what the what the market is going to demand of us, Okay, I don't. I don't care about that. I just know that if you offer a two percent nomenal coupon, or even in Shelton's argument, you don't even offer a coupon. You just say, look, we're gonna give you we're gonna give you gold. We're going to it's a promise to pay you gold. I don't think that would fly with the market. I think you've got to offer at least a dollar base, a small dollar based coupon payment to give people the cash flow that that BONDMST investors would want. And then you know, some kind of gold cover clause at the at the at the back end, so that when you redeem the bond you can take you know, you give the government ten thousand dollars and and say ten percent of it is convertible in the gold at the at maturation. Okay, great. That means you're gonna get nine thousand dollars back on one thousand dollars worth of goal. But at the same time, the price of gold will have risen. You're gonna when you execute the contract, you're gonna get x amount of gold back at current prices. You're gonna get that at the at the end. So if one thousand dollars of gold is roughly say point four ounces, right, then you're gonna get nine grand back plus point four ounces of gold regardless of what the gold price is. The gold price could be twenty thousand dollars an ounce at that point, right, and so that adds to your effective bond heield. You get say a one or two percent, Say you get a two percent coupon rate in dollars payable and ten percent gold after thirty years, you know, in actual gold today. So you're selling the gold, right unless, of course, you call those bonds in. You know, after you've repaired the balance sheet. And how do you repair the balance sheet. You repair the balance back on the price of gold to go from twenty four hundred dollars ounce it's twenty four thousand dollars an ounce. That's how you do it, and you incentivize everybody to do it. So guess what the Chinese are going to do this. The Chinese have a massive ship pot of goal, so to the Russians, by the way, so to the Turks, so to the Indians.
Speaker 1: And they're they're already and they're it's in process.
Speaker 2: Right there, and they're going to settle their internal trade through mbridge in the unit with a forty percent gold back. The unit is going to be forty percent gold back. Forty freaking percent, not four percent like it is in the United States or zero percent is in Canada in the UK or five percent is this in in the EU? And I'm using that that coverage rate versus M two. By the way I'm saying is that like you know, or even the Fed's balance sheet doesn't really matter, Like they're kind of similar. So you they're going to be at forty percent. Meaning what they're going to use the unit for is it's not going to be a currency. No one's going to trade in units. They're going to trade in rupees and yuan and rubles and deer am and all the you know, Saudi and all the rest of it. But they're going to settle through mbridge their trade in the units, and they're going to have and they're going to note their trade balances and their accounting will be done, and it'll just be a blockchain ledger, just like a blockchain. Actually that's all a blockchain actually is anyway, it's just a ledger and so for and that's how they'll settle up their trade balances versus their trade deficits, maybe on a quarterly or annual basis they need to so at the end of a year, you know, India owes Russia fifty tons of gold and then fifty tons of gold because it is on a freaking ship or a plane and goes to the and go and get sent to Moscow. But they don't settle up on a daily basis with this, okay, and then it's under it's in India's best interest at that point too, if they don't want the gold to leave to invest in Russia in such a way that they, you know, the route ruble internal trade is closer to balance, and it's going to enforce a kind of trade discipline that we should and they're gonna do that. It's happening now. In order for that to happen, they will need a lot more liquidity in the gold market than they currently have. Twenty four hundred dollars an ounce is not enough even at you know, even if the Chinese actually owned that twenty thousand tons that Jim Rigards says they've had, or the Russians have twenty thousand dons, which I believe, I'm not disagreeing with Jim. Even if all that's true, they still need you know, a three or four x the gold price in the West, especially in Europe. I don't think the feed is fighting the gold price anymore. Okay. I don't think mister Slammy works in New York anymore. I think he works in Frankfurt. Okay, And I'll tell you why I watched the I watched the gold No. Well, mister Slammy being the guy who comes in and beats on the price, beats on the overhead. My friend Eric youung On On on Twitter calls him mister Slammy, and I think it's hilarious and it's a great description. But where you know, all of a sudden, like you know, sixty million tons silver drop on the market in five minutes, that's mister Slammy. Mister Slammy used to show up at eight thirty like cockwork in New York during the last gold bull market, and certainly during the BERNACKI fellon, yelling you fellon that's a great before it had slipped. I'm sorry, so the Bernanchi fell in years. I'm going to use that from here on out. Mister Slammy would show up at eight thirty like conckwork, like during the Asian trade, gold would be up, would be kind of wander around. During the European trade, no one really cared, and an eight thirty would come in and the gold market and the gold price would get bombed on whatever reason we get bombed. And as Bill Murphy and the GADA guys, Bill Murphy and Chris Powell worked out during that entire time. They published a paper after the last gold bull market that if you sold the New York if you bought the New York Open and sold the New York clothes from the beginning of the gold bull market to the peak of twenty eleven, you had a lost seventy percent of your money, even though gold went up six percent, because that's how powerful the New York bearish internal daily trade was. Now I'm seeing that same trade starting at three am. What's three am, Well, three am New York time is Europe. It's the European opener. Three or two o'clock is the European open. And then you see gold, you see US treasury bonds get bid, you see you see all sorts of pinky stuff happening. And then eight thirty happens. The New York markets start to open. Gold and silver catch a bid, oil catches a bid. People start selling treasuries again, and they're like, what in the hell is going on here? It's clearly leguard running and others running an operation there. Mister Slammy, Now this is not to say that at particular times during the month, end of the quarter, when or end of the month, when you know options on op X and futures futures, options on futures expiration that mister Slammy doesn't come out in New York. He does, but it's not the Fed anymore doing it. It may be a bullion bank that's in trouble, it may be BofA, it may be JP Morgan, but it's not the Fed. The Fed is setting everything up for a return of a remodernization of gold. They're gonna allow the price of goal to rise a couple hundred dollars here and then we'll go up two hundred bucks and then down one hundred and up two hundred bucks and down. And you see, this is what's happening China is the demand out of China is enforcing a massive arbitrage on a daily basis between Shanghai price and the New York and the London price, anywhere from five to thirty dollars on any given day. If that doesn't close, that's because they can't source the physical gold. My friend Vinjelachi has gone about at length on multiple podcasts, not just mine but Arcadie Economics Palisadsville Radio. Vince has been doing the rounds. He's been doing a great job so understanding the mechanics of this. The Fed, I don't think, wants a lower gold price anymore. They're not trying to worry. They're not worried that the dollar is being embarrassed by a rising gold price. They're actually worried about the dollar rising too far, too fast while they hold interest rates high because it's setting up capital in flight into the United States. So letting the gold price rise actually helps blunt and allow the strengthening of the dollar to happen, which has been happening, to happen more manageably at the same time, so that that's happening over there. Who's the one that doesn't want to rise in gold price? Europe? Why? And it has not. Europe should want the exact same thing, because they've got twelve thousand tons of gold, they've got an unsustainable debt situation, their central banks are all underwater. They should want the same thing the Fed does, but they don't. And the reason they don't is because they are truly the colonialist powers of old that they've always been listen to them politically, Mark, this is so very important. They're the ones pushing for war with Russia. They're the ones putting the Estonian Prime Minister in as the top diplomat who wants Russia destroyed, humiliated and broken up into two hundred countries. They put Ursula Vanderland and you all freaking Nazi they kept her in charge. Why all the warmongers are in Europe. They're the ones all pushing to create a new effectively like maginal line on the an eastern border between Poland and Baylor, US and Ukraine. They're the ones pushing for this. They're the ones trying to put as many trip wires in place, including the Brits, in place, in order to force NATO in the US to come to their aid after they picked a war ground war with Russia. Why because they expect the United States to come in beat Russia and then they get to run the exact same plan that they ran after World War One and World War Two, which is, if you keep the price of gold down and you humiliate Russia, then you can impose unbelievable reparations on them. Listen to what they say. Russia has to pay for the rebuilding of Ukraine. Russia has to pay for this. Russia has to pay for this. Russia is wrong. Russia is gonna pay pay, pay, pay, pay pay. It's no different than what fucking Churchill did after World War One. And it's no different what Dide what we did with Brett with Breton Woods after World War two. You, after the war's over, you re establish the market rate of gold at the pre war rate and then impose reparations on the aggressive country, the beaten country that has forced to pay back in overvalued currency relative to their goal. It's exactly why they want to set this up. So they don't want the gold prices for five six, seven thousand dollars an ounce. Russia would be able to pay those reparations even if they lost the war. They wanted a two thousand dollars an ounce because they want Russia to pay, and they have not giving up this dream of extending their colonial rule into the twenty first and twenty second century. This is how they believe that they're going to beat us and impose all of this stupid CBDCs and all the rest of their their minority report with more Germans. They're convinced to this. It's still up in the GANT chart at fucking Globalist Central. It's city. You're right there and you watch them every day run the gam chart and they don't realize that they're losing. Going all the way back to what we talked about the being in this conversation, So that's the layout, and now we just talk about, you know how they're going to lose, because they are going to lose.
Speaker 1: Well, we're certainly seeing kind of back to the points that we both made earlier about sort of the rise or globalism fault starting to crack, starting to fall apart, the WEF Klaus Schwab starting to fall apart, and really all across the world we see this whatever I hate these labels, but for using their terms, this right wing wave sort of speak right where basically the people populism whatever you want to call it, nationalism. You know, they're done with the immigration, they're done with these environmental things, like the people are just done with this. So the appetite is changing really quick if and they can't get the censorship in fast enough to kind of quell that. If you will, I want to kind of start wrapping this up, but let me just ask another question. So that's an interesting take, and I love it so remonetizing gold. The US may want to do that because they realize it's inevitable, which we've already discussed, and I agree it's already happening. And even if Russia goes down, it doesn't stop China and the bricks from doing it, although, but potentially taking down if they if they take down, if they take Russia down, they kind of put China in their place. Maybe that might be a goal.
Speaker 2: That is that, that is there, that is their thinking. And I will say that moreover it because I know this is primarily a bitcoin podcast, and I do want to I want to. I want to want people to understand I already believe that bitcoin is a tool of the Feds, the Federal Reserve. I mean to underscore the sofa and the treasury market. If you look at if you're listening really carefully, you'll realize that. Look, I always thought Teather was a scam years ago, but today I don't think Tether is a scam. I think Teather works for the Federal Reserve to liquefy the bitcoin market to create the kind of liquidity necessary to keep bitcoin trading properly and to provide a hot money sink and marginal flow into and out of the US treasury market. I think it's a very important thing. Tether now holds one hundred and ten billion dollars with their US treasuries. Yeah. I don't haven't looked at Teather's market cap recently, but it's big well, and most of it is being held in short term For the.
Speaker 1: US dollar stable coin is certainly a way to spread the strength of the US dollar across the world.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, so a lot of maintain it, well, I would say it. Maintain it. Let's just let's see, okay, maintain it.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a lot of people in these countries dealing with high inflation that aren't able to get to actual US dollars, but they can get the US dollar stable coins. And so we're starting to see the US dollar stable coins kind of filling in the blanks to where the US dollars aren't able to get to, if you will, and then and then to the point that you're making then those US dollars stable coins then get parked in treasuries. Uh, pretty pretty good deal.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, now that you say that, Mark, that's actually a really really good point, and I'm glad you brought it up because it just popped into my head. Oh, that's what the international version of the dollars is going to look like. It's gonna be tether. Yeah, the domestic dollar is going to be the dollar that you and I use on our daily basis, and eventually we're gonna wind up with some version of Heather being the international the euro dollar dollars sell. Yeah, the euro dollar and it's but it's going to be completely out of control of City of Alongain.
Speaker 1: So I'm just kind of going back to this. So in order for this to work, in order for the US to sort of preempt this move remonetizing gold, if like I said, it's already happening, Uh, does us want to do it before or after? Is kind of the question. And so I think in order to kind of in order for this to work out the way that you're kind of framing it, then Trump has to win if the if the Democrats are able to hold onto power, then this then uh. And and to frame it up and putting words in your mouth but from our previous conversations, some of the people inside the US government are part of the Eurozone. So the Biden administration, right, and so the goal of the Eurozone with the Bide administration is just keep the Democrat Party in power. If Trump gets into power, then you think this remondtization of gold happens. If it doesn't happen, then this all star to fall apart.
Speaker 2: Well, what will happen then is that the country will have to break up. And then they win anyway, because then what they get is the fracturing of the US treasury market. Who's responsible for the dead of Florida and Texas and all the states in between.
Speaker 1: Lee, Well, the red states are going to all be and looking good in the blue states are all going to be bankrupt.
Speaker 2: Well, but that's the point. It isn't And if you're and if you're just to use the phrase that everybody lives, if you're a eure trash ship bag communist and you don't want the and you don't want capital to flee Europe under this scenario where the European Union is failing politically and financially and morally and culturally and every other way, and that's your job, and that's your goal, and that's what's up on the charted global central Well then yeah, then the ultimate target is the US treasury market. How can you continue to push how can you continue to undermine the validity of the US Treasury bond and the and guarantee the coupon payments? Is the United States? Has I've said it many times though, what's the United States superpower? We've never defaulted on our debt? Well, I don't count the Revolutionary War debt. Sorry I'm not going there, but in modern times, we've never defaulted on debt. Europe's defaulted on a debt many times. The Europe, the British of issued consoles like they've all done it. They've all changed the government and said, you know, that's it, We're done. We don't honor those debts anymore.
Speaker 1: Whereas not counting nineteen seventy one, obviously.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not, because we didn't default on our debts. We just decided to not pay them in dollars, pay them and pay them in gold US treasure. We're talking about treasury buns. We have never defaulted on our treasury bonds. We've always paid the coupon payments. Okay, Now, whether we whether the currency was, what the Kurment diustry was redeemable in, and what those current treasury bonds meant and what they were actually claimed for. Okay, fine, fair, you can argue that point. But we've always from a mark player perspective, we've always paid our debts. Now, if you break that trust with the market, it's never coming back. And the current situation with the current clown world thing happening on Capitol Hill and all the and all of this stuff, it's never coming back. So that can't happen. And that's why they that's why they've pushed this secession arguments, why they pushed this irreconcilable differences argument on us. And I got news for you, dude. This is no different than what they did in the twenty years leading up to the war between the States, or what we got down here in the South, like the call the recent unpleasantness. Okay, this is what the British and the French did. They they manipulated the freaking board to get the South and the North to see themselves as mortal enemies when they were the ones doing it, and they were the ones with the treaties signed behind everybody's back, and how they were going to carve the South up and everything else. It was obvious what they were trying to do, and it should be just as obvious to people today when you see what they did. Go back and look at that what was going on back then, and you'll see the exact same thing happening today. And you know it's who they are, it's what they've always done. Their history is on this is very clear, very clear, and you know it's how they operate, it's how they color. If we have the superpower of having never really defaulted on our debt, I'll use it. I'll qualify with really and we have the best legal system for beginning, for starting your government, for starting a business, i e. Were the best offshore tax haven in the world, still right, and all of those things right. If you undermine all of that stuff, then we lose all of our superpowers. Well, what's britain superpower? The Color Revolution. They've been doing it for three hundred years.
Speaker 1: Folks, superpower, But we got it from Britain.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no no no no no no no. That is the that's the that is the lie. The British have been doing this for three hundred years. They taught it to us. They've been doing it forever. In a day, I'm go back through British history. It's so unbelievably clear. The British perfected the color Revolution model. They sold it to us. And now we, as conscientious Americans were ashamed of what our country has become, have grafted that shame onto our own country forgetting the fact that yes, that's absolutely correct, and you should feel shamed for what we've become in many ways. But we don't have to go there and that we didn't do. We're not blameless. But we can reform. We know what to do. The Constitution is stole the law. The Supreme Court just gave us a whole bunch of decisions that put that took power away from the administrative state. Yeah, let's do it now. Are you gonna put your big boy pants on and get the work done or are you going to sit and complain about it?
Speaker 1: That's my Pointyeah, So we have Globalism is cracking apart. We see it from many standpoints. It's even shifting inside the United States as well. And we are the US either is going to return to gold before or after the rest of the world. And if that doesn't happen because of Trump losing the White House or the let's just say the Democrats holding onto power, then civil war becomes the next probable step.
Speaker 2: Then then some form of dissolution of the US as a fifty cent compact is on the table. Yes, sadly so, and nobody wants that. Nobody should want that. No matter how much of a narco libertarian you are at heart, and I'm one of them, I know you want, like at some point, you want the move towards decentralization of capital markets. You want the restoration of individual rights and sovereignty and all consumer sovereignty and all of these things. Want these things to happen, but they have to happen in a particular order, and you know they have to be done in such a way that they do no harm. I remind everybody when Ron Paul ran for president two thousand and eight and twenty twelve, he's like, We're not going to get rid of Social Security tomorrow. We're not gonna get rid of Medicaid tomorrow. We made promise this to these people, and we're going to hold hold to our promises, but we're going to also promise to sunset these things and get rid of them and restore a constitutional republic, sound money, decentralized power. And you know what the quote unquote founders gave us as our birthright. Yep, they didn't give us anything. They just they just produced a canvas on which we were supposed to maintain it. As as Ben Franklin said, what do we what was birthday a republic?
Speaker 1: If you can keep it all right, well let's let's wrap it up with that. Tom always such a fun conversation, wealth of information. I remember on one of your podcasts, I forget the name of your guests, but you're going deep into London and the UK, and you know there are tentacles that they've had into Canada. Yes a long time.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was mind blowing to me. Uh okay, Richard Poe. So for everybody listening, if you want to go deeper into these things, check out Tom's podcast, Gold Goats Guns. A ton of good information on all this stuff so you can have a better understanding and a different lens to sort of view the world through. We're gonna link to all his stuff in the show notes down below. And with that Tom, we'll ahead and wrap it up. Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, it was good talking to you, good catch up with you. As always, enjoy