Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Maybe a positive sign.
Speaker 4: We actually had an IPO that did really well today.
Speaker 3: I know exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: It's like opportunity come to market e toro. This one at its highs up almost forty three percent today session its first day of trading as a public entity, closing with just shy of a twenty nine percent gain. We should put out the trading and investment platform and some of its backers raising nearly six hundred twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: It was an.
Speaker 4: Upsized IPO, so that was also another positive sign.
Speaker 3: I'm going to move on to super Micro because.
Speaker 4: This one, it is your biggest gainer in the S and P five hundred, and it was also active in the Nasdaq one hundred, a gain of about almost sixteen percent. Here this after after Saudi Arabia based data center company data Volt signs a multi year partnership agreement with the company. Stock has rallied like more than forty percent this week. It's on track for its best week since November. So a lot of attention on that one, and so yeah, popping to the pside another name that plays certainly into the tech space.
Speaker 3: We're talking about AMD.
Speaker 4: This is your second biggest gainer in the Nasdaq one hundred, and it is your second biggest gainer I believe, no, fourth biggest gainer in the S.
Speaker 3: And P five hundred.
Speaker 4: So again a now performer, up about four point seven percent today, the company's board approving a six billion dollars share buyback plan, about three point three percent of the company's current market value according to our Bloomberg data, So that was a big deal. I also want to point out BAA saying and Vidia and AMD a big opportunity related to AI infrastructure projects with Saudi Arabia, all that news out of the Middle East, a lot of it has had to do with chips and AI developments.
Speaker 3: And one more I just want to mention.
Speaker 4: Because Alphabet it was also a top gainer in the S and P and Nasdaq. It was up about three point seven percent in today's session. In terms of news, Benzinga highlighting Davidson, analyst who said in an interview with Yahoo Finance, there's a whiteboard on that one proposing that Alphabet should contemplate splitting up Google's various businesses to enhance its overall value, and said that the value could skyrocket to three over three trillion dollars with a Google Big Band breakup over isolated spin offs. So, I don't know, just some interesting speculation there.
Speaker 1: You had an easy job at the Gainers today. I had to search far and wide to find a few stocks. What'd you say, Scarlett, I scrounched them up.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I scrounched them up. You have to explain a few of them. I want to start with Lockheed Martin shares felling after the company's management set and an industry conference earlier today that they see some quote additional cost pressure on their classified aeronautics program. That's all we know because it's classified. It's down about two point three percent on the day today. American Eagle Outfitters also falling today. We're getting more retail stocks this week, and we'll hear from Walmart tomorrow. Before that, though, American Eagle Outfitters falling after the company pulled its guidance for the full year due to a disappointing first quarter with a three percent decline in comp sales, a five percent decline in revenue from a year earlier. They're also registering a seventy five million dollars charge related to a write down of spring and summer merchandise. They withdrew their outlook due to macro uncertainty, which I didn't call that tariff specifically with that withdrawing of the outlook, but I guess you could throw a word for yes. Right, that's what we talked about a little earlier too. Yeah, it kind of means all the same thing. And finally, KinderCare ticker KLCUS down eight and a half percent today. It's an Oregon based early childhood education and childcare services company. They shares fell as much as fifteen percent in the session, ended off its lows. The company reported first quarter revenue that missed estimates. Operating income, though did beat analyst estimates, and the company maintained its full year twenty twenty five guidance. Analysts flagged to delay in new customer enrollments as the main driver for the revenue miss.
Speaker 5: All right, guys, I want to go to the bond market, because if you're bored by the equity market, just go ahead and look at the bond market, because that actually fun things did stuff there. You had the front end bond market up by about five basis points, that back end up as well about six basis points. So the whole curve hasn't gotten any steeper, but the whole curve is rerating a bit higher. I kept hearing how four was going to be that top on the two year, but we're above that now, both of them, for the two and the ten, they're at the highest level since the end of February. And is that a reaction to the to the GOP tax bill in Washington or is that just some sort of rebalancing, or is that position resizing as we continue to get this data coming through.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, let's get to some earnings crossing. We're talking about Cisco. Let's go right to the red sticky because it's about the outlook. So the company sees fiscally your revenue fifty six point five to fifty six point seven billion dollars. It had seen fifty six to fifty six point five, so a little bit of a movement to the upside. The stock is moving just a little bit higher as well, up a two tenths of a percent. The company also seeing fiscal year adjusted EPs a three dollars seventy seven cents to three dollars seventy nine cents a share it had seen three sixty eight to three seventy four. So again a bump to the upside, and again the stock moving just a little bit higher, up about eight tens ofven percent here in the aftermarket.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm watching core Weave, which in the after hours is moving higher. This is relatively new company to go public. It operates in the data and AI data management space. Core Weaves first quarter revenue coming in at nine hundred and eighty one point six million dollars, first quarter adjusted EBADEC coming in at six hundred and six point one million dollars, first quarter adjusted ebite margin of sixty two percent, first quarter lost per share of one dollar and forty nine cents. The company did hit a record high ahead of that first earnings report. Shares in the after hours right now hire by about three percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's really going to depend on what kind of commentary they give in their outlook, because people are really looking at Core Weave as perhaps a barometer for and willingness of companies to spend on building out those data centers. So it's going to be the big read on AI spending until we get to Nvidia in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.