Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most Ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: What's the crypto market predictions? When you see crypto going over the next quarter.
Speaker 3: To the moment, if Larry keep on and back around like bro the game over with like this is the same thing when like we're looking at okay, And I told us in stock Club for the next five to seven years, focus on the term super conglomerates. So if Blackrock was already doing incredibly well and then they entered the rental market, that was the first sign. Because even what micro Strategy is doing is they spin off of what Blackrock is doing. So if they own up all, not all, but a good portion of the rental market, and the call the reason why the cost of livingess went up. Then they got into the bitcoin atf and no one better than I, and there was no outrage in the streets and people were not burning their wallets, and then they got XRP. I wonder when will they get into the coin and mean coin market, because that's some point they will. So I think Crypto is going to do incredibly well. But I think you're going to have to pay that veg or that toe roll through Blackrock. As I've always said, if Vanguard and Blackrock are both invested into him, it's going to be a home run. So I think the next quarter overall we should probably have like a average across the top five, maybe like a forty percent increase.
Speaker 1: Thirty forty percent increase I think would be good.
Speaker 3: We have a little pull back in January for sure, when that inflows come in from the hedgephones.
Speaker 1: By March we'll be off to the races for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sure, y'all let the banks take over crypto. After all that shit y'all talked to me, don't say nothing to me about crypto.
Speaker 1: Well, if you was nothing that could be done, you can't know. You couldn't stop it.
Speaker 3: The users could have stopped fucking with the coins and said we're not investing in no coin.
Speaker 1: The JP morgan black rocking bang.
Speaker 3: But I told y'all, even with the game stop what a GameStop, girls and all y'all at when they came and took that shit over and planting people in there, you can see the engineering, Like y'all are media baskets, so you can even the narrative. The narratives are too clean. It got quiet even for x rap Okay, they built up this case. Cool guins was there. They moved gains loud a bank takes over the asset. This is like whole selling in real estate. They drove the price down intentionally for all this time to let one fucking market makers come in and take it over, and now everybody who was in the community is happy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what happened to the our age? I thought it was for the people.
Speaker 3: I kept only a severe beginning financial product that has ever been run that the banking system will not have their hands on.
Speaker 1: What do I know?
Speaker 2: Like I said, the next potential cataly is because January like you said, we've seen this happen November, December, runs January, late January harsh pullbacks. Could that next catalyst potentially be who that crypto committee is, like who Trump appoints to be in charge of it?
Speaker 3: And you think that and whenever they announced whatever the plan is for deregulation, because if they do deregulation, how I think good.
Speaker 1: To the move, Yes, it's good night.
Speaker 3: Even when we have the conversation with black seeing them putting the futures market and kind of making that mainstream, I keep saying that, like when when you have something good, if.
Speaker 1: You tell the world about it, a.
Speaker 3: Bigger market maker is going to come in and take it over from you. That's why when people like all y'all are gatekeeping, WHOA control the audience to tell them not to talk crazy?
Speaker 1: We won't get keeping.
Speaker 3: But if you talk so much about an asset class, it's like if you say, oh, my girl best sets ever home every time at some point somebody else want to find out Black Rock said, oh, this crypto shit as good as y'all say, okay, and I can give my client okay, I'll put y'all in a little annuity.
Speaker 1: If you're in your fifties. But for the new generation, for gen Z, we have.
Speaker 3: A new innovative product back, Oh baby tack y'all sit up. A poor Brian Armstrong, they said, say break me freed up to the river to take over that market.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 5: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 4: I'm Christy nom.
Speaker 5: The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 4: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 5: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will
Speaker 1: Be Protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,