Speaker 1: John Harbaugh instead became the hottest Canada head coaching Canada in the NFL hiring cycle. Two teams with the biggest speculation for harve services or the Giants and the Dolphins. The Guppies are in the process of interviewing the GM finalists Chad Alexander, who's very close with Harba. Alexander is now assistant GM to the charge of spent twenty years with the Ravens, overlapping Harbor for much of that time span. The Giants, the Dolphins, the Titans, Falcons, Browns, Raiders, Cars all have head coaching openings in addition to the Ravens.
Speaker 2: O Jo.
Speaker 1: What do you think Harbaugh is looking for Ojo anything else? He has just signed an extension in March.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean he just did that.
Speaker 2: We're probably paying him thirteen fourteen million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if he's going somewhere else, the decision, the decision making. Honestly young, he's going so over as quarterback. I mean as long as his as long as his tenure was with Baltimore. He's not going somewhere else. Were he gonna he gonna last.
Speaker 2: More than three years.
Speaker 3: If you go somewhere where there ain't no quarterback, You're gonna be in purgatory.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're gonna be in hell.
Speaker 1: And he know what he was like to have no quarterback because with after flack O won that Super Bowl, he know what those seasons were until they got Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: Jackson. Yeah, he don't. He don't want to go through that. He don't want to go through that. And at least is gonna be short, even though he's a super Bowl winning head coach. At least he's gonna be short because the expectations is gonna be high as hell because he's the coach. Yes, I think that. I think the best thing for him. Obviously he has opportunity to go to the Giants. I think that'd be the best place for him. That that's just that's just me.
Speaker 1: I mean, he could be like a situation like Mike McCarthy. Mike McCarthy spend no years in Green Bay. He goes to Dallas, didn't win anything. They won a bunch of games because he had a quarterback. He was solidified in that position, right, you gotta you gotta be stronger that position or other stuff.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: All the bells and whistle yeah, wide receiver and running back.
Speaker 2: If you ain't got.
Speaker 3: That, ain't o work, Ain't no.
Speaker 1: Work, ain't nothing happening, ain't nothing popping off, Ain't no sense that I haping to hold you. You got to have the quarterback position. It is the most important position in sports. Nothing is more important than that. Nothing, So wish him the best me. I think the Giants, because of all the teams that we're looking at, I think their quarterback situation is the most stable. Everybody else has an influx. We're not or excuse me, the Titans, they're they're they're stable. But I don't think.
Speaker 3: Do they have enough pieces offensively though?
Speaker 1: Right right, right, Look they got Pollard. Pollard has four straight one thousand yard seasons. They got they got some solid pieces. Maybe they can use some offensive line help. Defense is okay, not great Giants, Yes, but you look at the Giants. I thought that. I think the Giants defense underperformed. Dexter Lawrence had nine sacks last year. He had a half a sack this year, just year. Yeah, if you're making twenty three billion dollars, you can't have a half a sack making that kind of money. Abdul Carter came on strong towards the end of the season. He matured, he grew up. There's expectations on you, young man that took me with the third pick in the draft. You can't come late to meeting. You can't be sleep, you can't be bull driving around. This is a business, son, This is a business. And I was, I was. I was excited to see the way he improved. Say the last month of the season. Falcons loaded big time, but there's uncertain he at that one position, which is the most important, and they got everything else. So Joe, you look at they got everything else, O Joe. Look at that defense. Ye look at that running by Yeah, look at the tight end, Look at the receivers. You could have had a piece of offensive line. Probably gonna need to get a Gonzales did okay kicking?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ay? So So Kirk Kirk is back next year.
Speaker 2: They redid his deal, right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They ain't really got no security.
Speaker 2: Outside of Kirk. No, they don't. They don't.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I mean three eight, Oh, Yoe, houl Is pinnics twenty five or twenty six and three a cls oh Joe, Oh.
Speaker 3: He had three of out it was two.
Speaker 1: He had two before he got to college. He didn't he have two before he got you the NFL. Yeah, and he messed the shoulder up because remember he was at Indiana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the first then he went to, uh, you dumb, dumb.
Speaker 2: I like. I like Clint Kubiak too, obviously. I know.
Speaker 1: I've been knowing Clint since he was a kid, A kid kid for real, kid, right right, right right. I played with his dad. His dad was my offensive coordinator. You see the job that he's doing in Seattle.
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 2: Uh oh, Joe better.
Speaker 1: Coach John Harbor Mike McCarthy six six twenty percent winning percentage six nineteen seasons as a head coach, sixteen Mike McCarthy seventeen playoffs twelve and ten. Harbor eleven and eleven McCarthy Division titles five Harba McCarthy seven Super Bowls, one Super Bowl one.
Speaker 3: Hu, that's about them right down the fence. Huh That not even ain't it? Yeah, that's that's one of those situations. Oh shootcise me, that's one of them situat you can't go wrong depending on who you pick.
Speaker 2: McCarthy calls plays.
Speaker 1: Harbor is mainly an overseer, was a special teams coach under Andy Reid impressed Steve got the job at Baltimore. Think he's done an unbelievable job. And I still believe he's an unbelievable coach. I just needed to believe. I just needed he needed new people to hear his voice, and the Ravens players needed a new voice to hear. I believe he's I believe he's a phenomenal coach, and I believe he will get another job, and I think he'll do great.
Speaker 2: Giving you get a quarterback, he ain't gonna do great. You don't get a quarterback. But it well, your harbor was the eighteen years.
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 2: Mcarthy in Green Bay.
Speaker 3: I was just getting to ask you, how long? Even then?
Speaker 2: What do you like?
Speaker 1: Thirteen? Fourteen, thirteen? So he's eighteen, So it's eighteen and eighteen eighteen. You got sixteen, eighteen and eighteen. Huh oh, it's eighteen and eighteen. Both guys were eighteen. It's eighteen and eighteen, so oh, joe.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: Overall draft position of quarterbacks in the playoffs, four first rounders, a second rounder, three thirds, a sixth, seventh, twelfth, twenty fourth, twenty six, fifty third, sixty two, Trevor Larrence, Matthew Stafford, Bryce Young. So I'm trying to think who the hell the other number one overall? Pick not big, no bierd than make it? Oh, CAYLEB Williams. Oh, and you got second?
Speaker 5: C J.
Speaker 1: Stroud, you got third? Sam Donald? Uh, bod Knicks. I think bow Knicks was what twelfth? That sounds about right. Aaron Rodgers was twenty fourth, Jordan Love was twenty six. I'm going Jalen Hurts fifty third. I'm going Brock party to sixty two.
Speaker 2: How did I do?
Speaker 3: That's right? We're Brock Perdy. That's that was easy.
Speaker 1: Jalen Hurts fifty three. Heard you like that? I think Aaron Rodgers was twenty fourth. George Love was twenty sixth. Bo Knicks was twelveth. The four the number one are easy.
Speaker 5: C J.
Speaker 2: Stride was two. Sam Donald was three.
Speaker 1: Hell, I don't I'm trying to figure out who was in who owes in down playoffs now? Josh Allen Josh Allen was seventh. Yeah, Drake Yeah, Drake May. Drake May was third, He's the other third, Saim and Sam Donald was third?
Speaker 2: Sam? Yeah. So you see what you see what you need. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got twelve first rounders, a second rounder and a mister irrelevant.
Speaker 2: But look at the defenses. Very good.
Speaker 1: Robert Sala was asked why have his defenses had more success against sa Kuon Barkley this year compared to previous seasons. I'm gonna skip that question. From a schematic standpoint, I still think he's elite. I know his production isn't what it was a year ago, but he's still a damn good football player.
Speaker 2: He's still a threat to break it at any time he touches the ball.
Speaker 1: Jeff Southland is one of the best old line coaches in all of football in creating good angles and creating space for the back. They can still run the ball as good as anybody. He had a doubt he had a down year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean listen that some of the old lines. Some of the old line was hurt this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Johnson center was banged up.
Speaker 3: Gis Mackay is gone.
Speaker 1: Mackay, Beckton, I mean Landa Dixon, It's Dickenson, right, Landa Dickinson.
Speaker 2: He been banged up all year. Remember two he had right before the season. I mean.
Speaker 1: That quality, fire like he's supposed to be. So he got more pressure on the other leg and he keeps bringing it, hurting his ankles and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: My allow to play well.
Speaker 1: Lane Johnson was looking like Lane Johnson until he had the Liz frame. So the offensive line is not as dominant as it was.
Speaker 2: You saw that in sat Quan's play. But still the defense is elite, very good.
Speaker 1: You still got a damn good quarterback and if you don't put him away early, he'll find a way to either beat you with a touchdown excuse me, or getting field goal ranging the kicker kick the field goal.
Speaker 3: Season season zero. Everybody going on? Now, yes, you got one game, one game that make it happen. Now, which Philadelpha Eagles is gonna show up? I know the defense gonna show up. What offense are we gonna get from the philip for Eagles? Lane john is back now.
Speaker 2: Is he? Yeah?
Speaker 3: For the playoffs?
Speaker 2: And the thing is, oh Joe, you know the forty nine of struggle to get pressure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean hell, no Boaster, no Fred help. You got two of the better players in the NFL on defense not playing excuse me, oh shoot, my bad, oh shit.
Speaker 2: And it's mean weak press Conference.
Speaker 1: Prior to the wild card game against the forty nine ers, Jalen Hurst was asked whether his reduction and running the ball has kept him healthy. In twenty twenty five, he was down from one hundred and fifty attempts and six hundred and thirty yards to one hundred and five attempts in four hundred and thirty yards. Here's his answer. No, I think the season's kind of gone the way it has. The approach this year is how the games have been called. What I coordinated, KP's just kind of gone that way, and so I've kind of taken it in the stride and tried to give my best with what position, whatever position I've been put in.
Speaker 2: I just run.
Speaker 1: What they call it calls me to run, I run, I run. If they called me to throw, I throw. I don't know what y'all want me to say. It's his fault.
Speaker 3: One thing. One thing about Jalen boy, he gonna give you he gonna be politically correct and say all the right things at all times at all times, and then most of the time he's not gonna give you what you want to hear.
Speaker 2: No, mm hmmm, actually gonna give you exactly what you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Hear hey every time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's how you stay quarterback. That's how you stay in the position that you're in. You don't ruffle any feathers, you don't say anything inflammatory, and uh you you let people deduce whatever they wanted to do. But at the end of the day, just know, I ain't say that. That's what you took. That's what you took from what I said, right right, I said, they call a running play for me, I run it. They call a pass play. I try to make the best decision I can, and we and and and and live with the decision. But y'all know he calls some bullyard this year. Y'all saw it. I ain't saying nothing though. It ain't none of my business. They played me the quarterback. Now they want to add an extra ten million, I call my own plate.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't nothing going to do. Now.
Speaker 1: He probably gonna he probably gonna throw a chat. I don't know what possessed him to take it to the dome like that chat. You know, I thought, he, you know, take a little shot here and there. But I definitely, I definitely would not be drinking. No red bull in no, in no shape, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he was thinking. No, he wasn't like I said, he must be wanting. He tried to stay up late.
Speaker 1: Nah, he're gonna be all right, He's gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he good.
Speaker 1: But I want to know what Jae y'all let me know what y'all think. What Eagles team? You think we're gonna get to show up? Fast food don't go with kanyac. I mean you need you need pasta, you need like palm, or you need a good old steak, you need something like that. When you drink with this. We don't do fast food. I mixed it. I blended specifically not to go with fast food, applying this is a sipping kanyac Uh.
Speaker 2: This is a VS. O P A between you know, four to six much as eight years. You know what.
Speaker 3: Matter of fact, my last meal I had was yesterday. I tweeted you, I tweet I tweeted, I tweeted you. I want to I wanted to sparrow Talia, that's the name of it. I'm gonna listen to some you know, they got nice music, like live music in there. And I ordered the eight ounce waggo. Okay, I ordered the eight ounce waggle with some cream, spinach and in in some uh and some potatoes. Yeah, but some math potato. I keep it simple. I keep I keep it simple.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 1: I'm getting mashed potatoes. I normally get mashed potatoes French fries.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I get corn somethings like.
Speaker 1: I like corn because that's the uh we we got cream corn.
Speaker 2: It was big on, big on cream corn. Uh. A lot of times she creamed the own corn. Right.
Speaker 3: I hate corn, boy, No, I love that. I don't. I don't like that when you when you eat corn. I don't like the crunching sound. But that's that's that's that's irritating.
Speaker 2: Crunching cream. You you eating w K corn? Huh whole kernel o yo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know nothing about no corn. I don't even know callin on. I don't know. But I don't know the names.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I don't like. I don't. I don't like. I don't like those salutage.
Speaker 1: I like spinach when I just get it out there, I just get it out the tin and just make a salad.
Speaker 2: Once you start cooking it. I'm out, You're done. Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't I don't do. I don't do. I don't do. I don't do well with uh ste spinach.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while I'll get something green, But for the most part, I don'tate enough. I've beaten you know, salads and and broccoli and all.
Speaker 2: That stuff at home. So when I go, when I go out, I'm eating.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I get the mashed potatoes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I get sometimes you know some places have mashed sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: I'll get that. Yeah, I'll get the French fries, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But hey, you gotta you gotta come on down here, man and try that.
Speaker 2: Come down there. You gonna come down there.
Speaker 3: I got huh. But you can stay here, you know, I got I got by six seven room. Now you can you can you can.
Speaker 2: Stay at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got We hit all the nice restaurants, Spiral.
Speaker 2: Town, Yo Yo yo house soundproof.
Speaker 3: Oh now you can't have no company here? Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hey, hey you can have no company here. Nah, now you you you could come you good? You know, you know I got great, great hospitality. You know you can stay. You can stay on there on on on.
Speaker 2: What I'm supposed to do? Huh, what I'm supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Well, you got to have company. Man, had to go get your room.
Speaker 1: Can't breaking no money you say, you say when you come down here, don't bring no money breaking.
Speaker 3: You know you ain't gotta be no money not now.
Speaker 2: Listen, I got to get I gotta get money.
Speaker 3: Nah, you're good. No, on the beach, on the beach, I could wherever you want to stay. You good, the fountain blue. You ain't got to pay for nothing. You know, you know my face clean here anything you need you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You what that?
Speaker 2: I'm home? You got nothing? Try to shake the couple for dog.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're good. But what do you want? What we want? You want to speak Creole? You want to speak Spanish? I mean she what however you want to Russia?
Speaker 2: She ain't got to speak at all? Yo, I do side.
Speaker 1: Man, Let me stop, man, let me start the alcohol the alcohol talking chat.
Speaker 2: That ain't be talking about the alcohol talking. Hey yeah no, yeah, yeah you know yeah, but they got them all, they got them all typed out. I heard that. Oh yeah, listen Dominican and the Puerto Rican. But listen, uh.
Speaker 3: Uh every every ethnicity resilient. Yeah, everything. It's a melthics pot.
Speaker 1: Y'all got a couple of y'all got a couple of little people down the little little sexy ones down there.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, yea, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah everything. Whatever you need, whatever you need well, diversity at its best, okay, yeah yeah yeah yeah. I gotta take it. I gotta take it the booby trap too. And I gotta take the booby trap. I gotta take it to tussies because you got a toussies. They got to see food, rice and loptatail. You gotta you gotta try the food. You gotta try the food. That the food is five star and you can use your peripheral vision while you eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know magic like magic City. Go for the wings, stay for the sties.
Speaker 2: You don't that.
Speaker 1: That's what I heard all the map twice.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, it's the place to be. But I feel good now. Hey I had to throw up, man, I figured that. I feel a little better now. But hey, I got a little headache. I need some talent all but get drink of water. It's right here.
Speaker 2: This ship ain't working. Just keep you going. You just gotta stay hy drated.
Speaker 1: Uh. Look, Jalen Hurts, you get judged to a different standard now because you're a super Bowl winning quarterback.
Speaker 2: You look that second round pick.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody care nothing about that because Joe Montowna with a third round pick and once he win a Super Bowl, once you win an MVP, you're judged to a different standard. You don't get the same state. You don't get judged by the same second round grade. You're a Super Bowl winning mb super Bowl MVP winning quarterback. And that's what people like I try to get people to understand. Well, y'all don't judge Joe Burrow like you judge Lamar. Joe Burrow ain't got no championships, ain't won won no MVPs. When they compared Lamar, they said Lamar was the only two time winning mvpre quarterback that's never played in a Super Bowl. Now, his career is not over, but they're just saying right now, there ain't a whole lot a lot of quarterbacks that's.
Speaker 2: One two MVP's.
Speaker 1: So he gets judged against Tom Brady, he gets judged against a Naron Rodgers, he gets judged against the Peyton Manney. He gets judged against the Steve Young, he gets judged against the Joe Montana. That's who he gets judged against. You can't judge him against a Josh Allen. Josh has one MVP. He gets judged against John Elway. He gets judged against Damn Marino. So that's the that's who you got it. That's who you that's what they're judging Lamar. Look, I think Lamar's gonna play another ten years, so he time, he has time to get to and win a super Bowl. But you can't say, well, you don't judge it. You don't judge him like you judge Josh Allen, or you don't judge him like you do Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Joe Burro ain't got no MVPs. La Mark got two, Josh Allen has one. But the guys they have two MVPs. That's how you guys. I don't know if y'all remember, because I know I know y'all like this this internet age jo Jo, this one of the gen z. That's like, if it didn't happen, if it didn't happen today, we didn't see it.
Speaker 3: It didn't happen.
Speaker 1: But y'all don't remember people eviscerated Peyton Manning for winning those MVPs and not getting to the Super Bowl. His even on teammate, his kicker criticized them. Yes, but people forget that. People make it seem like Lamar Jackson has faced the harshest criticism.
Speaker 2: He has not.
Speaker 1: I'll give you another example. I played with a guy and I heard what was being said about him. He took a team to three Super Bowls, got crushed, probably had no business being there to begin with. They killed it, They killed him. So this notion that Lamar Jackson is for somehow receiving unfair criticism is just not true.
Speaker 2: Because boy, we eviscerated Peyton.
Speaker 1: And if you're old enough to remember, you remember when he got blanked forty one nothing by the Jets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 1: When he got beat at home Philip Rivers. He ended up getting hurt and Billy Volt.
Speaker 2: Came in and beat him.
Speaker 3: But it comes with a territory, especially when you're great, especially when you're good at your position. It comes with the territory after you win MVP's hold on they once you win multiple I mean you judged differently. I think Lamar understands that. I think the people obviously that are fans of the Ravens, that are fans of Lamar, they don't understand it. Your heir, at your head, at the different a different.
Speaker 2: Standard you are because you're great. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't judge him against a normal quarterback. I gotta judge him against quarterbacks. That's one multiple MVP. That's only fair. He's a senior. Why am I judging him against a freshman. He's taking advanced Calculus, trigonometry, he's taken AP courses. Yeah, and you want me to judge him. You want me to judge him against a guy that's a freshman. We can't do that. But Lamar has. The thing is Lamar is not thirty eight, thirty nine. Lamar is not even thirty. He has a long time to write. He's still writing. He probably just don't. I don't know how long his book is, but he just he ain't even he a probably ain't even to the middle of it yet.
Speaker 2: Not not even close.
Speaker 3: He got a long way to go. He got a long way to go, barring injury, making sure he had no more setbacks, he has a very long way to go.
Speaker 1: So Jalen Hurts gets an opportunity. We'll find out the forty nine ers. Uh, they get Pierce All back. I think Big Trent will be back. That'll definitely help. Uh, but they're gonna have to be good in the red zone. You gonna have to they can't kick field goals. Got the score points, Oh Joe. Before we move on, we got a very special announcement to make what happen. Tickets for our Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco goes on sale tomorrow at ten a m. Pacific time at ww Cityboxoffice dot com slash nightcap. That's ww Cityboxoffice dot com slash what.
Speaker 2: Oh I said? Oh my my bad, My bad, Damn I got something, Rember.
Speaker 1: I www Dot cityboxoffice dot com slash nightcap. That's www dot cityboxoffice dot com slash nightcap. The show will be Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Hearts Herbs Theater in San Francisco, So Bay Area. Come through, Hey, talk about how half of you are. We're back in front of a live audience.
Speaker 2: O Joe. You good? I mean you? I mean it's been a while since we've been in front of live audience.
Speaker 5: O jo.
Speaker 3: A one thing about it. Boy, I'm good in front of the crowds.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm good. I'm good in front of the crowds. You know, I'm used to I'm used to performing and entertaining in front of seventies sixty five thousand. So whatever the Herbs, how you said, the Herbs Theater, herps, the Herbs, whatever your hole. I'm gonna be okay, I'm gonna be all right. And we're in the Bay Area too, so you know, we gotta come out.
Speaker 2: We gotta come out to some mom.
Speaker 3: Huh, Okay, forty is a good one. But damn, what's young bull name? Man that passed away?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh mac Drake, macdre.
Speaker 3: We got to come out to some Macdrea. We got to get hyphe had to get hype on them.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 3: Man, we come out that thing.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: We're in the Bay two.
Speaker 1: Yeahea, all right, babe, stand up, we're coming. Taket his line for the Super Bowl show www. Dot cityboxoffice dot com slash Nightcap. That's www. Dot cityboxoffice dot com slash Nightcap Thursday night, February the fifth, at the Herbs Theater in San Francisco, former Washington Huskies quarterback Desmond Williams Junior has been dropped by his agent, Doug Hendrickson, after he renegged on his contract with the Husky oh Williams announced Tuesday he would enter a portal after signing a four million dollar contract to return.
Speaker 2: To the Huskies for the twenty twenty six season. According to ESPN Pete Fammel, Hendrickson said, I've made the decision to end my representation of Desmond Williams Junior effectively immediately due to philosophical differences. Sources told Family that Washington is prepared to pursue all legal avenues to enforce Williams contract. Williams, a syphomore, through for thirty three thousand, sixty five yards with twenty five touchdowns eight interception. He also rushed for six hundred and eleven yards and six scores, earning all Big Ten honorable mention. Oh Joe, the kid had a decent season. Nothing out of this world. He signed the contract for four million and then tried to renege. What's going on on? Shoe? What am I missing?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Where's he trying to go? He's trying to go somewhere else. I'm assuming someone else offered him a little bit more money. Someone else offer him little bit more money. I mean, is there a way if he signed the contract already, right, and is you receive money? I think if he's received money, how about you give the money back that was given to you and then going about your then going about your way. I think that's the only reason, that's the only reason I can think of why you dubbed would seek legal action because we've already paid you.
Speaker 2: We paid him some yeah, we bet whatever.
Speaker 3: Yes, give a some back or give whatever they're giving you back, you know, and then let wherever it is that's whoever you're talking to behind closed doors that's going to pay you more. I'm assuming that would be the only reason to hit the portal, because you know you're talking to someone else that can pay you more than for me.
Speaker 1: But oh Jo, that's the thing though, See, you can't take these people money and then and then try to go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: It's a contract.
Speaker 1: That's the contract that used to not be written contracts. A contract is a meeting gonna mind, shake your hands. Yeah, that's what the contract was. It was a meeting of the mind. But you know what, there was a lot of people. There are a lot of u uh Desmond Williams juniors that started backing out and started doing things that was and it's like, you know what, let's put this thing on this say, let's get this. Are here the parameters. This is what we're gonna do. This is how we're gonna do it. Like I said, I wish the young man all the best, but this this, this, this doesn't look good to me.
Speaker 2: This looked like, this looked terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got they gotta get that together.
Speaker 2: They got this a kid that's trying to go to l s U.
Speaker 3: Or that's that's where you try to sneak to not sneak, but that's where he's trying to go.
Speaker 2: Who's he talking to? He gotta be talking to somebody else.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody just walking away from four million dollars?
Speaker 4: That's okay?
Speaker 2: Bro? Huh? Well yeah, I mean why would you go there?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: You got four million dollars, They give you four million dollars unless LS you giving you four million dollars? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: They might be giving them more UNC.
Speaker 1: And also understanding LSU because I think that quarterback, the quarterback from uh he just went to Texas Tech from Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: He got five for one year. One Yeah, so is this for one year or this for multiple years?
Speaker 3: Is it sophomore? He's probably gonna get more than that.
Speaker 1: I don't got no problem long you get the money back, right, I mean, coach has been doing it, which has been signed almost stay here for five years, six years and they leave after two. So I ain't got no problem. But you gotta get that money back.
Speaker 3: Damn. Hey, I'm for million for one year. They gonna they gonna have. They're gonna have to realing boys in. They're gonna have to really men, they're gonna have.
Speaker 2: I told you, but you said no, you said you like it.
Speaker 3: I mean listen, I like the fact that they're able to make their money. But they can't be playing with they can't be playing with these people like this. See a situation like this that ruins it, That ruined it for those If you're gonna commit, commit.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't take no money.
Speaker 3: If you really not sure you want to be there, don't take no goddamn money. If you know you're gonna hit the portal, weigh all your options first.
Speaker 1: There's got a lot of people, Oh Joe, you know they got like you said, they got thirty three hundred people in the portal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of I'm gonna be in suspended animation, gonna stay in the portal. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you think you had okay, you had two tackles. I've seen people had thirteen tackles. Where are you going with that?
Speaker 5: That? What?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess that. I mean, I guess there's a reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, somebody is in the air for somebody need to be honest with some of these kids, because some of these kids gonna be gonna be left holding the bag. And it ain't nothing in ituse ain't no where in hell. Thirty three hundred positions open, sojo ain't nowhere in hell. There's thirty three hundred college I understand, there's one hundred and ten hundred and fifteen uh uh school d one schools. Ain't no way they got out all those positions open.
Speaker 2: Ain't no damn way.
Speaker 3: Every everybody can't be a dog. It ain't three thousand dogs in God damn it. It ain't three thousand dogs in that portal, right, definitely ain't it ain't.
Speaker 1: DuMond Williams Junior, My bad I said, Desmond, Demand, Demand DuMond Williams Junior, DuMond bro I hope, I hope you got something up your sleeve that we don't know about.
Speaker 3: Up listen, and if in order for him to be doing it, he got to know the play already, because you don't pull a move like that unless it's set in stone.
Speaker 1: Well, you remember the guy from Tennessee, He pulled a you like that. He didn't have anything. He got left money U A U C L A, and he went to a state that had had more taxes with taxes. Yeah, he left Tennessee a no state tax to go to California, which at the highest state tax. Right, make it makes sense, so Jo, make it makes sense. Travel arts had an interesting start to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jo took a look at this video so videos going viral? Love he get squatted at a bar?
Speaker 4: Was that on your bucket lists twenty six?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's done, so we can we can all move on now. It's you guys are worried about it. Yeah, it's pretty uh, just having a good time. I guess sat in the house subscribed us and did not I think that was gonna happen. So, but it's interesting. I have phones now record everything, so that there was.
Speaker 4: Filmed.
Speaker 2: Squad shouldn't just pick me up? Be crazy?
Speaker 5: But uh now I was just sh having a good time.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, out there out there having fun. That's it, out there having fun. But who in the hell was that squadron?
Speaker 2: The boy?
Speaker 3: She was strong?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah for a woman, a woman pick up a grown ass.
Speaker 3: Made Yeah yeah, Trevor La said.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's dead weight. Yeah mm hmm, because you got body hanging and everything. It's not fixed like a bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she strong. I wonder if she she might. She probably compete, She probably competes. She do something. You just I don't think women just walking around strong like that to be NFL quarterback.
Speaker 1: Don't if I'm trusting the woman to pick me up like that?
Speaker 2: Got reverse?
Speaker 3: Hold on, we got some down here, could pick you up. Now you hear me, I don't want no you sure, yeah, we got something, we got something.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the one to pick it up. Okay, I'm putting down.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm picking up. I'm listening. I'm here, I'm here what you're saying. But hey, listen, we got a place right here. You know you like to go to the gym, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got a place you and Jordan could go to. You you lose your mind?
Speaker 1: What I don't need to get distracted on your well.
Speaker 3: Listen, any gym you go to a Miami, You're gonna be distracted. I can tell you that right now. But it's the gym, right, it's a boxing gym and they have a training pilates, They got everything you need. It's called boxer boxer.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on down here, you and Jordan go out there and work out. You got two levels. Every amenute that you could think of is in there. Give me and I can I tell you one thing. You're come back. You'll come back on here and you'll say you'll thank me later. You think you'll thank me later. And I'm sure some people chat. If anybody in the chat know about the boxing boxing gym, go ahead and tell about it. Now. I've been I've been there. I've been there one time. Let me tell you something. You know, I've been in Houston one time and I ain't been back.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been to the gym one time. Back since.
Speaker 1: I me to go to Houston. We gotta go to the gym in Houston. That's only right.
Speaker 3: Go going to the Jimmy Houston me and you shouldn't me the devil is alted, hey.
Speaker 1: George, because jeor't gonna get the footage. Jory gotta get the footage of me.
Speaker 3: And now, no, no, no, no, hey, listen, you go ahead and go to the Jimmy Houston and tell me how it was.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't want no part of that. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh yo, can you imagine, Let mean, think about what we see when we just walk in Just just can you imagine the gyms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, listen, No, I'm good, man, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 3: There's ten commandments and I've been doing right by eight of them. Me too, Yeah, I've been doing right by eight. Not if I can get them last two. I'm gonna be straight.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'd be thinking about poking my own eyes out. Hey, don't get hit, y'all. I poke my own though. He betrayal of a little advice, bro. Twenty twenty six. Everything gonna be filmed.
Speaker 2: Everything been filmed for the last decade.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So if you out in public, you being Trevor Lawrence is getting filmed.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Isaiah Thomas is back being petty with his basketball and nemesis Michael Jordan. During the appearance or Run It Back, Thomas was asked by his thoughts on the Golt debate. This is what he had to say. This is what I don't understand about your era. You guys are playing with arguably the greatest player to ever play, And excuse me when I say this, but y'all treat him like he's nothing. Instead of pumping up your era, y'all go back and say this era was the greatest. You know, Michael Jordan was the greatest. Nobody ever could be greater than Michael Jordan, right, Okay, And you turn around and your era, Lebron James is sitting there holding every single basketball record, I mean every single one of them.
Speaker 2: And you look at.
Speaker 1: Kevin during and you look at that Steph curve. But then when y'all talk about the greatest, y'all talk about the guy.
Speaker 2: That gave us you shoes?
Speaker 3: Hey, can you can you help me help me understand a little something. What is the beef between Isaiah Thomas and Michael Jordan. This feud has been going on for a very long time. I've seen it back and forth. Yeah, I mean, I still don't understand what the beef is about.
Speaker 1: Reportedly, allegedly, Isaiah was the lead that froze Jordan out in his first All Star game, That's what the reports were. Then when the Bulls finally took down the Pistons, they rushed off the course. They didn't court, they didn't shake Jordan's hand. Okay Jordan. Then, in turn, it is reported, m hm, Sam, I think Sam Smith wrote the book that Jordan agreed to be on the Dream Team as long as Isaiah wasn't on the team. Okay, Well, the biggest star in the world was Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: You want him on.
Speaker 3: The team, right.
Speaker 1: Isaiah deserved to be on the team. Isaella is a better point guard than John Stockton.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So they've been going at it ever since. Well, that's that's and it doesn't seem it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem that it's ending anytime soon. Isaiah said, until he gives me an apology, it ain't never gonna end.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I don't. I don't think Mike's gonna be one to apologize.
Speaker 2: Mike issue. I just told her, I show hope he ain't waiting on that.
Speaker 3: It's a weird feud. But it's one sided though, mm hmmm, because I ain't heard Mike say nothing.
Speaker 2: I doubt say nothing, not public, right, that is how he operates.
Speaker 3: Right with you, Isaiah, just I don't know that that's that's funny. That's funny, man, Poor Isaiah Man. He feeling left out.
Speaker 1: He could first of all, oh, Joe, you gotta remember, they boycotted it in eighty so he missed an opportunity there to go to the Olympics. The US boycotted the Olymics was in Moscow. Uh but but due to the occupation of the USSR in Afghanistan, Jimmy President Carter would not set our Olympic team right. The Soviet Union did us a solid. They returned to favorite in eighty four when it was in la and they won like a thousand medals. Go back and look it up, and nobody's won as many medals as they did when it was in Russia, because obviously we weren't there and there's some other team, but nobody's ever won that many medals like they won.
Speaker 2: They want damn to everything. It wasn't close, yes, but that was when you know, that was when they had a little you know, had a little system going on. Listen right, right, right, right right, I know.
Speaker 1: And that was when they had they had everything up front of that umbrella. They had Belarus and that list. They you see how big Russia, all those countries backing before the fall in eighty eight of communism, So you can understand that Georgia and Armenia and all of them was up under one umbrella.
Speaker 2: How you compete with that? But anyway, yeah, o Joe, Zeke can't go. Let it go.
Speaker 1: I've had a Zeke on the show. I talked to Zeke. I know Zeke. I like Zeke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he loves.
Speaker 1: Football, he could tell he could talk about any sports. He's very thoughtful. But that's the only thing that's missing on his resume is that Olympic, that dream team. And he knows he's supposed to have been on that team.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't take away from everything he's accomplished. It doesn't when.
Speaker 1: They talk about they talking about do you got the redeemed team one? You got the redeem team two? But everything's far as off the dream team. He's not a part of that. He's a two time champ, he's an NCAA champ. He's a most outstanding player in the n c A. In eighty one, they won the championship over the Tar Heels.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was also the night.
Speaker 1: That was also that day Ronald Reagan was almost a sampled assassinated by John Hinckley.
Speaker 2: I remember visiting vividly and wood Uh Perkins, James Worthy.
Speaker 1: They lost to Isaiah I think Randy Whitman Ronaldo turn Turner because he ended up getting paralyzed that I think it got March of the April in a car accident.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's the only thing missing. O Joe.
Speaker 1: He feels like his resume would be complete. He's an NCAA champ, both stoles stand player, he's a finals MVP, he's a two type champ, he's an assist leader, he's an All NBA, he's an All Star.
Speaker 3: So you think you think you think he would be at peace if he gets an apology from Jordan, If that apology is not gonna change anything, especially at this point.
Speaker 2: I guess he feels that man has impugned his reputation.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I'm just saying right tongue in cheek, but I'm just saying it feels to me.
Speaker 2: That's the way he feels, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if I was, if I was him, I man, you know, it is what it is. I mean, what I've done, my legacy is cemented, all my accomplishments, my resume.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, all right, Oh Joe trying to play a fade presented by Prize Pick Indiana Oregon's game. Charlie Becker will have at least forty six receiving yards. More or less. Charlie Becker be cooking. I'm going more more, more more. Dante Moore will have will have less than two hundred and twenty three passing yards.
Speaker 2: I'm going less. You think so less? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Indiana Defense boy Day for real is the real deal.
Speaker 1: I'm going less. Fernando Mendoza. Mendoza will have at least two TV passes.
Speaker 5: More more.
Speaker 1: Kaylon Black more than point five rush touch down. So if he just has one, yeah, I'm gonna go more. So, I'm going more less more more so. Charlie Becker will have at least forty six receiving yards. Dante more will have less than two hundred and twenty three passing yards. Fernando Mendoza will have at least two touchdown passes and Kaylan Black will have at least a touchdown. Those are my picks. They're right there for you. Twenty five dollars to win one hundred and twenty five dollars. Download the app today, use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize.
Speaker 2: Fis It's good to be right? Oh Joe, did you know this?
Speaker 1: Men spend fifteen thousand dollars a year on the girl, while women spend less than thirteen hundred.
Speaker 3: God dang, wait wait, hold on, hold on, say say that again.
Speaker 1: A study says men spends about fifteen thousand a year on girl women, while the woman spends about thirteen hundred on men. On average, men spend significantly more money on dates, gifts, travels, dining, sharing experience over the course of a relationship. These costs often includes meals, entertainment, transportation, and holidays, which traditionally fall more heavily on a man, especially early in the dating and long term partnerships. Women, by contrasts, tend to spend less overall on their partners, focusing more on personal experiences shared household costs rather than direct romantic spending. Researchers note that social expectations, dating norm and income disparities contribute heavily to this imbalance, reinforcing long standing pattern patterns around who pays and how the relationships are financially constructed.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, it has nothing to do with relationships either, because most of the time these aren't even relationships. And fifteen thousand is pretty low, especially when it comes to some of the guys that lead with money and do some of the things that they do do in the beginning. You know, Chanel pursues his work is now.
Speaker 1: Man girl snap you upside your head nail yeah, or y sale or d or they won't burk it off the rip Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, most definitely. So you got those those numbers are terribly terribly low based on those that are especially those that are in the one percent. Those are in the one percent. It's about if you get the right one that actually has to like you. He has to like you first. We's about hell you can get you get a house, you get a car, you get a condo, you get apartments. There's levels to it. Yeah, for sure, there's levels to it, obviously, depending on who you're dealing with, But that right there is the bottom of the barrel, fifteen thousand throughout the relationship, and you catch the right guy, you get fifteen thousand in a week, depending on who you are, depending on how depending on how bad you are. I mean, though, those are the numbers that happen, So I mean, it's it's unfortunate that those are the times that we're in most of the time. You know, it works. Not all women are like that, but for the most part, if you leave with the money, you got enough of it, you can get whoever the hell you God damn won't. Everything has a price to it too.
Speaker 1: On Ojo, talk to me, no comment. It's time five, final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 3: Hey you know what I got.
Speaker 2: We're back on here.
Speaker 1: This was we got Saturday, we got Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, save it, save it.
Speaker 2: We got plenty of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: All right. Kevin Norwood Jr. Happy birthday, O Joe, love you man.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that. Appreciate that. A look, it looked good to be fifty eight boy one thing bout it.
Speaker 1: Uh, Drake quotes eighty five ninety two. Not an old miss fan, but that should have been a flag on that last play.
Speaker 3: Even if it was a flag on the last play, it was only fifteen yards. It wasn't a spot file, So I doubt with.
Speaker 1: Two three it's an untimed Yeah, Jay Breezy Goldcines, I'm excited. We naddy bound o Yoe, Michael Man. I could just imagine with Mike Man, Mike out his damn right now.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a chance to see any footage because we started to show. I know he was going crazy, bad bad, you know, back one, he were going crazy.
Speaker 1: I would call him the bar because I already know he done lost his voice. I already know he done lost his boys. Jay Rock, you m Kines, Carson Becker dog look having a little nervous on that last drive. But uh, you can see because he does make throws. That one throw, he was tremendous. Anticipation, anticipation, anticipation, I get it right.
Speaker 2: Eventually ran that dig rock. That was nice man.
Speaker 3: Hold on he unc Malachi ran the whip, the hold of the hold of God. Damn Middlebacco, Yes, right right behind this here.
Speaker 2: Yep, that that was a good one.
Speaker 1: Central cast O, Joe, can I be your tech guy? Stop being cheap? I said, I'll do it for free, but you don't even give me a chance to prove my worth. Hey, I have a tech player if I should. I wish you had came to me bout two three years ago. I could have got you for free. She and Jordan didn't come for free. George Jordan had his contract. He wanted memberships and the move. He want the bonus.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn young WILLI WILLI was up under Joe. Can I get a birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: I know last year I said, if Ojo didn't run your money, it would be the last one.
Speaker 2: O Jo pay uncle his money. Absolutely, young winning.
Speaker 1: Man, thank you, Happy birthday, Happy birthday. Night cap Ocho and I we can't thank you enough. But yeah, man, you might need to run the faint on Joe Man, make you.
Speaker 2: Pay my money?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever you want to run, run it?
Speaker 1: Uh the Florida man, h is it true you consider transferring to the you I did nineteen eighty seven. Had a couple of conversations, but you know what my brother said that didn't want you when you came out.
Speaker 2: Nope, you're not going He ain't my dad.
Speaker 1: I should have went anyway. Noah, pap spoken word on't your spoken word?
Speaker 3: A spoken word is special. I'm gonna have one. I'm gonna have a spoken word for you.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: Uh, I gotta think something. I need a situation to happen. Because that one with Tyler Loop that was that was very dope. That was very dope. That was really that was a good one.
Speaker 1: That was a good one where y'areley uh Miami back on the market, go u m they look good. One went away, Hakeem Jacques was up? Un, Joe, Can I get a shot out? It's my twenty eighth birthday on January to night? Happy birthday, twin yes, can Happy birthday. I got something fun playing. Hopefully you're gonna do something. You and your lady or you and your family, you friend, family, friends and loved ones, whatever the case may be. Bro, but celebrated, enjoyed it. Hey, a lot of people didn't make their birthday, man, so you made another one. You made another one. Calem Dennis, Oh, Joe, your un can't get to the game with you. I'm willing I need. I'm gonna need help covering that ticket price.
Speaker 2: Go came. I'm trying to think. I'm trying to think when the last college game I went to.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna even lie, bro I haven't been to a college football game. Savannah State twenty eleven. I was been a minute, been a minute. I got my Hall of Fame jacket. Before that, it was two thousand. Yes, I went to a college basketball game. Now I'm trying to think. I went to a college basketball game. I watched Will beat Michigan in the National Championship Game because the game happened to be played in Phillips Arena, so I went. But man, college football, Man, God, it's just too many people, Oh, Joe, too many.
Speaker 2: We've done it from down the way.
Speaker 1: I got a joke for y'all boys who delusional and think they have rings to kids Bill's mafia. Hey, oh Joe, we're gonna talk about this at a little later. But hey, I don't know if it's gonna get any better for Josh Allen than what he got it this year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: This is no my homeboy, his nemesis, who's never beaten the postseason.
Speaker 2: No, your guy, Joe, Joe, and no Lamar.
Speaker 1: Now, obviously he's beating Lamar twice in the postseason, but he's not gonna have it any better, not gonna have it any better than what he got it right now, especially to get to a super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying what's waiting for him on the other.
Speaker 3: Side side, right, but.
Speaker 1: Jamal, parents, ssc oh, I love the Mike Epps interview. Listen to you guys around and replaying there. On my birthday, I turned thirty seven, Can I give please get a birthday shout out today? Absolutely, Jamal, Happy thirty seventh birthday, Man, and thank you for your support, Thank you for watching Man. Man, Mike and I we had a great time. Bro, we had a great time. And I that's why I love comedians, because comedians is that they're entertaining. They can tell a story, it's their story, but no matter what, they can make it funny because he's telling a story like Man, I was gonna go to the military, but I flunked the test. I said, Damn, Mike, you flunked the test. I said, they're looking for a few good men to die. I say, you you you couldn't even die he said, man, go ahead on. I ain't the only one, but man may look y'all. Mike is amazing man. Like I said, I just love I love hearing their stories. And everybody has a different story to tell. There's some, you know, some comes with a lot of sadness and they take that pain and they turn it into laughter. And I think he described it best. He's like his tears of a clown mm hmm. Because while making you laugh, I'm crying inside.
Speaker 2: It's sorry, but I love I love them.
Speaker 1: H bell o, g yeah, Oh Joe, go on ahead, clock eye player Phil forty four fifty eight. Oh Joe, it's our birthday twelve twelve. Tell them to play some Sinatra at booby Trap. Happy birthday, fhil Hilty mcnathter yo, oh yo, watch out that bl sop will put some hair on your chairs. Keep drinking like that. You won't make fifty nine.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it. I'm done. That's that's it.
Speaker 2: I know we got them bits.
Speaker 3: Will we drinking that too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 2: It's just Kobe. Happy birthday, Oh Jo, pray God bless you today. Thank you man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate everybody that leaves these and watched the show and support the show. I think we had twenty six thousand in the chat tonight. Man, we cannot thank you enough. Yeah da Rico oh four Oho, that yacht gonna put a hair on your chairs.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday eighty five. Appreciate it, Kyl Bullard.
Speaker 1: Everybody put a bottle symbol in the chat for O Choe birthday. Tell the folk music this is not cap I know and love. Thank you, bro, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hey. As bad as twenty five was, twenty six is gonna be even better.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's all to It's off to a beautiful start or red to a great start.
Speaker 2: Aaron Jones, Oh sho is a professional. Lot of folks.
Speaker 1: He drank many times in the life. He took a swig from that bottle like it was pepsi. Yeah, he suffered, he taking yeah. He uh, he ain't doing too good right now now.
Speaker 3: I don't know how somebody gonna tell me I drink.
Speaker 2: Oh they got a little bottle of shape, would you make that?
Speaker 1: Uh that underscore trading down He said, Oh, Joe gotta do spellow sinko segment.
Speaker 2: After a couple more SIPs, Man that Joe spelled nothing.
Speaker 1: Marshn Hunter, Happy birthday, Oh Joe and everyone else in the chat that's celebrating, please give him a shout out to my nephew, Kobe Martin, running back who plays for Indiana. Sure we shall, uh Marshawn, thank you for tuning in, bro Kobe. Happy birthday, Good luck tomorrow, stay healthy and uh. I guess I should root.
Speaker 2: For the you hoosers all. They got a lot of my money.
Speaker 1: My daughter got a doc degree from UH Indiana. I might have to wear my hoosier. I had two girlfriends that went to Indiana.
Speaker 3: Damn too, yep, damn.
Speaker 1: Hell, y'all feel like y'all like, are y'all surprised I had girlfriend? You are surprised I had too?
Speaker 2: That with the I you I mean.
Speaker 1: Dou lo God said, happy birthday. By God, you can cancel that gym trip tonight. That d ain't gonna have you working at work right out of the crib. You and baby be safe tonight. Yeah, he ain't going tomorrow. Louis Raymonds, Happy birthday. Got enjoy that drink. This should cover your bottle with sheep had all love love you too, Appreciate it, Lady ray Oh Joe. If you start your own version of Club shay Shaw, you better call it Club pepe Cheers. Happy birthday or slowed down on that cognac, Oh Joe, Nick saying, hey, love and show. What do you think the greatest show on turf would have looked like it were today's rule? Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness, I can't. I can't even imagine what they look like. Any Way, you can't touch receivers now with Kurt pulling the trigger.
Speaker 3: Uh, tour man, that wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 1: Cee the s ex caliber. What's up, mister Sharp? Happy birthday, Oh Joe. I've been here since the beginning. I'm from North Carolina. Would love to volunteer at the Charlotte Venue for Nightcap. We'll keep that in mind, bro. When we had that way, Hey, what what what part are you from?
Speaker 3: He said Charlotte? I thought I thought I thought he was talking about La.
Speaker 2: No, he ain't from that part.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: J J Carver eighty O Joe birthday, playing sleep chugging that drake like sweet Tea, coach him up. Uh he gotta do something for too something. Happy birthday, Bingby and Lena fel Legend wishing.
Speaker 2: You many many many more. Now he hey, he gonna go over, He's gonna go to bed to my baby. I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, I got a little headache. I need some talent.
Speaker 2: All well see if sweet what you should have dead? And you don't go ahead pop that old park nah.
Speaker 3: S no, boy, not not not feeling like this, but I'm sweating. I'm going but I'm going to bed. We'm gonna take them and pop this.
Speaker 2: HOI you're gonna do nothing on your birthday?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I ain't got time for that. Matter of fact. No, you know we ain't scheduled to do nothing to night.
Speaker 2: Oh I got I got you should have got a quickie info you came out.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know you know I do everything about schedule.
Speaker 2: I I ain't got to schedule that.
Speaker 3: No, hey listen, our schedule is on the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: What you should have did? You should have did? Like oh yeah yo yo yo, oh you gotta get that yo. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: No, hey, listen, TF he has car watch detailed service up. Do the NFL get paid weekly because NBA can get there full or do six months or do full or six months and six months, you.
Speaker 2: Get paid eighteen weeks.
Speaker 1: Now, I guess you theoretically could you could ask them to spread it out over the thing, but normally you get paid over eighteen weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so you budget accordingly then. Mean that's how I've always gotten paid.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've deferred some money until you know, five percent interest on it.
Speaker 2: But they don't like me to do that because I be hold on to the chick like three months when they send it to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, the NBA, they get paid in chunks like that.
Speaker 2: I think they get paid monthly. Oh they do, okay, monthly or bi weekly. But you can spread it out.
Speaker 1: You can take it all in the six month period that you play, or you can get it spread out over the year. Obviously, if you know you're not good with your money, probably be best to.
Speaker 2: Spread it out.
Speaker 3: Read it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lando fifty six A happy birthday, Ocho, Thank God I'm black. Miami has a tradition, but they're on a Cinderella run. I hope this doesn't make the Raiders want to drive back. O Jo need to go to the tent after chugging liquor like kool aid, Jake Hollins, Uncle o Jo loved to show. My birthday was yesterday one zero eight. Can I please get a birthday shout out much and much appreciated. Also, Happy birthday, o Cho shape, Happy birthday, Happy belated birthday.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you have some fun did something really fun with family, friends of love one, but maybe you got someone special in your life that you got an opportunity to spend some time with. Congratulations on seeing another birthday, bro, You're very, very fortunate. Irvin Magan fifty four forty two New year. Interest goes up. I think seventy nine hundred dow o Jo gonna wake up tomorrow thinking James Harrison knocked them out. Now I put another six hundred dollars interest. So interest rate, I mean you probably get eight percent? Did so eight percent? Yeah, oh till you owe me. Probably buy another four hundred, So about sixty four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Neor Reaper eighty two. The ten worst team in the league is who may play.
Speaker 1: He had one win against a winning team and it was Buffalo Bill's, which also lost to people really need to stop talking about the MVP talk. I think he's gonna finish second in the MVP discussion. I think Matthew Stafford's gonna win it.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I think Matthew Stafford's had the MVP season. It's the only thing that he doesn't have on his resume. He won a Super Bowl. Uh, and I think he's gonna win the m v P. That's me personally. I don't have a vote. I used to, but I don't anymore.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Terry Buller said, Hey, oh Joe, meet me at Tulsey tonight. It's on me hashtag nightcap while we y out what, while we yat r Killer canby, Oh you don't want nothing from tuessays but the wings Jay Breezy thirty seven, I got a question in that play on the gold Line because why go man and leave us and leave a spot on bet? I don't understand. Uh, I don't understand the understand stand the play call.
Speaker 3: I mean, would you really put a spy on back when he's really not known as a dual threat quarterback. He's not no you know, dude threat. I can see if it was Josh Allen, that's a different that's a different story.
Speaker 2: Maybe if it's Trindad Chamblin's I do that. Oh yeah, not that.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that with him no, and that like, look, they ran a stop route and then everybody started flowing because if you notice, Bet started.
Speaker 3: Drifting to his right right, So now everybody to his right.
Speaker 1: The other dB at the back of the end zone. The wide receiver goes to his back, so it pulls everybody that way. And so once he once he breaks that line and the d.
Speaker 3: N the A the d N bubbled on the outside. Yeah, then bubbled all the way around.
Speaker 1: So open lane, Doctor Frank am Battle May birthday, Oh Joe, if I could have any signed soccer jersey, excuse me, if you could have any signed soccer jersey, which one would it be?
Speaker 3: Any signed soccer jersey? Oh that's a good one. I done got all all my signs so far. You know what I probably app is the only one I haven't met yet. He's the only one that haven't made yet out of really all them old players and current.
Speaker 2: Mike Mike Happy birthday, Oh yo, up?
Speaker 1: Can you hook up birthday boy Oho with fifty nine hundred for his birthday celebration? Love the pod, keep it up absolutely not supply underscore to man one on one. Happy birthday, Oh yo, love you and up. If you hit that Browns Stay in town player Quentin Polinski, Happy birthday. Oh yo, when you and uh going hunting?
Speaker 3: Now we talking, Now, we're talking. That's what I'm waiting on. Hey, Hey, I'm listen. I don't think y'all people don't understand. Bro, when me.
Speaker 2: About two months, I'm gonna be two legga hunting. Two leg What that means?
Speaker 3: Two legg hunting?
Speaker 1: When you wake up in the mornings, like man when he said two legg hunting, you'll realize what I mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch, the Miami Hurricanes advance to the National Championship Game thanks to a thirty one twenty seven victory over Old Miss.
Speaker 2: Old Miss threw up Hell Mary in the end zone.
Speaker 1: There was some some some touching and grabbing, but no pilloty was called and they advanced thirty one twenty seven. Carson Beck's four yard touchdown run with eighteen seconds was the difference.
Speaker 2: In the ball game.
Speaker 1: As the U advances and they played in Miami for the National Championship Game, that stadium is going to be rocking. Carson Beck was twenty three or thirty seven two sixty eight two touchdowns one in exception Mark Fletcher Junior twenty two carries, one hundred and thirty three yards Trinidada Champlains did not play bad. Twenty three attempts thirty seven yards, two hundred twenty seven, twenty three attempts twenty three complete, thirty seven attempts two hundred and seventy seven yards, one touchdowns. Kiwan Lacey had eleven carriers for a bucko three. They didn't have the ball a whole lot, but they did a lot with what they did have, but they.
Speaker 2: Did not win.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Miami advances to the National Championship Game. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 1: There's my partner in co hosts, Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Honoree, a former pro bowler and an All Pro.
Speaker 2: He's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 1: Please hit that subscribe button, Please hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you beget your podcast from. We would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continue support if you look look at the purchase a bottle of shave by Laportier and you can't find it any state or city near you. Head to Laportier Kannak dot com to order you a bottle of two. It is a premium vessel P Kanjak, the best tasting, smoothest vessel P Kangyak on the market. Don't take my word for it. Try it compared against other kanyaks and you'll see we have the best kanyac. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Check out my media company page on all of its platforms, shake Shape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is penned in the chat again. The Miami Hurricanes thirty one the Old Miss revs. Twenty seven. Miami advanced to the National Championship game. They take on the winner of the Indiana Hoosiers and the Oregon Ducks. We'll be back tomorrow after that game. Again, thank you for joining us tonight. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'm unk, he's ojo.
Speaker 2: We're out.