Speaker 1: All right, let's get back in here today in the Eyes up Here studio. It is me, the Chatter and the Queen of extreme. It is Eyes up Here. We are getting here today to play another I guess you could say a little outside the box game quote unquote, if you will. We used to play this back in our old Patreon dyes or our Patreon listeners will remember when we used to play a little classic f Mary Kill. We played it boink Mary. We said boank Mary kill on YouTube. I had to be very creative so we could post it. And I think I said, like I I didn't even say f. I said, like, I don't know if it was smashed Mary kill. Like there's many names for this game.
Speaker 2: I think we used so boink is good because boink won't get us demonetized. So we can use boink and everybody knows what that means.
Speaker 1: Classic game. Pass the time in the car with something like this. It's stupid, it's it means nothing. These This is not like you're gonna go have some sort of fantasy or runaway with the people you're naming. It's just literally the names that you blurred out. But I this is a game that's been played forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's fun. It's a fun game. The only time it's not fun is when you use the people in the room because then.
Speaker 1: Oh then then bruise the egos and a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you don't want to do that. You want to use people that you'll never meet or you know you have no chance of scoring with. But yeah, we we both have a list. So I think you go first and read one trio to me, and I'll do the first response for you.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go first here, I guess so I've got I'm gonna start with something very relevant to the current events of the day. I'm just going to go with our presidential race that we have at the moment. I'm just gonna go out of the shoot with with with the hot, the hotness, hot, the hot topics. We've got our incumbent president, We've got President Biden, we've got forty five Donald Trump President Trump, and we've got RFK as a third because he's the independent. You know, he's the third guy out there still RFK, you know a lot of people forgetting him. But those are my three to start us off.
Speaker 2: Well, me, first of all, what a choice.
Speaker 1: If you're with RFK. You got to hear that voice twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: But he I mean, he's arguably the best looking one out of the three.
Speaker 1: And that doesn't say he's still got his looks. He definitely does still have the looks.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he is a Kennedy, right, I'd have to oh god, I'd have to blink. Donald Trump, Mary.
Speaker 1: That's a great decision. I'm liking the decision.
Speaker 2: Marry, marry to Kennedy. I'd have to kill Joe Biden. He's dead anyway. He doesn't respond too much. I mean, he'd be useless to me. Sorry, because the man is ill. He's very sick. But yeah, he's he doesn't have much time.
Speaker 1: You made the right decision, I think, so don't worry. Yeah, huge, good decision. But wait, so what were you doing with r f K marrying him? You're marrying him blue blood? You know you're you're going to be in the lavish luxury of the Kennedy's.
Speaker 2: You know, why not?
Speaker 1: Way to go.
Speaker 2: He's the youngest one too, isn't he younger? I mean, yeah, he's got more life to him, So why wouldn't I marry him? But now that if I married the Donald, I mean, I'd be cracking up all day long because you know, he's hilarious.
Speaker 1: But only other problem with Kennedy is this is what you be doing all day kind of you'd be doing this because you just be talking the whole time. What I'm sorry, you're still talking about this? Okay, that's okay.
Speaker 2: You forget that. I travel with Shane Douglas Kid Kid love the guy. I love him. Stop it.
Speaker 1: He likes to, he does. Let's go, let's hear it. What you got?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my turn. All right, let's start off with a wrestling one.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, one wrestling one. Okay, So we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: May Young.
Speaker 1: The whole Bass.
Speaker 2: Now take the time to just think about each individual and what they can offer you in the long.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm going to be very quick on this one. Yeah, I'm gonna kill Nicole Bass Sad, sorry because I just I can't. There's too many questions.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: There's just too many questions that to be had there. Yeah, I'm gonna marry Mula, you are, yes, Because Mula had the money. Mula had her her little empire going on there, her her ranch, you know, her Mula Island there and uh hey, for you know, all we know May Young with little Craig Cray, so that must have been a little bit of fun. So that's an easy one for me.
Speaker 2: I think May Young was a trip, and I think.
Speaker 1: Bed hey, that hand had to get there somewhere somehow.
Speaker 2: All right, good choices, I like it.
Speaker 1: All right. Here we go, Prince Harry, okay, Prince William or King Charles.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, well guess who's dying.
Speaker 1: Poor Prince Harry.
Speaker 2: The king is dying. King Charles, get out of here, he's done. I don't know if I'm off the mark on this one, but I hear that William is a cheater the lovely Kate, which pisces me off. And I hear, and I could be wrong, but I hear Harry is so enamored of Megan. So I'm going to boink William because he was the one that was good looking when they were younger. But now the tide's turning, I'm gonna marry Harry.
Speaker 1: You know, not a bad shot a woman.
Speaker 2: He left the luxurious life of being a prince to be in commoner with his wife, and wow, he's so in love.
Speaker 1: That's true, or.
Speaker 2: That's it whipped. That's okay, I'm wrong, but the king gotta go. Sorry, body so old? There was again this is sad, but there was a picture him and his hands. Have you seen that picture?
Speaker 1: They were inflated, right, they were swollen.
Speaker 2: It looked like cartoon character hands. What the hell is going on with him? Problems? I don't want to marry that. He had sausage fingers.
Speaker 1: Sausage fingers might give you a good time, though.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. But no, he's not my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a wrestling one for you.
Speaker 2: Did you just make this up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did? Oh?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Andre the Giant Jesus, the Ultimate Warrior, okay, or the macho man?
Speaker 2: Randy said, could you imagine?
Speaker 1: I think that that answer is pretty glean. Oh gosh, the ultimate Warrior, all all gassed up with the.
Speaker 2: Like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine he gets in there and he's the top sheet, is what I mean. Andre had a love child, So Andre, you know.
Speaker 2: Really with who?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, uh, the daughter that he has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but who was the who was the woman?
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know what his name was? And he he was with Bob Wharton's sister for many years on the side.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh yeah, all right, Well, I'm sorry, but I'd have to kill Andre. I think I think I would be a flat pancake making love to Andre the Giant. I can't find that pleasurable. I'm sorry. Uh, I am going to oh gosh, blink, Randy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I marry the Ultimate Warrior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't. You can't divorce him after like one day.
Speaker 2: I can't. Oh, well, tough tough decision there, but that's who I would choose.
Speaker 1: Tough break for Andre.
Speaker 2: Andre. Well, somebody loved him, wasn't me.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: A cartoon one, Oh okay, good.
Speaker 2: I have the Redheads. I have Wilma Flintstone, Lois Griffin or Jane Jetson.
Speaker 1: I'd have to say that Lois Griffin would have to go because the voice, I voice has to go.
Speaker 2: She's the sexy one out of the three. She's like the one that like was like every time Peter would come in, she'd being lingerie and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, the voice, it's the voice, okay, Rhode Island accent. Nope, gotta go. I would say, marry Jane Jetson.
Speaker 2: And Wilma Bank Wilma Interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, h I don't know what I mean. You know, we're already in the stone Age.
Speaker 2: You know they're all attractive cartoons.
Speaker 1: No, it's not choice, it's funny. I have two of the three of those spouses in my next one.
Speaker 2: You have a cartoon one.
Speaker 1: I have Fred Flintstone George Jetson, but instead of Peter Griffin, I have Homer Simpson.
Speaker 2: Fred Flintstone Peter, I mean Fred Flintstone George Jetson former Simpson. I would kill Homer Simpson. Come on, Yeah, he's a dope. He'd be the worst husband ever, eating donuts and messing drinking beer all day. No, I couldn't do it. I'd marry see. I like both guys, though.
Speaker 1: But Fred is like a more polished version of Homer.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna blink Fred, and I'll marry George. Because George has that steady job, thin, he looks.
Speaker 1: Good, He's always running on the outdoor treadmill.
Speaker 2: He's in shape. He's got it, you know. He's got that cool car that just floats in the air. Fred doesn't have any money.
Speaker 1: The Jetsons have their ship together.
Speaker 2: They do they really do? And like, I don't want to live in a rock for a house, you know, I don't want a car that I have to start with my feet. I'm going with George, Yeah, George Jetson, what did dream? Okay? All right, I have two more here. Okay, what do you think about the Kardashian sisters? Love them?
Speaker 1: You know, I mean I never never, haven't given him much thought?
Speaker 2: Kim, Chloe or Courtney?
Speaker 1: Oh see, you went with the three, the original three.
Speaker 2: The original three? Yeah, because don't be a dirty old man. The other two are too young for you.
Speaker 1: We talk about they're like in their twenties. Now. I'm still in my ear.
Speaker 2: Negative.
Speaker 1: That's what everybody tells me. That's to looks like.
Speaker 2: Uh, now are you going by looks alone? Are you going buy? You know? Personality? Are you money? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Married? You gotta marry Kim because of the money.
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, you gotta kill uh? What's her name? Chloe? Honestly because from what I remember, she was the most obnoxious. She was one with lamar odom right, yes, yeh, look what she did to him. She drove the poor guy nuts and uh, you gotta what's the other one Courtney, Courtney Courtney. But but she was with that guy Scott right.
Speaker 2: Yes, Scott Dickinson, and Courtney to me is no dissick Scott whatever his name is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she's pretty obnoxious too, But now we're gonna save her, so will be the boy.
Speaker 2: I think Courtney is the most down to earth out of the three. She just seems like she's the most down to earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she doesn't have as much money as Kim.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of them do.
Speaker 1: And we've also seen Kim's performance and it ain't that impressive.
Speaker 2: Oh well, she was tired that day. She was just tired. You know.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe ray J had something to do with that too.
Speaker 2: Girl needs to break every once in a while. All right, All attractive though.
Speaker 1: All that same? What are they Armenian? Armenian? Look?
Speaker 2: Well, their dad was that lawyer Robert Robert Cardassian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think they look more like the mom mm hmmm, because they have she has that same dark hair, and the the.
Speaker 2: Mom's attractive too. Now did you hear the the rumor about that family with the mother that she would pimp them out when they were younger?
Speaker 1: And I heard I've heard stuff like that.
Speaker 2: If that's true, that is absolutely terrible.
Speaker 1: That surprise. I mean again, it's Hollywood. It's anything goes in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I could never, God forbid, I could never do that to my children.
Speaker 1: It's Hollywood. Anything goes, they don't. It's all bets are off. I mean it's uh, it's somewhat when they get their claws in you. It doesn't matter as long as your status rises, it doesn't matter who's expendable.
Speaker 2: Sick six six six, all right, you have one more for me and I got one more for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about this one? Captain America, iron Man or Thor?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute now, are we going live action? Because that's what you're.
Speaker 1: Going to live action, and it is not the actors, It is the characters. Captain America, iron Man or Thor.
Speaker 2: Because Thor was played by that really good looking uh yeah, I like him.
Speaker 1: One of them. I don't remember which one.
Speaker 2: Iron Man was played by Robert Downey Junior, who looks great for his age. Captain America was Chris Evans.
Speaker 1: Chris Evans, yep.
Speaker 2: It looks like the boy next door to me.
Speaker 1: But remember back to my movie? Was that he was in not another teen movie? Where he was wearing the cherry pie bikini.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I'll have to go back and ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna, oh wow, let me marry.
Speaker 1: Thor oh him do the gardening with his shirt off?
Speaker 2: Sure I will, Oh god. I don't want to kill either of these two. They're so cute. Why do I have to kill somebody? I don't know? And I don't know? Is this Marvel or DC?
Speaker 1: This is Marvel.
Speaker 2: It's Marvel. Are they all in the Marvel family?
Speaker 1: They're in the the Avengers. Now, I'm not a Marvel guy. I'm just going off of this pop culture. Yeah, nuttiness, that is the Avenger.
Speaker 2: We'll shoot, I'll blink. Captain America, I'll kill. I don't want to, but I'll kill the Who's the guy? Iron Man.
Speaker 1: Robert Downey Jr's got the most money? Or iron Man? Tony Starker meant iron Man? He doesn't have money. He's the rich guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but just sleeping one on one time isn't gonna get me any money.
Speaker 1: But he might pay you some hush money.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I reverse that. I don't know anything about these comics. I have no clue. I just know that Chris Helmsworth is hot. There you go, So I'll marry him. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one more.
Speaker 2: You have to give, you have to oh, I have to give you Yeah, okay, ready, Roseanne Bar, Rosie O'Donnell or paula.
Speaker 1: Self inflicted poisoning by myself rose Ane? When I mean, she looks better now than she did, a lot better now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks better. So right now I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking, like Roseanne here and like the intro music of the TV show when they're going around.
Speaker 2: The table, she really got herself together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so rose Ane, Rosie and who was the other one?
Speaker 2: Pauladine, the cook, real good cooks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. But we also have to hear that voice. Come on, y'all, Rosie's dead, she's got money. Rosie's god. Rosie's just unbearable. She's just absolute worst.
Speaker 2: I agree the on and Roseanne Bar, you're gonna have a role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, let's go, uh boink Roseanne and marry Paulaine.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'd marry Pauladine too, just for the cooking.
Speaker 1: Southern some southern fried cooking. You'd probably keep you entertained with the things that she says. Negatively about people. Probably have to be bail out of jail if you forgot about that, like, hey, keep it down, we're in public.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well if she apologized, so she's all good.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna give you one more. One more. Okay, this one you'll like because your this is your up, your alley. Chandler, Joey Ross, Oh oh my Chandler Chandler Bing.
Speaker 2: You love him all right? I'd have to kill Ross because Ross could be No. I liked him, but he was just a little too much sometimes like annoying. I don't know, like I just can't, so I would kill Ross. I probably banged Joey because Joey is just a good time and Chandler was just I loved Chandler Bing. I think everybody loved Chandler Bing. I get sad every time I think about him. So sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're still talking about it too. For possible murder, well did that? Yeah that there you know that there's whoever was with him, you know, could get charged with murder. Well for the drowning, for what what was in his body?
Speaker 2: Oh oh they gave it to him for what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What drugs in? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so sad there are so like obviously I've never met him, but there were a couple of deaths that really got me. He was one of them, and the other one was Paul Walker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a crazy Paul.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I I remember, I think I found out about that, like scrolling, like when I was in bed, Like it was late when I found out, and I couldn't sleep. It was haunting. It made me so upset, so very sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I can't remember I was at something when it happened, and I remember hearing about it like might have been might have been out when it happened, And yeah, I was nuts. That was nuts.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for leaving us on a downer there, yeh.
Speaker 1: Wow, sad, very sad. All right. Well, uh, I like doing these kinds of things and we can continue.
Speaker 2: To do these. Yeah, And I know everybody if I was in the list, everybody would marry me because I'm so cool.
Speaker 1: No one want kill me, right, Nope, not at all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, okay, at all, not at all? Got it?
Speaker 1: All right? Well you are I'm sure already going to be subscribed to us, not only on iHeartRadio but on YouTube as well, So you don't know what you're missing if you're not subscribe, but get on over and click it and join us. My eyes up here with franc scene so there's nothing else for me to add. If you don't have anything else, we can get out of here for the Queen of extreme This is the chad, sir. We will catch you on the flip side.
Speaker 2: Ba batatatata