Speaker 1: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Danny is on the phone today for our first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Max. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting her. But first let's find out about the date. Danny, how long has it been since you heard from Max?
Speaker 3: It's been about five days.
Speaker 4: Five days, okay, yeah, it doesn't feel too bad. How many times have you tried to hit him in that time?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Twice he tried to hit him. You know, that's why you're getting Yeah, he's met him up a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Though, yes I have. I mad him up a couple of times. I sent him a couple of texts and nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, let's go backwards. Tell us about the date. How did that go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Well, actually we went mini golfing. I thought it was kind of cute. Yeah, you know, something's fun, low pressure. Thanks for going great. At first, we were laughing, joking around a little.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was all good.
Speaker 6: Then we started talking about exes, but not super serious or anything.
Speaker 3: You just mentioned his ex never.
Speaker 6: Like to do anything fun, like mini golf, so I thought it was funny to clown on them a bit to make him feel better. I was like, your X sounds super lame. I got I'm way more fun.
Speaker 3: I'm probably more attractive. He was definitely leveled.
Speaker 4: Up, definitely showing him confidence.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: How did he react to that?
Speaker 3: Honestly, he didn't seem to mind at all.
Speaker 6: He laughed and we kept having fun flirting, and I mean everything was good. I mean it went so well that we ended up, well, we hooked up.
Speaker 3: He didn't seem bothered by it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I mean I think it would be weird if he was super bothered by it, Like, hey, don't you ever speak ill of Maya?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, then that sounds like a good thing. How did that? How did that end? Did you? Guys? Like, did you leave that night or did you stay over?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, he's a great guy, Like, he's funny, chill, easy to talk to.
Speaker 3: I haven't had a date go that smoothie in a while. He's just got this laid back vibe. But there's something deeper there.
Speaker 6: I just I didn't expect him to go to me after everything seemed so good. You know, after I stayed the night.
Speaker 2: I okay, I did stay over.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, so after we hooked up, we were just lying there and I might have kind of joked about his ex again, you know, like I bet your ex wouldn't have done this at Minigoff.
Speaker 3: I thought it was funny.
Speaker 6: But now I'm trying to think maybe he didn't think it was as.
Speaker 3: Hilarious as I did.
Speaker 6: I mean, I was trying to make him feel good about it, like a confidence boost.
Speaker 3: But now that I haven't heard from him, I'm wondering if I crossed the line. I mean, it was just a joke.
Speaker 2: How was it when you say goodbye to him in the morning?
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 6: We kissed goodbye and so I'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: I mean he acted like we were gonna have another date.
Speaker 4: So he didn't seem awkward at all. When you guys said by like you really felt like you were going to talk to him again.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Then we'll play a song, come back and then call him and see if you'll tell us why is ghosting you and maybe get to another date. Okay, Okay, we'll get your first Day follow up.
Speaker 1: Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslad dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Danny is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Max. So we're about to call him and see if you'll tell us why is ghostinger and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But before we do that, Danny, why don't you remind us about your date real quick?
Speaker 6: So we went Minnie goffing, which was really fun, and we joked around.
Speaker 3: We were very flirty.
Speaker 6: We talked about her exces like, not like anything real serious, and you know.
Speaker 3: I kind of made a joke that I'm probably more fun.
Speaker 6: Than you're you leveled up, I'm probably more attractive, just kidding. And I mean it must have been good, because well, we hooked up and I haven't heard from him in five days, and I've tried to contact him.
Speaker 3: A couple of times.
Speaker 6: I mean, we kissed goodbye the next morning, he said I'll see you soon, and it sounds like we're going to get back.
Speaker 3: Together, all right.
Speaker 2: Were you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am all right, here we go. Hello, I'm I speak to Max. Please Lucy Max, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi'm Max, I'm Nina. I am Victoria and my name is Jubell. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good?
Speaker 2: Are you great? Have you ever heard of the show before or listened?
Speaker 3: I've heard of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, sure, okay, sweet, Well, guess what's what's going on? You are the star of the show. We do a segment on the show. It's called the first eight follow Up. That's where if you go on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and find out why you're getting ghosted. So somebody emailed us about you. That's why we're calling. Oh okay, do you know who would email us? Maybe you have an idea you want to throw it a guess. Is it Danny? Yes? It is Danny. I congratulations. She emailed us. We talked to her a little bit about your date, and she's really curious. She wants to know why you're ghosting her. She said she thought everything was great.
Speaker 7: I mean, look, we definitely had a fun time, like for sure, she's super fun girl. I mean I had I hopes because, as you know, we were joking around and you know, it seemed like a great match. But you know, I'm I'm I'm big on chemistry, and you know, when we got to the bedroom.
Speaker 3: It just I didn't feel that sparked. You know, It's like it wasn't bad, it was didn't click for me, you know.
Speaker 4: So you're saying you just didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 8: I mean, uh, the date was a blast, but when it, you know, it came down to it, there's there's no connection in the bedroom, and chemistry is just really important to me.
Speaker 2: So you know, so you didn't enjoy it?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait, wait, wait? Are you saying I'm done? I'm bad?
Speaker 2: Max Danny actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Are you you never had any complaints?
Speaker 6: I actually even told people I was the most adventurous he'd ever been with.
Speaker 3: Are you sure it wasn't you that was off? No? No, I'm not. I'm not saying you're bad.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm just saying that we you know, didn't have a spark like, okay, did well?
Speaker 3: Did you think it was amazing? I mean it was fine, but it was the first time. I mean, it's never mind blowing the first time you get to know each other.
Speaker 8: Right, well, I mean it wasn't My ex first time is great?
Speaker 2: What oh my god?
Speaker 3: But your excellent lame and I'm awesome. And honestly, I think we book deserted a redo.
Speaker 6: I can do better and I'm sure you can too, are you so.
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying it's never great the first time. I mean, seriously, I was nervous. It was our first time.
Speaker 3: There were a lot of nerves involved. Yeah, no, look I get it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just you know, it's it's got to be undeniable for me, you know, I just I'm not saying that the first time.
Speaker 3: I will. You're telling me.
Speaker 6: You're telling me that every time you've had actually the first time, it's just been impeccable.
Speaker 3: I doubt that. Well, I think that.
Speaker 5: I think that, you know, the first time, if it's like you know what I mean, there's I've definitively had it happen where I knew that I was like way into this.
Speaker 3: I mean, you haven't even seen all my moves, like the waka what your move?
Speaker 2: The way?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, because it's good and you haven't even seen that yet.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I want to see the waka.
Speaker 6: Oh, trust me, you definitely want to see the waka.
Speaker 2: I'm very curious about.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: It sounds dangerous, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, Max, do you want a chance to see the Walker? Would you like a second date with Danny? Will pay for it. I feel like you got to do it for all of us, Max.
Speaker 7: All right, I yeah, I'm down. I'm down for I'm down for a second time. Yeah, it's for anything else. I have to experience the Walker.
Speaker 3: Oh, you'll love it. You'll love it.
Speaker 4: Please let us know how it goes.
Speaker 3: Be sure to take a week off of work after.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Okay, Well, congratulations, Danny got another date and Max, good luck God Black
Speaker 4: You will first date follow up