Speaker 1: There was a gentleman in the military that was off to this side during our pregame, and he had his two kids and his son had a dock jersey on dak stopped. He thanked the gentleman for his service. He took a picture with the kids, like it's just I'm so grateful to be able to work with these guys, to watch their career, you know, with an awesome seat, and be able to interview them. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, where are we going? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea of so many questions, comments and concerns.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to the Calm Down Podcast. Do not adjust the brightness on your screen if you're watching this my face, it looks blue. This lighting in the hotel whatever, the windows are tinted. I'm in Las Vegas, one of my favorite places, which by the way, I've been here for two days and Aaron, you would be so proud of me. I have not played roulette once. I have not lost one dollar yet on my gambling gamble responsibly. The crown is yours. But are you okay? You know? No? Ex you okay?
Speaker 1: Well, not by the looks of this lighting, I'm not okay. It looks like a lot of things. My nose is still running. We're fine. This is a big podcast, ladies and gentlemen. We have a lot to cover, starting with the conclusion of the regular season. Congratulations, my dear, it is over. You are onto the playoffs. You will be covering the Cowboys and the Packers. Hello, storylines, Mike McCarthy, Green Bay the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Are we going to get out of the first round? Are we not? I don't know. Are you excited?
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I'm excited to Yeah. I mean, I think all the matchups, honestly and all like throughout the entire postseason are great. I mean, obviously the one in Detroit is phenomenal. I'm so intrigued. What's going to happen with that Miami Kansas City game. There's just what are the egos?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are we all right? What's going on? Banker?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Like it's there's so much happening. Nobody talked to me Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
Speaker 2: You know, nobody talked to me any of those days. And we don't have a show this week, which I'm kind of bummedy. So I know because it already depends on yeah when, Yeah, the window is, but maybe we have a show.
Speaker 1: This was a stupid question, like, so we don't have game breaks? No, you asked whole Sorry, no game breaks, although I'll just get I'll just text you some game breaks or if you want me to wait. So regular seasons over, we're excited for the postseason, all the things. I was very excited. Big night for me last night. So I'm in Las Vegas for a deal with a couple of different things. There's a big convention out here. If anyone knows what cees is, okay, But I had a dinner with sweet Charles Woodson, who I work with of course on Sundays.
Speaker 2: But everyone knows. Or if you don't know, he went to Michigan, we'd get it. When a Heisman all the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like Michigan people let everybody know that they went to Michigan.
Speaker 2: Michigan. We got Michigan. Okay, Oh you're in trouble. Michigan fans go blue. I love Michigan. I had a great time there. Dave Abloff, the head PR guy, that was all with you know Harbaugh. I love Michigan.
Speaker 1: They're so great, they're so supportive of where this is just the salty sec girl. You know, it's just like that's fair. I feel like, you guys always win. You don't I get that. I realize it's been a while. But the Harbaugh family on the field was adorable. His dad, Jack, who I've actually met, was so sweet. His little mom, come mom.
Speaker 2: Who's got it better than us? Nobody is so so cute, but so Charlie. We were at a dinner and Charles being such a good team player. First of all, it's the national championship. He's clearly the fandom is there for his Wolverines. And he's sitting at this dinner and I kept texting him and I was like, are you losing your mind right now? Because there was no teams. He's like sitting at this corporate dinner. Because it was like I so I started laughing. I was like, he's like, he's like, you know, team guy. Whatever. Anyway, so they bring an iPad over and so he started on iPad it was like a tap whatever it was, and starts watching the game. They win. He starts singing Hail to the victors, and it was adorable. But that's not even the headline. Congratulations Michigan on winning the national championship. But the headline is I got to meet Bo Jackson last night and I never met Bo Jackson, and we all, okay, anyone that knows me knows my favorite player of all time was Dione Sanders, Like, but Bo Jackson. I had the bow nose poster on my wall, so you know, after a couple of cocktails, I was like, here's my chance to ask him any question I've ever wanted to ask him. So I asked him what his walk up song? And they had music back in the day, of course, playing for the Kansas City Royals. He said, anything Tupac Now. I was like, wow, oh okay, so Tupac would have been a walk up song for him. And then I asked him about the story behind the bow nos poster, the shoulder pads with the baseball bat. I was like, how did this happen? Did you come up with the idea? Like, did Nike come up with the idea? He said, Nike came up with the idea. But then there was all this drama with the photographer and the photographer died. Then the sun took over and then he tried to like steal the likeness of the thing, and so then bow had assumed it was a hole to do. So this poster now has like even more meaning for me. Anyways, There's very few people that I get like a low yer around, but I'm like, it's Bo Jackson and he couldn't be nicer, Like what a dream. But yeah, so that was like a check off on my little list and also a reminder of how cool our dams are sometimes when you get to meet the people who used to have like a poster on the wall, and then watching the National Championship game highlights because they didn't get to watch the whole game and seeing Michael Jordan and Derreeter Peter together in that frickin' suite, and I was like, if I could be anywhere in the world right now, I would like to be right there in that suite. It was so cool to see them toget can I also tell you what I.
Speaker 1: Really love about Derek Jeter is that he just went there's no pictures in that suite, Like He's just there.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh no.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I want to tell you this one Bo Jackson thing I got to meet him at also an event I got to interview him. It was like a Super Bowl thing. I had asked him just dealing with the injury and knowing it was over, and just how he was able to process His mom was really sick. She had either just been diagnosed or was she had passed, And he was like, honestly, that's real life shit, not what I was dealing with. It was so interesting and I walked away just being like, God, this guy is such a badass. What could have been? But he's a really really nice man. Yeah, really really sweet. And then we started talking about hunting because he's in a hunting. I'm not in a hunting I can't do that, but yeah, I just I was reminded last night that I got to like share in the moment with Jos but then also like have that bo Jackson moment, And I was like, we have awesome jumps and really cool things that we get to do. Can I brag about my job for one second? And two guys that I know you have spent time with and feel the same. Just after our game in Washington, getting Dak in CD and CD was just so I mean, of course he should be with this season that he's had and obviously what he did in that game, but just so excited and so happy, and I just said, let me see your hat, and I said, oh, that's not bad. And he goes anything with championship on it I want, whereas Dak was like, I'm not touching, almost like an NHL kind of vibe. I want to touch it. I don't want it. I want bigger things. I'm just we say this a lot about certain athletes we cover. I have I'm very fortunate and I know you are too, to have a really great and strong relationship with Dak, and my CD one is obviously developing over the years. But I'm so proud of them. I'm so happy for them. They are just the good guys in the league. And we say this every single time we cover Dak on our crew, just he's so wonderful, he's so likable. There was a gentleman in the military that was off to the side during our pregame and he had his two kids and one of his son had a DOC jersey on but a commander's scarf, and I walked over and I thanked this gentleman for his service, and then I said, wow, you're conflicted over there, and he goes, we're huge Cowboy fans. We're dying right now, but we are friends with somebody on the Commanders. And I said, hold on a second, and I saw Dak running and I just grabbed him and I said, please come say hi to this kid.
Speaker 2: This is preaking week eighteen. Dak stopped.
Speaker 1: He thanked the gentleman for his service. He took a picture with the kids, like it's just I'm so grateful to be able to work with these guys, to watch their career, you know, with an awesome seat, and be able to interview them, love those two, happy for them.
Speaker 2: That's really sweet. It's also really sweet of you to do that because that kid will never ever ever forget that. And now I can only imagine, like, you know, yes, you and Jared, you know have access to people in athletes that not a lot of other people do. But like, think about whoever Max's favorite player is going to be, and like giving him the opportunity to meet that person or even talk to them or take a picture, like you never get that. I was during the games over the weekend, Joe Davis was telling the story that they were on a call with Justin Jefferson because they had the Minnesota game, and he said, my three year old came in the room because Justin Jefferson is his favorite player. And he said, he said, Justin Jefferson lit up even bigger than my three year old did, just because he was so excited that that was his favorite player. And he and he was echoing those same sentiments about how awesome it is to work in a in a sport like this, but with guys like this, And that's the part that I always, you know, have to remind myself. And when I watch some of these shows and people, and I get that they get paid to like analyze, but like at some point, I'm like, these are human beings. People are saying these things about Jalen where it's like, oh, you know, he's a buss and this, and I'm like, are you kidding me right now? Like knock it off? Like knock it off.
Speaker 1: Like this whole society we live in, it's like build people up, to tear them back down, to build them back up. And it's like even with Josh Allen the bills, and it's like everyone's allowed to have their opinion, of course, but I just always take a step back, and I'm like, it's fine to analyze like what happens on the field, but like, remember that these are still human beings and I just family. I don't know, I can't imagine if like, well, yes, I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: We've had people tears down. But anyways, back to the originally scheduled program.
Speaker 1: Just be nice, nice opinion, but just remember how it comes a and on the other side of it.
Speaker 2: Last one, Terry McLaurin.
Speaker 1: We had him come on, we were on shot at him and I texted you right after and it's just like this guy has played with so many quarterbacks. He continues to put the numbers up. Have you know the success he's had and just sit there and answer the questions and be the spokesperson for the team. And he's so lovely. And I said to him, and I know you'll love this. You know, everybody's like, thank you so much for your time, like we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And he's like, no problem.
Speaker 1: And I said, Terry, when you get where you're going to go, whether it's Super Bowl weekend or when you first get your taste of the playoffs, you have to know everybody in the national media is going to be cheering for you like they were with that you like they were you know, because it's like he's one of the good guys and we just want him to win and get his due. And I want that for him so much absolutely. I mean it's not I remember doing a sit down with him for NFL films this past offseason and I can't remember now if it was he's played with or caught a pass from twelve different or thirteen different things, and it's like, you know, at some point but still to have the humility that he has, but as well as the like positive outlook when that's what I mean. They rewarded him with a big contract because he's a leader and you know that turnover. Now, Ron Rivera getting let go in Washington, be interested to see what happens there, very able getting let go in Tennessee. It's like, you know, just this constant I don't know, it keeps us interested and it's why we have jobs.
Speaker 2: But I just yeah, it's worth highlighting the good.
Speaker 1: Ones, all right, sister so and the pre game, which you guys are always great and send in questions. I had alluded to my Jennifer Lawrence love So the Golden Globes happened on Monday. I didn't watch any of it because where was I.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They were Sunday, right, Sunday, Yeah, Sunday games to watch, So yeah, we're doing that.
Speaker 2: But I have always loved Jennifer Lawrence. Been working in Oh, I was, I was flying, I was flying Vegas And yeah, there was the Bill's Dolphins game on which, by the way, that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that later or maybe not. AnyWho, stay on topic.
Speaker 2: Carissa, Jennifer Lawrence was always one of my favorite people to interview because she's just like the ultimate girls girls. She doesn't take herself too seriously, and you know that moment that she fell up on stage while walking to receive her oscar like just instantly endears her to anyone where. It's like, here's the highest honor she can get. And it's like she's like joking about being like tipsy and falling so her on the red carpet talking about the Salt Lake Housewives.
Speaker 1: So I haven't seen this. I'm halfway through, but noway through.
Speaker 2: Yeah not the.
Speaker 1: Okay, not the last episode, but this season. Okay, so fill me in.
Speaker 2: I knew the drama from what's the girl's name that that got in trouble with it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, oh Jen, I don't know what's going on, and I'm not there yet.
Speaker 2: There at you go on.
Speaker 1: The trip, I guess where everything goes down. I'm not there yet. Oh okay, So I I knew the girl that got arrested, though she's not on the show anymore, right, Jen Jen's gone, she's a yeah, she's in jail.
Speaker 2: Yes, but apparently it was a wild okay, so I need to watch that. And then Jennifer Lawrence also looked stunning. We were talking about is that hair real? Is it not real? It looked real. I mean it was glistening. But also I noticed this natural makeup situation gorgeous. Kylie Jenner also didn't look like she had a lot of makeup on the no makeup makeup looked really really pretty, really pretty. I know. And that's where it's like, I can't do the no makeup makeup thing. It's not you can. I can't. Where it's like I need to. I mean, look at these eyebrows, but I need to figure out how that Like you're like effortless, just like doing it. I don't know. I was really makeup, Like it's the no makeup makeup like when you see makeup artists, they're like, this is how you get the look, and it's seventy five different things and you're like, what, yeah, how are we doing that? But yeah, she was a highlight for me. I just love that woman. She doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's verylf, she's hilarious, like she's I would love, I'll say this honestly to have her behavior, her attitude, and I feel like we are close to that and not hear from other people like shut up.
Speaker 2: We're allowed to ourselves. You know. There was someone yesterday that was like, I I think you're just you know, authentic, and I was like, oh, dude, good, well that's I'm glad you like that. Yeah. No, it is a fine line with being yourself. But then also the problem is that we have employers, you know what I mean, Like, there comes a point where I think, like the most free people are the people that already have the money, you know what I mean? Yeah, But okay. We also talked in the pregame about little Macaroon teething, So if anyone out there didn't hear the pre game and hear my irritation. Aaron needs some tips on teething. Are we putting the things like in the freezer and things are in the freezer? Oh, I don't think you know this. We started. Oh yeah, I sent you the video oatmeal avocado, But you told me that he was onto solids and that makes me very sad that he's already growing up. He's fifteen years old. In these elphas that you send, he looks so freaking cute.
Speaker 1: They have this cool little kind it looks like a lot like almost like a ring pop, but the what would be like the ring is kind of like a spongy, meshy kind of thing that you put the avocado in and you freeze it. So he's like sucking on it and helping his you know, gums and then making these weird moaning noises while he's doing it.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, as long as you're not crying, but yeah, it's wow, it's hard, man.
Speaker 1: I I think I had told you this, and talking to Charlotte Jones about being a mom and feeling guilty and all this stuff, and she just her great, great advice about it. And then actually week eighteen, she was on the field with her son, and I said, oh, is this your son you were telling me about you had so much guilt about, and she goes, yes, and now he calls me every single day, so it's very sweet. But yeah, no, I feel guilty because I get home and I see him and I'm like, hey, what's happen He says like, ah, throwing back to the nanny.
Speaker 2: Are No, You're doing great. I text you the other nights. I was thinking about you, just like walking through the airport where I feel like she lappen at the end of you know, the end of the line here, and we are so grateful. I hate that I even have to do a disclaimer. I'm not complaining. We love our jobs, blah blah blah. But you just get to a point where you're like, all right, like we're running the marathon and we're on mile twenty four and like anyways, but don't even have a child at home, Like that's another Like this is your first season of having a human and balancing that, and you've been very honest and transparent as you always are with like that process. So I'm just proud of you, because that's a whole other thing. A girlfriend Okay, so another thing that I wanted to just vent about. Because this is a safe space on our podcast or our calm Down Family, I feel like this will induce some feedback from our listeners and viewers anyone else get really annoyed when people because we live in the era of people always have their phones and emails and this and that. If you don't respond back to an email within five frickin' seconds, I get another one.
Speaker 1: Just bumping this up to the top of your inbox for an pin in this friendly reminder, just circling back. Hey, why don't you circle around somewhere else because you sent the email five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: I don't have to answer this. I'm going to put people on a twenty four hour response probation. You're not getting a response from me for at least twenty four hours. And you know what I don't need. I don't need you going hello on a text message when I don't respond to you, goodbye is the response that I want to give you after that. This idea that we have to immediately respond to anything unless it has to do with the health of your child or my dogs or anything. I'm not responding back immediately and don't say it's a friendly reminder because it doesn't sound friendly at all, So knock it off. That's my rant for the week.
Speaker 1: Nudgeanya, I hate this is terrible the old here, I'll read it. I just got a text that sounds like this, Hey, let me know when you have time today or tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I have no time. I have no time. There's no time.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: Was another one.
Speaker 1: I talked to one of our bosses about this when people reached out over the holidays and was like, are you working?
Speaker 2: Are you insane? You know what I do for? Yeah, exactly. Let me remind you how this is going. Am I working?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just didn't think you'd work over the holidays. Huh, wake up America.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I just that's the stuff where I'm like, oh my god, I know it's dumb shit to complain about, but like, no, knock get off with the friendly reminders.
Speaker 1: This is a friendly reminder. I'm getting a real kick out of you heard me. Some of these entertainment magazines, tabloids, whatever I follow and all things always go back to Travis and Taylor when they were like, Travis will not be going to the Golden Globes. Here's why Travis Kelsey will not be playing Week eighteen with open eyes.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, so this is called football.
Speaker 1: Travis doesn't have to play Week eighteen, and here's why. And here's also why he.
Speaker 2: Won't be going to the Golden Globes. He has a thing called a job.
Speaker 1: Okay, and they're playing I get the biggest kick, and it takes everything out of me just.
Speaker 2: Not to be like whoa Okay, pull the phone. To your point, everything does come back to them because we love them, but not even just them, the Jennifer Anderson's of the world who has been you know, look, oh, I feel so bad for We don't feel bad for them, that's not my point. But I can can not imagine her strolling through the grocery store and seeing yet another headline about her on the front of Alone exactly like here we go said, it's like my god, this workirl, or like you know, Travis and Taylor engaged, question mark, You're like, give it a minute, everyone. I can't imagine if I, well, I do want them engaged, but you know what I'm saying where it's like like or or the whole thing of like when it was her birthday and like getting a ring, like do you he bought? Got it? Whatever it is. I'm just like, this is why I can't work in entertainment full time anymore, because it's I would just look at Mario at some points and be like, I can't read this is a joke, right, Like I can't actually pretend that I care about this, and he's like, yeah, I get it. But I'm like, no, it takes a certain person to have that like thing. And that was not melt. Do you get a kick out of some people? And I've been around certain people that.
Speaker 1: Really believe what is you know on the shows and what the clickbait the headlines or you know in front of the magazines is Bible. It's like unreal. I was at a dinner. It was an older woman and I'm older, and she just said something like She's never been happier, Taylor's never been happy. I was like, did you too right where you're like wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I love how people know.
Speaker 1: And then I was like she was talking about something, the poor fan that passed away at her concert, and she said she is just beside herself. And I was like, do you have a dread? No?
Speaker 2: But he said it. I was like well, there you go. But it is funny. Oh yeah, I do. That's too good. It's too good. Okay, so what else step it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: When do you? You have a busy week. You're gonna head to Dallas earlier this week than normal.
Speaker 1: I said, Dallas on Thursday. I'm gonna sit down with cutie Ce d Lamb. He may or may not have had a big year. I'm excited to talk to him. That'll be great and then big night in the d I'll be looking for our houses.
Speaker 2: You mean somebody else wants to move there now? I mean I have a conundrum. Oh I have a I have a real problem. So I want to move to Dallas. I thought with you too, No, we are, but I I'm gonna need a moment.
Speaker 1: There's very few things in my life now, there's very few things in my life that I will brag about. But it happened again, Aaron, I got Delta three sixty. I don't know how, and I'm sorry. I think I got Delta three Yeah. In Delta three sixty, yeah, I got death. Well, sounds like you're better, right, better, be better more than anymore. I got Delta three sixty again.
Speaker 2: I think because like I'm so passionate about them, and ed Bastian like knows that. So my conundrum is I can't move to Dallas because that's an American hub and my loyalty to Delta. I love love Fly is Delta. Oh thank god. Well then fine, I could move to Dallas because with my it'll be closer to where we live too. Oh my god, well I love this. This is great crisis a verdant because I was. This is Jordan love.
Speaker 1: These are the things when I don't when you don't have a child, the things that keep you up at night are I can't move to Dallas because it's American and I need to stay on Delta. Yeah, oh no, I slept on a here wait for it. People will call me, you know, just stuck up or whatever on a non lay flat on American because I want the loyalty points. But I'm going to call American. Actually sweet. I forgot her name. She is adorable. She listens to calm down all the time she's with American. I want to ask, I got enough loyalty points for the full year of the membership, but it's not letting me click on. I think her name is alease A lease, Elise, I have a question a news. Why can't I get the full membership? I haven I have over four hundred thousand loyalty points. I don't know, but on the year. But this thing got to brag. Well, no, I mean, I'm bragging about three to sixty. And Peter's trigger who flies every week as well. It was like I didn't even know about three sixty. But then I got upstaged by Charles Woodson. He's not only a Delta three sixty, he's a million miler and on his little screens his three sixty and million mile and I was like, I've got work to do. I've got I'm a million miler on Delta, Like I'll tell you what I have right now.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna tell you right now, Miller an a marriage can say goodbye to a lease because your loyalty can't be to both places. Okay, you gotta choose. And these are the hard decisions you're going to have to make in life. I know.
Speaker 1: But since you work a Dallas game every other day, looks like you're gonna have to start flying out of love, sister.
Speaker 2: Okay. In the words of maxtell Ah, it's a game changer, though, when are you traveling enough? But the loyalty program is so crazy. Steve got on a flight the other day because he was like a certain number away from getting the next like level. He flew to Dallas, Oh yeah, to just get it.
Speaker 1: And then Jillian was telling me about a friend of hers that had to fly to Ball like literally fly to BALLI to get the mileage. Like it's highly competitive out there, you know it is. The industry are crazy. The guys are crazy.
Speaker 2: That Alaska flight, oh my god, thank god, they were okay. Gods, when I saw that, I was like, how, by the grace of God, how was no one. I don't wear my seatbelt ever on an airplane, which maybe that's what you have to, but after seeing that, I was like, I don't want to ever take my seatbelt off. I know.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing. Bob Jason, there's a reason for that. He's the one that flies. He's from Seattle. If we have a game in San France, he'll fly to New York then to just to get the miles. But he was saying we were talking because he flies Alaska because of obviously Seattle. He was saying, you need to start wearing your seatbelt because if you drop, if you hit like some sort of win situation or a jet streamer.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's accurate. If you drop, you could hit your head. It holds you in this seat. You got to buy two seatbelt. It's gonna be better about that. I can't. I I'm not going to tell you I'm gonna do it all the time. I'm not. You know, it's like how many days smashing your head? They sayed concussion protocol.
Speaker 1: I was just beside myself when I saw that, uh situation of that door fly off, and I was like, oh my god, Hey, I had a disruptive passenger on my plane, and you know what. Shout out to American Airlines and the pilot and the flight attendant. This was the words that came out of her mouth. I have zero tolerance right now. Good good for you, get off, get off, get off. Well we've said she this woman ran, She went down the jetway.
Speaker 2: She didn't care. They were like, ma'am, you can only have two bags. She had three.
Speaker 1: She bypassed the I have a gate agent. She ran down the jetway and then she ran down the aisle. Tom Rinaldi said out loud. Where did she think she was going or getting? Like, there's the future, not the getaway car. Yeah, this is the thing that kills me, the entitlement of people.
Speaker 2: And look, I get it. Okay, I'm not going to pretend that I've never done anything in my life that thinks that, like, oh, you know, the rules don't apply it me? Okay, do I speed every now and then? Sure? I do? Okay whatever, I'm not like a rule like I follow every rule. But what gets me is this idea that you're above the like requirement. So why do you get to bring three backs? So what part did you miss about this? Like everyone else is following along and following the rules, and it's like then you got to have that one person that's like it's just as simple as what. So justify or tell me why the rules don't apply to you. I would love to hear why you think that you're special. It just gets me. Now you're making it harder for everyone else and to you four flight attendant or stewart or whatever doing their job, just doing their job. Man, I give it to them. I'm like, and you've said it before, and I love this, Like they're not you're waitress in the sty they're not there. They're there for your safety. Number one, and then second to that is and I get like, when you pay a premium and you sit in first class, there is certain treatment that you should get because you're paying more money. Like I love when a flight attendant asked me, would you like a drink before we take off? Like that's a perk of me in first first class, Like that's fine, but like if that's not an option, you don't need to get mad at these people, like they're just trying to do their jobs. I don't know, people are crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like when you say please or thank you to a flight attendant, their face lights up because most people treat them like dog shit. I've sat next to passengers all the time that are like of a coke say please, And not only these, there's times where like they'll write a handwritten note or like a cute little chocolate and then I'll see someone go like this and just put it and I'm like, okay, so I always take it with me, That's what I'm saying. I'm like, so wait if I that poor flight attendant who took the time to write that, which first of all handwritten notes on any in any capacity is incredible. And now she's going to have to clean up the note that she just took the time or he just wrote the time to write. Knock it off Delta three sixty Forever.
Speaker 2: An American, Come on a lease, Proud to be in America.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, by the way, we have a follow up to remember last week, I didn't really understand the text that I sent you. Yes, yes, I was drinking. That is accurate. I remembered exactly what was happening.
Speaker 2: Were not to love Run Dinner and Minus too.
Speaker 1: We were at a lovely dinner and our friend was talking about his wife, trying to pull it up and he was just saying, what an amazing person she is. They run a business together, Clerky Jeremy Clark. He works for the Los Angeles Kings. He's adorable.
Speaker 2: He was talking about his wife Jen and I was like, you love your wife so much, like you just the way you talk about her. He goes, I do, I do?
Speaker 1: He goes, I just have a mature recognition for the person like that's in my house and in my life and helping me run my business. And I said, I am writing that line down and talking about it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: It's so sweet.
Speaker 1: We have a mature recognition for the person in my house, the person helping me run my business.
Speaker 2: And my life.
Speaker 1: I can't Jeremy Clark, Jeremy Shaping lives and should do a Ted talk on you know, like we have great men in our lives.
Speaker 2: We are very lucky. But I said to the other day, because he opened my door, said, how about you do that every time? Like, wouldn't that be sweet if, like every single time you got in the car like that, your husband opened the door for you. I don't know, it doesn't take much. Now I need to start thinking of some sweet things too. I'm pretty good about leaving notes. Your husband is so nice and thoughtful. Yeah, but he's not perfect. I mean, like Steve can work on a few things. I mean, we all can. I need to recognize the mature recognition of the person that's in my house. Yeah, but I would like too. So sweet. I really love that. I really love when you hear men or women just like a door, like they just adore they're human. All right, I'm gonna start adoring you, Steve. I'll try I.
Speaker 1: Door me.
Speaker 2: Remember that song was that color me?
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: Anyways, we're all out of time. Color me bad in the lighting in this room, Las Vegas. It's been real. Aaron crush it this week and we will recap all things first Round wild Card weekend next week on the podcasts and for the pregames. I have one less thing I want to say and then I'll lock it up. Send us in any stories that you have on the circling back, because I like, I get fired up on these things and like what's a good rebuttal? What's a good response?
Speaker 1: And then also any flight attendants or anybody that needs recognition in the airways, let us know because I'd like to highlight them because they are.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of flight attendants out there. Listen to Calm Down.
Speaker 1: They do. Sorry to cut you off, but they love us. Calm Down with Aaron and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.