Speaker 1: Mel Here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man. Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with youth Suzanne Wilson, care free Arizona based intuition educator, author, medium and paranormal presenters. She's known as the care Free Medium. She's appeared on Coast Garia Television, Beyond Belief, the Fox News National Audition, and Amazon films. A master's degree in public affairs policy, a bachelor's and management. And here is Susanne Wilson back on Coast to Coast. Hello, Suzanne, how have you been?
Speaker 3: Hello George, fantastic, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: On, looking forward to this. How did you get involved in mediumship?
Speaker 3: I was born that way, you know, kind of like the Lady Gaga song. And in my childhood I realized I wasn't sitting in very well at school. So I opened up to my granddad, who was a Presbyterian preacher, and I told him about the things I was seeing lights and colors around people, and to my shock and relief, he told me he saw them too. So I had a pretty good mentor as a child. But you know, George, you just named my education and all of that. Well. I tried to live a normal life and not do anything with the so called wu O stuff for a very long time.
Speaker 2: But the wou stuff kept coming, didn't it.
Speaker 4: It came for me. It came for me in a big, big way.
Speaker 3: It was just a pretty much a hobby for many years. And then in two thousand and seven, I had a wake up call. And that's a near death experience that I've talked about before on the show here. But a lot of people are having spiritually transformative experiences like near death and other things, and I think there's a trend going on there and I'm no different. I'm just a late bloomer.
Speaker 2: George and your website still carefreemedium dot com.
Speaker 3: It is, yes, And you're doing.
Speaker 2: Psychic readings these days. Mediumship, what do you have?
Speaker 3: I've started back. I was really busy teaching and I do a lot of international travel too, but I have started doing one on one readings. People choose between mediumship and psychech we're talking to guides and I also work with a lot of berief parents. I've done that since the very beginning of a group called Helping Parents Heal. And I know that you've had some folks from there on the show. Have we have over the years, Well, we have a conference for berief parents, do you know, George in person. They sold out a thousand seats in no time and they're streaming it. That's how great the need is for people to get relief from grief.
Speaker 4: So I'm finding the.
Speaker 3: Work very, very fulfilling, even after all these years. But I did get a very late start lifelong psychic medium, even though I wasn't using it.
Speaker 2: When we pass, where do we go?
Speaker 3: Well, that's a good question. What we have is perhaps of insights. I call it how we know what we think we know? Where we go seems to be dependent upon our thoughts, words, and actions while we were in our bodies here on earth. For example, if we look at the philosophy of Emmanuel Swedenborg and Heaven and Hell, he talked about people upon arrival being sort of automatically transported by their energy to where they belong on the other side with like minded unlike sort of souls. But there's also a lot of evidence that people can create their own hell on the other side too. Now you and I don't have to worry about that. Your listeners don't have to worry about that. But we seem to create and receive what we create.
Speaker 2: Is there a hell, though I don't think.
Speaker 3: I would call it a hell as in terms of what we see in theology and in religious doctrine. I think what we would call it is a place that matches our frequency, and the frequency is sort of a collection of all of our acts, how we've treated others in our lives, how we've treated ourselves even And what I have found is when we look at the deep trance mediums coming through, like for example, Silver Birch through Marris Barbonnel, or monsignor Robert Hugh Benson from Anthony Borgia, independent direct voice medium Leslie Flint, We've got a lot of evidence showing us that heaven is perhaps.
Speaker 4: More real than what we have here, and that.
Speaker 3: Would include a lower frequency also. But I think it seems like you have to earn what you.
Speaker 2: Get there when you go to sleep and you're ending up in a dream, if you remember it when you wake up, it's kind of a strange existence. Is that what the other side is like when one dies?
Speaker 1: No, this is the.
Speaker 3: Dream, George, this life we're living right now. Some would argue this would be the closest thing to a hell. But I don't feel that way. I feel more positive about where we're going as humanity, believe it or not. And I know people are talking about the battle for humanity's soul that's going on right now. The battle is here. When I had a near death experience, in just those few moments that I had just out of the body with my heart stopped, waiting to get a shot that they gave me to bring me back, I felt more alive than ever.
Speaker 2: That was a scary time for you.
Speaker 3: Though, and wonderful and messed with my head for quite a while, and I was kind of directionless for a while.
Speaker 4: But then I.
Speaker 3: Figured out, I just need to find out what is it that I do in my life that really makes my heart sing, and that I'm being of service to other people. And I'm no Pollyanna, believe me, I really don't feel that way. I just know that since we live forever, only the body will ever really die. I want to be as good as I can because I have to live with myself forever.
Speaker 2: You know, when you came back, how long were you out?
Speaker 3: Just a couple of minutes. I had anaphylaxis in a doctor's office, so they had what they needed. But I felt my heart stop. I heard the pop when I left the body and stood behind myself, and so I didn't get to any kind of tunnel of light. I had colors and music my granddad that I mentioned earlier, and I seem to talk about him a lot everywhere, even though he's been gone since the seventies. He was there with his arms around me. But what happens is when I was doing psychic development, sitting in mediumship development circle, taking weekend classes, I was ashamed of the fact I was doing that because I had this great corporate job and I was working on a PhD on the weekends. I hid all that stuff after the near death, I didn't want to hide it anymore dramatic.
Speaker 2: But you do work. Now, what do you prefer? The psychic readings or the mediumship They.
Speaker 3: Both have a lot to offer people. What I would really like to do more of, and I have from time to time, is teach people to make their own connection with their own beloved people and pets on the other side, with their own guides, with their own higher self, so they don't need readings and so I think most of us mediums and psychics out there are teachers. We are trying to tell people, hey, you don't need this all the time, you can do this yourself.
Speaker 2: It is one incredible ability to be able to foresee the other.
Speaker 3: Side, and it doesn't always work, especially mediumship. I just if I don't feel the connection in the first ten minutes, I just say, look, no harm, no foul. Maybe I'm not your person, or this isn't meant to be, or they pick somebody else out. I don't try to force it. I don't pull on the energy. I learned that a long long time ago. There has to be a flow. And I've submitted myself to testing at doctor Gary Schwartz's lab. I've met him eleven twelve years ago, and I've done a lot of work with him, so I know about rigorous scientific testing and I want to do the right thing.
Speaker 4: I want to do a good job.
Speaker 3: But that's why I say we're in a time now where energy has changed so much. They really do feel like if you've ever wanted to learn how to connect with your beloveds and spirit yourself, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Our spirit guides, guardian angels.
Speaker 3: You know we can get really lost in naming things and labels, can't we. I tend to think of spirit guides, and also I call them interdimensional allies. When we mentioned the ets, the ultra terrestrials, those who probably are humanity from the future coming back more evolved. I think that we have all kinds of friends and intelligent non humans in the unseen world on standby helping us. Angels, I think are a whole different thing. Don't even offer angel readings. I think it's a specialty. But I will tell you I usually will see that one guardian angel that's with everybody that stays from birth to death and in between.
Speaker 4: Lives with them.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic stuff, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It's sometimes I wake up and I go, I can't believe that insane evidence that I got. Somebody just contacted me this week and I posted about it, and she said, yeah, you can use my name. She said, I'll never forget you're bringing through. I think it was her grandmother, And you said, she's here, and she's showing me a big mac and she's saying, we're laughing now, but we weren't laughing then. Well, her grandmother died eating a big mac at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: What happened? She had a heart attack or something?
Speaker 3: I think so, But what great evidence that it's really her? Sure to come through and say something like that, that to me meant absolutely nothing. It seems so random. They're really careful to try to identify themselves in a way so that you know it's them. But when they come to their loved ones directly, they give them emotions, they give them feelings, they play a certain song. I mean, they can do a lot of really really powerful things. Because again, there's no real death. This is the dream. The life after this life is the reality in my opinion and the opinion of many researchers.
Speaker 2: Do you believe in reincarnation? I was talking about that with the previous guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do, and I believe that it is not a linear process. I did not get to hear the previous guests. I'll be listening later on, but I tell you, I believe that from what I see that we could be having our past lives and our future lives now and they're interwoven together in some way. That there's in the Kajic records, the ether. There's a way to pick up on wisdom that you've gained in a past life, even without hypnosis, and there's a way to pick up on wisdom from a future life. Some people have even seen their doppelganger that looks like them, and they look in the eyes and they see an apparition that looks like them, but it looks like them in some other existence and gotten downloads of information. I mean, it's crazy that we're stuck in the space time construct that we have here on Earth. It's not really in the past, these past lives not necessarily so zen.
Speaker 2: Why are so many people concerned about dying?
Speaker 3: The great unknown, the great mystery, the elephant in the room. Why would you not be afraid of death? Well, because of pain, because of lights out, because of all the things that we think about death, death itself. I don't can I say this word on coast to coast self is said to be like.
Speaker 4: Orgasmick, get away with that.
Speaker 3: Okay, very good, and you know it's the death itself, But everything that led up to the death could be horrible, right, So there's fear. There's what if it really is lights out? I've even had people say to me, after everything I've been through, I hope it is just lights out. I need a rest now. Of course, we don't really mean that when we say that, But also there are souls that don't want to cross over because they're concerned about being judged when they leave this body. So lots of reasons for fear, but we don't really need to have fear because it doesn't work that way. There's no fire, iron brimstone, no judgment, just an opportunity to review your life.
Speaker 2: Don't you think dying though, in your sleep is probably the best rust?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, don't we all want that? How do you want to go?
Speaker 4: George?
Speaker 2: That's how I want to go, in my sleep when I'm ready. I'm not ready yet, but I mean when the time comes, that's the way to go. It's peaceful, and you don't go through any suffering, and you don't have any prolonged hospitals stay. You just go on.
Speaker 3: You were going to say you would go right at the end of the show saying goodnight.
Speaker 2: Well not this show.
Speaker 3: Well, let's all hope that what we have heard in two hundred years of afterlife data and research that this is true that at death, no matter how we physically die, there are those in spirit whose job it is to slip us out of the body and relieve our pain and take us to the next step.
Speaker 2: That is dramatic all by itself, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It is, But it's also encouraging because we have nothing to fear. There's always going to be pain and there's always going to be joy on earth. So leading up to the death could be painful, but the death itself seems to be wonderful. At least that's what it sounds like from all of the data we have on your death experiences. If you've ever had an out of body experience, you know that flying, that soaring, feels wonderful getting out of the body. We just don't have evidence that death itself is horrible. It's actually the opposite.
Speaker 2: Next hour, we're going to take phone calls. But Tom tells me you'll do psychic or medium readings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd absolutely give it a shot. Of course.
Speaker 2: Now with the psychic readings, will you ask for a question from the individual.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'd ask for a question, a life issue question. How can I help a loved one or a decision you have to make. I will not be making a decision for you, but clarify things as best I can with mediumship. You know, it's interesting because Tom had asked, do I want the first name of the person they're trying to contact? And I thought maybe at first, but actually I think I just want the caller's first name of what city they're calling from, no confidential information, and I'll see who's around and.
Speaker 2: They'll just ask you, I want to know about my dead friend or whatever.
Speaker 3: Well, if that friend is there, great, but what if it's uh, you know, Aunt Susie.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's true. How and Harry Houdini have reacted to you?
Speaker 3: It's interesting you bring up Houdini. I will in a few weeks. I'm going to go to the Harry Houdini Museum in Budapest and I've made arrangements for a tour over there, which will be really cool. I've actually it's gonna sound wild, but hey, you.
Speaker 4: Know, look at what I do for lav. We we're talking about death.
Speaker 3: I've actually met Houdini, as have other research lab mediums working with Gary Schwartz. But I'll tell you I don't think he's the big skeptic anymore.
Speaker 2: He's a believer in you.
Speaker 3: You mean, well, I think he's a believer in that life is eternal because he's there. And one thing we know is he was very practical about certain things. But he was even practicable practical about his magic. He didn't leave anything to chance as far as we know. But also I can tell you one thing. I was in a film by Paul Jeffrey Davids. We were at a house that was haunted and Gary Schwartz is there, and Whodini's coming in and he's showing me the handcuffs and getting them on the table in front of Gary Schwartz.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 3: No, No, you weren't at that one. You were at the other one. This is the one at your friend's house up in the Hollywood Hills.
Speaker 2: No, there was another one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. Well puts his handcuffs in front of Gary and Gary goes, oh my god. Nobody knows this. His wife and him had purchased Houdini handcuffs, So.
Speaker 4: Harry knows about all the stuff we're doing here.
Speaker 2: That is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more