Speaker 1: Guess what decision We're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: They say everything is bigger in Texas.
Speaker 1: So we want to see it.
Speaker 3: We are coming back to Texas for our Climax tour.
Speaker 1: Please come and see us, because I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 4: When we were in Houston Dallas, didn't we didn't get enough.
Speaker 2: Remember we went to the Strip Club, we did a little me Agree, we did the Deep album vibes.
Speaker 1: We need more, and we're coming back Houston July sixth.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be at the House of Blues, and in Dallas we're gonna be at the Factory in Deep l.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. So we need all of the hot girls to come on out. If you have not yet, go to horhive dot com, click on Houston or Dallas and baby, we want to come see y'all.
Speaker 1: Turn up and turn out. That's right, So go to horror Hive dot com and get your tickets for the Climax Tour.
Speaker 4: See you guys there, do.
Speaker 5: You if you didn't take you traveling? Would he be your friend?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because when he comes in town, we go out to dinner.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, guys, welcome.
Speaker 5: Women are pieces of ship.
Speaker 3: Man saying that black baby as well, and you're gonna call us pieces of ship Wow, basically counts as a woman too.
Speaker 5: You said that, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Welcome to horrible decisions.
Speaker 4: We are joined today by an ancient ass.
Speaker 2: Can't even call him ania and a lovely beautiful I'm gonna say bisexual, but okay, fake bisexual baby.
Speaker 4: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, demeris fake gay and I didn't have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: We have Demeris and Rory from New Rory and Mom.
Speaker 1: Hey you guys, I'm busy. That's nandy.
Speaker 3: This is our show all about horrible decisions. But today we wanna be messy boots because I said, okay, we have an album and talk about we'll talk about that. Also, you have a baby, yes, why I'm gonna ask the question. Okay, this is a messy, messy But let me just say when you told me you have a baby, do you remember my reaction?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I cried full tears.
Speaker 2: You cried one of the first people that was like excite excitement.
Speaker 4: Tears were like game tears.
Speaker 1: No, like maybe is the way you told me? I don't know. Also, especially week when we were going to a party in my fucking make up that room.
Speaker 3: But like, you know, when when a friend, this is fucked up to say, when you have a friend that's like partying with you and in the streets and like not even saying whole shit, but just like you're moving, like I'm moving, and you have something major happened to you that doesn't get to happen for people like us that are always on the go.
Speaker 1: It was like, whoase homes be out here having babies. I'm confused, I'm not really my.
Speaker 5: Scenario one tears.
Speaker 1: It was like and then especially when the man has the baby, he don't be a home.
Speaker 6: With hold on, I was letting this ship off for a second. Get your story off. What are you saying right now? I'm the whole I don't take care of my kid. I'm just saying, like to me, maybe it's like trying to Mariah Mills me right now.
Speaker 2: No, but when men have kids, it's way different than when women have Yes, that's all.
Speaker 1: I'm not like, no no good ones.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, not like me, not a good one.
Speaker 4: But I guess I just wouldn't react.
Speaker 2: But I'll say this, you know, to a man having Like I was like, oh, congratulations, and you knew out the gate like it was for sure yours.
Speaker 1: That's that's like, we're five minutes in, We're five minutes you knew it was your like both things.
Speaker 2: Be like, you know, she said she was bright, but I gotta wait, like we knew for.
Speaker 1: Sure it was yours. Like, that's fun. You've never put a man right now.
Speaker 5: This is not what I expected today at all.
Speaker 1: Wait, you never had a male friend say that in.
Speaker 5: The baby today? Thank fucking god I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, we would ask for consent for the joke. We asked for consent for everything.
Speaker 3: You believe, Mandy, Seriously, you have no male friend in your life that if they said they were having a baby you would be happy for.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking kids.
Speaker 2: I don't really care about like that. Okay, I will say your baby is real cute.
Speaker 4: Though I got the picture, I was like, because when.
Speaker 1: It's ugly, you know, you really can't what to say.
Speaker 6: Like a girl, guy, I felt like I was being like objective when I was like, oh my god, she's cute, Like I still would have thought she was adorable if she wasn't, because she's my daughter. But thank god, she's also like specifically cute but also in me. But you wouldn't care because me Wheezy and her not the baby. Their mother all took Molly together, so we have like a different connection. I love that, I mean, but all that's how.
Speaker 5: She was conceived.
Speaker 1: To me, it's all.
Speaker 5: No, it was like a year difference.
Speaker 4: Girl, look at you?
Speaker 2: To me, though, you know what wouldn't be surprising to me if any of my my male friends had a child, if it was a girl, like I think, whole niggas get girls, yo, for sure.
Speaker 1: That's literally a thing.
Speaker 4: It's science.
Speaker 5: It's not no, it is it is.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: Find me the scientist.
Speaker 1: Derevy hella men.
Speaker 2: Dervy hella, men that only shoot out daughters. And it's because it's their karma. Like a lot of men be wanting sons, okay, and they'll never get it because of what they've done to women in the past.
Speaker 5: So all of your fathers are hos.
Speaker 1: Sure my daddy Jamaican, that nigga a big hope.
Speaker 2: My mind was so I actually just find out I might have a goddamn sibling.
Speaker 6: But do you know, if it's his, why can't girls getting daughter a one year old.
Speaker 4: What is it sibling, brother or sister.
Speaker 2: I don't even know because I didn't care because that nigga ho is still think he's twenty eight. You'd be putting the little swirlies in his hair still he like almost sixty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but Jamaican sixty is like a regular sixty.
Speaker 1: Is the baby also halfwaye. I ain't even asked, no, you gotta tie.
Speaker 6: I know what Jamaican men a doun't love white women well, and Jamaican like big white women.
Speaker 2: On top of it, my brother is full black, full Jamaican, so I think he got into that type later.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you guys don't think that whole women can have daughters, Like yeah, karma can't exist.
Speaker 5: It's just men's whnus karma for women that doesn't exist, like accountability right.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not doing this. So baby comes. I cried, and then in my brain I'm like, how.
Speaker 1: Is this going to happen?
Speaker 3: I remember thinking like I understand you told people you trust that wouldn't tell, But at the same time, like I was like, like.
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen? And also when it does happen, like do you acknowledge it?
Speaker 3: Like I think about that, well, I like not want to tell people I'm rightnant, Like what would I do?
Speaker 6: I mean, I wanted to take my time with it, and it wasn't something that I had to rush to tell the world. I felt like, I mean, I got all even people people were pissed that are like I'd say, associates that I'm cool with that, Like when I posted on ig They're like, what the fuck you were going to tell me? I was like, look at the last time we spoke, right, like, I'm not about to now tell you that. It was such a cleanse for like those nine months to realize who fucks with you? And because that's why I was really like, that's why Weezy was one of the first people I told, because we were so close at the moment when that happened. It was like, Yeah, I got people I've known for thirty years, but I don't talk to them that often. I have to be like, yo, got a kid, bro, and now what we're gonna go another thirty years not talking?
Speaker 1: Do you think that? Like?
Speaker 3: It made me think because I was like, I hadn't seen you in a while, and I was thinking about it the other day, like damn, I haven't seen Rory's baby, and I'm like, is this what happens when parents have single friends?
Speaker 6: Yeah, for the most part, because it's weird. No, you're a human being that isn't going to go to New Jersey to just sit in my living room the baby.
Speaker 5: For I don't expect people to do that.
Speaker 6: I get that, Like, that's a lot to put on someone I don't like, look at them like they're bad friends if they don't rush to New Jersey to see my kid, like you'll come to the first birthday.
Speaker 1: Now I want to.
Speaker 5: I don't put that on other people.
Speaker 6: Like I understand everyone else has lives because I've had friends that I've had kids that you know, I just didn't have the time to rush to another state to go hang out with your kids. And it's also weird too, like when they're newborns, there's tell me so much you can do?
Speaker 3: You just be like, hey, we give them moment, remember, we give the mom so much support. And literally, when writing the side, I was like, I want to talk about baby, but it was cool. I was writing and I was like, oh my god. One of my questions like friendships, and I was like, I don't check and see how you're doing. Literally, the first thing when I saw the mother of your kid was asked her how she was doing. I didn't ask you that. And it's like we kind of like Father's days. This weekend kind of forgot about the bitch. I want to go to the June teeth pic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it fell on the worst weekend.
Speaker 1: It did fall off.
Speaker 5: He's like, no.
Speaker 2: I did want to say, though, only because we know a baby takes nine months, which apparently by science it's not even nine months. It's allegedly like longer than that. It's nine point it's longer than that. But you birthed another baby, which took forever, I will say, because we all ended up being a part of the YouTube thing in the studio like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the the birth of your album and that being released took took like double the time of the actual human baby. But I wanted to know, like with telling the world and the excitement of both, what the difference and emotions were. I mean, clearly, you put your heart and soul and sperm into you.
Speaker 7: Know, you had quite a may sperm sperm, but heart and an effort and time into curating both of those things kind of I want to know, like what that was like to also announce both at the same I mean, kind to receive.
Speaker 2: The backlash at the same time for something that you were so proud of at the same time.
Speaker 5: I mean, was it backlash? And we can get to that after.
Speaker 1: But it was hate, Yeah, there was there was a lot of hate.
Speaker 5: Wait about what was it?
Speaker 1: Oh? I mean people are.
Speaker 2: Always gonna have something to say. We saw that with the passing of DC Young flies uh partner and just what everyone had to say, Like people always will just have something to say about how you do something. But to me releasing that and knowing how much you love music, like just even people just fucking.
Speaker 6: Hating everything about the title and the album had to do with my life for the last three years.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna include my kid in.
Speaker 6: That, Like no, you're right, And also why I guess I didn't look at it his hate and just more like delusion and weirdo shit is like is my daughter gonna drive iTunes sales? Like like what about? Like am I using my kid right now? No, it's part of the title. I thought it'd be different. So with a lot of other stuff as well, and even why there was so much pause with the album was so many things happened in between that I had to go focus on right away, one being a pod break up, one being oh, I have a kid on the way, Like things changed a lot.
Speaker 5: So when it's finally coming out, why am I not a dress? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Like, so much stuff happened in between there, and other family issues that I didn't like, even.
Speaker 5: Talk about health stuff, like I thought that was really odd that.
Speaker 6: People like he's using his kid like okay, and when you put music out, you use your personal life. Matter of fact, fans get mad when there's no personal shit in your music. If becomes really just stagnant and odd, like there's no feeling to it. Of course I'm gonna involve that with this rollout per se. Well for the ice I have some questions get anyone to buy it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get an icebreaker, and it's very based on I thought it'd be different only because one of my favorite songs on the project is featuring Ari Lennox and James fut Leroy, which I love because you know you really love somebody if you let your phone die, yes, And I wanted to know at what point or how long does it take for you to to be around somebody and your phone doesn't matter? And also even when you like them, are y'all still the type that flip your phone over like you hide and something.
Speaker 5: That's a but that's a flip right now, it's a risk. It's risk action.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I slipped because of the backlight.
Speaker 3: And like, for example, if I'm at a table and my phone does this, it's rude because now.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look, so I'll flip it. Even when I'm like, that's just making an excuse for flipping the phone over.
Speaker 5: Okay, quick, quickly, how does your wrist action go? Though? If I'm like this going like this is weird to me, this makes sense. This is how I put my hands down.
Speaker 1: You can put it. Wow, this that wasn't as good as an excuse those bullshit.
Speaker 5: This is.
Speaker 4: Between both of you.
Speaker 5: I've ever heard of modest actual truth, like this is science. Look at my roosts.
Speaker 3: This is what happens naturally kind of just you know that.
Speaker 5: Is I do that by myself in my own bed.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, put my phone down, okay, so that's how I move my.
Speaker 1: Demarus.
Speaker 2: Let's talk as women yes, you're dating a man or a woman. Okay, do you feel like your partner is hiding something when they flip their phone over or even if their phone dies, because who lets their phone die anymore?
Speaker 4: Do you feel like they're doing something they're not supposed.
Speaker 1: To the phone die? I know they with me, So.
Speaker 8: If you flip your phone over, I automatically think you're a cheating, philandering whore. Right, But I'm quick to like flip my phone over because I genuinely hate notifications, Like genuinely when my phone.
Speaker 1: I get, I don't yeah.
Speaker 8: Exactly, So if I get a notification, it's usually work.
Speaker 1: So then it's like, what this is?
Speaker 5: Why you guys are gaslighting right now?
Speaker 6: Like I'm a cheater, I would know not to have the cheating pop up on the top of my phone.
Speaker 5: Why this means nothing to.
Speaker 1: My Snapchat alerts come right through.
Speaker 5: I believe you're a cheater.
Speaker 2: I use Snapchat because I am back and horn but also I feel like I'm famous. It's just gonna be texting niggas. No, you're not gonna screenshot me, and if you do, I'm gonna see it. And if you want pictures, it gets deleted. I talked to niggas through Snapchat.
Speaker 5: Wait, men are just leaking text conversations?
Speaker 4: First off, do you not see that the girl that was just dealing with.
Speaker 5: Zion Diday, that's a girl, no saying men are doing that.
Speaker 1: Yes, first of all they share it to their fathers. Wait a second, but are they really?
Speaker 4: Who wasn't Meek Mill just dropped the whole group chat with drawing all these niggas.
Speaker 1: Niggas is the new bitches these days.
Speaker 5: But that's girl.
Speaker 6: While I disagreed with that, that's a bunch of men in a group chat. I've never been in any male group chat where somebody was like, yo, man, He said, hey to me, you do you think.
Speaker 3: Your friends may not be corny? Then yeah, exactly, I do that corny until he reaches.
Speaker 1: The corn level.
Speaker 5: I just I can't believe that that that men would actually they do it.
Speaker 1: They do. They do it that manner of screenshotting.
Speaker 2: And maybe you're not on black Twitter enough, but the black Twitter streets.
Speaker 5: I was early, early on Black Twitter. I'm nine nine by.
Speaker 1: The cookout.
Speaker 2: Now I have another question for Demerius this time because as I'm talking to you and as.
Speaker 1: Your good friend Rory, you know really, like.
Speaker 2: Was like, nah, she gay as fuck. She's not really she's she's gay, she's fake straight. Actually, I'm looking at your nails and I would love to know how you're getting, Like are you a bottom?
Speaker 4: Because what are you doing with your hands when I look like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I am not currently having sex with anyone.
Speaker 2: So that's why you're celeb Yes, your celibate for by somebody, but.
Speaker 1: I do not need anybody. I'm just I'm chilling right now.
Speaker 5: You can't come on horrible decisions?
Speaker 1: Are you going?
Speaker 5: I wanted you to come up with you because I have not been.
Speaker 8: To tell some Listen, I was in a long term thing for a very I was in a relationship that turned into that was supposed to be a breakup and then it turned into a thing.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's a relationship.
Speaker 8: In a relationship, your breakout, but you don't leave each other alone the relationship. I just was in a relationship, but that's not a relationship because you're technically I'm thinking I'm still able to do what I'm still able to do other people if I felt like doing that break excuse like, okay, girl, but what I haven't So I have not been dating girls lately.
Speaker 1: That's why my nose are able to be.
Speaker 6: Tried to say that you were like the girl that gets drunk and just makes out with girls.
Speaker 1: With that girl I won't sleep with. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't say girls, but I don't know, like you gave off more straight vibes, and then as I'm looking at the nails, like you don't give you know, carpet munch es.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a compliment or it is. Maybe not.
Speaker 8: It's pride so well, not like it's pride. No, no, I'm I'm gay as they come, very very gay.
Speaker 5: Always had us in like an HR situation kind of recently.
Speaker 1: What did I do this time? Oh my god, oh my god, you made.
Speaker 5: The right choice. But two more shots and I think you might have.
Speaker 1: Talking to Yomy. Well.
Speaker 6: Jamaris went to LA for her birthday and was with a fake gay girl, one that like isn't really gay, okay, And you know Demarus wants to like peg women.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want to just make out with them.
Speaker 1: I love that he said peg women.
Speaker 5: She's all the way there.
Speaker 1: Using the wrong term. It's strapping them. She probably listens to this show.
Speaker 5: By the way she's an amazing woman. I just think she's fake gay.
Speaker 6: And I glad you didn't go forward with that because I think she would have wanted that experience until it was time for your gayness to really take its and.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't just be a nice makeout session.
Speaker 8: And you're not gonna learn how to eat pussy on me, just we're not gonna.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 8: I don't have the patience that a great baby gays. I don't baby. If your mamma don't know you gay, I can't. I can't do it, not if.
Speaker 1: Your mama don't know. If y'all momma don't know you.
Speaker 5: You can't see what if she's a Christian, the mother.
Speaker 1: Hypocrits of them all?
Speaker 3: Can I be he theated a girl that wasn't out to her family didn't like it, And it's so fucked up to say that.
Speaker 1: But I'm a little too old now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And there's another thing, Like I understand coming out is like a huge deal, right, like everybody has a different process, But personally it.
Speaker 1: Was working with me.
Speaker 3: Why though, I think because I felt like there's a part of your life that you haven't let known to the people you love most and I don't know if I want to be along for the ride when you go through the turmoil of telling them because if you're in your thirties and partner, well I didn't know where that well. We were just starting to date, and I was like, well, I don't think I want to. It's kind of like dating someone with kids, right, you can either make the choice yes or no. It's fucked up to me when some people are like absolutely not, I don't want a woman and with kids, but like you kind of know what you can handle. And for me, I was like, I don't think I could do this. Like I'm going to be the person that they're angry at. I'm going to be the person that you may feel resentful towards when they're like you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean, they want to just own you. Yeah, yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My uh my cousin is gay and we support it fully. His husband is Indian and that was definitely a weird thing, like he would run to our holidays because he could not talk to anyone on his side at all about the entire thing. Like my cousin was introduced this is friend for a very fucking long time, like so yeah, I guess I get that. And I shout out to my cousin for really sticking with him through that because in the first generation Indian men not having that went to the courthouse for them to get married. It was just my family, like it was definitely a they've accepted it now, but it took it took a really long time.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have loved that. Hell yet that's been. That's been.
Speaker 2: I guess that's been my experience as well with with my family, uh being Jamaican, Like my cousin had to leave the island because he feared for his life. And then my sister is a lesbian, ended up with a baby. Don't ask me hot it was like a one month thing, ended up with a baby and my dad. I think there was excitement in becoming a grandpa. And then the daddy was a deadbeat. And now she's with her her female partner and they're raising the baby, and you can tell like there's definitely still this like thing that even though she's a mom, that she's not with a man, and there's just that lingering.
Speaker 1: Thing is going to be the dad And yeah, there's what was your coming up? Yeah, how did you come out.
Speaker 8: So my parents always I was like, I was very like I was a good kid, so I was very sneaky with anything that I did sexual related. So my parents always thought I was gay. They thought I was a lesbian. No, for real, they thought I was a lesbian up until like the first time my mom like walked in the house and there was a boy there and I had to be.
Speaker 1: Like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, yeah, like I had because I never bought me in home. So she they was like, yeah, the Mara's is gay. Demeor's always been freaky and gay. Like they always thought that, Like my whole life, they thought I was. I used to hunch the neighbors. That was so terrible for me, like embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yeuah, she know she knew. I was like, it's nine.
Speaker 8: Did she not say anything because that's love? No, but like she didn't say anything, that's love. Oh, by the way, this just made me think, just looking at you, we're talking about girlfriends. So my ex girlfriend and Rory share birthday right, And I was literally thinking to myself because a few days ago, Mandy and I found out two of the guys we fucked chair birthdays are best friend's share birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh it's angel members.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: Like I thought it was, Like, what does it mean? A close friend of mine and my ex girlfriend had to save It must mean like people you love or care about, like something is.
Speaker 8: You attract a certain kind of vibe? That's like, that's your vibe. Apparently you like tourists.
Speaker 1: I don't know what pisces and tourists are a great friend, working, going to stars and moons.
Speaker 2: This goddamn podcast, hate it.
Speaker 8: I'm an aries. Okay, I'll get into the stars of very much a Libra.
Speaker 1: Yeah I know I am. I'm a Libra moon and all my best friends have been libras. Y'all let me know what y'all done.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, what's the next thing? How skating?
Speaker 8: Ben?
Speaker 6: Now that you have to deal like with human beings and they talk about like their signs on first dates.
Speaker 2: So I have not actually been on a first date yet with anything new.
Speaker 1: I broke up with my I haven't met a new guy yet.
Speaker 5: Oh girl, have you just been recycling? Just keep the body count to a certain degree.
Speaker 4: I actually like just to spin the block.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite thing to do, Like recycling is like, no, it's giving plastic. I actually technically I should call because now I'm back to getting condom Dick.
Speaker 1: So it is getting.
Speaker 4: We know clearly, that's why you're out here with a baby.
Speaker 2: No, and it's so great because it's like, I don't know how it's so good with a condom one. But I have not yet dated someone new because I haven't had the time, which is why, like, you know, a couple of weeks ago, I saw them this pod, Like, I'm at a place where I'm not gonna just take every booking anymore.
Speaker 1: Is it worth my time? What's the money?
Speaker 2: Because if it's not, I want to be outside and enjoy a New York summer. So I haven't dated anyone new. I got cheated on by a liar, so I think there's some trauma there to where realistically I'm not.
Speaker 1: The last time Rory was.
Speaker 5: Sitting here, I know that it's all full circle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, I feel and it's and it's.
Speaker 5: Typically everyone was ganging up on him. I was just trying to help out.
Speaker 2: It's now it's now to the point where I realized I ain't really ready to just jump back into dating and having those feelings again because love actually scares the fuck out of me.
Speaker 1: I don't want someone.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give up that much control, but also have that that deep type of connection with a man anytime soon we're touring. I think our content is better when we're single. Hose outside could.
Speaker 6: I don't know that that content when you want a relationship was really good the last time. Also, in my defense, many many went back to do by the way, I did.
Speaker 3: Go back, but he told us a few weeks ago that the not only his girlfriend called, but met her at the sex club made me invited them to because that.
Speaker 4: Was the last thing that we talked about.
Speaker 5: I was about to ask a girl.
Speaker 2: Came from the sex club, including the bartender who would tell me when he was there when I wasn't, And he was pretty much finding women in the space that I brought him to and making sure to tell them because.
Speaker 5: How do you find me the wrong?
Speaker 1: Was the crazy one?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I mean there was.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have to repeat that because I already said it here, but there was just to me, there was just so many lies that I'm just like, I realize I'm cool with a nigga, fucking another bitch, Like I don't believe in like super cheating as much as you're cheating because you're lying because I gave you the permission to kind of you know, when I'm out of town, nigga, if you need some fun, if you need to get your rock soft, go do that.
Speaker 1: To me, it's the lying.
Speaker 2: And so there's a question in our entire relationship what was real what wasn't. There was weekends and times where he said he was somewhere and I'm finding out because the girl called my phone. It was a hey, Barbara, this is Shirley called me and we were putting dates and stuff together. So to me, I would just rather I'm back now with people that I'm comfortable with, that I still feel safe with, that I can be kinky with, and I think it's gonna help me when I'm dating these niggas not fuck on the first night.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask actually, let me ask you.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I want to say that now I'm not defending him, because like why you fumble the bag?
Speaker 5: She I was just.
Speaker 8: Why why do men If you have somebody who's understanding, who you have transparent, who's told you yo, you can tell me whatever, I can understand whatever. I might not accept it, but I can understated and whatever. Why the fuck would you go and still lie? Because now I feel like you lying for fun? Now I feel like you're just a liar.
Speaker 1: You want to hurt me? Yeah? Or you want to feel like you want went over on me?
Speaker 5: Someone that has cheated and lied?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is?
Speaker 5: But I whenever I've never been in a full relationship with somebody that I've dated.
Speaker 6: Women that were bisexual and wanted to fuck women together in that entire thing, but that was just dating and talking. I've never been in a full blown relationship with a girl in that regard. So in my younger, unbecoming years, I definitely cheated and lied because I wanted to fuck other women.
Speaker 4: But also let me so let me change the question.
Speaker 2: Then, what makes men believe that women can't handle their truth?
Speaker 1: Like? Do you not want to date a woman that.
Speaker 2: Accepts you fully for who you are and whatever you want out of this relationship? You know you don't have to lie about who you are and you're accepting Like what, that's my question? What makes a man believe that a woman can't accept their truth?
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say this is from a personal aspect.
Speaker 6: But I can you can just need the point of view that if a man admitted to his girl that, yo, I'm fucking mad bitches, and she was okay with that, and the lies and like continued on, he would look at her crazy, like, now I'm looking at you, like why are you okay with me just steamrolling you?
Speaker 1: And like rolling This is the second time I've heard this from a man's mouth. It's so stupid.
Speaker 6: It's it's really dumb, and I don't even think men probably get that until they had that conversation. It's like, well, damn, I looked at you like you were really some ill chicken.
Speaker 5: Now you're just letting me just.
Speaker 6: Fucking do whatever. That's not attractive. I have not been through that. Again, I've cheated, but I've not been through that specific thing where I viewed a woman that way afterwards. But I can totally see that from a psychology place, where a man would look less of a woman that just would allow him to do that.
Speaker 5: I think he'd rather her just leave.
Speaker 3: Heard this conversation from a homeboy dating a girl for a few months. Okay, they were living in another country and he's like met another American girl. He's like, this girl's great, so she is to travel for two weeks. He was like, she's like pushing onto me that I can fuck other bitches. He's like, I'm so like annoyed and like just like okay, likeugh, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like really, but like do you not want to fuck another bitch?
Speaker 3: And he's like, it's just she's trying to tell me how open she is and it's pissing me off.
Speaker 1: And I was like, wow, like is.
Speaker 3: It because you think maybe one there being liars about how cool they are too, maybe they don't want you there thinking she wants to fuck someone else?
Speaker 1: Like what is it?
Speaker 5: I guess it would be.
Speaker 6: I put you on such a high level that I could never expect you to be okay with that.
Speaker 4: You put me on such a high level, you'd rather cheat and lie to me.
Speaker 6: Like I'm s well, I want to make this clear that I know I sound insane right now, Okay, no, but you also understand that men and I'm going to betray the men gender right now, that like we put women at such a high level that we will cheat with like bummier chicks to make us feel better, which is just weird. How we how we think that type of way because she's so highup on this level. Let me just go a bunch of other chicks over here crazy because.
Speaker 5: I think that sorry that I'm betraying us. Guys.
Speaker 2: He would get upset with me because my ass over shared. So every time we broke up, he knew the niggas I would go back to, and they were way littered in him. So that created like an insecurity because like.
Speaker 5: Men do the women cheat up.
Speaker 9: Women will not always, but you know, in some way, man, it's.
Speaker 1: Either a bigger dick, better looking, or more money.
Speaker 2: That's how we cheer, okay, and that's all the upgrade in some level of what you said. Men really base their value on and their security on those three things.
Speaker 1: Money and what was the other one? Good looking?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, look that's another one.
Speaker 3: Because I think a dude could be ugly and still be confident because he has money, big dick and height.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, because them tall niggas be too confident.
Speaker 6: But but at that point does cheating become worse? Let me try to bring the gender back, let me in that regard. Doesn't that make y'all shittier human beings? And cheating cheating or cheating up, No, because if we're just trying to fuck something real quick, that's an urge, that's an ego thing. If you want someone to spend money on you, then you're mad.
Speaker 1: You know, we want you to do what.
Speaker 6: I think our cheating makes way more sense because we're doing it off an impulse to what is happening at the moment.
Speaker 1: We're women mostly cheat emotional. Yeah, I know it's case.
Speaker 6: But if you're cheating to get more money from somebody, if you're cheating to have better sex, if you're cheating because he's more handsome, go.
Speaker 5: Date that dude.
Speaker 1: I couldn't go. It's different.
Speaker 6: Like the girls that we cheat with typically we don't want to date like they don't fit any checklist.
Speaker 5: The way she just gave me a checklist for cheating, men is men.
Speaker 6: When it comes to cheating is convenience, the hope of silence, and the hope of me putting my phone like this and there's no notifications.
Speaker 8: How is it to cheat when the pussy is in the house you live.
Speaker 2: In, it's more than just the pussy. Normally, the chase, it's the sometimes time. Like all the married niggas that like was fucking me outside of their wives, Like there was never a conversation that they wanted to leave their wives. I just provided sometimes something different. There's also a lot of men which is really weird. They'll sit here and want to have three sons, want to do kinky shit, but won't do it with their wife, maybe like the level of respect that they have. They won't do it with the woman that they're actually with, that they're married to, that is the mother of their children, but they want to go do it with someone else because they still really want.
Speaker 4: To do that.
Speaker 5: And that's such a backwards viewpoint. It is because you.
Speaker 1: Marry the person that you want to do.
Speaker 6: Brinds more problems or I just think they view it's just a typical male ego bullshit. Where if my wife was into that, like she's some type of hope, maybe the most amazing marriage ever.
Speaker 1: Can't tell me how open she is.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you this because we talked about it a few weeks ago, and I'm curious what you think about this. Mandy and I were talking about can men have too much freedom? Do you semi enjoy parameters? And I asked this because.
Speaker 2: For I don't like them bitch. You could fuck them, but don't take them on dates. Don't get to know how many sisters the brothers they had, don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess that's not enough then, because because maybe more traditional men like the parameters. So hear me been fucking on and off BDD for years. And the other day I was out and I was like, oh, I told him I had a nigga and he was like, oh, I said, you my man, you know what I don't want to and he.
Speaker 1: Was like laughing.
Speaker 3: He's like, yo, be acting so crazy because I was like, who the fuck where you going? You just got a haircut. And he's like almost attracted to the crazy. And I wonder if the craziness is somehow because he knows I'm not that crazy but crazy enough to like act a little crazy. Is there a medium of where the crazy makes you feel wanted.
Speaker 1: It's an ego strom.
Speaker 4: I gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: I've said I'm not crazy enough. It's the ego stroke because I.
Speaker 2: Just don't niggas feel like I don't care or that I'll be good without them, and I'll just like, yeah, crazy, nigga, I got time.
Speaker 1: I'm making money.
Speaker 6: At one point, for sure, I don't want to sound like I'm evolved or mature grown, because I'm not. But I've definitely gotten out of that phase for sure, because I have too much in my life going on where that crazy shit is not cute, like a real crazy like a yeah, i'cause you're fucking everything up that's going on.
Speaker 1: No, Like if you call me and you look good, I'm be like, but who is she? Like?
Speaker 3: That's not crazy, am and then like to laugh about it, and I'll be like, like anyone else love you by?
Speaker 4: That's not crazy?
Speaker 5: Do you mumble it at the end of day?
Speaker 3: Don't too insecure to be like too crazy. Sorry, But at the same time, yeah, it's not a crazy crazy.
Speaker 5: Real people want.
Speaker 6: To feel wanted. I don't think that's crazy. You want people to be get very possessive, not upset about you, but you want people to have some type of fiery emotion about you. If there is a disagreement involving someone else, let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Oh God, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: No, because to want the need, that's that's the thing that he would talk about, right, like not needing a man.
Speaker 1: You listen to him. No, no, no, that's where the guys will like throw.
Speaker 6: The he has passed away. I was never like an advocate of him. But rest in peace.
Speaker 1: Don't come on in peace, in peace, mayhem on this, rest in your grave. That's young man's.
Speaker 5: Really mean to say to something camera.
Speaker 6: And he didn't harm anyone like for real hes anyway.
Speaker 5: I say that because a lot of the I wasn't a fan of them. I just when people die.
Speaker 6: It's not like he fucking did mass GENOCIDEY he was just a mean guy on the internet. Then we shouldn't say recipes to anyone that tweets you're right.
Speaker 1: Okay, let you get your shit off.
Speaker 3: So I say that because I believe after the Kevin Samuel's era of youtubing, a lot of stuff like that followed through and and I think that there might be a little bit of truth in needing to show someone you want them, but at the same time not giving up your whole self. So tell me some things a woman has maybe done to you that make you feel wanted, and then in that same breath, things that a girl has done where you're like this too much.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's weird. It's twenties, my thirties. The same things that have made me feel wanted make me feel now, wow, have changed for me?
Speaker 6: I mean kind of back to the crazy conversation of like really flipping the fuck out in a way, And even in the moment, it didn't make me feel good or wanted, but it did bring some type of validation of like, are you not going nowhere? Like where there could be a screen match right now, or there could be you just showing up to my crib or you're trying to go through my phone. At least I know you're not going nowhere anymore.
Speaker 1: And I agree.
Speaker 5: I listen, I was a nasty twenty year olds, but I think.
Speaker 8: Like that though grown thirty forty year old mens today, But you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Oh it give me a crane.
Speaker 5: And I never said it, but I never said that out loud, but I did think.
Speaker 4: It, which is which is I think even crazier.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not cool enough to ever stand into it. Bro Like I would sound pard you ain't going nowhere?
Speaker 5: Like hey, you would.
Speaker 3: Tell me about an email or how you were blocked and there's an email.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: And I was like that's so fucking nuts, and you're like I was like, damn, this is toxic.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but at the time I was like, then maybe you can.
Speaker 2: I be honest to you, Demirius as well as a bisexual myself with the real nails, because I'd be ready if the bitches want it, right. I actually commend men and this is going to be my toxic takee. I actually talking to my friends giving them advice. Could never date a woman. I think that they're nuts. I think that they're insane. I think that they're clingy, I think that they acquire a whole lot. And so to me, sexually, I love being with women, but I can never date one.
Speaker 1: Mind you.
Speaker 2: I'm on this pot every week talking about how niggas ain't shit, and to me, the fact that I think niggas have.
Speaker 1: A little bit of an over dealing with a.
Speaker 2: Woman, just based off of how I know a lot of these dudes, the lying and the cheating.
Speaker 3: We have a lot more opportunity to have that be dating a guy where I would rather deal with a girl that might be a little more emotional and being honest.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nah, I can't do all the emotions. And then also, bitch, we can fight because he's the thing, like this bitch is just here naming nigga's name. They ain't supposed to be on the guy here r like Jesus the throw.
Speaker 5: No, we're Eskimo those that one.
Speaker 4: Y'all Eskimo brothers.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all want to stop talking in cold and Morse code and.
Speaker 3: Ship y'all gotta be okay, not our threatfle When I was dating her, no.
Speaker 8: We just the same girl at the same time. No, No, in the same time frame.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I forgot because given that Rory has our same type, because I would be around bitches that Rory and he'd be like, are y'all really friends? And I'm like, man, I'm trying to fuck She's fun. I have my type. I shouldn't have that girl, and you're still on the edit part right. I want to say that, now, keep three person Rory is. I think they were all like super high.
Speaker 1: Me and Rory have the same exact so we have the same ext I wonder what your type is because that was my type.
Speaker 5: But she said, no, wait which one were talking about?
Speaker 1: You don't know who we're talking about.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about the one, the friend that you know we would hang out. I'm not gonna put her geography on where she lives. Now, oh yeah, she was fired. That body was banging.
Speaker 5: No, I think my jersey belongs in the rafters, but wildly er.
Speaker 4: Belongs to the rest.
Speaker 6: It was just never you, yeah man, because now I'm thinking about she was incredible.
Speaker 1: She was incredible. Oh yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: But I got a good type, the best, but.
Speaker 1: Like a super chick.
Speaker 5: I mean again, I quietly just move move around.
Speaker 3: I see you with like the slim, but they got a fat But when they turn around.
Speaker 6: You're like, oh, that's my type. Is slim that has cursed, like actual curse.
Speaker 1: But she was. She was.
Speaker 6: I mean that was That was a long time ago, but that was my really still. I used to think, ya, I tried, you failed she but she's not good.
Speaker 1: Because I don't pay.
Speaker 4: So I was trying to get her to go on a whole trip with me, oh.
Speaker 1: My me and my nigga.
Speaker 4: But I set up, I set a cap and well he was gonna.
Speaker 2: Pay pitches and she wanted more than he was, like, bitch, we could get these instagram like big time bitches for.
Speaker 6: This time, we're not going to work my work integrity, I mean yeah, the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she.
Speaker 5: And first of all. I want to make this very clear everyone listening.
Speaker 6: Yes, I was dealing with her way before she got into this line of work.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure I on that one.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Back then, she wasn't doing that work.
Speaker 4: I was trying to either.
Speaker 5: We were civilians in the world at that point.
Speaker 2: We need some money, I got I thought, I said, no. It was literally this is where I'm probably bad. She was fine as fuck. We hung out, I had a great time. I was like, oh, you want a financial drug.
Speaker 1: Well you can come fuck me and my niggas. But my nigga not a predator.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why would you grow my friend like that?
Speaker 4: But I'm not buying Nate. I like to help people out and listen.
Speaker 1: Wait, tell me what what what the crisis.
Speaker 5: We hadn't spoken in a really long time.
Speaker 6: She sent me a really inappropriate text message on my birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh oh like.
Speaker 5: I deleted that immediately.
Speaker 1: Swim not like that, not daddy.
Speaker 5: She don't want a kid. She said something nice like you old now, but I'd still fuck like in a nice We had a similar sharks But oh I did that. I didn't not delete that. Okay, well I'm a little peaceful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sharing it on a pot. Would you describe your baby mama as crazy? It's okay to say baby mama, or do you like to say mother my child? Because I love saying baby daddy.
Speaker 6: Whatever works here. I'm now I'm terrified. But I never even realized there was cameras here.
Speaker 3: At the point, I love saying, Remember that girl got mad at me on stage.
Speaker 1: This girl came up in Detroit. Shout out to her.
Speaker 3: I really wasn't trying to be disrespectful this hot talk. She like, we've been together six seventeen years. I'm like, oh yeah, baby daddy.
Speaker 6: But I was just talking and she's like now, I was like, I'm gonna be the men gender again, the trail of the male gender.
Speaker 5: I think it's up to the girl if she wants to be called baby mother.
Speaker 6: That's fair because I think you could see that's offensive because you also some women think it's the same way you say it, like it's fun to say it sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm gonna say that. When I got a husband, daddy, I'm coming back.
Speaker 6: I get like, why women would be mad if you call them your baby.
Speaker 1: We're together, don't call me your baby mother, call me your partner.
Speaker 2: And if we fucking don't introduce me as your friend because I will fuck everybody around you.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't, bitch, carry.
Speaker 2: They got to flut out this niggas on the Wizards and his team was choosing like about three of them niggas. And this is back in my Space days. Them niggas slid in the my Space GM. They would have slid in the DMS if you hadn't introduced me as your friend.
Speaker 4: And so since iing just your friend, nigga.
Speaker 2: Your friend put me on, why ain't people say anything?
Speaker 1: Just say this is Mandy and I'm not this is this my friend?
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, I cringe. I said, so your friend just eat your ass like this? So your friend just go to the sex and fuck you like.
Speaker 1: This, bet in the ass.
Speaker 2: I didn't suck him in the ass. No, but he was the first person to made me squirt.
Speaker 4: He was the nigga you met.
Speaker 10: Him, but uh yeah, like I didn't know to me to me an introduct was this the one that you did MMS with?
Speaker 1: No, you're.
Speaker 2: This is the nigga that this is. This is the one who wanted me to piss in a cup with. Oh I'm sorry. He was in the golden showers. Then he wanted me to squirt into a cup and so he could mix it with sorak and drink it. Yeah, it was real wow because she said pissed and he would be proud, but no, it wasn't him. But yeah, like to me, it's crazy because while we're talking about titles and how you introduce your partner, there are ways if you introduce somebody the wrong way or the title that they feel like, well, bitch, I thought he was more like, that's a real quick way to kind of fuck up a relationship.
Speaker 1: We're going to introduce you to us his girlfriend and you ain't know you was his girlfriend? Oh oh wait, how did that?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: Has that happened?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: And how did you did you check him in the moment and been like I ain't his girlfriend?
Speaker 8: Bause now because the ship was like I'm cool being your girlfriend, but I wasn't your girlfriend last week when I thought I was single and I was on another date doing what I was doing.
Speaker 1: So I was just sitting there like.
Speaker 5: Ooh, wow, you betrayed him. I betray him.
Speaker 1: Niggas started saying, what did jay Z say?
Speaker 8: I said, don't embarrass me instead of beat mine? That was my proposal for us to go study.
Speaker 1: Nah, be clear. You need to be clear, baby. I wanted to save my boe man. You know what's crazy about than that?
Speaker 2: And I shaid that I hate the don't babey boomy babe, none of the cat names unless there is something happening between us, and we're going like, I hate the cat names out the gate, don't sweetie, Piety, don't sunshine me.
Speaker 1: Don't you really upset about that sunshine text?
Speaker 2: Bro, because call me babe if I tell you, don't call me babe. And I then checked you on the cat names and said, it's mandy.
Speaker 1: You don't know what.
Speaker 5: Well he called you sunshine.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a Florida niggas, so maybe it's the Sunshine state.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You called me sunshine, and it is kind of wild.
Speaker 2: It's like to me, if a man out the gate gives you all these nicknames, it's because he's juggling so many women he don't know their names.
Speaker 3: I had a guy called me Queen's probably true.
Speaker 5: That sounds good on paper.
Speaker 1: No, you don't think you said that.
Speaker 8: About her last situation and it ended up being true. So I need you to be a little bit bored.
Speaker 6: You don't think that he can juggle that and know everyone's name. You can save names in your phone. Hold you, you think he has you saved the sunshine?
Speaker 4: Hold you. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'll make nicknames up so much like we called niggas nicknames on the podcast.
Speaker 5: Well, that's podcasting, that's.
Speaker 1: Not my homegirls.
Speaker 2: They sometimes don't know these niggas names to the point where I forget their names.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 6: That's the one thing I would want to know from my past. I know your nicknames and group chats.
Speaker 5: I want to know.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I want to know. White cat not white, I think it.
Speaker 6: I think at one point that was a thing, but that wasn't like twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: It's given ginger. I want to cast my podcast.
Speaker 6: Do say we changed the name in the middle of it wouldn't work?
Speaker 5: No, No, Then what about like charming young man?
Speaker 3: That's not a Now, I don't think ginger would be at that women give in your case, it's probably like you know that white white fucking.
Speaker 6: Or it could be Unfortunately, I think that's probably it, that's what it was. But I don't think podcaster.
Speaker 1: You don't think podcast question are you a lot of first white guy.
Speaker 5: I've never asked that question, so, but no.
Speaker 1: But we'll tell like, do you assume so then you don't know for sure.
Speaker 6: The only time I remember that even being a thing was in college, when you know, if you weren't a hoe in high school like myself, A lot of people's introduction to sex was in college.
Speaker 5: So yeah, there was definitely.
Speaker 6: And I went to an all black college, so there was a few times where women may have brought.
Speaker 5: It that you know, it's crazy, but that was because you are so new to everything.
Speaker 1: Fantasy. You're just saying fantasy, that's not nice.
Speaker 6: I may have gotten I may have gotten some pussy I didn't deserve and college because they just wanted to guy.
Speaker 3: I was talking about like my white guy type recently and there was a dude who was that last lap.
Speaker 1: I don't know him. He knew me.
Speaker 5: From Shaffer, No.
Speaker 1: La, he's a specific type you, but what's your white guy's type?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm trying to think he's like, is it like a like a Black association type, like a rory or like a CAP And I was like, like a Rory is crazy.
Speaker 1: I know what you mean. It's like, you're not like a wigger, but you also.
Speaker 5: Have a lot of black friends a starter pack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was actually not that. I want them to be.
Speaker 5: A little friend. He's a little further than me.
Speaker 1: Bit he's just from the South.
Speaker 3: He opens his mouth and it's sunshine.
Speaker 6: I'm wearing wolf socks, Like, I don't think that, and I'm a grill.
Speaker 2: I want I wanted to ask DeMars now that, like you outside, with all of the publicity of who you are, You're on the Reddit threads, you're on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You are like that bitch.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to know, like, if you've fucked someone who was a fan of yours or if like your dms are super lit, how do you how do you decipher who you'll fuck based on them probably really liking you because you're on a podcast.
Speaker 8: So I'm I was actually gonna ask you guys for advice on that because I have no clue, because I'm fucking terrified that I'm gonna fuck someone of my sex tape's gonna end up on our fucking reddituck.
Speaker 1: To make red house and don't allow them to videotape you.
Speaker 8: That's I'm so like, I'm terrified always well.
Speaker 2: No, that's if you go to their house. They could set it up in a hidden teddy bear.
Speaker 5: That's all right, I know.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: And if you niggas are ready doing that, are you serious? I joined.
Speaker 4: I actually like niggas my lead. They laptop open.
Speaker 8: And when I joined, when I joined Hinge for the first time, right when I decided that I was single, I joined Hinge and I matched with multiple guys. And the first thing they say is, hey, big fan of the pod yo unmatched. We'll all do respect, sir, we'll all do respect.
Speaker 5: That's a good guy, though.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to you think.
Speaker 8: You think you think our target audience.
Speaker 6: Ing.
Speaker 2: And when guys sans at least the women, God.
Speaker 5: Have you, that's your single time.
Speaker 1: Don't do this. You know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: Actually it wasn't until and I know y'all are listening, so this is gonna sound crazy. So last year I hosted a FED dinner like fed life. They they've heard about it. It was like a formal erotic dining experience. That is, formal erotic dining experience.
Speaker 5: Didn't invite us.
Speaker 2: Well, it was erotic. It was erotic dining. It was a lot going on, and it was wonderful. But then we also hosted a play party the next night. So one of the girls who was a slave for the night was fine, was bondaged up and beautiful, so I really wanted her. And she happened to be with like this biracial guy who had this big afro and hair and uh So when we went to the play party and I was with my partner at this time, we all played okay, and I ended up helping her suck his dick.
Speaker 5: Okay, now not.
Speaker 2: She helped say, I'm sure she couldn't do it all because it was the size of my arm.
Speaker 3: She said that in the cadence of like I helped her literally, I helped her hair.
Speaker 5: She threw up in the toilet.
Speaker 2: I know, I helped her suck as big asstick. And I was really interested in her more than anything.
Speaker 1: But his tick was big. I was drunk. Short, we're at a sex club, why not?
Speaker 2: So we are in now I'm probably sharing, y'all gonna get the tea. So we're in Chicago this weekend and she dms me, Hey, we're coming to the show tonight. Mind you we met that night, didn't know she met. She came to the party because her partner or that night find out all of this later. So they're on the stage.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, he's.
Speaker 1: Familiar because he came to Chicago. Were you skipping the guy?
Speaker 2: Understanding we saw him years ago? I didn't know that I saw him years.
Speaker 5: Ago, but he wasn't at the show.
Speaker 1: I didn't. So this is the thing.
Speaker 2: He was at the sex club. We bring him up on stage to the Chicago show this year. But I'm talking to the girl because the girl's gorgeous. So I'm talking to the girl like, hey, girl, da. So they come up on stage. I'm like, you want to come up for the couple's game. They come up on stage. I'm like, girls, it okay if I talk about we played at the sex club.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we're coming back to New York.
Speaker 2: I get a DM from his ex girlfriend and he's like, ooh, not y'all.
Speaker 4: Having my ex on stage and almost messing up.
Speaker 5: Like she's like, this is the ex okay.
Speaker 1: So she then.
Speaker 2: Sends me a picture from four years years ago of him and her at our Chicago show four years ago. So I said, oh, not the girls looking like a cur So she's like, I see that, you know, he's with someone that looks like me. But I'm also just like, oh, he's a fan of the show. He came to the Horrible Decisions show four years ago. I didn't know that they knew anything about Horrible Decisions when I met them, because I really ran everything through the girl. She wasn't that familiar at the time. And I'm like, damn, you helped suck that fandy. I sucked fan Dick.
Speaker 1: I did not know.
Speaker 4: But also, to be completely honest.
Speaker 5: In context, though it's sex club dick, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good one. Well yes, but also and they got to all know you there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, calm down, you're a regular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I go to the club often, and like, like people used to come up and say, like at the end of the night that they were like betting who could fuck me and my man, like.
Speaker 1: We were probably like we're great.
Speaker 2: Like people are like wanting to play with us, but I never really play with people, and especially when.
Speaker 5: You're like the last boss in the videos.
Speaker 2: But also when they're like, oh my god, we're fans of the pod, I'd be like, oh, thank you, and I ast them off completely as someone that I want to play with. Okay, I don't like fucking fans. I just can't believe you in front of fans.
Speaker 1: It's crazy too.
Speaker 4: Oh, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a multi media experience.
Speaker 1: It's a three D immersion experience. And fraud on this.
Speaker 4: Back, sucking that dick right down in front of everybody?
Speaker 1: Shall do?
Speaker 4: And I eat ass in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: I don't shit. I don't be lying to people.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I had you guys have exposed another fans of vagina in front of me at one of your live shows that.
Speaker 5: I didn't want to see.
Speaker 1: They are girl.
Speaker 2: We showed vagina at the Black pig Fest. That bitch bent over in the whole audience saw.
Speaker 8: Kouchie okay speak speaking of which I need to be at the next show, Like I need to be at the next show.
Speaker 6: Our New York show is gonna be no, because when you're a sex slave, I think it's Tony Hall at one point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gotta come back. Was it Atlanta to be insane? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I had to see that vagina.
Speaker 1: It's possible. We have a lot of vagina was getting shown.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. We had to COVID shout out.
Speaker 8: To I didn't know everybody fucking covid and then went to the show gave us. Didn't tell me your little He didn't tell he was going to the horrible decisions like show at all. He went with covid.
Speaker 1: Y'all, wow, you getting COVID.
Speaker 5: I got it from her vagina that she exposed on stage.
Speaker 4: You did not get it.
Speaker 5: She said, how much did that girl charge?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're not going to talk about that. We all.
Speaker 5: I need to know it was No, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that high.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the other girl was three thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was Lord, Yeah, you me, that was too much girl. We brought five bitches. My nigga was not about to spend twenty bands to bring bitches to fuck me and him.
Speaker 3: Like, we brought five girls, Like less than two is not a lot, less than a weekend of sex.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a full weekend of sex. You like, I'm not fucking them the whole time.
Speaker 8: And if it's multiple girls like you, you don't have to carry the whole load by yourself.
Speaker 2: You by just like let me eat your pussy in front of him type ship, like we weren't.
Speaker 1: There was five girls.
Speaker 5: That we brought bro damn glad, I ain't wife.
Speaker 1: I hate that she.
Speaker 2: Never came sob you did, she wouldn't have been there. Maybe she wouldn't have needed to come down the home trup No.
Speaker 5: I respect her for having a higher number she did.
Speaker 6: I was hoping he was about to say, like ten, worse ten, I know her not from that world, like okay, but was that blows my mind that she even went into that world.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if she's in it now. I didn't meet her in that so I don't know if she's in that world. Why is this so.
Speaker 1: Funny to me?
Speaker 5: Because it's your little heart?
Speaker 3: Do you not believe she has entered the world. I'm sitting on this horseshotter. I thought you guys are the only one I knew.
Speaker 1: And I mean, but to me, if you so.
Speaker 5: Anywhere she met my dad?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, fuck everybody met your dad. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't think that my dad tried to beat what your your dad tried to be.
Speaker 5: This was Kaluza fucking the beginning.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Jake the snake, your dad trying to be one of the women that you actually could have wiped is.
Speaker 6: My dad has my dad pulled a girl I knew out of my twenty fifth birthday and fucked her.
Speaker 4: Wow, you know?
Speaker 6: And then she also sent me a maybe on my birthday. Of the three of us outside, you know what's crazy to me though?
Speaker 1: About you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, and I almost wiped.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing as women, if you are in a place of financial struggle and you have these men in your phone or in your life, and none of them are willing to.
Speaker 1: Help you elevate, you delete the number.
Speaker 4: The fact that you could be like damn, and she almost went this or she's in that life. It's it's kind of telling to me, like, well, you didn't step up and.
Speaker 5: Help her, Like what because I didn't meet.
Speaker 6: We didn't meet on a level of I've never given that girl a dollar in my entire wee.
Speaker 5: We met because we liked each other and it stayed that.
Speaker 1: Way and that's fine, but you can like that.
Speaker 6: And then we stopped talking. So now I'm not responsible for your finance, not even her.
Speaker 2: I want to generalize it because if a woman that you meet is like in a space of some sort of financial struggle, like the fact that men are so like, oh my god, and you went and made an only fans, or you went and did this, or you were around this type of man for money.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, you wasn't helping.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, I'm not saying that, I'm not judging her at all. But first I was actually happy to hear that she had a higher number. That didn't worry, but she did it didn't work.
Speaker 2: No judgments, But then have you ever dated a woman then that was down and out and you felt like you weren't going to help out because you didn't want to feel like a trick instead.
Speaker 5: Of Wait, definitely given women money that I'm dealing with.
Speaker 1: Okay, not.
Speaker 6: Like really dating, like not not in exchange for she went she went talking ally on too much. No, not a I don't do that. I didn't know because not just remember now, I just remember the one time I gave a girl money so she could suck the marits wait not to fuck me?
Speaker 1: Wait what hold on?
Speaker 5: No, just the story, wait to say it took me a second to realize why she laughing.
Speaker 1: You paid a bitch to fuck demand it was their birthday.
Speaker 5: DeMars fell asleep, not for me. I wasn't gonna be there how did you pay?
Speaker 1: I want to know now that we talk about dever, Yeah, not worth a thousand bucks.
Speaker 5: I got a good deal.
Speaker 1: She was bad.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, that's clearfl she was bad, but let's clarify.
Speaker 4: Wait, she would discount.
Speaker 6: For lit bitch, let me know she was.
Speaker 1: I was just I was just.
Speaker 5: Trying to give Damaris a birthday present when we were in La.
Speaker 1: She fell asleep, but did she I was sleeping and I was out shopping.
Speaker 8: But Rory is a horrible surprise person, right, So if you're throwing a surprise party for somebody, you don't say, yo, I'm a by the pool chilling like I was like, oh, I bet you didn't say.
Speaker 1: I'm running around.
Speaker 8: Like I had to go, like to the stores and get a bag, shoes, get a wax, and I fell asleep. Like He's like, yo, wow, not real quick, only because now I got to think of how it happens for my trips.
Speaker 2: Right, So whenever niggas like want me to bring other girls, I gotta send pictures instagrams. They got to go through and look if he said, hey, I got a bitch here for you to fuck, would you have wanted to see what she looks like first or would you have just went over there?
Speaker 5: I know me and I have to say, wait, oh, good question.
Speaker 6: Well she was a sex worker, but I know her too, and I know she would like to because she's not faked.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have gotten her a fake gay sex worker.
Speaker 8: Let's not like, I'm not no whack bitch to throw out a whole bunch of money for a bitch to fuck me.
Speaker 1: I was just agree like, I'm not no whack bitch.
Speaker 5: Where she was just she's okay. It was a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You could have saved thisself some money.
Speaker 5: You know. It wasn't like we was leaving the club. It was it was the sun was out.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 2: It was two o'clock and after Yeah, you you got her pussy at two o'clock in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: That's her birthday.
Speaker 1: That's really sweet.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a really nice.
Speaker 4: In the middle of work. I don't want to know I had magic in the middle of the day. Bro.
Speaker 5: I thought it was an amazing birthday.
Speaker 2: Two o'clock new dick that I've never gotten. No was a girl my birthday dick until the end of it.
Speaker 8: But I look at dick and pussy completely different because I a new bitch just off a whim nigga has to go through like a whole fucking.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like she'll fuck a bad bitch that knows how to eat pussy.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever fucked a girl during the day either, like girl fucking night. Women are beautiful.
Speaker 1: I like women. I look at a man long enough during the day. I'm like a woman during the day.
Speaker 2: Normally it's like, like, so you said, I'm not fake. I think you out of some pussy. But it's normally like like, don't let the world know.
Speaker 1: After I've been drinking, or like like I want like, yeah, you gotta get you gotta get brunch pussy. Brunch.
Speaker 5: Pussy is the definition, oh you having.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Much the gayest brunch that you could possibly go to. It's my last and date with the woman was not there?
Speaker 3: You a girl there? Yeah, that's surprising. It's gay, but she lived nearby.
Speaker 8: I didn't know that it was gay, though, so the girl took me there for our first day, so now that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I didn't know gay either. I didn't know that that's.
Speaker 5: What the women women at brunches.
Speaker 1: I mean I.
Speaker 5: Talked the woman, but it's not like what do you put the diaper changing thing down? How do you funk a woman? If you're a woman, you.
Speaker 4: Just get on the floor and they stand over your face.
Speaker 5: And you so you lay on a bathroom.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do finger though, Like okay, that would get on the floor, first seat.
Speaker 5: When men take women to literally.
Speaker 4: Go on, you can literally go like this and she stands right over you.
Speaker 5: But where does that happen?
Speaker 1: I did that? I did that.
Speaker 8: I think ned bathrooms and the ned the NED bathroom last pride.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to that out, no wonder.
Speaker 5: We can't get any more deals, and.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't given anyway to draw more people were working. Shout out to them.
Speaker 5: Wait which girl I was partner with them?
Speaker 1: The girl I told you about that?
Speaker 5: I was, what's not like you did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Those they are nice bathrooms.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got it last like a little tape. You had your little ass bad.
Speaker 1: Where people do drugs?
Speaker 5: You know what you know there's a man or a woman.
Speaker 1: If I would have went in there to do drugs and you was in there, I've been sewing. Can you move? Okay?
Speaker 6: Honest with you especially like there's only two bathrooms, like somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Well, then there's downstairs.
Speaker 2: That's also you live walking distance away, you could have ate in the pussy at your house.
Speaker 1: You do love walking distance away. You do a really nice bathroom.
Speaker 2: Let me thank you. Tell everybody where you live, I said, lois all the time.
Speaker 3: But my point is me having the party house for so long was such a wild like.
Speaker 1: I kind of still do. But anyway, I was in last lap and again.
Speaker 5: Never going back the house the part when is the party?
Speaker 1: No, I'm cool, Really I want to come for the party. What is the party? We actually cool with the party, like at my house it was the pandemic house. But here's the other issue.
Speaker 3: Barty has some goddamn nerve because literally came to my house for a party and he was like, oh my god, yeah I'm having a baby. Man I knew, and I'm like crying, have fun. And then some other people came there. Rory invited and I was like, oh, what how did there get cocaine here?
Speaker 1: Wait? I invited coated a party house. It was Passion week though.
Speaker 6: Oh it was. But it was an R and B artist that we like a lot, that likes coke.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. It literally was like like, ye, let me find something someone else like you A cryed a card.
Speaker 6: We And what was so funny how him and I's relationship started was music ship. And then he'd come to New York and asked me for coke, and I'm like, I'm not the do I feel like I know who you're talking you know exactly, I know exactly.
Speaker 1: Now they got a coke.
Speaker 5: Look, hey, do you want to have a coke?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 6: I was, but you like, you know people that sell drugs you look like and then would ask me if I had a plug in l A.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't do coke, but you look like.
Speaker 1: A person that those drug dealers. That's not a hard.
Speaker 6: Guesh you're all so white did and drugs the molly I brought them.
Speaker 1: We both brought it. We broke.
Speaker 2: Every time you're on we heavily talk about drugs. I feel like I'm the friend. Was not even a drug no, not a drunk guy.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: First of all, it was Brooklyn Mirage. You had been ready to go.
Speaker 3: Me and Vinnie Camp we were like, let's share each other's and then Rory comes out with his fucking.
Speaker 1: Job to the left talking about I got these from Amazon.
Speaker 4: You got drugs from Amazon.
Speaker 6: I'm not playing with you know you all right, you misquoted me because my jaw was doing that, But I also said I don't really feel it.
Speaker 1: And then wait, this is.
Speaker 5: How we got there. Yeah, I bought glasses from Amazon that had college.
Speaker 3: So bad, right, And I wasn't at the time lit enough to get us in. And he was just like, we'll just ask right, got Roy's out of my phone and.
Speaker 1: Was like, anyway, we're going.
Speaker 3: We bought like the IP passes will be up there and I was like what, So He's like, I guess I'll just come to did not think he'd be in for the festivities as well, and by Amazon tied I.
Speaker 4: Three D glasses.
Speaker 5: I went. We had a good time.
Speaker 1: I've never had a molly experience.
Speaker 5: Like the party started at one am.
Speaker 6: They went from one to five, Like it was one of those type you know, they only had lollipops and bubble gum in the bathroom to like help you with your mind.
Speaker 2: Was clearly before you guys reached your thirties. No, it was like twenty.
Speaker 5: Nine, No, no, years ago, thirty you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Just turned thirty.
Speaker 2: You should tell your baby mama to do a pump and dump night and we should do it again, and you should do it with im. Go to the Brookly Mirage, get your mama baby.
Speaker 1: I would love to and pumping up and we have Vinnie.
Speaker 8: Come up and we have fun when you have to pump breast milk and then dump it because it has drugs in it.
Speaker 2: Got you, Yeah, not drugs, alcohol too, Yeah, and my sure to if the woman goes out drinking and the best feet and they have to.
Speaker 8: Dump and well not exactly. And yeah, now you guys have a lot of woman listeners. So I do want to let you know that if you're sober enough to drive, you're sober enough to breastfeed, like I said, because we.
Speaker 1: All have brought the lizers now if we're right at the no I mean, if you're.
Speaker 8: An adult, you know, if you're like fucked up, I don't really know until the next day, and I'd be like something was part of the last night.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, but I knew I was good.
Speaker 8: But see I'd be like that because I wake up the next morning and be like, damn, I was fucked up last night.
Speaker 2: We got to worry about no. Speaking of kids, do you have a dad, Well you don't have a dad. Body.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at you, but like, did you have a phase where you were like even when you she was pregnant, you just start eating a lot.
Speaker 6: And you were getting a dad bod, Like I'm starting a gang. Wait, I was way skinnier than this through the entire thing. Yeah, while you were shressed out, Yeah, you was like don't sleep?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is pregnancy pussy as good as they say it is?
Speaker 1: What is it? He said that quick?
Speaker 5: And all right? Can I share something mabe not?
Speaker 1: It wasn't the first pregnancy pussy? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 6: I didn't ask her yet? No, oknyway cause I didn't ask my daughter if my dick hit her?
Speaker 2: Does your baby have a dimple? They say the dimples come from the dick touching the baby.
Speaker 5: And I was told that and I have two dimples, and I started looking my dad.
Speaker 1: Weird, that's where from? Wait?
Speaker 6: Can I share something that I haven't shared on our podcast because it's just not the place. This is a safer place share. I shared it in front of our Discord audience, but I cut it.
Speaker 5: I didn't. I never put it out.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you go from fucking a lot when she's pregnant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like pregnant women are horny.
Speaker 6: Bregant pussy is incredible, and then after your child is born, it changes naturally because you have to wait for the pussy to heal, and like that's the correct way to put it, right, So when you go from that, I started having wet dreams at thirty three years old for the first time. Really, yeah, and it got and it got nothing in my draw because I used to sleep naked her and I would sleep naked. But then when you have a daughter, like, I don't know, you just don't sleep naked. It's it's weird to me in the beginning. Yeah, I get it, especially because she has to be like she has to feed every hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, were you waking her up from the wet dream?
Speaker 5: Excuse me?
Speaker 6: Like, was it audible or you during your wet d Oh No, I don't think, I don't I don't know, but oh, you don't know. But I would wake I would wake up because I haven't had a wet dream since I was like a kid. So I would wake up and like nervous, almost on like some judgmental ship and run to the bathroom to try to clean myself up, because my girl knows what my cumsmells like too, so I didn't want her to think like I was jerking off in the bathroom. I'm cleaning myself up, like I'm cheating. I'm like walking back like did you feel like her feelings?
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, like yes, you need to get fucked that.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, I'm trying to deal with something. I haven't had this since I was fucking fifteen, to have a wet drink.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I.
Speaker 6: Wonder if any other men have gone through that had a recent We just went from fucking so much to not at all.
Speaker 1: Obviously, how close to the baby coming out? To the second Like was.
Speaker 5: It that day day will four?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, you produced her labor?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Probably, I have.
Speaker 3: One more question before we grab it up. I said earlier, Oh my god, I feel so bad. But we have another friend, Jamal just had a baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And again, like I'm really saying.
Speaker 6: We were like father friends via tex because our children are like a week a week apart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, me and Jamal.
Speaker 3: C we're talking about Jamal that doesn't know shout out to you. Both had cute little girls. But like, yeah, how do how do people support dads? Because it's really hitting me, like only women that have babies. I hit that like the fact that I know you way better than your baby mom and still looked at her like, oh my, you look great heart?
Speaker 1: Are you doing it? Said nothing to you, like damn, she's the one.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, she's the one sneaking through bathrooms with wet dreams trying not to look like a cheater.
Speaker 1: Well which one is worse? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I agree, But but yeah, how do we support you.
Speaker 6: Sneaking through a bathroom to wipe yourself up because your girl knows what your cumb smells like?
Speaker 5: Is a terrifying bottom was like, I really don't.
Speaker 3: I didn't want her you looking like that because you don't know your man's comes, because I don't know my man's comes smell, which I.
Speaker 8: Know the smell of I don't come, but I don't know. I don't know if I'm gonna smell the draws.
Speaker 1: Like what did you eat juice park? That ship don't have those smell. I was just taking that what smell what's coming?
Speaker 5: I don't smell it. I don't know, but she knows what my comb smells. Like or maybe she knows, not in a bad way.
Speaker 1: You feel like, maybe this.
Speaker 6: Has a distinct smell according to her, Oh knows what my coum smells like. Okay, all right, maybe I have a nasty maybe I have a nasty nut.
Speaker 5: You guys can never hold my daughter.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no smell, bitch. Now that has some taste to it sometimes.
Speaker 5: But Come doesn't smell, does not smell. I haven't been around a.
Speaker 2: Lot now, and Dick might have a smell, but come, no, he doesn't. He my face like, come just gets hard. It's more the texture and it's drying up. But I don't smell like.
Speaker 6: I wasn't gonna say, my god, I went to the air perspective privacy, but you was awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, when it's on my.
Speaker 6: Face, you just explain why she knows what it smells like. Okay, that, but it's not like I've none of their nose. So huh, you didn't do it enough?
Speaker 4: Not you nothing and noses you wanted to?
Speaker 5: Okay, there's I mean, I don't get.
Speaker 1: Like comesnop bubbles.
Speaker 5: That would be kind of ill.
Speaker 8: I would turn that into a thing like if you nutted in my notes I would like try to make that sexy in the moment, like probably choking and dying, but I would try to make that sexy in the moment.
Speaker 5: You know what's crazy. My daughter is going to be able to watch this one day.
Speaker 4: That's fine. She knows how she was conceived. That's great. This is not the word giving sex.
Speaker 6: I did not come on her mother's face to conceive her.
Speaker 1: I feel so bad.
Speaker 8: I'm so our podcast that women shouldn't be able to vote, and like, you think this is going to be the worst.
Speaker 5: Thing that you said. I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Women around though shouldn't have podcast. Her parents bro, Oh what the fuck? Oh no, it's rible. I'm it's off.
Speaker 5: That doesn't scare y'all at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want kids choice.
Speaker 5: Like, my kid is going to know how I felt in twenty fifteen on a Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Literally, my kid is gonna have a shirt that says I beat the vacuum because as much as I bring it up, they are just gonna be proud that they've made it through nine months.
Speaker 1: They call it, call her hoover.
Speaker 3: No, I go that in the middle of man, I was thinking about that is terrified just seeing over like your mom love it. It's not like we do porn, but it's almost worse because at least porn is just isolated.
Speaker 1: I've talked for hundreds of hours, you guys do I definitely audio porn. One audio porn.
Speaker 3: I wont tried to check me about something I said, like I had an opinion on about like sexually, Like, oh, I heard you say that.
Speaker 1: I was like, bro, I'm sure I did say that. It was also like I don't think this is bad.
Speaker 2: That reminds me of Also like when Kim K was like, yeah, what Kanye is doing is way worse for our children than any sex tape I could ever have, And it was just.
Speaker 5: Like, you know, I don't just hear I agree with her.
Speaker 1: I agree with her too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. These new kids are super persentives.
Speaker 4: With these new kids are not only progressive.
Speaker 6: They care way more about Jewish people than women having sex on it, but they change people.
Speaker 1: With George Floyd, the comments, but.
Speaker 2: They changed, but also we believe in people having opinions changing their mind.
Speaker 4: He came back and apologized.
Speaker 1: Having an opinion.
Speaker 2: Mandy, no one you think Kanye is having I say he can't. I'm saying that a Jewish, I'm saying, yes, well I'm Israeli, but I mean the Black Ship.
Speaker 5: It was used to know you have the most Jewish name on earth.
Speaker 1: I know, but I can say it now. We're gonna make credit to ship.
Speaker 2: To me. It's the fact that there's people that have been like put to the cross because of tweets from.
Speaker 1: When they were and now when they're yeah to all Jews. I get that.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is we are also in a generation where, because of podcasting, everyone believes in this freedom of speech, everyone believes in being able to change their mind, share their opinion and acknowledging that what I think today may change tomorrow, and we should allow growth, we should allow.
Speaker 4: Grace for these things.
Speaker 2: It's literal the fact that people are really hoping that there's rappers that get let free and killers because they like their music get let free for certain reasons.
Speaker 4: Like we are also so progressive.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the fact that police officers, teachers, and all of these careers that women have they're losing because of having only fans. I think that there's a huge stigma still associated to fucking on.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean that what Kanye is doing is not worse than kill sexy. But the way that kill sex tape isn't harming anyone. No, it's not harming anyone. And I'm not and Kanye's But I'm talking as a child. As a child, do I want my daddy to be crazy? Or do I want all the kids to be able to see my mom suck dick. I'm talking about that being in kids, like being a child.
Speaker 1: And what the kids say embarrassing. I get it.
Speaker 4: As adults, we think it's no brow.
Speaker 3: I don't if you were twelve and your dad was Kanye, right, do you know how embarrassing?
Speaker 1: Like she's young enough to where maybe the kids can't understand it. You were a.
Speaker 3: Teenager kids on, you could walk into school and people are like, your dad is literally having a fucking manic attack online.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Yes, that's the.
Speaker 8: Part, not not what he's saying, but the fact that he's crazy and he wears them boots with them shoulder pads.
Speaker 1: I hate she's.
Speaker 6: Gonna get eating the fun North is not growing up in East New York where someone be like, yo, your mom, your mom's sucking dick, Where.
Speaker 5: It be a joke in East New York.
Speaker 1: In the South too, they will talk about.
Speaker 6: Like that is north is growing up in Calabasas, where every last one of those moms is on camera sucking dick.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I know one of his lawyers who's Jewish, a woman, Okay, and she literally was like, yo, her kid goes to Donda Academy specifically because and I even looked at her crazy until she talked me through the ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, but you're insane.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, yo, you don't understand how what kind of teachers he hired. He is the best of the best.
Speaker 5: I have a friend that has kids.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh the way they talk, She's like, it was literally like idiot, I'll be.
Speaker 5: I'm not like, it's not like a secret.
Speaker 1: I'll be.
Speaker 6: Who called into our pods Brooklyn from the movie Atlanta, Okay, his kids are enrolled in there and he explained the same thing to me. I was like, Oh, that actually sounds incredible. That's a beautiful place to.
Speaker 1: Look at where we're at.
Speaker 4: Damn. Near every podcast talks about mental health.
Speaker 2: You will get a pass for having a manic episode before you have a pass from being a sex workstanic racist episode. Bro people care about mental health, and literally he was prescribed meds he didn't want to take them. We talk about mental health a lot to me someone having a mental breakdown.
Speaker 4: As children, I'm not talking about us viewing as adults.
Speaker 1: Even if it wasn't the tweet stuff.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm talking about as children. What you could talk.
Speaker 2: Your mama be out here sucking dick, she'd be selling her ass for fifty dollars. She on here said I can go and watch your mom suck dick. That is worse than your daddy.
Speaker 8: I think I agree with you if from him was a regular only fans, girl, I agree with you right that the only fans will be worse.
Speaker 1: They're at the met gala.
Speaker 8: I don't think anyone's saying anything to North like I don't think anyone's saying, yo, your mom's sucking dick on camera, because she's gonna look at them and be like my mom's I'm more famous than the president, who gives best belief.
Speaker 2: If North is getting bullied by somebody or talking shit with somebody, that's gonna be the first chap. The same way people still want to jab me that I'm fat. There's certain things that are trigger points true that people will always say, and to me, your one parent being crazy, one parent sucking dick on camera for what people can talk about and what would hold more weight and probably hurt you more.
Speaker 3: Crazy like Dennis, Maybe Kanye's a bad firstball, he's a diplomat.
Speaker 1: Crazy is a different way. I'm here crazy. I'm like, oh, you're like a But they.
Speaker 3: Talked about his mental health, bro, I don't think I'm sure that.
Speaker 8: I'm sure that Kanye's mental health affects North in other ways, and as she grows up, it'll affect her in other way. So I think that'll be a bigger trigger point because if you call my dad crazy and I'm in the house watching him have many there's a.
Speaker 3: Black girl that's going to grow up and watch him siding with Candae Owens and saying that George Floyd's been its his fault.
Speaker 2: So the way that well, and I'm speaking to you, the way that he treats his children in the house, to me is different from what is public facing. Again, even us just talking about your daughter's going to be able to see all the things that you've said.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of opinions you've been potting for now eight years.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things that your daughter may grow up with and fucking disagree and be like, dad, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: This is what you think?
Speaker 2: And so to me as podcasters, there's things I've said on this podcast that and that you've said, and that you've said.
Speaker 4: That years down the line. Oh I was in this place.
Speaker 3: I don't think like that you're telling me there's no line. Has already ever been a bigot? Like, there's a line, bro.
Speaker 8: Not that you misogynists, but misogynists.
Speaker 1: I would agree, Like maybe you said some daughter, you got three guys on a podcast, you say some shit, but.
Speaker 3: Like big violence, harmful, like my dad saying bios should get in the kitchen. I don't not saying you ever said that, but like I'm most not every episode, but.
Speaker 2: That's hard for three years that got mad that I stopped cooking and ordered food out. There's a sexist, misogynist line that probably will always be there. We're also in a country where literally people are moving out of the state of Texas and Florida and Alabama and a lot of the Bible Belt because of where they're even placing rights on women.
Speaker 1: So to me, yes.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, with this goddamn sex positive ass podcasts, there are still very negative views on women's for sure engaging in sexuality over someone being fucking.
Speaker 4: Crazy and saying bigoted, racist ass ship.
Speaker 6: I put it this way, everyone that goes to school with my daughter in ten to thirteen years should be very afraid because I'm gonna train my daughter to find dirt on oil.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that would be the easiest one to find.
Speaker 1: If she goes to school with these kids, they pull.
Speaker 6: Up things about her father cool, Me and Amara are gonna sit I'm gonna get like a gateway computer that like the tall ship, and we're gonna sit here like this, and we are gonna find every tweet from her little snotty nosed friends, fathers and mothers and instagrams forever. Y'all should be terrified if you want to pull up my shit, Oh, we are gonna find all of y'all shit.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we had two daughters, Oh see, that would be bad. Well, imagine if I just.
Speaker 5: Had a daughter, that's gonna be me and Mar's bonding shit.
Speaker 3: But like literally, if Bory and I's daughters or kids were like friends, it'd be like yo, we're.
Speaker 4: Bidden right now already.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to manifest the baby.
Speaker 4: I'm a baby so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope you get that.
Speaker 2: I want family get prayed it towards the end of the lag, you have the father A man.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, I really hope it happens, but you can still have the father picked out and kids that are like whatever.
Speaker 3: My point is, if that happened, I feel like our karma as would be really bad. Like if our kids went out together and be like, I can just picture my mom coming that.
Speaker 1: You didn't do that. Ah ah No, that'd be bad.
Speaker 3: We almost can't have them be friends because we need someone whose parent is like super conservative, Like we got to balance it out.
Speaker 1: Can't just be the two of us. I mean, tattoo fucking entertainer parents.
Speaker 2: You're gonna come out with Alabama Parker, But oh my god, I feel like I feel like a mar is gonna be more conservative than me.
Speaker 5: These kids are more conservative there.
Speaker 2: Things are changing, Like millennials are the biggest hordes of.
Speaker 5: Them all, but they're also very judgy and weird.
Speaker 2: They're very but gen z right now, they literally said it. Maybe it's because of the pandemic too. Gen Z is.
Speaker 4: Having less sex than any generation before them.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they don't know that. They don't have to be people and social skills suck. That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all sex much social skills to get plassy?
Speaker 1: That's that's not true.
Speaker 5: How should I approach that conversation in ten years? Thirteen years?
Speaker 1: Conversation?
Speaker 5: Sex with in ten years?
Speaker 2: For Amara, like, yeah, for sure, yes there was babies in middle school. Yeah, but you're talking about periods earlier.
Speaker 6: I lost my I lost my generally at fourteen, and it could have happened at twelve thirteen, but I was too scared.
Speaker 3: I think my mom talked about sex with me at eight because she talked about periods.
Speaker 6: And I know weirdos on the internet and be like, are you sexualizing your child? No, it's definitely something I have to think about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at all. As a five, I think three women, what's the best way to croach?
Speaker 2: Like I'm asking grade So that's like eleven, eleven, twelve before I'm going before I think so too.
Speaker 4: So to me, it's not sex.
Speaker 2: It's watching and inappropriate behavior by men boys in school, so it's not really sex. So as soon as she goes to daycare, you need to be able to communicate what areas no one should ever touch you.
Speaker 3: My mom would literally put her hand on my movie like what do you do if a boy touched you there?
Speaker 1: And teach me how to like knock it off.
Speaker 2: So to me, that's that conversation should be had as soon as they're going into daycare, like what areas no one should ever touch you?
Speaker 1: And yet that's a daycare come not even why that's but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But sex as soon as a period comes, which could be as early as eight even I think to me, once a period you could have, you could have a baby. Now you're a woman, and this is the feelings that you're gonna start. Like I was masturbating and dry humping my fucking teddy bears, and.
Speaker 8: See that's what I was gonna say. And my one of my past relationships and one of my.
Speaker 1: Everyday and one of my.
Speaker 8: Past relationships, the person I was with had a child. That child discovered my sex toy and would sneak and take it. And we caught her one time because I couldn't. I was in the middle of sex. And if I'm in the middle of sex, and I can't find.
Speaker 1: My sex toy. Sex.
Speaker 8: It's halted, and we flipping the fucking mattresses and we're finding it. So we couldn't find it, like anywhere, Like we cannot find it. So she was gone with her mother. She came back. We were living together. She was at this time she was ten. Ooh she was ten.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was nine, I'm sorry at this time she was nine. We couldn't find it. She came back the next day and like it was like folded right where I usually keep it, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh, this girl had my sex toy.
Speaker 8: So then two years later, after she got like, they had a conversation with her, like you don't touch stuff that's not yours, blah blahlahlah. Two years later, now at eleven, she found it again and we found it underneath her pillow with the charger attached to it. So at this point, it's like, oh, now you know what the fuck this is for. It was a bullet, like you was charging my bullet, Like you knew what the fuck it was for.
Speaker 1: So the feeling were already there.
Speaker 8: So that's why I say, like, even you have to have a conversation about those feelings, yeah, earlier, even before the.
Speaker 1: Peer because their peers, which is what I was.
Speaker 2: Talking about when we had sexy Red on the pod talking about what pleasure is doing.
Speaker 8: Yes, the kids out of fucking the ass, No, but I understood where she was coming from with them, where she was coming from the parents. So they were having a conversation with sexy read where a teacher got in trouble because she was telling kids in class like, hey, you can get pleasure from antal sex if you touch this part.
Speaker 1: But like, yes, so.
Speaker 8: Don't volunteer the information of I think it was help sex.
Speaker 1: Don't volunteer the information of yo.
Speaker 5: Like about pleasure.
Speaker 1: But to me, you can be I think you can say. This is why people listen.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna sound real Republican. That's her parents.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's gonna.
Speaker 8: Having those conversations about how you should enjoy sex.
Speaker 5: They're not doing conversations with me. You don't want to know about fox.
Speaker 1: There are in the world. Why are you teaching children about pleasure? That's sick as fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's saying that anal sex happens and that there's a prostate gland that gets stimulated, like and that's why people have anal sex or something like that, but like, full.
Speaker 1: On what she was doing insane?
Speaker 6: Did you guys have the Puberty movie? And yeah, Florida, Yeah, yeah, in like fifth sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Because our Florida we had education system sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 6: But none of that was about pleasure. It was just which is why even health class shouldn't be about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me.
Speaker 8: So I'll say this, and I don't want to bring out the fact that you're a man. But you're a man, so this is a very different experience for you because no matter how you have sex.
Speaker 1: It is going to feel good to you.
Speaker 8: There a lot of girls, me included, growing up we did not know that sex was supposed to feel a certain way for us because no one taught us that.
Speaker 1: We were taught not to have sex.
Speaker 8: Not to get pregnant, Like there was no hey, this should be happening and this is how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 5: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I don't think the male gym teacher that happens to do help us for one semester should teach.
Speaker 1: But guess what else.
Speaker 4: Wasn't being taught for play?
Speaker 2: The fact that we want to be wet before a dick is inserted, which causes.
Speaker 3: A little much Saying that if someone needs lubrication for sex in order for it to not be painful is not teaching foreplay and pleasure.
Speaker 6: But there should be four play because I defend my gender for a second. We're fourteen, fifteen years old rubbing our dicks on the side of a couch. You think we know about four play either, we don't know what we're supposed to do with that.
Speaker 2: Do you know how much traumatic sex had has been had by women of all ages? Because literally, men, teaching men not to be violent is not needing to teach care.
Speaker 1: But it's not about I want to be violent.
Speaker 5: You guys are having a different conversation than what I'm having.
Speaker 4: Clearly different conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm literally saying, as a woman, scientifically, we have to be aroused. There are universi that have to take place before a dick enters us.
Speaker 4: And so if pleasure.
Speaker 2: Is not being taught in schools, there is a large element of women going through very dry shaping, uncomfortable, painful sex.
Speaker 3: Teaching lubrication doesn't mean you need to teach pleasure, but not everyone As kids.
Speaker 1: Are not going to the next door and picking up that's not.
Speaker 4: You can't even go to the sex store underage.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 6: I just don't think that that should be taught by someone that does pe class and also does health class to me, because that's what the structure would be. Now, okay, now we're gonna have which is mister whoever teaching young girls how to get wet?
Speaker 5: I mean to me, I think there's there could be a program for.
Speaker 2: Real you can be you can educate it without being creepy, without being creepy. You should there also let's be public school. But also yes, yes, but also let's be.
Speaker 6: Very any one of those men should have taught you all about sex.
Speaker 5: No, but exactly, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I have a woman teacher. They separated the.
Speaker 1: Men and.
Speaker 5: Started in high school with women.
Speaker 4: They separated men and women so that we could ask questions.
Speaker 2: I'll also be honest and and even going a little step further with the fact that parents are the last people.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately they do all these conversations.
Speaker 1: Do you know who talk?
Speaker 5: Guests, who led the conversation, friends.
Speaker 2: Everyone that was just open to even having those conversations, which I then had to hope.
Speaker 4: My mom had cool enough friends that I felt safe talking to.
Speaker 2: I had my period for a year from my mom, so when we really talk about the safetiness and also I literally my friend got mad at me because I was at her house. Her daughter was like fourteen, and I'm talking about how fine Tide Dallas sign is one day and she was really upset at me about talking about just the attractiveness of Tie Dallas Sign and she was like, girl, I was like, bitch in middle school, bitches was getting they titty suck behind the gym, like stop acting.
Speaker 1: People were talking my daughters are there yet? Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait wait, just talking about someone being high literally, And so let's be very clear on the fact that parents are terrified and also sometimes really blind to the fact that their children are doing things if they they're not ready to accept that they're doing.
Speaker 2: When I came to my mom with a goddamn pregnancy test, that was her finding out I was having that's so crazy.
Speaker 4: I hid my period for a year.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: I wish there was a conversation earlier on what I could expect, what was good, what wasn't. The fact that having sex with a man isn't gonna keep a nigga or make a nigga like you. There's so many elements of sex that were not taught to women that because we just have to sit here and let y'all figure out what the fuck it is, because y'all just want to get a rock off. And now we're sitting here taking all this painful, unenjoyable sex. There's women that still in their thirties and forties have not orgasm.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Like, can you imagine, Amandy for the kids that are gay about having a conversation and how girls should go down on each other, about scissoring, about tribbing, like.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, all right, so you but that would get a way too inappropriate.
Speaker 5: Like and that's why I agree with Manny.
Speaker 6: But that was the reason of my question of how to have that conversation because even let's go back to the college ship, when I saw a lot of women that didn't have sex in high school. Yeah, and then because they because because they were told sex was the worst fucking thing ever, don't ever do it. I don't want to have that relationship with my daughter. I'm I'm a realist. My daughter is going to have sex. I'd rather have a relationship with her to have that conversation before she's blocked off, don't ever fucking have sex. And then when she's by herself in college or wherever the fuck. I mean, she's mind, but imagine too, you're learning because I don't want her to have her at an early age.
Speaker 1: With drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 2: To me, the conversation of sex has to come even earlier now because of shows like Euphoria, because they even experiences that I had in high school.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: I remember coming home drunk wasted one night from a because I went to an all white school, like a majority white school.
Speaker 1: I went to DP my first ironically DP.
Speaker 2: My ninth grade year, and all of the kids there lived in mansions, has so much money. I came from goddamn Oakrage, so I was never I.
Speaker 4: We didn't have basements the school I went to. Them white kids were richest.
Speaker 2: Fuck got the whole bars from their children, from their parents when the parents were gone for the weekend. I wish sex was taught way earlier then the conversation of liquor drugs, And then now there's liquor and drugs happening. There's sex that I know nothing about, and now all of it is combined, and I'm having to figure it out by myself.
Speaker 3: I'll give this advice as someone that has teach that the most healthy, in my opinion, best father daughter relationship I could have ever had. I think one, if you never get to talk about sex with your daughter, probably just because maybe two her mom's doing a good job at it, and three like I love my dad so much, we're like I'd be so uncomfortable because it's like, oh, it's a guy.
Speaker 1: It's my body, what do I do?
Speaker 3: But I do think my dad shaped a lot of things for me that were really helpful.
Speaker 1: My dad was so.
Speaker 3: Forward about how beautiful I was and how men should treat me and would open my door for me and let me know guys were supposed to do that. My dad would even when he gave me allowance money and I'd try to buy something, he would tell me about how men are supposed to pay for things for me, like he wanted me to be independent but also know how to be treated. And he would ask me when I liked boys about how they were treating me.
Speaker 1: I think showing your daughter that step and.
Speaker 3: My dad would also do it with my mom, opening doors for doing things, being very chivalrous. And I think also again finding that love from the first man of your life was like it for me because some of my friends that have shitty relationships with their dad, we talk about that a lot about maybe they've accepted bare minimum. Like one of my home girls right now, she's like, I think, if I ever knew my dad, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be like this with men.
Speaker 3: And that alone, just all of that love and constant reassurance I think really affirms a woman's place in like you know, and I'm granted, I'm sure there's different situations, but for the most part, we should see the best example of a man from our dad.
Speaker 1: Yes, if your daughter is on a.
Speaker 4: Plane in lesbian thought it'd be different. These thuse all that shit.
Speaker 5: It's a great album, you know.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, I thought it would be Rory Zamaras, thank you guys so much for fucking joining us. This is about to be one of these long episodes, because what's craziest, the end of this was great. These conversations are very neat, and I'm really glad that we got to have them. Rory Demerez let them know not only where they can hear you, but Rory let them know about the album, who's on there, and what type of music they can expect from it.
Speaker 4: It's giving have sex to it, by.
Speaker 5: The ways, guys, I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gives pre album pre sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was definitely.
Speaker 2: But you know you're gonna be sucking dick to Lennox.
Speaker 6: Like you know what I mean, like move from the living room to the actual bedroom and then you have to change the playlist at that point unless you have no second X everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'd like to like listen to you and then I'm just like I just like music.
Speaker 2: Word yes, because I like to move my like body to him. And I really like the production of this.
Speaker 5: Album, so I appreciate that. Well, yes, I thought it'd be different song.
Speaker 1: I know, well I'm fucking because then I'll be singing it. Bitch.
Speaker 2: I like just good music playing, but I hate songs that come on and not be knowing it. That's the word the song giver fucked to though, No, first time I didn't fuck this. One man tried to put on the Offset solo album and I said, I shared that story on the pod. I said that nigga every time I heard me, and he was so fine, and he put on offset solo.
Speaker 3: Album, and I mean, everyone knows my favorite. Fuck it's a brand fires album, e p anything, bro.
Speaker 4: I sucked so many niggas to that, and I feel bad.
Speaker 1: Oh I fuck everyone to say all like that's my ship.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah wait. So like when he turned on the offset album, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: His dick was hard, My pussy was right.
Speaker 1: I said, you know what, we're not going to do this actually do anything.
Speaker 4: Was literally literally that's what he put on.
Speaker 5: I can't do this, like this is what you want to Yeah, it was given.
Speaker 1: No, maybe he just wanted to put on noise. It was two o'clock in the morning. It was off.
Speaker 4: It was his solo album, not even me. I was question it was no, it wasn't awesome.
Speaker 3: It wasn't you walk to your own ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, weird, weird, You're not any your name is just on there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I have so much connection to what I want to start, like thinking about certain notes that I didn't mix well, Like I wasn't even gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was listening to one song today and I was like, is it blending? Because I heard new Rory your mall in the in the song, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, is it playing the podcast?
Speaker 6: I don't know the connection to that album wouldn't be a sexual one. That would feel so odd to me. And then I'd start like judging the project. Okay, Well, while I was fucking.
Speaker 1: About the project album, don't don't do it?
Speaker 5: Do you put a condum on too?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Can you We're sunning out.
Speaker 5: Experience, No.
Speaker 1: Demarius.
Speaker 8: Tell them where they can listen to you. You can listen and escapades. I do not tell my lesbian but ye were every DSP You can listen to us YouTube, join our Patreon, everywhere, just where you get shipped. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 5: Still from you guys. I don't know they know.
Speaker 1: They'll want very unavailable for a lot. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Y'll be aunt Eddie, y'all be still everyone I see y'all try to steal back out in l A.
Speaker 4: Y'all just want everybody that horrible fucking shut up.
Speaker 2: I have to go, bye, guy, Thank you for it. To another episode of Horrior.
Speaker 1: Decisions by.
Speaker 11: I think there's also a difference, Like I think we associate statement with like being her in her shadow, but like you said, seven did have a career but also what you what we spoke about, is that someone who can't embrace what you do because they're they're they're intimidated by it, and then they project and use like this the sex talk to their advantage and they try to shame you.
Speaker 1: That is what you're talking about. Not necessarily needing a steedman.
Speaker 11: I mean, I think any entrepreneur business woman need to support her because nigga, don't act like you don't.
Speaker 1: See things need to get done, like being useful.
Speaker 11: If you're just standing around nigga, you're not useful for the team, You're not useful for the household.
Speaker 2: When I say a steedman, though, I think that someone being okay. I think that when we talk about gender roles, patriarchy, masculinity, men sit here and feel uncomfortable showing up in feminine ways, and so showing up emotionally and not being the protector and provider now makes you feel like a bitch when I that's what I need from you