Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hi, this is mad Madison. Hi, this is Pete Eakins. I don't think we've met, but I'm on the corporate HR team and i just want to give you a call for a few minutes to go over some things.
Speaker 2: You have time, Oh yeah, yeah, sure, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm calling everybody today to inform them of some fun changes that we're going to be doing for the rest of the month of October for Halloween, and I'm starting with you.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, Well, we figured.
Speaker 1: We'd really get into the holiday spirit this year. Spirits. That's not a Halloween type word, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, I guess it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'll just cut right to it. So for the rest of the month of October, we're going to be doing some fun Halloween things. And the first order of business that I'd like to talk to you about is we're going to be switching to vampire.
Speaker 2: Hours for the next vampire hours.
Speaker 1: Yes, vampire hours. That means we'll be working in the office now, not the normal time that you're working, you know, from eight to five. The Vampire hours are going to be from eleven pm to seven am, So we'll all be working at those hours for the rest of the month.
Speaker 2: Eleven pm to seven am, Yes, eleven pm office.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're going to be working in the dark by candlelight. Isn't that spooky and fun?
Speaker 2: No, it's really not. Okay, what is going on?
Speaker 3: Why are we doing candle light and graveyard shift for Halloween?
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about it being called the graveyard shift. That's extra spooky. I'm going to add that in my next phone calls. But yes, vampire hours. Nobody will be allowed in the office during normal business hours.
Speaker 3: How are we going to get any of our work done? I do calls, I have to call other businesses.
Speaker 2: They're not going to be open at those times.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you can call on your own time during the day if you need to. But from eleven pm to seven am, we're going to work like vampires. Also a fun little part of that. At midnight we all get to stop for an hour and do what We're all going to go outside as a group, a little team building and howl at the moon for a while like were wolves.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, yes, you're joking right, I.
Speaker 1: Knew, what is this?
Speaker 2: Fun? For anyone. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you howled at the moon with the team at work or anybody? Really?
Speaker 2: Never, not once, and I don't plan on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, all right, you know what, I'll just be straight with you here. So the company has run into a little bit of a financial issue and we're trying to cut some budget and instead of letting people go, we're just hoping to save some money on electricity by having everybody work at night by candlelight. But we're making it fun Halloween themed.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, okay, how do I put in my two weeks? I'm going to go ahead and do that all because this is not I'm.
Speaker 2: Not willing to do this.
Speaker 1: All right, Well it's unfortunate, but I will have to set up a meeting so you can officially put in your notice.
Speaker 2: You know what, Like, I know what you guys are doing.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get people to quit by making them work from eleven to seven and making them work by candle light and do stupid halloween stock.
Speaker 2: I can't believe that you guys would do this.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to quit just because you're trying to make me do.
Speaker 1: This, all right. It's not about making people quit. It's about the Halloween spirit.
Speaker 2: It's the Halloween spirit.
Speaker 3: This is not what it's about. Okay, you guys are just trying to manipulate people into leaving the company.
Speaker 2: I'll work, I will work all night to keep this job. I am not going to be I'm not going to great.
Speaker 1: So you're on board, Okay, Well, I can't wait to hell at the Moon with you and one last thing, one last thing. Because of the budgetary issues we will be withholding paychecks. But on the last day of the month, we're holding a costume contest and whoever wins gets their paycheck. So get thinking about your costume right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, no way, I am quitting. I am finally lost. Dude.
Speaker 3: This is ridiculous. I'm taking legal action against you guys. You could take your Halloween fun shove.
Speaker 2: I quit all right.
Speaker 1: Then, I'll just let you know this is actually Jeubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your coworker Stacey set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, are you serious.
Speaker 1: She said that, oh my god, your company's been doing all kinds of crazy Halloween stuff and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I can't believe they'd be asking me to go howl at the.
Speaker 2: Moon with my coworker. Oh my god. Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks