Speaker 1: So tonight I figured would be a good time to talk about trash. Here's the big question I want to know from the callers. Have you ever eaten out of the garbage? And if not, what you think you're too good to eat from the garbage? What makes you so special that you don't have to eat from the garbage? What makes you so high and mighty that you wouldn't eat food that you found in a waste bin. I think it's ignorant. I think it's a little pretentious to have never eaten food out of the garbage. I don't trust anyone that's never eating food out of the garbage. Frankie, Frankie, baby, talk to me?
Speaker 2: Sound like a villain?
Speaker 3: Man, I honestly can't believe him. Talk to you right now? Is trippy?
Speaker 1: Which villain'far.
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Which villain ja'far? Because let me tell you something about villains. They're actually not very chill villains typically, whether they be fictional characters or historic dictators that have committed atrocities, they're not very chill at all. They actually are consumed by I don't know, greed, insecurity, unsurmountable lust of power. So to chill, to chill, as a villain would actually be to not chill very much at all. I mean, I can't think of a chick, can I do? Theren't know any chill villains. Can you think of a single villain that you were like? I would hang out with that villain doctor evil, Doctor evil? Okay, I could see that he because he's bumbling, you don't you don't feel like he actually has the capacity to hurt you.
Speaker 3: No, No, he's like kind of a moron. And I'm also a bit of a moron.
Speaker 1: So I mean from the Lion King, where it was a real person, I would not want to hang out with them because I feel like they would try to kill me and steal my money and my food and live in my house and claim it as their own. Have you ever eaten from the garbage?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: But I think if I really had to, I probably would. But but no, I can't think of a single time that I've ate from the garbage.
Speaker 1: If you really had to, you would so say you had no other means of obtaining food, you would find it within yourself to eat from the garbage.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I mean if I absolutely had to, I don't know, I probably steal before I eat from the garbage.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you saying that if if you absolutely had to, you're looking at eating from the garbage as a very undesirable last resort. Correct, that's correct. Let me give you some advice. Here's what you should do. I think, what's your name, Frankie. Frankie. Once a week, if you eat three meals a day, it's twenty one meals a day. Okay, I mean that's twenty one meals a week, right, one of your twenty one meals a week, eat it from the garbage. That way, That way, Frankie is a frank or Frankie, it's frankie'd be weird if it was just frank and I was like calling you Frankie, like you were like my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: It's okay, you can call me frank if you want.
Speaker 1: To, Frankie, you should eat one of your twenty one meals a week from the garbage. Because that way, when you do come across this worst case scenario in which you are left with the choice but to eat from the garbage, it'll be that much less painful because it's something you've already done before. You need to train yourself to be able to do it. So I think that you need to eat at least one of your meals a week. Does has to be a meal a day. You have to eep the garbage every day, but once a week eat from the garbage, just so that you're primed to do it when the if the possibility comes up that you have to.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean I've I've received a lot of advice through my life, but this, this is like life change and advice. I'm definitely gonna take it.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to help. Frankie. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you, mister.
Speaker 6: I hope you have a good stream.
Speaker 1: Thank you man, you too, you have good night? Oh god, I forgot I said you too. I'm such a fool. I must look ridiculous right now, having said you two to him when he said have a good stream.
Speaker 6: Never kid goes on the line, taking your phone calls.
Speaker 5: Every night, never goes to anxiety.
Speaker 1: Teaching you in your life, really.
Speaker 7: All from Peter, How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm fine? Thanks? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Do you said thanks?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Do you think asking someone how they are is like really doing anything for them, like doing them enough of a service of some kind that you should thank them for it, or is it at this point just a neutral sort of formality that deserves no thanks.
Speaker 4: I mean, in some ways, when you're asking how someone is, it's not like you're automatically repeating a sentence like okay, so how are you doing? Like you're turn it back. I suppose you're actually want to know how I am doing. So I'm glad for that. Thanks.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 4: Peter? Peter?
Speaker 1: Are you in Scandinavia right now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: You have two more shots to guess where him from.
Speaker 1: I have only two more shots. Yes, are you from Scandinavia?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: Are you from Scandinavia?
Speaker 4: No, I'm from Brazil.
Speaker 1: Man, you're from Brazil. Okay, there we go. See what I did there? I used a strategy which was all I really wanted was to know where you were from, and so I learned that information as quickly as possible. So I just immediately sort of spam answered the same answers that I would finish up the three shots and get immediately to the end.
Speaker 4: I know, but I wouldn't hide it anyway.
Speaker 1: I know you wouldn't because you seem like a good guy I am. Have you ever eaten out of trash?
Speaker 4: That's something. I have never eaten from the garbage, but I have eaten things that would go to garbage. Is that consider it you?
Speaker 1: I mean sort of proactively eating garbage.
Speaker 4: It's like when we used to do those things, because here in Brazil it's a freaking chaos. But when we had bars or restaurants, mainly bars because people gotten drunk and they usually leave things on the table. But when I sit next to a person when a group of friends, and normally people leave like leftovers, but it's not like half eaten or something, it's like almost perfect leftovers, and I had no shaming, Like, let me take those. It's freaking perfect, because if I leave it on the table, the waiters were going to throw them away. So like the other call you answered, it's like it would be trash, but if I eat it, it's not trash anymore.
Speaker 1: So that's something when bars were a thing, back before bars were closed, you would go up to, like say, a table of people who you did not know after they had left. No, no, no, after they were gosticks. Okay, yes, yes, after they were gone, all right, So the table of people who you had never met in your entire life ordered a thing of Monzarella sticks. They were too busy enjoying each other's company and each other's love is that they didn't even notice how they had them. And then they walked around, they walked away, leaving three perfectly good Monzerelli sticks at their table. And then once there was no signs that they were coming back and that they had abandoned their monzarel sticks, you walked over and you started eating them exactly.
Speaker 4: Hm, that's something I'm really not ashamed of, really, let me, because many people do that.
Speaker 1: Do you really? Is that a comment that's a common thing in Brazil.
Speaker 4: Nothing Brazil generally speaking. I mean, people usually hide those things. But when you're when you're trying to save money, or when you're just I mean, we back in the day, we were not really ashamed of touching other people's belongings because there was no risk, or when we were drunk, we would eliminate those risks on our heads. But we would take them if they were perfectly fine. But if we see that it was half eaten or something, most people do that. Seriously, most people do that.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I don't know anything about Brazil, so anything you could really tell me anything is part of Brazilian culture, and I would just take it at face value. I would be very I'm in a position where I'm very easily lied to about this because I don't have.
Speaker 4: Any no, but I'm not gonna lie. But I know, let me, let me just it's like we have like seven we have like seven hundred people on the stream. But let me say we live in the mass right now, we have no idea. It's like India, but ten times worse because India actually is kind of respectable on the international community. We are like, I don't know, outcasted by since since we had this government. It's it's terrible. I don't even want to talk about because it's too it's too to depressing. I mean that that thing.
Speaker 1: I just told go to South America.
Speaker 4: Well, but South America is safe if you are from another country. I mean, you're going to spend just a little time here. You're not going to live here. You're not going to build a life here. Building a life here, it's really depressing.
Speaker 1: Why is it really depressing to build a life there?
Speaker 4: Because recently, every good thing that you could imagine, it's starting to be a privilege. You know, vaccines here are a privilege. A good job is a privilege. Having nice way of transportation is a privilege. It's not like a right anymore. And when rights become privileges, we are all screwed. And that's that's depressing.
Speaker 1: Yes, do you feel as though you have a good life now?
Speaker 4: I mean I have a good life now. But if I had the same life, well, I mean, I'm twenty nine, I'm dreaming masters, and I have some regular income. But if I had this life like ten or even seven years ago, I would be much better, much much better. Why things got worse?
Speaker 1: Just life ten or seven years ago? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: We had more opportunities back in the day. Sure, not like now. I'm finishing my master is in like a few months, and I'm completely stuck. Either I go to a PhD and I start a four year cycle, or I go look for a job which is non existent in my field. Yes, but all that, Oh my field, it's kind of confusing. But I'm a lawyer, but I actually research on health. Like people on chatter saying it's like health inequality. It's sort of my field, though, research.
Speaker 1: Why are there no jobs available in the fields?
Speaker 4: Because when you finished, when you finish. When you finish law school, either you go to a law firm to work like a slave or a tiny, tiny salary, or either you try to be a public defendant or a I don't know, a public attorney or a judge or something which you need to study very much there. That's they're very It's it's a broad field with little opportunities. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What do you think you're gonna do next?
Speaker 4: I guess I'm I'm going to face my pat and try to try to research a little bit more and maybe, if situation gets better, try to find an opportunity out here. Maybe they're in the US or Canada and Europe. I don't know. Staying here, it's it's less and less of a choice.
Speaker 1: What what do you say? Your name was Peter, Peter, Peter I. I I really do hope things get better for you.
Speaker 4: Thanks. It's it's not like it's hell at this For me, it's just harder than it could be. And that's that's really not a good thing to be in.
Speaker 1: Well, lie, you can always go to the bar and take Macerellis six off people who've left them there.
Speaker 4: Maybe if there are two because I'm vaccinated. I don't worry about it anymore. I'm just worried about my parents and people I live with. So after everyone I know gets gets vaccinated, I'll go back to my to my older life. Well.
Speaker 1: I wish you good luck, Peter. Thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 4: Thanks Gecko, I appreciate it, of course.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Speaker 4: Thanks man, goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 7: All from Jay.
Speaker 4: Jay.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up Gay? How you've been buddy?
Speaker 1: How have I been on? You know, I'm doing my best before the stream us I have, But just before the stream, I like totally didn't feel like streaming because I didn't have any energy. And now I have more energy. I feel better now. Oh I'm excited.
Speaker 2: You got that reptilian energy. It's like you got a new tail.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it comes right when you need.
Speaker 2: It doesn't always.
Speaker 1: It doesn't always, to be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, there's medication for that. But you know you're too young for that.
Speaker 1: I'm too Yeah. How old do you think I am? Fourteen? Because you'd be correct.
Speaker 2: In Gecko years.
Speaker 1: Maybe probably in Gecko years. I you know a lot of people. Every time someone's like, oh, man, I wish I was fourteen or like, I wish I was back in school. I hate being an adult. They don't remember what it's like because it's truly terrible.
Speaker 2: I wish I had a Mayflies lifespan, Like, if you knew you only had twenty four hours from start to finish?
Speaker 1: What a life having twenty four hours to live? Well, I mean, what would you do? What would you do if you've had only twenty four hours to live? What would you go? What would you do?
Speaker 2: I'd go over to the prettiest Mayflag, the colony's house, I guess sold for starters.
Speaker 1: And then you'd have to.
Speaker 2: That was that's for starters, I said, for starters, And then I have wings. So I'm obviously going to start flying around and seeing all the sites that I can't afford to fly to without wings.
Speaker 1: No, I mean you as a person, No, this is.
Speaker 2: This, oh straight may fly okay, so me as a person twenty four.
Speaker 4: Hours to live?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty four hours to live?
Speaker 2: Well, I probably have to hijack a plane because I don't have wings. That's the word that hip back to.
Speaker 1: Hijacking a plane would take. Hijacking a plane would take months of preparation. You'd have to get a whole team together. You don't have time for this.
Speaker 4: You're right, You're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: For hours, I probably have to learn to fly then, which I think it takes years. If you if you have eighty years on this life, it takes years. But if you only have twenty four hours, you're talking fifteen to twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Jay, have you ever eaten out of the garbage?
Speaker 2: So I've eaten trashy things? I don't know what my what's wing is? Treasure is another man? You know, the man chunks a treasure. So what I would say is trashure that I've eaten. We call it the kibble special. So it's dry dog food eating a cereal but instead of milk, use Bartans vodka. So it's it is. It is not technically in the trash, but some people will consider that a trashy.
Speaker 1: Way eat food dog food with vodka.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eaten with a spoon, with a spoon, I'm not eating it with my hands, you know, soupspoon perhaps Bartan's vodka. Maybe if I'm feeling nice, I'll go and New Amsterdam and then for kibbles. So it's softcous it's a soft food.
Speaker 1: Now, is this something that you are eating as part of a hazing ritual or are you eating it of your own volition.
Speaker 2: It's more of an economic situation that I find myself in. Me it's it's it's the most viable thing. You know, Whole Foods is out of my price range, so next best thing is Kibble's and non Martins.
Speaker 1: You know, I bet a lot of people are shitting on you right now, but I want you to know I think that's very smart. I think I might what I might try to do same to same to the guy who I told hibout eating trash. I think I might try to start eating dog food once a week, just so that I'm primed to do it in any event that I enter an economic situation which I have no choice but to eat dog food.
Speaker 2: The hilarious thing is everyone on this stream has looked at what dog food and thought maybe And people who think I'm lying don't actually know me, because this is not something I'm making up. I have done this several times in real.
Speaker 1: Life, like how much is several times.
Speaker 2: Three to five three to five, only one of which was motivated by a bet for money. The other one was like revisiting an old friend.
Speaker 1: The taste of what dog food? Could you compare it to anything else?
Speaker 2: It's like I would say, a whole brand cereal, but with a little spice, like a little Ginger Bartons in there at the end?
Speaker 1: Is it always with vodka? You ever do almond milk or sprites?
Speaker 2: Maybe rumshoda maybe Rumshoda? But you know, obviously, I think there's a room for experimentation there, just with anything in life. You know, variety is a spice. So actually, now that you said that, I think I'm gonna make myself a ball.
Speaker 1: Well listen, God speed Jay. You're frugal hero and an integration to us all.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure chatting with you, Jackie the Man you as well.
Speaker 7: All from Jerry.
Speaker 1: Jerry.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, am I on?
Speaker 1: You're on the thing?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: I've been trying for.
Speaker 1: Weeks, Jerry. Listen what Jerry?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What are you clicking? You're clicking something? Does anyone else hear this clicking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I was playing Red Dead all stops?
Speaker 1: Are you still playing it now?
Speaker 6: I put it down?
Speaker 1: Are you winning?
Speaker 4: I was doing a mission?
Speaker 1: Who's in the background? Someone just asked you who you're talking to?
Speaker 6: That's my little sister here, you can talk to.
Speaker 2: Her kind Peter.
Speaker 1: She's fourteen, No, she's like eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can come back in and done.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 6: I am mad teen?
Speaker 1: You're eighteen? Wow? So ten years after you your parents wanted to have another child.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I have my little brother.
Speaker 1: That's five years I heard them then, Hm, why did she ask who your little brother is? She should know who her that's her big brother.
Speaker 6: Yeah she's uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, bad, get out, no, I will wait.
Speaker 6: Okay she is not.
Speaker 1: I heard a door close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, actually on the door.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you have a good relationship with your little sister?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it's pretty good. They live with their dads, so I don't see him on weekends.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, who do you live with my mom? Why'd you pick your mom instead of your dad?
Speaker 6: Like different dads?
Speaker 2: So oh okay yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you so their dad is different from your dad? Yeah, okay, that makes sense because I was wondering why if they were both married, why you know you would have a kid and then have such a long gap before you have new kids. But I guess that makes sense because you want to have new kids with the with that partner? Yeah, have you ever eaten out of the garbage?
Speaker 6: I was watching the stream for a few minutes and I was thinking about this question. I not that I can remember nothing like memorable to I feel like there was a time where like I put something like like I just threw it away and then like I went to go eat it or something like because there was still food there. But I don't know, I just probably I had to give an answer.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're too good to eat out of the garbage?
Speaker 6: I'm usually just wanted to like finish my food, And I don't know, there's not really like food in the garbage. It's like it's still like you know anything. No, it's just like actual garbage, you know, just already like no food busts.
Speaker 1: What is it inst in garbage and actual garbage? What do you mean by actual garbage?
Speaker 6: I take like a chicken, piece of chicken, you know, like there's just a bone left, you know, and you just throw that away or something like that. You never like, I'm not on a bone pretty heavily.
Speaker 1: You've notawed on a bone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they sucked the.
Speaker 1: Favorite garbage, but you'venawed on garbage.
Speaker 6: Uh, No, the chicken bone isn't like I didn't know that after was in the garbage.
Speaker 1: Now, uh, okay, okay, but you said you used chicken bone as an example. You've eaten the chicken off the bone, and then the bone then becomes trash. If some were to say, hey, are you keeping the chicken bone, you would say, no, I'm gonna throw it in the trash because it's it's no longer food. It's becomes trash. But then when you go on it, when you gnaw on it, you're you're knowing on trash.
Speaker 2: I guess I would consider it.
Speaker 1: So why would you gaw on like a used paper towel. What's the distinction between those two things? They're both trash?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: One of those is considered food.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: All right, So you're basing your definition of what you would or not knowing on what is generally acceptable by society to non.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, listen what you say.
Speaker 6: Your name was Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Jeremiah. I consue you to do a little bit more thinking for yourself as opposed to living by society's expectations.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I probably need to work on that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you very much for calling, and you have a wonderful night, and do you have a beautiful family?
Speaker 6: Could I ask you one question? Though, sure, I've been having trouble. I've actually do once, like the reason why I wanted to call. I'm trying to call for weeks. So I'm about to graduate high school in a few weeks, and I'm not really sure like what to do. I'm taking a gap year now, don't know if I want to go to college or like what my next step would be, you know, because like it's so many possibilities, So yeah, I don't really know what to.
Speaker 1: Like, do you know interesting, how much money do you have? Do you have money save that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: I was planning on getting a job after I graduated, so.
Speaker 1: You had a little bit of money. I would say you should travel while you're young. You could do that, or you can apply for one of those like you know, you can apply for like a work away or something like that, or apply to work at a hostel. I know, it's a little bit, you know, I mean you could do do you do something in like South America or somewhere where they're accepting international visitors. But if I were in that position, that's probably what I would do is I would try to travel or have some sort of experience like that, because anything that will open you up to any sort of new possibilities of things that you can do with your life, don't do I had a friend who took a gap year and he just kind of did absolutely nothing. As long as you don't do absolutely nothing, you'll be fine. I would either go out of my way to learn gain some kind of experience, or to start putting a dent in your savings account and building it up by getting a job and not spending any money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I wanted to be a screenwriter, That's like my goal, and so I kind of wanted to get some experience before I really kind of started down that path.
Speaker 1: You know, well, listen, if you want to, you know, write things, you got to, you know, live a life of some kind trying to find some sort of experience. But yeah, look into workaways or something like that where you can travel without a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll look into that.
Speaker 10: Thanks, of course.
Speaker 1: You have one for night you too.
Speaker 7: Came from Sally.
Speaker 1: Emily.
Speaker 11: No, Sarah Lee like the bread.
Speaker 1: What bread is named? Sarah Lee?
Speaker 11: Sara Lee like the bread like Sara Lee.
Speaker 1: I'm not familiar with Sarah Lee bread. What is that a brand of bread or a type of bread?
Speaker 12: It's a brand.
Speaker 1: Sarah Lee Bread. Is it only in a certain region of the world.
Speaker 12: I've never heard of this, No, I think it's everywhere.
Speaker 11: They even have a little jingle. People like to sing it to me all the time.
Speaker 1: What's the jingle?
Speaker 11: Oh, geez, well, it's nobody doesn't like Sarah Lee.
Speaker 1: It's the jingle. Is just nobody doesn't like Sarah Lee's. Yeah, Like I don't know, Like, could you sing it? Because I feel like if you sung it it would make more sense.
Speaker 11: Okay, It's like nobody doesn't like Sarah Lee.
Speaker 1: Is that? That's the whole jingle. There's not even like another Stanza.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 11: That's the whole thing. I mean it's pretty good though, Like.
Speaker 1: Am I crazy here? Do you guys know what what Sarah Lee? Am I crazy?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of Sarah Lee bread.
Speaker 5: They also make like che's kay.
Speaker 1: Ham they make ham? Is it good?
Speaker 11: I think that is pretty objective?
Speaker 1: You think it's objectively good?
Speaker 11: See, I'm not really into it, but I know, you know some people are.
Speaker 1: Seraie, what do you do with your life.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm an artist and I have guinea pigs.
Speaker 1: You're an artist and you have guinea pigs. Yes, what kind of art do you tist?
Speaker 11: So I like to do all of it that I possibly can besides digital art.
Speaker 1: You're you're a lottite.
Speaker 11: I suppose I've never heard that word.
Speaker 1: Well, I've never heard of Sarah Lee's bread, So now we're even.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I suppose.
Speaker 1: You do everything except for digital What do you what do you what inspires you as an artist? Sarahly?
Speaker 12: What inspires me as an artist?
Speaker 11: I'd say seeing everything as art?
Speaker 1: Seeing you see everything as art? Yeah, the Sarah Lees bread jingle. Would you consider that art?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I think I would.
Speaker 1: We consider it good art?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, I think it's short and sweet and to the point it's successful.
Speaker 1: Is eating a milky way art?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Why do you think so?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 11: I think it depends what angle you look at it from. I feel like milky ways themselves are obviously art. And then you know the performance of eating one, the art the act of being aware of the experience of eating a milky way, sure.
Speaker 1: Right, The art of you know, soaking up the full extent of an experience like the ability to really hone in and taste the taste and smell the smell and really feel attached to your senses of the experience. I mean, there's an art to the perception of really getting all you can, soaking all you can out of the experience, exactly. Okay, so there's definitely an art to eating a milky away. Do you have a blanket definition that you would give of art?
Speaker 11: Ooh, see that one is really really hard, and I was not prepared for such a question. I was pretty prepared for the trash one blank The definition of art, I think expressing your experience.
Speaker 1: Is expressing your experience is art.
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 11: I like I like this one line. It's from an idea of an ability song. But it's the hidden variable. Is that all that is is art?
Speaker 7: I like that.
Speaker 1: Sarah Lee, have you ever eaten out of the garbage?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yes, so you know, like the die from Brazil? I do that. I have done that as a server, I've but you know, left over dinners and stuff in a box. Take it home, no shame, eat it right there. Whatever. If it's something that someone I love would like, you know, I'll take you home to to get home to them, but also I eat out of the out of the dumpster as much as possible. Like when I'm living my best life, I feel like when I'm being my best self, Like that's when I'm checking the dumpster at Aldise before i go into the store for groceries, because all these dumpster is really hooked up and you don't really know what you need inside until you stop there, because there's a lot in there.
Speaker 1: What have been some of your greatest finds from the Audi dumpster?
Speaker 11: Oh man, Okay, one time I got a dump the Audi dumpster. Okay specifically because my favorite dumpster experience was from a fancy chocolate store, but the Audi dumpster. One time I sewed up my whole trunk with peaches that weren't even right yet.
Speaker 1: Wow. You always go into every time you go grocery shop, but you always check the dumpster beforehand to see if you can get anything for free.
Speaker 11: Now, that is what I aspire to do. There have been times in my life when I have done that, But like I said, I would say that's when I'm living my best life, Like I'm being the most productive at life. Is when I'm not being lazy and just going in the store, like I'm taking care of that dumpster first.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: You mentioned this as a sign of you living your best life, and that sort of piques my curiosity. Why do you consider this to be a sign of living your best life? Because you feel as though you say it's because you feel more productive when you go dumpster diving as opposed to going into the store like everyone else.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and I still do go in the store. I just feel like it's more productive for me to make sure I check the dumpster first. I feel like it's sustainable and it's fun and you never know what's going to go on in there.
Speaker 1: Right, There is a deep sense of excitement and curiosity in dumpster diving. You never know what you're gonna find exactly. Give her experience any fear of the unknown when you're dumpster.
Speaker 11: Diving occasionally, you know. And one time there was a store that had a dumpster and they really didn't like you to dumps or dive during the day. And I found out it was because and a friend of mine witnessed this. But it was because one time during the day someone was dumpster diving and another customer was very offended about it and started yelling at him, and so the dumpster man yelled back and they were verbally fighting, and at the end of the day, like the guy who was offended ended up shooting the guy in the dumpster. So that's kind of scary, like people don't really like it.
Speaker 1: He ended up shooting the guy in the dumpster.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he was, Yeah, he was that mess.
Speaker 13: Why.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine that someone would be so upset and offended by someone else's you know, victimless actions to shoot them.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he felt like it was wrong and he was getting things for free, but like there was good things in that dumpster, that particular dumpster, Like my friend would bring home, like those big pieces of salmon, like really big, still frozen, still good, many of them. Sometimes, like the flower department would throw away all their bouquets, so that was like a real good dumpter. So he was just mad that, like he probably felt insecure about that, jealous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well listen Saraily before we go, any naysayers out there here, for there are if anyone after listening to this is not fully convinced that dumpster diving is the way to go, what would you tell them?
Speaker 11: I would say, to let people live their lives. They're not hurting you, and it's okay you don't want to do it, but you don't have to stop other people from doing it because it's just the trash, So why do you care? And yeah, more trash for the people who don't mind.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. Well, thank you so much for saying I was trying to say sharing, but I said saring because your name is sarah Ly. Thank you so much for sharing. Sarahly. You have a great rest of the night and hope I wish you many great dumpster finds in the future.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 11: Good night.
Speaker 1: Hey folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to patreon dot com slash Lyle forever, and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends, Discord, Patreon, dot com, slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the calls.
Speaker 7: All from Alexa.
Speaker 5: Alexa, Oh my gosh, am I really on No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I'm just joking around. Sorry, I'm just I'm in a really joking I'm in a really joking mood. So I decided to play a little bit of a joke on you. But it's you know, I think I got it out of my system.
Speaker 5: You got me. It's all good. It's it's a joking kind of day. I guess the Friday and it's the relaxing day and I'm just chilling.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you that, do you do you truly believe that it is a joking kind of day or were you just saying that, you know, as a way of furthering the conversation and acknowledging what I said a.
Speaker 5: Little bit of both. Honestly, I would was definitely further in the conversation, but also, you know, there's some truth through it. I feel like today in general, it's just kind of kind of like a nuddy day, not like anything worth talking about, but just like you know, work related stuff and just kind of waiting until the weekend and you know, kind of hang into that.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 5: What am I trying to say? Like not like Cliffhanger. I can't think of a word right now.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it always is for me.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 7: I work in it?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I work in it. I'm not gonna bore you with like the details behind that, but I just I work in it for a really large company and it just gets crazy sometimes. So it's always nice to like not be working sometimes because it's just much more relaxing than when I am.
Speaker 1: I suppose what percentage of you know it problems that you deal with on a data basis are solves by turning the system off and back on again.
Speaker 5: An embarrassing amount, an embarrassing amount. But actually the majority of the problems that we have are just people not communicating, not reality of it. Like sometimes it's just somebody misunderstood something and they built something they really weren't to build, or like sometimes it goes through like different countries too, like depending on if you are like outsourcing some stuff or whatever, and so it just stuff gets lost in translation. I'll say that much.
Speaker 1: So do you consider yourself a good communicator? Alexa.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do I like people.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: Okay, that sounds kind of cocky.
Speaker 15: I don't mean like that.
Speaker 1: Look, I rarely do we hear people who like people. I feel like that's the unpopular sentiment now, is liking people. I feel like everyone hates people now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, and it's it's it's actually kind of sad, like I was. I was thinking about it the other day, because I do like people. I like talking. I like just you know, sitting down and having a conversation. That's actually why I think. I started watching your stream probably about a month and a half ago, and I just I like, how what wait?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 5: And I just like, I like how insightful your conversations are. And yeah, I just really like I also like talking to people. So it was something that I noticed. Its like with the pandemic, because you know, everybody is just so I would say distant now and kind of lonely in some cases. Are just it's different, things are weird, and so you don't really get to have that like interpersonal communication like you would have in like real life when we weren't going through this together. And so it's kind of sad and it seems to be the norm. I agree with that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting because you know, I started this during the pandemic, and I kind of started this because of the pandemic, not really because of the pandemic. But I don't think if the pandemic never happened, I don't think I would be doing this. And I feel like I have spoken to more people post pandemic than I would if there hadn't been one, which has been an interesting thing really for me, because I you know, I'm because I'm talking to all these people on the stream, and you know, people I just meet because of you know, doing this, and when when you know, before pan, you know, I was only talking to like, you know, whoever was in my vicinity, right, Alexa, Have you ever eaten from the garbage?
Speaker 5: So I thought about this question, and it's both a yes and a no. I have to say no because it goes against like my entire culture. So I'm Italian, like actually Italian, not like New York Italian like born and raised in Italy. And if I admitted to eating out of the garbage, my like my grandmother will roll over in her graves kind of thing, because like food is a big part of our culture is that's the there you go and yeah, and it's like a big part of you know, food in Italy is like a spiritual experience almost, so I can't admit to that. However, I went to college and I certainly have like not like rummaging, certainly not to like that extent. But I mean there have been instances where, like Afkanda, I can't believe I'm admitting this since I like all these people, but there there has been like an instance where I've kind of thrown something out and then I've kind of re examined after I've sorted out and be like, oh wait, I didn't need to throw that out. There's something on there. Oh gosh, what was it? I can picture the plate, like that's the weird thing. I can picture the plate. It was like a bus like a I'm gonna talk through this because I don't remember exactly what it was, so maybe i'll get there. It was like a small like paper plate, you know, like the ones that you can get like Walmart or whatever. And it was like it's orange. I can't I can't remember what orange.
Speaker 1: Was A pasta dish of some kind.
Speaker 5: Oh I no, you know what it was I think it was I think no, it was not me. Hey, that's not a thing. Anybody who's wondering that it's spaghetti and meats, that's not a thing.
Speaker 14: In real Italy.
Speaker 5: You can have meat balls on the side, you can have like spaghetti and ragou but like together, that's not a thing. Sorry if I like ruined some people's nights with that one.
Speaker 1: Hell, Laura, I like that word. I like a Laura. I know I speak.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, oh wow, oh.
Speaker 1: See, I have no idea what you said just.
Speaker 5: Now, but oh, you're wonderful. That was really good.
Speaker 1: Gratzy and me. Well, thank you so much, Alex. I appreciate you calling you.
Speaker 5: Well, Thanks for having thanks for everything that you do. Thanks for having me, and keep up the good work. It's awesome. I got that's out. Goodbye.
Speaker 7: Where did hew from?
Speaker 14: Mason?
Speaker 1: Mason?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, Mason, Yes, hold.
Speaker 1: On, Mason Turnt I know, I know, I am, okay, okay, Hello Mason. What year were you born?
Speaker 14: Two thousand and three?
Speaker 1: All right, so you're eighteen nine seventeen? Yes to which one?
Speaker 14: I'm seventeen?
Speaker 1: Uh ship Mason, Mason, I can't I don't talk to anyone under eighteen on the stream.
Speaker 14: Dude, Oh dang, I turned I turned eighteen in two months.
Speaker 1: Call me then?
Speaker 6: Wait wait wait can you can you?
Speaker 14: Can you talk to my brother? He's eighteen, he's over eighteen?
Speaker 1: All right, Sure, I'll talk to your brother.
Speaker 14: Geko Geko got listen to me. I'm a little upset.
Speaker 8: At the moment.
Speaker 1: Why are you upset?
Speaker 6: I've been trying.
Speaker 2: I'm almost twenty.
Speaker 14: I'm nineteen, all right. I turned twenty in like literally.
Speaker 4: Exactly a month.
Speaker 14: So that's that's not besides the point.
Speaker 4: I'm legal.
Speaker 14: I'm I've been trying for days. And I introduced my brother to the Gek nation twenty minutes ago. He gets in after calling like for twenty minutes, and I've been trying for a couple of days. I just want to want to know what that's about.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so you've been trying for so for so many for so many times. Uh, and now that we're finally here, what's your name?
Speaker 14: My name is Taylor?
Speaker 1: Taylor. I mean, look, how can I help you? Taylor?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 14: I just you know, I don't I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I do therapy and I get no help from that.
Speaker 4: So I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't know what what would be different here?
Speaker 1: What do you talk to your therapist about.
Speaker 14: A lot of a lot of things. A lot of it goes back to my ex And I feel like that's the same thing with my brother as well.
Speaker 4: We both have.
Speaker 1: Issues letting things go interesting. Okay, what what is this obsession with your ex?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 14: Specifically, I was the first person. I don't I can't speak for my brother past that, and I know he's probably not upset about or upset about me saying that, but we'll get past that with me. It was the first girl I ever slept with or ever did anything with. I went to her pall, did a lot of things, and then she decided to when I was at work one day, making account to uh sell not only fans, this is different from only fans. I don't know what website this was on, to sell specifically her dirty underwear. Okay, after I said, I was not cool with that. So I come home and she says, hey, look what I did. And at this point we were like, damn, you're living together.
Speaker 2: So then I broke up with her.
Speaker 14: At the moment I found out was like, yeah, I'm not doing this by right you already told her I wasn't about it, and she said, no, I'll delete the account. I was like, no, this is what you want to do. You've made your decision.
Speaker 1: But so, I mean, I'm probably.
Speaker 14: Threat my decision to break up with her.
Speaker 1: Well look, all right, yeah, I mean you're you're dating someone. I don't think it's within anyone's right to tell I don't think you know your partner doesn't control you. I don't think it's within your right to tell her that she can't do only fans. But it's totally within your right to break up with her for any reason, all right. And you decided that, you know, you didn't want to. You decided that you were uncomfortable with it, so you broke up with her, which is fine, But then what do you have said about.
Speaker 14: I mean, there were a few things that she did after we broke up, like would show up to my work and would like follow me around because I would. I would watch people and stop shoplifters at a store. I can't say what store, And she knew that. For for some fucking reason, she found that out. Oh I'm sorry, can I can.
Speaker 1: I cut and you can say whatever you want on here within school.
Speaker 14: Cool, No, I won't. I'll keep I'll stay in cos. But no, she would like show up at my work and would know that I'd could be in playing clothes and would kind of walk around and do stupid shit like that. And now one of my friends I was friends with her dated her friend after we broke up. Would tell me that she lives in like New Zealand or Taiwan or some shit now with a baby daddy or not a.
Speaker 1: Baby daddy lives in Taiwan, though I.
Speaker 14: Don't know what country. I can't remember because it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it doesn't matter, I mean, you see, so you're not still hung up on this.
Speaker 14: I mean to an extent, I am, because I would like, given the chance. I believe in my head, i'd be like, I don't want to get back together, but I would give them the chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah in college right now?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: It sounds to me. I mean, you know what you guys you went to Prime together, I think, I mean, I mean she lives in a different country. True, sounds like you two have values that aren't compatible with one another, or you know, whatever, decisions whatever that aren't compatible with one another. Sounds like a good thing that you guys broke up, especially after such a young age, because you didn't seem doesn't seem like you are right for each other anyway. I mean, now she's living in wherever, doing her life, you know, living her own thing. You know, I feel like you got to go kind of. I mean, you're you're nineteen, man, you haven't even built your life yet.
Speaker 14: True, And I agree with Chatty. I also, do you feel like I should probably just grow up about it? But for some reason, Yeah, she is rich now, motherfucker.
Speaker 8: But no, I can't.
Speaker 14: I do struggle to just get over and I do feel like I do probably just have to grow up about it.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, when it comes to what were you gonna say?
Speaker 14: No, I just couldn't cut that strength.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 1: When it comes my feelings, when it comes to like, you know, nineteen eighteen twenty whatever, in relationships, it's like, do you haven't even like you haven't even taken the appropriate amount of time that it takes to actually become anything or build up who you are as tailor, you know, I mean, there's no reason for you to rush into a relationship, you know. I mean a partnership. Both people got to you have nothing to bring to the table right now, not because of anything's wrong with you, but just because you're young. You haven't taken the time to develop yourself. Okay, you know, I feel like now you have so much time ahead of you to develop yourself as a person independently of anyone else, so that way, when you are ready to date, you sort of have more both independently, so that if it doesn't work out, you're less less shook. Okay, you know your dependency, right? Does that make sense?
Speaker 14: No, yes, it does, because if you.
Speaker 1: Don't have anything going on with yourself and then you get into a relationship and that becomes your everything, then when it goes wrong, you get fucked. You fuck yourself.
Speaker 14: That's pretty much exactly what happened.
Speaker 6: That was all I had.
Speaker 1: Great and it's I'm happy that you learned that lesson as a young person. So now you get to you should learn that lesson and be like, all right, I'm gonna try to develop myself and see what's going on with me alone. You know, my career, my values, whatever, how I like to interact with the world around me and really focus on developing that. Because you know, once you're happy alone, you have you have to be happy alone before you seek happiness in others. I believe.
Speaker 14: Okay, No, I get what you're saying. Sorry, I'm very distracted by people in chat acting for her only fans.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately I don't don't don't, don't, don't don't read the chat.
Speaker 14: That sounds about right. No, I will scoot away from chat. You know you, I do see what you're saying. I still don't even really know what I want to do in college. I'm still trying to figure out a lot of things for myself exactly.
Speaker 1: You're still figuring it out. So I mean I would put one hundred percent of your focus into figuring out as opposed to take it about you know, whatever your ex is doing.
Speaker 14: Okay, No, I seem to dwell on that a lot. I don't really focus on myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, don't dwell dwelling. Dwelling won't help you. And plus you're so young. I mean, so many things could happen to you. You could die, you could get hit by a car. But I mean that's just one thing. So many things can happen to you that you don't even know what they are. But if you're not, if you're dwelling, if you think about the past, you're not looking at what's in front of you. I mean, you have so much opportunity coming your way. I really do believe that.
Speaker 14: Or I could get hit by a car, or you.
Speaker 1: Could get hit by a car, but you will never know.
Speaker 14: So it's such a stark choice to go directly too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I look, it's the elephant in the room. I don't at any point, I comman, I could get hit by a car right now. A car could bust through my fucking house and kill me.
Speaker 14: That is very true. Where one of those garbage trucks will just run us over. We'll never know what happens.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, Taylor, good luck to you, and I hope that you don't get hit by a car and die.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Gecko, can I see if my brother has a question for you through me?
Speaker 4: Never mind.
Speaker 14: You too?
Speaker 7: All from Stocked and Dogs, Stocked and Dogs.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi, what's up dude?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, my name is Cruise.
Speaker 12: That's my first name. Hello, Cruise, Stockton Dodgs is my business. I'm a dog sitter.
Speaker 1: You're a dog sitter, Yep, that's what I do Stockton? Why?
Speaker 4: Uh is I?
Speaker 1: I don't want to dox you, but does that like your last name or something?
Speaker 12: No, Stockton, California.
Speaker 11: That's where I live.
Speaker 1: Are there a lot of dogs in Stockton, California?
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's more in the Bay, which I wish I was, you know, over there San Francisco, Oakland area. But it's all good.
Speaker 1: You got How come you don't go? I would assume you would want to go where all the dogs are.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm building up too, I'll get there.
Speaker 1: How long have you been? How long have you been sitting dogs?
Speaker 12: For about three years?
Speaker 1: And what got you into the game?
Speaker 12: I love dogs?
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 12: You don't have a dog?
Speaker 1: I have a dog?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Where?
Speaker 12: Where's your dog at?
Speaker 1: I've never seen somewhere? Sometimes they go out and then I'll tell them where.
Speaker 12: They're going, Well, you know, when you go to Brazil or wherever you're going next.
Speaker 1: I'll put them in a box. I'll write Stockton dogs on I'll drop it off at ups mm hmm.
Speaker 12: I got you.
Speaker 1: You know I like this because I hate kids. If you told me you were a baby, and that's disgusting.
Speaker 12: Oh, they're so annoying. I hate kids.
Speaker 1: Do, but I could do dogs. Although I'm actually I'm very particular about my dogs, like I at least I kind of hate at least half dog breede. I'm very specific with the kind of dogs I like. I like big dogs, like you know, the Golden Retrievers, Huskies. I like she bows. Shebows are big. Now with the dog coin, I think.
Speaker 13: You means, okay, what I say, you said, she Bo, that's was similar.
Speaker 1: What else? I like Corgis?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 1: But there's so many dogs I hate, like uh like, I hate like tiny, crusty, white fluffy Yeah you know you know those dogs. Hate those dogs.
Speaker 12: Okay, well you know I'm a bit of a hater when it comes to those dogs.
Speaker 1: Like there's a little like TI like the tiny the bigger the dog, the more like a big fan. I like, like like a Clifford, we're a real dog. That would be so sick dog. But there's so many, like there's so many like a little tiny rat dogs that I just they disturbed me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well most of them are like you know, they're nervous, so they're shaking, barking, scared.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, there's like I don't know why but it like makes me mad how scared they are. It's like, you know, grow up. You know, we all got to do this, We all got to do we all got to be alive.
Speaker 12: I don't know, why are you that's true? I mean, uh so some of the dogs I sit, I well, first I evaluate them. I call it a meet and greet, but really I'm testing to see if I like your dog, and if or not.
Speaker 1: What is your what is your criteria?
Speaker 11: Well, they have to get along with my dog.
Speaker 12: She's a nine year old pug. Her name is Muppy.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 4: Uh, she's the.
Speaker 12: Best thing in the world.
Speaker 13: So if their dogs doesn't.
Speaker 12: Get along with my dogs to hear, and I want to make sure they are all up to date with their vaccines because that's important. I'm not any dogs to get sick in my house because they do.
Speaker 1: It for my home. Yeah, that's that's that's I'm glad to hear that. You know things are going well enough that you like can pick and choose the dogs. You're not like desperate for dogs that you'll just take any shitty dog exactly.
Speaker 12: I don't want them like I don't oh right, what you were saying about like dogs that are scared. I don't like dogs who are submissive, Like you reach down to pet them and they just roll over on their back and they're just like like I don't want.
Speaker 1: Said, well, you said submissive, submissive.
Speaker 12: Like where they just kind of I don't know how to explain it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But isn't it isn't that what you Isn't that ideal for you as a dog sitter. Wouldn't the more submissive the dog make your job easier?
Speaker 12: I mean obedient for sure. If they're well trained or well behaved, that's crime for me. They're like, how good we call?
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like submissiveness and obedience are there, if not the same trade, similar traits that trend alongside each other. Okay, what that's true?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Okay, well you know if you were a dog Citi, you'll see all these characteristics that they have that dogs are awesome overall.
Speaker 1: What is their name?
Speaker 15: Was?
Speaker 12: My name is Cruise?
Speaker 4: Like Cruise?
Speaker 1: Have you ever eaten out of the garbage? Yes, that's, by the way, the first definitive confident. Yes, I've gotten thee absolutely.
Speaker 12: A freaking pop tart like you know in the silver like the silver packaging. They just got away and I was like, well, it's still wrapped and everything, so that's definitely good.
Speaker 1: And where what was the context of this what garbage can? Was it in a park? Was it in your house?
Speaker 7: Was it it was.
Speaker 12: At my school when I was like in sixth grade or something. I'm sure I'd be in trash other times, but you know, just thinking about it, that's for sure a time that I was like, give me that pop tart.
Speaker 1: It's cool that you've eaten trash because I feel like that would connect you more with the dogs, because I'm sure that most dogs have eaten out of the trash.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Relate to them on that level.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: The big dogs, you know, they got easier access to to get up in there. My roommates dogs eats trash all the time, pulls it out.
Speaker 1: They've got anything good, You've got everything? Have they gotten anything where you're kind of jealous that you didn't get to it first?
Speaker 12: You know, just happy eating swanches or something with cheese. They like cheese, grapes, fruit, they eat it all. Dogs are scavengers, a little a little vacuum cleaners. They eat it all up.
Speaker 1: Cruise. I'll let you know if I if I go out of town, I want to, I'll give you my dog yep.
Speaker 7: Stocked and Dogs, Stocked.
Speaker 1: And Dogs rock and roll. Well, thank you so much, Stocked and Dogs. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 12: I got go see your.
Speaker 1: All from Hello Carlo, Carlo Carlow.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Are you high?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 10: No, this has been a long week.
Speaker 1: You sound high?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 10: No, no, how high?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 10: Zero out of ten? But I was hearing Sara Lee talk about salmon from the trash, and it reminded me of this salmon from the trash story.
Speaker 4: That I have.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you want to salmon from the trash story or not, but.
Speaker 1: All right, so you ate a salmon from the trash, well.
Speaker 4: More or less. Yeah.
Speaker 10: So it wasn't from the trash, but it should have been in the trash. So I had this salmon and we found I saw this like you remember back when there was like these videos on Facebook all the time that were like these recipes real quick. So I saw this one recipe real quick. Yeah, And and so I had this salmon. It had gone like it should have been in the trash, and so I made, uh this uh, this recipe that I saw on Facebook, and then the salmon was like really bad and it made me really really sick. And then uh, and then I went on a hike and then I was way out in the woods and uh, and then and then that salmon started acting up.
Speaker 1: You know, mm hm, oh my god. There's nothing more terrible than getting sick in the middle of the woods and having to take a you know, diarrhea ship.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's that's pretty much what happened so.
Speaker 1: Experience.
Speaker 10: So we basically I was out there and I was actually on a first date, and We're out there in the woods, and we had like set up like a little uh, a little like hammock spot, and we were like chilling and then suddenly I was like, oh, I think we should have probably turned back.
Speaker 13: And uh.
Speaker 10: And so we turned back and I'm we're like kind of heading back, and I'm like, oh, dude, I don't think I'm gonna make it. And so I kind of screwed out into the woods.
Speaker 1: So you ran off into the what you abandoned your date to run off into the woods.
Speaker 10: That's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 10: It was kind of like a situation where it had.
Speaker 1: To happen understandable, understandable, and what came out of your asshole? How would you rank it from a scale of one to ten in terms of solidity?
Speaker 10: Oh, in terms of solidity, probably like a one or two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was all yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was also quite loud, it was it was just very loud. It was this very loud, very explosive experience.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you didn't have the chance to wipe. I assume, so that's the thing.
Speaker 10: So yeah, no, So I'm out there and I'm like, well, what am I gonna do? So I take off my shoe, I take off my sock, and I do the best I can with a single sock and then just chuck it into the woods.
Speaker 1: You know, a single sock. I mean, first of all, it props to you that was very resourceful. A single sock is enough to get you. Well, the date's over, you're done.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, well we still have you know, we didn't make it quite back, so it's like still have more hike to do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Wait, you so, how so you continued to hike with a sh with a I mean, you can do the best you can with the sock, but you still probably have a very shitty asshole at that point.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, but it's eighty percent better eighty percent.
Speaker 1: You got rid of eighty percent with one little sock.
Speaker 10: Well, So when I when I was, you know, squatting down to do the business, I had in my mind that I was going to have, you know, I was, I was trying to forecast into the future, and so I was like, how can I make this the cleanest I possibly can with the situation at hand?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, And so I did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So you said you spread to ensure that on its way out it wouldn't sort of muck up the walls of the gass cheeks.
Speaker 10: To the best of my ability at the time, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was smart of you. What I would have been afraid of is, all right, let's say you squatt and you spread a couple a couple things. A couple things would happen here. I think one is you would risk it sort of like sort of the way that like when you pee, when you have an erection, it's sort of like forks off. I would be afraid of it forking off and getting on your fingers.
Speaker 10: Tell me about more about your fork off analogy, because I that's not.
Speaker 1: My like like if it like comes out, there's not it wouldn't like for you, you weren't afraid of getting some on your hands.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, no, you put the you put the palms like fingers spread against the side of your cheeks and then pull instead of like grab and and pull. It's it's more of a it's it's a more tactical approach, which ended up being more effective, I think than what you would have done.
Speaker 1: Did you wash? Were you able to wash your hands afterwards?
Speaker 4: I were in the woods.
Speaker 10: All I have is my backpack and a hammock.
Speaker 1: So no hand sanitizer on your backpack.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I don't remember, but I'm gonna go ahead. No no, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Another problem with the the spreading is that I feel like, you know, you would have if you lose your balance and you.
Speaker 2: Balance yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 10: It was kind of on a hill, so I was kind of able to I had to like scurry down the hill and then and then I and then I was able to kind of support myself, like you know, there's a slope, so I was able to you know, have a pretty solid foundation.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did the the rest of date. So how did the how did the rest of the date go?
Speaker 10: Uh, we're still together.
Speaker 2: It's been five years.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm very happy to hear that. Carlos. Yeah, Carlow, you have a wonderful night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you too.
Speaker 1: I love you, gay, I love you too.
Speaker 7: Carlo all from Alio.
Speaker 1: Aliyah? Oh hello Eliah? Who ha naviv Hei?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who hot t shev elli yah?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Well yah who elly yah who? That's the song I used to sing in and uh I want to call it. I want to say Hebrews school or Senega. That's what we did in synagogue. It's called Eli Yahu. What's your name?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How OLDI Oliah eighteen? You're eighteen thousand years old. It's very old. I'm sorry, I'm gonna made it this far.
Speaker 15: I know, I'm I'm dust by now.
Speaker 1: The average human being lives to be only twenty four, but uk, you you live to be eighteen thousand. That's pretty impressive. How do you feel about this accomplishment?
Speaker 14: Wow?
Speaker 15: Kind of kind of gets to me sometimes. Since I lived past most of my family and friends.
Speaker 1: You lived past, you outlived all your family and friends. You must be very lonely. Well, yeah, this is why I don't want to turn a life. Yeah, Aliah, what are you doing right now? Aliah?
Speaker 15: Just watching your stream with my boyfriend and Kat I called like fifty thousand times, and I was like, I have a story. I have a story, and I've watched like so many of your streams that I wanted to tell a story.
Speaker 1: For well, I'd I'd love to hear your story. Elia, El Yahoo, No, that was what I said.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, okay, but garbage. We everyone considers garbage, you know, differently depending on who you are. And I consider plugs garbage obviously. And uh, when I was ten, I what I went into my kitchen. It was the day after New Year's and my family had a bunch of sparkling cider bottles just left and laying around the place. And I thought, this bottle wasn't opened yet, because you know, some of them can like screw the lid back onto it. But it turned out that that morning, way before I woke up, my younger sister, which was like five at the time, she opened the bottle that night and left it opened, left the cap off of it. And we had cockroaches in my apartments at that time, and they all flooded the inside of it, and I couldn't see. It was dark in the kitchen that morning, and she uh before anyone woke up, she went back into the kitchen and she put the lid back onto it because she was afraid she'd get in trouble. So me being myself, I went into the kitchen and I was like, oh, left oversider, I'm gonna I'm gonna take a quick twig before the adults wake up. So I did, and I got a mouth full of roaches.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yep, how did you react?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 15: I swallowed about half of the gulf I took, and then I spited the other half out when I realized that there was clumps in my.
Speaker 1: Mouth and roach clumps. And how many roaches approximately? Do you think you swallowed? At least twenty twenty?
Speaker 15: Hey, they I'm not like, don't think it.
Speaker 1: So when I think of cockroach, I think I was like a big ass. How many.
Speaker 14: I lived?
Speaker 15: It was I lived in the vat at this time, and like, I'm counting like baby cockroaches too, and they're not big, they're not like so at least twenty like if you speak of like the like babies and like all of that. So it's gross.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I mean I imagine you fell into a state of horror.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I till this day, I can't drink anything that had like a bottle like it has to have a lid over. I can drink out a cup if they're clear and I can see through the liquid i'm drinking. But if there's like a bottle of like doctor pepper or something and it's left open somewhere where a bug or something could crawl into it, I just won't drink it because I have that fear now inside of me.
Speaker 1: Why did when your little sister put the cider back? She didn't know that.
Speaker 15: She No, she didn't. And you know, she was actually the one that was going to take a drink first, because we both were in the kitchen and she didn't tell me that she was willing to open it and didn't put the lid on. You know, she didn't tell me any of that until we got older. But she was going to take the drink first actually, and I was like, no, I'm older, grabbed it from her.
Speaker 1: Wow, you you got what you what? You?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 15: Yep?
Speaker 1: I was coming to you, yep, yep.
Speaker 15: I learned quickly not to be the first person to do everything.
Speaker 1: See sometimes you know, you assert your dominance and it just doesn't work out in your favor.
Speaker 12: Yep.
Speaker 15: And that has followed me through life.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, look, I'm glad to hear that you've learned your lesson. I hope that you have been humbled enough by this experience to, you know, allow you to flourish in the future.
Speaker 15: Yep, yep. And I'm glad I could. I could get it off my chest and share it with I don't know, seven hundred people.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you could to kick hold on.
Speaker 7: Ah, you didn't have to.
Speaker 1: Give you your last name.
Speaker 15: Oh no, no, it's I just said Aliyah, like the singer you know, the one that died.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you said your name was Aliah singer.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, I'd be crazy if I gave you my last name.
Speaker 1: People people gave me though, you don't know. They could be crazy, but you know, you trust me.
Speaker 15: I could trust you, But everyone else, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: You can't do that much with a last name, really.
Speaker 15: I guess. I mean sometimes people try, like really hard with their like stockings and stuff and such.
Speaker 1: If someone wanted to kill me, they probably could. They probably would have done it by now, I think.
Speaker 15: I mean, you're right if somebody, if somebody had a personal vendetta against you, they would.
Speaker 1: Well listen, LEI thank you so much for sharing your story. I'll tell you against.
Speaker 4: One night.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I hope. I hope you find your wallet.
Speaker 1: I hope I do too.
Speaker 15: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: Goodnatalia, Good night.
Speaker 7: All from milk Man.
Speaker 1: Milkman.
Speaker 8: Hey, where's it going?
Speaker 1: I'm a gecko on the computer?
Speaker 8: Did we all know that I like that scene there for a moment when you were showing your belly?
Speaker 1: Oh you did?
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: What did you like?
Speaker 8: I have a very similar belly, maybe a little bigger.
Speaker 1: Really the way two.
Speaker 8: Hundred and eighty eight pounds.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. How she weigh I haven't weighed myself in a while, but I think like one eighty something. But I'm also pretty short.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm six foot one so okay, so I'm definitely a heavy set man.
Speaker 1: What what do you do with your life?
Speaker 8: I do a lot of work, hang out with my daughter, play on the computer, play video games, and I like to play music as well.
Speaker 1: How much does she weigh?
Speaker 8: Oh hmm, she's four I'd say she might weigh like forty pounds.
Speaker 1: Forty pounds? Is that that's that's normal for a four year old?
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, she's pretty average.
Speaker 1: Are you work You have a dart or that weighs forty pounds? What do you work as? What do you do?
Speaker 8: Other maintenance mechanic? I work on industrial air.
Speaker 1: Compressors, industrial air compressors.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is an industrial air compressor?
Speaker 8: Just a really big air compressor, Like I don't know, they're like almost the size of a car.
Speaker 1: What is an air compressor?
Speaker 8: It's a device that compresses air.
Speaker 1: You know what. Honestly, I'm a little pissed off that you said that. If anyone if I had asked anyone else what it was, but you, actually you work on these things. I mean, anyone else and they had said that, I would be like, all right, I deserve that. But you, I'm pissed because you should be able to give me a more detailed explanation of these things, because considering you could make one out of sticks if you wanted to.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I'd go that far. I mean, I can try and get into detail about.
Speaker 1: It, No, I know I think about it that i'd actually be kind of boring. Have you ever eaten a little fresh.
Speaker 8: I've never eaten out of the trash. I've eaten some fairly gross things before, like what, I don't know. Back when I was like fourteen, maybe thirteen, for my birthday, my mom put together this party where we all ate real these really weird combinations of foods. And one of the combinations that I ate was ice cream and salsa. That was a cream that was pretty gross. Another person had chocolate and mustard. Another person had a pop tart with a tomato on it.
Speaker 1: Were any of these good?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so. Like well, I think there was some that weren't like horrible, but none were like, man, that's actually pretty good. I'm gonna do that again.
Speaker 1: How many years ago was this?
Speaker 8: Eleven on twenty four? We're going off thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: Do you miss being a child? Uh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I miss being a child. But I also really like being an adult. You know, I got a lot more freedom, I got money.
Speaker 4: To do what I want.
Speaker 1: I like about being an adult.
Speaker 8: Basically just the freedom of it. I guess I'm my own person. Like how you can get on the internet and dress up as a got go you might not have be able to do that as a kid.
Speaker 1: Actually, I feel like I really kind of feel like at any age I could do I could dress up as a gecko when go on the inn. I mean, you have to be thirteen years old to use any of the services that I use. So maybe like thirteen, But that was when you had your tomato pop type party.
Speaker 8: Yes, uh, you could be you could be in a tomato pop tart on a on a.
Speaker 1: You said, because as a thirteen year old, I could not professionally fix uh industrial air compressors, but I could be a gecko.
Speaker 8: I don't think I could do that either. I think I was only able to do it as an adult. I was kind of stupid as a kid.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: When I used to do stand up comedy, I had this joke where I was like, being an actor is the easiest job on a film set because it's the only job on a film set that a child can do. Like there's no child boom mic operators.
Speaker 2: That's actually very true.
Speaker 8: I never even thought about that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Have you children.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like we could I feel like we could boost the economy if we put more children to work. Well, probably ask your question, your four year old, does she have any marketable skills?
Speaker 8: Yeh, she could probably fight in the in the in the toddler UFC.
Speaker 1: I'd watch that. That could generate.
Speaker 8: She whips my ass all the time?
Speaker 1: Would that be a Is that illegal to make children fight each other for entertainment?
Speaker 8: Not if you don't get caught.
Speaker 1: Which their name was, milkman.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: You have a good rest of the night, milk man, thank you for talking to men.
Speaker 7: There Be Kept goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 11: There Rep Kept goes doing his eye.
Speaker 1: He's teaching you cluses.
Speaker 15: Liver your life, but he's not really an expert.
Speaker 7: M