Speaker 1: Wake up, wake up in the mall, and.
Speaker 2: It's on the radio and the Dodgers ready his lunchbox. Morgan too, scoop Steve Bred out of trying to put you through the fog. He's running his wigs. Next bit, the Bobby's on the box, so you know what this is the Bobby Ball. US Army veteran Kelly Stop says he had a big foot encounter, a terrifying big foot encounter, but he says happened while camping quote along an abandoned forest road the National Forest in Washington. He says he was camping with his fiance, his sons, his nephew, and an old army buddy when they were awakened at three am by an elevated yetti like scream and the sound of a heavy footed creature running past them. The next night it happened again. Since then he's been trying to find Bigfoot. That's the day of email. Now, what do we think could have really happened here? Do we think it could have been a bear? Do we think it actually was a creature that we have yet to identify that would mostly resemble a sasquatch or bigfoot type person? This isn't a prank. A prank would be the kids that we heard about a few weeks ago and they saw a bigfoot and they were all like drinking and doing camp fire here stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, but you don't think that it could be someone that in their free time they like to dress up and make noises and scare people that are camping.
Speaker 2: Not without knowing who's camping. Because in this part of the world, when you're camping, you probably are really good at camping, and you probably have guns, okay, because you're taking care of yourself, not that you're even hunting, but in case of bear or big animal comes on you. So let's take this for what it is, because I don't think he's lying about the scream and he's lying about hearing the running. But take care for what it is. What could this have been? And your answer can be it's a bigfoot. My problem with bigfoot is we've never I've seen one like ever close. We don't have one to lap somewhere. We've never seen the remains unless they see the remains and just assume it's a human. But we've never seen the remains with like fur. You think you'd see that a terrifying encounter. He was awakened at three am an elevated YETI like scream and a heavy footed creature running past them. Could it be something like and hyenas? Probably not in this part of the world, but some sort of animal like that with his buddy, a bear, and together the scream and the run they hurt. Because in all the cartoons, you know, Timo and Poomba, we could walk through how partnerships happen different kinds of animals. But I'm gonna bet it was a big animal and it's probably some type of bear, and a bear made a noise like a bears make weird noises sometimes. That would be my guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know that there's a big f I just feel like when you go look, when I'm researching birds and stuff, I get down a rabbit hole of all the different types of birds and where they come from. I mean, there's so much out there that we know about. And to your point, why do we not have any proof for evidence when we have like all of these animals and class how we classify them, and where they come from, and then there's just this one random thing we haven't been able to find.
Speaker 2: Can I throw a theory at you that I just thought in my head?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: So this is my theory that I just thought of. What if what if we have found Oh you're gonna love this, Come on, come on. If we have found them, Okay, we have a few. But when we find them, we quickly ship muff because what they are aliens? Oh boy, okay, like they've come. They're extraterrestrials. They are They just happen to be like Harry, and so.
Speaker 3: They classify them. It's a terrible and it's not going to be on Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Right, So any remains they do find, they're not going to share. But it's it's like the dumb bird. The dumb aliens they get caught, Like there's probably a lot of great aliens that don't get caught.
Speaker 4: Can that theory work if they weren't aliens and just bigfoot?
Speaker 2: Yeah I would. I'd have trouble with that though, because we can find every kind.
Speaker 3: Of animal, because yeah, they wouldn't classify it, and they'd.
Speaker 2: Be like we found the Bobbo bird.
Speaker 3: Right, it would just go under whatever category is supposed to go under in that family.
Speaker 2: Run with this an alien. That's why I'm still gonna go with bear. I'm still gonna go with some kind of big animal. I believe you heard it. He wasn't able to see it. He's been hunting it, latch fox. What do you think.
Speaker 5: I think that if he saw two knights in a row, they had a little leftover from their batch the night before, they took something the second night, and then after that they were out and they're like, man, we can't get to the same place we were.
Speaker 2: What you're saying, yes, just say the words. And he's also they also have kids there.
Speaker 5: I thought you people don't do stuff with kids.
Speaker 2: But you're also saying that two military guys took their kid and nephew out and got wasted with their kids, And I think that would be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people people do irresponsible stuff all the time when their kids are around.
Speaker 2: Let's not act like this is just like out of the ordinary. But I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt because they both did so over in the military, and they're camping and it takes a lot of work and organization to get to where they were getting now because they have been drinking. Sure, I thought you were saying they came back as in the food was left out night once, so the animal whatever came back again like a bear night too. I know you were saying LSD got it.
Speaker 5: Yes, because I know where the same animals coming back by the exact same path two nights in a row.
Speaker 2: If there's food, there would be those bears are It doesn't matter. It's an alien. You're crazy, it's an alien. I'm telling him, Hey, man, you're no way, Man, you're crazy. It's an alien. Eddie.
Speaker 4: You guys are all crazy. I think it's Bigfoot. Out of all the theories out there, this is the one that I do believe is possible. Bigfoot. Like yetty, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Though? I'm not hating on you mean, I just said it was an alien, So how can I hate? What do you think Bigfoot actually is? In your mind? Is it a did a human hook up with a horse? What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I hybrid something bear hooked up with.
Speaker 2: A polar bear and then they'd still be a bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, polar bears aren't here.
Speaker 2: No, no, but the bear could have got pregnant while being polard moved down with his family like in a UHL.
Speaker 4: Now you're thinking and then some dude, really big, jacked up.
Speaker 2: Dude hooked up with a bear.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when cubs or even adult bears that are in a lot of pain or distress, they can let out high pitched screaming or bawling sounds.
Speaker 2: You had to hurt me that. When I drank the bad milk, like a month and a half ago, I was in a bathtub like summoning bad batch, bad batch, bad almond milk. The genetic evidence shows sasquatches in fact a hybrid of modern human females mating with unidentified primate species thirteen thousand years ago. I just think we'd have found it, unless it's some sort of alien we want to hide.
Speaker 4: So the human had the baby, bro, I don't know the.
Speaker 1: Female female was the one that hooked up with the animal.
Speaker 2: Google wrong, of course, of course, du.
Speaker 4: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well there we go. Why did it take a salon to get there? Story is over, No LSD, no aliens. I do want to talk about hawk to a girl for a second. I'm rooting for I know a lot of people aren't. What we like to do in our society is we like to go build them up up, up, up, up up up celebrate, celebrate, No come down, down, down, down down down, make them look stupid talking about how crappy they are. That's just that's what we do, especially with people they get viral. So Haley Welch is their name? Hawk to a girl, Hawk to U spit on that thing?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: She was recently brought out to announced performers at the Rock the South Festival, and the question that they're asking is is her fifteen minutes of fame already up? So I'd like to play a clip here because I believe this is her introducing on stage and what they say is by the crowd's reaction, they are able to draw conclusions.
Speaker 6: Hi, pleasing, Dad, That's awkward. That's so.
Speaker 2: First of all, do you know where fifteen minutes of fame comes from?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't where that term comes from. No. I mean, obviously I know what it means, but I don't know the origin of it.
Speaker 2: So an artist back in the day, uh, paying the campbell soup cans. I should make you guys look this up. Oh yeah, it's like everybody has tell us right now? Yeah, okay, I gotta get to the story and have two minutes. Okay, Yeah, so she goes out. That happens and they're like, Nah, she's done, she's over. If she was over, you wouldn't be writing a story about her, going is she over?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Interesting? If she wasn't still. I saw her with Jack's on TikTok and Jack's plays this the funny song she does actually has hits too, but she plays the song I Love Jackson too, and talk to a girl was with Jack's at like Jack's house. Because they're doing they're taking a lot of places. I just feel like if they don't, I don't really dial in on what she can do and focus, focus, focus. Yeah, she's only going to be making appearance money for six nine more months. I don't know what she's good at, but I would have her dialed into. If it's like, she's hilarious on a podcast, I'd get her a partner and they'd be doing five episodes a week and I'd be going I would he be using her virility to get great guests, so people would go to the podcast for those guests, hear how funny she is and stick with her like what they're doing because they have her everywhere spread then, and maybe her agents are just like let's just make as much money as we can. That wouldn't be good. Well, because I think there's something there with her, like she there's something very likable about her. She's funny and they're small. I don't know if she's funny or not. I know she's goofy. Well I don't know if I don't know, if no, and I wasn't funny, I mean that's a joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, that's why it was funny, I thought. And then her friend came out was just saying like she's really really funny, like if people can get her personality, they'd really really like her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. Funny to me is like something that's a skill, not just a little bit goofy. And I don't know what she is, but I think I do think there's something there. But I think they're just kind of handling it wrong because you can hear people when you go to the comments of her posts or like is this up? This over yet? Because people love to knock people down.
Speaker 1: Which why do we have to even be that way?
Speaker 2: Let's well we could if we weren't that, we wouldn't build her up, make her famous for going.
Speaker 3: Thing okay, true, but I mean we can just want the best for people.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, Andy Warhol, it was fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody gets fifteen minutes of fame.
Speaker 1: That's what happened in the super He's the one that said it.
Speaker 2: I was just telling you what he did. He painted like picture of fame. Yeah. Yeah, everybody in life will get there fifteen minutes of fame. So this is everybody. At some point in everybody's life. You'll have a little blurb of you'll be in the local paper about something you'll be which is basically what he meant. But that's where that term comes from. I'm rooting for hawk to I'm rooting for her to not be known as hawk Tooa anymore because that's very gross if you're her.
Speaker 3: And her family, Like, oh my god, didn't she get it from her grandma or something who originally told her about it.
Speaker 1: I think she learned that saying from her crew. Yeah, yeah, I know I what it means.
Speaker 2: Somebody All right, before we get the violation of.
Speaker 4: NPR comes out, that's not true, Maybe calls Bobby, Hey, it's us again.
Speaker 2: It's clear.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do the news Bobby's Stories. Miracle is a hiker forty eight years old is found alive two weeks after going missing in the Kentucky Wilderness, as rescuers will all the clues that helped find him. Scott Hearn, forty eight, was last seen by his family in Ohio on July fourth, before he went hiking nearly one hundred miles away the next day. It's crazy. You can go hiking at parts of America and get lost. Yeah, I mean, obviously you can. But to me, it's while that the forest is that dense, and this country that we've discovered in seemingly big Brother watches us every inch, and you can still get lost. And then you start to wonder, well, if I was out for twelve days and just just surviving on nuts and berries, I'd for sure eat one of tho mushrooms. It would kill me, Like I would be good on surviving if but I would go, oh, that looks like a remember those like snowball squeezy things you eat, They were like puffy, yeah, oh yeah yeah. As soon as that's all a mushroom looked like a snowball, I'm in I'd be like, oh, that looks so good. So here's this guy. He's out. They searched for him because after a couple of days, they were like, we haven't seen him. He should be back. They had not heard from him, so he was reported missing. And they found a shoeprint, and not only a shoeprint, a hole beside the shoe, which is a walking stick hole, so bootprint, walking stick. It kept tracking and they heard a faint noise, a very faint noise, and I wonder if he heard something as well. He was located on a steep embankment below a cliff line. The fact that he was found after fourteen days, which there was twelve days without any food and water, it's just crazy. I don't think you lived twelve days without water, And maybe he only had the water with him. Really doesn't say. His family said that that he had been visiting the area in search of waterfalls, and he always wanted to visit, so he did. His vehicle was lasting at a certain place, but they searched and found him and they said didn't have any food or water. I thought, like after two days you died.
Speaker 1: Well, waters three to five days and then food is like can be a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks, food I'm cool. I've seen people do like crazy month long fasts on TikTok and they're like, I've never been stronger, And I'm like, You've never been a more liar. But the water thing, surely he'd probably rationed water he had with them, but he had no other means to water, and there were a couple of days he didn't have any.
Speaker 5: Maybe some dew off the lea, you know what I mean, Like overnight he just sucks.
Speaker 2: It off the leaves. He goes hey mouth owen.
Speaker 5: Right, if you're that person, you don't just give up, Like how do you stay sane because you're by yourself for fourteen days on the side.
Speaker 2: Of a cliff. That'd be tough, especially if you have no way to actually get up. You'd probably just keep yelling. And there's something in your life that you want to get back to and that's what motivates you. And you know what tells me I need to keep a diary. Why would you not say journal?
Speaker 5: Because I think they said they called a journal or diary because that's how they knew to search that areas.
Speaker 3: He brought.
Speaker 2: A diary would be what a thirteen year old girl would use it. I thought journal would be what you know, something like yourself is very masculine with what I thought, they said diary in the story, Police in Florida are urging people to stop taking selfies with a depressed black bear. The unhappy animal took up residence on the north side of the highway, and according to a Facebook post by the Sheriff's office, people would just stop and take pictures with it. And the bear's just sitting there and he's I don't know if he's sad. I'll be honest with it. He may not be depressed. He may be contemplating. Why did that name him the contemplating black bear?
Speaker 4: He's thinking about something, just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Chilling, just looking ahead Onlookers were trying to take selfies with a bear. He's not in the mood for pictures. He's shown signs of severe distress. I wonder why animal control has it rounded him up, tried to see what's up and then put him back in his place. If he's not healthy, because he's just sitting on the side of the road. Guys, right next to a tree. It would be like if you were in college or high school and there's a tree back behind the school. And you lean up against a tree with your book and you read, that's what the bears doing. You just lean it up against a tree. There just is no book.
Speaker 1: Afore I just feel bad, yeah, for the bear, like, somebody get the bear some.
Speaker 2: Help, unless the bear is married and the bear is like, I just need some time for myself. And he's got like four days out of the cave, and you want as he sits by a tree like the bear kids won't shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the bear, I mean for the human stopping. But then is the bear at risk of walking into the highway and getting hit?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. You're just chilling, okay. It's also so big you would almost see it as long as you're not on your phone, and.
Speaker 5: You'd really want to take a picture where they if he's all just sitting there, you'd would want to get up.
Speaker 2: I want to go up to a ticket's arm and put off my shoulder if he's not doing anything selfie like that. Yeah, all right, Next up, you ever heard of a happiness attack? Happiness is feeling of joy you get when you climb into bed at night. It's the moment when you first get into bed, smiling and snuggling into your sheets while you hug your pillow and find a comfy position. It seems bizarre to have such a big reaction, but there's a simple explanation. According to psychologists, feeling happy when getting into bed is because it's finally time to get comfortable. You're officially done for the day, and it's the one time you're able to fully relax. It's from Bustle. So when I first wrote this story, I thought it was like some sort of hormonal or release that made you feel extra happy because something had happened. But no, it's just getting into bed and be like, oh, it's like what Eddie would describe to me as like the post workday beer. So that feels that sounds like you're like, oh yeah, at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: The thing is, though, for a lot of people, is when they climb into bed and it's quiet, is when all their thoughts pick up.
Speaker 1: And it's not as relaxing.
Speaker 2: I have no anxiety in the day, none, I rocket, you're occupied, I get yes, I run, I move for I find the next thing. I'm accomplishing, a move, moving, I'm prioritizing even spending time with my wife, like I know at this point I need to do that boom as soon as I get into bed. That is not a happiness attack. Does it really matter if you eat before swimming? Despite warnings about swimming on a full stomach, eating before you jump in the pols generally nothing to worry about, but they say because there is no need to wait at least thirty minutes. The old morning stems from worry that people might drown or struggle because blood will be diverted to their full stomachs instead of their muscles. That's where that came from. But they do say to quench your thirst before swimming on sunny days because people don't realize they can still get dehydrated while they're in water, which leads to actual muscle cramps, which leads to people actually drowning because they're cramping physically. That's from your own news. So jumping into the pool while eating. Why people think that is because they would think that the energy would go to digestion more than other parts of your body, which would not have But what's happening is the same thing almost with other parts of your body. On working because you're dehydrated because you're in water.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's just it. It wasn't explaining in detail like when we were kids. It was like, wait a minute, after you.
Speaker 2: Eat to jump in. Yeah. They didn't know either.
Speaker 3: They weren't like and here's why.
Speaker 2: They had no idea either. Make Jagger turned down millions to try to memoir. They offered Hi twenty six million bucks. Whoa he said he didn't want to relive the past. Oh he must be really read. He doesn't need the money. Yeah. Radar online with that. And there's a new episode of In the Vets Office with doctor Josie. She has a case of the week. She talked about sedating a dog because she had to express, like the word express express it's anal glands and you know what he's like, squeeze out, get out. Yeah. Yeah. Things did not go as planned and the.
Speaker 1: Plug came out.
Speaker 7: Oh no, and the anal land expressed and I went all over my face, into my mouth, into my eyes. The best part is that there was security footage because we have cameras in the hospital. I'm spitting on the floor. I'm like throwing up in the scenk. They're like, doctor Josie, what do you need. I'm like, call me an uber.
Speaker 4: That crazy that suck disgusted.
Speaker 2: In the Vets Office with Doctor Josie. You know she talks about owners of small animals. A lot of times they leave them un attendant because they're small, I think, but she says, don't leave them unattended outside.
Speaker 7: I would never leave my small dog outside unattended. I had a patient who was scheduled to come in for her dental procedure last week and mom called me and said I have to cancel.
Speaker 1: And she said.
Speaker 7: Sophie got beat up by a raccoon in the yard. The wildlife is real, coyotes, bobcats, raccoons and even hawks. They will target our small dogs. I'm picturing the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Riddles with the little white dog that gets picked up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's not just Hollywood. It happened, and it happens.
Speaker 2: I'll be crazy to see your dog with heartbreaking too. That's in the Vets Office with Doctor Josie. Check out that podcast. Really good there. Like to make a quick statement last night on my Instagram story. It is not something that I'm proud of, but some listeners did say you said one thing, you're doing another. If you look at my Instagram story at mister Bobby Bones, I am chewing gum. I said, I wasn't chewing gum, but what no madden, no gum, chewing the gum. I bought a new kind of gum that has no sugar, and at night, I gotta get a chew in. I go in the backyard to sneak at chew.
Speaker 1: Well, how many piece?
Speaker 2: At four or five? It's fine, no sugar. So I did, and I was on it. I'm I know I'm not honorable, but I'm not hiding it any I went snug at you. It's like somebody who smoked got snug at chew last night. Few pieces of gum. It's from this pack that you buy that's sugar free. No as for tame, like the sugar is what gets me. That's all I want to say. Yes, I acknowledge it. I'm chewing gum on my Instagram story. I'm not hiding from it. I can be better and I will, and I promise.
Speaker 1: Promise you that what's making it sweet?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't look at the camp. I don't We do need to talk to Lunchbox for a second, because earlier this morning he lost the game. And when he lost the game, he was to be up on the wheel. We spin the wheel for his punishment. The punishment he can suit up. He has to come dressed in a suit every day for a week on the show. That would be hilarious. The fridge Smoothie, the shame game, the shave game. We put all his body parts on the wheel. We spent it forced charity, one hundred bucks of his own money, but we tell him where to donate it to. So he lost.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 2: But either one said double or nothing. Yeah, he took it. He took it. So I'm gonna actually give you both categories again. Okay, so the two categories because you lost hard music trivia earlier this morning. Yeah, but it's more like impossible music trivia. So it's women's sports or hard music trivia. I'm gonna take it down one level. I'm being nice. Four out of seven instead of five. Wow, Yes, say what you will. I made chew gum and be a liar. Ah. Do you want hard music trivia or do you want women's sports? Now?
Speaker 5: I gotta go to women's sports man. I mean, Eddie didn't even know someone answers those music questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, you quick, quick, I'll hear questions and music trivia. The first two on the sheet, as you can see, Number one, what city is referred to as the birthplace of jazz, New Orleans? Correct? Calvin Brotus Junior is better known as a ludicrous no snoop dogg oh ludicris is?
Speaker 1: I think if you just pause for.
Speaker 2: They wanted to show off I did what musical like on died on August sixteenth, nineteen seventy seven, at the age of forty two. That's okay. These are't your category questions. These allus Yeah, but I feel like those were definitely easier. You have to give four of seven lunchbox and winning Sports the mayhem want again? No Number one? What number does Caitlyn Clark wear on her jersey? You don't know this now, I've been known to wear a jersey and here of Kaitlyn Clark. Yeah, Tim, she was born in January twenty second, two thousand and two. She wears the number twenty two. That's okay. Now, you just got to get four to six. These are impossible. Who is the and who is the head coach of the South Carolina game called women's basketball? Team, who won their third he knows this, Don Staley, Yeah he'll get that, okay, who won their third national championship earlier this year. Good what gymnast was the first woman to appear on the front of a Weedies box in nineteen eighty four, and also competed on My Season of Dancing with the Stars. When you're Mary lou rettin Boom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's honor roll.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, she almost died recently.
Speaker 4: Yea better.
Speaker 2: I talked to her daughter, her daughthers like she's doing much better. Awesome, good lunchbox. Yeah. Which w NBA team does Britney Grinder play for? Mm hmmm? And the category of women's sports? All right, I got it, go ahead, that's right. The Phoenix Sun. Oh now, remember you're wrong, However, you're close. The Phoenix Son's NBA. The Son is the Mohegan Sun team in Connecticut, the Connecticut Son, the Phoenix Mercury or the w NBA team close Yeah, yeah, yeah? What the Sun is the team up in the Northeast, because the Mohegan Sun is where they play. That is Phoenix Mercies. And no, none of the w NBA teams have the actual logos of the same team of their city, of the NBA team. That is the dumbest thing ever. Okay, next up, you have to get out of four? No, no, two? Oh, just two out of four? Two out of three? Oh yeah, the same situation. Charlotte Eppie Epstein is known as the mother of what sport in America? Charlotte Eppie Epstein. See that's when you guys go impossible. No one's ever heard that name of my life.
Speaker 4: I've heard Epstein.
Speaker 2: Just wrong one, no relations good Charlie. Charlotte Eie Epstein is known as the mother of what sport in America? Fencing? Yet that, oh, because that's what they use. What the EPI pen? I don't know if that's true. I don't know what. But is that is that older than her? I don't know. I don't know that even the is true. If it is, it's it's nice little recall there, boy, you you can't miss another one, buddy. It's called a foil and a b and a saber. It's not the question that one bonus lunchbox. Wait, hold on, what was she the swimming? How old is she? No idea? Moving on, name three of the five members who are known as the Fierce five and gymnastics, and they were it's the Olympic team, the very famous one. Can you name three of them? What this is a three questions? Heck, give me two? Goodness, all right, can you give me one? Yeah? Ali Rasmussen and Maroney. Well, here's the thing. Her name is not ras Mussin, Yeah it is. It's ari A s It's ras Mussin though, Mike, it's so, it's not if it's Ali Rasmussen must there's no Musin r a I s Man like Raisman Raiseman. It's not res Mussen. It is close, but it's not true any other game. We wouldn't give it to him. Now we can give him a charity. But what he give it to you is the question.
Speaker 1: I mean, he definitely wouldn't give it to you, But.
Speaker 2: Would he give it to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Because I don't know how to say her name? Well, you said her name wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't know that you would give us. That is my point. I'm saying we should give it to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll go with it. That's fine.
Speaker 4: But he start to guess only two out of the five, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he has to get one more right. He has has to get one more right. Of those questions. The answers were Gabby Douglas, Mikayla Maroney, Ali Raisman, not rass Mussen. I mean Kyler Ross and Jordan Weber. She's the coach Arkansas. No, no one knows those last two. Man, those people have got forgotten. She's a head coach Arkansas. Probably just said that. No, no, but no, what okay? Because you like hard, I know I did. We got one of the people in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Not necessary.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that I was tough. I know who knows you? Nobody except to listen to the show. Yeah, yeah, I think the difference. Okay, what's whatever up to next question? And you need to get this right in order to win.
Speaker 5: It's obviously impossible, or else he wouldn't have given me the other one.
Speaker 2: You didn't even get the other one. That okay, lunchbox, Yeah, you want an NFL question? I don't know. Why won't you do that? Who is the first woman to serve as a full time NFL coach? Stop? That's that's impossible. You don't know that.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows that. That's not women's sports, that's a man's.
Speaker 2: Sport of women's sports sport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're crazy, man, you think you would this would be something one.
Speaker 1: You would know because of football.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how many coaches run team? But who is the first woman to serve as a full time NFL.
Speaker 1: Can you say which?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is she defend amy?
Speaker 5: She's like a assistant to an assistant assistant wide receiver coach?
Speaker 2: My god, what about when there was a woman with the Spurs with's coach with Pops and left to go coach the Aces. I mean that's easy. No, that's not the question.
Speaker 5: But i'm because there was only there's only like five coaches on the NBA bench.
Speaker 2: Who is the first woman to serve as a full time NFL coach? I don't know. From the San Francisco forty nine ers, I can see her face.
Speaker 1: Really, so you're saying you know who she is?
Speaker 2: Well, they used to show her on TV, but they did to say her name. They never said her name. They said they said random woman coaching the team. They never said her name. We'll circle back and then that's the last question.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean this is impossible.
Speaker 1: Is it impossible?
Speaker 2: Impossible? You could pull one hundred people and one person.
Speaker 1: Would get it, Bobby, would you get it?
Speaker 2: No? By the way, he's not right about the forty nine ers. There was another coach after her. It was forty nine ers. I have no idea. So you're out, and you're not gonna guess any name, last name anything, Jones. If you would have guessed Smith, you had it a common last man, you went Jones, Catherine Smith.
Speaker 4: But Jones is pretty common too, dude, No one.
Speaker 2: Catherine Smith an American football coach who most recently served as a special team's quality control coach with the Buffalo Bills, first full time female coach in NFL history.
Speaker 4: Oh, there goes the dove soap.
Speaker 2: So you cannot put your wish less up at your groceries unless, oh no, we can give it one more shot tomorrow for triple or nothing and three spins on the wheel.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's a lot on the line, man.
Speaker 2: Or do you just want to accept the double wheel spin? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, because you guys make them impossible, Like no one has ever heard of this girl, But why are you putting it on one person like Caitlyn Clark twenty two out of guy that big can't lecard fan you get that you're in.
Speaker 2: You can have five seconds to think about it if you'd like to. How about how about I have a night to sleep on it and check with me tomorrow.
Speaker 4: He's not feeling good.
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling I choose to give you the night to get yourself ready for the question. Same two categories tomorrow. But do you want to do it or take the will five seconds on the clock.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me let me talk it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tell you what right, we'll come back. We'll get his answer after that. Hold on, what'd you decide? Lunchbox, gosh, I forgot all about it. I just got a message from a boss going When you guys don't answer trivia questions super fast, people get annoyed to change the station. Oh no, and I'm like, what do you expect us to do? Fake it? And we're thinking, yeah, we need to answer it immediately, Lunchbox, no need, You can't think, so you gotta go, dude. I'll see you tomorrow. Man, you did a triple nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, man, study up, guys.
Speaker 2: Make this note, take your pens out. No no more thinking, okay, just just answer, just answer, no thinking, no thinking? Wow, okay, We're gonna play a song. Let's do post Malone, Morgan Wall and Tomorrow lunchboxol hit us with the nothing on the wheel, Yes for tomorrow will really make him do it? Maybe? Or quad No no no No. Scam alert scam alert. Police are searching for a southern California suspect who got a bunch of money because they posed as one of those McAfee workers McAfee anda virus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: The male suspect texted a victim from a one hundred number while posing as a representative from McAfee, a computer anti virus software program. The man told the victim that the money had been mistakenly transferred. It doesn't matter what he said, because he said some stuff. We're like, would we fall for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what was No? No, I don't think we'd have fallen for the guy's scheme where the money had been sent. But what made this person believe it is where he was from? I mean maybe you would have fallen for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm answering honestly, Like they're getting more and more clever.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, they were like, hey, the money's been mistakenly transferred to your kid. I don't think any of us would have believed that part. But the McAfee thing, though, because you're like, this is something we know, is something that's saving us from virus, isn't a guy? This is when I think somebody should develop. They should develop like a tip line tip, text line tip, somebody sitting it and you go to them and they're always there twenty four to seven, and you go, this just happened to me? Is this a scam? And they're known as the universal number to reach out to It's called like Bobby saves your life. And so I've hired twenty five people. We're there twenty four hours a day. We got phones, we got a text number, and we got a computer system, and we got one of those little locks up in our web address, so you know that nobody's hacked into us. I don't know what the lock means, but when I see it, I give on my credit card information and where the whoever makes this company is the trusted source that you go to them and you go, this is a screenshot, this is the call I just got, and they figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: They're going to be very busy.
Speaker 2: Very busy. And there are two ways that this place will make money. One you can call and for like a five dollars fee you do it. Or two you have to listen to an ad before they pick up, because it's not a nine to one to one situation. And if you listen to an ad, you can sell the ad to a sponsor, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like YouTube. We have to watch the ad before you watch the.
Speaker 2: Video precisely, but before it's like, but hey, thanks for calling Bobby Land. We'll save you in thirty seconds. Hey, it's Bobby for matches. You know. That's so you know I'm doing a sleep number, like my favorite mattress is sleep number.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And you hear it and then it's like, hey, it's Bobby. What can I do? I gotta call from this guy claims he works for McAfee annavirus and he says the bank account was man, please hold hey, Bobby here again a farmer's dog breaking rocks, right, am I right? And I come back on. Okay, look, do not give them the money, all right? Thanks that there's somebody needs to have that company, so then they'll set up a fake one in the sea. And that's okay, yeah, as long as you know, but you don't know which one's legit which one you do because you're reaching out to it. Where people get in trouble is when people reach out to you because you're the one getting the links in your phone or your email and you're clicking through. Rarely do people get scammed because they pursue something. So this is something I have no interest in developing it, but it would feel safe. Each state could have one.
Speaker 4: That's awesome. So when the scammer calls you, you say, hang on, give me a second.
Speaker 2: You don't even have to do that, because I think anybody that's asking any questions about money, uh in personal information, if you hang up on them immediately, they're gonna know, oh okay, they're probably scared of getting scammed. I get that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what about the people that are like using AI to sound like your granddaughter and they've kidnapped you in Mexico and they need fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Anything like this. You're again, you call and you listen to my ad on sleep number, and then you hear, hey, yeah, my granddaughter pooky, Like I don't even know she was going down to Venezuela. All of a sudden she's in a room held hostage. Is that true. Let me get Pooky on the line.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't they call the cops instead of the hotline?
Speaker 2: Though, well, that's up to them. Once I got robbed a gunpoint, I called the news. You did well. I just say you were safe. There's something here, right, there's something here where I think there could be a you go to it instead of it coming to you if you're concerned that any this could possibly be a scam. That's all I'm saying. I think it's a great idea. I'm not putting the money into it. I don't own it.
Speaker 3: It seems like one of the companies like LifeLock or whatever could add this on to their package.
Speaker 4: You know, sure, or lunchbots and I can start that out.
Speaker 2: Okay, you at the hours, man, I'm not gonna do that one. It's finally like a brilliant idea. And he's like, I'm out. I'm not gonna sit up for four hours. You don't have to do all the work you hire people. No, no, you're not anyway, but regardless, okay, thank you. I wish there was a safe place to go.
Speaker 3: A bunch would just be like, you're an idiot, it's not your grand and then it turns out it was Oh no, a right, Bobby bone.
Speaker 2: Show bonehead Sorry up to day.
Speaker 5: This story comes to us from Georgia. A family was at the local Sam's Club, you know, getting some groceries, and it's two minutes still closing, and they walk up to the counter and they say, hey, we need you to make us two pizzas. And the lady behind the counter is like, ah, man, I'm sorry, We've already cleaned the ovens, you know, the concession stands kind of closed.
Speaker 2: The doors closed in two minutes. They said, we need two pizzas, and she said, I'm not gonna make it for you. So they attacked the worker that like the family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the family started jumped over the counter and started attacking the worker.
Speaker 2: Oh family. People think there are no family values anymore, I know, don't do anything together. It's not true. This is a perfect example. I'm lunchbox. That's your Bonehead story of the day. Amy's come to teach us something today.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well, my dishwasher was broken, at least I thought it was, and it's still kind of is.
Speaker 1: But TikTok fixed it for me.
Speaker 3: Because the little pod, you know, a little container you like, pop it in there, and then it's supposed to open up during the wash and the pod will clean everything the pod.
Speaker 2: If we have the same kind of dishwasher, you put the pod in a little floppy, then it clicks down and it sits in there.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, good way to describe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the technical way, it's how the the people that work on dish washers talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yet I couldn't figure out how to say it.
Speaker 3: But the floppy that clicks down wasn't unclicking, so my pod was never distributing to clean the dishes, but it was doing a full cycle.
Speaker 1: And I would open up and.
Speaker 3: Be like, well, everything looks clean because I guess the water, but the soap is still intact.
Speaker 1: And so I thought, oh, I'm gonna have to get this fixed. And then I.
Speaker 3: Saw on TikTok you can just throw the pod into the bottom of the dishwasher, so it never even has to come out of the floppy with the CLICKI question, Yeah, the floppy with the clickie it's probably originally for soap.
Speaker 2: As they call it in the industry, the floppy with the clicker. Yeah, it doesn't regulate when this is how much soap comes out when.
Speaker 3: Well, no, because I mean I think now that we have the pods, I think back in the day when you were putting liquid, sure soap, it needed to be released in the pod.
Speaker 2: Soap doesn't because I feel like that melts and then it just goes everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm sure a dishwashing expert may say TikTok's wrong. But I threw it just in the bottom, and to just place it in the very bottom and let it do its thing. And when I opened the load, the pod was gone and the dishes were clean.
Speaker 2: I loaded the dishwasher last night. I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna give myself a little credit here.
Speaker 1: Is that why you wanted me to tell my dishwasher story.
Speaker 2: No, I forgot I loaded the dishwasher. I forgot a load of the dishwasher. But my struggles with the dishwasher are the cups and the glasses go on top. Yeah, the plates and the bowls go on bottom. I hate cleaning pants. And usually if I'm gonna do the dishes, if there's a couple of pans, I'll clean them too, but they won't really fit in the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Well, most pans aren't supposed to go ah contra alfare.
Speaker 2: What I do is I lay them on top of the plates. Oh boy, no, if you're odd thing, if you didn't know that this, you may don't know this yet, I'll put it on TikTok. You'll be like it's the greatest thing ever heard.
Speaker 1: No, I just know that most pants say.
Speaker 2: Trust me, it works okay, pretty much pretty well. If you do it twice in a row, it works really well. So you put the pans on top of the plates, so.
Speaker 3: You're blocking everything that's coming up to clean the glass on top.
Speaker 2: Some people say blocking, some people say making it harder, giving the water adversity when it does finally reach the top and it's really motivated, it's stupid. There should be like a pan section of the dishwasher.
Speaker 1: Well again, it's because most pants aren't supposed to go win the dishwasher.
Speaker 2: Well they should be. This is the dumbest thing. I hate washing pans. Not that I do it often, maybe once every six months. But when I do, I'll take the whole like make spaghetti, I take that whole thing and I'll put it face down and nothing else will be able to fit on the bottom, So then I'll start to stick plates on the top and like puzzle piece. Then then do you guys do that?
Speaker 4: No? No, because the cycle thing, it won't spin if the pots blocking.
Speaker 2: I never checked out. I never checked the clean one, so I've no idea works on it.
Speaker 1: To back Eddie back.
Speaker 3: To Bobby's point about that is he's helping create adversity for his water.
Speaker 2: So the water stronger by the time it gets there. Interesting, Okay, put your pod in and we need some sort it can't take up too much space, but some sort of like single pan holder in the dishwasher, because what our dishwasher has, which is cool on the very very top. You pull out it's like a slide thing and it looks like it's not a cutting board, but imagine a cutting board that's plastic with holes in it so water can get through it. It's attached to the very top. You pull it out and you can put all you can put your flat already know about that, Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: Thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, I feel like Lunchbox is learning about podcasts. Well he just learned about podcasts, And I'm like, can you play a dishwasher day?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, And I'm gonna they do make something for your pots and pants. It's called your kitchen sink, your hand and the side.
Speaker 2: I think the should make something better. I hate that, Okay. I gotta take another billowpad and scrub the bottom. And then sometimes I just give up and I'll leave it.
Speaker 4: That's not good man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll put on the floor, on the eel or lick it, not clean it. All right, We're done, Thank you, We will see you tomorrow. Hope you have a great day. Goodbye, ride it show The Bobby Bones theme song written produce sang Bye read Yardberry. You can find his instagram at readyarberry dot com. Scooba Steve executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thanks for listening to the podcast.