Speaker 1: Look Mayer, Oh, I see you my own bow and look over there is that culture?
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, lost culture, du culture.
Speaker 1: I've never experienced bowen more. The girls are worse for Aware this morning? What happened to you? Just now?
Speaker 2: I coughed a really deep, disgusting from the pelvic floor cough, and that's what I've been dealing.
Speaker 1: It was really cuckoo. Do you have a cough?
Speaker 2: I have a cough. What is going on with cough culture?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I had a cough last week when we had to wake up and do the Today Show. But the show must go on?
Speaker 2: And then did you have any moment where the camera was on you and you were like, eh, I feel when coming.
Speaker 1: Oh bingo on. I felt like that almost the entire time. I think that ultimately I kept it together, but it wasn't exactly how I wanted to do my first televised performance. But it sounded good. But the bone was counting down from three to one to start the episode and he was grimacing through a cough, and I just said, the girls are worse for ware right now. It must be.
Speaker 2: December, Honey, write a song about that on the next album, if there is one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone around me sick as fuck tonight, everyone around me sick as fuck to night, as fuck two nights.
Speaker 2: You really are digging into those vowels, sick as fuck to night too nights. This is something that people don't talk about. There is no Christmas song about how you're sick. People are usually ill because of the weather.
Speaker 1: There is now everyone around me sick as fuck to night. That's really good.
Speaker 2: Bo Where does this take place? Where does the song take place? You think I always like asking this question.
Speaker 1: I think it takes place when I'm on stage talking to the audience.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, You're like, it's a read of the audience.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you know, I've known something about this crowd. The energy is something else in here. And then I do a song about how I think it's like amazing to be surrounded by people during the holidays. But it's the chorus is everyone around.
Speaker 2: Me sick as fuck tune nights. I think that is a really innovative song.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's important work. But also another thing is like I'm eating horrible right now? Are you eating absolutely terrible right now? Like a trash can?
Speaker 2: I forced myself to order a salad yesterday because I was like I have not eaten a vegetable in weeks.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny too? Like you order a salad once and you want to give yourself the Nobel Prize. You're like, oh wow, like great job, Like you did it. You're on the road to recovery. Girl. Later on that night, it's bacon burger, honey.
Speaker 2: I ordered from Wegmans a box of corn dogs, of thirty two corn dogs, and they take one minute to heat up in the microwave, and I have a delicious American delicacy in my mouth and belly. Why are you shaking? Why are you judging me?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Can I say it's not judgment. It's just as someone who knows you and your bowels. Oh, I know you wake up in some kind of form. When you are after six and a half hours of sleeping and letting one minute microwave corn dogs rest inside you for the evening, you must wake up and absolutely be esteemed esteemed. I'm not not esteemed E s T E E M E ed esteemed A s T E A M ed esteemed.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's a word, but.
Speaker 1: I've made it up today. Esteemed.
Speaker 2: No, I hope it is a word. I don't mean to shut you down.
Speaker 1: Your stomach was esteemed. No, no, oh my god, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Mean this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Who did this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I cannot trace it back. God remember contact tracing? Oh perish, my god, how dare you? I think you know who made you sick?
Speaker 1: Olivia Ladriga Riga.
Speaker 2: I barely interacted with her, wow, because you know why I think she associates me with a bad moment. Why because I had to interview her for a V magazine a few years ago. Oh right, And I think I forgot what the blowback was. But like appropriately the editors were like, can you ask her about what it means to be like an Asian pop star and like what it means to like be Filipina and like what it means to like little girls or something. And I think, like this was back when it was like everyone was just trying to like this was right in the in the middle of like the weirdness with the songs.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh oh.
Speaker 2: And I think, like, I don't know, I'm sure like it was on a radar that like people were like mad that she like said that she was a role model. I think like people took that quote out of context that they were like, she's not a role model, she's barely even eighteen, like whatever. Like people are so can I just say people are.
Speaker 3: Just awful?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people could be very awful.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You're in my hometown right now.
Speaker 1: Girl. You know, I'm actually in the Cherry Creek, Marriott that we recorded an episode one time, so this is not the first episode recorded from this Denver Cherry Creek.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Cherry Creek.
Speaker 1: Yes, honey, this is essentially like I'm like in the Homewood Sweets right now, and it's lovely. I feel very on the road.
Speaker 2: Cormick McCarthy or no, oh no, no, no, Jack Carrouac, I'm sorry, wait, we need to cut Oh damn.
Speaker 1: Oh. Bowen has revealed a little vulnerability there. He thought Jack Carroac was Cornmick McCarthy because these girls all look the same.
Speaker 2: Well they don't look the same, but they have the same sort of sounds in their names. Let's not cut it action, I'm going to be vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Choosing to be vulnerable. This is our esteemed episode.
Speaker 2: Esteemed. Now, would you say that Denver audiences are mile high? They're breathing less oxygen and they're therefore like maybe a little bit more days. Maybe they're getting that Mother God energy because they were in Colorado too.
Speaker 1: We will see when I step on stage tonight, We're gonna see just how high and unoxygenated they are. I've had good shows so far. The only thing that does stuck about being on the road is, like we're just saying the esteeming of the stomachs, like because whenever you go to a new city, it's always kind of just like, oh, where do we go that we have to go, you know what I mean? And that's typically a restaurant that's not like a healthy restaurant, you know what I mean. Or it's like if you're on the road going somewhere you have to eat quickly, that's typically not like the healthiest food. So I'm right now trying to understand how to eat healthy and be healthy on the road because I wake up in the morning and my body feels esteemed. It feels so esteemed, like you know that I was two minutes late to this call up because I was dealing with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were dealing with it. Would you say you wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy in that P shitty, P shitty in that you your body's doing some terrible things to you. Oh yeah, the way that P Diddy is so terrible things to women.
Speaker 1: I went to I hop last night, Slay tell All. We had a classic like late night I Hop, and then we all got into a discussion about what our favorite not fast food, but you know what I'm saying, like, like, what would you call like that tier of restaurants like Applebee's, Chili's, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, like hometown joints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is that called? Hold on, let's Chili's, Applebee's chains, So I guess like concept name casual dining.
Speaker 1: Casual dining, those chains. We all got into like a little bit of aussion about what our favorites are. I think that for me, it is Fridays. It is TGI Fridays. Oh your Friday, I think because I just love the energy of Friday, you know what I mean. I think it's such a beautiful thing to put out in the world like it's Friday, Like when you tell people when you come here, it's always Friday. I think that's absolutely stunning. Yeah, I will say that I have an appreciation for Applebee's and I did enjoy ihop last night, which I think you do have to put in that category because while they are known as the International House of Pancakes, I have to say if you look at their menu, there are treasures untold. How many wonders can one cash will chain? Oh many?
Speaker 2: Does Village Inn mean anything to you? That means nothing to me. It is a huge deal in Colorado, and I think they still exist, but they are sort of slightly above Oh. I hope my I hop friends don't hate me for saying this, but I think they're a tier above eye Hop. But they're not too ostentatious, but they just the vibe is great. Villagon is where you would go after the school play. I see, yeah, that was Appleleas for us, it's where the drama kids would go. I was always we were always a village in house and then our chilies on a Wrappa Ho and Parker in Centennial, Colorado or or Colorado was people might know where this is was perched on this like hill slash cliff at this huge intersection, and the way it was lit and the way the neon chili was sort of positioned made it seem like the most glamorous place in the world, Like I think there was a time when Chili's was kind of like an aspirational place to go, not even for kids, but for like anyone of any age creat color, anyone.
Speaker 1: From any age creator color could be found at Chili's. And it was mostly a place for the teachers at my school to go get drunk. Absolutely, I saw so many of my teachers, like from elementary school, middle school, high school, Like when I would go there with friends, like I would look over at the bar and there would be teachers from my school getting drunk at the Applebee's or the Chilies, like it would happen and I would say, hey, doll, hey. They would say, now you know, I'm off the cock girl, and I would say, well, this is interesting to see you sort of out in the wild. And now to think about them getting drunk at Chili's.
Speaker 2: Chilling, Oh no, no, no, Maybe there's something comforting about Chilis in terms of an alcohol experience they have.
Speaker 1: Like they did have good margarita. I was just gonna say, the margaritas are good. Wait, am I gonna have to go to this famous Chilies that you described? Is it still there?
Speaker 2: You think it's still there? But I think it's glory days are behind it. I'm sure the people working there are lovely, But there is a village in in that same strip, mall and a Rappahan Parker. I mean, you still haven't Gonecosta Bonita, have you?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. If you didn't take us there, then we didn't go there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well because it closed during COVID. But then Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park and Book of Mormon fame who grew up in Colorado in Evergreen. Yeah, Colorado Royalty spent I think they did a whole rite upon it. I think in the Times or some magazine they spent like ten to fifteen million dollars renovating it, making the food good, making the cliff diver safer. Like it is a cultural landmark in not only Colorado, but I think in America it is a hugely important place. But back in the day, you would go ironically because you would go for your birthday if you were a kid, or you would go ironically if you were like stoned in the tenth grade because the food was rancid, disgusting because there was no ventilation in the kitchen and you would go to like, you know, watch a hot guy like with an eight pack, like dive off a cliff into shallow water. Like it's a miracle. No one that died, but it is such a wondrous place. And Trey Parker and Matt's don't really like it's a beautiful passion project that they were, just like we love this place so much, what it means to our childhoods and the childhoods of many Coloradens that like, let's just do it. I think it's open down and you should go if you have time.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm compelled to go. And I'm also compelled to ask you, what would our restaurant experience, Oh, what our curated restaurant experience be? What would it be called? What would it taste like? What would it feel like? Fridays? If Tja Fridays gives you the feeling of it's always Friday, what does Matt and Bowen's restaurant give We have to start thinking about this. I think there's slides. I think there's something I'm saying right now. I think there's adult slides.
Speaker 2: Well, that's so interesting, because here's where I'm starting my brainstorm is what is the slogan is like Applebe's has eaten good in the neighborhood, you know, Olive Garden is when you're here your family. I think ours is slay with your friends.
Speaker 1: Slay with your friends. I think this is this is this is really good. So basically this is how I picture it. You have to because it's in New York City. You have to take an elevators to be in New York. I think this is a chain. No, yeah, but it starts in New York. This is this is the first location. So it's in Times Square in New York, which is one of the most famous best spots for restaurants of this kind. So you get in the elevator and you go up to like the tenth floor, and when you get out, there's the most gorgeous hostesses and it's titty forward but everyone's like so it's it's like Hooters, but.
Speaker 2: But not not quite as heavy.
Speaker 1: It's not tacky, it's it's more just like come on, Like everyone gets you there, the hostess to say, no matter what they say, girl, we have a table for you. Yes, Like, we have a table for you. Like there's always a table for you. That's one of the secondary slogans there's always a table for you, play with your friends, is like the top one. And then at the bottom of the menu it says in quotes, there's always.
Speaker 2: The table for you. That's so nice.
Speaker 1: So then you have to slide down from the tenth floor. There's slides. You slide down to the fifth floor, which is where the restaurant is.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that, So you slide down.
Speaker 1: Is that eighty can dust yourself off? Oh well, there's a separate entrance for those who can't have that experience, we do something fun for them. Yeah, anyone that's yeah, that needs a separate entrance. We will have a different experience for you. It will be horror. It will be scare actors jumping out while you go down a hallway. But that's just you know, you still have an experience.
Speaker 2: Wow, what's it called the restaurant?
Speaker 1: The Chiefs.
Speaker 2: It's called the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: It's called the Chiefsmansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Well, that's already kind of that's already kind of a loaded problem. It's already kind of not a great It.
Speaker 1: Should not be cheaps huh.
Speaker 2: It should be let's see, I'm sorry, I don't mean to shoot down your.
Speaker 1: Idea, I'm steaming our restaurant the cheese. It was a first came into my head. What it's called chefs. Chefs, That's what I was getting at, And I was starting to say chiefs, but I meant to say chef.
Speaker 2: It should be meaningful to us, like we're like like, I.
Speaker 1: Think we love sp No.
Speaker 2: I think it should be called I think it should be a world restaurant, world restaurant. I think it should be called. No, this is what I think it should be called. The tree, the.
Speaker 1: Tree, Oh my god, I love that. I love the tree. And you climb the tree and then you have to like take a slide down into the.
Speaker 2: Tree, into the tree and into the canopy, and then like everyone's got big tits, and yeah, the bloodies are so good and they're so.
Speaker 1: Good, and you can drink three of them. That's actually the tagline. You're gonna want three of these. You're gonna want three of these?
Speaker 2: Oh No, the tagline's gonna be ooh, you like this, You're gonna have three of these?
Speaker 1: You like this. You're gonna have three of these. I like this. And that's what we have to tell all of our waiters to say to everyone when they come in like, that's a great choice. You're gonna have three of those.
Speaker 2: That is so amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so amazing. And I also think that, you know, all the servers should be people who are escaping scientology the tree to give them a soft place to land.
Speaker 2: Totally, people escaping scientology. Let's see people who used to be a Times square, Elmos and Elsa's Yes, yes, I think give them a better working condition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Well, we pay so much. We pay a huge salary to all of our servers.
Speaker 2: Yes, the training takes what like two years. I think it's a.
Speaker 1: Two year training just to make sure that they're the kind of person who can really take an order. We don't allow them to write the orders down. No, we don't like that. I think a true test of a waiter is you have to remember every detail of an order.
Speaker 2: You would stuff down, oh every time.
Speaker 1: But I'm that's here's the thing I'm not.
Speaker 2: You're not working at the tree and.
Speaker 1: Actually applying for a job here. I'm the boss. I'm not working a tree. I'm just the manager.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think there's a giant painted portrait of tree pain yeah by the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and She is like an honorary manager, because who's better at managing anything much.
Speaker 2: She is one of the best music managers of all time.
Speaker 1: What do you think the traction is on the Amy Adams tree Paining biopic that we pitched because I feel like people got excited about it and then I didn't see John August start writing it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's used to take that up with John. But I think Hunter Harris really I think she felt. I feel like Hunter was very supportive. And again this is her idea. She was the one who originally in her substack or on her Twitter, we went over this.
Speaker 1: She was the one who Amy Adams is the No, she didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes she did, Queen. She says she said for years now that Amy Adams is winning her Oscar for the tree Paining biopec I literally said this so funny.
Speaker 1: I didn't even realize that she said that. I thought that was something that we came up with. No, but you pitched Oh, I pitched the storyline the zero Dark thirty sort of like yeah, yeah, yeah, the Kim Kanya call.
Speaker 2: But I have an alternate casting option not to step on you and Hunter.
Speaker 1: I do want to give all the credits a Hunter.
Speaker 2: By the way, No, no, no, I wasn't accusing you of not giving a Hunter the credit. I looked at a picture of tree recently, and of course the red hair, you think Amy Adams. But in terms of the face and the beauty and the severity of that face, huh ready ready, Yeah, Sarah Paulson in a red wig. I think it could work. Okay, you're not as into it as I thought you would be. Can I say, look up a photo of her now they're this, They have the same face.
Speaker 1: I mean I would have known look it up. All right, I'm looking looking at a picture of tree paint. I guess what I'm saying is like Sarah Paulson. Yeah, yes, certainly, they do favor. They do favor. They favor. They favor each other's tree pain and Sarah Paulson they favor. Okay, Okay, you've never heard this expression. You really do favor?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Yes, I know that that expression.
Speaker 1: But I will say I feel and I'm just gonna come out and say this, Sarah Paulson has been so booked and busy that I'm not dying to see her do tree pain like I feel like Sarah Pulston is always in eighteen projects a year, you know what I mean? Like, I feel like I want Amy. I want this for Amy bad, Okay, because the whole point is like, we need to get Amy her oscar and tree Pain's story told. I think that Sarah Paulson could do an amazing job telling the story. But in a world where this is real and it's app not, we should reinforce that it's not. I'm sorry, but I can't leave my girl Amy behind.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's fair. She needs to win, yeah, absolutely, because meanwhile, you got the younger girls potentially reaking in a second Oscar this year.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, did she see the Golden Globe nominations?
Speaker 2: I did? I did.
Speaker 1: I thought there was many good things about it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is sort of the meta commentary, is that everyone's like, oh, this is all very respectful, like there are no like back in the day would be like the fun thing was to be like, oh my god, the Golden Globes are so fucking stupid. I can't believe they nominated this, you know. And now it's like, oh, well, because the HFPA doesn't exist because they were always a joke. This nominating body is like actually has some taste and isn't jockeying for like shoulder rubbing with like actors.
Speaker 1: Did you see The One category I think is so dumb though, is like Best Cinematic Box Office Achievement. And it's like, well, she was nominated, but like it's just such a silly category because it's like, okay, so there's five nominees, but you're gonna give it to the one that made me the most money, right, Like, yeah, so Barbie's gonna win. It's not like there's like a nail bier if like John Wick four is gonna beat Barbie. It's just stupid. It's like, if you want to award the thing that gave the most money, be like and this year we're giving a special honorary Golden Globe to two or three movies who broke through and made a lot of money. Like if that's what we're saying, and then just do it. They're also doing a stand up Award. Now, yes, yes, they nominated all the greats from the last two months of social commentary. All the greats are there. Everyone who had the best things to say over the past couple of years is nominated for the Golden Globe for stand up everyone whose commentary was desperately needed.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I'll watch. But the Golden Globe, I feel like they have such there's clawing their way out of the pits, you know, like they've really befallen. Tragedy has befallen them over the last several years.
Speaker 1: I think we'll definitely watch. Uh huh, I mean I think we'll be there. I think it's our jobs to watch, you know what I mean. I think we are the culture. E's this bo I think if we don't watch the Golden Globes, who's watching? Oh yes, our millennial asses who bought into the glitz and glamour of the HFPA as children and we.
Speaker 2: Did totally completely dead and then we have to watch. Speaking of having to watch, I think you guys have to watch Matt and I very briefly appear at Andy and Anderson's CNN New Year's Eve. Oh bash, We'll be briefly appearing and talking to our guys Andy and Anderson.
Speaker 1: I've never met Anderson. He's lovely, I'm certain of that, that's true. I mean, like he's such a such a minch.
Speaker 2: Yes, he is the North Star gay guy. For my parents. He was like, well, you know, Anderson has a baby and you can too.
Speaker 1: And I go, uh huh do they say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh they say that all the time. And then like, you know Anderson, I think they call him Cooper something. They Cooper has owns a home and you should too, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, uh huh, Yeah, Cooper owns a home.
Speaker 2: Cooper has a firehouse?
Speaker 1: Yeah he sure does.
Speaker 2: Does he still live there? Remember that was like the big like West Village.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like the Bachelor of New York. I remember like the stories about Anderson Cooper, like being spotted leaving David Barton. Jim Oh, this was like true NYU culture was like of the time. We're like two thousand and eight to twenty twelve, like everyone would be talking in about like, oh, did you see Anderson Cooper was leaving David Barton's gym right over the Aster Cuts, right a haircutter place where I still go. I still roll the dice every single time. I don't have an ordinary person that cuts my hair. I just go roll the dice at Astercuts and I leave with a debulous haircut every single time.
Speaker 2: What's the price now? Like still twenty dollars or something.
Speaker 1: Oh it's something reasonable, you know what I mean, Like I love that place. It feels like a neighborhood spot, even though it's probably so expensive the rent, you know what I mean. Like that's like in the heart of Astroport.
Speaker 2: Remember when they were going to maybe close during COVID. Yeah, that was devastating, so devastating. You know what's still there too, The Super and Burger. Oh cozy super Burger. Oh that is a classic. That's a classic spot. We were driving down Saint Mark's like and through Astra Place on Saturday night with Sudi and Mo, and I was like, I can't believe this was my neighborhood. Like I used to Like this was every day for me, was walking down Saint Mark's onto campus quote unquote, like staying BOKESD for like twelve hours and then going straight home. I I was, I did not really do much in college besides go to like our little comedy parties, and that was like I didn't really like socialize outside of comedy kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get. I mean, like I always feel like looking back, all of our friends were the straight comedy kids, which I think is great, but like I didn't have any like gay friends. Like it was like you and me, and then we would always do like you know, sketch and improv parties. And then we didn't really have like we didn't go out to like gay bars, you know what I mean, We didn't do that.
Speaker 2: No, it was unique Colin court Aposse, who has now moved to New York. Oh and yeah, and that was it. We were like the little gay crew.
Speaker 1: But but maybe you did some more gay stuff to ever go to the Splash was that place? Yes, Splash did.
Speaker 2: I never set food and Splash people are so like all like the age twinks of that time are like.
Speaker 1: Yes, our generation, yeah, yeah, it's like this storied place. And so basically if everyone listening doesn't know what Splash is, it was like sort of like the gay bar where you could absolutely be eighteen and get in and drink and carry on and like god, who knows what went down there, but like it was definitely like the underage gay nightclub in New York. And for some reason they got away with that for a really long time.
Speaker 2: I know, even though like word on the street was that like it was every underage person. But I had a couple pre medgays that I would like go out with. The first gay bar I ever went to was Urge, which was this village it's no longer there, and it blew my mind. I thought every gay bar had go go dancers and did that. Took some danger box kids there once. I think I took Nick Packard there and Mike Spence there and like Spencer Novak there and like all those boys, those straight.
Speaker 1: Points, you were hoping they'd feel the Urge.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was just they were just like, let's go. I was like, let's go to a gay bar, and they're like okay, and then I think, yeah, I was like twenty one, freshly twenty one and went to the Cock, which still exists, but back then it was like a little bit diceier, even dicier than it is now. And like within five minutes of walking in, some complete stranger freakazoid like stuck his tongue down my throat and I was like, we gotta go. Like it was New York was even back then, even when people said that it died. Then I'm like, no, like that's its own legend. Everything calcifes into its own little legend. Yeah. In time, you know, I think.
Speaker 1: My first gay bar was Phoenix. Oh, Phoenix is solid. Yeah, Phoenix was I mean Phoenix is still there, right, yeah, Phoenix. The only one that we've lost that I'm like really really hurts my soul is boiler Roat. I know, boiler room being gone is it feels like.
Speaker 2: A tragedy now, I know.
Speaker 1: And did you know that like the duplex upstairs cabaret s Base is also no more? What? Yeah? I know, Like that's where I started. Have you heard of Christmas? Like that's where I started performing at. Like we saw so many shows there, like Gayshoar and Jackson started there.
Speaker 2: That's where I I'm the hardest there with Gray's Anatomy improv.
Speaker 1: That's where we bombed the hardest.
Speaker 2: Then we bombed the hardest there. Cola Scola we do their shows there. Oh wow, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now they don't do shows there anymore. I guess since the pandemic. It's just it's like and like to hear about like those certain places being endangered. That really hurts. Yeah, that really hurts. And I was just in Austin and Rainy Street is just gone. What like Rainy Street like it's not what it used to be like it used to be just like a run of like cool bars and like really really really like it was just so unique to that city. And like I don't know people from Austin know, but like now it's like a lot of condos hotels. By the way, I did watch the last episode of Potomac. I just caught up on Potomac on the plane just because. And they went to Austin and they stayed in the hotel that I stayed in last year when I was doing my Christmas store, which is right on Rainy Street. And the whole bit of the Potomac episode was, Wow, there's so much construction around right, And it's because like there's so much construction in that area that used to be so cool. It's like all getting like condo fied, Like Austin is Austin stay weird, more like Austin getting corporate.
Speaker 2: Austin getting Silicon valleyed.
Speaker 1: It was not my favorite thing to see. I hate to see it.
Speaker 2: Well, Ken Harry's must still be there.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Really, well, it's not in La anymore like that. There's one in Austin the original Okay, I have to verify that I don't know, but definitely the one in La Is Gone, which also stung.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. Oh did you ever go to Eastern Bloc, because speaking of Andy and Anderson, that was the first time I saw them in person, and Sam Tager and I went when we were like twenty three and we were so starstruck.
Speaker 1: Didn't you reach out for Andy's hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like, oh my god, that's so embarrassing. I reached out for Andy's hand. I had never been not close to a famous person before, and he touched it back. He touched it back and stroked my arm, but like didn't see who who was touching him. He just kind of like, ooh, whoever's touching me? That was our first little spark. You're not the only one who has chemistry with him.
Speaker 1: I'm dying. You have to tell him that.
Speaker 2: I think I did. I think he knows.
Speaker 1: We should tell him that. Will be are on with them on CNN and be like, excuse me, gentleman.
Speaker 2: In front of millions of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be like, hey, last time I saw you guests together was at Eastern Bloc. I grazed you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I was actually just at Club Coming, which used to be Eastern black. I performed at Club Coming for the first time in years because Alan was having like a charity show and I will go wherever Alan tells me to go, and I'll say this sound'im coming.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, yes, what did he say?
Speaker 1: I was like, how did it go? Trader season two? And he said, it's a better season this year than last year.
Speaker 2: Wow? Of course, because it's all it's all reality people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that, because it was all reality people, it was way better. He said he had a blast doing it. He like lit up when I asked him about it. He told me a little bit of tea, nothing too crazy, but like.
Speaker 2: He told always liked the team.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. He literally didn't even say any names or anything. He was just like he just gave a sense of like what kind of personalities were there. And I was like, well, I've no I know the cast. He was like, You're not going to be disappointed, you know what I mean? Like he seemed like it's going to be really good.
Speaker 2: If Larsa Pippen takes it all home to scream.
Speaker 1: I hope that Parvety wins.
Speaker 2: That feels like too obvious, though, and I feel like the players would.
Speaker 1: So did Suri. Suri winning also felt too obvious, not necessarily, well, I mean, I think it would be too obvious if Parverty was a trader, That's what I'll say. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I want one of the housewives to be a trader. Bad oh.
Speaker 2: I would love for a house off to be a trader. If Parverty was a faithful and one, that would be amazing.
Speaker 1: I would I like to see Phaedri be a trader.
Speaker 2: She would be an amazing trader. That is a calculated person, calculating a person.
Speaker 1: We know this. I'm not saying anything. We don't know she does the calculations. Apparently Married to Medicine is good this year, padress on it. I don't know. I do have to say I watched Potomac. I watched these last two episodes just to catch up. You haven't watched them, right.
Speaker 2: No, But the Vulture recapper, I think said that this week's episode was decent. Was the best of the season. Maybe not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it probably was. You know, it ends with Robin breaking down in the van. I'm like, she was like trying to make me a villain. Yeah, yeah, so that that's happening. It's still a little weird with the Wendy Necker stuff. But one thing I'll say is, you know who's come from behind is Mia Thornton. Now legendary. Mia Thornton is now the star of the show. She's now the star of the show. She's center time. And whenever they held they hold the champagne flue.
Speaker 2: Is she really in the center.
Speaker 1: No, you're just saying, God.
Speaker 2: This is how bad I am. I'm classless. I'm below the dirt with these women. Because I commented on the reel of Mia in front of the Watchford Happens Live, Step and Repeat on my public account, I said, flop and like, I'm like openly like cyberbullying these strangers. But like the comments on that on the rest of that reel were much worse than what I wass saying, Like the Internet, we do not like this woman. I don't think she can come from behind anywhere, from any angle any which way.
Speaker 1: I honestly, you know what's weird is that, Like I know that that's true, Like I know that, like Mia is Mia. Like that's why I call her the legendary Mia Thornton is because I would describe her as not legendary. But this all being said, like she is the one probably with the most compelling thing going on, which is like I guess her small. So I don't know. I've literally awning as I'm even saying this, like the show is not the it's it's not good, and you know what's funny, Like I actually experimented with art this week and I went to see The Boy and the heron Oh my god, what did you think? I said, I'm leaving Potomac behind. I'm going to see me as Aari.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the legendary me a Zaki.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually real coaching number eight, me and Thornton, more.
Speaker 2: Like the legend Zaki period.
Speaker 1: That's real coaching number eighty eight. Yes, but I saw it. It was stunning. I mean, the animation is absolutely wild time once it really comes to life, and like it's almost like I can't really explain the plot because it's not really the point. No, Like I left it and I had taken like a twenty five milligram edible too, and I'm watching it and I'm just like like absorbing all of this, and then afterwards I was like I have to read a smart thing piece on this, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Or you don't even really need to. That's the thing with me Azaki films is that, like you watch them and it's whatever you felt during the viewing experience. It's not about plot, it's not about I hate to say this, but it really is just about vibes. And I hate that I'm using that word reducing this genius, one of the best animated film the best animated filmmaker of all time.
Speaker 1: To vibebe to the word vibe. Yazaki is vibe. I'm still a coach at number fourteen.
Speaker 2: Mia Zaki is es. I'm so excited to see it a premiere at tiff when me, Aaron and Joshua there and we wanted to see it so badly but we never got around to it. But oh my god, have you ever seen Kiki's Delivery Service in the English dub No the girl who plays Kiki, I'm like, oh my god, Like she sounds so familiar. Who is that Kirsten Dunst, Wow, giving like an expert level voice acting performance when she was like twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean expect nothing less from the greatest, from the greatest.
Speaker 2: Really truly, she was like twelve when they did that, and was like Phil Hartman plays the little cat like god, like this is the thing Miyazaki film. The English dubs are fantastic because there's a lot of like you know, with Japanese animation. With anime, it's like there are peurists who are like, no, you only listen to the Japanese original audio, like that's the way to consume it, and like the dubs are sometimes like completely bastardized, but like all the Miyazaki homes have a consistent like quality in terms of like the American slash English actors that they cast, Yeah, was it in English? It was great?
Speaker 1: And Robert Pattinson played the heron yes, and it was a voice I have never I would never if had you told me to guess. Basically, Willem Dafoe is also in this, and I would have guessed that he was playing the hero and maybe other roles because of just the vocal quality of the performance. But I never would have guessed this was Robert Pattinson. Willem Dafoe is like really great in the movie and scary, and Jemma Chan is in it right, and it really did. It had like an iconic voice cast, and I was blown away that that was Robert Pattinson. But Robie he's in his art bag.
Speaker 2: Well he is. He has a way with voice and dialect and like him in Good Time. Did you ever see Good Time? That's Happy Brothers movie.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: He does like fucking New Yorker like he did, but he does it so well that I'm just like that was when I was like, oh, this guy can like really drop into anything like any tamber.
Speaker 1: Who knew that the cast of Twilight would give such thespians. But also you know, it's almost like Riverdale with Charles Melton, like you can't be writing these people out, never writing these people off. Rather because they do these projects that like they just so happened to be, like I guess, attractive and charismatic enough to book when they were younger, Like of course that's, of course that's gonna make a There's gonna be a certain ripeness there for that person to cultivate talent and then become a movie star because there was already something about them, like you know who else. I'm obsessed with Lily ryan Hart from river yal And she was some fucking great in Hustlers. I love her. I can't wait to see what she does, Kiki, Kiki.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the thing. Like back in the day, it was like Michelle Williams The Teen, Yeah, the Teen sort of like Coterie to like Prestige. Pipeline was like very there was no blueprint for it. It was just like Michelle Williams was like the first one that was like oh wow, like you can really yeah, super prestige like parlay that and then yeah, this is but like it's happening more and more, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I was watching like the interviews, like Natalie Portman and Julianne Moore have been doing a bunch of let me just say, delightful interviews on the May December.
Speaker 2: They're wonderful together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're so great, And I didn't realize that, I guess. Julian Moore started on As the World Turns playing twins and one of the twins that she was playing was on trial for murder but she didn't remember committing it because she had amnesia. And then it was revealed that she did not commit the murder, and I was like, if you could think of a more soap opera asked story light than that, raise your hand. I'm ready to call on you, third grader, because it's time for you to start writing, because this was iconic and honestly, that should be where The Morning Show season four goes next year. I want to see full on long Lost Twin Murderer Amnesia on trial.
Speaker 2: That's every trope, that's every trope and soaps. Yeah, truly, Twins, Amnesia, murder, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Julianne Moore would then become Julianne Moore after it. Okay, That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Soap acting is so specific and difficult, and like it was like the place people would book their first jobs. Like like Lisa Rinna does a very good job in that space, you cannot deny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's her mode as a performer is on ten committed and selling it, you know what I mean, Like that's what Lisa Rinna is gonna do is sell it.
Speaker 2: Okay, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of other like, oh, I remember when I was little, like my mom was obsessed with all my children and.
Speaker 2: My mom, yeah, we've talked about this left all my children.
Speaker 1: Josh Dummel was on it. Sarah Michelle Geller played Erica Kane's daughter Kendall, and that was where she got her start. I mean famously. I guess Margot Robbie was a soap star in Australia. I believe, like, oh god, I almost said Kylie Minogue, but I would think it was just on my Australia tip. But she might have done soaps in Australia too when she was younger. All the gays in La went to go see Kylie Minogue k Frishleiker's birthday and they said it was absolutely stunning. And I said, Kylie, that's someone, that's someone we gotta go pay respects to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that woman fucking sired me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Would you say it was a combination a tag team of her in Seline Neon, which made Bowen Yang.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, Kylie, I like came to when I was really Oh my god, I was. I had a dance dance revolution DDR. You had no no, but this is the thing. My mom would be at Costco at the park Menos mall and then I'd be like, Mom, I'm going across the street to best Buy and I would go to best By were at the center of the shore and there was a giant TV, A PS two and two DDR dance pads. It was like a fucking amphitheater. No, it was like a coliseum. Like three six people would start to gather around me, and this like thirty year old girl, like goth girl, who would it was her? And this like scrawny Asian fourteen year old boy fucking slayhing, fucking throwing arms and elbows and legs and knees and feet around to every fucking trash techno song from that era. But there was a song called love at First Sight. Yeah, well, I mean I kick get you out of my head. I was like I was, and I was like, who is this woman? And then thus began my obsession with.
Speaker 1: You've said that? So that is an iconic mom in line. Who is this this woman? That is something you've said? Anythings?
Speaker 2: This, this gay male experience is asking who is this this woman?
Speaker 1: That's actually real culture number forty, the gay male experiences asking who is this woman?
Speaker 2: Title of that is who is this woman?
Speaker 1: Should the title be who is this woman? Or slay with your friends? Slay with your friends, slay the tree the cherie Oh my god? Yeah, well she looked amazing. Apparently she was amazing. The venue that she performs in Vegas is like really cool, very intimate, and she goes right up into the crowd and goes right next to the tables, and like it's sort of like up close with Kylie, up close and personal with Kylie Minogue.
Speaker 2: Carla, I love that we have to see her. I have so much Vegas ketchup to play.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the fact that you've not yet seen Adele, I would show go with you again next year. I would go see. Oh my god, you missed Kelly too. Oh.
Speaker 2: I know, miss I have not been since like two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: You know what we need to do, and it's dangerous to say, let's be there for more than three days, but we need to figure out a way that we can see at least two in a weekend, and one of them might have to be.
Speaker 2: Katieina Extina A one.
Speaker 1: Katie's done, Katie's cooking Ika, she hang up the cherries and the lemons or whatever the hell goes on.
Speaker 2: Right right the toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I need to go see Kylie for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My deepest lifelong regret is never seeing Selene in Vegas.
Speaker 1: That was one hundred percent one of my greatest regrets too. Do you remember that we had tickets to see her in Madison Square Garden and then we didn't go? Oh do you remember this? Like this was like what like twenty ninety.
Speaker 2: No I remember, but I think I like blocked that out because of the shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of what a horrible memory it is.
Speaker 2: This woman may never sing again. Oh my, can't think of it. I can't talk about it. Oh no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: That's why I always say see the legends while you can go go see her.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hate me what They invited me to go see Madonna on Thursday, And then yesterday I was talking They invited like me and a couple of people from work, and I was talking to Ago about it and I was like, I don't know what the vibe is like Thursday nights, Like I think, I say, yeah, like we're all like again, this is not me complaining about you know, work.
Speaker 1: It's a tough part of the week.
Speaker 2: It's a tough part of the week. But and like also it's the third show, it's Christmas. We've only had like one week long breaks and everyone's a little cooked. Yeah, totally at SNL at the moment, and so we're just like, I don't think this is the time to do it, and so I pulled out. But I was going into a little box and see it. But I don't think I can.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have it in me.
Speaker 2: But it's Madge, and it's like, this is the last time.
Speaker 1: I think that you have to you have to really con or that. But also like you don't want to be fucking exhausted on Friday and Saturday. And also if you're gonna go see Madge, you gotta go all the way in totally you gotta go Madge.
Speaker 2: Nicki Minaj Pink Friday two World Tour, oh March thirtieth in New York. MSG, that's an interesting thought, interesting thought out there.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on the album.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it necessarily should have. I think it's a you know, it's an obvious sort of like marketing thing to call it a sequel to Pink Friday, right right, High High's low Lows.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say those, yeah, same thing, Hig High as low.
Speaker 2: Which makes it feel like Queen in a way, and I feel like Queen has aged Okay, it doesn't sit up there with like her best stuff, which again like as otherwise like her mixtapes and her The Friday sort of like series in terms of like Pink Friday, Romans, Revenge, Drman, Reloaded, and Pink Print.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that I was really excited when Barbie Dangerous started. I was like, Oh, here we go. I was like, I was like, this is where we're starting. I'm really really excited. And then I didn't really get excited again. But through throughout I was like, oh, this is moments, and then I don't know, I did. I did find myself like gravitating more towards.
Speaker 2: Like fuck the club up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really liked Cowgirl.
Speaker 2: Cowgirl's great.
Speaker 1: I get that everybody is probably gonna be a huge hit. I you know, Like I don't know, but I guess like I was just I was waiting for something a little bit more high impact and a little bit more original. I guess that's what I liked about Queen and the Pink Print is it felt like they were something different. And now it's like Pink Friday too, Like I understand that we're doing a sequel to Pink Friday, but I think the fact that like then in and of itself, like isn't inherently completely original, kind of takes something from it for me. And also like when you call something a sequel like Pink Friday too, like you have to then you are then like presenting it in the shadow of Pink Friday, which is such a fucking moment and was such an original burst of like this new talent and all this new, like you know, something we hadn't seen before this like pop fused hip hop like super nova that she was like, that's all here. But I'm missing the moments in the album where I'm like, whoa, Like this feels brand new, and this feels like really exciting and different for her, and I'm like, but definitely her talent is on display, and like I enjoy listening to it. I just wonder if it's too long, And I wonder if we could have just packaged it a little bit differently and we might like it more because it wouldn't feel like, you know, in the shadow of its predecessor. But also I do agree that is obviously a marketing thing, and I do think the marketing thing worked because everyone knows this album is out, you know what I mean, Like in presenting it like this, like you do like sort of harken back to a monoculture ish type thing, which was Pink Friday. You know what I mean, Like everyone knows the pink thing with Nikki, Like right, the Empire staple thing can be lit up pink and we get why.
Speaker 2: Was it let a pink for that?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: That's amazing. I mean, gag City is like the best. It's it's actually like the most impressive, amazing grassroots fan marketing campaign ever. I love it, and I love Gag City so much, but like, yeah, I guess that's what's some sort of booying this album for now, and like who knows in a few months, like what we'll be talking about in terms of this album. I do think everybody will probably be a single. I think Pink Friday Girls is they'll they'll be they'll be huge hits. I just I think I can't tell, am I crazy. I'm like the thing of Pink Friday wasn't that it was all samples, Like every song is a sample here, which there's nothing wrong with that. It doesn't cheapen anything, but but to your point, it's like it also kind of like is another degree of separation away from any kind of original feeling, novelty sort of thing we get from this kind of album from her, from her big return.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the billy sample that opens the album?
Speaker 2: I was so shocked, like I pressed to play on the album. I was like, wait, are you wait? Really this like that?
Speaker 1: We did not know that's where we'd be starting.
Speaker 2: I know, mean neither. I was like cool, like it like got it, like got me to pay attention. I was like, oh that's what. That's a big swing but great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I'm going to continue to be spinning her and we'll see if she lights me up anymore. Okay, I mean you know I did. I did, like last time that I saw you. It's buried all the way the album. Like at one point I looked at the trap list. I was like, Okay, how far am a way am I from this being over? Which probably is not a great sign, but I couldn't believe how long the album was, Like, whoa, we had no qualm stop making this longest album in the world.
Speaker 2: Huh right, girl, I have to confess something. What do you confessing a song that I'm currently obsessed with? What is she Loving on Me? By Jack Carlow I'm like, this is a fucking one of his girls.
Speaker 1: This is a.
Speaker 2: Fucking slay a hit. I'm one of his girls. Also lovely host when he hosted last season. Very funny person. I just never thought that, like I would be like one of his girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I never saw that for you either, Yeah, but I think like that you'd be a Jack Carlow.
Speaker 2: I like this song a lot, and it's the perfect It is like so indicative of this time in music where it's like it's two minutes, it's a sample, it's whatever. But I'm just like, you know what, it's whatever I'm going on. I'm going to repeat on this.
Speaker 1: It's easy to repeat because it's so short.
Speaker 2: And I'm really I think I'm really contributing to the streams, but so is the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I support you and all your musical tastes endeavors. Everyone. Get out there and see films, listen to music, you know, get out there and experienced culture. Get out there and see me on tour.
Speaker 2: You must see mount on tour. Sneak in that sea, see the legends while you can see.
Speaker 1: The legends, while you can, cause one day I won't be performing anymore?
Speaker 2: Perish the thought.
Speaker 1: It's time for I don't think so, honey, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Oh really quickly. I'm sure I'm not the only person to say this, but you know how how on Spotify, if you play a Taylor Swift song, there's a six pointed star that's on the bar. No, oh, you didn't notice this?
Speaker 1: What? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: If you're going unless you didn't update your app? If you go on Spotify, play any Taylor song.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm playing cool Summer.
Speaker 2: Okay, now look at now, look at the thing? Oh on your phone?
Speaker 1: Okay, what am I supposed to see?
Speaker 2: Look at the time bar? Is it a circle? Or is it a star?
Speaker 1: It's a circle?
Speaker 2: Oh? Never mind, you must have done have updated your app?
Speaker 1: What is the star? Me?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, show, I'll show you the star.
Speaker 1: Is it just because it's Taylor and being a little frisky? Well? Or is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's a clue everyone thinks so I'm obviously not the Okay, so do you see that little star?
Speaker 1: You are? What is she trying to tell us?
Speaker 2: It's a six pointed star?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And what's her sixth album?
Speaker 1: Reputation. What is going on?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna find coming. It's coming.
Speaker 1: I think REPTV is coming. Girl. And she called it what did she call it? An interview? She well, she was Times Person of the Year. And she called it a goth punk moment of female rage against a system that is gaslighting by an entire social structure. I was like, wow, you she has never failed to deliver with her insane soundbites. I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative and now this.
Speaker 2: But when she said that, I'm like, this girl. You know, this girl is like, Damn, I wish I went to college. Damn I wish I took Conversations of the West Humanities class.
Speaker 1: Oh No, Taylor Swift is Northwestern coded if I've ever seen it. Honestly, No, she's girl.
Speaker 2: She's Ivyley girl. Or I think there's a reason why she chose n YU to do her commencement speech. I think she would have been.
Speaker 1: I think that she would have been an n YU girl. I don't know. No, I see Taylor Swift on a campus. I see her like on a like like Stanford, Oh wow, not Stanford, Princeton, Princeton. No, Taylor Swift, Princeton values.
Speaker 2: Or she's dartmouth, she's she's giving Shonda Rhyme's Meredith Gray down. Anyway, Okay, this is I don't think so many where we take one minute to rail against something in culture. This is Matt Rodgers. I don't think so honey.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, time starts now.
Speaker 1: I don't think so honey. People being all in a fluffle and a cur fluff about me and Joy Behar on the view when I said that she was barefoot on a plane. So many people picked this up and acted like I had spit in the woman's face and that she had disinvited me from the show forever. It was a lighthearted thing. Her being barefoot was in my pre interview. It was gonna happen like it was a funny moment where I said, Joy, you were barefoot on a plane and I saw you and she said, don't tell them that. And then it was lighthearted and she laughed about it, and she said you outed me, And I said, Joy, you were not shy about it. Your feet were up and out and they were beautiful. She said, I do have pretty feet. It was a lighthearted moment, and you can't trust these medias because they will make something out of nothing. Like they made it seem like it was like an animosity moment. It was not. I had a lovely time with the View. It was a wish fulfillment for me to be in that studio with those iconic women, and when Whoopy said you have to come back, that was a dream moment. I don't think so, honey, anything other than that qualifies as a dream moment. My entire time in the View.
Speaker 2: That's one minute if you watch it, if you actually take the time to watch it, it was playfully, you know, facetiously done between both of you, and I have to say her feet were beautiful, perfectly polished nails, red nails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were a witness to it. They were absolutely stunning. Yep. I just do feel like, I don't think so, honey, bare feet on a plane, because as someone who is a survivor of athletes's foot which I'm open about on this podcast, I think we have to be considerate and careful when it comes to what our feet are capable of.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's really all I have to say about it.
Speaker 2: Do you think your athlete's foot made my fingers start to peel.
Speaker 1: Were you touching my feet? Boone?
Speaker 2: And no, but you're you showed me your athletes foot pretty close to my face.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. I don't like the insinuation here. What's the being I think that you're trying to say that I was inconsiderate and your home and was spreading my fungal.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you meant to spread your fungal, but I'm saying there's a possibility that your fungal made.
Speaker 1: Contact with my hand. Are your hands itching? No? Okay, well, then then you should just take it up with your dirm okay, because I don't think I have anything to do with its, sweetie. Okay, it looks like you need to handle yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh, govern your ass.
Speaker 1: Govern your ass, slay with your friends, more like pay for your sins. Okay, all right, this is bunny. Thanks. I don't think so, honey. I can tell you so ready and as time starts now.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, honey. Sometimes the Stanley cup don't be keeping your drinks cool long enough. This is my struggle. I don't mean to bite the hand that feeds because they did give me one for free and I'm so grateful, but I did not ask to be given that, and and there was no agreement that I would, you know, endorse it. And so my review is that sometimes it's catching a lot of fingerprints and it's not keeping the drinks cold, and the top collapse a lot of dust. So Stanley, I only want success for you, and you are a night now and I conic brand. You don't need my input. I doubt you'll even take this opinion to heart. But I think there's always room for improvement and everything in life, and God knows I have plenty of things to improve upon myself. But I think I would really thrive if the insulation was twenty four hours for cold drinks twelve hours for hot that would be an amazing sleigh.
Speaker 1: And that's one minute. And my comment on this is I've only had an incredible experience with all Stanley products I look forward to. I have to be honest showing them more in the future. I have to be honest, and I love I only say this because I care, No, I know you are the realist.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I keep drinking from it is because the handle and it's so aesthetically beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. I will say, I don't know if that black one is my favorite one, the one that you're drinking out of right now, this is not my favorite one. Like I like one of the ones with more of the color is, Like I have one that is like a reddish brown that is so chic that it is. It is the culture that made me say culture was for me. Yeah, that's and then I have a light blue one, which is stunning.
Speaker 2: And that was the culture that made you say stunning.
Speaker 1: That was the culture that first made me say stunning. It was the culture that made me say, I can slay with the drink. And we've been slaying with our friends all this episode long. It's been a culture catch up. We talked about the boy and the heron, we talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Golden Globes.
Speaker 1: The Golden Globes were touched on, and you know, we got to know each other a little bit better.
Speaker 2: And that's always a treat, always a treat to eat.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, we end every episode of this podcast, Last Cultures.
Speaker 3: Us with a song I knew I was a robber first time that he saw never saying sorry, but if I'm a ghost, dun I mean in the island went to an ilell and.
Speaker 1: And it could be my jailer to this. Listen to the song from Reputation which TV is coming very soon. If we have the Spotify six star thing to go, Bye bye bye