Speaker 1: Have you ever been fired and boom goes to dynamite. It's the Jewel Show. You know, companies can be so judgy. They're all like, we expect you to work while you're here. They have those ridiculous rules like you have to show up on a Tuesday. It works on a Tuesday. And don't even get me started on the company handbooks.
Speaker 2: Is any to read those?
Speaker 1: If they don't want the workplace to be clothing optional, they should clearly state that anyway. One woman is making international headlines today because of something that she did after being fired by her company. And her name is Karen Ooh, she did the most Karen thing ever. Will tell you what it is and why people are talking about it next. Also, if you've done something ridiculous after getting fired, please call us eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. We'll tell you what happened. Next. H it's the Jewel Show. It's Hits one o six point one. And don't forget you're never more than twenty minutes away from the Golden Ta Yeah, second hand, I'll take it this Golden Yeah. It gives you tickets to three shows Sabrina Carpenter, Billie Eilish and Dualipa. And you're never more than twenty minutes away from winning it. So pay attention. Right, we'll tell you what I about that job next the Dual show. You might get fired today, it's a double show. You never know. You also might not get fired. If you're self employed. You should fire yourself and rehire yourself a couple times today just for fun. But you never know, right, And there's a checklist of things to do if you get fired. Make sure you exit the building and remain calm so you don't burn any bridges, peacefully turn in your security badges, and then head home and start the online searches for a hacker that's well to take down the company servers and circulate AI generated provocative pictures of the CEO. Obviously, just kidding, don't do that well. AI can look weird sometimes get the real thing anyway, wonder woman is making headlines today because of what she did after being let go from her company, and it's ridiculous. Also, if you did something crazy after being fired, call us up eight eight eight three four to three one oh six one text in four to one oh six one but the woman's name appropriately is Karen.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: That is great, and she's suing her former employer. She's from the UK and she was laid off and she filed a claim against them arguing that they breached an equality law. Okay, and she was mad for one specific reason, not necessarily because she got laid off, but it was because she got fired and didn't get a farewell card. Yes, they wired her, but no farewell card. They give you those when you get fired. I've never heard of the company doing that before.
Speaker 4: They do that when you leave, like when you're like, Okay, I'm moving on to a new thing and it's all good, but now when you get fired.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: But I got fired. I did not get a farewell carded. I did get fired once. But you know what I did do. I had a long talk with my boss saying I'm so disappointed in you. This man let me buy a whole condo before he fired me, and I asked him.
Speaker 2: I was like, is it a good time for me to buy a home?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: I signed a new contract?
Speaker 1: Told you?
Speaker 7: Are you sure?
Speaker 6: He told me yes, But he knew the whole time that the show that I was on was going in a different direction. So when he fires me, I had this whole conversation. I was like, I really expected more from you. I've been trying to create a relationship with you this entire time. It's based on trust and all that stuff. And by the end of the conversation, this guy looked like he was gonna cry. He was like, I'm so sary, and I was like, that's what happens when you fired methody. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was later revealed that the company did have a farewell card for Karen, the woman who's making international headlines assuming her company because they fired her without a farewell card, but only two or three people were willing to sign it. Somebody give it to figuring the card would be worse than actually not getting Oh my gosh, Well, he.
Speaker 6: Thinks it's a good idea to give somebody a fairwell card thank you for all your hard work.
Speaker 2: Here people a.
Speaker 1: Day walking around to the other employees like, hey, fire carrent, but check it out. We got this really funny car.
Speaker 8: Cat on it and hanging on the branch, hanging there.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give this to other way out. The most petty thing.
Speaker 4: I did on the way out was the person I worked with his name.
Speaker 1: Let's just say it started with an X.
Speaker 4: Let's just say started with the next Okay, I was let go, but they asked me to stay on for three weeks because they couldn't operate without me.
Speaker 1: Yea, also, can you stick around for three weeks? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And so I removed all of the in this scenario xes from every keyboard in the building on my way out, I left right, everybody else left, I left, I came back, removed all the exes from every single keyboard in the building.
Speaker 2: That person could never type their name correct.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: That is such a brand thing to do. That's like a smart way to get Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jennifer, did you do anything then you got fired? Hello Jennifer, Hello, Hey, what'd you do after getting fired?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 10: Okay, So I worked at this restaurant, and I worked at two restaurants.
Speaker 11: When they hired me, they knew I only.
Speaker 10: Had certain days I could work there. But then after a couple of months, they started scheduling me on the days that I couldn't work. So they were being super pump of aggressive.
Speaker 1: Oh the worst show days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're just being rude, and I'm like, you knew my schedules, and now you're giving me a hard time.
Speaker 11: And so then they started messing with my schedule.
Speaker 10: They started scheduling me on the wrong days or giving me less days, and so then eventually I complained about it, and then they.
Speaker 5: Just took me off the schedule and I was like, oh, okay, great.
Speaker 1: The restaurant managers are like that. I don't know, like they all have these little Napoleon complexes, so they wouldn't even have a conversation. Because I've worked in restaurants a lot of my life. You just show up and you're not on the schedule. That's how they expect to tell you. You're like you've been taking off for the whole week, and you're just supposed to go, oh cool, all right, we'll see you later.
Speaker 11: I guess.
Speaker 10: Or they make you come in on your day like off to fill in and then they fire.
Speaker 5: Job.
Speaker 11: Oh and that was the dumbest thing too.
Speaker 5: That was a different story.
Speaker 10: But yeah, so then they basically fired me, and I proceeded to call the Health department and every single Health code violation.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was hilarious because when they did like a you know, raid on and basically like.
Speaker 11: Showed up.
Speaker 1: In the parking and watch it and smoked a cigarette even though you don't smoke at Thanks for yourself. I got a text message at four one o six one that says I worked at a red lobster in college and I got fired after about a week of working, and I kind of freaked out. I pulled two arm floaties with me like the Loan's little kids wearing a pool okay goggles in a snorkel and stood by the lobster tank. And then when management came and yelled at me, I grabbed a lobster and ran out the door. I'd love to see that. Hopefully I have flippers on too. That's amazing.
Speaker 12: It's another jubile phone frame Morning on the twenties only.
Speaker 1: On the new hits one of six point one.
Speaker 7: What hello, god, whoa?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that was close.
Speaker 9: One.
Speaker 3: Stay under the dance, stay don't come out, okay, stay down there.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hi, Hello.
Speaker 3: Looking for Tina. Yeah, yeah, hey Tina. Hi, Oh my god, tello, Tina. Tina is still there. Oh my goodness, that was close. So yes, hi, my name is mister. Oh my goodness, that was a close one.
Speaker 1: He scratched me. Edgar. Hello, I'm sorry. Yes, what are you so angry? Tina?
Speaker 3: My name is mister Pete Eakins. I'm the substitute teacher in Desmond's class today.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm a thirty good class er.
Speaker 9: Son. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think he's calming down. I think he's calming down. Okay, Okay, he's perched. Yes, So I'm calling all the parents of the students in the class today to see if any of them has any experience with any wildlife.
Speaker 1: You fit, experience with any wildlife? I'm speaking, what is wrong? Your son is fine? Your son is fine. All the kids are fine so far.
Speaker 3: So I'm the substitute teacher, and I thought it'd be really fun for show and tell today. I'm talking a little quiet because he's currently perched and I don't want to disrupt him.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Perch?
Speaker 11: Hello? What is going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, he's currently perched on top of the cabinet.
Speaker 11: What is perched on top of the cabinet?
Speaker 1: Edgar the eagle.
Speaker 3: So I thought it'd be, uh, it'd be fun to bring an eagle in here to data to show the kids. You know, I'm a substitute, so a lot of teaching going on, so I brought.
Speaker 11: My Okay, what the hell is wrong with you inside? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Is I just I'm wondering if you have any experience at ring any kind of birds of preak? Oh goodness, he just.
Speaker 7: That's my life.
Speaker 1: That's my lunch. Can't that's my lunch. He just snashed my lunch right now, right off of the I don't know if I don't want to want them to move because okay, he's perched again.
Speaker 3: He took my lunch bag right off the table.
Speaker 11: I don't get about your lunch bag.
Speaker 5: Please get my child out of there right now, and all the other children.
Speaker 11: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: So I just would rather try to figure this out because you know, if I have to vacate the classroom, do that now. Yeah, but I don't want to raise any alarm. So you know, it's my first substitute teaching job, so as you kind of I don't.
Speaker 11: Even about your first job. Get out of there right now.
Speaker 1: He just't off the perch again.
Speaker 9: Stop it.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna call and you're gonna get over to the out of there anyway, do you know what?
Speaker 3: Okay, just question for you that do you know what will calm and eagles down? Stay under the desk, Stay under the desks. I've got this, mister miss Reekans, has.
Speaker 11: This handled handled?
Speaker 2: Oh my godness, Hello you hear me?
Speaker 11: Can you still hear me?
Speaker 3: He's perched again, but he took the phone out of my hands.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, can you do you hear me?
Speaker 11: The eagle has the phone?
Speaker 9: Can you even hear me anymore?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 1: Can you put it on speakerphone, mister eagle if you.
Speaker 5: Can hear me? I don't Hey, I gotta go.
Speaker 11: I gotta go to my kids school right now. This is not even happening. The stupid stute likes hav an eagle in the classroom.
Speaker 5: I gotta so sorry.
Speaker 11: I'm so sorry. I'll be back as soon as I can.
Speaker 14: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Well, don't leave work yet, because this is actually Jubil from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you. Then your husband set you up. It's a joke. Your husband set you up?
Speaker 13: God No, I really literally thought somet broaden eagle.
Speaker 14: Inside a classroom.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jewble phone, Franks, It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 6: So Drake is getting troubled a down so good. This time it's for his pigtails.
Speaker 1: He's got pigtails right now.
Speaker 6: I think it's so funny because also I feel like he asks for it, but he's getting trolled for a look that Snoop Dogg was able to pull off once upon a time, You've.
Speaker 1: Never been and never will be, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 2: Drake, Well, I guess that's kind of the point.
Speaker 6: So he's got pigtail braids with burretts in it, and people are not letting him even relax. You don't know what a barrette is, Victoria, Like a clip or like a yeah, like a little clip at the end. They come in different shapes and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's called a clip.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So he posted this picture earlier this week, and he's really excessorized.
Speaker 2: You got to give it to him, though, No, you don't.
Speaker 1: He has no shame.
Speaker 2: He'll just put himself out there. However, he feels.
Speaker 4: Sometimes shame exists for a reason. I don't think he's supposed to prevent you from doing dumb things like that.
Speaker 1: I respect it. I normally will take any opportunity to hate on Drake, but they don't look that bad on him. Really out at the point, they really don't. It doesn't matter what he looks like. Drake should go away.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, he is expressing himself through his style, and the Drake.
Speaker 1: Buy a little mansion in Montana and go away all like him. That's what a lot of people do in Montana. It's a good spot to like get a lot of land itself. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 2: Well, he's in Canada and he's got a lot of land.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's in Canada. Guess where he's from. Stay there.
Speaker 6: Okay, So punk and spice comes at a price. There's no surprises there. But did you know there was an actual pumpkin spice tax? So it's pumpkin spice's crack. I think we can all agree on that that But there is a pumpkin spice tax, and Target is probably one of the biggest offenders. So they're hiking up the cost of anything from seven point four percent to ninety two percent more items. Really, they don't have pumpkin spice. It could be trail mixed versus pumpkin spice. Trail mix, and they can hike that up ninety two point two percent.
Speaker 16: They can hike up the one with pumpkin spice flavoring ninety two percent, so basically a whole another You're ride the whole.
Speaker 1: Other bag without the whole other bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's pumpkin spice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And funny enough, Starbucks is only doing it twenty five point two percent, so not as high as Target.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why is there a tax to begin with? Because pumpkin spice is cracked? Left love text that you'll pay it inst they do.
Speaker 2: Even not a taste good.
Speaker 6: It's like a party in your mouth that automatically makes you feel like fall has arrived, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, But it doesn't taste that good. I don't take.
Speaker 6: Very high, but it's I'm not going to eat regular trail mix, but I'm going to eat pumpkin spice trail mix. So there's something to that. And lastly, an Apple Watch today will keep your doctors away. Did you guys know that there's a new feature on with the new iOS eleven on the Apple Watch that is actually able to detect whether or not you're going to get sick or COVID or something.
Speaker 2: Like that before it happens.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing mine.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's something called the their vitals app. So I guess it's been so accurate on their health assessments that it's able to just tell you. So as you wear it, it knows when your body is starting to fight something, and so it can tell you if you're going.
Speaker 1: To get fine. It doesn't mine doesn't even know what. I'm working out for an hour and a half because it shuts off after seventeen second every single time, every time. And you want to know why, because I have tattoos on my arms and I can't see through the tattoos. It's not very inclusive apple, not at all. And then I turn off the autopause feature, which why would you have autopause on the workout thing? Let people figure out when to pause their own workouts, right, maybe if you haven't, like your heart rate hasn't gone up for an hour because somebody forgot to turned off, go hey are you still working out? But I don't know what They have an autopause feature for cyclists, I guess, which why why do cyclists need an autopause feature? Because when they're not peddling, they don't want to count it. I guess I can't even wear it anymore when I got it because of the fitting stuff on it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: That's why I got that Apple Watch. But now I can't wear it because I get so frustrated at the gym when I'm wearing it, because I'll be starting a workout and then seventeen seconds I feel a little vibrate because it paused.
Speaker 4: I have the opposite problem. It tries to be like are you working out when I'm literally just kind of like walking.
Speaker 1: I was like, listen, your heart rate's way higher than normal. Are you working out?
Speaker 6: We should count this for you really healthy.
Speaker 1: But that's what's trending.
Speaker 13: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Alyssa is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Bryce. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see ifiel tell us why is ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Alyssa, how long has it been since you heard from Bryce?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 13: My gosh, you guys, it's been I want to say two weeks, Okay, like that's legitimate. I gave it a week and I was like, okay.
Speaker 14: Maybe he's just like.
Speaker 11: Super busy or got like late COVID you know.
Speaker 2: I sure, yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 11: Okay, so I gave him a better bit of it.
Speaker 13: Doubt, but like now it's been too long, you know, And I just I really really liked this guy a lot, and I thought we had a really you know, strong connection.
Speaker 14: But like then just to hear absolutely nothing, I'm just kind of like, okay, like I need to.
Speaker 6: Find out what happened, you know, Yeah, did you try to reach out to him to like instigate the conversation or anything.
Speaker 13: Well, It's just like I don't think anything went wrong, you know. I like maybe something on the d it might have scared him off. Like I just I'm not sure because like he was so adamant about reaching out to me and like you know, wanting to stay close and connected, and then for him to just drop off a cliff like that, I'm like, Okay, something's going on, you know, Like now I'm playing detective, you know.
Speaker 11: And we actually we.
Speaker 13: First met and like clicked over Instagram because we both have French yes.
Speaker 14: Very specific type of dog lover.
Speaker 13: It's a lifestyle choice, you know, So we're part of a small community.
Speaker 14: Of French ye lovers and you know, we just like.
Speaker 13: Bonded over our adorable dog children.
Speaker 14: And you know, after a couple of.
Speaker 13: Weeks like chatting back and forth, I invited him.
Speaker 11: To go with me to an Italian cooking class.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun, that's really fun.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it was like super romantic. I'm supposed to go as a friend who failed, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 14: My god, this is perfect.
Speaker 13: Like it's not gonna be awkward. We have an activity, you know, like we're not just going to be like sitting across from each other.
Speaker 14: Like what if you know, how like if.
Speaker 13: You meet someone online or like you're just texting, it could be weird when you finally meet in person, you know, but right, so you don't know. But when I met him, I was like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 11: Like totally floored.
Speaker 14: Like he's so cute, he's so fun and like.
Speaker 13: We were flirting, like getting really like you know, touchy feely and the pastas like we're it was a good excuse to like accidentally touch each other, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean.
Speaker 13: It was like major wrong con vibes, Like I was living my best kid husband life. You know, this is amazing, right, And he's like so funny so charming and he impressed the whole class, like it was just anyway, Like I said, I really liked him.
Speaker 14: That's why I'm now very confused. And you know, it was just like.
Speaker 13: A perfect date. So that's why I just can't. I'm like going back in my mind trying to think of anything that I said or that he said that was like I don't know something I missed you can think of.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't honestly like we were.
Speaker 13: Like making out by the end of the class like outside, you know, I just like got real spicy, like super fun, and I honestly, if anything, I mean, it was like too perfect, So I don't know, like can it be too perfect?
Speaker 14: And then that's the problem, Like so I don't.
Speaker 13: Know, like maybe he's also or there's just something he didn't tell me, you know, and maybe he's afraid to tell me. So I just trying to figure out.
Speaker 5: And it's weird.
Speaker 14: Because like now I'm checking his Instagram.
Speaker 13: I feel like it's like a mini like low key Stocker, which I'm totally not normally at all, Like I don't even date that much, so it's kind of weird.
Speaker 6: You don't even have to explain yourself. Yeah, I would do the same thing because I'm like, are you alive two weeks? It's a perfect date? Did you die?
Speaker 11: What if he's in the hospital? Like what if I should be concerned?
Speaker 7: You know, right?
Speaker 11: Like should I be worried at this?
Speaker 1: Hopefully not. We'll play a song, come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thank you, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll plays I'll come back and get your first afe follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Alyssa is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Bryce. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But before we do that, Alyssa, why don't you catch us up on your situation real quick?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 13: So perfectly met on Instagram. Initially, when we met in person, it was like over the top, like chemistry, super amazing making up by the end of the day, and then just like nothing for two weeks. So I'm like almost concerned at this point because there was no indis solution of anything that went wrong, you know, and it was almost too perfect.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Hello him, I speak to Bryce please. Oh yeah, this is Boyce Bryce. How you doing?
Speaker 17: Man?
Speaker 6: My name is Jebel and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Yeah, Bryce Whole shows here. My name is Nina, Hi, and I'm Victorian.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, okay, I do apologize for just try to do better in the future. Well, we do a segment on our show called the First Aid follow Up. What that is is if you go out on a date with someone and you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. Okay, so you're ghosting somebody and they emailed us. Do you have any idea who that would be?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think it is?
Speaker 8: I think it's probably Alissa.
Speaker 1: You are probably correct. Alyssa emailed us and told us about your date and she's confused. So would you mind telling us why you're a Ghostinger.
Speaker 11: Okay, no, listen, it was a great day.
Speaker 8: I didn't expect it to be that great actually, and she was kind of amazing and we we did.
Speaker 1: We really hit it off.
Speaker 11: I mean, we got along, we connected.
Speaker 8: On you know a lot of important things like that are in a lot. I mean, obviously our dogs. I'm sure she probably told you about that, being you know, being a French to frenchy dog owner.
Speaker 11: You know, this is kind of the whole thing. And no, it was great, It was a lot.
Speaker 8: It was kind of one of I just had this moment afterwards of like thinking like, oh, this isn't going to be I don't know how casual this is really going to be.
Speaker 9: But like this is just going to jump a lot of.
Speaker 8: Steps, you know, and and I don't I don't know if I'm I don't know if I'm ready for that. I just moved here not as long ago, and I started with a new company, and so a lot of my time was focused on that.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: When we went out, I kind of was one of my first three nights in a long time. And I just I don't know if I really have the space of my life right now for like a serious relationship which I think is probably where this is going to go. And I don't want to, you know, string it out longer and you know, us get a lot more emotions involved, and then you know just have to you know, break it off or disappoint her, you know, because then I'm like I'm not available, or you know, all kinds of things.
Speaker 6: But does it feel like you just skipped a lot of steps, like thinking about the future before you even go on a second date. I mean, I understand, like I guess I kind of get fear, Like I think there's always fear involved when you date somebody new. But how do you know that you're going to disappoint her, you know what I mean, unless you're planning on it.
Speaker 11: Okay, no, I'm not. I'm not planning on it.
Speaker 9: But I just she just seems she's just really.
Speaker 8: Great, you know, and I that's great all that, and I just I just I don't I don't want.
Speaker 9: To, you know, I just came into town.
Speaker 11: I don't want to.
Speaker 8: I guess I don't want to get a better reputation already, you know, and have an enemy.
Speaker 6: I'll, you know, because you think you're going to date other girls or it's just like you don't have time for her.
Speaker 11: I'm just worried.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm worried that, you know, I'm just I'm going to end up not actually having time for her and she just, you know, I'm going to make it seem like we can get invested and then it's, you know, it's not really you know, I don't really.
Speaker 5: Have that a ability.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't. I don't really know. I'm just worried that you're going to fall in love too quickly. I mean I think that that's pretty coolhen you meet somebody special.
Speaker 11: I mean yeah, but it's like, you know, I.
Speaker 8: Just got here, and it's like this is really happening, Like it's it's scary, and maybe I am over, you know.
Speaker 16: I kind of almost want to ask, like, are you sure you don't just want to be single for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like it's kind of sounds like you.
Speaker 16: Move to a new city you just want to play the field, hang out.
Speaker 8: I mean there's a bit of that, But I'm also like at an age where it's like, you know, I would like instability. I would like somebody to kind of share my life with, but yeah, no, I did just get here, So it's like, am I.
Speaker 11: Already making that step, you know, with somebody I just got here.
Speaker 1: So well, thank you for being honest with us. I appreciate. Yeah, and now I'll let you know that Alyssa's actually been listening to this conversation. She's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, Hi Hi. Sorry, not trying.
Speaker 14: To like make it weird.
Speaker 13: Maybe you too late, but thanks for answering that question. Like I was definitely curious, you know what happened because I thought I was like, okay, this is like too perfect, you know, and it's definitely not me.
Speaker 14: Sorry, no offense, Like.
Speaker 13: I was just like okay, like just because we had so much fun and there was so much chemistry and like, you know, I had no idea that you were going through so much on your own.
Speaker 11: But we can take things slow.
Speaker 13: It doesn't have to be like you know, this runaway train that like I'm not like rushing to the altar like tomorrow.
Speaker 14: I mean, I would.
Speaker 13: Vegas, like I'm down, but I also, you know, don't necessarily want to get married by Elvis.
Speaker 11: So but we can like chill.
Speaker 13: You know, like I'm totally down to hang out more and you know, like just kind of get to know each other better while you're still kind of learning the ropes.
Speaker 14: Of you know, like a new place. And it can be.
Speaker 13: A lot all at lunch. But it's more fun if you're hanging out with someone that you like, right.
Speaker 8: I mean, if if you're if you can understand and like want to take it slow, because I mean that date was we got pretty fast.
Speaker 5: But I mean, yeah, we can just.
Speaker 11: Take it slow.
Speaker 9: I think, Uh, you I can give it try.
Speaker 1: Right, Will you go on another date with a list that we'll pay for it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, gos it absolutely Colas.
Speaker 13: Wow, we're the winners of the second date. It's my dream of dream for today.
Speaker 11: Jogles first date follow up, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Can I take your order.
Speaker 11: A large black large? Do you mean aventi? No, I mean large? He means Aventi? Yeah, I have to bring on. Venti is large, Venti is twenty Danny, Yeah, large is large.
Speaker 9: In fact, cole is large and.
Speaker 17: Grande is Spanish for large. Venti's is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria your chance to take on our own Victoria. Amira is in a pumpkin smashing game of trivia for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decor needs. So shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com. And before we play, we have to get Victoria's brain all stretched out and to go there you go, Victoria, That stout sounds weird? Brain Yoga answer these as quick as possible. Okay, okay? How do the principles of quantum entanglement challenge classical concepts of locality and casualty? What bro I.
Speaker 16: Don't even know what I'm having for breakfast today?
Speaker 1: Next question, what are the mechanisms of natural selection and how do they contribute to evolution?
Speaker 16: Oh well, natural selection sometimes just happens, and just if the chicken gross.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What you have real theories about this.
Speaker 1: About natural selection?
Speaker 16: Yes, but I can't think of them right now because it's like I'm having to think, what are.
Speaker 1: The main differences between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells in terms of structure and function? I know that's fine.
Speaker 16: You think prokaryotics are bigger, and I'm pretty sure eukaryotics are smaller. And I'm pretty sure eukaryotics also has a they have like more of like a defined nucleus to do more functions, kind.
Speaker 1: Of like the I went to AI and asked him for side suffer questions. That is the answer. Sure, one of the few things I learned to Okay, it's gonna be a lot. How you won't cut out for you versus Victoria? Oh my goodness, we'll play right after this.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: Did you who?
Speaker 7: That's really good?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Good morning? Can I take your orders?
Speaker 11: Tall track at a large black coffee? Large black cock? Do you mean aventy No? I mean she means AVENTI yeah, have the biggest funny that venty.
Speaker 17: Is large is twenty large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid.
Speaker 1: And three languages. It's time for you versus Victoria, America's favorite trivia game, your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game with trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Rachel, What up? Rachel?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 10: I'm great, I'm gonna driving you a board.
Speaker 1: All right, you're feeling smart? Ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 11: Freaky out?
Speaker 1: Okay, Victoria, you feel warmed up and ready to go absolutely quick?
Speaker 10: What's the nucleus, the atom of a brain?
Speaker 9: Some thing like that.
Speaker 1: Freak out? All right, out of the studio and while she's leaving, here we go. The game is played like this, Rachel, thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just stay pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 6: Okay, sound good?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, Rachel. Your time starts now?
Speaker 2: How many continents are there? How many days are in a leap year.
Speaker 5: And sixty?
Speaker 2: What is the main language spoken in Spain?
Speaker 11: Spanish?
Speaker 6: What altitude does the average commercial airline fly? Name the first global company to reach one trillion dollar value?
Speaker 5: Microsoft?
Speaker 2: Sure or false?
Speaker 6: Crawfish or fish crawfish?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: True or false?
Speaker 11: Trureful? True?
Speaker 1: Alright, bring Victoria back in the studio while she's getting settled, Rachel, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 5: I have the best baby in the world. He's just sended one and he's ginormous. He's more than half my size.
Speaker 1: How big are you? Are you even really small? Or that dude is really big?
Speaker 11: You know, he's really big. I'm only five with salt and he's already thirty.
Speaker 1: Two inches, So that so that is big, isn't it?
Speaker 10: I should have I should have thought about that before I bread, But you know.
Speaker 5: Feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your big baby's name?
Speaker 5: Anthony?
Speaker 1: Anthony? Is Anthony's dad? Real big?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Dad's about.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's cute when you guys stand next to each other when the height gap goes wrong.
Speaker 1: A Victoria's back in studio with their headphones on Here we go, Victoria, thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass. And you have to beat Rachel outright to win. Are you ready? I think so what?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: You don't need to say your big baby?
Speaker 2: She said it was a big baby.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Victoria. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: How many continents are there?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 2: How many days are in a leap year?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 1: Three hundred and sixty? Alright?
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 1: Wait? Libre?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 5: More one?
Speaker 1: Lass?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: Way?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, near mind spat five?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Three? Six? Pia?
Speaker 2: What is the main language spoken in Spain?
Speaker 11: Spanish?
Speaker 2: What altitude does the average commercial airline fly?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are they?
Speaker 6: I named the first global company to reach a trillion dollar value?
Speaker 2: Apple? True or false? Crawfish are fair?
Speaker 1: Why did he going?
Speaker 2: That was the last one?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: You could have kept going. I had more time, sotop yelling at me.
Speaker 1: Time is up. Send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 4: Producer Brad Rachel got three correct and Victoria also got three correct.
Speaker 1: Way, Rachel, No, you didn't. That means you win. Rachel has to beat you outright to win it very upset. You got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. They can get adult sized baby clothes for your big tony.
Speaker 5: Exactly, KB, I know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get the answers now from Nina.
Speaker 6: There are seven continents in a leap year. There's three hundred and sixty six days saying it. I was in the sixty sixty score. The main language spoken in Spain is Spanish.
Speaker 1: I wish one of you would have said love?
Speaker 9: Oh what if I said love?
Speaker 6: So the average commercial airline flies between thirty thousand and forty two thousand feet. Hi, what I know that Apple is the first global company to reach a trillion dollar value. And actually it's false. Crawfish are crustaceans. Not not true. It's literally says fish in the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they look like little shrimpies.
Speaker 6: They are.
Speaker 2: It's called crawfish.
Speaker 6: Also, thank you.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing. Thirty five thousand foot view.
Speaker 4: What from a point is that everybody says that give some synergy in your life.
Speaker 1: I'll circle back. I didn't know that either. I'll play you US Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubile Show or go to the jubilshow dot com. Thank you for playing Rachel.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys.
Speaker 9: Yep. Yes.
Speaker 2: To Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Daisy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Tyler for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, what's up. Why do you think Tyler's cheating?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we've been together for like a year now. My sister actually is the one who set us up. And when I first started dating him, she kind of said, like, hey, I know he started has a past, like he has cheated. He's you know, maybe not the most trustworthy guy, but to be honest, like I've dated guys like that in the past, and I kind of felt like maybe I could be the one to like change him or tame him, you know. So I wasn't super concerned about it. And he's always like really respectful to me, and like we don't really really even fight like with each other at all, so you know, things aren't like boring, like he's not like a like a chill guy necessarily. Like we like to go out and like to do stuff. And we've gotten into some trouble at a club before and jump some stupid things in public that I can't really say on the air, but other than that, like things have been like pretty good between the two of us. So my sister texted me the other night and she said that she saw him at a club, which isn't, like, you know, crazy to me, because like we.
Speaker 11: Do like to go out, but she said that he.
Speaker 5: Was like kind of all over this girl, and when she called me, I kind of just brushed it off, and then I was started like yelling at her.
Speaker 14: Because I felt like she was kind of.
Speaker 5: Starting to try and cause some like problems or drama and I just don't really feel like he would do something like that, and she's just somebody who is like kind of addicted to drama, so I just felt like this was like her trying to stir the pot again. So then when he got home, I told him like, oh, this is what she said, and I thought it was kind of funny, and then he didn't think it was funny like at all, so he got really mad at it about it, and he started talking to you about my sister, and I guess that he was pissed, Like I totally understand that, but he got like really really pissed, to the point where then it kind of started to feel like weird, like Okay, why are you this.
Speaker 1: Huh, like a weird defensive like a too overly defensive response.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like he got too upset. So now I'm just not really sure what to think. And the more I think about it, the more I'm like, something's not adding up, and like maybe what she said was true and he was doing something, And I think he's going to be really pissed when he finds out that I called a radio station. Who gets to the bottom of this, But I just I kind of feel like I have to know before I make a decision, like if I'm going to go forward or not.
Speaker 6: Do you think that you're the type of person that would be upset if he was just dancing with somebody at a club, maybe in a flirty way, but there was no actual cheating and there's no wrong answer. I'm just I'm curious to see what you know your sister's definition of him really stepping out on you is Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I think for me that feels like a no. I wouldn't do that with another guy, And I think he'd be mad if he saw me do that with another guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well, you already told us what grocery store he's a Rewards card member at, so we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's the lucky winner this month of flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, we'll play a song come Back and get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater, and Daisy is on the phone. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. We'll see if he sends us to her or to somebody else. But before we do that, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, my sister saw my boyfriend a club kind of like hanging on some girl. And then when he came home, I told him about it, like kind of joking about it because I thought it was funny, because it just seemed like completely ridiculous in something he wouldn't do, and he got so upset that now I feel like maybe there is some kind of like truth to.
Speaker 1: Somebody gets really really really angry when they're not just being straight up accused when you ask them about it. You know, that's usually a sign that something's going on. So hopefully not. But we'll see if we can figure it out. Right now, Okay you ready?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 8: Right here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Corribal calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tyler.
Speaker 11: Oh, this is the saw you with him.
Speaker 1: I'm actually kind to say congratulations and thank you for shopping with us here. This must big winner.
Speaker 9: I don't think I am like, what did I don't I don't think I answer it anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you've seen the signs. But every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being a loyal customer by gifting you free flower delivery from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 9: No way, wow, I never went anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay cool.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information down in just a matter of a minute's over the phone. If you need some time to think about it, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 11: You said how many flowers?
Speaker 1: Thirty six long stim red roses.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, now, quick question. Is it possible to send them like to break those up and send them to different people?
Speaker 1: Sure, we can split them up. So I'll just need to get some info from you. Give me one second. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 11: Yeah? No, yeah, I can give them you names now for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so what I will need from you is the first and last name of the first person who want to send them.
Speaker 9: To hold on and it's Anna, And I got to check my phone for the last name.
Speaker 1: Hold on a side, okay. And then just while I'm on this page of the thing, here, what the other person's name? I'll just go ahead and type ten and we got too tear.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so this will be Beth okay, and the last one will be Daisy.
Speaker 8: And they're all spelled like normal names, like a week.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just splitting up two. So you want to split it in three ways there.
Speaker 11: I guess, yeah, twelve, if I could do twelve, twelve and twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got them all in there, so Anna, Beth, and Daisy. And then do you want to put anything on cards to the people?
Speaker 11: I mean, you just put on the same thing in all three.
Speaker 9: They're gonna be fine, like writing a card.
Speaker 11: Sure everybody?
Speaker 1: Okay, Right, I knew that.
Speaker 11: Love you baby, thinking of you something like that.
Speaker 1: Got it? And okay, Well that is all the info I needed, because Tyler, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubell three bro.
Speaker 2: My name is Nina also on the show, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Your girlfriend Daisy is on the phone as well.
Speaker 5: Tyler Like, what's the mm hmmm?
Speaker 11: Whoa wow?
Speaker 9: Hold up?
Speaker 11: Like what you have nothing? Nothing to say?
Speaker 1: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater and that's what this is, and today it did.
Speaker 11: Daisy Like, what's the Like what are you?
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me right now? Like this is oh, you're gonna I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: You probably shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, am I kidding you? Am I kidding?
Speaker 11: What What did I do in this situation?
Speaker 9: You're going to get roses?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 9: Are you sarting to get the road?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get road. I knew I knew the something was going on with you and Anna.
Speaker 9: I knew it.
Speaker 5: I knew there was just something in my head that told me that you said you were just work friends, and I knew it. Like this is disgusting and who is best?
Speaker 11: What is this?
Speaker 9: Tyler?
Speaker 11: Seriously?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 9: What is what? I don't Here's here's your here's your problem, right Like, I don't know what you think you know, but you don't know anything. I was going to send you roses and I'm allowed to you know, is it illegal to send roses to someone? I don't even pay anything for them, like with the same cards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 9: Broke called me and was like, hey, what do you want to put it on? I don't know, like I don't have time for all this time whatever, Love you baby.
Speaker 5: That's just something you're going to say to like a random friend.
Speaker 9: It's something I said to you. I write that that's ridiculous.
Speaker 11: Okay, you know what, Like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 9: I don't what do you want me to say?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 9: What do you want me to say?
Speaker 11: Okay, like you're the only one. I guess I was under the impression that I.
Speaker 9: Was, yeah, well you're not okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Like I'm young.
Speaker 9: I I told you like when we first met that this is who I am, Like I want to play.
Speaker 15: The field and it's like I don't see myself being a type of and so if you've been thinking that, then sorry, okay, but like this is who I am.
Speaker 9: You know, like I just like.
Speaker 5: Such a liar, Like I literally can't even listen to you speak anymore. You're literally such a liar.
Speaker 9: You are about to send your roses you complain in a lot for someone who's gonna get roses.
Speaker 5: And I love you very romantic, hard to t other women.
Speaker 11: Who cares about them. You don't even know them, So like, what does it matter?
Speaker 5: What does it matter? What is it?
Speaker 11: You're my boyfriend?
Speaker 5: I don't know about the boyfriend.
Speaker 11: Like, you can't own somebody, You.
Speaker 14: Can't own a person or a thing.
Speaker 1: Don't be somebody's boyfriends. Say, but you can be in a relationship, sir, I can.
Speaker 5: Be in it.
Speaker 11: I can be a few people's boyfriend. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 6: Well, not disclosing that information probably to all of the girlfriends ahead of time.
Speaker 11: I don't like it.
Speaker 9: And I tell them like, listen, this is who I am. Like, that's who I am. I'm up front about it.
Speaker 11: You were not upfront about it.
Speaker 9: I told you when we first met that, like, hey, I played the field, this.
Speaker 11: Is who I am.
Speaker 9: You were just trying to make me. I guess you know something. I wasn't sorry to be my boy friend. You weren't living in reality.
Speaker 11: Okay, I told you who I was. I showed you who I am.
Speaker 9: I was authentic the whole time, and instead you're whatever?
Speaker 5: All right, you know what?
Speaker 11: Thank you guys for helping me figure this out.
Speaker 5: But I just I can't listen to this anymore. So I'm just going to go, oh, you.
Speaker 9: Know what, you're not No, no, you're not in charge of this.
Speaker 11: You're not in charge of this.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 11: I'm the one who gets to say when this is over.
Speaker 1: I think we are. Yeah, actually I am. I hung up on him right there.
Speaker 5: He's a The amount of lying that was just happening was like it was just too much for me. I really couldn't hear it anymore. So thank you for at least I us helping me figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least now you know, and make sure you don't make that about you. I mean, obviously he's got some issues he needs to work out. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: That's okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 6: So not to get too personal, but is there a picture out there of you somewhere that you wish that wasn't?
Speaker 1: I knew what?
Speaker 6: Seriously, Yeah, well, Halsey is talking about that one time when she took a picture that she wished that wasn't And it's all because she was trying to get out of trouble with the cops.
Speaker 2: She was throwing a house party.
Speaker 6: The cops arrived because they were being so loud, and the cops that arrived on the scene were like, listen, we're not going to write you up.
Speaker 2: You're not going to get in any trouble if you just take a.
Speaker 1: Picture with us.
Speaker 6: Seriously, she had just gotten out of the water. She was swimming in her broad underwear, and she's like, okay, sure. So at the time she thought it was really funny, and now she's like, man, and now these cops, you know, they're just like got a bar somewhere holding up a picture of me, like soaked in this seat through like broad underwear, taking a picture and being and laughing about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know what, probably I.
Speaker 4: Would be honest I didn't know that's where the story was going. I honestly I thought, has be like I have there's a picture of me with cops out there.
Speaker 10: Them.
Speaker 6: No, it was more like the half naked party, right right. I did that to get out of trouble. But also I would have done the same thing. I would so anyway you can think about that somewhere there's a cop with a wife going, who is she?
Speaker 1: I don't recognize crazy? That's hal Yeah right.
Speaker 6: FTC is finalizing a rule to make canceling subscriptions easier. Yeah, this is something we've all been asking for. So we know that subscription services make it incredibly difficult. You've got to jump through all types of hoops to cancel whatever type of subscription that you have. So the Federal Trade Commission is saying that they're forcing companies now to make it easy. So if you sign up on a phone, you got to be able to cancel.
Speaker 1: It on the phone.
Speaker 2: The same thing with the website.
Speaker 6: You need to be able to make it that way, and you have to make it obvious on the website how to do it, so there's less steps.
Speaker 1: So I know they do hide that little subscribe button.
Speaker 4: You hear that, Max, I've been trying to cancel you for a year, and I'm coming for you now. I got the government at my back and we are coming for you, and I'm going to be able to cancel you however I want. Did I sign up for you on UH with my cable provider?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why can't I cancel with my cable provider? Why do I have to jump through ninety five thousand hoops on hbomax dot com, which is a site that barely works.
Speaker 16: I hate you, Max, Yeah, but I kind of like give me my mom harder to cancel.
Speaker 1: Like eating and whoever has my email and subscribe to a ton of stuff for me. I'm probably still I'm knocking on something like a thousand. There's like a thousand.
Speaker 6: Emails of things I'm subscribed to. Now, the companies you can hire to do that for there are.
Speaker 4: The trick that I use is I set a filter in my email for the word unsubscribe, and if the email has the word unsubscribe in it, it directly to the trash.
Speaker 1: Wait. Cool, that is cool.
Speaker 6: I manually do it, like I spent hours the other day going to the bottom of every email hitting on subscribe.
Speaker 1: From now on, whenever I send produce a broad an email that's very important, I'm just gonna put it on yeh don't work email? Why not? Sometimes I'll go check and be like, oh, that one, I probably shouldn't.
Speaker 4: I should probably exclude that those emails are also subscriptions.
Speaker 13: Shoot.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Lastly, Butterball is here.
Speaker 6: To save the day. Butterball, as in butterball turkey. They've made it so they've solved the Thanksgiving dilemma, which is a lot of people have a hard time defrosting their turkey before they cook it.
Speaker 2: So to eliminate the stress that you do, put.
Speaker 1: It in the bath.
Speaker 2: You can put it in the bath to eliminate the stress.
Speaker 6: They're introducing a new solution so you can cook from frozen premium whole turkey. So basically it's gonna be already thought for you.
Speaker 7: So what is a ball?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 1: So the innovation is to not freeze it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that they have a special brind that helps this turkey stay moist and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, so that's cool.
Speaker 1: Anyway, that's what's trending. Brought to you.
Speaker 2: Butterball is the Turkey company, brought to you.
Speaker 6: The mucklesho is so confused, who did you talking about?
Speaker 16: I thought you I thought someone was making a butter ball, and like it was just gonna nice, like than the bars.
Speaker 1: You can get a ball and then.
Speaker 2: You can into the turkey.
Speaker 1: Huge butter ball at all. That's good. I got a big tennis sized ball of butter and throw it in the.
Speaker 6: Turkey is America?
Speaker 1: How do we not have that already? Do we not have butter ball sandwiches?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could a butter ball? Put it in your turkey? And then someone's desk and they're just chewing on a butter ball trying to figure out who's weight. I cannot figure figure out why I keep packing on the pounds butter ball. You have the one with less sodium diet butter ball diet butter bowl of not even the full cow butter balls. It's so weird, you think, Yeah, I can't just eat one?
Speaker 2: Are we still going?
Speaker 1: We're we're still serving size for woosies.
Speaker 11: Jewbles?
Speaker 7: Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible.
Speaker 13: Okay, So I started dating this twenty nine year old back in December, and I'm forty one.
Speaker 5: I told him I was thirty five.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he has no idea.
Speaker 5: I haven't told him because it's film gross.
Speaker 13: Now because it's gross, I just it's such a lie. And now I don't know how to tell himcau's been so long, and I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just feel dirty.
Speaker 1: You all been dating for like six years. And he said, I know you're actual age.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, only since December.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would make him not oh very legal. I was thinking that. I thought she said twenty it's twenty nine. Twenty nine, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 6: What are you sing about twelve years?
Speaker 5: It's not crazy, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think you should just enjoy the ride.
Speaker 4: And two birthdays, one for your family were the right numbers on the cab, and then.
Speaker 1: You only never have a birthday around other people with him. That's all. He let it slip, and he's like, what I told you? What do you mean?
Speaker 18: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret? Of course, Hello, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? I do have a dirty little secret. Well, let's hear it.
Speaker 12: So my dirty little secret is that I have signed my husband up for every possible political email, text message, rovo call, you can imagine you.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 12: We got into some dumb fight where he just was not understanding my point of view, and these ads came up on the.
Speaker 1: TV and I was like, I know exactly what I'm gonna do, and I just wanted to do something to annoy him.
Speaker 12: But now it's it's become a big thing in our house because he's getting a lot of text messages and emails and phone calls.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: This might be the most diabolical dirty little set we've ever had. It is long lasting, It is subtle and intrusive, genius.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: The funny really is.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The funny thing about this is is I've heard people do this as revenge to exes. Meanwhile you're doing it to your husbands. You get to see it happen firsthand. You guys be like, I don't know why getting all of these.
Speaker 1: You're like, I have no idea.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he renewed his license last month and I was like, babe, I don't know.
Speaker 11: You must have checked a box something.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Thank you, guys, have a great day. What's your dirty little secret.