Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocatesla dot com.
Speaker 2: Kai is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by Evie.
Speaker 3: We went on a date with and really liked.
Speaker 2: So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Kai, how long as the bench as you were from Evie?
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, it's been about two weeks since I've heard from Evie.
Speaker 5: We usually are very friendly and flirtatious to everyone that goes our constant gym.
Speaker 4: We'd be certain back and forth a little bit, but then we decided that we go and grab a smoothie after our workout. So we want to grab a smoothie and that went really well. So then we decided we'd go out and tractually able proper date. So we went to this new tops place in town. We end up chatting with each other.
Speaker 6: And we got the paia and while we went on the pie to come out, we decided to after we ordered, we.
Speaker 5: Decided to sit on the same side of the booth and we go through each other's phones and we were talking about pictures and videos that we're talking about, especially with our family, and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome. So I think everything was going to corner plan. But then I have an art doctor, and I think it's because I heal the shrimp out of the shrimp.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss.
Speaker 6: Then.
Speaker 3: Was that mutual?
Speaker 7: Like, did you feel like she was given that energy back?
Speaker 4: Definitely, I guess her to kiss it back.
Speaker 3: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 5: Mainly a few of the pressing content that I ate my majority of the Yeah, shrimp from the pie, I think that she made.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that that's the thing that she say something about it?
Speaker 4: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 7: So is it that you ate all the shrimpers that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 5: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, And you reach out to her and she's said nothing, Well, what was.
Speaker 3: Your last interaction? So what did you say to her?
Speaker 7: So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time and then she responded saying thanks for dinner. And it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 6: So I take after dinner, I said, a really great time for the next day, and she just responded with, you know, thank you for dinner with the period hand alow energy you would count of response.
Speaker 4: So I haven't done anything.
Speaker 5: From her since then.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you seen her CrossFit?
Speaker 5: Just packing?
Speaker 6: Not really, not really, you know, long home competition just you know how I would out that would be a favorite.
Speaker 3: So you're getting curved, all right, Well we'll see why.
Speaker 2: We'll plaus On come back in the call her and see if to tell us why she's ghosting you, maybe get you another date, okay, all right, Plus I'll come back and get your first DAFE follow up next right in the middle of your first date follow up, and if you're just joining us, that Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date, and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered. And she also needs her protein because you know, crossfits absolutely, so we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kai, Are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, I speak to ev.
Speaker 2: Please listen. Hey Evie, how are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 3: Hi, Ev, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Okay, how are you? It's a radio show. Have you ever listened to The Jewbel Show before? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Go on again?
Speaker 3: Okay, sweet? Are you familiar with what a first date follow up is?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. Have any idea who that would be?
Speaker 1: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently, so I have this feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, who is that?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Kai? Yes? It is.
Speaker 2: He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're ghosting him? Would you mind telling us?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so like we had a we were having like a.
Speaker 4: Pretty good night.
Speaker 1: Tapas and then like we had this really good kiss, right, and then we got up went to the bathroom, and while he was there, his phone just kept getting messages from him learning and it was like eggs plant emojis and uh like peach emojis and emojis and at least five just in the time that he was in the bathroom. So like, I don't know, Louzy is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something going on already.
Speaker 4: And I just felt so uncomfortable after that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he just didn't mention them, like I don't know, it felt like he just left his phone out on the table like he would see looking to.
Speaker 4: The film when he came back kind of thing.
Speaker 3: He thought, the reason you're not calling him back is because he ate all the shrimp out of the paia.
Speaker 4: Wow. I mean yeah, he did do that and that was dumb.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl.
Speaker 3: I mean five.
Speaker 4: A lot of egg plant emojis, A lot.
Speaker 3: We should ask him about that, don't you think you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's right, he's he's here.
Speaker 4: Yes, he is.
Speaker 2: Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Ye, maybe.
Speaker 4: This is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit mortified, and I'm going to sure my friend, the one that was sending all the emoji text messages Jim my friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's he was Basically he knew that I was in ev for a while and he was trying to be encouraging by sending those messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do an atomically speaking of.
Speaker 4: Earth and goes well on it dates.
Speaker 5: But I uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways, But.
Speaker 4: In his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and and be friendly.
Speaker 5: But I don't I don't think he knew that she was going to see the messages from him.
Speaker 4: Uh, okay, I'm going to kill him the next time I see him. But it was nothing sexual between me and somebody else.
Speaker 5: It was mainly sexual between me.
Speaker 1: Me and my buddy, so is it wasn't another girl, but it was your friend like convinced we were going to hook up, Like is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 4: Because we were like sure we were going to hook up? I wasn't going out with you because I was students, we're going to come. I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That the whole walking up thing is just bonus. You're the main You're.
Speaker 5: The main goal here is to go now a good time with you because I have coming to you.
Speaker 4: A goal.
Speaker 1: Come on, like a guy like you at the gym only has one agenda and friend, just like the or Vic or whatever his name is, I knew you were too good to be true when I went out, Like if that's all you're interested in, Like, that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 4: That's not all I'm interested in.
Speaker 5: You know, that's just my friends and dumb idiots, And it's decided to send very very dumb text messages when I wasn't.
Speaker 4: At the table.
Speaker 5: But I am not into you for that, that's just a bonus.
Speaker 4: I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and.
Speaker 5: Especially all the conversation that we have them on the last day, finistions.
Speaker 4: Are going really well.
Speaker 5: So yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and confused by the messages, but that's the last thing on my mind and you're also your.
Speaker 4: Your squad game is like insane that you can.
Speaker 5: Squat so much, and I think it's really hot, So it's it's also that's not a bonus, but your child enjoy at it's some point in time after after an apology dinner when you possibly see about, no potentially doing something on those lines.
Speaker 4: Okay, well an ice cream after two. And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight.
Speaker 5: You get all the shrimp, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they feed you at least eat extra.
Speaker 4: Shrimp, just to make sure that I have to make it for the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just like out there, would you like to go on another date with Kaile? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can buy me shrimp interes Yes, I will go on a second date, but you are on probation.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, Kyle, you got another date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is exactly and I appreciate all the help. This was one exactly how I thought it would go. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Just tell Victors okay, okay, yeah, I want to see those texts, though.
Speaker 4: I will definitely show them too. I'm gonna do a little bit of editing so that way not as graphic as I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 3: You Will's first day follow up