Speaker 1: Can.
Speaker 2: She's a queen and talking and.
Speaker 3: She's getting really not afraid to feed this episode soul.
Speaker 1: Just let it flow. No one can do we Carne. It is time for Carol.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to be back with some burning questions with Cameron Marlowe. You're the hot new thing in country music. How does it feel to be burning up the charts, burning up the road?
Speaker 1: Oh? I feels so good.
Speaker 4: It's so fun. It is well, yes for everyone listening. We had a wonderful Deep podcast interview on Monday. Cameron shared his whole soul. Did you have a bunch of Did you have fun sharing your entire soul?
Speaker 1: I did? I feel like I needed it. I feel like I got to wait off my chest. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you feel better?
Speaker 1: I do feel better.
Speaker 4: So now you can go your hattie bees and feel great.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy.
Speaker 4: That makes me feel so you know, if you feel like you gotta wait off your chest, I feel like then my purpose here is complete.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everyone listening is going to be so inspired. Very story. Cameron has a great story. Everyone, so tune in. Now it's time for some braining questions.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh so I just picked Yeah, that one's calling me. Okay, who is your hero? Oh? This one's easy. It's my pops.
Speaker 2: I know I told you earlier about him, but he really uh he's made me the man that I am, and he always keeps the grounded, keeps me like very much in tune with what's going on around me.
Speaker 1: And h He's a fighter.
Speaker 2: He always has been a fighter, a fighter, so like when times get tough, he pushes through and just digs in.
Speaker 1: He digs in.
Speaker 3: What would you say some of the best traits of your dad are best traits.
Speaker 1: That is one of the most loving people I have ever met. Like he is.
Speaker 2: He cares about me and cares about our family and cares about the people around him so much. He don't let it show on the outside, but when you get to know him a little bit, he's he really does care. He's an amazing man.
Speaker 3: Ah. What a great example. How lucky are you?
Speaker 1: We're going for a number one. Let's do you have a hidden talent? You definitely have a hiden I used to I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 2: This is kind of like I used to be able to bend this risk all the way back, but I got surgery because I fell off a bird scooter and broke my wrists, and now I can't do it anymore.
Speaker 3: Was it your party trick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like I could be like I was, I can't do it with this one, but for some reason, I used to be able to bend this one all the way back.
Speaker 3: And then they fixed your risks and they fixed your trick.
Speaker 1: Well, I fell off a bird scooter leaving.
Speaker 3: Were you drunk?
Speaker 4: You were drunk on a bird scooter. No, we're not going to say that out loud, because it's still a vehicle.
Speaker 3: Those scooters are so fun.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 4: I used to scoot all the time before had a daughter, and then when I had a daughter, I was like, I was a little reckless on the skinter.
Speaker 1: I wiped out one since there ain't no way. I went straight over the handlebar.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, both risk down into traffic.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was on sidewalk, which I don't think you're allowed to ride them on the side walk.
Speaker 3: The bird skoters just exist.
Speaker 4: They're such a hazard to people's health, Like, yeah, there's no roads for them.
Speaker 3: People are on them at all hours of the night.
Speaker 1: It's a while row West.
Speaker 3: But they're so fun.
Speaker 1: They are fun.
Speaker 4: I used to read them all the time, and then I literally thought I was gonna die. And I was like, I'm a mom, Now I should not I should take things out of my life that I know.
Speaker 3: Could cause damage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, glad you made it all that one. I'm sorry you lost your trick. Okay, let's do another one.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: If someone offered you one oh, if someone offered you one million to break up with your significant no, there's no way. Yeah, just break up with your significant other. No, I'm not breaking up with Meghan for a dollar, for any dollar amount, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Megan. Did you hear that your husband, your fiance loves you so much? Not even a no dollars, there's no dollar amount. That maybe because you know what true love feels like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Oh my gosh, that's I'm telling you. I'm lucky as can be.
Speaker 3: And you know it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know it? Now.
Speaker 3: Okay, congratulations, do one more and then we'll wrap up. Sounds like you got a great You've got a great love in your life. I'm glad for you.
Speaker 2: If you commit if you could commit any crime with no persecutions, what would it be?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Please please go hard on this shoe. Oh, tell us everything.
Speaker 1: If I could commit any crime, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta talk the microphone.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: If I could commit any crime, I'd love to pull off like a remember those like old heist movies where they would like have like a whole team and like run in rob the bank.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would love to put together a heist.
Speaker 3: Or would you heist a bank? A bank?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What else would you hist? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who would be on your squad?
Speaker 1: It'd be the band. Those are my best buddy, So I feel like you get down with you. Yes, they'd get down with me with you in a heartbeat. They've like lost sheep.
Speaker 2: They just follow me around leader.
Speaker 3: Do they know that they're your sheep?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: They do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do now. No, they're all they're just happy.
Speaker 4: They're just looking for they're just looking for the road to get on, and you're guiding them down this great journey.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, they they they got me just as much as I got them.
Speaker 3: They would get involved with hest you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, heart beat, Okay, this is your one. I'm gonna shout him out. My guitar player Jacass, he would do literally anything, So I think I think he would definitely be the guy to like lead off this mission.
Speaker 3: No no, no, he break the law out.
Speaker 1: We want to know. I just feel like he would. He would really eat this situation you would like get into.
Speaker 3: Once he knew who's committing and going to do it, he's going to go hard. Oh yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do anything like halfway. He's just he's a heart working guy.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, you got your team.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you got your team for whatever you need them for already a symbol.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: You got to have a squad.
Speaker 4: Well, Camerra, congrats on all of your success, your wild journey and everything that's happening in your life.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for you, and I think you have a really sweetheart. I really do.
Speaker 4: I think your heart is so sweet and it's fun to see you share that with the world through music, through performing, just letting everybody know get that good sweetheart, and you're telling the stories from your soul. It's fun to see you really are a true awesome artist. So all right bye, I'm sweet