Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data. Let's stick a look at some of the stocks on the move today on Paul Sweeney alongside Scarlet Fuh and we're joined by Bloomberg's and Norma Linda or what are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Well, there was a big selection to choose from, but I'm looking at shares of a censure that is ticker ACN. We're seeing shares lower down about one percent right now as we speak. This is after the company gave a second quarter revenue forecast with a midpoint that fell below what analysts had expected. We did have vital knowledge the analysts over there saying that they do think that the company put up respectable numbers, but they say that the company is often grouped in the AI losers basket amid fears that its model will be disrupted by new technologies. So we are seeing shares a touch lower. And it hasn't really been a pretty year for the company. Shares down about twenty three percent so far this year.
Speaker 3: And my favorite shoe company is it? Yes, I'm sorry with some news. I have like twenty pairs of I have it from.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with Birkenstocks. I didn't know if people are still buying burkes.
Speaker 3: I have sneakers Birkenstock sneakers.
Speaker 2: See any exist day.
Speaker 3: So you're loyal, Yes, loyal as several like at least four well.
Speaker 2: Shares of Birkenstock are lower ticker b IRK down about nine percent right now. This is after the company gave an outlook that was seen as disappointing. They're essentially forecasting slower sales growth for the year ahead. This is, of course due to the impact of the weaker US dollar. They also cite tariffs, so we really are trying to see the CEO coming up with some sort of turnaround story, but right now it doesn't seem as though it's paying off. As it currently stands Shares with the company are down about twenty six percent so far this year.
Speaker 1: Are Birkenstocks cool?
Speaker 2: Are they comfy or are they just comfy? You break them both?
Speaker 3: They're both okay. They're very comfortable, and they're wide in the toe box, which is important for me. And they have you know, an arch support, so that's also good. The only criticism I have is that the soul gets it wears down pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: I do see that. I do see that. I've never under payer, never underpair.
Speaker 3: But though the ones that look like mushrooms, I don't. I think it's the Boston one. Those are really popular right now.
Speaker 2: Now I have to look up all the photos. I know.
Speaker 1: Now we have to do well.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get Paul Sweny in some brick and sauce.
Speaker 2: I'll pay to.
Speaker 1: See that, please, all right.
Speaker 2: Carmacks Carmacks Sticker k M eggs also lower earlier. Now it's in the green, but we did see shares earlier falling more than six percent in this training session. This after the company warned about fourth quarter margins. They're saying that they expect lower retail used margins in the fourth quarter in order to improve price competitiveness. The company also plans to boost it spending on marketing. So it doesn't seem as though this is what investors wanted to hear. What we are seeing shares bouncing back just a tad of about eight ten percent right now as we speak. But it really hasn't been a great year for the company. Shares of down about fifty percent so far this year.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty five, the Stock Mover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.