Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you as well, and Senator I can't believe I'm gonna get to say this.
Speaker 1: We're like a.
Speaker 2: Week and a day away from election day. It is finally here and the campaign is in full swing. Harris and Donald Trump both coming on the same day to Texas, in the same state.
Speaker 3: Well, we had a showdown in Texas on Friday. Donald Trump was in Texas, Kamala Harris was in Texas on the same day. They had competing rallies side by side, a clear contrast what the two campaigns were about. I was with Donald Trump in Austin. I'm gonna tell you all about it and what happened there. Kamala Harris was in my hometown of Houston. She brought along Beyonce, she brought along Willie Nelson. They had a fake concert. We're gonna tell you all about that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be really fun to this next week. I don't care who you are. If you love politics and you love democracy and you love to go vote, this is gonna be a really fun next week. I want to tell you about our friends over black coffee if you would like to have the best cup of coffee of your life, every morning, I get to do that. I start on the radio at seven am. I have to have a great cup of coffee. I cannot drink average coffee any longer. And once you get the best, you'll never go back. And that is why I want you to try Blackout Coffee. Now, Blackout Coffee was actually started because of how woke the coffee industry had become. You probably thought of a couple different names when I said woke coffee. Liberal companies. They're the biggest and they're liberal. And that's why Blackout Coffee was started. A group of conservatives said, hey, we don't want to get more money anymore. We want to start our own. And not only are we going to start our own, but we're going to give people a premium cup of coffee each and every day. And that is exactly what Blackout Coffee does. They are one hundred percent committed to conservative values, from the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customer support and chipping. They embody a true American values company. And then there's the quality. They accept no compromise on taste or premium quality. If you're ready to upgrade your cup of coffee and get rid of those woke coffee beans you may be brewing every morning. Now go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Now I'm gonna save you money if you use the cubon code vertict. You're gonna get twenty percent off your first order Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict.
Speaker 1: As they say, be awake, not woke.
Speaker 2: Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict cubon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. So Friday, you were in Austin. Harris was in uh Houston, our hometown of Houston, and you were with Donald Trump. So let's just talk about the feel I think you can. Actually there's always an X factor in elections, and that is just when you're out in the campaign trail, when you're seeing the excitement, there's an X factor there. What was your assessment of being in Austin with Donald Trump and what did it look like from a hey, conservative excitement point of view?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to tell you that in a second. But I got to say my heart had a warm, little pitter pat. When I hear a Memphis boy describe Houston as our hometown. Could you just say that again, Ben? I like that our hometown.
Speaker 1: Our hometown.
Speaker 2: You know you can once you get to Texas, it's hard to get it out of you. That's all I can say.
Speaker 1: Now you're in bask in that moment there, Sarah.
Speaker 4: Are you willing to see Texas barbecue yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not there yet. I can cook one hell of a brisket. Serve it is.
Speaker 4: It's coming. It's coming.
Speaker 3: We are a cult and we will take you and reprogram you.
Speaker 4: Just just know that it's coming.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling this tape is going to be around for quite a long time. My producer is laughing right now. He's saving this and like putting it on a gold CD just to make sure there's a backup copy of this for sure. So all right, back to back to Let's just get down to Austin. Let's move on past this quickly. You're down there, You're Austin, Texas. Austin, Texas.
Speaker 3: There's a big gathering in like an airport hangar, and Trump comes in as plane lands, he arrives, and it was really striking. He came to Texas well for two things. Number One, he came to Texas because he was interviewing with Joe Rogan. And he did a three hour interview with Joe Rogan. And let's start out by pointing out that Kamala Harris was invited to do Joe Rogan and she said no. She was apparently frightened to do Joe Rogan. The reporting that I've seen on it said the Kamala Harris campaign insisted on rules, and Joe Rogan said, no, go jump in a lake. If you're going to do the podcast, come on the podcast and I'm gonna ask you what the hell I want. And they're like, no, no, no, no, no, we can't do that. We don't know what Kamala will say, but it's gonna be bad, so never mind. And Donald Trump said all right, let's go and sat there for three hours. So that initially is why Trump flew to Austin's because he was headed to Rogans to do the three hour interview. But he chose to make that a rally to focus on the the issue of illegal immigration, which I think is is the single most compelling issue in this race. Now the polls back me up. Voters say either illegal immigration border security is the number one issue or the economy slash inflation is the number one issue. Those two pretty consistently are one and two. They go back and forth as to which is one and two. But this rally was really powerful. So Trump comes in and he's up on stage and behind him he is surrounded by border patrol agents. Paul Perez, who's the head of the Border Patrol Council, the Union of Border Patrol Agents, who has endorsed Donald Trump. Paul is a very good friend. I've campaigned with Paul all over Texas. I've spent hundreds of hours with Paul and with Border patrol agents out on midnight patrol on the border. Paul was there, Border patrol agents were there, and then multiple families of those who lost loved ones to violent criminals who were illegal aliens were there. And it really was a power full contrast. And we'll get in a minute to Kamala Harris. But Kamala Harris did did her event in the Big Stadium and Number one, apparently Kamala was concerned she couldn't turn out a crowd, so they told everyone it was going to be a free Beyonce concert. They also told everyone it was going to be a free will Willie Nelson concert. Turned out Beyonce never performed, and I understand there were really some ticked off people because if you go thinking you're going to a Beyonce concert and she stands up and gives a political speech, you're going, dude.
Speaker 4: Like what Like?
Speaker 3: I went to a Beyonce concert. I didn't even hear one verse. But Kamala's entire rally was about abortion. That is her entire message. If you are all abortion all the time, Kamala is your candidate. If nothing else matters to you but abortion every day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. That is their message, and they're hoping voters will disregard every other message. We'll say all I care about is abortion. I don't care about Venezuela and gangs invading my cities. I don't care about them terrorizing my children. I don't care about the fact that I can't pay the bills anymore. I don't care about the fact that I can't get the home that I wanted to buy. I don't care about the fact that my children's future looks bleaker right now. I don't care about the fact that the world is on fire. I don't care about the fact that anti Semitism has consumed college campuses. I don't care about the fact that the Democrats are cheering on the anti Semits. I don't care about the fact that the Democrats have given one hundred billion dollars to a ran that is funding Hamas and HESBLA. I don't care about the fact that everything has gone to crap. Nope, all I care about is abortion, abortion, abortion, So therefore I'm a Democrat. That was the contrast, and I got to say, Ben, eight days out from an election.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty happy with that contrast.
Speaker 3: If that's what the election is, I think it sums up both sides really well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very interesting to see the maneuver by I think Harris just to come to Houston and for this to be the message, and I get there's this idea of all right, we'll go there and we'll say Texas is bad and what they've done in Texas is terrible, and so you don't want the rest of the country to become Texas. They're just a problem with that, isn't it? Like a thousand people a week that are a day, I forget the number day you're today, one thousand a day are moving to Texas on average. That is not exactly going to work to your favor. If everybody's coming to Texas for freedom while you're saying Texas is bad?
Speaker 1: Like is that? And not only that?
Speaker 2: Like, aren't you supposed to be spending your final days in swing states if you're running for president trying to win the presidency, not Texas, h you are.
Speaker 3: And it is amazing because I'm going to venture right now, the odds that Donald Trump wins Texas next Tuesday, I believe, are one hundred percent. Trump is going to win. Trump knows that, Kamala knows that. So they were both in a state where everyone knows the outcome. Trump will win, Kamala will lose. And so Trump was there for a very good reason, which is to drive a message, to be honest, A big chunk of Trump being there was to talk to Pennsylvania, to talk to Michigan, to talk to Wisconsin, to talk to Arizona, and to say, look, this is what's happening at the border, and Texas is the front lines for the border. So that that was valuable to tell that that story. But Kamala, Kamala is trying to create this this bizarre narrative that Texas is like Mad Max and Thunderdome. It is this horrible hell escape that people are trying to escape, or maybe it's escape from New York. And I'm actually referencing, are you old enough to see an Escape from New York?
Speaker 4: Ben?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have, I've seen it once.
Speaker 4: All right, do you remember the name of the protagonist?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh, Ben Snake pluskin come on, great, great movie. But in Kamala's world, Texas is this dystopian hellhole. That's the story she's trying to tell. And as you pointed out that that, there's the rather inconvenient fact that for more than a decade, over a thousand people have come to the state of Texas. I was first elected to the Senate in twenty twelve. Twelve years ago. When I was elected, there were twenty six million Texans. Today there are more than thirty million Texans. We've added four million Texans in just over a decade. And it's worth noting.
Speaker 1: Also, you're not counting illegal immigrants, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'm talking about I'm not counting illegal immigrants. I'm just talking about the people in our state, and they are coming. It's not random where they're coming from. They are coming overwhelmingly from blue states. California is the number one biggest source of new residents to Texas. They come from California in huge numbers. They come from Illinois, they come from New York and New Jersey and Connecticut. They're all bright blue states that have the policies that Kamala says is wonderful, and the people are packing up and moving out. In fact, a joke that I tell on the campaign trail all the time, I say, look, there's a headline in the Babylon b which is Texas is building a wall in its southern border consisting of nothing but discarded one way U haul trucks from California. Yeah, and look, the truth of that is is enormously right. The cost of a one way U haul from California to Texas is more than three hundred percent the cost of a U haul going the other way around. And in fact, it's really striking the cost of a U haul from San Jose from Silicon Valley to Austin is five hundred percent. The cost of a U haul going the other way because nobody's going the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and once they're here, those charts are stuck.
Speaker 4: Yep, No, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So so Trump is here, and I got to say it was it was really really powerful because one of the people who was at Trump's rally was Alexis Nungary. And Alexis is the mother, as you know, of Joscelyn Hungary, Joscelyn, the beautiful twelve year old girl kidnapped, raped and murdered by by illegals that that Biden Harris released. And I got to say, I've gotten to know Alexis quite well. I spent a fair amount of time with her on Friday when she was she was in Austin.
Speaker 4: I spent a talk with her quite a bit.
Speaker 3: You know, Alexis is just twenty seven years old, and the strength she has to stand up and fight for Joscelyn. Listen, we're both parents. The worst nightmare any person could imagine is losing a child. It's just the most hellish thing. And if anything can be more hellish than that, it's to lose a child in the circumstances that Joscelyn was murdered. To know the absolute hell that your baby went through. Every time Alexis talks about Joscelyn, it brings tears to my eyes. I want you to listen to Alexis at the rally talking about what she sees as the central issue in this race.
Speaker 4: This past, this past.
Speaker 7: You and Alexis's twelve year old daughter, her precious angel, as you say, Jocelyn. We all called her that we feel we know Jocen. And she's had a big impact, Alexis, you know that right, She's had a big impact. Walked to a nearby convenience. Jocelyn was kidnapped, tied up, assaulted, and I'm not going any further than that. I'm standing with the mother and horrible things happened to her, to that young beautiful that young beautiful girl and the animals arrested for Jocelyn's barbaric murderer. Two illegal aliens believed to be members of the Savage Venezuela and prison gang known as Trenday Arragua, and they're all over the place now, they're all over our country. They were in Aurora, but Aurora's now the least of it. They've taken over buildings in Aurora. The government, the radical left democrat weak person doesn't know quite what to do, so always got a big mouth when he talks about other things, but he has no idea what to do. Then they have weapons at military grade. You say, how did they get those weapons? These monsters were in border patrol custody, but under a program Kamala Harris created to abolish detention for fighting aged men, whatever that means, and give them free and automatic entry into the United States, the killers were released into our country and Alexis, we cannot begin to imagine your pain. And if you'd like to say a few words, would you like to.
Speaker 6: Thank everybody for McDonald Trump, really for the opportunity to be able to say my daughter's story. I know everybody knows somebody that was like her. She was twelve, she.
Speaker 5: Was gonna be a seventh grader. Pre Teens they think they're invincible, and she was just being a child. And due to the Biden.
Speaker 6: Harris policies we have here are why she's not here anymore. She was taken from her vulnerability and they made.
Speaker 5: Her a target and ran with that.
Speaker 6: And now I will forever be a grieving mother and my son will forever be a grieving brother who will no longer get to grow up with his sister.
Speaker 5: Tamala. Harris has never reached.
Speaker 6: Out to me, just even as a human, to give her condolences. As a humane person running this country. I think it's very sad that she can't even just give me an open been apology. Sincere apology, she's attempted to apologize to me just days before this election. I find it very inconvenient and inconvenience for her. I appreciate everything Donald Trump Senator Ted Cruz has done for me. They've been a tremendous amount of help for me and my family during this incredibly hard, hard journey for me. I want to thank everybody for listening to my words.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michael, I mean, Senator, it's when you look at like you said, you talk about her age, you talk about what she's gone through, you talk about the fact that this was definitely avoidable if we didn't have an open border. She's been very clear that she believes this is the fault of the policies of Harris, the borders are in Biden, and that her little girl should still be here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the direct resault of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and the Democrats catch and release policy. Both of these vicious killers were apprehended. They were in federal government custody. Had Kamala Harris simply followed the law, here's what she would have done. They would have put both of them on a plane and flown them back to Venezuela. And had that happened, Joscelyn would still be alive. She'd be in seventh grade, she'd be playing, she'd be having fun.
Speaker 4: She was joyful, she wanted to be an actress.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 3: She was a preteen on the verge of her whole life. For that matter, even if they hadn't deported them, federal law says that they shall be detained. Had Kamala Harris simply followed federal law, Joscelyn would still be alive. But Mamla Harris released those murderers literally the same day they were apprehended. Revolving door doesn't even begin to capture it. As you know, I've introduced legislation called the Justice for Joscelyn Act. The Justice for Joscelyn Act would mandate that when the federal government has illegal immigrants in their custody, that they must keep them in detention as long as there are bed spaces available. And by the way, there were thousands of open beds. They had plenty of detention capacity. They just made a political decision. They don't want to detain people, they want to let them go, and so they did. And I will say Alexis has been very vocal. She has spoken out in support of the Justice for Joscelyn Act.
Speaker 4: And you know it.
Speaker 3: I will say, as she stood up giving those remarks, I was right in front of her, I was watching her. She managed to do it without breaking down in tears, which I don't know how she does that.
Speaker 4: I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: I look a lot of us there were were in tears or near tears. And yet she's got a strength that that you know, and and and some people have taken some shots, some some Democrats have taken shots at her. And and she just she is a strong woman. And she says, listen, Joscelyn can't speak for herself anymore. I am gonna fight for Joscelyn.
Speaker 4: And and and and.
Speaker 3: She recognizes that that she can't bring Jocelyn back, But Alexis wants to do everything she can to stop another mother from losing her baby girl.
Speaker 4: And and and I admire that.
Speaker 3: Because it would be so easy just to curl up in a ball and just just be angry at God and angry at the world and say how how could this happen?
Speaker 4: And and the strength she has is amazing.
Speaker 3: Now now, Trump Trump continued to point out that that that that Kamala won't take any responsibility for her policies that resulted in in Jocelyn's murder.
Speaker 4: Listen to what Trump said on this.
Speaker 2: Before I play that for you, I want to tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you're a conservative and you want to make sure that your money isn't being used against your Christian and conservative values, then you need to know what Big Mobile is doing with your money. Big Mobile is giving massive donations democratic causes, candidates and organizations, including organizations that pay for abortions. When you find that out, you're probably within yourself. What are my other options? Well, that's where Patriot Mobile comes in. I'm proud to partner with Patriot Mobile. I use Patriot Mobile and I can tell you I have the same great coverage I was used to with Big Mobile. Before, but without their woke radical agenda. Patriot Mobile takes about five percent of your bill each and every month, and they give it back to conservative causes that are on the front lines fighting for our First and Second Amendment rights, fighting for the sanctity of life, and standing with our military, our veterans, our first responders, and are wounded warrior heroes. So if you're ready to take a stand for conservative causes and put America first and make sure that every time you pay a bill you know you're standing up, believe in, then switch to Patriot Mobile today. You're gonna get the same nationwide coverage as the big providers because they all now use the same networks and they back their service with a coverage guarantee.
Speaker 1: How easy is it to switch? You do it all over the phone.
Speaker 2: They have a one hundred percent US based customer service team. They'll find the best plan for you. You keep your same number, keep your phone, or upgrade to a new one. So get a free month free right now. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash Verdict or nine seven to two Patriot and get a free month of service when you use the offer code verdict. Join me and switch to America's only Christian conservative mobile provider, and make it difference with every call you make Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to Patriot for your free month of service today.
Speaker 1: Take a listen to Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: About In an interview last week, Kamala Harris was asked directly if she would apologize to Alexis for letting in the savage killer that took Joscelyn's life, and Kamala Harris refused to take any responsibility whatsoever. She refused to own up to the fact that open borders, open borders, and totally unchecked. It's not even open borders. Open borders are horrible and how stupid are they? How stupid? We're the only country in the world that has this. But they don't even check them, they don't vet them, they don't know who they are, they don't know where they're going. They just come in and then they fly them over. You know, when the border got a little bit tougher because people were getting angry and just we had citizens standing at the border wanting to do and then they get in trouble because they want to do the job. The federal government's of us to be doing but uh, she refused to own up to it, and last night she said she wants to make strong voorders. I mean, what she did last night and the night before the town hall with Cooper was just unbelievable. Alison Cooper get so angry, but think of it. Think of it. Never an apology, never a phone call to anybody, to anybody. So thank you very much, Alexis.
Speaker 3: But by the way, since here, yeah, no, look, look And I got to say one of the things that was really powerful seeing him was how he handled Alexis. Listen to me on the stage with a grieving mother like a minute ago, where he didn't get into the details of what happened to Joscelyn, like with the mom there, like he's got You know, Trump is not always someone that people associate with empathy. But I will tell you when he's dealing with with grieving families, when he's dealing with whether it is families of soldiers who were killed abroad and you know, whether it was in Afghanistan with a disastrous withdrawal or otherwise, or dealing with with families of of of those murdered by illegal aliens, he he I think demonstrates a real compassion. That is powerful. Now, one of the things that was striking what we just listened there. Do you know who agrees with Donald Trump when he talks about that, that that not only do we have open borders, but they're not vetting anyone. You know who agrees with him? Here's that Bill Clinton. And remember we talked about this on a previous pod. Here play what Bill Clinton said about Lake and Riley and you're and you're gonna hear that he agrees with what Donald Trump said. Donald Trump just said they're not vetting him and that's why they're being killed. Listen to Bill Clinton just a couple of weeks ago. Make he exactly the same point.
Speaker 8: You got a case in.
Speaker 9: Georgian not very long ago, can't you They made have had about it about it young woman who'd been killed by Emiger. Yeah, well it's all meant properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happen. But if they all probably vented, that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: I love it, by the way, when Democrats actually tell the truth. That was not what the Harris Waltz campaign wanted from Bill Clinton, but he told the truth there, and that's why I went viral.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, when Bill Clinton is blasting Kamala Harris's open border policies for letting unvented violent criminals in who are raping and murdering Americans, that's a problem. By the way, it's not just Donald Trump, it's not just Bill Clinton who are calling out the disasters.
Speaker 4: Of these open borders.
Speaker 3: Paul Perez, the president of the Nashville Border Patrol Council, the union of all the Border patrol agents, who's there. He spoke as well. And I want you to listen to what the Border Patrol said about Kamala Harris because this is powerful as well.
Speaker 7: And if I could ask Paul just to come up and say a few words, and I appreciate very much the endorsement. Paul, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thank you President.
Speaker 4: Thank your President.
Speaker 8: I really respect the fact that you came out to Texas to highlight migrant crime, illegal alien crime. We've got some good people here in the front row that have been supporting the governor's efforts to do the federal government's job, and so we really appreciate that. But I want to talk about the person that's going to be coming to Houston tonight, not to apologize or highlight illegal alien crime, but to party like a fool on stage with celebrities instead of apologizing to the families. This is somebody who likes to brag about being a former federal prosecutor who prosecuted transnational games and cartel members. So she knew President Trump, she knew better than most exactly the threat that these people, these animals create, the threat that they bring to our communities that will harm our families. And these gumbags listed here on these pictures here are part of the Kamala crime crime wave, and because of that, the Kamala crime wave has devastated cities. President Trump strikes fear in the enemies of America. That is the type of leadership that we need in this country. Just recently, the criminal cartels have greenlight firing on border patrol agents. They would have never done that under President Trump because they know he would send the message that if you touch a single hair on a border patrol agent, I will eradicate you. That's the strengthmen, leadership we need from President Trump, not the clowns that are running for president on the Democratic ticket. My daughter can handle a shotgun better than Tim Waltz, and he served in the military, as he claims the Secretary of Homeland Security also a former federal prosecutor.
Speaker 1: They know better. They should have stopped this invasion.
Speaker 8: They did nothing. They not only facilitated, but they encouraged it. This border needs to be fixed and the only person that can fix this border is Donald J.
Speaker 6: Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is you know, these border patrol agents, and I think this is a really important point that people need to understand.
Speaker 1: They just want to do their job. It's what they tell you all the time. They just want to do their job. And they're not able to do their job.
Speaker 2: And protect us with Kamala Harris as the president or Joe Biden is the president, and that is exactly why they've endorsed Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look what Paul said there was really powerful that the President Trump strikes fear in the enemies of America. And he also said that the Mexican drug cartels of greenlit firing on border patrol agents. Listen, these here rows, they risk their lives to keep us safe, and under Joe Biden Kamala Harris, they are on their own. And in fact, Kamala sides with with with the criminals, with the traffickers when when the when the border patrol agents apprehend the bad guys, what happens Kamala orders let them go and let them go the same day. And the frustration, I'll tell you when when you go on midnight patrol with these guys and you encounter, say, little girls and little boys. Last time I was there, we encountered one group that was mostly children, and you could tell these are children who've been brutalized, who've been assaulted, who've been sexually assaulted, and they're forced to just release them, release them and into the hands of people who are abusing them. It breaks the spirit, it breaks the soul. It is wrong, and we need to listen to what they're saying.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's also, I think very interesting to see how Donald Trump is putting together this campaign. It's a little bit different than he did in sixteen certainly, and that is he understands how important it is to have a team around him, whether it's border patrol agents. But he also had some things to say about you. You were obviously there with him, and I want people to let them hear what he said about you and how he understands, now this is so important that we have a team together that can actually implement some of these ideas in Washington, because if you don't have team members, if you don't win the Senate, if you don't win the House, you're not going to get as much done as you want to. And I think he understands this time. He needs a very tight team that can take these things that he's talking about on the road and put them into action in Congress. Before I play that, let me tell you about IFCJ and the incredible work that they're doing. And I want to say, first off, to so many of you that listen, thank you. You guys are incredible patriots and you are standing with the people in Israel. Next week, Americans will vote one of the most consequential elections in our history, and no matter what happens, we know that the support of Americans like you means so much the people of Israel, especially now. This past year, not only have we seen the war rage on in the Holy Land, but we've also seen an alarming rise in anti Semitism, especially on the left. And this is why I am proud to partner with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They have been building bridges between Christians and Jews for over forty years, and since that time they have been on the ground helping the vulnerable and providing security for Jews in both Israel and Ukraine. Thank you for all of you that have been supporting them during this critical time. It is your gifts that are helping the Fellowship provide and I mean this literally, the food that people are eating, the necessities they need, and the security to those most in need, including bomb shelters. Standing with Israel and the Jewish people has never meant so much. So if you can help, go to support IFCJ dot org to learn more and to make a gift now and help the people that are under attack in Israel. That's support IFCJ dot org or call them eight at eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eighty eight four eight eight four three two five are online, it's support IFCJ dot org. Take a listen Donald Trump talking about you.
Speaker 1: Senator. I want to thank.
Speaker 7: Some of the special guests we have, Senator Ted Cruz for being here.
Speaker 1: Senator talk and it's hard to believe.
Speaker 7: He's in a race because honestly, I don't know who would want to run against him, because he's really a great senator. He's a great senator. He loves the country, he's tough as hell. He fights, he's always fighting, and you know, and he's fighting for the state, but he's fighting more for the country than just about anybody. And John Burressa would acknowledge that John is one of our leaders in the Senate and he's a fantastic vantage.
Speaker 4: So, Ted, I know your thing is going good. I heard you.
Speaker 7: Helped you very greatly. You got a big pop, right and I know you're doing great. But I just want to say he's got my complete and total endorsement.
Speaker 4: He has always, always will have.
Speaker 7: And You're going to have a great day, and hopefully I'm going to have a great day, and we're going to be celebrating together and we're going to make our country as we say or we'll make America great again. We're gonna make it great and it's.
Speaker 1: Going to go faster than you think.
Speaker 7: But it can't sustain this for another four years.
Speaker 4: That I do believe, you know.
Speaker 2: It's his mindset is just so different this time. It's like I got to get a group of warriors that are going to come together and fight for this country. And I love the way he talks about people just like you, where he's like, look, we got to get this done together as a team.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, we got a lot of work to do. And when Trump was president of the first time, I was by far his strongest ally in the Senate, and when he's reelected, I'll again be by far his strongest ally in the Senate. And the job we have to do. I look back over these last four years, I've never seen so much damage done to our country in such a short period of time. And so we've got a massive amount of work to do to secure the border, which we're going to do, and we're going to do it early next year. It's not going to take a year. It's not even going to take six months. We're going to secure the border in January and February of next year. And it is going to be simply reversing the policy, ending catch and release, reinstating remain in Mexico. And once people discover that if you come, you don't get to stay, you get set home, the numbers will plummet immediately.
Speaker 4: We're also going to extend the tax cuts.
Speaker 3: We're gon We're gonna you know, the Wall Street Journal calls this election the six trillion dollar election, because that's how much your taxes go up if Kamala Harrison the Democrats win, or how much they go down and stay down if the Republicans win. We're going to end the regulatory assault on small businesses. We're going to end the regulatory assault on oil and gas and jobs in Texas, and we're going to end the warst We're going to see both of the wars abroad come to an end, and Israel's going to defeat Hamas. There's a lot of upside and so that was very kind of Trump what he said at the rally, and he's focused on the job at hand, what we got to do. And by the way, the contrast, the contrast is really striking. Listen to Coma, listen to Trump talking about what Kamala was doing the very same day here in Texas.
Speaker 7: But today Kamala is here in Texas to rub shoulders with woke celebrities. Isn't that exciting? But she's not going to meet with any of the victims of migrant crime while she is here. We have many of them right here, the families with many of them, and they're incredible people. What they've gone through. The hell that they've gone through and we'll continue to go through. Unfortunately, she'll not speak to the grieving mothers from whom she has stolen the brightest light in their lives. She was in charge of this border and she doesn't like being called borders are anymore. She didn't mind it almost four years ago, but now she doesn't like it. But you don't need that term. She was in charge of the border. She never came here, and she never made one call to these people behind me or anybody in the group, not one call. She's in charge, she deals with border patrol. She hasn't made Paul, not even not one call in four years.
Speaker 1: Not one call in four years. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Look it's a striking contrast. And then we saw shortly after Trump's rally, we saw Kamala come to Houston and it was it was a rally. It was in the Shell Energy Stadium, and you know it was designed to get lots of headlines, which the corporate media, like Bleeding Sheep, completely gave of. Huge crowd comes out to see Kamala Harris. Now, of course they told everyone it was Ayonce concert and Beyonce is by any measure, one of the five biggest musical stars on the face of the planet, and so you know, it was interesting to see all of the media gushing, oh, thirty thousand people came out to see Kamala Harris. What they really should have written is smallest concert in a decade for Beyonce, because I don't think Beyonce's performed to anything as small as thirty thousand, and particularly when it was free.
Speaker 4: They weren't charging you.
Speaker 3: Free Beyonce concert brings only thirty thousand people. I mean, that would be a headline. But I got to say, it really was striking that they had to tell people they were coming to a free concert and then they got there and they didn't even have her sing God Bless America. I mean they like, she didn't even hum good morning, like like it was striking.
Speaker 2: The ultimate bait and switch, as we call it.
Speaker 4: It really was.
Speaker 3: And listen, I think it's because they were afraid if they just said a Kamala concert that that people wouldn't show up, and so they had to have a reason to get people to come there, and it was not to see Kamala Harris. And I got to say, listen, I didn't watch the Kamala rally. I have a limit to masochism and how much just prattling on I can endure. So I don't really know what they said, because I like, I think I went out and had to water my lawn instead. I just I know there was something else I had to do. But I did see because it's where I see an awful lot of things in life. I did see on X a truly horrific snippet outside of this woman who's a Kamala Harris supporter, this young woman in her twenties who comes up to this toddler maybe two three years old, this little girl in a stroller and begins screaming at the top of her lungs and cursing at this little baby. And it was I've never seen anything like this. I mean, Ben, have you ever seen and this is not her child?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this was it went. It went viral for a reason because it was just so disgusting. It was it was a shocking, shocking moment, like what are you doing? And the fact that she knew people were recording it and didn't care.
Speaker 3: And by the way, there was another Kamala Harris supporter next to her who actually intervened, had got in her face and like you can't quite tell what she's saying, but she's basically like, what the hell are you doing? You don't do this, lady like like like, kudos to the woman who intervened and stopped her. And the dad reaches over and grabs his little girl and picks her up. But I gotta say, and I don't know, I don't know this woman's story. She's she's in her twenties, and and you know, I've just never seen that.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I was forced to retweet it and just say, this is deranged because I have never in my life seen anyone do this to a little child, A two three year old little girl doesn't know what's going on, just this crazy stranger. And we're not talking just to one little comment. We're talking screaming at the top of her lungs at a child in a stroller. And and listen, I think a lot of people online observed what was my reaction, which which is there's a level of hate, a level of radicalism that Biden and Harris and and and the modern Democrats have inculcated in their followers that that they've convinced them. Number One, that Donald Trump is Hitler. That literally is their closing message, that he's Hitler. And they've also convinced them that anyone who supports Trump is evil, is a Nazi, as a clansman, and apparently that extends to a two year old and a stroller, and and look, I was horrified watching it, but I was also just sad watching it. Sad for a country that that that that. How have we con vinced Look this, I'm sure this young woman who screamed at this child, I'm sure the whole world has pounded down upon her in the days since then, and it has gone so viral. Look when you scream at a child, bad things happen to you. But I just viewed it as a really sad sign of just how much hatred has infused. And look, there are people on the right that feel that hatred as well, but I got to tell you the intensity of it. I haven't heard anyone on the right say kamalas Hitler. It's only one side that is invoking the Hitler analogies that and you know that kind of.
Speaker 1: Closing argument, This is it.
Speaker 2: This is their last thing they want you to say is, hey, if you vote for him, you are a Nazi and he is Hitler, and that is the closing argument for the American people.
Speaker 1: I just don't see how that plays well on election day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it just if you're screaming at babies, you've really kind of lost lost your footing and lost your grounding and lost you know, what it is to be a reasonable, compassionate, loving human being.
Speaker 1: Amen to that.
Speaker 2: Don't forget We do the show Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Make sure you hit that subscribe or auto download button. This week is gonna be obviously very intense. We're going to cover it all. You also, don't forget to grab my podcast and those in between days, the Ben Ferguson podcasts.
Speaker 1: I'll keep you up to down the breaking news this.
Speaker 2: Week because there will be a lot of it, and who knows what can happen the next few days with the Democrats, what they may have up there sleep. We'll cover it all for you in the Senate and I will see you back here on Wednesday morning.