Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: I's you, I am.
Speaker 3: All in with Scott Patterson and iHeart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey everybody, Scott Patterson, I am all in Podcast, one of them productions, iHeart Radio Pop Culture, Season six, Episode three, The Ungraduate. I am joined by my intrepid crew and Sugarman Tara Sued and the newly minted Queen Susan French.
Speaker 2: Getting good reviews. Suzanne getting getting good reviews. Thank you everyone, some good reviews.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 2: They'll turn on you don't worry.
Speaker 4: We one episode.
Speaker 2: We love you guys. They won't.
Speaker 1: They won't anyway. Laurel I, serving of the workers breakfast, lourelized, Flow's got coffee? Who needs a jolt? Laurelize referring to the character Flow from the nineteen seventy four Alice Doesn't live here Anymore. Flow is a hardened sharp to what sharp tongued? Sharp tongued? Because the boxes are blocking that waitress at mel and Ruby's cafe.
Speaker 2: Now, I would assume, knowing Lorelei, that she is referencing Flow, but from the TV version of this Alice, because I don't know that she watched the movie. But I think she kissed my Grits and watched the TV.
Speaker 5: Show, which I thought it too. Yeah, I watched it. I'm old enough, Susan. Let's have you step up and do a Luke tidbit.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 6: Luke is complaining about how much they're spending on TJ as their pretend contractor, and he says, you should hire Blake Edwards as your contractor.
Speaker 2: Blake Edwards began.
Speaker 6: His career in the nineteen forties as an actor, but he soon began writing screenplays and radio scripts before turning to producing and directing and television in films. His best known films include Breakfast to Tiffany's Days of One in Roses, A Shot in the Dark, All from the sixties, and the hugely successful Pink Panther film series. He was married to Julie Andrews for forty one years until his death in twenty ten. And Luke is using this reference because LORELEI could hire a professional actor to be her pretend pot.
Speaker 1: I tell you those films, the Blake Edwards films were just some of my favorite films of all time. All that Pink Panther stuff, Oh yeah, oh wow, just brilliant. Anyway, Amy, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Michelle complaining about Paris and how she treats them at the end. Very funny, by the way. She has a tough exterior, but on the inside, she's Tokyo Rose. Tokyo Rose was a name given by Allaied troops in the South Pacific during World War Two to all female English speaking radio broadcasters of Japanese propaganda. The programs were broadcast in the South Pacific and North America to demoralize Allied forces abroad and their families at home by emphasizing troops, wartime difficulties, and military losses. I had never heard that before. Really a little history lesson for everybody here to that.
Speaker 4: Tara, You're up, kid, all right, so Michelle says.
Speaker 3: Michelle is saying it's creepy that Laurel is having lunch with Paris twice a week. Michelle, Michelle says, yeah, creepy. The next thing you know, you'll be carrying Emmanuel Lewis around on your shoulders. Emanuel Lewis is an American actor best known for playing the title character in the nineteen eighties TV sitcom Webster Michelle is making a Joe that Laurelies spending time with Children, which is a reference to Emmanuel Lewis's height. His height was only changed by six inches since his child aldhood appearance in Webster, making him relatively short, and he has no known condition that would explain his height.
Speaker 2: It's also a reference to that Michael Jackson used to carry Emmanuel Lewis around on his shoulder. Oh okay, yeah, I mean most of the photos he's sort of like it's you know, he's kind of holding him. But yes, I can show you this.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know what you're talking about. Okay, Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if you guys can see it. Yep. I think there was an award show maybe one that I think Michael Jackson went with Brooke shield right yep. And then the pictures are very famous with this. There's also another one with Brook Shields.
Speaker 1: So there you go, Suzan, Why don't you do another one. We're getting great feedback already. Yeah all right.
Speaker 6: Uh, Larela I can't go out to see Paris when she returns because she is still drinking her coffee. Laurla says, good to the last drop. Lourai is referring to a slogan used by Maxwell House, an American brand of coffee originally manufactured by the cheek Needle Coffee Company.
Speaker 2: Why did they get rid of that?
Speaker 1: Well, they're all good sayings, right, and they just move on from It's like why did Ford redesign the Mustang in the seventies. It's like they have this, they have this, like what is that? Sales died? So who knows?
Speaker 2: Why did Wagoneer not put the wood paneling on their car when they brought it back? Right now, it's like wood paneling is the best part of that old.
Speaker 1: Man bring the station wagon back?
Speaker 2: So a coffee sidebar. But do you guys remember the coffee commercial? Probably folders and like the sister wakes up and she opens the door and it's Brian the soldier and he's come home or whatever, and they go into the kitchen. There's a whole spoof of that commercial that things are a little too close between the sister and the brother in the Oh TikTok. It's like a Saturday Night Live sketch. But I don't I think it's just somebody did it.
Speaker 1: It really goes against Madison's Avenue narrative that's a siblings should hate each other. Oh gosh, you go scus you want me to go? Can I go? All right? Rory telling Emily she has new gossip on the women at d A. R Emily, my own little Valerie Plain Valerie Planning is an American writers by, novelist and former CIA officer. As the subject of the two thousand and three plainm affair, also known as the CIA leak scandal, blames identity as a CIA officer, was leaked to and subsequently published by Robert Novak of The Washington Post. Very very, very controversial thing to do. Oh you don't remember that nothing. She became a political football. Oh my god. And they they outed her. I think they were angry at her husband for some.
Speaker 2: Reason, maybe maybe coming back to me now.
Speaker 1: They outed her. It's just something that had never been done before.
Speaker 2: This is coming back to me and the.
Speaker 1: Husband was furious and everybody was furious, like, how could you do this? Now You've risked her life and.
Speaker 6: Worked with her, and it was it was tight into the We talked about this last week too, and with Scooter Libby.
Speaker 2: It was all tight in em Oh, Suzanne with the good historical knowledge and a Gilmore girl's reference.
Speaker 1: That's why she's here, ladies. Literally impressive the audition was very impressive. She linked all kinds of things together with stuff that we're just like we.
Speaker 2: Need her eat pop tarts. We made all kinds of it. Emily talking.
Speaker 1: Having con so sorry.
Speaker 2: Emily talking about Constance's drama cover up. That's good, that's what took Nixon down. Emily is referring to the Watergate scandal, a major political scandal in the United States involving the administration of President Richard Nixon from nineteen seventy two to seventy four that led to Nixon's resignation. The scandal stemmed from the Nixon administration's attempts to cover up its involvement in the nineteen seventy two June seventeenth break in of the Democratic National Committee headquarters in Washington at the Watergate office building.
Speaker 1: Boy, thank god, we live in an age where there are no scandals anymore. I mean, so we figured it out. It's scandal free. It's a wonderful place to be.
Speaker 2: Total.
Speaker 1: We learned our lesson from Watergate, didn't we. We sure did. Thanks Washington, Thank you anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Hello, Gil is saying that the av room is decorated. Well, Gil says, I've played the Whiskey before. Man, it's got a similar vibe, it does. Gill is referring to the historic nightclub The Whiskey at Go Go, which is informally nicknamed The Whiskey in West Hollywood, California. The club has been the host for musicians and bands including Taj mahal Otis Redding, Hugh What Is It Mess, Masekela, Hugh Masekela, Alice Cooper, who all recorded live albums there between nineteen sixty six and nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Johnny Depp's places. Uh yeah, right across the street from in West.
Speaker 2: Hall, the Viper Room. It's not the whoa Viper Room.
Speaker 4: I was at the Roxy the other day, which.
Speaker 1: Is what was going on there.
Speaker 4: There was a show the Band of nineteen seventy five, so I.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a cool band.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Roxy is a great place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Roxbury that was right there too, wasn't it Roxbury?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And then above.
Speaker 4: Above the Roxy the.
Speaker 2: Rainbow Room, and what was Carlos and Charlie's. I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: Carlos and Charlie's was a big place in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I hated all those places. Every time I had to go, I literally I'm not meant for that. Well, by the way, I had to go there for anything, I'd be like, oh.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a great roxy. The Roxy's fun, and the Rainbow Room is really fun. Those are smaller, more intimate places in there.
Speaker 4: It's fun until you have to drive there.
Speaker 1: And five o'clock. Yeah, the trap, Now, really you got to take a motorcycle or like take it from the.
Speaker 2: West, from the West side to Sunday. Get it like that sketchule we're like to sketch on SML the four or five of the water. Want to take a lamp back, take the canyon.
Speaker 1: Really, all you need to do is get out of the car and just walk across.
Speaker 2: The make it literally literally Brad Pitt could be like, I would go for Brad Pitt. But if he was like, do you want to make me for dinner? It's five o'clock on the in West Hollywood and I'm coming from Brentwood, It's like.
Speaker 1: You'd be there at five am when sleeping.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, can we do eleven?
Speaker 1: And you probably wake me up because I'd be there at four am.
Speaker 2: Suki showing Lourlai Her s'moor's wedding cake. By the way, I know we talked about it earlier. That's my dream wedding cake cake totally and telling her how it came to her in a dream. And then of course Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise come leaping out of the cake screaming about how amazing it is. So that made the whole thing a little creepy, but until then, So this is a reference to Tom cruise couch jumping moment on the Oprah Winfrey shoot. So for those that don't know, Tom Cruise is a actor known for such films as Risky Business to Mission Impossible, Jerry Maguire, one of my favorites. Katie Holmes, who I Love, is an American actress who first achieved fame as Joey Potter on the television series Dawson's Creek. Also a big fan of radios jingle Ball. We love Kittie Holmes always comes to our jingle Ball. But in two thousand and five, Cruise publicly declared his love for Holmes on the Oprah Winfrey Show as he jumped on Winfrey's yellow couch and stood there to make the announcement. They were married from two thousand and six to twenty twelve, and sometimes I rewatch it. I don't know that it was as like horrifying as everybody made it out to be. Later it was a little hyper, I would say.
Speaker 4: Like, but it wasn't like horrified any watch it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like everybody really talks about it as like a moment of downfall for Tom Cruise, and it's like it was a little over the top, right, but people do that stuff on talk shows all the time if you really watch it. I think the jump is what's kind of amazing. Like I think he went from the floor to the couch where I'm like I had have to climb up there.
Speaker 1: It was an amazingly athletic move I thought, a good balance and not a lot of actors could pull that off.
Speaker 2: That whole thing was crazy, though, because then he makes her come out. She's sort of behind the scene. It was like it's worth the rewatch.
Speaker 1: I was like, Wow, do you think it was scripted or spontaneous?
Speaker 2: M I think the bringing of her out was known that he was going to do.
Speaker 1: That, But do you think the couch jumping.
Speaker 2: I think the couch jumping was spontaneous.
Speaker 1: Burstings of Heart Love live for a live audience. I take ahead. I know, I take aheader and go down and I'd be unconscious for a little while. I'd work up, but think I was in another planet.
Speaker 2: It is the jump that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: I was quite impressed. I thought, there, that's a gymnastics background, totally right there, totally with the balance the power.
Speaker 2: Love him or love him back. Guy is aggressively in amazing shape. And I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Say not love Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: I do love him.
Speaker 1: He's incredible.
Speaker 2: I do. Some people might not, that's up to them. And Top Gun to whateverick.
Speaker 4: I watched it so many times.
Speaker 1: You know, there aren't a lot of actors out there that just really have it. You know, he's got everything, He's got everything once he hits the screen. Can you take your eyes off that guy?
Speaker 2: No, I'm obsessed. I love him. You can't speaking. I think mission impossible. The latest version is out on streaming like now or this sometime soon. I need to watch that. I did not go to the theater for that one. I did for Top Gun.
Speaker 1: And you know he did a Michael Mann film with Jamie Fox where he played.
Speaker 2: It oh yeah, yeah, and he was.
Speaker 1: Great in that. Yeah, he can do anything, and he's like he you know, he lost all the smiley smiley stuff, right, because he's got that mega smile. That right. But I mean, if you've got a great smile, sure use it, and he does and it's natural, it feels great and that's part of his charm. But he did that that that character, he did not lose his charisma because he's just like it's it's like bursting out of his pores. God, what was the name of that film? Jamie Fox and who else was in that? Javier Bardam was in that. Oh remember, yeah.
Speaker 2: You mean the Jamie Fox one another.
Speaker 1: No, Jamie Fox was a cab driver who yeah, no, no, Javier Bardem was the cartel leader or representative of the cartel that was waiting for Jamie Fox or the person Collateral. Yes, what a great film. Great film, and Cruz was one of my favorite cruise performances, one of my favorites. So check it out, everybody. If you like Hitman running around.
Speaker 2: La I randomly was watching that one with.
Speaker 1: Witnesses that and you'll love that film.
Speaker 2: There's one with Cameron Diaz like suddenly, I don't know, they like meet and suddenly she's involved in his life. I forget what it's day or night or night and day? Oh sure, sure, yes that was I stumbled on that there.
Speaker 1: And they had to rescue her and it was a big thri.
Speaker 2: Like somehow he roped her into his Shenanigans. I don't exactly remember the plant.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this guy, I mean, he's been you know, watch the taps, the first thing that he.
Speaker 2: Was in Jerry tap fire taps. Though, Who's coming with me? Who's coming with me? I will go with you? Jerry?
Speaker 1: I love Joey said that you're talking. You're on the Jerry McBrien. You want me to do the line? Of course you want to do the line.
Speaker 2: Definitely, it's almost I am all in show me the money. Come on, that's the girl in me that thought you were going to say you had me at hello, Because that's almost I am all in.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a guy. All I think about is money, you know, that's what guys are like, show me the money. Very relatable line. Anyway, our Tom Cruise tribute hour Pepto Bismo. All right, Who's who's doing this one? Laurel I joking she wants a disastrous wedding. Well she didn't get any wedding. Geta what okay, Laurel I joking, No, I'm not going to do that line again. That was a great line, Laurel I. And then later at the reception, Lucas found in the co check room Judel it with one of the bridesmaids. Jude Law is an English actor. Some of his early success was Gadica nineteen ninety seven, The Talented Mister Ripley, which was really terrific film, Sherlock Holmes two thousand and nine, Hugo twenty eleven, The Holiday two thousand and six, not in that order obviously. Two thousand and three, Law began dating co star Sienna Miller, and the two were engaged in two thousand and What did you say? You say?
Speaker 2: I said yep, two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: July two thousand and five, Law issued a public apology to Miller for having an affair with his children's nanny day.
Speaker 2: I remember it all.
Speaker 1: The movie I did not love, which one.
Speaker 2: I think it was called AI and.
Speaker 1: What the Spielberg film?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That it was kind of stark, wasn't it was?
Speaker 2: It was very stark and the end was horrible, Like, oh my god, what was that guy's name? From sixth cents? What's that guy's name? He's in it?
Speaker 1: Bruce Willis.
Speaker 2: No, the young kid was in a I and I yes, and then I literally I don't. I did not like it. I think he was a robot boy right, not good? No, that was not good, creepy. It's just the ending like left me feeling empty inside.
Speaker 4: H but the holidays, just.
Speaker 1: Not the purpose, just.
Speaker 4: That I watch it all holiday season, the holiday.
Speaker 1: Who's starring in it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay and John Black, Jude Law and Kate Blanchett.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, Kate Winslet.
Speaker 2: Kate Winslet, sorry.
Speaker 1: All you know? Both great actresses. Yeah, Like, did you you got to see Kate Blanchette's new film. I think it's called what was it not? Maestro? That's Bradley Cooper. She plays a conductor Tar Tar Todd Todd Field wrote and directed. He researched the hellas. Yeah, like kind of at the end of it. But it's a great, great film, great actress. I'll watch anything. If she's reading the phone Book, I'll watch that, all right.
Speaker 6: So this is when Paris comes back to the Inn and all the servers are running away from and Lorelei says the eagle has landed. Morlai is referring to Apollo eleven, the American spaceflight that lasted from July sixteenth through twenty four, nineteen sixty nine. The first landed humans on the Moon. Commander Neil Armstrong and Lunar Module pilot Buzz Aldrin landed the Apollo Lunar Module Eagle on July twentieth, nineteen sixty nine, and Armstrong became the first person to step onto the Moon's surface.
Speaker 2: What is it one giant step for one.
Speaker 1: Giant giant lead for mankind.
Speaker 2: That's a great line. If he just made that up on the spot.
Speaker 1: Way to go, Neil, No, I think he was prepared.
Speaker 2: I think he knew he was going to do that. He had a writers working on that one.
Speaker 1: I mean Holly when they were filming it. Anyway, So.
Speaker 6: Armstrong acknowledged Aldren's completion of the post landing checklist with engine arm is off, before responding to the capcom Charles Duke with the words Houston Tranquility Base. Here the eagle has landed.
Speaker 2: Kind of hap.
Speaker 1: And that's when they brought out their golf clubs and they started hitting. Oh yeah, they did do that five miles you know whoa yeah, yeah, Sara, you want to go? Sure?
Speaker 4: Rory's working at the nursing home.
Speaker 3: During a dance session, Logan says, Logan says, so you're Arthur Murray.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Arthur Murray was an American ballroom dancer and businessman whose name is most often associated with the dance studio chain that Arthur Murray Studios.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, m hmmm. I think I actually went to one of those ones.
Speaker 2: Really, I know I didn't, but they were pretty like famous.
Speaker 4: I've seen that.
Speaker 1: I had to learn something.
Speaker 4: Are they still around?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. Maybe maybe some of them.
Speaker 2: They were from Dancing with the Stars, started out as like an Arthur Murray, Yeah, instructor. I don't want to say Derek Huff, but I feel like it might have been. But I don't some of them maybe don't quote me. It wasn't dar Cup, but it was like somebody like.
Speaker 4: One of the ogs, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Somebody somebody we know was like an instructor there.
Speaker 1: Right right, wait there, I learned. I learned a couple of steps. You know, they had the footprints on the floor.
Speaker 2: And oh is that what they do?
Speaker 1: Well? They did it with me. I don't know if they did it because.
Speaker 4: There's one by my house and it opens at one pm today.
Speaker 1: No, let's go take a lesson. Come on the I am a dance team. We call ourselves four left feet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Wait should I go?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Gil comparing the gas pump dial Dan, I don't want to go to Arthur today. You'll comparing the gas pump dial numbers to people dying all over the world. You'll comparing the gas people dying around the Yes says every day with him is like being on Meet the Press. Meet the Press is a weekly American television Sunday morning talk show on NBC. It's the longest running program on American television. Meet the Press specializes in interviews with leaders in Washington, DC, across the country around the world on politics.
Speaker 1: Good, easy for you to say, you need to go to Arthur.
Speaker 2: Marion's economics, foreign policy?
Speaker 1: Are you taking a dance class with your tongue? What's going on.
Speaker 2: Other public affairs? Along with panel discussions with opinions and analysis. Okay, I will give five dollars to any of you. The three of you if we can name the host of Meet the Press without googling.
Speaker 1: It, Chuck Todd, who just retired?
Speaker 2: Is it was it?
Speaker 1: I think? So?
Speaker 2: Okay, please hold I'm going to look that up. I thought you knew the answer. I don't think you get the five dollars, but maybe Meet the Press host is I knew Tim Russert, I remember that? And then I don't know. Oh, I think it's a woman. Kristin Welker, what is that possible?
Speaker 1: Who is the I was a bad haircut.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about Chuck Todd like that.
Speaker 1: Haircut?
Speaker 2: Who is the host?
Speaker 1: Look? I thought I had bad hair and.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I think it is Chuck Todd.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he just did his leg. He's signed off.
Speaker 2: No way, okay, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna keep I know people. Oh oh yes, Kristin Welker takes over, takes over, Yeah you are. Chuck Todd signs off.
Speaker 1: Wow, Scotty, Wow yeah.
Speaker 2: Chuck Todd signs off as moderator of Meet the Press. I wonder why he left this morning.
Speaker 1: Gift was a comb really tiny one.
Speaker 4: It was only three weeks ago too.
Speaker 1: Oh, really, it was very recent. I guess they trim were trimming the budget.
Speaker 2: I'm never I don't watch Meet the Press because I'm a Jake Tapper girl.
Speaker 1: And I'm doing jokes over here.
Speaker 2: You mind, know, I'm focused on the news.
Speaker 1: I'm just delivering the focused on the news. You're you're a Jake tapperl.
Speaker 2: Jake Tapper has that other one on CNN.
Speaker 1: They never heard his name used in a sentence that way. I'm a Jake Tapper girl.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people say that, actually do they really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think that's a common phrase. And they all of the networks have one. ABC's got one. They've all got one of these meetings that's happening right right, right right. Okay, you do it, Scott, you bring us home.
Speaker 1: Take I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: I have a co to add after this, Scotch.
Speaker 2: Good Suzanne, oh god, doing your own homework.
Speaker 1: Let me get through this, Laurel. I worried about leaving Paul Anka alone. Paul Ankle, of course, as you know, is dog songwriter.
Speaker 2: As we stated earlier, great face acting in this.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, thank you? Uh yeah, I felt particularly flush that week, Laurl. I I could drop them off at a kennel for a few hours. I know there's a good one in Woodbridge, twenty miles away. Of course, i'd have to leave now and pick up some di lithium crystals on the way to fix the warp drive on my g But in Star Trek fictional universe, dilithium is an invented material which serves as a controlling agent in the matter anti matter reactors crystals. And you have to say it with like kind of a Scottish action, like Scotty, you're right, thanks Scott.
Speaker 2: I can't do an accent.
Speaker 1: No, no, do it, dude. That was good. That was good. I can hear him, yeah, go ahead, no, do it? Do it?
Speaker 2: Of course I can't do it.
Speaker 1: That's good. No, but it's a good start.
Speaker 2: Try it again because I can hear it in my head. But then it comes out in my head it's right.
Speaker 1: Captain Kirk. I'll be Captain Kirk, and can you do it? Can you do it? I can't, Shatner, Scotty give us an update on the on the warp drive.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, that wasn't perfect, but it was pretty good. Oh my, I can't. I can't get it out. But in my head I hear him, but let's do the scene.
Speaker 1: Let's do the scene. I'll be I'll be I'll be Bill Shatner, I'll be I'll be Captain Kirk Scotty report on warp drive.
Speaker 2: I let the crystals. But I love that. I love start starting, Start four is so good when William Shatner says, everybody, remember where we parked, because he lands they're not even in the Enterprise. They had to take like some other ship and it had a cloaking device and they land it in Golden Gate Park and then they cloak it and then everybody remember, mm hmmm, I tell you, man, how do you guys? They go back in time.
Speaker 1: I had the pleasure of sitting in a green room a couple of times with William Shatner.
Speaker 2: His aka Bill, right.
Speaker 1: There telling stories the guys. He's a magnet. He's a magnet. First, Star Trek is just such a huge anyway. Delithium crystals are a crucial part of the science of Star Trek. Warp drive technology doesn't work without di lithium. Remember, we need the crystals, and it's on They get the crystals from another planet, right, I don't know, And no warp drive means no space battles, no federation, and basically no fun it all. Anyway, something has some additions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just had two quick ones that I noticed while I was watching so in the scene where there were Rory's picking up trash and Liza I think is the other girl's name, she asks, She says, Oh, you've got so much community service, so many hours.
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 6: And Rory says, I shot a man in Reno's that's a line from a Johnny Cash song.
Speaker 2: Some prison blues from.
Speaker 1: Watch Him exactly.
Speaker 6: And the other one was when Paris comes back to the inn and Michelle comes in and he starts humming the tune from with the Wicked.
Speaker 2: Witch, and he's saying a couple of times that.
Speaker 6: Was that was from Wizard of so I Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite stories, so I always catch those.
Speaker 2: Really scared me as a kid. Really.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I feel like it's mentioned like every ten episodes of Gilmore Girls.
Speaker 2: I have been trying to count.
Speaker 6: I have counted at least nine different references to Wizard of Oz that I just happened to notice.
Speaker 4: And Charlie in the chocolate factory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, good work, today.
Speaker 1: Guys, look at that French coming in with the contributions ladies and gentlemen. She's basically out valued her multi year Yeah, we're going to I think we're going to have to start renegotiating. No, man, here we go, We're gonna get We're just gonna get fleeced. Your people call my people of yours. We're intimidated. They are really intimidated. I mean that guy gets on the phone and it just screams, it's just man. But we love them, we love give our best.
Speaker 2: Not only should you watch Gilmore Girls and Sullivan's Crossing.
Speaker 1: You know, Sullivan's Crossing. We're hoping for good results. I hope. I wow you. And on the twenty third anniversary of the debut of Gilmore.
Speaker 2: Girls, that's right, oh, I know.
Speaker 1: So shout out to the fans. Thanks, best fans on the planet, celebrating twenty three years the greatest show on Earth, and slide on into Sullivan's Crossing because it's going to be a perennial as well. Next episode, season six episode for always a Godmother, Never a God that's gonna do it. Best funds on the planet, Thanks with downloads, Keep those cards and letters coming. We love y'all until next time, Remember we I am all in. Stay safe everyone, Thanks, Hey, everybody off forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am All In Podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com