Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with Randall Fitzgerald Randall. Before we talk about your work the tow of intuitive luck, let's finish up about animal rights. Where are they.
Speaker 3: Yes, back to that Supreme Court decision. So, after the referendum was passed in California, which gave just some very simple basic rights to livestock animals. For instance, they can't be confined in such a way to where they can't move in the cage or whatever. After it was passed, the National Court Producer's Council appealed to the Supreme Court eventually, and they claimed that it was an unconstitutional law because it interfered with interstate commerce. So it got before the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court rejected that argument, and it was the first time that the Supreme Court had ever ruled in favor of animal welfare or animal rights. So for some of the different beef and port producing councils and so forth, they saw it as an unfortunate act because it may open the door to future legal challenges to how animals, livestock animals in particular are treated.
Speaker 2: When do we take calls with Randall Fitzgerald next hour, share some of your animal stories on how they have shown you the intelligence. Now, when you wrote the book last year, The towe of Intuitive Luck, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, the towel is a word that means pathway, and what I had in mind in researching and writing the book is that you combine intuition and luck together. Most people think of them as separate, but when you combine intuition with luck, you have a pathway to having more success in your life. And by that I mean it's not just about games of chance and gambling, but it's also about decision making, and it's about seizing opportunities and sensing opportunities and using synchronicities when they occur as patterns or pathways. So the now is a pathway toward using your intuition to be luckier in life. And I came up with a formula based on lots of interviews and lots of research and looking at the science evidence. There was sort of a five part of formula that I described in the book, and if you want, I can go through the risk I call them luck factors. Yeah factors. The first one is feel your intuition. We all feel intuition differently, and it's about learning where in your body you pick up signals of intuition. For some people, they pick it up as a sensation in the solar plexus, or a tingling in the stomach or a tingling in the skin, or it can be a mental image. There are lots of different ways physically to pick up the signals, and everyone is different than unique in how they are receivers for these signals. So it's important to learn how you feel and how you sense intuition in your body. And then the second intuitive luck factor is about setting an intention. We've probably read most of you have heard about the intention factors and how to set intentions and how important they can be in the power of manifestation, etc. Well, all of that is involved in this process. You have to set an intention around not only feeling of where intuition is going to occur in your body, but also opening the door consciously and subconsciously to a willingness to cast decide rigidity in mental frames of mind in order to be open for those intuitive signals. And then the third intuitive luck factor is about quieting your mind. Anyone who's practice or experimental with intuition knows that meditation is a great key for opening that doorway. If you can quiet your mind, quite your thoughts, and feel in that quiet space where intuition is occurring in your body, then meditation becomes a sort of an accelerator in its own way as a method, and then intuitive luck. Factor Number four is about channeling excitement, and that has to do with the sensation we've all felt at some time in our lives, and it's called a beginner's luck. The beginner's luck idea where you have the excitement of something new and you turn out to be lucky good at it at the first time you try it. Like I give examples in the book of women who have never played poker before or never played the roulette machines who end up being lucky the first time they ever do it. So the sensations that are involved, the excitement, the sense of something new, and what that does in terms of our willingness to experiment, all of that's important. So channeling your excitement number four and the last one to the blood factor. Number five is about programming your dreams. It's a capacity we all have. It's called lucid dreaming. It's setting the intention when you go to sleep that you're going to have a meaningful, impactful dream that's going to open the door in a conscious real life to an opportunity. Whatever that may be, whatever intention that you've set, but it's setting that intention to program your dreams, and then when you wake up, being open, to clear your mind and write down whatever has come up in that unconscious state that will give you the information you need for that day, that week, or at any point in your life to be lucky.
Speaker 2: Randall, do you know Professor Joseph Gallenberger.
Speaker 3: I do. Indeed. Joseph and I have communicated about my book and about his work, and I feature his work and his retreats in Las Vegas that he has hosted over the years. I feature that in this book, The Doubt of Love.
Speaker 2: He is a staunch believer in luck, in making it happen, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He is, indeed, and he's gone about this, you know, he's clinical psychologist. He's gone about it in a very interesting way because he's examined the psychology of luck and sort of the attitudes and behaviors that are necessary for us to adopt as individuals in order to be able to channel that energy, and he does think of it as an energy that can be harnessed. And that's where his retreats where people pay to go with him to Las Vegas and they spend a weekend or sometimes longer, and he teaches them how in a casino on the floor to go to various games of chance and to experiment, like we're all guinea pigs in our own life experiments. But he does it in a very methodical, clinical, scientific sort of way.
Speaker 2: What is it about attitude that changes your luck?
Speaker 3: Well, for instance, this sort of makes common sense that if we start our day in a depressed, pessimistic state of mind, then we're going to see everything through a foggy los and that attitude that we otherwise would need to open ourselves up to intuitive information and to opportunities that's closed off. But if we start our day in a positive, open minded sort of frame of reference of consensus reality, then we find usually at least I do, and most of the people I interviewed for this book have, we find that we are more intuitive during the course of the day, and we end up being luckier because our attitude has shaped our response to the circumstances and challenges of life.
Speaker 2: Pretty dramatic work, Randall, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Well? It's simple and yet complex at the same time. There's a lot of research on all of this, on various aspects of it, and so this five factor formula that I've put together is really just based on the combination of common sense and a lot of para psychological research by people like Dean Raydon and others.
Speaker 2: Is there an outside source that helps make this happen or was this something that the internal person generates.
Speaker 3: I think it's both. I think there's an interaction, an interactive aspect to this. We have to set the stage for ourselves internally in order to access whatever energetic force, if we want to describe it that way, exists that we were connected to. We know that at all levels, vibratory patterns or at work within our bodies, between ourselves and between people, and between nature and our experience of nature, all of these vibratory patterns create a complex web, and it's within that complex web that the energy of luck, I think, permeates and can be accessed.
Speaker 2: How many times have people gone into a casino with a bad attitude, and they know they're going to lose, yet they still go.
Speaker 3: Yes, well that's the force of habit. I experimented for a number of years with my attitudes just to see what the effects would be. And nine out of ten times, I mean generally nine ten times that a person goes to a casino, they lose. There's a house advantajab Beach.
Speaker 2: Vegas was not. Vegas was built by losers.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, the law of average is some probability theory all favored in the house. However, what I also found was Attitudeally, whenever I would go into the casino in a negative frame of mind or with a sense that I was feeling like a loser of that day, it wasn't just nine out of ten times, with nineteen out of twenty times or more that I would lose. So attitude does help. If nothing else, attitude helps bring about a discipline that we need at times in order to know when to stop, in order to know when to start, in order to know when to stop. It's a discipline name that occurs through our attitudes that we adopt.
Speaker 2: Is there one aspect of luck that is the most important or do you need all five of those pointers the same.
Speaker 3: I believe that you need all if you're going to be chronically successful. Let me put it that way. I think the intuition part of it, though. I mean, some people have that innately and naturally, and they're able to access it unconsciously, and they'll say to themselves, I don't know how that happened. I don't know how I got so lucky. But then when they really examine it, and I tried to interview a lot of people in casinos who were on luck streaks. I'm fascinated by luck streaks that defy probability, and I would interview them and ask them, how were you feeling when you walked in today? How are you feeling right now? Do you feel like your attitudes in any way facilitated the experience of luck that you're having right now. And for that information that I generated through literally dozens and dozens of interviews over the years, I began to see that there was a real life, experiential piece of the foundation that was being laid that all of the parapsychological research in laboratories has affirmed.
Speaker 2: What does science say about this randal?
Speaker 3: Well, lots of studies have been done We have to remember that in the nineteen thirties at the Rhyme Laboratory at University where parapsychology in this country got its start, all of their original experiments had to do with dice rolling, dice, had to do with cards and card reading. These were all games of chance out of casinos that they were using for their experiments. And all of the initial foundation of research findings came from those nineteen thirties experiments with different games of chance, and all of that has been built upon in much more sophisticated ways in the ensuing decades.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and three, there was a great movie called The Cooler with William Macy, and he was employed by Vegas casinos because he was so energetically negative. People lost when he just walked by them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's an interesting take on the so called energetic force of luck that there is a bad luck, flip of the coin good luck, and William Macy portrayed someone who, by nature, based on his depression and his attitudes and his status in life, he was someone who was like a polarity that could be magnetize the luxtreet that people were on.
Speaker 2: And then he fell in love, and all of a sudden he wasn't a cooler anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then of course he loses his job with the casino because they couldn't use him anymore. He wasn't effective. And I always had to wonder after that movie, in sort of a choking way, I don't know that coolers truly exist in casinos. Obviously it would be difficult to find out if they do and how to identify them. But if that were true, if the two thousand and three movie The Cooler was extrapolated to casinos and the belief factor in an energetic force was put to work, I could certainly see where it would be one more strike against the normal player.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more