Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG dot co slash bball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Oh show.
Speaker 2: The Steelers announced Mike Tomlin finally named Russell Wilson as a starting quarterback, but that the competition and speculations are far from over.
Speaker 4: Tomlin Mett would both.
Speaker 2: I told you that Tomlin met with both quarterbacks to inform them of their roles, which called a difficult decision. According to ESPN, tomlin message to Wilson is clear he will have a short leash as a starter. If Wilson struggles, the whispers Forulfields would turn into chance.
Speaker 4: O choe?
Speaker 2: Do you think russ was misled by Tomlin when he signed with the Steelers in Marsh Durt free agency and he was unlikely he was under the assumption that he would be the starting quarterback. Three days later, the Steelers acquired Justin Fields. The thirty five year old wouldn't have signed with the Steelers if he knew he would be in a danger of residing on the bench for the entirety of the twenty twenty fourth season.
Speaker 4: Oh job, what do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't shit, it's stay in the flu. You know, it's about competition. If you're not playing well, next man up. You know you can't be scared of competition.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm I don't want to go to this team because the person behind me has a chance to take my job. Now, what it does at the quarterback position, it does force you to look over your shoulder and play cautious or not play freely. But Russell Wilson, nine time Prolo, nine time Prolo, if I'm not mistaken, super Bowl champion, He's been there before. He knows what it takes to win. I think he'll be fine. I think he'll be fine. Now, something that I did hear about them having certain packages for justin field to get on the field.
Speaker 1: Now that that I don't like. I don't like the the I don't I don't like.
Speaker 5: The taking Russell Wilson out the game, messing up the floor of the offense, the rhythm of the offense. For quarterbacks, it's about getting the rhythm and getting a rapport with the receivers, running game and being the floor of offense and having to come in and out the game. I think it just it just it messes up continuity, you know, to me for a quarterback. Other than that, I think Russ is a competitor. He's a competitor. So regardless of the decision was to bring Justin Fields in, if Justin Field wasn't there, then he would have had to be looking over his shoulder for someone else, you know, so it really wouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: I think I.
Speaker 5: Think he's going to be fine running game. Arthur Smith is there. He knows what Russell Wilson is good at. You play the Russell Wilson's strength. You play to the offensive strengths, your offensive strengths, and I think they'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Hey, you got George Pickens?
Speaker 5: What that motherfucker around the using moving around and using you see, George Pickens is one of those players that make your job got damn easy.
Speaker 4: Na J.
Speaker 5: Smith is one of those players could take some of the pressure the god damn quarterback using Naja Harris.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry about it?
Speaker 4: What I said?
Speaker 1: Oh J Harris?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yo.
Speaker 2: You said Russ was a nine time Pro bowler. How many of those Pro Bowls with the Steelers. You said he went to the Super Bowl he won one. How many of those were with the Steelers? You said, he passed all those touchdowns and got those yards. How many of them moved with the Steelers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, what did Tom Brady tell you when he went to the Bucks?
Speaker 2: Whatever he did that New England had no bearing on what he was gonna do with the Buccaneers. You just told me everything he did elsewhere. What is he gonna do for the Steelers?
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna find out.
Speaker 2: West do this if Kirk Cousins actually think that the Atlanta Facts are gonna take Michael Pennix Junior, do you think he signed, Well.
Speaker 1: That's a good one right now, give me a good as Probably not. Probably.
Speaker 5: Why you say competition is good, he was gonna have to go somewhere, Yeah, it is. I mean some people are built different.
Speaker 2: Named the quarterback that didn't get upset when the quarterback was drafted in the first round, the name one.
Speaker 4: Brady was upset when they drafted Garoppolo upset. Aaron Rodgers was upset with a quarterback that didn't get upset.
Speaker 2: You said the competition is good, So tell me the quarterback that you know that.
Speaker 1: Listen, maybe not at that position.
Speaker 4: Oh so he is upset that they took Russey.
Speaker 2: He probably wouldn't have wit the Fifthsburgh had they known he was, had he know they're gonna get just the peats?
Speaker 1: Where was gonna go?
Speaker 4: He had an opportunities, He had other other suitors.
Speaker 1: Where that had a chance.
Speaker 5: That where where they actually had a chance with a super Bowl winning coach.
Speaker 1: No, the best decision was exactly where.
Speaker 5: We went to the Steelers, a winning organization that knows how to win, knows what it takes to win.
Speaker 2: If Russ did what you thought it would do, it wouldn't have came down to this. It wouldn't have come down so late before they named the starter. It wouldn't Mike Tomlins that's all.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, that's all mind games. He rush was going to be the start of no matter what. That's all mind games they do.
Speaker 4: You keep telling me, you know.
Speaker 5: You know goodwill they ain't bring Russ there. He wasn't gonna start that.
Speaker 4: You and I got a bet. You told me gonna start the whole season.
Speaker 5: I told you he gonna start the whole season. I forgot what I.
Speaker 1: Bet he do. I bet I bet he do. Bet that that's God. That listen.
Speaker 5: One thing about God, God got favor one thing about Russell Wilson. He's one of God's children, and I guarantee you start every feel.
Speaker 2: Justin Field don't say his prayers at night. Hungh, I guess Justin Fields doesn't say his prayers.
Speaker 5: Huh, es gonna happen. He's gonna have his time. His time is right, not his time is not right.
Speaker 2: You do realize that when you pray about games, you're asking God to be biased because you saying, God give me something but not them. If we know God is anything but a boy us God. Now I say he man or woman. I'm just saying we know he's not biased.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, but you got you gotta understand when you praying, you praying about you and your favor.
Speaker 1: You're not worried about everyonebody else.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know Justin Fields in that manner and nobody's praying for. But I know what Russell Wilson is. Yeah, yeah, he yeah, I know what he's praying for because you know his prayers are being in.
Speaker 2: Falcons, the Patriots, the Raiders all were in the running for Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: Patriots, no Raiders, no, who who else?
Speaker 4: Falcons?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Davante Adams they got Drake London, they got Cole Pitts, they got Jon Robinson, one got Davonte Adams, brought Bowers.
Speaker 1: What do they won? What have those teams won?
Speaker 2: When the last time the Steelers, the last time the Steelers won the Super Bowl was what year?
Speaker 1: Where would I want to go? Winning organization?
Speaker 2: But that are that they have but one lately neither had the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: But we talk about them every goddamn day.
Speaker 2: That's why we talk about them, cause they ain't won nothing.
Speaker 5: But again, just a historic franchise, sail off into the sunset. Whatever it may be. I think it was just the best fit. It was the best decision. Super Bowl winning coach. That's that's the only thing I could come up with.
Speaker 2: Patriots coach Jared rod Mayo has chosen Jacoby Brissett as the team starting quarterback as the veteran held off of late search from rookie Drake may the number three pick in the draft. We have decided, or I have decided that Jacoby percent will be our starting quarterback this season, and saying that as an organization, we are one hundred percent behind Jacoby. There is no you know you got that guy right here. You got that guy right there with one hundred percent behind Jacoby Brissette started all three Patriots preseason games, finishing five or fourteen thirty six yards with zero touchdowns and won an exception. Damn May followed Upset in all three games, going twenty one to thirty four one hundred and ninety two yards, one touchdown, zero interception. He also added seven rushes for thirty two yards and another touchdown. But brissette experience has been cited by the coaches. He as forty eight career starts, and in twenty twenty two with the Cleveland Browns played a similar offense the Patriots have implemented under Alex Van Pelt, a Browns former coordinator.
Speaker 4: You like them move.
Speaker 1: God, damn right.
Speaker 5: I like Drake May cool nice, But Jakobe wesset experience, knowing what it takes to play the quarterback position. Being in the league for a little while, I don't really look at preseason numbers. I hope other people don't as well, especially those in the chat. Look at those numbers, it means absolutely nothing. The defenses you get are very vanilla. What you're going to see in real playing time is going to be completely different. From that, I think the starters play what maybe three percent of the goddamn snapped nobody's out there. Yeah TI that too, so I mean, listen, the simple size about preseason means absolutely nothing. So I think they made the right choice. Do you want did you want to really want to throw Drake May out there into the Sharks to the Wolves right.
Speaker 1: Away in week one? No? Why for what? Allow him to sit back, learn the little nuances, how to study, how to prepare, how to get ready for a game, you know, right behind the coobe. And when his time comes, it will come.
Speaker 4: You got to be on a short least though.
Speaker 1: You think you think za Kobe on the short least too, Okay.
Speaker 4: Third pick in the draft for Joe. He gonna play sooner.
Speaker 5: He gonna play some lad Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, he gonna play definitely.
Speaker 2: While Tom brady approval as partial owner of the Las Vegas Raider is pending, he'll be forced to abide by a unique setup and severe restrictions in the dual role. As a false broadcaster, Brady is not permitted to being another team's facility. He is also not permitted to witness practice. He's also not permitted to attend broadcast production meetings, either in person or virtually. Lack of access to coaches and players before games would be the most severe restriction, those meetings at which broadcast crews meet the night before by matchups, head coaching, key players, and often the lifeblood and insight for the telecast. Aside for the access restriction, the restrictions, Brady is also subject to other applical league policies and common to other owners. He is prohibited from publicly criticizing game officials and other clubs. While Brady could, in theory state that he disagrees with a call on air, he is subject to fights or even suspension if he goes too far.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, you like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 5: A bit excessive, but it is what it is. They make rules for a reason. It's all about control. Control what you can and control and what you can't. And hey, people in positions of power, you know, swinging there, fucking you know what, trying to show you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm trying to say. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: Say it, but no president except yeah, a little, a little excessive, I think, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we've never seen it. We've never seen an owner.
Speaker 2: Think about it, he's gonna be owner, and he's gonna be I don't know if we've ever seen. This is unprecedented, So I think and I have an unprecedented situation.
Speaker 4: You have to have a very.
Speaker 2: Rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so it's under it's understandable. It's understandable.
Speaker 4: Cho. Yeah, we got a new sponsor. Thank you, Paramount.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, we got a new sponsor.
Speaker 2: Thank you Paramount Plus for sponsoring Paramout Soccer cap.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, that's your time to shine. Do what you do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Chat, I know I have a lot of people in the chat that enjoy the game of soccer there that are soccer enthusiasts like myself and have a passion and love for the game.
Speaker 1: We have our own segment now.
Speaker 5: So standing in a basis for that Paramoun Plus, I thank you on behalf of myself, my other self, Chad and Ocho, thank you and we're gonna make you happy. Chat y'all stay with me now. Parmount Plus is a home of the UEFA Champions League. This season, UEFA Champions League debuts a bigger, better and brand new format, which means more marquee matchups more often.
Speaker 1: Oh but my eyes bad boy.
Speaker 5: The best soccer players and teams in the world play Hold on, hold on, hold on, y'all stay with me.
Speaker 1: Well, my eyes are bad for real.
Speaker 5: The best soccer players and teams in the world play in this competition. If you like the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga and City.
Speaker 1: Ooh, hold on, unc you got bad? What oh there you go? Naga see.
Speaker 5: I had to I had to flip. I had to flip my phone a long way. The best soccer.
Speaker 1: Players and teams in the world play in this competition. If you like the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Germans Bundesliga.
Speaker 5: The Champions League is the only place where you could watch these teams compete against each other to.
Speaker 1: Be crowned Champions of Europe. Chat for those of you that don't know the draw just happened.
Speaker 5: All the matchups for the newly named League phase are now revealed. The new format delivered on some mega matchups which include my favorites Barcelona versus Bayern, Munich, Arsenal versus PSG Milan versus Real Madrid, plus rematches of the last three Champions League finals with Real Madrid versus Liverpool, Man City versus ter and Dortmund versus a Riyal Madrid. It all kicks off during the middle of the day, in the middle of the beginning Tuesday Chat. Write this down in the middle of the week beginning Tuesday, September seventeenth, with matches at twelve forty five Eastern and three pm Eastern.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Give them a good glass, some slea gude glasses.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I had a term. Hey, hold on, I had a term my phone sideway. You saw once that term of phone sideways. I was able to hit that thing right right on. But I had it, hey, I had an horizontal hold. I'm not finished, not finished. I gotta finish. I gotta finish. Chat y'all stay with me, man. Paramount Plus is the home of the Uephah Chambions League, the biggest event in club soccer, returns Tuesday, September September seventeenth. I need y'all do me a small favor. Write this down stream every match live exclusively on Powamount Plus. Try for free at Paramount plus dot com slash live Sports. You know we love free shit, my man man again, try it for free because we know we love free stuff. Now people listen to me. Try it free at Paramount plus dot com Slash Live Sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, there.
Speaker 2: Favorites to win Champions League and field this inner Milan for Liverpool. Three is Arsenal, It's two is Man City and number one expected to win.
Speaker 4: All Madrid Madrid.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, before we finish, they have Real Madrid to win number one. And I would assume because I Bape came over from PSG. I watched Real Madrid play today. They don't really look too good. There's no continuity, there's no flow, the chemistry. It looks very sloppy, players out of position. I think right now, it's really early in the season, it's only week.
Speaker 1: Two, but it just it just doesn't look right. It doesn't look right.
Speaker 5: The midfield is not able to get the ball to Tombape and his touches off. Venisius looked kind of shaky today. I mean they played Los Pomis. I think the score might have been one one. I left in the seventy minute because the game was so goddamn sloppy. But maybe by the time September rolls around and they play a little they play a little bit more football. On the piss together. They'll look a little better, but Real Madrid didn't look that good. So to me, the list that you just showed me, I have Man City probably repeating the goddamn gain because EF.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll see. They reformatted the league.
Speaker 2: I think it's thirty six nine teams in four league and fourteen brackets, so we'll see how that turns out. So we're interesting to see. So we're gonna be have soccer cap with oh Joe and I. We discussed this league and other leagues. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh Jo?
Speaker 5: Not soccer story back soccer sarcer sarcer Charker, thank you pound plus.
Speaker 1: You don't know how much this means to me. This is like Christmas. It's like Christmas in September. Let's gold.
Speaker 2: His time for a rough draft is Honor College football season, kicking off today's prompt the best college football mascot.
Speaker 4: I went first last time, Oh Joe? Now, huh huh oh we got animation? Okay? Well I went through.
Speaker 1: We got animation.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: In Honor College football season, kicking off today's prompt is the best college football mascot, Oh Joe, I went first last time? Now it's your turn to go first. Who has the best college football mascot?
Speaker 5: Oh, let me see, let me think, Let me think, Let me think the best college football mascot? Now, like when I think about it, I want to go between you know what I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Colorado. I'm going to Colorada.
Speaker 4: Bruid Us, bud Us.
Speaker 1: What I have a mascot that I does that.
Speaker 5: I'll just go with the USC Trojan or hell maybe the FF the F s u uh, the Florida State of course.
Speaker 2: I'm going Alabama the Elephant road time.
Speaker 1: What you tripping? My listens for now?
Speaker 4: Do yours?
Speaker 1: I'm out do you. I'm I'm out doing you right here, the Oregon.
Speaker 4: Delle, I got b BO, Texas Lawnhorn.
Speaker 5: The Georgia Bulldog. Come on you, you lost this? I got this, I got this in the bag. You know who i'mnna go with. Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: You lost, you lost, you lost already? My first two beats everything.
Speaker 4: F s U seminole. Come on, bro the.
Speaker 5: Horse the mascot coming out on the horse with the with the with the with the rifle, I mean not rifle.
Speaker 4: What do you carry?
Speaker 1: Yes, fear.
Speaker 4: Siblo.
Speaker 2: Who you thinking, David crocketting out the rifle man, y'all know, Oh Joe ain't no way y'all. Oh Joe that one?
Speaker 1: Uh oh? Who you am? All right?
Speaker 5: Listen again fighting Irish the Leprechaun.
Speaker 1: You lost.
Speaker 5: You lost that and I'm sure the check and agree that was that was five? That was five. You definitely lost.
Speaker 4: I'm going you know what last but not least?
Speaker 2: No, we ain't going hard frogs ash, what's.
Speaker 4: That teasing you? That's who I want. Let's see. Uh h, maybe.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go uh, I'm gonna go cocky. I'm gonna go slap ta a lot of game cop I think O your frozen, don't you? Oh Joe you freeze?
Speaker 1: Nah? I was just right?
Speaker 4: Who is your fourth? O? Joe? You in Colorado and where you organed up? Know the dame was five?
Speaker 1: Who was four?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 1: I did the bulldog?
Speaker 4: Remember? Yeah? You lost?
Speaker 1: No as a chat.
Speaker 5: As a chat chat because listen three three of mine and three of mine are real, like actually real.
Speaker 4: You do realize there the person inside the basket.
Speaker 5: No, I'm talking about it. No, listen, there's really that listen. Colorado has Ralphie.
Speaker 1: A real buffalo. Georgia has a bulldog.
Speaker 5: I forgot the name of the little bulldog.
Speaker 1: The duck duck where the duck ain't real, But.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you finally realized that.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of duck, you remember you know what? It's so funny. You remember the movie How the Duck? You remember How the Duck?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I just thought it out the blue. Hey chat, y'all, remember the movie How the Duck? But he was smooth boy?
Speaker 4: Uh? And then you got the lepre card reel.
Speaker 1: You ain't seen the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about that note today.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're real, but the movie was funny.
Speaker 2: Now we got Bibo, we got Brutus buck eye, we got Bibo the elephant at uh, we got ivers. Yeah, we got cocky. So you lost? Oh your check this out. A woman in China enacted a calculated revenge against Louis Vuitton outlet after a neggat shopping experience that left her feeling disrespected. During the woman's visit to an LV store, she claimed that the staff treated her dismissively, ignoring her request for a drink and showing her and showing her outdated iding instead of the latest collection. She also accused the staff of rolling their eyes at her being impatient when she acquired about certain dresses. Frustrated by her experience and feeling further ignored after an unsuccessful attempt to report the issue to LB headquarters, the woman decided to seek revenge. Two months later, she returned to the store with a bag of containing six hundred thousand YAN, which is approximately one hundred and ten thousand in cash. She made the employees count the entire amount, only to leave the store without purchasing anything, ensuring that her displeasure was felt by the staff who had wronged her.
Speaker 4: You like that, O Joe?
Speaker 1: How not really, o Jo?
Speaker 2: They counted out one hundred and ten thousand thought she was going to spend that money. Not only did it not get to sell, they didn't get the commission.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that who is that hurting? It's not hurting anybody. I mean, what do you what do you?
Speaker 4: You don't realize how do these stores work? Right?
Speaker 5: Which about Louis Vaton, Which about Vaton probably arguably one of the best.
Speaker 2: Those people that sell stuff they don't own Louis Baton. They work on commission right, right? They thought they was about to get one hundred and ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Hold on, they work on commission.
Speaker 5: Do you understand how many sales those individuals that work at high end the not boutiques, high end stores make that one little sale.
Speaker 1: She ain't hurt nobody because somebody come in wright, right. Listen, I used to work at Shanelle in midtown here in Miami during the Christmas season. You know how many sales I had?
Speaker 2: If it didn't matter why they count the money out, but they listen the foot traffic.
Speaker 1: She doing that approval point. But she didn't hurt nobody.
Speaker 4: But yes it did.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know if you ever paid for anything you put it looks I bought things and dropped the large summer.
Speaker 4: Cash and they have to count, right.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine you go drop off one hundred thousand or two hundred thousand dollars in cash, They count all of.
Speaker 1: That and they hip and you leave. Yeah, I'd be hurt. I'd be hurt.
Speaker 5: I'd be hurt because you've wasted my time, my time, my time, My time could have been spent with another customer. Now, listen, the funny thing about it is, I know so much about this, and I know you're not gonna believe me. I know the chat is probably not going to believe me. But in Midtown, I used to work at the Chanel store. Now y'all can ask if anybody lives in Miami's in the chat, ask my manager.
Speaker 1: My manager's name was Yolanda Shilanda. Excuse me, Shilanda.
Speaker 5: She helped me all the time, become employee of the month twice.
Speaker 1: Why because of my sales.
Speaker 5: My ability is to sell, and I was great for the Chanel company, and I understand exactly what the lady was doing. But again, when it comes to a store like that, where the foot traffic is so heavy, people are constantly coming in for new stuff, new collections, I mean just coming in with money and having someone counted out, it really does nothing because someone's coming after you, and after the next person, after the next part.
Speaker 4: One hundred and ten thousand and one trip.
Speaker 1: Though, real, that's the thing, and it happens a whoa.
Speaker 5: You know some of the scammers you know, I am Miam you know, oh yeah, you know you know they kind of you know.
Speaker 2: I like it. But That's what I'm saying. You can't judge the books by his cover. You never knew who a person is. You give somebody because you don't know them, you don't recognize them facially, facially, and you give them their butt.
Speaker 4: The kids, those are the ones that have the bag. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know what, the ones that really had a bag, of the ones that looked like they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think I think we've all experienced it one time. I mean I've gone into places and you know, before I became as visible as I am, and they didn't want to. I remember when I when I first bought my rolex O Joe, I had an unstainless still when my brother brought me for graduation. But I wanted a presidential and I walked into the school and I never get due name, uh Bob, And I said, man, I want Can I look at that watch? He took it out from behind the counter, set it down on the thing, said go ahead, try it on. And I looked at him because all the other places they never did that.
Speaker 1: Oh just gave it.
Speaker 2: He had the little black thing. You know, they said it on the thing, they don't sit it on the glass. He sat it on that little black thing. He said, okay, go ahead, and oh he knew. He had no idea who he was because I was I was like the first second year player.
Speaker 4: He had no idea who I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And he looked at me, and I'm looking at him. He looked at me. I'm looking at him like, I was like, you trust me? Said yeah, he said, you wouldn't. You wouldn't if if you wouldn't have came, He says, I'm just judging by your manner rhythms. Yes, I it never even cross my mind that you was gonna try to take off running m I bought it on the spot.
Speaker 1: Did how much it was, how much it was, how much it was then?
Speaker 4: I think it was about fifteen five that's it.
Speaker 1: I bet what they cost now better?
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: That was thirty three years ago. So I'm sure the price of a Rolex has goed up from that point on. But it's nice to know that, you know, Hey, I'm a black kid, I'm a black man in a high end you know store.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because I've had people, you know, not want to show you anything. I've had people walk by the Woman clubfore women clutched their person.
Speaker 4: I'm like literally gonna let it buy you. But you know, hey, I get ay.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've had a negative experience and and and you know, I'm not you know, people say I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: But and you wonder why I stay out of that, out of that type of atmosphere.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't go in on type of atmospheres. I told you what happened to me when I went, when I went with you know who to for the first time ever.
Speaker 1: I don't party. I'm not. I don't like going to those.
Speaker 5: Events where the people that from my circle are. If I see you, I see you in passing, it's cool, But I don't go. I don't, you know, I don't frolic in that atmosphere. You know, this one you know downstairs wanted to go to the micro Rupen.
Speaker 1: Party in Vegas. We go in.
Speaker 5: We had to go through full sets of goddamn security just to get the fuck in.
Speaker 1: Like that's why I don't go to stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. Then I get in and.
Speaker 5: I want to go in a certain area where I see my colleagues, my players, certain player you know, I see, I said, Okay, I see bruh, chase.
Speaker 1: I want to go up there and say hello.
Speaker 5: Security looked at me. Security looked at me and looked down at the bouncer. I mean a lady running running running the rope and looked at the bouncer and did like this.
Speaker 1: What I'm what? I said, what I ain't even called? No scene?
Speaker 5: I said, sir, who is she? And he said somebody important? I said, okay, thank you man. Y'all enjoyed the party listen. Real was pissed because I wasn't even there five minutes. I said, Man, I'm gone. Man, this is why don't come to stuff like this. I don't enjoy you know, a a listeners.
Speaker 1: You know what everybody in here, Hey, what's up? No, I don't do that man.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: And and it's because of stuff like that.
Speaker 4: All that happened.
Speaker 2: I'll make I went to I went to an event at Cannes and I was at an event with d Nice.
Speaker 4: He was having a party. Yeah now he.
Speaker 2: Said, hey man, he said, Sharpe, I love what you do and I love Nightcap love club shah Man, I'm having a part.
Speaker 4: I'm having a party. I want to invite you.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, yeah, so hold Joe, I can get I'm like, I said, where is it at?
Speaker 4: Okay? Cool? So I met this other place that we had to go to birth.
Speaker 2: So I pick up lady to work at YouTube, and this other lady work at Amazon. So it's about four or five of us. So I get up there and I was like, you know, ladies like, uh, you're not on the list. I said, but uh. I talked to D Nice. I was an event with d Nice yesterday and he told me to come. I said, okay, no problem. By that time, this brother, he's like, Sean, what's up? I said, Man, you know, I was at an event with d Nice yesterday and he told me it swagged by. He said, how many you got? I said, it's five of us? He said, come on. She's like, well he's not on the list. Come on, you know you oh you you know? Be I turned around, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I paid it like that? Yeah? Yeah yeah. But I just.
Speaker 2: I'm like, lady, you think I would have come here if I wasn't told to come in?
Speaker 4: How would I even know what a come? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't mean, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't like, you know, I have the resources and access to be a part of that lifestyle. You know, I have the access and resources to try and want to be a selection. I don't to try to want to fit in trying to to. I just never ever, And you know you don't know me personally, but I just never.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 5: What I've been able to do is what I've been able to do as far as exposure and and and the people knowing me. He got nothing to do with being outside. This ain't about being outside. It's about what I did on that goddamn field and the goddamn work. Mean, you don't put in on this damn show, that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm like that too. I mean a lot of times, shall it be wanting to go places? I like? Shall I don't want to? I don't want to. I'm busy. I gotta work. I'm like, I mean, I go to this thing Baun at twelve o'clock.
Speaker 2: I gotta get up next morning, whether I got to do you know, first take, or whether I got to do other stuff, like you know, and I try to go. I mean, I'm you know, try to meet people. You never know who you're gonna meet. Come A lot of time I've gone to Vincent and met people that in a position that can help us grow. But yeah, yeah, I'm like you, man, I just I don't really have time to be waiting man.
Speaker 5: And one thing about it, I know the chat. Well, one thing about it, when you get all all them famous folk together, boy, it's so phony.
Speaker 1: Um it's it's it's so phony.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh I'm I'm who I am man. I mean, I'm just like I'm I'm adapt a how you do it. I appreciate it, man, thank you for your sport. Appreciate everything. I go back to my little corner. She'll be like on once you go mingle with who.
Speaker 4: And talking about what that's I mean, I went, you know, so I went to at the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I remember I went to the Commissioner's party and I think I was we're from of there because Shelly wanted to go, Let's go to the commission part.
Speaker 4: I want to go. I want to go. You'll do nothing. All you do is stay in this room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we go to the Commission's final.
Speaker 4: We get there. Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: Now the tickets that she got on her phone and wan up. Look you know me and one lady, oh Joe. So I think it was at the win so you get on the okay, you go. You got one checkpoint. Now they put you on golf cart and take you to another checkpoint.
Speaker 1: Okay. See that's how it was that okay, Okay, So it's kind of like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, uh, you know you at a. Uh it used to be like you go through security at PSA. I'm like, how the hell you think I got to this point? If I didn't show him my driver life, why you need.
Speaker 4: To see it again? I said, how do you think I got this farm?
Speaker 2: But okay, get through one checkpoint, show show you, I D show you boo, get on a golf cart, go way right there, only to go through metal detectives and get on the golf cart and do again.
Speaker 4: So we get to.
Speaker 2: The we get to the second thing, and Sharley tickets won't upload. I said, see this is why I don't go nowhere. This is why right here, because I ain't got no picture. I said, Lord, you know I'm working now. You say, see, the.
Speaker 4: Thing is what strength is that he gives you things, put things in front of you that tests your strength. So that's how that's how you become strong.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, I ain't got no patience. Oh Joe, he know, and he know I'm trying. Lord knows, I'm trying. But it's just so easy for me to say, if it, I'll go home in a minute.
Speaker 5: The fact it's easy mm hmmm. See easy for me is easy for me to go home because I don't even want to go out like so the times that I've had to go out in there.
Speaker 1: One time that I went out.
Speaker 5: First it Vegas, right, yeah, the one time mob was out because they individual with me down there.
Speaker 1: I ain't even gonna say a name because they're still beefing.
Speaker 5: I wanted her to experience what it's like to be in that atmosphere, to see some see some colleagues, you know, allow her to network a little bit with some of the people that she might have an opportunity to work with, you know, in her feeling her respected craft. But that lady, you know, I just man ship, all right. You know, I'm gone five minutes. It took twenty minutes to get through security, the FUX checkpoints. I was in there five minutes after that, I was gone.
Speaker 1: Tell me, I can't you call me, I can't go up there. You look at me and look me.
Speaker 5: Up and down look me up and down, like I didn't put in goddamn forty years of work to get to this point to act like I ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: I jimp it a minute, though, Joe, I ain't afraid I'd go home and take my clothes off. Hang a right bit, put it right back up with the closet. There'll be another opportunity for me to wear ever giving Please.
Speaker 4: But it ain't. It ain't that serious with me. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's really not. I don't go know where to be seen. I'll go like if I give somebody my words, like hey man, I'm having this, I'm like, okay, all sure if I get especially if it's the person that's like that has the event, if I give them my work, show.
Speaker 1: Up, Oh yeah, I show up.
Speaker 4: Ye, I'm gonna be there. I am. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'll probably be there by ten thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Tops, bro. I just yeah, that ain't that. Ain't that ain't that ain't my thing? But yeah, but uh yeah, I get it. I get it, though, Yoe. It's frustrating that, like, Okay, this is an event and I see a lot of athletes and y'all clearly y'all know who I am.
Speaker 4: I mean, what you what y'all think going on?
Speaker 2: But some people, Hey, some people got their thing, and I don't begrudge you.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all cool, it's all good.
Speaker 2: Somebody you got place like, hey, sharp, we will get your step to the side.
Speaker 1: Who at watch?
Speaker 4: Oh how long you think? How long you think I'm on stad here right?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: There's a Philly couple that was getting busy in a Range Rover and an accidentally into the river after they hit the gear stick while in the back seat. I'm trying to figure out how they make how you're talking to somebody that's been driving Range Rover and I ain't never had that happen to me. I'm just saying, I mean, somebody told me it's halready to do that. I don't know if it, but hey, oh Joe. The couple were getting busy in the back of the car around four point fifty.
Speaker 4: Am and bumped the gears up to the sub gives stick. Moments later, the Range.
Speaker 2: Tumbling to the edge, sank into the water about two miles from the Philadelphia City Hall. The unidentified couple jumped out of the subat before the vehicle hit the water and plumbing it beneath the surface. There was butt ball.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's a little excitement. Listen.
Speaker 5: If at any point their relationship might have been rocking and we talked about spicing a relationship up and doing something different.
Speaker 1: That's it. I know, you car car falling in the river.
Speaker 4: O Joe. Now you know you bought a car. I'm the car king.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, right, right, right right.
Speaker 4: I love a good car.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, back when you.
Speaker 2: Boy with your oh Joe, your boy, your boy with her, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: That when photo roparks.
Speaker 2: Drive, you know, we driving she in Tampa, were driving down the Orlando it's raining, okay right now, hard God, I'm talking about hard hard I said. I said, you can't see. I said, won't you pull inside the road? She pulled inside the road. Yeah, she's she's look at me.
Speaker 4: I look at her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's understood. Don't need to be saved, Hey, what to do it? Don't need to be sad? Day doing what I do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 5: I've had I've had some encounters in cars throughout the years, high school, high school, high school, the drive.
Speaker 1: Listen to drive in theater down in Broadwood. He's back in the.
Speaker 4: Day, back in the day five year ago for me.
Speaker 1: But god damn you you I can't. I can't like that.
Speaker 4: I need Yes, I can't.
Speaker 2: It's all of a sudden, it's something about that. We ain't got to go in the house. You in the drive, right, We ain't gotta go down girl, you wanna start.
Speaker 4: Playing with me?
Speaker 2: I come up bid it badly, I come up it quick.
Speaker 5: Hey, Well, you know I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try I'm gonna try that with you know. I'm I'm, I'm, I'm celibate right now. I'm gonna strike right now. But you know, I think the spice things up to get us back on the same page, to rekindle that flame, to ignite that spark, to to put kerosene on the cold and get the fire that going in September. Well, no, really, November, I ain't. I'm she's gonna have to wait till after September. November start doing stuff we've never done before, doing things out the ordinary, doing things that are extraordinary. And you know, starting with the car would be one of them. Uh, public places would be another.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the thought potentially. I can't run that risk.
Speaker 4: Now, but.
Speaker 5: You know, listen, I can't. I can't run it. I can't run it either, but I'm gonna run it. I ain't got no choice, just because it's like, uh different, the adrenaline rush, the excitement.
Speaker 1: I ain't supposed to be doing it, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been in college. Oh, Joe out in the Foresight Park is a batter.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I do what it's sir.
Speaker 4: You know you're not supposed to be here. Okay, what the tel you?
Speaker 2: I hate that thing, ain't you know? We ain't had no buddy put I rolled that thing that I haven't had, sir. Man, Man, they thought I was working in the fields. I was sweating, said lord, yeah, man, mad, that was that was bagging anybody know, Man, But you were risky back then.
Speaker 4: I don't have that tolerance for risks like I once did.
Speaker 1: Right right, right right?
Speaker 4: I started thinking, Man, Man, I'm Sterling Shark's brother. I am sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sharing the shark too, you know, Savannah, stay, everybody know, I said, Man, I can't keep on myself in situation like that, right right. I ain't stop it totally, but I cut down. You know what I'm saying, don't you. I ain't cut it completely. Yeah, but I'm trying to figure out, you know, I gotta range. I'm trying to figure out how.
Speaker 1: You hit the I think yeah, I think they were lying because range.
Speaker 4: In the front seat and she possibly straddled it.
Speaker 1: Well even even still, you were still feeling rolling.
Speaker 5: No matter, I'm gonna get the close first. Man, you ain't even got to hit the clothes. I mean you once you feel it rolling you already, the first thing you do is you hit the brake. Somebody jumped to the front seat and hit the break. How you allowed to even roll that far? So something something ain't right, something fishy, some fishy.
Speaker 4: Then y'all y'all do it. They don't know how to do it, should you know? So? I did practice high school because you know a high school.
Speaker 2: You ain't had no head because you weren't going to your grandma house and you weren't going you corn her parents catching her.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't not bust car.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, he ain't had no choice. It ain't had no money for no damn room.
Speaker 4: What hey sha bed a fierro? Hey you do? I said, they compact. It matters. I was about your out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna mention. Shoot, my mama had a pacer.
Speaker 5: My mama had a pacer back at now, I never forget back when I was at the Santa Monical Junior College, I used to use a pacer.
Speaker 1: Ship boy stopped playing with me.
Speaker 2: And there wasn't a car small up I couldn't get in. I could have fitted one of them clown calls din be driving riding the circus. You know, they had the fifty people come up by the car. I could have fit. It would have been about your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 5: God, but you got but you got me over here. But let me stop for I get in trouble.
Speaker 4: M m m m dang jez And in funny time, just slip on the way, Ojoe, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do it do it's do And on one thing about the slipping you show can't grab it back with the.
Speaker 4: Sparks, you can't. What the fark you can't? Oh, oh joe, with that what they say that time is right? Yeah, matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna try that in November.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, No, wait, No, November, don't wait.
Speaker 5: Because that long, Joey, I gotta I gotta set a precedent in this household. I gotta restore I long. I gotta restore order in this household. Things getting out of here, people, people, people getting.
Speaker 4: Order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for to restore.
Speaker 4: I'm what you're drilling for? Oil?
Speaker 2: Yep, you record damn their road bark, don't play. I ain't gonna lie to sell you, Joe, they don't play. They the truth. Hey, they won't. We called him, they won't. We called Matthew, Mark, Luke and John the things the gospel.
Speaker 5: Well, what you're saying, what you're drilling for, oil, boy, that's a good one, that boy.
Speaker 4: O Joe nine time five, final segment of the night.
Speaker 1: It's time for Q and A you and that means the bathroom real quick.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all order some of them roasts, y'all or some of the sparks y'all on one on that site. I know we got a pin up there.
Speaker 2: Y'all got some because we're at at the place in uh in Atlanta and and uh Houston and God showld I'm telling it, so y'all need going to get them things They're the truth, the truth, truth. I'll be on them hard too.
Speaker 5: I promise you. Hey, listen, uh, I'm listen. You're not understanding. We have created a monster. A monster, yeah man, yeah, So I gotta stand on business, not just for me, but for men all over the world.
Speaker 1: I got to set an example.
Speaker 5: I got to set a precedent to let fellas know at some point we have to stand on business and let them know certain ship ain't flying no more. You ain't getting none of this period. You fear me now. I made a go stay on the on the east wing. I made a stay on the east wing. I'm on the west wing, the game room, my bedroom, Like, don't even come up here.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like she tried to be nice to me, right, Look what she you see.
Speaker 5: She brought me, brought me a big mac, brought me a big mac, and brought me some some fries and coke, you know, trying to try to like you know, nah, no, no, I don't care about you buy me then.
Speaker 2: Sam night.
Speaker 4: I love that. I ain't nothing like that. Angry.
Speaker 1: Oh no no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 5: You feel you FeelA, wait, you feel understand that, like there needs to be order and it's gonna be order and I'm gonna make sure it gets restored by standing on business ship.
Speaker 2: Well you keep on, you keep that up. That ain't me all right, Kiffer, Nor would you? You asked who is on your Mott Rushmore's of defensive back and I'll be building a team tomorrow night?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Who is on your Mount Rushmore of? He said? Ab j.
Speaker 2: He says, ob jus in it? Who's on your Mount Rushmore of defensive backs? And I'll be I'll be in the building tomorrow night. Yeah, he says, he's gonna be in the building. But who's on your Mount Rushmore?
Speaker 4: Dbs? Yeh man, I don't know?
Speaker 1: And tired, y'all you're having me.
Speaker 4: So Keipri Norman wants to know Joe who's on our Mount Rushmore DB's and he will be in the building tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: All right, my Mount Rushmore obviously Dion Dion Reaves champ Bailey, Dion Reeves champ Bailey.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: From from that point on, it's it's oh shoot, damn. There's so many worthy of that four and five spot.
Speaker 4: You ain't up a four with four heads on myut Rushmore unless you building a new one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, who would be a good thing I would take.
Speaker 2: I would probably take I like that, I like your listen. I mean I think Reavers and and and time. They have to be up there. I'm gonna take what. I'm gonna take Mail Blunt because they changed the rules for him here, the one that he was saying difficult, that they did away with the ten, the five yard, the five yard. He was the one that made him do d do away with a five yard contact. And I would probably put before he blew out his knee, I think Rod Woodson. He ended up moving to safety and had a hell of a career at the safety position. But before he blew out his knee, he was he was special. So that would be my that would be my DVS. I would take Reavers, I would take Time, I would take Woody, and I would take Mail blood m.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 2: Samuel Griffins said, Hey, Shanna, could you talk about how Pat Bowling created a winning culture?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 2: Mster b didn't care about anything about except winning, and he did.
Speaker 4: He did the best job.
Speaker 2: He could of hiring the best coaches uh and allowed them to do their job. The general manager was allowed to do his job. The coaches were allowed to do their job and whatever we needed. I mean when Mike came in, you know, they trained trainings, Uh, the training table.
Speaker 4: We had the best, best of everything. But he made it real.
Speaker 2: Easy because it was I think it starts from the top to the bottom with the way he talked to us, the way he treated us. We knew we had the best coaches, we had the best training staff, we had the best equipment, we had the best of everything, and so it was really easy for.
Speaker 4: Us to go out there and just do our job. Over Yae, there was you know, we're on the road.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's the one that's paying for for us to get the fights to watch when we're on the road.
Speaker 4: We watching.
Speaker 2: Tyson holy Field, were watching, were watching Tito and Dayla Hoyle. You fight, we watched. I mean we watched fight. You know, all you have to do is just tell my a. You know guys would have watched. Hey, no problem made it for Uh, it was just it was just I mean, mister b was I mean, but the thing years old, Joe. It was different for me because I had a different relationship than most most players have with the owner. So it was different for me. I was one of the first players to me and Steve Atwater. I came in the nighty at Water came in in eighty nine, so I was the first player to go into the Hall of Fame that he actually drafted that. He was the owner that got that it was drafted, so he you know, he was always I remember I brought.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend my first coat. She was pregnant at the time, and I was like, hey, do we really need it? I said, we got a baby coming, and so I wanted to take the coke back, but they wouldn't take the coke back. So I told mister B.
Speaker 2: His turn at the time, Rich slipker, Hey woo woop woop, gotta hand them.
Speaker 4: Got it taken care of.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, my relationship with mister B was a lot different than a lot of players relationship with the owner.
Speaker 4: I had his personal line. I could call him.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many owners, how many players have their owner's personal line. I could call him. I was always because of his kids. I mean, yeah, two older kids are Beth and Amy that that that're pretty close to my age. There might be a we might be a year or two apart. But the other ones are much younger than me, and so I watched all the kids grow up. But mister b was great man. It was it was great.
Speaker 4: Man. You just had a relationship.
Speaker 2: If I could joke with him, I was the only one that could joke with him.
Speaker 4: Uh, because he used to be down there every Thursday.
Speaker 2: He would come down the Greek's office, Steve Antonopolis, Okay, who was hurt today? Who mispracticed? You know, what's it gonna be like? Gonna be able to go? And so he would always be in there. He'd have a cut off shirt, he had some shorts that was way up. He had his two socks pulled up, and he had his glasses on, short shorts. So I went up to his office because he was he wasn't down there. He wasn't in his office, and I asked.
Speaker 4: The secretize, I need to get BEA's glasses, Like, go ahead, child, he's not in there. So I went and got his glasses, cut me up some shorts, cut me up his shirt just like he had, got some socks pulled a way up. And so I know what time he's gonna come down and go in Greek's office. And while Greek is, you know, talking you know, talking to players. He's gonna be in there with his feet up on the desk. Beat him to the punch ojoe. So when he comes down, I'm in Greek's office in the charity. He's gonna sit there dressed like he would dress like him with the glasses over.
Speaker 2: He looked at me, You sob he said, you the only He's like, you are the only one eighty for that would ever think, I said, I know. He just he just couldn't stop laughing. He tells he told that story so many times. But that was the type of relationship that he and I had, So he was always great. Same thing with r. Modell. I mean when I got to Baltimore, he was like, hey, don't call me mister Modell. That's my grandfather called me Ark And you know, hey me, Ray Woody, get the golf cardies like Ozzie, you can't help me win those Super Bowls. These guys gonna help me get the Super Bowl. So he give us the golf cart and he and Ozzie will walk up to the building. So I've had great relationship with all my owners. So that was great. Jason Weinstein, Uncle Oyo, I'm a big fan of the show, asks, are my two kids, Henry and Jay, who are nine and six respectively. To be clear, only shown age appropriate clips, so the show okay. My daughter Jada particularly has a great admiration for Unk, which does not surprise me, as she gets serious about her business with great seriousness, and she's very prideful in doing so despite only being six years of age. The day after the show her clips during which Unk described his higiene Jay pride to let me know that she's starting to brush her teeth three times a day. Thank you for being a great role model. Please give Jada's shout out. Please also give Henry a shout out. Let him know he needs to step up his ighg in game, especially if he wants a friend to stick around Jay, Henry, thank you guys, Hey, thank you for allowing your kids to watch the age appropriate segments.
Speaker 4: We really really appreciate that. Jade.
Speaker 2: I am so proud of you for brushing your teeth three times a day. Hopefully keep that up and do a little flass. Hey, Henry, we got to pick it up. We got to get the three times a day and hit that floss again. But thank you guys for supporting the show and Manuel Jackson. What's up Uncle Oho Today? It's my thirty first birth thirty fourth birthday. Also need to sign bottle of Shade. You plan on coming over to the Bay and doing signing Manuel, Happy birthday, Happy thirty thirty fourth birthday.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I kind of go where Total Wines asked me to show up at. We had this thing in Dallas, and I went to two locations, so I don't really know. I know we got distribution in California, and so I don't know if it's gonna be in the Bay. I don't know if it's gonna be in Side Town, it's gonna be in La Obviously, California.
Speaker 4: Is its huge It's a huge state.
Speaker 2: And Total Wines they kind of determined I don't know how they do it, but they kind of determined the stores that they want me to go in and do the our bottle signing. So I really couldn't tell you, Emmanuel, where I'm gonna up here next. That's all based on my schedule and the stores that Total Wines have me go in. D Chat, said Uncle Ojo. Great show tonight as the main and tour. Also, you guys have me interiors all tours speller. Can you guys give me a huge birthday shout out to my shipmate and brother Tyson Huff USA Navy d Chat. Thank you, got Hey, thank you bro, and tell you Bro Tyson. Armed Services, Thank you guys for your service to our country. Because of what the men and women do, you allow us to do what we do, and you allow us to lay our head down on our pillow at night knowing that wearing great hands.
Speaker 4: So thank you, guys for your service.
Speaker 2: Men and women, All Armed Services, Marines, Coast Guard, Army, Navy, Air Force, any military, National Guards, Reserves.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Landy Ray.
Speaker 2: Okay, ladies back, Hey guys, I have my fantasy football draft this weekend. If you played fantasy football, which of the two players you make sure you have on your roster. I'm getting Christian McCaffrey. He's first. Who else am I gonna get? Oh, Joe, I'm getting McCaffrey for sure.
Speaker 4: First.
Speaker 1: You got to get a quarterback first. I'm going burn you.
Speaker 2: Don't take no quarterback, you crazy. You better take a McCaffrey. Mccafrey gonna be the first pick of the draft. I'm taking a.
Speaker 1: Quarter I'm taking my quarterback. I'm taking a running back second.
Speaker 4: I'm taking McCaffrey first.
Speaker 1: Uh, now I'm taking a receiver a second.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm taking McCaffrey. You lost cause what what what wide receiver gonna score twenty touchdowns? Which McCaffrey scored last year? Wide receiving?
Speaker 1: Which one.
Speaker 4: That's gonna score touchdowns? He scored some rushing and receiving.
Speaker 2: You remember he had on a hundred yards rushing and had like eighty five yards receiving with three touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Can I can I tell you something? I don't even play fantas.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Clear, you don't play batter with that selection.
Speaker 2: With your drafts lecture, you absolutely do not make sure you get Christian McCaffrey. I'm trying to think what other running back? Who's the other running backs that made the All Pro team last year?
Speaker 4: Josh Jacobs might be pretty good with Green Bay because he can run it and catch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Beach real good, Yeah, Breeze Hall.
Speaker 2: B John Robinson. I mean, you got unique guys that are gonna be duing thread on yoll. Obviously the best duel guy is Christians to see Matt Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe. That concludes our show for tonight. We're back.
Speaker 2: College football is back tonight and Colorado gets off to a great start. They win thirty one twenty six over North Dakota Shador Sanders twenty six and thirty four four forty.
Speaker 4: Five, four touchdowns. The Buffs had two receivers go over one hundred yard US Jimmy Horn Junr had seven for one ninety eight one touchdown and Travis Hunter has seven for one thirty two and three touchdowns as they win excuse me thirty one twenty six.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for watching another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite. N Shinnon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Runner Extraordinary, The Bengal Ring of Fame Artery, The Pro Bowl of the All Pro Samuo Juco to Oregon State to Cincinnati, Liberty City's own Chad o Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button, Please make sure you hit that light button, and please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from, and remember every podcast subscriber counts. And thank you guys for helping us do what we've been able to do over the last year. Please make sure you go order your bot of Seve by Laportier. If we're not in a state near you, and or city, state or city near you, order to ship it right to your door. Please make sure you go follow my media company page on all platforms that shade Shape Media and my clothing company.
Speaker 4: The link is pinned at the top of the chat.
Speaker 2: Everything is twenty percent off right now and the tour T shirts dropped tomorrow again. Colorado survives a scare beat North Dakota State thirty one twenty six at Shador Sanders twenty six to thirty four, four forty five, four touchdowns.
Speaker 4: One I in T I'm up, He's O Choe.
Speaker 5: The volume