Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Jamar Chase fourteen catches one seventy seven two scores. Chase is the first receiver they have chen catches the buck seventy five two touchdowns uh in two games, two in two games since Jamar Chase did it in Week ten against the Ravens. Guess what He's also the first receiver doing since Jamar Chase did in Week five.
Speaker 3: Of the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Hey that play that played good?
Speaker 3: A Yeah, what he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a unanimous first team Also le so uh Jetta look like he's gonna be the other receiver that's gonna be a first team all the No, he's not gonna be unanimous like Chase.
Speaker 3: But Chase, Chase have a chance to win the Triple.
Speaker 1: Crown, a chance to win the Triple Crown. There's only four or five weeks left. He's going to win the Triple Crown. Nothing is gonna stop Jamar Chase. Nothing gonna stop Joe Burrow. They might as well get whatever award it is that Chase is supposed to get. As far as when it comes to winning that Triple Crown, they might have on the Cincinnati right now, they might well ship it on over there right now. And that's not that's not all. Not only he is he gonna win the Triple Crown. We do have the MVP at the quarterback position. Many people aren't gonna give him credit because our record doesn't You're not gonna get no MVP. Let me finish, don't do me favor, don't interrupt me. Next time you want to talk, raise your hand. I'm calling you, okay. But anyway, like I was saying, Joe Burrow should be the unanimous MVP, But due to our record this season, he's not gonna be in the talk.
Speaker 5: He's not gonna be in consideration.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen, kudos, kudos in kudos Lamar Jackson as well. But if we happen to go on a run and for some reason slither into the playoffs and some come up some kind of fashion by way of God, we are a team that nobody's gonna want to see offensively. Now, I can't speak for the defense, but I'm saying, if you gotta score fifty three, we're gonna score fifty three.
Speaker 5: If you gotta score, but y'all go give them fifty forty five.
Speaker 3: But y'all gonna give up fifty five.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 1: That's that's listen. That's neither here nor there. We are a team that nobody wants to see, and y'all don't want to see nobody. No, I don't nobody want to see us, especially offensively. That that's that's the focal. Oh Joe, But you gotta bring your broth ojo. But you gotta bring your entire team. You can't leave your defense. I understand that, but I can only I can only do my job.
Speaker 5: Huh. That's something Bill Belichick always said, to do. Do your job.
Speaker 1: My job is the focus on offense. My job is to score forty to fifty five points and.
Speaker 5: Get are you a team or not? Are you a team? What are you a team?
Speaker 1: Is it the Cincinnati Bengals or the Cincinnati offense, the Cincinnati defense, the Cincinnati space.
Speaker 5: I just need to know what it is a team? Can I say something? You finish? It is a team.
Speaker 1: It's a team, right, but that team is broken down in the three phases offense, defense, and special teams. Now, each three of those phases has to do their job in order for me to get the W.
Speaker 5: You know, w's Jameis Winston. Y'all, y'all we ate something tonight, y'all?
Speaker 3: Eight three weeks?
Speaker 2: Hey, question when the playoffs start? At which one of the Bengals that gonna be in the playoffs? The offense, the defense, are the special.
Speaker 5: The whole team, the team in general?
Speaker 3: Yell behold right, no no, no, no.
Speaker 5: No, no no, don't do that. Don't do that. That's a chance. That's a chance.
Speaker 1: Hey, can you ask asks to give her what percentage the chance is of us making it into the playoffs? Still to this point, uh, eighty year old getting pregnant. There's a chance, right, but that that there's a percentage. Now, the percentage ain't that low. There's a percentage of eighty y'arad could get pregnant. How old was Barry which you can see eighty three.
Speaker 5: Eighty three? There is a change it put man on the boon. Yeah, yeah, chance, I feel you ain't gonna putt no money down on it?
Speaker 3: Oh no, how.
Speaker 5: Much I owe you? Right now? How about this when we play the bank, when we play the broncos.
Speaker 3: I ain't bet nothing. You ain't listen, how you gonna money?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Hold on talking with my money?
Speaker 5: I bet you?
Speaker 3: Oh you three thousands?
Speaker 5: I bet it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's bring down a notch less respect the winner's let's respect the winner circle to Okay, that's respect for the server to night. Now you won't be giving you the opportunity to double your money. So when we play the let's double it nothing that three thousand I owe you.
Speaker 2: I don't like doubleing my money. I'll just take my money. I got something in mind. I want to buy something time. It is just so happen to cost three thousand. The gift I want to get called exactly three thousand dollars. I said, you hold them, I said, sir, can you hold this for me. I'll be right back in like two weeks. So I gotta, I gotta, I gotta go in nobody this week. What you will, hey all low ten with ten or ten? What you gonna get? What you've beenna get? What is it?
Speaker 3: Just give you?
Speaker 2: Just give me a the beingals have less than a two percent chance to make the play.
Speaker 5: Percent less there less than two percent?
Speaker 3: Yes, actually it's one point.
Speaker 5: Nine one point You know that's not that bad. You know what that's not that bad.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just say two percent because I bet I bet you asked the chat right when they go to Whole Foods. I bet some of them they get two percent milk. I bet sometimes when you get a lot till you go to Starbucks and they ask you what kind of milk you want? Sometimes people say, you know what, I want two percent milk. There is a significance. If you're an actor. You know sometimes the agent the agent fee. Sometimes the agent fee is two percent.
Speaker 3: No it ain't, it's ten fifteen. You ain't getting nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just trying to throw that context. I didn't need you to correct me.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye bad bye, bad bye bad Okay, but they got a milk chairs.
Speaker 3: Sis sis.
Speaker 2: I put it in terms that you will understand. They got a milk chad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The question is for you, if Burrow and Chase the best quarterback wide receiver combo, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Now there there, there there.
Speaker 1: There are a few people that would like to argue as far as duo is a concerned but a duo that is doing what they've done at such an early stage, as soon as they started, they hit the ground running right away. Obviously because of the continuity that they already already had and the chemistry that they had already built and as shoe together, it made the transition into the NFL being on the same team that much easier. It maybe that was easier, which is why, which is one of the few reasons why the chemistry it looks.
Speaker 5: The way it does. Okay, when you when.
Speaker 1: You watch Joe Burrow and you watch Jamar Chase work, that ain't nothing but Prince and Apollonia.
Speaker 5: Okay, that ain't nothing but Mark Anthony and j Lo. Okay, you stay with me.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing but Prince Keen and the lady the daughter from McDowell's I don't remember the daughter name in the movie, but what what was the name? Yeah, you get where I'm going, you get wrong, and just it's just it's just a match made in heaven. It is a match made in heaven. Like when you meet somebody new. One of the key things, one of the key things, and the only key things that matters is the chemistry and whether you're compatible. Okay, and when you're compatible, your WiFi the connection is perfect. And Joe Burrow and god damned Jamar Chase WiFi is on point.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have any other references or analogies I can think of to give to give people a better understand it on how great they are so early?
Speaker 2: Uh, Chase gote he got ninety three catches, oh yeah, thirteen hundred yards and fifteen touchdowns last year. He's already clear. He's seven catches behind last year's pace. He's already one one hundred yards clear of yet last year's pace. He's already has eight touchdowns more than last year. Who and he has and he has they're five, they're five and seven. What's the record.
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: They're five and eight, so they got four games to go, So there's an outside chance he could get to that seventeen hundred mark, absolutely absolutely, and he might he might get to that twenty, that magical number, that twenty touchdown, Yeah, which only only a half full of guys I've ever gotten there, Jerry and Randy. Jerry got twenty two, Randy got twenty three. Nobody else is. I mean, there have been a few eighteen, but nobody. There's only two guys that's ever gotten twenty receiving touchdowns.
Speaker 3: On the season.
Speaker 5: You know, and that that young bull man is nice man.
Speaker 1: Obviously, even as early as it is, man Chases is the greatest banger receiver to ever play. Chase is the greatest bang of receiver they ever done them goddamn stripes.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: You know, some of the things that he's that he's doing, they haven't been done before. In that helmet, in that ain't nobody never done nothing like that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, Mike Brown, you're gonna be sorry you didn't sign that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You're telling you hear me, Man, you had to pay. You're gonna have to pay double.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: He about to get forty million.
Speaker 5: Forty make it forty two and the.
Speaker 1: Two, the two of the milk, the two people said, add that shit on too. Yeah, he's say Chase, got Chase, he said a jail got thirty five.
Speaker 5: I want five more, poor year, and I want an extra twenty more.
Speaker 1: Get media, Gary, don't even play with me. Don't even play because you tried me. You tried me at the beginning of the season. I asked you. You made me sit out of training camp, and you had plenty of of time. You had ample ample time to understand what you had at their disposal. You know what you get in the long run. You know what you get it because I got and gave you a sample side of three years. Okay, I know I might have two more years on my deal, but sometimes you.
Speaker 3: Just know now I got one more now, So come on with it, Come on with you.
Speaker 1: And if you and if you may hold on, if you if you want to play again, do me a favor. Don't franchise tag me, let me play one mode and let me go show you I can get sixty some more.
Speaker 3: I'm not coming. There ain't nothing you can do.
Speaker 2: You told me, you told me you was gonna take care of me after this one I played out. Now, you won't see by black hands. If you don't if you don't pay me my money this time read and we ain't fit.
Speaker 1: We ain't gonna play because we're from the Clocket and I ain't talking about I ain't talking about.
Speaker 2: No Higgins, about the bounce on you. So go out there and try to play with what I would be Higgins.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Period.
Speaker 2: All is not well with the Eagles. According to branding Brandon Graham, the team's longest tenured member, or the relationship between Jalen Hurts and A J. Brown the string the person that's complaining Brown needs to be accountable. I'm just being honest. He knows this. I don't know how the whole story, but I know that Hurts is trying and Brown could be a little better with how he responds the thing. They're friends before, but things have changed. Graham later apologized, said I made a mistake. I didn't add I didn't add to it in good light. So that's my bad.
Speaker 3: I think that.
Speaker 2: See, here's the thing when you say, when they asked A J. Brown, we need what do you need to improve in that can throw the ball over Joe? So how how how is the media? How's everybody gonna take that? Well, that's not how I mean it if somebody if they asked, Carson, what can we do better rout running.
Speaker 1: And getting about right right, listen, we all know what you meant. You understand it. It's frustration. We understand its gripes. A hey, y'all matter of fact, Acho Acho you know Ocho right.
Speaker 5: H yeah, yeah, Acho. Listen.
Speaker 1: If anything in the chat, I had to see it and showing he showed a description of plays and description the play.
Speaker 5: And these are bang bang plays that are just basic fundamentals of the game of football.
Speaker 1: Having anticipatory skills as a quarterback at the quarterback position, being able to get your number one, your number one play at the target based on what you see what Sho pre read is as a quarterback, and I listen, it was five or six plays where one, two, three, boom, get the ball out and let it go.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like in that specific game that we talk about where I could understand where the frustrations come from.
Speaker 5: With aj Brown, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, well, okay, now I see it, now, I see it, now I understand, But you don't do it the way you did it, not with the media. That's something you go to your quarterback. You go to your quarterback you're telling them that I need to do me a small favor. Aj Brown.
Speaker 5: If you see this, I need to do me a small favor, young bull.
Speaker 1: When we come to the line of scrimmage and you see a certain cover and you see that receiver off, if you see him pressed at any point and you see that safety and the safety is in the middle of the field, or he's not share or he's shaded just a little bit to the hash, and I know I can beat him over the top.
Speaker 5: I need you to give me a chance. I need you to give me a chance. Please.
Speaker 1: I need to put him aside. And had that conversation. But they don't do it this way because now all eyes on Jailen Hurts. Now all eyes in the pressure while you're winning. You're winning. Let me add that your team is winning, and it comes and it's gonna come off. Wait, the key selfish is gonna be lived.
Speaker 3: You know comes off as being selfish.
Speaker 1: No, hell, nobody doesn't. And I don't think, and I don't think. I don't think he selfish. I think he's a competitor. He wants to contribute.
Speaker 2: I think he realizes that in order for us to get to where we need I'm gonna have to catch more than three four balls. Davonte's gonna have to catch more than three balls. But like you said, uh, maybe Jalen just didn't see the field yesterday. Maybe that happens sometimes, Oh Joe, we don't see the ball. Well if we bobble woo woo, we bobble some stuff and we don't catch it clean like we want to.
Speaker 1: But it's Jayleen has a tough job. I'm not your ready to use it, but I just believe.
Speaker 2: I just believe in a situation like that, I'm a yeah, I'm gonna go to him and help.
Speaker 3: Yep, check this out, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Donovan McNab weighed in on aj brown potential frustration with Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 3: It's two grown men. If you got an issue, you come to me.
Speaker 2: Let's not go through the media because now it blows up and now what you said is out there in front of everybody. And t O responded, Now, this is interesting coming from you. Now, not how I interpret it, but it's funny. Thing is I agree with you on the idea of it. If you have an issue with someone that you go to them, not the media. But here's the thing, I never had an issue with you, but it's known that you had an issue with me, so maybe you should have taken your own advice here. Oh yeah, and we might have won the Super Bowl thirty nine, but that's another story for another day. Just my two cents number three seventeen. You're talking about the jacket like that.
Speaker 5: You know what, Hey, A T O T O and h goddamn nad.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be like claud and they're gonna be like Claude and Ray.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be back. No, they gonna be the hald Fielding of the half fields in the McCoy's.
Speaker 2: They ain't Clauda Ray. Claud was Ben Frean. The Rams pull off the upset of the week. The Rams defeat the Bills in a fourteen and a Week fourteen thriller, as the team combined for twelve touchdowns, eighty six points, zero turnovers, and if I'm not mistaken, no sacks. Josh Allen is the second player a NFL history to record three passing touchdowns three rushing touchdowns in the same game. He joins Hall of Famer Otto Graham of the Cleveland Browns pulled off the feet when the Browns defeated. They won fifty six ten in the NFL NFL Championship game over the Lions. The Bills allowed scores on six to nine possessions, the rush defense allowed ninety four yards rushing in the first half, and the team streak lead teams lead leading fourteen game streak of at least one takeaway ended. O Joe, are you concerned about the Bills?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm really not concerned about the Bills. I'm honestly, I'm not conserved about the Bills. If they were going to have a game like this, Let's get it out the way now. Obviously, the Rams offense has always been high powered and the corps are just coming back and just getting into rhythm as far as the offensive concern so you got a glimpse of what they can do when they are fully healthy. So I'm not really concerned, you know, with with McDermott and the Bills. I think they're gonna be fine. If you look at the number of Josh Allen put up today. No turnovers right, no turnovers day. But he played very very well well quarterback that needs if quarterback that needs to win the game. Defensively, they gave up what six and nine six and nine possessions? Now, that's that's that's that's the back end. That's not on Josh Allen, that's not on the bills. That can be fixed because the bill defense is good outside of that. I think this, this is the game that got away from it is an upset. I consider the goddamn trap game. I consider the trap game. But if you're gonna lose, let's get it out. Let's get it out of our system.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: Let's get it out of our system now.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna fix whatever we need to fix before we get to the guy damned playoffs.
Speaker 2: You know what I think about the thing that I think that look Tom, When I think about Tom Brady, I think the thing that's most impressive about him is not yet. Yeah, the super Bowl, I don't want to say the most. Yeah, seven super Bowls are impressive. All the records that he has are very impressive. But Tom understood early on in the game what type of.
Speaker 3: Game to be it was gonna be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he knew that early, too early.
Speaker 2: So knowing that he knew that, you know what, guys, we can't have we can't set up for field goals and we can't mispossessions where we come up empty handed. Remember Buffalo spotted him twenty fourteen. So you put yourself behind the eight ball. So now you've got a hope and your defense is already struggling, the likelihood of your defense shutting them.
Speaker 5: Down twice and allow you to get back in the game.
Speaker 2: And then when you got it, you didn't get a touchdown, you got a field goal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you got it. You're gonna have to He's gonna have to be mindful of that.
Speaker 2: That's the thing when I'm talking about Joe Joe Joe is is that he knows his defense is terrible, at least at least Josh like, man, this is an anomaly. My defense hadn't played this bad all year. We have played this bad all year. Joe knows this from from the man, We're gonna suck this year.
Speaker 3: I got to be no surreal. Talk to old Joe. Man.
Speaker 2: Look here, not only can I not turn it over, Ojo, guess what I've got to score damn near every possession because if we go down, if we get the ball first and we don't co score, when I come back on the field, we're gonna be down points the question is how many Is it gonna be three or is it gonna be seven? But we're gonna be down points Ojo and Josh. I mean, look, I mean what he had four hundred and twenty something yards or tol offense just by himself.
Speaker 1: O Yo. Crazy six touchdowns, crazy work. And but yeah, you suppose you put up numbers like that. You supposed to to win. You should, But you can't spot a team, Ojo. You can't spot a team.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You gotta realize you're on the road. You spot a team fourteen, you gonna catch him coming now trying to come back. Oh yeah, absolutely, especially if your defense is struggling like they were struggling today.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: But uh Ojo said he's not concerned.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen, now, I still think he's the MVP front runner, but Saquan is right there on his heels. Josh Allen was twenty two or thirty seven three forty two, three touchdowns, zero interceptions, no sacks. He led him in rushing ten carries eighty two yards another three touchdowns. Shakiro was five for one O six in a tob Amari Cooper played extremely well uh six for ninety five, but he did have fourteen targets.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: Matthew Stafford was equally as impressive. Twenty three to thirty three, twenty two touchdowns, zero sacks, zero interceptions, hook in the core, twelve bucks, sixty two one touchdown, Cooper Cup five ninety two one touchdown two two three for forty five.
Speaker 5: Two Mys, Finest Day County, Liberty City Legend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the game. Look when I go to a game, that's the kind of game I want to see.
Speaker 2: Oh, ain't gonna lie all right if I tell about defense and big heads, Damn the big heres. I want to see some points on the ball. I go to a baseball game, I want to see twelve and eleven. I want to see ten nine. I ain't coming to see No.
Speaker 5: Two to one.
Speaker 2: I ain't coming to see one nothing. I'm not a purist. I want scores. I want points, NBA. I want you to see y'all get up and down. I want to see one thirty five to one, thirty one, thirty one, one, thirty three. I want points. I ain't trying to see No. Eighty five, eighty five to ninety two ball game. I ain't no purist like that. I want to see points, because that's where it's headed. That's what I've grown accustomed to. So I don't pick the game that I come to. Now all of a sudden, y'all gonna play deep fists and I gotta watch this. I gotta watch a te a ten to seven ball game or ten to nine ball game. O tamp nah. That ain't for that? That would have good for the Vikings beat the Falcons. Oh the Vikings? What Sam Donald earned himself a contract? Boy, it might not be with the Bikers, but he earned a contract with somebody.
Speaker 3: Well, go ahead on.
Speaker 5: The Vikers beat the Falcons.
Speaker 2: Vikers beat the Falcons forty two twenty b ms behind Sam Donald's first five touchdown game. The win was the sixth in the row for Kevin O'Connell's club, who improved to eleven and two. Kirk Cousins and his last four games zero touchdowns eight I n t'schoe sitting down, sit his ads down?
Speaker 3: Oko? Is it time now?
Speaker 2: The only one game back, the one game back of Tampa. Is it time for them to set Cousins down and play?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Pennix junior junior.
Speaker 1: Understanding the business, understanding the Benson, How the business works, and based on what Kirk Cousins has done in his resume from the past, they probably gonna keep playing because they only won game back from Tampa.
Speaker 5: If it was me, if I was the coach, if my name was mister was, what's damn what's the head coach? Last name?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, Listen, I was about to say, uh, the Miko by accident. If you listen, If I was raheem listen. If we won game back and he playing like that, I'm gonna swisch the penis anyway, even though Pennis doesn't have the experience that goddamn Kirk has, and Kirk has the goddamn experience and he playing like that, well, hell, I might will take a goddamn lost. If we're gonna lose and lose this way, I'm gonna lose. With experience, I'm gonna lose. I'm gonna losing my first pick picking the goddamn draft. Man, Kirk Cousin, what is you doing bright? Do you need lasik or something?
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe you need playing bad? What it is he playing bad on?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 3: Ain't nowhere around it?
Speaker 5: He playing bad again? You can't throw four intercessents last week?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: You can't throw four interceptions.
Speaker 1: Then you go back, you watch film, you practice all week long, and come back the next week and then throw some mothers promote something ain't right, You're trying to throw the game?
Speaker 5: You bet you bet, you bet it.
Speaker 3: Somewhere you something right? Come on, Matt, what you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like you guys, you got we have a playoff opportunity at Ham. You know we think well enough to. I mean, actually, the NFC South's mother horrible ideots, honestly, think about it. That's why everybody has a chance. Raheem did say Rahee Moore is the head coach. Raheem did say that Cousins is their starting quarterback after the game. You know, coaches like all the time, coaches and owners all the time. I mean, who just didn't that can now let's just say that before he being Breakshawn. Yeah, you say that, you know in the next day, with the next day would happened or maybe a few hours later, Oh Sam, I mean not saying damn it he bitch Bryce and putting Andy Dalton and Dalton and yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't listen you take anything coaches and own to say with the grand of salt, Now, I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow morning, tomorrow morning, or maybe Tuesday and uh, you know, the off day, they make a change and the statement comes out Pennginir is now the starting quarterback for the latter five.
Speaker 2: I'd be very surprised they did that because considering the only one game back, if they were, if they were, you know, a couple of games back. I see you make that because still Tampa has to play. Tampa has to go to play the Cowboys. They got a tough schedule. It's not like they you know, whoa whoa whoa whoa time out?
Speaker 5: Time out? Timeout? Did you what you just said?
Speaker 1: What you just said, don't even go together you said said, you just said, Tampa still got to play the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: They got it.
Speaker 1: They got some games on the schedule that Uh well, okay, how about you mentioned the mentioned the tough game. Don't mention the Cowboys. How about how about that? Uh? Now, they got the Chargers, got the Chargers next week's Sunday. The week after that Sunday night, they got the Cowboys. On the twenty ninth, they got the Panthers. And on the field, they got the they got the Saints.
Speaker 5: And you know it's funny what the Saints are playing really bad right now.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is the Panthers are making the game, making it a game no matter who they play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will talk about that. Let's say that we're gon We're gonna talk about that because we got some We got the words from for legit, for legged, I ain't jump the gun, oh leg leg it, leg it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Sam Donald and the Vikings haven't discussed the long term deal.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 5: They just drafted a quarterback with a top ten pick. What are we discussing.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's but it's a good thing though. It's a good thing for saying because his resume. The other teams that need a quarterbacks the they need a quarterback. So he's setting himself up beautifully. The only problem is, depending on where you go, you ain't gonna have no God damn Jessin Jefferson and Jordan Addison at to mothers. But the fact that, oh man, but don't get me start.
Speaker 3: Buyer, buyer.
Speaker 5: This is not to take away anything from he's played. Don't mess up. There must up is bad. Don't messing the bad extremely well.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: There's no denying that. But I hope you got similar weapons. I ain't saying you got to have those exact weapons, but you better have close to them.
Speaker 5: Boy, it ain't too many like eighteen and three out there now, need too many out there like eighteen and three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we'll be at No, don't I don't think. I don't think. I'm not I'm not surprised that.
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised Minnesota is not thinking a long term deal now, if they didn't have a quarter if they hadn't taken a quarterback in the top ten, okay, yeah, yeah, or when whenever they took JJ McCarthy, Okay, I get that. But I got a quarterback. That's that's the first round pick that I believed that the quarterback of the future. Why am I gonna give this man a long term deal? A forty I mean forty million dollars? Forty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, good question, I got a question for you, real quick, don JJ McCarthy. What was his injury again?
Speaker 3: What is his foot?
Speaker 5: Was it his foot?
Speaker 2: It might have been, it might have been it might have been a look, I'm not sure what it was on, Joe. Don't start me to line. I want to say it was a lower it was a lower leg, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a a cl I don't know if it was a foot legs, right, I'm not sure because he's so young. Do you think they need to have security with the way Sam Donald is playing? Do you think they can they can rely on JJ mccarth to be the quarterback.
Speaker 3: I'm not having no forty million dollar insurance policy.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm just kidded. I just want to know. Just chat with y'all.
Speaker 1: Remember that should Minnesota Bikings pay Sam Donald so they have a sense of security once JJ McCarthy comes back.
Speaker 3: Uh, he towards maniscous.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: That's not any young and that's probably his first serious injury. That's not that's not an a c L. That's not a pc L, that's not an Aki lees, that's not a PTEL attendant. Knock on what I mean Obviously, any injury is all injuries are minor. When they're they're major as long as they're on somebody else, Oh you they're major. Oh somebody else, they're minor. But he didn't like I said, he didn't have. You know, they aired on the side of caution. They like, we got Sam Donald, we got a guy that's been in the league. We got a guy that we believe we can win with with the talent that we surrounded him with. You know, you got Jetta, you got Addison, you got Howkinson, you got Aaron Jones.
Speaker 3: Hone.
Speaker 2: If you don't turn the ball over, if you don't turn the ball over with the defense that Brian Floyd's got that defense flying around, we'll be okay.
Speaker 3: You just got to make sure we see.
Speaker 5: That's a good thing. So see that's a good thing. So maybe it's not a bad deal.
Speaker 3: You be signed.
Speaker 5: You signing to a short term deal. It don'll have to be four five years, it'd be two, it could be two three years.
Speaker 1: Listen and allowed and allow jj McCarthy to continue to develop behind.
Speaker 5: Him one more year because he hadn't he hadn't had a chance to developing. Macarthury was going to be a start injury. You don't want to throw him out there to come out. They was gonna throw him ou day out of college. He was the starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now now you're behind eight ball times too, because now now only do you not. You don't have a year under your belt, you don't have a year on the bill.
Speaker 5: And you're coming back with an injury on top of that.
Speaker 3: So let's make your question, how did that looking for the foul?
Speaker 2: Because they gave k Cursis all that money and you got Michael Pennicks, So how that looking for them?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: You just saying, now you just said they need to sit Cousins down. But he got eighty million. He got eighty million or their dollars over the first No, he got one hundred and twelve million over the first three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, well he got one hundred and twelve million over the first three years and then got eight picks in the last two games.
Speaker 3: You're making my point for me, now, you know that, right.
Speaker 5: I'm with Sam Donnardy throwing the goddamn in a sense.
Speaker 1: But I'm said that before he stopped, before he got on the streak, neither was Cousins, Remember how they.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, that's a very expensive insurance policy.
Speaker 3: Consider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jamie J. McCarthy, he was going to be your starter. You were very impressed with it.
Speaker 1: Do I believe Donald has played his way into a contract for some team yes, after yes, I.
Speaker 2: Just don't believe it's Minnesota. Carolina had a sixteen to fourteen league going into the fourth quarters. Even as the Eagles reclaimed the lead, Young led the Panthers on a final drive look for a brief moment like he had won the game. Xavier Leggett appeared to catch the ball in the end zone second died with fifty two seconds left, but it turned out it was an incomplete pass as the Panthers fell short on thirty fourth downs. Think about what that would have done for a young quarterback ninety eight yards one of the top teams in the NFC. Oh, Choe, we're on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah at some point, okay, let oh Joe, and I gave you a pass because you dropped that one and you did this, and you say you got to be a better job. Now, I'm tired of hearing my fault. I'm tired of hearing my bad. We'll get him next time, but that was the next time. Why are you diving for ball? Oh, Johnie, I do it? This run?
Speaker 5: He for a ball?
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to die for right.
Speaker 1: It's this comfortability, confident confidence is not where it should be. You know, I'm a little unsure of my soul. I'm unsure of my hands, so I want to try to get it into my body. That's why you see guys jump. I'm like, bro, why you drunk for a ball that's gonna hit you in your chest and you catch it in your bread basket because I'm unsure? Yeah, so I want to I want to try to get as big a target in front of it as I possibly can. Ojo, Yeah, Yo, Yeah, can you o Joe? Can you imagine what this would have done, not only for Bryce Young but for this team. They go ninety eight yards on the road to win the game and upset and upset the best team in the NFC.
Speaker 5: Well, well that's an argument, but that's debatable.
Speaker 3: But stay to the Eagles. What's going on with the Eagles?
Speaker 1: I mean, you're gonna have games like this. You're gonna you're going to have games like that. You have you got two alphas. What They're one of the few teams in the NFL and I say this all the time that have two number ones on their team, no matter what people may say. Two receivers, two different seal sets. They get it once, they get it done, two different kind of ways. But it's two number ones. You got two alphas and Devonte Smith and aj Brown. But you're going to have games like this. They need to understand that you're gonna have games where you don't have the numbers you want to get.
Speaker 5: No matter what you do, you're gonna have Jayleen Hurst. Are gonna have games like this when the numbers.
Speaker 1: Are low, where you're planning against a team that you think you're supposed to be the Calline dependents ain't no goddamn slups no more.
Speaker 5: They're playing well against everybody they.
Speaker 1: Play to this point, if you're paying attention to them, Bryce s Young is playing his asshof. That defense is playing his asshof, which is why the numbers were as low as they were today. There's a reason why you're gonna have games like this, Aja if Monte Smith, you know, it ain't I know. It's about being on the same page. You can be on the same page and no matter which way you flip, if the other team has your number, it ain't gonna work.
Speaker 5: It's nothing. It's nothing you can do. You know what's gonna happen next year, You're just gonna happen next week.
Speaker 1: Gone the mother Eagles gonna go out there and they're gonna have a field day in the passing game. They're gonna have a field day in the passing game. It was sa quon day to day. It's gonna be games like this. I've had games like this, t J. And I've had games where we playing a team. Oh man, we Finnah go outd and have four hundred yards twenty yards of piece receiving and it's gonna be nothing like that. But I understood game.
Speaker 5: The game, it always varies and it always changes. To get to a by saying, Heyja, you know what number eleven, Well, he ain't catching nothing today. We don't care what you do.
Speaker 1: We gonna let sa Kuan beat us. If you do it, it's okay. But eleven, you ain't get nothing. There's some team that will do that and don't care nothing about it. He just saying, you keep saying it be games like this. But I see sa Quan got nine hundred yard game, So why he ain't had no games like this? Hej say, I see three catches, I see four catchers like in the last six weeks. I mean i'd say three, four, five catchers. What am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 5: Can I take something and to tell you something?
Speaker 1: Aj Brown and Devonte Smith, do you understand you mother, are so goddamn great. The reason's say for I Barkley is still getting the numbers he's getting because he ain't seen no guy that eight nine man bucks, because you niggas is on the field. Excuse my language. I'm sorry, My bad, My bad, my bad. I'm just getting a little passionate.
Speaker 5: Huh. That's how good you are. That's a testament to you.
Speaker 1: That's why he getting numbers he getting because they still w Anyway, that's why you only have forty something yards a day. You know what, if we gonna lose to day, it ain't gonna be by number eleven. It ain't gonna be by number six. Were gonna let We're gonna let twenty sent get his numbers.
Speaker 5: We're gonna let him do what he do.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised that they just bois their displeasure in the manner in which they did, because you know, when you say we need to prove it passing, you know me on the same page, you know who that points back at, right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't think they at that moment, in that present time and moment, understand it though emotional. Think about jordan Aison free me speaking out vocally about won the ball. Look at this, mother Jesus Christ, ever since he said something. Look at Jordanaison go on, hey going crazy. You know what, Let's find ways to put a little young bull in position to make the plays. So next week, what is the office at courtnay gonna do you know? The young bulls upset right nowt there in Philly. Let's find creative ways move around and have special design plays when the fifteen play script and the next game we got coming up, Let's find ways of getting the ball, getting the ball early, let him feel a touch the ball early, so we got him the whole game. They're gonna be alright, though, they gonna be You've seen this before. I've seen it before. Hell I've been there before, you.
Speaker 5: Know, so I understand it. I understand it.
Speaker 1: But right now you're winning, baby, you're winning. So they might say it's no room for it, but your office need to touch the goddamn rock. You got to make him feel like they're part of the offense. You got to make them feel like they could contributing to the success in helping the team win.
Speaker 3: That's I think what what is happening is is that it's tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough when y'all don't get the ball early, AJ didn't get didn't get a pack, You didn't get a ball thrown his way into the wayny moments of the first half.
Speaker 3: That's too long. I don't care. I don't care if Saquan is going eight bananas. Come on, bro, you can't, you can't. You can't let me go.
Speaker 2: You can't let me go twenty minutes, twenty five minutes, and don't give me a don't give me.
Speaker 1: A Rock's officer coordinators have to be self aware. They have to be self aware. You know that, you know do you understand the type of player you have? You understand the type of dog you have at that position. He's different. You understand and know how he's built. You understand his DNA, you know how he is. Just let him touch it.
Speaker 5: It ain't got to be nothing crazy. It could be a slam, goddamn it. Just throw me a smoke, throw smoke stream. Put him to get an attitude, let me, let me get jiggy with it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be okay, he good, But to wait fifteen minutes towards the end of the first first quarter and then he get a ball.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 1: They're tough, and you know, the frustration starts to build, and you know, look, people look at the Carolina like, man, they sorry, and then before you know it, you don't let it be in the game.
Speaker 3: And now they playing with confidence.
Speaker 2: And now you don't have confidence because you're not doing the thing that you thought you were gonna be doing because you see him on film. But the Carolina team that y'all probably watch at the beginning of the we y'all watching tape on them, that's a different team that you watched the last three or four weeks. Now, that's not the same team. The Saints beat the Giants on a block field goal. Giants family fans have had enough of losing. Even before they saw the team drop an eighth straight game. A plane flew of a met Life stadium with the Battle employing ownership to get it together, mister Marrow enough, please fix this dumpster fire. Then the team went out there and found a different way to lose, this time getting the game time field goal blocked in the final seconds of a fourteen to eleven loss. Mar declined when asked about the plane. Why are you the club last about the plane? When they ask you about Kapernick, you offered a lot of info. Nomber, We ain't gonna go to Joe. These Giants are two and eleven and now missed the playoffs eleven of the past thirteen seasons. The Giants failed to owes seven at home. This season, They're averaging ten point one per game at home. Neighbors said they asked neighbors about about that, and he's like, hell, I ain't played for the plane.
Speaker 3: Don't have me.
Speaker 5: I't paid for the player.
Speaker 3: I did not pay for the player.
Speaker 5: He's funny, he funny.
Speaker 1: You know what they listen, giant fans, y'all, y'all might as well, y'all might well chalk this season though, connection you're gonna have and you're gonna have a nice quarterback. You haveing a nice shiny toy. You know, I don't know, I don't know who it's gonna be. I don't know who it's gonna be, but it's gonna be a nice new shiny toy.
Speaker 3: And I know got it.
Speaker 5: I know a guy that had on their roster that's played really well. Right now, what was this.
Speaker 3: Geno Smith? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know they they they ain't believe in the young bull. You know sometimes they take it takes for you going to somewhere for someone to see.
Speaker 5: Your your true value. It takes some time.
Speaker 1: You get this green of passes on the other side, Baker Mayfield, Sam Donald, Geno Smith.
Speaker 2: Gino wasn't gonna be that in New York because they didn't have DK, they didn't have Jackson Smith and Jigba, they didn't have Locket. They don't have no offense. They don't have a guy that can run the ball like Walker. They don't have a Carboneau charbonea carbona. So and look and they got their defense is better than you would think. Now are they the legion of Boom? No, But the defenses played really really well.
Speaker 1: And quarterbacks, I mean, look, he got guys that can make plays all over the field for it.
Speaker 3: It's really that simple.
Speaker 2: And so I'm glad he's not in New York because they still say the guy can't play. And sometimes you need to get somewhere where you got some weapons. Now, he's not a guy, he's not Brady. There been very few guys that can elevate player. No matter who the player is, he can elevate them.
Speaker 1: But Gino got to a place that they believed in it and they got They got a DK, they got a Jackson Smith and Jigbull, they got Locket, they got fa they got they got skill position players.
Speaker 3: Don't Joe that can go make plays.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Baker, he got a situation with at Tampa and well we saw at Carolina. Ain't have nothing to cover with Bear it was even better than what it is right now. But he got someplace that guys can make plays for him and he's playing next exceptionally well. Sam Donald, he got guys that can make plays. I mean, should we be surprised that he didn't make it in Carolina and Breaker didn't make it in Carolina?
Speaker 1: No? Right, because they didn't have anything there. There's a reason why they got the first pick in the draft.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why they had the whether they got the second pick in the draft, they traded that to get the first pick.
Speaker 3: And there's a reason why the following year they had the first pick.
Speaker 1: They had to live that away because Chicago traded in the first pick the year before when they were second.
Speaker 3: But no, can't happen to a night. Hey, I wonder, he said, you know the fans.
Speaker 2: We gotta make sure the fans, you know, cause you know the fans were not coming because of the anthem. I want to have any fans showing up now they stand up for the anthem.
Speaker 5: He had nothing to do with no guy, Damn anton Man.
Speaker 1: The volume