Speaker 1: Come on, come on on this episode of The Heat Check.
Speaker 2: It's trade deadline season and we are going to be busy, busy, busy, busy, busy this week and has already gotten off to a hot start. I told you about the Portland trade last week, and now we got another Portland trade. Wait, Blazers move CJ McCollum and actually like it's a decent trade the more you look at it. Kings have decided to blow up their franchise in a huge way. And as a Portland fan, I am now to the acceptance stage. I've gone from anger, anger to denial, uh and now I am here to just accept what is coming next. I'm horrified, I am excited. It is time to move forward. So go ahead, Brock, and let's drop that motherfucker. You might be saying, just why haven't you brought up the All Star Game yet?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: Where is your hard thought out, savage analysis, And to that, I say, every single time I try to record an All Star Game episode, something happens, something big happens, and then I put them all together and I'm like, yo, this is an hour and a half and nobody got time for that. So we're gonna talk about the news in this tread deadline again and tomorrow. I promised you tomorrow is the all Star episode. In fact, I'm going to record it today and we're gonna split it up and it's coming out tomorrow, folks. So this is happening. But we gotta get to this trade stuff. Got to get to this trade stuff. So let's start with Portland, the departure of CJ.
Speaker 1: McCollum.
Speaker 2: Don't cry for me, Argentina, don't cry for me. The truth is we knew this was coming. That's the truth.
Speaker 1: So if you're worried about me, if you're checking in on me, te's and p's to me. All of the things I had to say, all of the negativity. I got it out last week.
Speaker 2: As many Sacramento Kings fans realized, it was a highly cathartic experience.
Speaker 1: When I went on the Sacramento Kings.
Speaker 2: Radio station with my boys Casey and Jojo. No, not Casey and Jojo, Casey and Damian. I am now looking forward to the future. The trade is as follows. Portland sends CJ McCollum, Larry Nance, Junior, Tony Club Trillion Snell to the new Orleans Pelicans. Yes to the New Orleans Pelicans for Josh Hart, a six' five guard who for some Reason New orleans has been trying to get rid of for years, Now Tomas saturanski who's probably going to get bought, Out, Nikaile Alexander, walker Did, lozada and a twenty twenty two this year protected first round pick and two second round. Picks that is a, haul considering that quote unquote sources literally five minutes before this trade went down said THAT. Cj McCollum was actually less valuable Than Norm powell on the open, market and look at what we.
Speaker 1: Got Larry Nance. Junior losing him is. SAD i like, Him but, honestly the.
Speaker 2: Fact that we get a twenty twenty two first round pick that is only top four protected from a team that we know is probably going to be somewhere between five and fifteen this year in the draft is. Encouraging we get if it's anything from five to, fourteen get we get that first round, pick which truthfully Where New orleans is or right around where we, are which is essentially what we're gonna. Get right if it ends up being fifteen through, thirty that goes To charlotte and then we get another future. First if we get the, pick Then charlotte ends up getting a future two. Seconds so that's a very complicated way of describing this. Trade gut, check immediate. Reaction this was a long time. Coming dog LIKE cj McCollum And Damian lillard were a backcourt that as A Portland trailblazer, fan we knew had like no, upside no contending. Ability two guys who were undersized and like basically a similar versions of the same. Guy neither played great. Defense some WOULD cj would disappear in. STRETCHES i knew he was, gone gone when we were Playing denver in the first round of the playoffs last year and he had a pass sent to him where he was in the corner three corner spot and he stepped out of bounce and that was that was, that you, know to basically lose the series for, Us him and The Robert covington rimcheck.
Speaker 1: Dunk both to lose the.
Speaker 2: Series it is no surprise that both of those men are, Gone like it is no surprise that this has been. Coming we knew THAT cj needed to be moved for a while, now and now the Band aid's ripped.
Speaker 1: Off he is.
Speaker 2: GONE i didn't know if we could move. Him thirty million dollars a. Year it's a lot for an undersized two. Guard But New Orleans David griffin apparently completely hated it In New orleans hasn't spoken to the media Since.
Speaker 1: October he's doing whatever he.
Speaker 2: Wants it's just vibes out, there and we found a way to move him for a.
Speaker 1: Lot second, Reaction, wow.
Speaker 2: We get multiple first round picks in a. YEAR i haven't seen that IN i don't even know how. Long, truthfully LIKE i. Don't we haven't had our own first round pick in. Years we had to steal a second round. Pick we had to move things around just to get a second round pick last, year and it was a mid to late second round.
Speaker 1: Pick folks, like we haven't had picks in.
Speaker 2: Forever so if you're if you're A portland fan and you're, like, LISTEN i need to.
Speaker 1: REBUILD i need to get some things. Going we need to.
Speaker 2: Retool and you get a guy Like Joe cronin who actually cares about having draft, picks Unlike Neil O'Shea who thought that they were just like a garbage. Asset then thank The lord Lo was It Jesus, Christ The lord Is?
Speaker 1: Born was? It Charlie brown, Said, christ The lord is? Born that's. IT i love having two lottery.
Speaker 2: Picks literally just started running draft scenarios in my head about who we could, Get, like could we Get Johnny davis From? Wisconsin could we Get Kendall Brown Keegan murray From? Iowa could we end up having two firsts in that midst trade those two for fucking Chet holmegren second, coming little white kd out there on the, perimeter skinny seven footer hitting.
Speaker 1: Threes who. Knows now we've.
Speaker 2: Got a twenty million dollar traded player, Exception we've got sixty million dollars in cap. Space we are PUSHING p right. Now we are PUSHING p right. Now we could trade those.
Speaker 1: Picks we could end up Getting Ben simmons with that's. Money this is the.
Speaker 2: First, time and god knows how long The blazers has had roster.
Speaker 1: Flexibility we have been in cap. Hell we have been in in roster. Hell we have had no. Picks we've been basically The Los.
Speaker 2: Angeles lakers Without lebron and ad like no moves like stale. Mate somehow we are out of that like it's it's like the darkest before the, dawn they, Say and Thank, god LIKE I i'm starting to see the sun kind of creep up over the, hills.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i, Mean it's been dark for a long long.
Speaker 2: Time only drawback is that this free agency, class outside Of harden And, kyrie who we will never, get is pretty sus Brad beal, also he's.
Speaker 1: Probably the only realistic.
Speaker 2: Candidate and we'll talk about this moving forward when we talk about The Sacramento kings getting R Vitas sabonis's Son Demana, sabonis that that is a possibility for. Once beal is the only reasonable possibility THAT i. See dame And beale like each. Other they like to, Talk they play with one another very, WELL i. Think but, Truthfully i'm suss on the fact That Bradley beal probably doesn't want.
Speaker 1: To play In. Portland but if you end up getting someone Like, beale what do you do with our Man Anthony, simons who.
Speaker 2: It looks like The blazers basically blew up the roster to sign in the off.
Speaker 1: Season what do you do, then because they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna need to Di dame And Ranpherny simons end up playing. TOGETHER i don't. Know LIKE i reached out to some people about the concept Of Anpherny simons And Dame lillard sharing a back court together AND i had no.
Speaker 1: Response so that does not tell. Me that does not tell me that that is happening one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent here are some other free agents That i'd like The blazers to.
Speaker 1: Pursue Miles. Bridges don't think we're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Them but The hornets had a chance to lock Down Miles bridges with the rookie, extension and what do they. Do they offered him fifteen dollars fifteen million dollars a year over four, years and he left in their faces and made some rap videos and now he is balling.
Speaker 1: Out he is set to make.
Speaker 2: Max money and a max deal For bridges will be five, years one hundred and seventy two million, dollars which is What shay got In Oklahoma city and The, HORNETS i don't know if they want to do that. Deal hornets can exceed the cat to resign, them but they already valued him at less than half of that before the season. Started and there's really no indication this team will want to go deep into the luxury tax to keep, him Because Michael jordan is cheap as.
Speaker 1: Fuck good for. Him he's got a lot of.
Speaker 2: Money he's not really really willing to part with that money in the luxury tax twenty twenty two twenty twenty three for The hornets already sees ninety eight million on the cap, sheet and that is before picking Up plumbley and Ish schmith's, options which would bring them to around one hundred and thirteen. Million projected salary cap for next season is one hundred and nineteen. Million Is charlotte willing to go that far over the?
Speaker 1: CAP i do not.
Speaker 2: KNOW i think he would be awesome In, portland THOUGH i would love him. There, Also Gary, payton the SECOND i like as a potential little sneaky pick For. Portland, listen in addition to whoever gets the bulk of The blazer's cap, MONEY i Think Gary payton at around ten million dollars a year would be good for, him it'd.
Speaker 1: Be good for.
Speaker 2: Us he is one of those players who is, versatile like A Lou. Dort he can, defend he can, dunk he can.
Speaker 1: Shoot a little. Bit he is, sneaky. Valuable Golden state probably can't pay.
Speaker 2: Him he's only waking one, million one point nine million right, now And Golden state is so, deep so deep into the luxury text put her asked to.
Speaker 1: Sleep you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying peyton commands say three thirty, years thirty. Million The warriors end up playing ninety million dollars For Gary payton for. Him that is not, Happening no. Chance it's A Kelly oubray, situation AND i do not think they do that. Again i'd love to wait a year for Lou, dort but he's gonna be a free agent in two. Years, peyton, though is a nice little piece as a replacement for. That other free agents that make sense for. Me Chris, bouchet don't think we're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Him toronto loves.
Speaker 2: Him he's a, long versatile guy who can shoot the. Three Oregon grad nice, kid that's A Jimmy patzos. Reference Oregon grad nice kid play For Dana, altman nice, Kid Lonnie walker The.
Speaker 1: FOURTH i like him as.
Speaker 2: Well not sure If, Gary Greg popovich and The spurs will let him, go but have to see.
Speaker 1: Love Jordan awara.
Speaker 2: Tough all these guys gritty tough, like can do multiple, things play multiple positions Want Ascotto ANDERSON i like as. Well not sure What Golden state's gonna do with. Him Caleb martin from The heat really like him as. Well he's been bawling Out Two Way guy ended up getting a full time contract with, Them and on top of, that right before we ended up recording this, podcast AS i was pulling in onto the, Street Sam ammick at The athletic tweet it Out portland could potentially still be a player in The Ben simmons sweepstakes if he does not get traded at the.
Speaker 1: Deadline and you know, what folks fucking love. That now we don't have to do anything for. Him we could just trade some first for. HIM i like that we got some, first we got some.
Speaker 2: Seconds we have now got three seconds and two first from.
Speaker 1: These trades that we just. Made oh, WAIT i know it's hard to maintain any sense of, optimism But i'm trying so. Hard in twenty twenty, TWO i.
Speaker 2: AM i, Am i'm smiling on, Purpose i'm pushing P i'm trying to stay away from being, cynical you know WHAT i, mean like manifest your reality and In portland it is. Dark And i'm not just talking about like the general weather patterns for nine months where it's just gray and rainy all the. Time i'm talking about like the. FRANCHISE i don't.
Speaker 1: Even know if this SH i don't even know if this owner wants our, team you know WHAT i? Mean, LIKE i don't. Know all these things are in. Disarray but WHAT i do know Is Joe cronin has got some big balls for an INTERIM, gm and now he's got more assets to play. With, FUCK i am.
Speaker 2: Excited unlike The Norm powell, DEAL i think The blazers got about as much FOR.
Speaker 1: Cj mccoum as they possibly.
Speaker 2: Could and now that that band aid has been ripped, off it is time folks to get to. Work because they've said that they're building Around Damian, lillard AND i don't quite see that, yet being, honest don't quite see that. Yet they've got twenty million IN, tpe sixty million in cas, space lots of building.
Speaker 1: Blocks let's see if they followed through. Cautiously you have anth through a balling aunt and ninth. Hour you believe that copis.
Speaker 2: Mood i'm pretty sure that don't pull your thing out unless you're planned to bang is a reference.
Speaker 1: To, sex but also it's A it's also a reference.
Speaker 2: To the trade, deadline like don't put your chips out unless you plan to make some. Moves just as we were about to go into the into the air on, air The Sacramento kings decided to do pull their thing out and they plan to bang full in rebuild. Mode they Moved Tyreese, halliburton a man who was said to be. Untouchable it turns out that The Indiana pacers were able to touch.
Speaker 1: Him he is fully. Touched now he's. Theirs he is now in their.
Speaker 2: Bedroom there's a meeting in The Indiana pacers bedroom And Tyree's halburn has walked on AND i don't know where this is.
Speaker 1: Going would you? Bomb this is the. Ball this is the sound of The woes.
Speaker 2: Bomb here's what Wo wash tweeted out AS i was at, lunch got this. Tweet PACER's Trading Domontes sabonis first and actually hold on. Pause This woese tweet just tells you everything you need to know about the, industry because it matters more about being first than actually spelling people's names right or even getting the deal. Correct i'm gonna read this as he wrote, It so don't bang on me because this is how he wrote it, exactly and then ALL i will revise as it actually. Is The pacers are Trading Domos, Sabonis Jeremy, lamb And Jeremy lamb To sacramento For Tyres, Hurting Sala, Burton, No Tyree's Hail, Burton Buddy, healed And Tristan. Thompson The pacers are Sending domontes To bonus and a twenty twenty seven second round pick pick.
Speaker 1: To the deal to The.
Speaker 2: Kings so what he meant to say is The pacers are Trading Domanas, Sabonis Jeremy, lamb And Justin holliday To sacramento For Tyrese, Haliburton Buddy, healed And Tristan. Thompson and The pacers also include the twenty twenty seven second round pick in the, deal So sabonis finally gets.
Speaker 1: Traded if you're A wizards, FAN i have.
Speaker 2: To say you're not encouraged given the fact that the chatter for the last month was One sabonis was going to go To washington to Give Bradley beal some, help and also it was going to take the other chatter secondary, chatter separate chatter independent of that was that The pacers were reluctant to do the deal with The wizards because they needed two first round picks in order to get. THEM i DON'T i don't know IF i read that, wrong BUT i didn't hear any first round picks in this. Deal in, FACT i don't even see anything picks at all Until i'm in my.
Speaker 1: Forties, TRUTHFULLY i am thirty five years.
Speaker 2: Old right, now and this, trade this pick will convey WHEN i am in my.
Speaker 1: Forties, folks twenty twenty. Seven excuse, me excuse?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: What? Uh twenty twenty? Seven that is how you know that these people are lying to?
Speaker 2: Us first and Foremost Tyr's haliburn, untouchable, no not, Untouchable.
Speaker 1: Demonasabonis two first, rounds not two first.
Speaker 2: Rounds that is what we call in the, biz very complex high level negotiation, tactics where you tell the world what that market is and that value, is and you say enough times where people believe.
Speaker 1: It two Time all star.
Speaker 2: Demonasabonus it doesn't matter if he's limited, defensively doesn't matter if he's actually not that.
Speaker 1: Good two first.
Speaker 2: Rounders For doonison is that's the. Value two first rounders for a two Time All. Star, okay that's a. Lie, Also Tyris saliburt completely. Available we're building our franchise around. Him he's like the guy high, character shoots.
Speaker 1: Well long le blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, no they were literally increasing their player's value to the point where they could make that trade and neither team would feel.
Speaker 1: Swindled high level shit right. There, also what does this mean For Bradley.
Speaker 2: Beal Bradley beal went on record and said To Chris, haynes if we don't do, something if we are not better than a playing tournament, team AND i am in my free agency, year which is did?
Speaker 1: Doc did doc going to happen at this? Summer? Listen i'm open to all.
Speaker 2: Scenarios so if you're not Trading Bradley beal and he could.
Speaker 1: Leave then what are you.
Speaker 2: Doing you're gonna offer him A supermax and maybe he'll take, it cause why won't you take? It two hundred and fifty million dollars deal and then push your way. Out pushing p your way out in twelve. Months that's best, case worst, case he, says.
Speaker 1: You know, WHAT i don't. Care i'm gonna leave to go somewhere, else AND i don't want to do a sign and. Trade i'll take. Less you get nothing because why you fucked? Me you couldn't do the. Deal he couldn't get me. Help that's a second option.
Speaker 2: Three is there a possibility now because the new news That i'm about to bring up in a little bit later is Like Bradley.
Speaker 1: Beal just had season ending.
Speaker 2: Surgery it does not surprise me that on the heels of this trade being, made The Bradley beal less than two hours later decides to elect to end himself. Down he shut him down for the, season just Like NAMI. A. Lillard do you think there's no correlation between teams that are just trash and players star players that are deciding to have season ending.
Speaker 1: SURGERY i tell you, what there's not forgive. Me i'm a little fast movement. Today i've had a lot of.
Speaker 2: Coffee as for The, Kings oh, yeah back to The pacers really. Quick, Uh pacers could possibly end up flipping, Now buddy. Healed you could end up se Being Buddy, heeld who is largely seen as a losing. Player flip him to The lakers for a Tailoring Horton tucker and second round Pick pacers are making out like Fucking kings just Traded Karris, lavert which we didn't even talk.
Speaker 1: About shesh that happened over the.
Speaker 2: Weekend they Traded Kris lavert and they get picks for him on top of. That now you've traded my Guy Demona sabonis for. Picks now you get Back Buddy heald in. Return excuse, me you trade, him you flip him for more, picks you flip.
Speaker 1: Him For Taylor Horton. Tucker then you probably Flip Taylor Horton tucker for someone. ELSE i, mean that's what we're doing, here just assets on assets on. Assets love. THAT i love that for.
Speaker 2: Them kings now have fully given up on Making fox And halliburton, work probably the same situation AS cj And dame to a lesser, degree because it happened less. Time heal's been on the blocks for months. Years Tristan thompson gets, moved. DOESN'T i don't not care about. That But halliburton is really. Good he's really really. Good he's, fun high character. Guy he's gonna Make Indiana pacers much more, watchable much more consistent than they were With Kris. Lavert and there's gonna be a lot of open shots and a lot of open touches for guys Like Miles turner if he ends up returning after his injury situation gets.
Speaker 1: Settled So PACER's.
Speaker 2: Probably gonna be building Around Broggeden, halliburton WHICH i. Love you probably Have Chris darte in the, MIX tj, McConnell Tj warren assuming he doesn't get moved as, well And Land stevenson blowing in everybody's, ear lighting up.
Speaker 1: GUYS i like this. Team this team is. Fun who? Knows, ALSO i think they Flip Miles. TURNER i think they flip. THEM i, UH i just.
Speaker 2: Think i'm not gonna say WHY i think they flip. THEM i just think that he's been very vocal about his, role very very vocal about his role and the limited role that he has been. In he's had multiple injuries over the course of his career to his lower. Body AND i think there's something THAT i know as a tea kettle, myself that makes a lot of noise about things THAT i don't, like which is why we're pushing p in twenty twenty. Two is that when you point out, problems organizational, problems, people strategic, problems et. Cetera you are now the. Problem it is not the problem that you have pointed. Out it is you that is the. Problem and how do you fix the. Problem not by fixing the. Problem you fix the person that's been calling out the, problems which you move. Him and ULTIMATELY i think that is what ends up. Happening call me The oracle Of delphi if this ends up happening in two. Days as for The, kings massive shift in direction sort.
Speaker 1: Of sabonus gives them a front core scoring that has.
Speaker 2: Been lacking since Probably Boogey, COUSINS i, guess and the logjam At guard is now finally. Fixed you've got Davy, On you've got justin. HOLIDAY i keep forgetting which holiday it. Is you also have A fox With lamb now at, Three barnes at the, Four.
Speaker 1: Sabonis at the. Five very small.
Speaker 2: Lineup that, is assuming That Rashaun holmes gets moved And Marvin Brake baggley gets, moved which now seems more. Likely my Man Jay, hamm a beat writer for The Sacramento, king, Said kings are not. Done kings are not done in the least more moves to. COME i don't hate. This sabonis has to figure out how to play. DEFENSE i Think Davion mitchell is going to force him to in. PRACTICE i can see that being, very very. Fun this team is, Better james Ham LIKE i, said this Is this team's got more to. Come possibly gonna See Rashawn bagley and probably Maybe Harrison barnes get flipped as.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, folks trade season is cooking, cooking.
Speaker 2: And with the deadline in forty eight, hours more food on the pan to come could be some more massive.
Speaker 1: Massive is for?
Speaker 2: REAL i don't, KNOW i do not. Know please tell me someone what's happening With James. HARDEN i can't tell what is for?
Speaker 1: Real, LIKE i don't. Know is he? Happy is he? Unhappy is he somewhere in the? Middle is he being? Traded is he being?
Speaker 2: Resigned is he? Hurt is he actually being held? Out is he holding himself out like he did In? Houston is he getting? FAT i just don't.
Speaker 1: Know it's. Crazy every hour on the, hour A James harden piece of news hits like. CLOCKWORK i don't. KNOW i just don't. Know is he intentionally being held?
Speaker 2: Out tonight Against boston with a quote unquote handstrain and quote unquote handstring, tightness which too like we're Pushing.
Speaker 1: Pete let me just say this very.
Speaker 2: Softly those injuries don't seem serious to me enough For James, harden one of the most durable players in the, league to not play Against, boston a team that has been a monster of. Late last twelve, games they've been, really really.
Speaker 1: Good SO i don't.
Speaker 2: Know ALL i know is it in my. HEART i don't believe. ANYONE i don't believe either. SIDE i have no idea what's going. On i'm not gonna run with, anything But i'm just gonna tell you what's being reported.
Speaker 1: Latest by The.
Speaker 2: Athletic they are reporting that The sixers strongly believe that The sixers strongly believe That harden will not re sign with The nets this, summer and they remain hopeful That brooklyn sees the light before the deadline buzzer. Sounds that is a lot to take in. PROPAGANDA i would say is the first word that comes to. Mind second word that comes to mind is. Alarming that is an alarming. Sentence strongly believe could mean, tampering could be. Nothing hopeful That brooklyn sees the light means they Believe brooklyn is delusional or they're trying to Force brooklyn's hand to Move James harden when there's nothing going. On that sentence is a, riddle And i'm not great with. Riddles this Has Daryl maury's fingerprints baby all over. It it's like it's kind of like to, me a girlfriend pressing her boyfriend for a ring being, like, Listen i've got lots of. Suitors i've got lots of guys asking me, out like lots of athletes and entertainers and also high power. BUSINESSMEN i am, attractive and if you don't get on the ball on putting a ring on, THAT i think it's time for me to. Date insert random athlete, here come on, Now like this is wild, gaslighting veiled, threats full court press to make a.
Speaker 1: Move it's just on the verge of. Desperate, truthfully is a Hail? Mary? Right it? Is this is a Hail?
Speaker 2: Mary if this is it for, real for, Real If hardon hasn't Told Daryl Mario i'm, out you better tell Him i'm, out and then he's telling the world that he's not.
Speaker 1: OUT i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, also on top of, this new news today has come out probably by The sixers that. Great The Ben simmons is looking great in? Practice excuse?
Speaker 1: Me what that? Is also a Hail?
Speaker 2: Mary hey, Guys Ben simmons is phenomenal right, now his mind is. Right, Also James harden is. Fat he's not even a top player. Anymore and on top of, that he's not even gonna sign with you this.
Speaker 1: Summer, see you better make a move now what? What excuse?
Speaker 2: Me desperation everywhere from, everyone, media, PLAYERS, gms other. Executives two cities in the middle of all this drama with fan bases THAT i would say are rabbit rabid fan bases that want to figure out what's true and no one. Knows we do, know, though That James, harden one of the most durable, players LIKE i, said has not.
Speaker 1: Played in three games due to a hand strain and a handstring. TIGHTNESS i don't. KNOW i don't know that is? That?
Speaker 2: Also also what we do know is That James harden is currently a fielding calls for an.
Speaker 1: Agent why would you need an agent right?
Speaker 2: Now you're always gonna do your own, deals max. Money you don't have to pay anyone four, percent five percent to do the.
Speaker 1: Deal the number is the. Number but you do need an agent when you need to be, Moved And.
Speaker 2: James harden got a new agent or a first agent because he doesn't have one. Normally James harden procured an agent.
Speaker 1: When he was asked to be moved From houston To.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn all those are, facts facts that don't make things look.
Speaker 1: GOOD i would.
Speaker 2: Say ALL i would say is that this is absolutely suss very. Suspect don't know what to make of, it can't tell you for. Sure but ALL i know is that this Is Doctor? Strange and what's the new movie Called Doctor? Strange and The multiverse Of? Madness what direction Is James harden gonna? Go is there an alternate universe where he plays with? Embiid is there an alternate universe where he gets? SKINNY i don't. Know is there an alternate universe Where Kyrie irving gets? Vaccinated Multi verse Of? Madness that is what we are at right. Now AND i tell you, what the next two days are gonna be very Very.
Speaker 1: Only trust, me tuck around and make me pluss want to.
Speaker 2: Change Bradley beale, said you really don't want to fuck with. Me the only person THAT i trust is, Me so breaking. News Bradley. Beal Bradley beal shuts himself down has season ending elective surgery right After Demonas sabonis gets traded to The Sacramento Kings Folks ah while we recording the heat, check the biggest battle of the year has been elevated before trade deadline. Time i'm Talking woj Versus. Shams, yes, Sir i've been trying to watch them out scoop one another for. Years, FRANKLY i love.
Speaker 1: IT i love.
Speaker 2: It certain players mess around With shams and no players mess around With.
Speaker 1: Woj woj tweeted out so.
Speaker 2: Fascinating he got every single part of The Demona stabonis trade, Wrong like every single piece of. It he Said Justin holliday's name twice instead of Saying Justin holliday And Jeremy. Lamb these guys want to outscoop each other so. Bad so, Anyway shams tweeted out this during the recording of this. Podcast as the, Following Bradley beal will undergo season ending surgery for a torm scaffolonate ligament in his left right. Wrist that Is i've never even heard. Of that season started out so well for The. Wizards they were what ten and, one and, now Like dame and The, blazers things have just gone off the.
Speaker 1: Cliff i'm, Sorry i'm. Sorry The wizards are now so. CLOSE i just tell.
Speaker 2: You i'm gonna just say, This The wizards are very close to being maybe one of the biggest stories in THE. Nba they are so close to being more dysfunctional than you can even. Imagine just know that The wizards are very close to being one of the more dysfunctional organizations IN nba.
Speaker 1: History just know.
Speaker 2: That and Now Bradley beal has elected to end himself for the rest of the, season and he is a free agent at the end of this. YEAR i don't. Know have we seen the last Of Bradley beal in A wizard's. Uniform it depends on how much he loves, Money it. Depends it depends on where his line of loyalty.
Speaker 1: Begins and where his love of winning also, ends or something like. That one thing that we know for sure this off season is going to be.
Speaker 2: Insane that is all the time that we have for the heat. Check we will be Back, wednesday finally talking About All Star, game finally talking about these reserves and These All star. Starters we talked about The Rising Star challenge and then we just left the actual game. Up didn't talk about, it but we're going To wednesday. Tomorrow do not forget to download. Subscribe tell all your, friends every single one of, them please follow us on at this heat check an answest to cricts on the day.
Speaker 1: You don't want to capture. Me still CLAIMING e D g till the day at the age