Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis durand phone tapping.
Speaker 1: I always love a Froggy phone tap from have one for you today. We've got one for you today. All right, Froggy, what's it all about? I want?
Speaker 2: The victim is Kevin and I am his new jerky neighbor. His wife Audrey is going to call him to let him know that I just chopped down her grandmother's tree because I don't like the tree and I think it's on my property. He's the vice president of the neighborhood association. So it turns into a big fight.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's see what happens in Froggy's phone tap. Let's listen in here we go, bo Kevin.
Speaker 3: The crazy guy in the backyard. He has cut down my tree. I don't know who this is. Crazy dude, think that he is.
Speaker 4: You gotta be kissing it down?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Did he take it down completely? Is it gone?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think like he pulled the roots out, but he's cut like all these branches off, and it's like, is this destroyed? It's completely short. You know, he's out there. I can see him from the window.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: He's bundling up at and he's dragging them out. I don't know. I guess to design to this curve. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The whole tree is down.
Speaker 3: The whole tree is down, like this little stump in the ground.
Speaker 5: Yes, we'll put him on the phone.
Speaker 4: We put him on the phone.
Speaker 5: Go, put him on the phone.
Speaker 4: I want to talk to him.
Speaker 5: I'm going him on the phone.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, excuse.
Speaker 4: Me, I'm on the phone.
Speaker 5: I'm on the phone. Why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm your neighbor. My husband wants to talk to you.
Speaker 4: About what about here? Don't talk to the check.
Speaker 5: Don't talk to put him on the phone.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey, listen to what's going on back there?
Speaker 5: Did you cut down a tree?
Speaker 1: No, I chopped down my tree.
Speaker 4: The tree is on our land, and there's a treat of that special significance. It was given to us out of our grandmother's garden.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 4: That's the last one. I can't get another long because her grandmother's dead.
Speaker 3: So that's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wouldn't go back to grandma tree. But it's going to be in pieces.
Speaker 4: Why are you about it?
Speaker 1: Because the tree is on my side of the property. I don't want it it's ugly's property. When you moved into your house. There are certain things you want to change. I didn't like to treat it was on the back of my property, so therefore I cut it down.
Speaker 4: We moved here too, that property a long time ago, a lot longer before you. We don't like you, and we can't call any there's nothing we can do about it. You want the one that's on all side of the property line, and we're gonna have bigger problems in the tree.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, listen, I'm sorry I chopped down your grandma tree. You verial for it.
Speaker 4: Be it right there and leave yourself there and I'll see it tonight, and I'll bring the map over, happy to show you the math. I'll show you the maths will be really, really clear by what our property line.
Speaker 1: Now, you're a tough guy, surveyor No, I'm not a tough guy anything, but.
Speaker 4: I'll come over about I'll come over and burn your house down, and then I'll say, like, oh, I thought it was on my property. I just wanted to lose some extra space.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize I lived backed up to the nature Police.
Speaker 4: I'm the vice president of the neighborhood Association the nature of.
Speaker 1: Oh, that explains a lot. We got a board member on the phone.
Speaker 4: We got a.
Speaker 5: Neighbor that we're gonna try to get rid of. I can guaranteed that.
Speaker 1: So you don't have enough to do with your job all day that you decided to be the vice president of the board so you could drive around and look at everybody's house and go old, I don't go around chopping down the trees. What don't go around chopping down the trees. That's my tree, that's my grandma tree.
Speaker 4: The landscape is what helps make up to the neighborhood when people come by the rook and shop in our neighborhood for nice, upstanding family.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a little about my house. I bought this house because I said, wow, that's a nice tree. I want this house.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh my god, why don't you live in a desert. Then once you are live in a desert, you're not interested.
Speaker 5: In anything green or rush like.
Speaker 4: A beautiful neighborhood worked hard to develop and make it beautiful. That's a fifteen year old maple. That's a fifteen and you like nothing.
Speaker 3: You could have asked to us and no, no, you just take it upon yourself to cut down a tree. You just got here.
Speaker 1: You're crying in tree cutting? Are you crying?
Speaker 3: I'm upset?
Speaker 1: Okay, one dot, you go cry by a tree that's still alive. You could probably use the water, do anything.
Speaker 4: I get home, I'm gonna kick this.
Speaker 1: Hey for guy, you're Japanese Terry Blossom, George Washington.
Speaker 5: The house?
Speaker 4: Are you in the house.
Speaker 3: I'm only in the house. I'm walking in right now.
Speaker 4: I'ming home in six minutes.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna come home and nonevous guy.
Speaker 4: I don't want you looking at him. I don't want you to thinking about him. I want you to I want you to do your brilliant exercises and calm down and put on some TV in re blax like it never happened. Jim, come out of that moment. So I come in that house.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go talk to this right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kevin, maybe you shouldn't come here because your wife is phone tapping you on the radio.
Speaker 5: Yea for my house.
Speaker 1: No, No, your wife is phone tapping you. It's all a big joke. Nobody's chopped at you. Ride down the rand the morning show and you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: What's your phone tap?
Speaker 1: Well, you're supposed to get really upset and get really mad what you've done. Where's my wife's right now, she's right here.
Speaker 3: What's hi, honey, Honey.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to say. I'm in the Pokemon I got to people staring at me.
Speaker 3: It's begain hilarious.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm going him in my high school.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone Tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show