Speaker 1: Oh okay, he got kidney he got kidney problem. Well, listen, we already got somebody in the house that go on dis the German Shepherd on dialods too, so he wouldn't cut.
Speaker 2: Out Tide exactly.
Speaker 3: He lives.
Speaker 2: He lives behind the safeway now right here, that's Kroger's problem.
Speaker 4: Chips in yours a racist? Oh money.
Speaker 3: Turnkey stuff.
Speaker 5: I can't tell me. Yep, yep, yep, there it is, there it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 2: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black conspiracy theories.
Speaker 5: And we finally work to prove that herschel Walker is what happens when he put Walter Peyton in the Lazarretz fits and that motherfucker comeback different. Yeah, you brought him back to life, But at what cost is the question that.
Speaker 2: We want to know.
Speaker 5: You know, I hate that guy, Herchel Walker. I hate You're not a You're not a rabbit, herschel Walker.
Speaker 2: I hate the goal line Stalker. I hate it all. The only thing he ever did is get traded to build the Cowboys dynasty.
Speaker 5: Damn, So you weren't even a fan back before he was dancing like a monkey in front of people. You already know I could feel it.
Speaker 2: I could feel it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like this motherfucker go retire and act real different.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just knew it. It's like him and Terry Crews. I called it from I called I called my shot.
Speaker 5: Damn were you hold on? And I'm sorry, we haven't even introduced to ourselves. I'm your host, Langston Kerman. But but are you saying that? From the beginning of like Pop Locking Terry Crews, you were like, I know this.
Speaker 2: White girls, Terry Crews. I was like, he's not on my side. I don't know why. I couldn't verbalize it. I didn't know what I felt.
Speaker 5: After next Terry Crews, you're telling me you you had an instinct Damon.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I didn't think Damon was on my side. I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 5: That's tough early on that you might be psychic, big dog, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I've always said.
Speaker 5: Look, we we can't bullshit anymore about any of these mega coons. We we have a we have a wonderful guest today. She's she's phenomenal, she's so funny. She's she is a writer and actress of a fucking hilarious comedian. You know her from her work on Life and Beth. You know her from her work on Flatbush Misdemeanor. So funny. Give it up for our guests, miss y'aminika sounder, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You said, uh, what did you say? What kind of coon?
Speaker 5: Mega coons?
Speaker 3: Mega coon? I call them industrial strength grom coons.
Speaker 6: Oh I like that because yeah, this this level to the coonidge and so sometimes you need you get that concentrated coon nigga. Yeah, you know, just add twenty percent water to get him going.
Speaker 3: He'll strength.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is that police grade coon. Yeah, you gotta buy it a costco coon.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got that coon at the restaurant's supply store.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know a guy who sells coons.
Speaker 3: Oh man, But.
Speaker 1: You got to be creative now you say coon because Instagram, they you know, they they can't have the population that helps them keep keep the negroes in check feeling bad about themselves. So you can get you can band if you say cool, you can get blocked and all kinds of stuff. So you gotta say I always say that thing. That rhymes would boom.
Speaker 3: Just to throw them off.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, they can't. Instagram's little algorithm can't figure out what that means.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows coons are bad and rhymes and you heard it here first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ya a nigga. We're very excited that you're here with us today because you came with the conspiracy theory that that is oftentimes in this show, I think, and David, you can speak to this. Some of the conspiracy theories can be devastating and jarring and make you feel sad and yucky on the inside. Yeah, but this one, this one, I would say, is the opposite of that. This is a nice, feel good conspiracy theory that I I don't think I see a lot of harm in. It's it's exciting they will be harm. Oh, well, I'm speaking way too soon.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I was like, oh, I'm starting with harm.
Speaker 7: Okay. Here, I was thinking we were gonna have a sweet episode. My mistake, No, you got ya ana here.
Speaker 3: What have I ever been sweet?
Speaker 5: Please listen? I wanted to see I had in my heart, but you said my mama told me animals know when you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, First of all, because the animals got to know when one of their predators is about to arrive on earth. That a petting zoo, you would understand that kids are predators animals.
Speaker 3: You have, Yeah, these petting zoos they try to at like, oh, the petting zoo. What a petting zoo? And it's so.
Speaker 1: No, it should be called a scraping zoo. It should be called a poking zoo. It's anything but petting. It's you're two years old, yeah, aintally probe.
Speaker 3: And a pig.
Speaker 1: The pig's gonna remember you forever. I mean, it's the worst thing. And so every now and then you ever notice, like every now and then every couple of years, like an animal just haul off and chew the shit out of a four year old.
Speaker 3: Let's say that they just like they just be snatching them out of nowhere. They getting them.
Speaker 2: Back, Okay, but you can confirm you've seen a child put a finger in the pig.
Speaker 1: I used to I tape something at a petting zoo. And I used to go to this place that has a petting zoo. I go to I shouldn't tell people, but whatever I give them a little people say, I go to the Queen's County Fair almost every year. I do the corn maize because I'm a I'm corny.
Speaker 3: So I love a good hay ride. I grew up.
Speaker 1: I grew up in Aberdeen, Maryland, and it was like a lot of foliage around and you see the colors turn and so I'm a good I love a hay ride. I love the apple picking, I love the cider. I love pumpkin bread baking. I love you know, the ever complete fall baby. Plus I was born in November, so I'm a complete fall scorpio baby, like everything about it, the christness all that. So you have like a lot of petting zus and these kids are they're the worst when it comes to these animals that the parent, the parent just leaves the kid at the petting area. You know, it's like and as if the animal is gonna raise the kid. It's like you gotta stay there and watch it. Make sure that this kid that you know, your kids stoop too stupid to know. As many times as you said, don't turn the stove on, this motherfucker is still gonna put his hands on.
Speaker 3: The stove and cook his damn hands up.
Speaker 1: You think he's not gonna try to put his pinky finger in the ass of a lamb.
Speaker 2: You know what, I do think that, and that's why I'm a bad parent. That's why I don't have kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, you're a bad parent without having kids, you just know.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I don't have children, because I would leave him around the animal. I'd be like, you're not going to try to fingerfunk that donkey, and then my kid gets chicked.
Speaker 1: Now, these kids are whild Listen. Remember Disneyland that alligated chew that two year old up? Remember and then they was like, then come to find out, they was like, oh, the man the alligator was in a man made link.
Speaker 3: So that means Disneyland didn't like the children neither, because they put an alligator their kids up.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, and and at some point when the alligator started chewing up the two year old, you think at some point he had a moment with himself and he's like, oh, this is a human kid.
Speaker 3: He didn't stop the process, nor did he spit him out. He continued to chew up the kid.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, they know what's going on with these children, and one by one, every couple of years, they going to reduce the child population by chewing the fuck up out of a two year old.
Speaker 5: Wow. Okay, here's what I will say that I went to the La County Fair not too long ago, and they had a turtle like uh, little like petting zoo of sorts where they just put like three big tortoises out for kids to like feel the shell and shit. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: The tortos jump in there and they that's why they don't come out. They go in there and they go give them some hard ship where the animal can disappear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it truly. They they left it too open, and kids were like picking up the fucking tortoises and moving them around and like running with them. And it's like, no, this is this is abuse. This is truly the holocaust for these these fucking hard Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they but see the thing about it is they knew that the children were violent, so instead of closing down pet and zoos.
Speaker 3: They gonna get them a harder pets to violate. R. Right, it's not getting rid of the petan zoos.
Speaker 1: Let's give them something harder for them to try to violate. And then tortos gotta go inside his shell, make a couple of phone calls. It's like, and how many of it tortoises had to damn some gang graffiti sprayed on their back. You cannot leave children around pets. You could only let children play with it. Things that can fight back. Dinosaurs, you know what I'm saying. Tarantulas, lions, You got to like, stop with the cute animals. Start giving these niggas aggressing animals that's gonna fight back. Send them down there with that pizza rat. See if that pizza is fucking around. That's why you don't see little kids in New York messing around like that, because they gotta fuck with rats, so.
Speaker 3: They already respect the animal kingdom.
Speaker 1: It's these kids that be living in Wyoming and ship like that, and they got little bunny food food. You see how violent that song is? He blocking them on the fit in there and block people. I'm telling you little white children that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why you on the head.
Speaker 2: From way back here?
Speaker 3: What kind of damn violence is this?
Speaker 5: And so and so you're saying that their instinct to be able to identify when someone is pregnant is merely them identifying their their greatest predator approaching.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they gotta know, they go, yeah, did you hear like if you if you live in Connecticut and you live in a one of them town homes, you know, the duplex if you call it with the top and the bottom, and then Teresa lives at four C and Teresa's pregnant. I'm telling you, the pomeranian that lives downstairs knows that Teresa is pregnant because he knows in about nine months is gonna be a little nigga sitting next to him on the couch being introduced with some tea and crumpets that he gonna have to get familiar with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: For those of you that didn't see, David licked his finger and then put it in a pretend asshole. So I don't want our listeners at home to miss the goods, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta feel it all. I'm telling you I watched these videos with the new born baby and and and you know, I feel bad for these babies the dogs because like, especially with the dogs, the cats don't give a fuck about a newborn baby coming because the cat's like, listen.
Speaker 3: This nigga, do two three things. I don't like. You gonna wake up one day and the nigga not even gonna be here.
Speaker 1: Now the dog. It's like, who is this coming into my environment? And then they instantly make the baby the master.
Speaker 3: Of the dog. It's like, you know, it should be the other way around. The dog been here, the baby. Need to listen to the dog.
Speaker 2: Baby food, Get the baby the dog, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to get you a cat.
Speaker 7: I just love the idea of this child being like, hey, mom, can I go outside?
Speaker 5: And she's like, I don't know. You got to ask the dog. And then this baby's just now that now it's dog and baby.
Speaker 3: Dog is over there going railroad.
Speaker 5: Well, you kept your promise.
Speaker 7: This was not the innocuous cute thing that I thought that we were gonna jump into, and.
Speaker 5: It proved me the fuck wrong immediately. Good for you. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more Yaminica Saunders and more. My mama told me.
Speaker 4: Your goddamn heads smooth off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're back. We're back with more Yaminica Sonders more.
Speaker 7: My mama told me David Bori is now fully in charge of the drops.
Speaker 5: And they have changed.
Speaker 2: They I'm getting that we're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 5: He's doing gorgeous work. They're unbelievably funny. We're still disgusting the possibility that animals cannot only locate or identify when someone's pregnant, but are in fact doing that as a way of arming themselves against their their pending enemy.
Speaker 2: Can I say, and I just want to say a little bit of history for my past when this came up. I have so many not so many. I have two different friends who this is gonna get graphic before it gets better. They went and got an abortion, and they saw a dog immediately after. And two different women have told me the dog would not quit sniffing their pussy post abortion. WHOA, yeah, two different two different women have told me, was it.
Speaker 3: Two white women? Because you know, sometimes with white women leave stuff behind. You don't deliver on a tow the sights. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You just maybe realize I don't know how abortions work, because you said that, and I was like, maybe they do. It's one Hispanic woman and one white woman, so maybe maybe they left it behind. But they said both of them, I went and got an abortion, came to see a dog blowing up my pussy.
Speaker 5: Whoa? And so and so in theory this is the dog now, knowing.
Speaker 2: That I think the dog is. It's like when you see a ghost where you're like, oh, ship, I got.
Speaker 3: Not a ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a baby pussy ghost. I think is what the dog like?
Speaker 3: They were the vortex of the pussy. Maybe it's a portal where I mean.
Speaker 2: The we're gonna go there Where else would a baby ghost go? It's only been one place.
Speaker 7: That's that's they would not imagine a world outside of it.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I'm not high in this now. That made me have a high moment. Where else would the baby go? Has only been one place?
Speaker 3: Is facts?
Speaker 2: Think about it? Think about it, wouldn't know to go to China to check out the wall. It's like I've been in this pussy.
Speaker 5: I'm not leaving.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, I mean wow, my mind's blown min too, because now I'm worried that there's a lot of ladies walking around with baby pussy ghosts.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, some of these ladies.
Speaker 1: They got ten to twelve peace body baby pussy ghost everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's why it's important to choose the right one, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, damn, you got a ghost nursery and your.
Speaker 2: Pussy babe, all different kinds. You got an Asian one in man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Everyone.
Speaker 1: And that's why the infamel. Remember when the infamel went bad?
Speaker 3: Because all these ghosts.
Speaker 1: Baby, he's out here hovering around the pussy saying, we don't want no more infa them.
Speaker 2: What I worry about the ghost babies hovering around the pussy is are they fouling shit up? Are they like I don't want any brothers and sisters? Or do they want more? That's what I want to know.
Speaker 5: Oh, that like the they're forcing eggs and and nut together to make well.
Speaker 2: Like you know how when you hear about a ghost in a house and it's like slamming doors and shaking windows get you out of the house. The ghost is like, I don't want you to be in my house anymore.
Speaker 5: It's on its own.
Speaker 1: Yes, that babies, I would imagine that they probably sit around like at the Kentucky Kentucky Derby as they watched the race of the sperms, trying to the egg right and then the place in their bed.
Speaker 3: So who will make it right?
Speaker 2: Because once again, yeah, because once again that baby's never been anywhere. That's the exciting thing going on in the pushy, right, is the race to I.
Speaker 1: Mean got to be it every now and then there's a visit to the balls, you know, or they just like, oh, it's a new dick.
Speaker 3: Now she wants to stop messing with.
Speaker 1: With Ricky because I see it's the chef is a little lighter this time.
Speaker 5: It's coming more towards me than it was before.
Speaker 2: Is it in? It's inside the pussy? I think so, well, it could be hovering around. I'm sure it could be everywhere I thought it was. I imagine finding out out front like a seven to eleven parking lot.
Speaker 5: It was just like, oh, you mean like a corner store, baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's smoking, black and miles outside the pussy trying to.
Speaker 5: Get a quarter from everybody.
Speaker 1: It's a black and yellow no where you're from, little nigga.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna have any change when you come back out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We we we over here, we live over by the fallopian teams.
Speaker 7: Well, this defeated the purpose of even having a topic today now that I mean.
Speaker 1: It's no reason to try to debunk it. It's on.
Speaker 3: Animals are very smart.
Speaker 2: That's the energy I like on this podcast.
Speaker 1: True and animals are intuitive. They have to live on a set Listen, Animals have to be very aware because their environment is the outside.
Speaker 3: Plus, especially for dogs.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many dogs every day have to dodge a lonely white woman trying to bring him into our house and put him in an outfit. They gotta be able to dodge that ship. They gotta go up the Discovery channel one night and this dog ran away thirteen times from this lady named married and he said, oh, well, the dog keep runing away.
Speaker 3: She said, I don't know what the dog. We love him, So you don't want to be over there with you.
Speaker 2: That's a scary that's a scary world. Like one false move and you could be a white lady's baby.
Speaker 3: You donna live well.
Speaker 1: But you're not gonna be comfortable because they're gonna put you in every outfit on the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna take you on airplanes. That's not where you're supposed to be. You fuck up.
Speaker 3: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: In my last flight, she had a cat out the cage on the plane and she walked to the bathroom with the nigga on her shoulder. I said, white women are undefeated in the training animals to be an inconvenience game.
Speaker 5: Well, here's my problem with that is there are air marshals on every flight. Why don't they get involved? Like why isn't that the point where like a police officer, because this is against the law, Like what's the law?
Speaker 2: There's no why you can't do do with the cat.
Speaker 1: But see that's the thing is not but it should be. I was concerned for the cat girl. He's thirty five thousand dollars miles up in the feet in the air and you got this damn cat. The cat was looking around like what the what is going on up there? Because cat couldn't even And then what was even worse is that she was in first class.
Speaker 3: I was in Delta one.
Speaker 1: So the cat was up when he realized he wasn't even in the premium premium paces, he had an attitude like, bitch, you didn't give me a Delta one ticket.
Speaker 3: Bit you got me back here first class, first class.
Speaker 1: I'm just minding one of my nine lives up here in this plane for you to have me an economy plus it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like what we're all saying here is that white women need to be put on the terrorism list.
Speaker 1: I think people when it comes, especially when it comes to animals. You did you see the white woman breastfeeding the lamb.
Speaker 2: I hope you send me a link. I mean somebody to send me a link.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look forward to send it to you.
Speaker 1: But but listen, you got you get the good with the bad because some of the best pet parents I know are white women, because they will, you know, black people when as soon as our animals get to the point where you know, not me. I spent a lot of money on my baby before before he passed. He had cancer. I did everything I could keep him alive. But you know, back in the day, black people used to like the animal get one little problem.
Speaker 3: We put them right outside.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to go, Well, you know the nasstime you gonna last year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a lord's problem. Now, okay, let me run some of this research by you, because I imagine it's only gonna Yeah, I did research for this ship.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me put my smart hat on. Now.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's not it's not that smart, but I do google searches and then.
Speaker 3: I I, okay, I'm excited. I want to see what you came up with.
Speaker 5: So it turns out that what you're suggesting is not as far fetched an idea as you would think. They say that dogs and cats have both demonstrated the ability to recognize early pregnancy, sometimes even before the pregnant person has confirmed they are pregnant, although in cats in particular, they seem to be the best pregnancy detectives. They're the they're the closest to like a good detective for the ship.
Speaker 1: That's how I found I had fertility issues because my cats never come around me at all.
Speaker 2: Broken.
Speaker 5: There ain't nothing over there I need to see. So one of the essential tools for detection, apparently, is because of their sense of mal that like when a person becomes pregnant, your body begins producing more progesterone, estrogen and human you know, one of these hCG is what it's called hormones, which subsequently changes your your personal scent and alerts the animal of your pregnancy.
Speaker 2: So does that And this is another personal story. I knew a guy. No, this is a man, this is this is a man. This is a man. He used to claim that he could smell when a woman was on her period. Yeah, he would say he could smell it. Sometimes like we'd be in a we get out of a car with somebody, be like, man, I could smell shoes on her period? Is there a possibility that, like, you know, with the proper training, that I could, I could.
Speaker 3: No, First of all, you don't want to.
Speaker 1: I mean either he was smelling chicks on a period or somebody left some rusty coins in the cupholder. Yeah, yeah, it's like, but also who out here trying to he need to resprainer order?
Speaker 2: If you that close to me, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: I want to let it be.
Speaker 2: I don't want to play my man out. It wasn't like.
Speaker 3: No, there's no way to make it you trying to.
Speaker 2: He wasn't going down. He was sniffing like her chair. It was like he would just be sitting next to someone and he claimed he could he could smell.
Speaker 1: Well, you should have told him he needed to go into being a O, B G Y N. If he got that kind of stup wherever he is, he needed he need to be the next doctor clean.
Speaker 3: He cuts a hostable.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to learn from myself. I just want a situation where I don't have to be buying planning b Like if I.
Speaker 5: Don't know that you're gonna be able to acquire this superpower.
Speaker 3: Yeah postman.
Speaker 1: Uh men a pause, that's what I heard. Yeah, the older women, now look at me.
Speaker 3: Why I'm going to keep that ship together.
Speaker 2: I don't mind if they don't keep it together. Quite frankly, now, okay, now we got to talk.
Speaker 1: Now, you let the bitch go and lose her. Looks you, every woman gonna be after you because we tired.
Speaker 2: That's what numbers on the board, Baby, numbers on the board.
Speaker 3: Bab need some number ones on the board.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna take you to the Essence Festival and have you go to the Tai p Henson speak and there ain't nothing but a bunch of old black bitches over there.
Speaker 3: So or say older.
Speaker 2: I think if I went to fest, I could lie and say I go through Taraji's acceptance speech, get like, oh, I'm nobody special. I'm nobody special.
Speaker 1: I mean I did I did right, I worked on the Yeah yeah yeah, it be.
Speaker 3: Like what oh yeah, well girl, let me go out. Yeah. This young man he said he was.
Speaker 5: Writing that's how.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: Okay girl, yeah yeah, honey.
Speaker 1: And they they're gonna diep that thing on you hard too. You say she gonna get you some extra strokes.
Speaker 5: And that's the exact right person to be writing for it, because Taraji tell it like it is, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 7: She'sus is cued into the way that these niggas need to hear it, and she got it.
Speaker 3: I love so much. Yeah. But but animals, But let's just say this real quick.
Speaker 1: Animals do because like my cats, they have a sensitivity where they can hear. Their ear sensitivity is thirty times stronger than in humans. So a lot of times there's a difference. They know when I'm coming off the elevator to get to my apartment versus when somebody else is coming to the door, when a delivery person is coming. I watch them act differently in a bunch of different situations. So they're already very cued in to to the environment, and especially when the environment isn't closed because any changes to that dynamic. Even just relationships. You know, when a cat or a dog is with maybe a single woman and then she gets into a relationship, they have to get a tune of their partners. I've watched my cat's judge my exes, you know, be close to some be nervous of others. You know, I go off of their vibe to see who I should and should not trust in my home.
Speaker 2: Were they are they correct?
Speaker 5: Usually?
Speaker 1: Yeah, every time my cat Brooklyn, when he gets involved, he's never been wrong about a person. And then my new cat, Richard Pryor, he's somebody that doesn't come out at all. Yeah, he's so cute, he doesn't come out at all. Oh, he's the best. Richard Pryor so on.
Speaker 3: Is then my other baby who passed for his magazine so on this he passed.
Speaker 1: But whenever I see Brooklyn come out and then come over to somebody that I know that person has a good spirit because he doesn't play around. And then Prior, because Prior is so anti social, if he gets comfortable enough to come out while you're here at all, I'm like, okay, I can fuck with that person, because it completely off of vibes.
Speaker 5: And so one of the things that that the research actually speaks to is that being completely true that in fact, one of the reasons that they think that animals are able to detect pregnancy is because of shifts in your posture, shifts in the way that like your sort of like energy is being carried in your body. That like, they're so in tune with our physical movements and are are sort of like even our patterns as like humans. That like, if you start doing shit differently every day than you were doing before, they subsequently interpret that as a change in your being and then are able to identify pregnancy because of it. I like that, don't do that.
Speaker 3: And I was just talking nicely about y'all. Y'all decided to get over here and start fighting.
Speaker 7: Oh boy, if y'all are unclear about what's happening, y'aminika is cussing the fuck out of some cats.
Speaker 3: So I have a Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn is a senior and prior is the young whipper snappers. So sometimes he just be messing with Brooklyn and Brooklyn just be taking it because Brooklyn's a senior citizen and he don't want to fight.
Speaker 2: I have heard that, Brooklyn, keep on taking it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: You seem like a.
Speaker 3: Nice guy, but he no not to get out of that plate.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your service, Brooklyn. You uh you served Y'aminika's home, Uh excellently.
Speaker 3: He does. He's a sweet I love my.
Speaker 2: Babies Langston, Can I ask you a question about your research?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, is there anywhere where you found out that maybe a cat could tell if I had gotten someone break?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I thought there were no stupid questions.
Speaker 5: This is not I actually think that the research suggests that a cat might be able to tell if you got someone pregnant. It would not necessarily be reflected in them being like, hey, dog, I think I got some bad news for you type shit. But it's said that basically, like part of the way that cats demonstrate when someone is pregnant is by getting closer to that person, largely like, for example, they can detect body heat. Apparently, body heat is a big difference between us and cats. Cats run twenty percent hotter than humans do, which is why when a person becomes pregnant their blood increases. The blood flow increases, subsequently making their body hotter, and cats are attracted to that body heat. They'll like then become much more snugly, especially cats that like previously wouldn't even fuck with you, you get pregnant, and suddenly they're like always wanted to be on top of you. That said, if you got somebody pregnant, I think you'd be sweating, you'd be stressing. Maybe that increases your body heat and subsequently makes the cat want to be closer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if a cat is nice to me, I got somebody you guys.
Speaker 3: Right, And if you hear a hiss the house.
Speaker 2: No these to know.
Speaker 5: So these small changes sort of being at the core of this it so it got me asking questions because it reminded me, I guess, or all of this of like the cats being able to detect and like the relationship with babies. And I'm sure you all remember this.
Speaker 7: I've always associated cats as being like a negative with children, like like murderers of kids.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you've ever heard that old wives tale.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they say they they'll eat They even say like if you dying around and they eat you.
Speaker 2: I think I've heard that eat your cheeks off. They'll eat your cheeks off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean cat.
Speaker 1: My cats actively chew on me in the morning, you know what I mean, Like if it gets to a point where I'm not waking up fast enough to get them some food that I've had my hit, my hair chewed on. You know, they they will lay right on the things that you know, cut off your life soauce.
Speaker 5: So that's what they're talking about with the babies though, is that like apparently in history there are there there was a theory at least that cats would lay on babies faces and suffocate the Yeah. Yeah, and what is what does the cat get out of that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Apparently?
Speaker 7: Yeah, according to Yaminika, it's it's cutting off a motherfucker that's gonna get on their nerves in the future.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something I've watched. I've watched people think it's cute for bait. Like I've had friends bring their babies over to my house and the cats, you know, don't want to be bothered. And I tell these I tell a little girl and the little boys that come here, I said, listen, if he wow out, you understand you did it. You know what I'm saying, don't bother him. He don't want to be bothered by you. Now, sometimes they'll come over there, they're intrigued by the children.
Speaker 3: They'll put it.
Speaker 1: But it's always the children that keep to themselves. Then they feel comfortable. But the ones that are running around and jumping all over the place and walla wall, they can't take it.
Speaker 5: So what ends up becoming particularly interesting in relation to these cats murdering, and I think it's fair that you would argue, hey, my cat got to kill this kid. That's on them there Apparently this entire sort of like I guess old wives tale came out of an article from the Annual Register in seventeen ninety one. January twenty fifth, seventeen ninety one, a child of eighteen months was found dead near Plymouth and it appeared on the coroner's inquest that the child died in consequent of a cat sucking its breath, thereby occasing a strangulation, is what it says. The why did they put it on a cat?
Speaker 1: Why did they put it on a rock? I mean, who there letting babies be born in Plymouth? Where is laying on them?
Speaker 3: Because sometimes they be blaming the.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, the rock did that? The the what's interesting about what you're saying is that is that actually a lot of what people suggest about cats strangulate or you know, killing fucking kids is completely false, and that this was actually all born of the association cats had with witches. That people believed cats to be associated with witches. So anytime a baby died via something like SIDS. They would presume that the cat being in the room meant that the cat had murdered the kid, instead of just being honest, being like, oh, be clear up.
Speaker 3: This witch cat fiasco.
Speaker 5: Okay, I believe in the peline this.
Speaker 1: The only reason why they associated with cats with witches is because witches would be out there where.
Speaker 3: The cats was.
Speaker 1: The cats outside, and the witches went outside to do their ship.
Speaker 3: But they like, we don't even fuck with each other cats.
Speaker 1: Is like, I don't be fucking with no witches, and which is like you ain't never seen me fuck with no cats.
Speaker 3: Then niggas is just around.
Speaker 5: It's like it's Cripson bloods in the same neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Freak.
Speaker 1: And I want to ask a serious question now, how in the world could a cat possibly strangle a baby?
Speaker 3: And these niggas have got these little hands, like, okay, get a clip.
Speaker 5: I think I got I.
Speaker 2: Think I got an idea. It's not They're not choking a baby, right, It's not like it's not like it's like a laying on the body.
Speaker 7: Is like a sleeper hold on the baby.
Speaker 5: You're imagined.
Speaker 3: Is you ain't gonna here choking no baby.
Speaker 2: That's because he knows you're not pregnant. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like Brooklyn, Am I pregnant?
Speaker 3: Have a baby?
Speaker 5: Brooklyn say something?
Speaker 7: Man, you gotta This is a podcast, it's an audio medium. So so with that, it also got me thinking about all the other things that we use animals for in regards to detection. Right, it seems like scientists said have have gone beyond using animals for pregnancy, even though they do believe they can identify it. But like, for example, for infectious diseases, cats, dogs, mice, pigeons, and even fruitflies have all been used to track a growing sickness in a person's body.
Speaker 2: Oh, everybody knows the pigeons can smell the clap, though that's not new.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that you want to smell the clasp.
Speaker 2: They used to call it the flat because.
Speaker 5: The pigeons, you put it up against your crotch.
Speaker 2: You see what you see?
Speaker 5: What the pigeon does.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you some of the animals are very intuitive and they do have detective skills. That's why you got Scooby Doo. You had, you had dark one duck right doing his ship. You had what's his name whatever, his name.
Speaker 2: Was even the baby he saw some crimes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: And what was the one that the German shepherd that was Sherlock Holmes for a while.
Speaker 2: Oh, Protective McGruff, Protective macdruff mc.
Speaker 5: I love that you you promoted him to detective. Good for you, officer mc. I think he was just if I'm not mistaken, scruff McGruff was just a snitch that like promoted himself to like a commissioner level snitch. Like, I don't think he actually was a police officer.
Speaker 3: Why don't you school He said he was a detective.
Speaker 5: Well that's the problem is it was one of those things where he got real loosey goosey with his title. But if you remember correctly, scruff McGruff was asking you to mail in a letter if you saw a crime. That's not police ship. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: He was like, I mean, that's true. But remember back in the day, old school Niggas week.
Speaker 1: That's how we moved these kids down.
Speaker 3: They can do something immediately.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, you had to go to the stationary store, you had to get a letter, you had to go to the post office get a stamp, you had to go to staples, get a pen. Then you had to go home, you had to write it, then you had to phld it.
Speaker 3: Then you had to pH somebody to lick the stamp in the letter. Then you had to wait to.
Speaker 1: Get a ride to go back to the post office. Then you had to wait for the post office to open up. Then you had to Then when you stood in line for about an hour, they said, no, you gotta go outside and put it in the post box. We don't do that kind of service in line. So, yeah, it would take a long time to get a message out.
Speaker 7: And all of that's to say, do all that in the message just says, Hey, somebody trying to kill me.
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I listen, I just got the invitation to my kindergarten graduation in the mail last week.
Speaker 3: I just found out I graduated from kindergard.
Speaker 5: Well scruff McGruff, Detective McGruff, as you also, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Think you gotta be with the way you about scrubber.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just don't love the police as much as y'all do. Let's just say I don't. I'm not that big a fan of the police, but Apparently y'all are big fans, and I apologize. I didn't say I was a fan. I said he's a detective.
Speaker 2: That's just a naming thing.
Speaker 7: That's I just don't honor their titles as deeply as y'all do.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I still think there's something to be unpack.
Speaker 5: But this, actually, this is a good transition into the last little thing that reminded me of is that there obviously are the bomb dogs at the airport, which on many occasions white people have told me don't worry, they're not there to detect any drugs. But I don't believe that even for a second. I don't I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh No, they definitely did is to detect drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's how I feel too. I was just in the DC airport yesterday. I flew home yesterday. They had the dog come by my row of people four different times in like twenty minutes. Watch so many dogs, Watch so much dog.
Speaker 3: You was because you was there, and they kept saying, you sure, this.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't not nothing. Yeah, I'm over there about him real quickly.
Speaker 2: I definitely, I definitely looked like somebody who left the eighth in his bag on accident.
Speaker 5: The dogs like he got some drugs and he got a bitch pregnant.
Speaker 7: But that's that's what I know about to go through.
Speaker 3: My suitcase every time.
Speaker 1: I got to go through my suitcase and make sure my carry on don't have no vibrators and drugs in it, because every time I be forgetting, like, oh shit, I gotta go back and ship.
Speaker 5: Will they stop you for the vibrator?
Speaker 1: They don't, but it's embarrassing, you know, it's like you know what I mean, Like, so you.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be bothered with that, but they will stop you for the drugs. You know.
Speaker 1: Listen, sometimes you forget and I want about to say, oh, my friend was playing a goof and left over.
Speaker 3: I was like, because I wear glasses, so I really don't want to slow. And I was like, I said, oh no, my friend left the goof.
Speaker 1: It was a little teeny roach in there, and I said, oh, there was a goof, but it was I forgot to finish it at the party that from the night before, and I put it in my purse.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got to be honest. Between drugs and sex toys, I don't know which one I would rather be caught with at the airport.
Speaker 3: Well, as a man, you don't want no sex with a woman.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What am I gonna? I feel like the weed is a lot easier to explain away.
Speaker 5: But I also feel like if I put a if I put a dildo in my bag, they're not gonna ask me to open my bag. They don't want to talk about that either.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. You better hope it ain't no black women in it, because it was black women, and they not.
Speaker 1: Only gonna they want to ask you about it while you still haven't even cleared the other side. So sir, we got to talk to you about Wait a minute, is this you okay? We got to pull to the side, Tammy, No, because I don't why he got a dildough in his bag like that?
Speaker 2: Also, why is it always got to be a deal though? Why can't Linston could have a pocket pussy? I like that, Thank you, David.
Speaker 1: Why would you travel with a pocket pussy where you can go pay some bits and give you some hap hazard pausee wherever.
Speaker 2: You go far more complicated business.
Speaker 3: Out and and get dick. Because we have that. We also you don't want to seem like you're desperate.
Speaker 1: You don't want to seem like you can't get none, and you don't want to seem like you're loose. So women gotta kind of hint around and flirt and you know all this stuff. Man, you could just go buy some chick on the street and like, hey, are you a prostitute?
Speaker 2: All my dark skinned kings listening to this podcast, this is a setup. Do not listen to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 7: Just don't let the light skinny go and light skinned, light skinned lovers, y'all also don't listen to this.
Speaker 2: Just he likes to walk up to a woman, and like to walk up to a woman. Look at a tatoos has got a slice change this trap his light eyes.
Speaker 5: I'm over here and I'm in a car. Heart hoodie, I'm going if I get.
Speaker 3: You, you gotta stop. You listen. You a handsome man too, yourself.
Speaker 2: I cannot be asking these ladies on the street if they're prostitutes.
Speaker 3: You don't they looks like.
Speaker 1: Don't they I don't know how prostitution works. Don't they have.
Speaker 3: Where they got? How they else they advertise? If they don't tell you that they prostituted me.
Speaker 5: They got those spinning sign things, but it's it's a dick.
Speaker 6: That blows up in the window.
Speaker 3: How else are you supposed to find out that your prostitute?
Speaker 2: You don't ask, probably because the thirty baby pussy goes.
Speaker 5: All right, I think we did it. I think that'll that's gonna do what everything we need to do. This is so much fun. And as always, if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to complain about all the horrible things we said about pussy ghosts, please send those things to mymama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Give us a call at eight for four little moms. We want to talk to you. That's about it. By bitch.
Speaker 3: Chips and your.
Speaker 4: Quality bears are racist.
Speaker 5: The last money turney stuff I can't tell me