Speaker 1: This is Frosted Tips with Lance Baths and iHeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, it's Robin Lively and my name is Bart Johnson, and we are your guest hosts for Fosted Tips.
Speaker 1: Frosted Tips. Let's go. We are married in real life, so this should be seamless.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: We shall be electric and amazing, and we're really excited to be here. Are we excited to be here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're excited.
Speaker 1: So we are your guest hosts for today, the week, today, I'm not sure. As long as until they kick us out, we are your guest hosts and we're going to go through a series of questions for each other.
Speaker 2: So we're your hosts. I'm Robin. This is my husband Bart. You guys may know him. You may you may or may not recognize him as the one and only a coach volt In from high school. Yeah, Zach Effron's spot dad right, and many many, many other things. But this is the thing that you're going to know him. You're gonna you're gonna know him the best from he is most well known. We can't even walk down the street, to be honest, without I'm getting recognized Coach Bulle. But you can also see him in movies with me. We've got some monies together, someone like you. What was the other one?
Speaker 1: Strong Father, Strong Daughters.
Speaker 2: Strong Father, Strong Daughters was our first.
Speaker 1: One, non for Gibbon's Life on a Normal Street on Amazon.
Speaker 2: That was Curtimer Gibbons.
Speaker 1: That's right, the first show on you. Yes, you did forty episodes. I did seven episodes and that was a good time when the Amazon. Yes.
Speaker 2: But but high school, high School musical, that's it. That's really the thing that you were best known for. Oh and we did nine to one one lone Star together. We did a couple of them, said on.
Speaker 1: Nine one one lone Star until you left me for well, no spoilers, I can't say anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, anyway, there might be someone on.
Speaker 1: That There might be a good looking guy on that show that is hard to compete with. That's all I'm saying. Okay, so watch the watch the season, and you'll see what's going on. Yeah, it's my sad life being rejected again. Okay. This is my lovely wife, Robin Lively. You would know her from Gosh, so many things I've she's done, like a TV series nomine for an Emmy, a matter of fact, did you have all the fun facts? But I'll tell you my favorites. Well, Twin Peaks is probably my favorite all time because it's the greatest. Well that and Karate Kid three, Growing Bondzi treat in the Rope and on the Cliff and the whole thing. I just do part of my childhood. I love it so much. But what Robin gets known for and what she gets stopped most for walking down the street is the beloved eighties show Team which where she the title the title role.
Speaker 2: What is a movie?
Speaker 1: What I say?
Speaker 2: Show everything you know?
Speaker 1: You go to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Louise Miller.
Speaker 1: Iconic classic teen Witch, and Robin plays, of course the title role of teen Witch. And she was amazing This team which the beautiful, charming Louise Miller from teen which so here oh wait, Coach Bolton is married to Louise Miller. What so that's kind of fun too. But many many shows. A matter of fact, Robin currently recurring on some of the big shows on television. Nine one one Lowest Star. We're talking about land Man with Billy Bob Thornton and John hamp We're talking about Shoot Special Ops Lion. This when Nicole kidman and he's I mean, we're talking about the.
Speaker 2: Picture of people don't even know that you and I are in land Man together.
Speaker 1: Well they don't.
Speaker 2: We'll just.
Speaker 1: Say it. So well, we may or may not be recurring currently on Taylor Sheridan's new TV here East Landman shooting in Texas.
Speaker 2: You just can't go watch and find out?
Speaker 1: Yeah about Thory John, get me more. I mean, I'll start Macon show. Incredible, okay, glad, Okay, So well, that's it. That's who we are.
Speaker 2: That's I think you know way more than you bargained for. I'm sure who's.
Speaker 1: The bigger who's the bigger movie buff? And who picks better movies for date night?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, you know. Honestly, I think that you know you can interject here too, but I think you and I are pretty equal in Well, you might be a little bit more of a movie buff than me, that's fair to say. I would say that's fair because you watch movies over and over and you know lines like I watch movies, I love them, but I'm not the type that watches them over and over and I memorize all the lines, right, you do that? And then and then who picks the movies for We're pretty equal in that, Like we I feel like this is our favorite thing to do, by the way, is go to the movies, sit in our home, watch movies. Either we're gonna either tear are it apart? Or we're gonna rave about it? Did you we are tough critics?
Speaker 1: Are we talking about? We were tough critics? But we love so much that we love the same stuff. It's so fun because like, well, like what was that one scene? Like I know that one scene one line that acted there's such a fake book. Or like when totally parents start like talking about their kids, like the little they don't have kids, man, those actors.
Speaker 2: Don't no way. We'll be like that line, I didn't buy that line? Did you want they say that? Why would they do that? But or then we'll be like that was an acting clinic and we'll break it down and we'll we have fun. It's our favorite movies. Popcorn Milk, Dud's Junior Mints.
Speaker 1: You know what I think when I hear about this question, I think of like the one of like when I was recording Miss Robin here and I was like I was trying so hard to like you know, I almost wanted to like make things magical. And then I saw a movie and I was like, oh my gosh, she's gonna love this movie so much. And this is the very first movie recommendation.
Speaker 2: Slang Blade and I was I was like, who's this guy. He's got the greatest taste. And now we're and then we're working with Billy Bob. Anyway, we digress. So I have a question for you. This might be tough. Okay, okay, do our kids know that you are the iconic coach Fulton from High School Musical? Do they know that? And and if they do, what if they think about that?
Speaker 1: They it's so cool man, this guy man awesome. Uh they hate it. They hear so much. They day one it's been They're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Met.
Speaker 1: In fact, I always remember this one day when we were shooting I'll never forget this rest of my life. We're shooting stick the status quote on High School Musical one, and Keny Ortega's like, dear friend of mine. He put bail our oldest boy and our oldest girl write in video village and sack at Fronds on one side and Vanessa is on the other side, And I'm like cool dad moment. This is like, this is the greatest moment I'll ever have as a dad. Like there you go, kids and they're like this is so boring. Can we please go home? And I'm like, oh my god, man, I'll never it's just been downhill ever since then. No, they don't appreciate it, I think.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Honestly, I heard that this is pretty common for actors that because our kids don't, they're not like, oh, let's it down and watch things that mom and dad are in. No, they don't, but I do hear. I've read that this is very common that the kids of actors are just like completely uninterested in their parents'.
Speaker 1: Films and they've never seen the movie. So, I mean, they've never seen any three high school musical movies.
Speaker 2: They have seen high school musical because we did the Q and A, we did that outdoor movie they have.
Speaker 1: They weren't watching that movie. They were every time they were running around the grass.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I know they did watch it, but I'm like, you guys, you're gonna love these songs. We were hoping they were gonna like get it and like, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, so good. Everybody loves these songs. Every other kid in the world loves this movie, just not markets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of true. It's true for me as well. They don't. They don't care about teen Witch Louise Miller.
Speaker 1: Did they care about any movie we've done ever?
Speaker 2: No, Kardi Kid, Kate. They think Kardi Kid is pretty cool because of Cobra Kai. Yeah, I don't think why it has.
Speaker 1: That leads me right into one of the questions I have for you.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: How was it for you to read this Karate Kid world in Cobra Kai bring it back? Your character, same character name and everything from three? What was that experience like?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it was like it was like a family reunion. Well, you know, I've known Billy since I was a teenager, so we're really good friends. And Ralph, Well, when I when I did Karatega three, I was fangirling the whole time because I was such a huge fan of Karate Kid, I mean massive fan. I could not believe that here I was even today. I was watching the movie The Key months ago and I saw my name up there, Robin Lively, you know, Ralph Maccio Pat Marie to Robin Lively. I can't believe that's my name up there with such legends.
Speaker 1: So did you go by the wait by the way, just on that note, like, yeah, how amazing to enter a franchise as a lead, like because Karate Kid was one of the biggest movies in my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like.
Speaker 1: That movie, the original Kreate Kid was such an incredible movie. And here it is, like your starring is the lead girl. That's like an amazing job.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it. I was pinching myself. I couldn't believe it. I still can't believe it. I've in scenes. I'm like having these outer out of body experiences where I'm in a scene with and I'm like, I'm I'm ben't seen with Daniel LaRusso right now, I haven't seen with Daniel LaRusso and mister Miyagi. You know, as a seventeen year old, it was unbelievable. So to get to go back and reprise that role on Cobra Kai and be reunited with Ralph and with Billy and so many and I worked with Yugi, I worked with Ugi on Johnny Cappa Halla, so it was just a huge reunion. And Billy showed me all around the set. That's just by the way, Johnny Kapohala back on board. Yes, so it was great. And the creators were so wonderful and warm and welcoming and thrilled to have me. Huh yeah, yes they were. So they are so great, John, It just they're just terrific people. So they were just as excited to have me there and then to be able to play such a badass, you know, getting there and beat up some chicks in a bar.
Speaker 3: What do I get?
Speaker 2: How louch? Did I get to do that? Never? That's pretty So it was amazing.
Speaker 1: I got the phone calls from home like You're not gonna believe what I'm doing right now. I'm in a bar and I'm pushing like the stunt choreographers like really cool, like tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: Let's go. That's awesome not only in Cobra Kai, but you get to fight in Cobra Kat space.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You going back on Cobra Kai and kind of reliving your important film that you've been in. I was like kind of felt really like when I went back to High School Musical the TV series and did season number four and I got to Reavis my character. I got to play Coach Bolton again and got to be in East High and put on the uniform and being back in the basketball uh on the basketball court. It was like, it's like the nostalgia. Man, it's so amazing. And when we UH did season four of Musical, the Musical, the TV series UH, the creator Tim Feeder Line, he brought all the OG cast in with the old cast and we were in actual East High where we shot all three of the movies, where we had all our championship games, and we did We're all in this together and like all these great iconic moments, and he brought us all together the first time, like we're all back together, and it says East Time in the Wow amazing, Oh my gosh, after eighteen years, Like we're back. And I look over and it's Lucas Gabriel, I see Corbyn Blue, and I see Monique Coleman Case Show, and I see all my wok, all my friends, all my OG friends are like all back together, and we go around in a circle and we just kind of like shared a moment together with a with the new cast old cast and like started crying. Man like Coach don't cry Keep this on below. And it was so beautiful and so such a like an amazing, uh feeling of nostalgia was pretty It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you saw all three of the high School musical films?
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever watched all three of them together, but every once in a while we get invited to screenings or outdoor movie theaters, and the both of us, anytime we're invited to those, we always jump on. We always try really hard to get to these screenings so we could be there with the fans, because if people are coming out to these outdoor, big outdoor theater screening deals, they're real fans and it means so much to them if you show up and then yeah, you and a and kind of talk about some of the behind the scenes stuff and uh, you take pictures with everybody, and it's just it's so much fun. So it is we do our best to always go to all of the ones we could possibly go to. Uh. So that's really the only time I ever watched those movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a while. I mean I remember the last one we went to and I was like, trying to wrangle the kids to watch them. Guys, you would really love the music in this it's the tunes are so catchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if it means anything, I love the movies and I love the songs.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so glad that you enjoy those.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I appreciate you. Next question I have for you. You on TikTok. You do lots of cool dances. I've always said you're a great dancer. In fact, used to go to the derby and you'd swing dance all the time, and you're very, very very good dancer. Okay, I always say that, would you ever consider going on dancing with the.
Speaker 1: Still you're going to say that, because you know, I get hammered with that question all the time, and I'm in I'm like one hundred percent. I want to go on so bad. Yeah, that's as as you know. That was like a little bit of a frustrating thing, like being in those movies, because I like, yeah, I'm a singer and I'm a dancer, like I actually came from musical theater. I did that when I was younger, and when I got my start, this was the only opportunity to act and I loved it. It's great, did tons of singing and dancing, and then I get high school musical. I'm like, oh, sweet, amazing and dances. It could be amazing and they're like, hey, coach, you stand over there, we're going to do all the singing dance ourselves.
Speaker 2: And yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and I was supposed to have a song at a dance in number one and Disney cut it and it hurt me. It wounded me, and I have not been able to be whole since then. So I hope that I can make up for that and dance to the stars, like come on, come on, guys, I'm ready, I'm ready, Thank you, thank you very much. Maybe we start a petition. I don't know how to, I don't know. Somebody let me.
Speaker 2: Please, I'll be the first signature that's a support of wife that helps.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. I got a question for you. It happens to be one of my very favorite topics as your body of work goests, and that's twin Peaks. So now, obviously when you did KREDI kid, you knew you were entering like a massive franchise. I beloved franchise, but yes, also had the experience of joining Twin Peaks. You joined the cast of Twin Peaks. Was it already something really special when you joined? Did you know it was this unbelievable like success and like beloved series.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, yes, it was one of the shows. Now you remember then when it was like a show comes on at eight o'clock, you all gather around the television and you watch, and then everyone's talking about it the next day. You don't record it, you know, you don't stream it. You all watched it at the same time. And this show was revolutionary. This was my experience. It just came and everyone was talking about it. It was a massive hit. So when season two came along, I was already a huge fan of the show. So I got the audition. I was super intimidated. Not no, no, not, I shouldn't say I was intimidated. I was excited the opportunity, and I thought, I'm desperate to be on this show. I love the show so much. Could you imagine if I got on the show and I remember reading it and it was like the character was supposed to be so beautiful that all of the men were just falling over and I thought, oh, give me a break. I'm not going to go in there and just knock everybody over with how gorgeous I am. I've got to do something to stand out. I have to do something different. Because the women were they are stunning. They were on the cover of every magazine, Sherilyn Finn, Laura, Flenn Boyle, just beautiful women. So I read it, you know, being from the South, it just jumped off the page for me as Southern, and I was like, that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to play her Southern. This makes perfect sense. This is why all the men love her because she's got the syrupy Southern accent. And you know, I had it's either it's gonna work or it won't, but at least I'm going to try it. And what do you know, it worked well.
Speaker 1: And that's as an actor. If the actor is watching the show, that they know that when you get a script, like there's a thousand different ways you can play a character exactly like, oh, you have to play it like like you make a choice, and sometimes that choice is wrong. And if you play it safe all the time, that might not ever get you a job, but might they never get you competitive on a job. A lot of people want like this one. Everybody wanted that job. Everybody wanted that part that you were auditioning for. So you have a big risk and say I'm going to do something that's not on the page. This is not how it's written. No one else, but no one else is going to do it this way. And you you took that risk in uh.
Speaker 2: And it paid off and paid off. Could not believe it, couldn't believe another just pinched me a moment like, am I really on a David Lynch series right now? Is this trill?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Indible?
Speaker 1: You killed not only to listen, I would have been enough, Like I'm on it, Like, just let me exist here. This is ma but you like absolutely crush that. I was so funny, charming and row on two Peaks is amazing, favorite, my favorite thing you've ever done.
Speaker 2: So really, see I'm learning something new. I didn't actually know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so good, so good. Okay, here's okay. So here's an interesting question the people asking if you could cast me in one of the old an old show or movie you've been on. Who who would I beat? What role would I play?
Speaker 2: I think you know what I'm gonna say. I would cast you as my love interest in Savannah? Why why is that? Why is that? The folks out there, why would I do that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, there is a story here, there's a there's a script that I can't but how do you do it? All I can say is this, I Robin was on Savannah and I had been pursuing her with the help of her suster Blake, for so many years to try to get her interested in me. But she already known to me.
Speaker 2: By the way, I didn't know this whole thing, you know.
Speaker 1: I had to be clever about this one. And then I knew that she had only dated people that she had worked with because she never goes out. She don't go to clubs and go to bar so this is the only she works. We've been working since since she was a kid. So the only person that she ended up dating or love interests on shows that you end up spending a lot of time with, it just kind of naturally happens. So, Uh, this audition came, I'm.
Speaker 2: Already to replace. We did the pilot and then we go to series and they're like, we're going to recast the boyfriend Lane Mackenzie that.
Speaker 1: I get a call. I get a call. This is like kind of ruining the story. So forget this when the big story comes out, uh, because we're gonna write this script. But basically, my agent called me and said, hey, you have an audition for Savannah. And I was like, oh my gosh, Robin's down in Atlanta right now shooting Savannah. I got I an audition down there. I'll get down there and I said, okay, what's the part and they said, oh, so play Lane, the Kinzie's boyfriend. And I was like, say what, dude, no way, this is this is it, this is my moment, this is it. It's all gonna happen like all the good I did in my life, Like the heavens have parted. I'm being blessed with this opportunity. Let's go. So I go in and I give I have the audition and it goes great. And then I come back and I go to I go to producers, and I meet Duke Vincent, I miss meet Aaron Spelling, I mean, like all the people. And then I passed that. I go to studio and I meet everybody, everybody in the room, and I thought like, okay, uh, there's like thirty five people in there. I thought, oh my gosh, I'm gonna give this roll, and I didn't get it, so I.
Speaker 2: Would cast you in that it was so that all happened, and then you you're gonna get the role and you didn't. And then I ended up dating the guy who, yeah, who got the role right like it actually ended up happening exactly the way he was going to play out. It just wasn't him, not that though it worked out. Though it worked.
Speaker 1: Out, it was just a lot of years, a lot more years of paid.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: So we went to the Deadpool Wolverine premiere and we were so sad that you weren't with us. It was like a missing appendage. We had to go that.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to that premiere for two years.
Speaker 2: We even came back early from our trip to Japan so that we could go to the premiere. And then as fate.
Speaker 1: Saw them shoot Deadpool in London, like we were on set watching, like.
Speaker 2: We we were excited about this. You're really excited about this one. Then you you were a no show. What happened? Why did you do?
Speaker 1: That's a great question, Robin, Thank you for asking, because it does seem very interesting. So we're in Japan and we get a call. I get a call from our agent, Rachel Sheety, and she says, Hey, they want you on Yellowstone and you have to be available today. And I was like Mike in Japan, we were literally like Kyoto, like we weren't in Tokyo. Yeah, yes, first of all, yes, I'm available, absolutely, And so almost had to just I think that was before you arrived too, because you Robin was shooting. What were you shooting? You're shooting something, You're shooting special loves lines.
Speaker 2: Yes it was, yes, line of Special Ops. Oh yes, it's a Liona's Special Ops special. No Lion of Specials.
Speaker 1: So so we have this like every summer. This is a whole nother story, but can.
Speaker 2: We say how much we love Taylor Sheridan.
Speaker 1: By the way, Taylor, he is the best and we've known him which is kind of really fun him so much. So we we have this, like every summer, we take our family on a three week road trip and not always a road trip, but almost always a road trip, and they're like epic. So we had this three week trip planned Japan and then Robbie gets road.
Speaker 2: Trip like from in the States, like we'll fly to Europe and we'll go travel.
Speaker 1: The last one was like Portugal to Morocco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, complicated, amazing.
Speaker 1: Like we do, like these really epic road trips are and we had this one planned in Japan. It was amazing. Had it detailed out. Man, how the whole thing planned out? And then Robin gets Lion a special.
Speaker 2: Isn't that how it always works out? You plan a trip, If you plan a trip, you will You're definitely you're destined to get work, which is a champagne problem of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the expression in Hollywood is like if you want a job by a non refundable.
Speaker 2: Non refundable, Yes, it's.
Speaker 1: Got to hurt a little bit. So yeah, so we were so you missed the first week of the trip in Japan, and then we ended up having to cut the trip early because Deadpool premieres dates came out whatever, and then I was gonna have leave early for Yellowstone and so you guys literally I'm shooting in Montana. Yeah, while you guys were sending me pictures from the Red Party.
Speaker 2: I know you came the next day.
Speaker 1: Missed it by one.
Speaker 2: Day, one day day. Such a bummer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got to be there in the after glow of it all and we celebrate and yeah, success that weekend. It was just like, oh, I'm going to sit back and enjoy all the aftermath. So it was pretty Yes, we were very proud of our uncle Ryan.
Speaker 2: So remember when I was in Dallas and I was filming and it was like four nights four days before school started in Utah, literally four days. Yeah, We're on the phone talking about it and we're like, what do we do? Do we do this? Do we We've been talking about it for months, but like now it was crunch time Monday school registration. We haven't planned even a little bit for this potential move. So what did we decide four nights before.
Speaker 1: That? We we really got to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we got to figure this out.
Speaker 1: I think that's as far as we got. The backstory is we own a property in Midway, Utah. It's right at Park City, and we ran it as a bend breakfast for like twelve years Johnson Mill. If you've been with Johnson Mill, you know this place is so special. It's so spectacular, and we ended up sing it out and we're about to get it back like in real life, we're about to get this place back, and the company that's had it, it's going to come back as a shell. But this place is it's so magical, it's so beautiful. It's it's on a pond, it sits on a river, blue ribbon fly fishing. There's a forty foot waterfall, there's eight little waterfalls through English Garden in the back. I mean, it's like, it is special. It's ten minutes from the Deer Valley Gondola. I mean, it is an unbelievable, very special place.
Speaker 2: And you you actually kind of grew I mean you didn't grow up there, but you and your family moved there and turned it into this. It was like an old flower mill, an.
Speaker 1: Old flour mill. Yeah. So it's really special place.
Speaker 2: A lot of memories and history and.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah totally. So. I was born in Hollywood, raised in Los Angeles, and when I was a freshman in high school, we moved to the Johnson Mill. This's whole flower mill and it was just a shell. It's big, huge, five story square flower mill. And like I didn't have walls. We had curtains for walls, and we converted it by hand into a house that we lived in, and as the kids started moving out, we turned into a bed and breakfast, and then it became this really beautiful place, like red Book magazine said it is one of the most romantic inns in the United States, and Money magazine said one of the ten best places to stay in the in the country. So all sorts of like accolades and like people loving in just having the great there's a big water wheel. It's beautiful, it's incredible, and we've always wanted to move back, but as actors, you kind of have to live in LA and New York. That's kind of because we have all our meetings at the studios or callbacks in the room with the producers and everything. So it's a lot of times very short notice, so we don't we're kind of like you're kind of tethered to these cities, especially like like if you're a big movie star, okay, you can live anywhere you want, but like for us, like we have to be in the room for these meetings. So now that COVID kind of changed everything and we could do our auditions on tape and send them in and all that kind of stuff, we thought, man, maybe this is a maybe this is it, Maybe this is the time we could do this, But can we do it? So we debate, go back and forth. Can we do it? Can we try to? Should we do it? Our kid want like I don't know. We raised our kids in Los Angeles. We got one left in school. He really wants to get out of the city and I want to live in the country. I want to be the new kid in school. We thought that was really cool, so we thought should we should we do this? And then we had two days left to decide, and we're like, I think we should do it. I think we should do it. Try it. And then Sunday morning we woke up and we said, let's do it. School starts tomorrow. So I packed a duffel bag, the motorcycles and the mountain bikes. Because you're forging do Utah. You gotta do Utah, you know what I'm saying, and drove up to Utah. And then you were doing a job. You had a job for a few more days. And then we drove all the way to Utah. We got there a three o'clock in the morning and Wyatt, our youngest, was a school at seven fifty in the morning. The new kid in school walked in that building twenty one hundred kids and didn't know a single student, didn't know a single teacher. And he's like, I'm a new kid. Here we go and then you joined us a few days later and we're still.
Speaker 2: Just living are we?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know what we just did it.
Speaker 1: And then people say like, did you did you guys just move to you taught.
Speaker 2: We're like, well, yeah, that's how that's how we respond.
Speaker 1: We have a home in La. We don't have a home in Utah, but we love which By.
Speaker 2: The way, I'm in La right now and you're in Utah, so we're kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, it's so great, it's you got there today.
Speaker 2: Today, It's so easy.
Speaker 1: Concert in Utah last night.
Speaker 2: I was at a Postal uncultural last night.
Speaker 1: That was self Faller, and he was talking about how amazing Utah is that, how much he loved Utah, Utah, all these signs.
Speaker 2: Man, he was in La, he lived in La, did a show in Utah, fell in love with it and moved there.
Speaker 1: And if it's good enough for Postalon and then it's.
Speaker 2: Good enough for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we don't know, we don't know what we're doing We don't know from here. There's some people that want to do a reality TV series about us moving up here and converting our building back into whatever. We're going to do a boutik hotel or yeah and breakfast.
Speaker 4: We don't know what we're doing it because we we we we've we leased it out for ten years and now that leases up in November, so we can do whatever we want of it, which is pretty exciting.
Speaker 1: It's pretty exciting. Yeah, he saw the place, he'd be like, this is very interesting. Yeah, it's very beautiful. M there's geese, there's animals. There's fox. There's a family of fox, a moose. Occasional moose will walk through. Come on. Yeah, yeah, that's uh, that's our story. We don't really don't know what we're doing, so that'soul be h to be continued to follow along there on our journey through uh moving, I guess are we moving?
Speaker 2: We're dividing our time between Utah and LA while we figure it out, and so far, we're having an amazing time.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful grade so far.
Speaker 2: Why is thriving?
Speaker 1: I love this school, you know what he said, He goes these teachers. I love my teachers, and I love these students. It's like they're raised better since.
Speaker 2: They were just raised better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like cool man, great. Yeah, it's a great school. Though. It's great school. It's beautiful, beautiful school.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Button her up, man, just button up this showy. Thank the good people for spend a little bit of time. But so I know, I appreciate so much. We both appreciate so much being able to connect with you all. And just yes, thanks for having us a guest host on the show.
Speaker 2: I was really looking forward to put a to putting a frosting cap on you and actually frosting your tips. I thought that that was going to be part of it. So I'm a little disappointed that part. I've disappointed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had that done, have I know.
Speaker 2: People think that you dye your hair because it's so dark, which is hilarious. He's never died.
Speaker 5: You know, someone you know, the person who like brightens my red said, you know, Bart should you know he should do some highlights because he's he's coloring it too solid, And I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fart, you think he colors his hair?
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's too solid. Anyway, that's a nice comment for someone It is a compliment that you have no gray at.
Speaker 1: All to enjoy this moment, because I know it's it's fleeting great to have some color on the Frosted Tips podcast. But again, thank you for did you have great time hosting this?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was so much fun.
Speaker 2: I learned so many wonderful things that I didn't know about you.
Speaker 1: I really feel like we really got to know each other here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: It was really fun, good quality time.
Speaker 1: I hope we come back sometime. Maybe I'll let us. If the people like us, maybe they'll maybe.
Speaker 2: We'll get to host again.
Speaker 1: Bring them back. Let's see how the trip to you, tah. But let's see how this unfolds. We want to Yes, we hear.
Speaker 2: In the mean time. In the meantime, they can walk, they can see us in some really fantastic new shows that we are so excited about.
Speaker 1: Land Man, it looks so good that Billy, Bob.
Speaker 2: Thornton, John Hamm, Demi Moore, Robin Lively, Barge Johnson, what that's right?
Speaker 1: And then of course Lioness Special Ops, Yellowstone, Some nine one one Loan Stars you have coming out, and then I have a movie with Bella Thorne called Saint Clair that Mitchy prone dressed. She was amazing and what else? Gosh, follow us on our social media have call us there. It's just we have a good time over there.
Speaker 2: You you have an episode of Yellowstone, We've got a couple of episodes of nine to one one, Loans start coming up for me, Lioness special ops. Just so many exciting things.
Speaker 1: A lot of really exciting things, really exciting. But follow us along at what's your handle on on social media? Ladies?
Speaker 2: It is my name, which is Robin Lively.
Speaker 1: And I'm Bart Underscore Johnson. So hey, come and say hi?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that always that we end the show? I don't know how do we end the show? Thank you everybody. We love it. We love you all very much. You guys are amazing and really thanks for having.
Speaker 2: Us Frosted Tips. We had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks for listening. Follow us on Instagram at Frosted Tips with Lance and Michael Turchinard and at Lance bast for all your pop culture needs, and make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars six if you can see you next time.