Speaker 1: What's Up Tribe. I'm Erica and I'm Mila, and this is Good Mom's Bad Choices Podcast.
Speaker 2: Beach season two.
Speaker 3: If you joined us for season one, you got three hundred uncensored episodes.
Speaker 1: But things are a little different in twenty twenty four. Not only are we having new guests, new segments, but we're going outside, y'all. We're getting out of our studio and podcasting in the wild, So make sure you check us out on YouTube to see where we're headed next.
Speaker 3: This podcast is for all the good moms, all the good dads, and even y'all.
Speaker 2: Ha ain't got no kids. Pull up.
Speaker 3: Join us in season two as we deep dive into even more uncensored topics like love, sex, dating, and.
Speaker 1: Just look at this as the ultimate group chat. All the shit you're afraid to say out loud or even try, We say it and do it for.
Speaker 2: You because nothing's off limits here.
Speaker 1: This is a judgment free zone to show up exactly as you are, and let's be honest, we've all made a few bad choices, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 1: I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy hump Day, bitches, what did it do is hump Day?
Speaker 2: We're two episodes away from ending our season.
Speaker 1: I know, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: I know. I don't even know what to I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 1: Guys, our season is ending. I can't believe it. It went by so fast.
Speaker 3: And that means you won't have access to us unless you're on Patreon. This season is ending in one more episode, and unless you're a Patreon member, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it. We're gonna be dropping episodes exclusively on Patreon during our off season. It's ten dollars a month. You spend ten dollars on bullshit? Do you spent ten dollars five minutes ago on some bullshit? And I just want to encourage you to just support us. Come tap in with us, Come join our close friends, Come join our discord so we can talk to you one on one.
Speaker 3: Find your friends on discord. There's like Homegirls meeting up in cities. There's exclusive drops on merch and the first to know about events.
Speaker 1: One day. That Titty's not going to come out just one day. It's just not going to come out in an episode.
Speaker 3: Maybe when I get them done. But yeah, don't make excuses support to moms. If you've gotten three hundred episode, three hundred plus episodes free, it's time to come over there get the bonus episode. We have tons, when I say tons, tons of bonus episodes, tons of extra shit interviews with our kids, crying in the camera over boys, interviews with exes.
Speaker 1: And also just like extended interviews with guests there that you didn't see. There's a lot, and we're doing monthly meetups so you actually get to hang out with us, smoke a blunt, drink a glass of wine.
Speaker 2: Zoom happy hours are really fun. Actually yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: Full moon zooms, we do tantric zooms. We do never have byever zooms. It's really playful and I'm really excited to go off season and connect with you guys in a more peaceful environment that isn't the ghetto ass Instagram, just.
Speaker 2: More intimate, honestly.
Speaker 3: We get to connect with our people more intimately and it's nice.
Speaker 1: So make sure you go to patreon dot com slash a Good Mom's Bad Choices and we'll see you over there. Anyway.
Speaker 2: How are you, I'm great.
Speaker 1: Were you adjusting back from the jungle Costa Rica life?
Speaker 2: Slowly, but surely.
Speaker 3: Today's the day I've felt more.
Speaker 2: American.
Speaker 1: So, you guys, we just got back from our three week trip to Costa Rica. We led to retreats at the Good Vibe Retreat.
Speaker 3: Not just any two retreats. It's our ninth and tenth retreat. We just completed our ninth and tenth retreat. And if you know us, if you've been listening, you know it's a big fucking deal because we like accidentally started this business two years ago and to just come up on our tenth, ninth and tenth retreat is just honestly unreal and the most beautiful shit I've ever witnessed, the most beautiful work I've ever done. So I feel super grateful to come back. I'm also super eager to get the fuck out of the United States permanently and eat real food and.
Speaker 2: Live on the beach.
Speaker 3: But overall, I'm adjusting back and I hope to return to the jungle much sooner than later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. It was hard for me to leave this time. I mean, besides that, my child wasn't there and I had to go back toget her. But I was over there plant seeds. Bitch for us Okay, I was out there trying to find a nanny for us. I'm over there trying to like really figure out what it is to live in Costa Rica full time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm feeling like my new job is like like scouter, like where I'm going to live next? Because yeah, after I went to Costa Rica, I went to Panama as my or some being there. We went to Boca's and it was beautiful Boca to too. It's like a say, appalago of islands. And then we went to Panama City and I texted Erica immediately like, bitch, I think we need to live a Banama City. I'm really feeling like we need multiple like international locations to get all the things we need because I know we say this a lot, but we're jungle bitches, but we're also like city bitches. I'm like a city jungle girl. I'm like half city girls, half jungle bitch. And I feel like Panama City is really chic. It was super chic and super beautiful. It was giving like old town Cuba, but like upscale. They had like beautiful restaurants. Shout out to Aarin, our wonderful, beautiful tour guide who took us all around and produced us to all her friends, took us to all the best restaurants on all the best adventures. We were like, it was just me, Aaron and Orlando and a truple for a full week and I highly recommend it, and has a tour guy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't think Aaron wants to be a guy.
Speaker 2: She's our tour guide. Okay, she's I'm putting her on.
Speaker 1: Trip creating her fucking skincare empire. So many empires over there. But it wasn't a real fucking adventure. We did some real adventuring and it was great.
Speaker 3: We I've never crossed a border by foot, so we crossed the border by foot.
Speaker 2: And it was very like old Jankie.
Speaker 3: We had to like take her luggage across a man took it across in a wheelbarrow for five dollars.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, that's what I had to do. Remember when I when I had to escape the country from Costa Rica, from Nicaragua to Costa Rica. That's what I had to do to walk across the border.
Speaker 2: Was it a bridge?
Speaker 1: Well, they're two different borders, so I.
Speaker 2: Know, okay, you didn't you didn't go.
Speaker 1: I was going from Nicaragua to Costa Rica, escaped the Nicaragwood war that was happening.
Speaker 3: I remember that had what episode was that that I told you to get a free trip with a guy and then it ended up.
Speaker 1: It was like then he dry humped me until he came his pan came in his pants. He dry humped me, and then I had to escape Nicaragua because there was an impending war that he knew about but still had me fly out that I didn't know about it, and you're only there for like a weekend, and like I was there for one and a half days, bitch. I was in Nicarago for maybe twenty two hours before I had to escape.
Speaker 3: That was like in the earliest parts of our friendship. It was like probably an earlier episode.
Speaker 2: And I was like, you should go. I fuck it. You've never been in Nicaraga.
Speaker 1: I'd never been flewed out before. And then we flew out within like twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: She texted me like I think I might die and I was like, oh no, I told her to go.
Speaker 2: She's like, there's a man with a machine gun.
Speaker 3: We're going through some back jungle, so there's a war breaking out. I was like, oh god, I gave her the wrong ghetto advice, telling her to be a hoe, and now she's gonna die in Nicaragua war.
Speaker 1: She has no business. Thank god I didn't have to be a hoe. Well, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: You got dry humps? That's pretty was that hollish?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's pretty safe.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's worse. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Every time I think of you telling me all bodily fluids were exchange, I literally every time I think about it, I think about justin Timberlake in that movie he did called The Bad Teacher until.
Speaker 2: He comes in his jeans.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what it was like. I am not has anyone ever been dry humped before and the man come in their pants? Because that was like new. That was like a new discovery.
Speaker 2: That's over fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: I don't think so maybe like really religious Christians or something.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I felt like, you know, I dodged, you know, putting an Agama on my list. He doesn't count.
Speaker 2: You know what this is like?
Speaker 3: This is a good strategy if you are trying to like live your best whole life but not get any extra bodies, to just have them try humpy through their pants. Apparently they can still come and tell don't tell them. Let don't let them tell you otherwise.
Speaker 1: You know, that's how you know you got that good piss, You got a good life, You got that good you got that good thigh. Good, I got a good tight thigh. Nigga can fucking met in his pants. But dry hump.
Speaker 2: I can come off a dry hump easy. I know that you can.
Speaker 1: I know that truth thing humping pillows and stuffed animals, and.
Speaker 2: I don't know about suffed animals, not since I'm a child.
Speaker 1: But I can't come off off of a dry hump at all.
Speaker 2: Do you need to be penetrated?
Speaker 1: No, but I need I need to be like, there needs to be some sort of at least a suck of something, some sort of suction happening.
Speaker 2: Oh a suction. Well this isn't rub.
Speaker 3: We just went straight off the bath TMI. No one asked any of this information. Erica once got dry humped to ejaculation, and I love Costa.
Speaker 1: Actually that we didn't try hump in Nicaragua. The dry humping happened in Tamarindo.
Speaker 3: Well, I assume there was too much action happening. And when you're on your escape plan to get dry humped in Nicaragua.
Speaker 2: But he said, one way or other, bitch, you're paid for this trip. Yeah he did lay down.
Speaker 1: He made sure that happened. I had to do a lot of Oh god, that was actually traumatic. I'm true, what's wrong with women? I didn't even want to do it, but I felt bad. So I was like, oh God, I guess he has a nice mouth. You know I have about you know I have about mouths. He had a nice mouth. So I just focused on that and just was like, just make out, just make out, just make out. He's a bigger guy too, so I'm not really into big guys like that. No offense, but I really like my guys slimming long for the most part.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm balls and ew who likes long balls?
Speaker 2: Oh you know.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about my baby daddy and his long ball.
Speaker 2: You know one thing about me, I don't discriminate.
Speaker 3: I've dated all types of guys, big bones, just straight up chabby.
Speaker 1: I discriminate thick.
Speaker 3: Sometimes fat guys have big dicks. I mean, yeah, I don't really like hips.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, you think fat means you don't have big anything?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you know, I'm just saying I have You don't have theories. You don't have dick theories, and so did Oh my god, what are your dick theories?
Speaker 1: Let's break down the dick theories theories by Jamila.
Speaker 3: There are a few, and actually I got some new ones on the retreat. Who yes, who the fuck was it giving me dick theories on the retreat? Like as soon as she sat down, she was like, yeah, you look at their extremities, ears, fingers and feet, ears, ears, noses, I think she said, ears, noses, and hands.
Speaker 2: All extremities matter.
Speaker 3: And if they have small little ears, it means they probably don't have large penises.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at the extremities.
Speaker 3: Wow, shout out to the retreat, because you know what, you get a lot of information there.
Speaker 1: That's not true, though. I'm thinking of someone specifically that has small ears in a big deck.
Speaker 2: So who's I think? I know what you're talking about. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I saw a nigga that I know you've been with my Maybe those are little ears.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's just a little guy.
Speaker 4: Anyways, some little guys have like large penises, and then some little guys just have little penises, and then some big guys have little penises, and it just throws off the whole game.
Speaker 3: I'm just you know, I'm just letting you know. There's really no there's no rhyme or reason, there's no strategy. You just have to do the dick test where you're just like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've done that and I've been wrong because the dick test also doesn't take into into consideration girth.
Speaker 2: Wait, somebody also the same girl told me that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you'd be feeling you're like, ooh, bitch, I won, and then they pull it's a torpedo.
Speaker 3: She told me that, uh, you gotta be careful during the dick test because sometimes it's they have big balls.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true. Wait, I was there for that conversation. I remember who was it.
Speaker 2: You must have forgot about the ears in the hands.
Speaker 1: Because the balls like lift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be all like stuff together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just like hanging on there.
Speaker 3: What do you guys do with the retreat, Well, we deep dive into how to figure out who has a big penis show.
Speaker 1: Work and we do dick theories.
Speaker 2: We do dick theory. So first first workshop is Dick theories. Oh my god, I love retreating.
Speaker 3: It is literally the highlight of my life. I don't know how we got on Dick theories, but obviously they're all a gamble. All Dick theories are a fucking gamble. But yeah, we've had a We had a pretty like most always jam packed.
Speaker 2: Three weeks and I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, there's a lot of surprises. There's always like such characters at the retreat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I did a walk over the border and take like two buses and a boat to some islands, saw some starfish and met a pirate. I met a pirate who was also a cancer dragon. You know, I hit it off with people who have specific specificities with I think it just made that word up, specific extremities and specificities. And we went on his boat and he was just like he was showing us a framed photo of his dog named Patron. He was obviously like a pirate. He was an alcoholic and he was like, look at Patron, and then he like poured Patron on top of it, and he like licked it and then he passed it.
Speaker 1: To the picture flame. He poured Patron on the picture flame.
Speaker 3: He poured the Patron on the picture of his dog that died named Patron, And this is like moments after we discovered we're both cancer dragons, and he was like yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, then he poured it on and I was like.
Speaker 1: You licked it. I would telling me people have lickd that picture. Bitch.
Speaker 2: The patron would like, wash off the germs.
Speaker 1: All I know is that Orlando had us on a group chat and he was like texting random quotes, and because I wasn't with you guys, I was like, what the fuck is he talking about? Like he said, I don't know what he wrote. I got to look, but he wrote some shit and I was like, they're fucked up. I mean I was like, they're drunk for sure. Right now we're doing things. We're definitely drunk, amongst other things, and.
Speaker 3: Stretchering through the streets of Bocca Latro, which are fucked up right now. And Aaron's like, my friend said, we have to be visionaries. In two years, the streets will be together. I'm like, this is really fucked up. But you know, I like a ghetto good time, like I'd like adventures. So then we got to do like some ATVing on the back jungles. We're like, usually ATVing they're like guided tours. No, these moffuckers just gave us the key and we went like on some private beach and we like, go over a bridge.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was in a video game. I'm like, are we supposed to go over this bridge? And we're like I think So we made it.
Speaker 3: And I was topless in the back like I you know, I'm a passenger princess.
Speaker 2: So it's just in the back of the ATV like howling and shit.
Speaker 3: With my titties out and we just butt naked, fucking skinny dipped on the ocean alone and ate really good food. I'm a fucking foodie, so that was great. But you know, it was nice to have like an after trip after the retreat because the retreats they were like wellness and nice, and then I got to like kind of crazy and you know, I like balance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're two different bitches, because there's no motherfucking way I could have went on an adventure after that. I was thinking about you. I was like, I love my friend. I love this for her because ain't no way. She was like, I was like, how was just like adventure after adventure I was like stressed me out thinking about it.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of adventures, like got on a bus, went to a window, paid a guy, got on another bus, got on a boat. It was just a bunch of Yeah, it was a lot, but I enjoyed every second, you know. We adventured through some back jungles, found some deserted beaches.
Speaker 2: The water is really beautiful.
Speaker 3: I liked explore new places, so that was really it went to the reggae club.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: Is the ocean better there or is it like it's different? Is it like, is it more blue green or is it.
Speaker 2: It was definitely super blue and super clear.
Speaker 3: It was kind of like overcast the days we were there, but the days that it wasn't, it was super clear and blue. And there's just so many beaches and like even the jungles look a little bit different. So it's interesting to see like a neighboring country that looks like it's very close but still slightly different. Nice and Panama City, which we're moving to, because I'm already putting dims on that. Also, it's like I also discovered it's I'm not I don't want to tell everybody the business so don't tell. It's one of the cheaper places to get a permanent residency.
Speaker 1: Is it permanent or residential citizenship? That's what you text me, residential citizen. Okay, well maybe that's what it is. Like you have lived there as long as you own a house there. You I don't know what the stipulations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what the stipulations are, but I know if you pay like you can get it like you can. You can pay the fee, which is I think is like three thousand dollars thirty five hundred dollars, and then you can later apply for citizenship and get your passport.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 3: The point is, in twenty twenty five, Erica and I have already decided out at this bitch, right yeah, because we're in twenty twenty four right now, Okay, so we only have about ten more months to figure out the plant.
Speaker 2: I guess we can move at any point in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: And I was thinking summertime because Trump is coming back into office.
Speaker 2: I didn't I'm not really, I'm so scared of Trump.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it's nothing. I mean, it's all bad. It's what do you think Joe Biden's doing over here.
Speaker 2: Nothing. He's dying in office actively. So I don't know. I just I feel like something's happening.
Speaker 3: I've been feeling very zombie apocalyptic, and I'm just ready to go. I'm going to live spend the last days of living in the earth. I'd rather live in the jungle happily, not stressed about bullshit government of the United States.
Speaker 1: That's true. I mean, it's so it's when I was out there.
Speaker 3: Are they gonna blacklist their podcasts because I talked so we shit about the government.
Speaker 1: I was always out there. I was just talking to a lot of the locals and some of the expots, but mostly the locals. And they're just so like they pride themselves on simplicity, Like simplicity is like the key, and they're they're totally fine with that and good with that. Like as long as they got their fruits, their veggies, they got a house over a roof over their head. Like the jungle is the esthetic. The jungle is the luxury experience, and it is like being able to just pull over to the side of the road and just hop in the ocean coconut. Because I feel like in even in La like trying to get to the beach is a whole fucking thing. Sometimes you gotta pay to like park and you gotta walk so far into the fucking sand to get to the beach. Like there, it's like boom, get in the water, russ yourself.
Speaker 3: We've definitely over complicated life. It's very United States, just over complicated everything. And yeah, I'm when I'm there, my like nervous system feels regulated, and I just know it to be true. Just when we bring women and like by day two they're like whoa, and I'm like, bitch.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's like something about the jungle that just sits that ass the fuck down.
Speaker 2: It resets you. It like lets you just like relax.
Speaker 1: There's so much there's so much femininity around, so I think it really I think it's for both men and women. But I just see women really be able to kind of surrender there really just like lay down their guards, their masks and rest. Like you said, whether you live there or you're retreating, like everyone is in deep rest mode. I mean, I've never been to a place where people are like I've started my moon. I will not I cannot work today moon, meaning my period started my moon. Unfortunately, I'm not working, and I'm like, yeah, bitch.
Speaker 3: I'm actually just I thought I was going to go, but I'm not really feeling a spirit didn't move, spirits telling me to stay home. Someone's going to honor that. It's like, you're really on some honoring yourself shit in the jungle. There's no like pushing past the comfort. There's none of that. There's no people pleasing, bitch. When you get to the jungle, you please in yourself. Something about the jungle that makes you do it. And I'm trying to get in on it.
Speaker 1: Well, while you were having adventures, I was fucking facing like the deep darkness of my soul. I After the retreat ended, I chilled for a few days, and then I got into some spiritual work with Sylvia. Shout out to Ancestral, Sylvia, Ancestral.
Speaker 2: She's just smoke a backwood. Sorry to interrupt you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm right, this is the perfect time to light a backwood. And she's been a guest on our show and she does. She's an astrologer, amongst other things. And so after the retreat ended, I had already started like wombwork with her at the beginning of this year, and so when I was out there, I was like, I want to work with you one on one in person. And so the last three days of the trip, I was locked in my hotel room, like basically in a meditative trains for three days, accessing different realms and talking to my fucking grandmother. And that shit was crazy. Like I never obviously I'm a believer of like other entities being able to I guess quantum travel in ways, but I've never I know that it's possible. I just I guess I never envisioned myself being able to do it, and like thinking that I would need plant medicine in order to kind of be able to have these type of experiences. But yeah, I had some pretty profound experiences with Sylvia, and I'll probably talk about it more an extent on Patreon, just because it's actually very deeply personal and it has to do with my dad and has to do it with my grandmother and just like some fucking witchy ass shit that happened in that hotel in that hotel room while I was talking to my dad about my grandmother, like shit was like her spirit was moving in the room.
Speaker 3: Bitch, Like I know, I think there's definitely gonna have to be a Patreon exclusive like recap of the retreat, because there are a lot of things that happen that are probably exclusively for Patreons. Yeah, you pass me your water, Maybe not that one. Are you gonna soak the blunt in my drinking? I gave you a bottle to just take a couple of SIPs. You want to smoke or you want to.
Speaker 1: Be quenched, I'm not smoking.
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 1: Is this as you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: We're dropping some asm that is annoying. Orlando's getting so mad. It's fucking asmr Orlando. Headphones are on. It's annoying me. And the headphones are not even on. You're gonna make people fall off like I did like them. But then Erica started sifting aggressively.
Speaker 2: Into the microphone. But no, we did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even when you told me your ancestral your ancestral experiences, I was super intrigued and also like being able to like step into different realms like like you said, I knew it was possible, but like hearing your experience, really, you know what made me think of It's just like who else in anyone's family is having the opportunity to like not rewrite wrongs but kind of like rewrite contracts, and even like when I did that, so oh you didn't do your actually missed your fucking appointment. The family constellation. I just thought of it in some ways it's similar but not as deep as the work you did. And then I was like, damn, next time, do I need to skip out? I'm going on adventures and go deep into my womb because if I don't do it, who's going to do it? Like no one in my family's thinking about doing ancestral work with their womb and like like healing actual things that happen in their ancestry. But like that's kind of I feel like the reason our paths have let us here, and like while we've gotten like these gifts and like gotten just this version of our life so that we can like have opportunities like meeting Sylvia and just knowing it's possible to go do work like that to maybe change the trajectory of karmic things for our kids and for our ancestors.
Speaker 2: Is that what you feel like you were doing over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, but I didn't know that that's what we were gonna do. Like I kind of like everyone kept asking me, like, what is the work you're gonna do? And I was like, I don't know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not sure we're figuring it out.
Speaker 1: I was like I was just letting her go, like I was just I just said, I just said I wanted to do some work with you. I wanted I want to spend more time with you and dive deeper into this this womb work that we've been doing, and and she said okay, and then it just kind of unfolded intuitively, and yeah, I just I was not expecting my grandmother to show up. I was not expecting her. I wasn't expecting her energy to be what it was. I wasn't expecting to get messages from her that only her and my father would know, and being able to share that with him and him being like that's true. So that's how I know this shit is real, Like for those listening and then, like you know, you hear these type of stories and it sounds like all woo woo and shit, but like there's real there's real shit happening in these realms, in these spaces. And I think there's a level of preparation that you have to have in order to be able to travel to these realms, Like I think that I've done a lot of work and so my field is open to be able to do something like that. Like I had someone ask me for Sylvia's number and was like, I want to do that, And I was like, and now I get it, Like I get why some of my friends and even like one of my really good friends who's way down deep into this, you know, spiritual path, like she's very protective about who she shares her people with because it's not for everyone. It can it is for everyone, but those people that are ready to really do the work to prepare for an experience like this, you know. And so yeah, someone asked me in Costa Rica. It's a guy and he was like, give me Sylvia's number, and I was like, I don't know if you're ready for this. I think you need to like some do some stuff first. And I'm you know, and I'll probably I'm going to talk to her about it. But there's a level of protection that I have for for the people that I work with, and you obviously I'm sharing Sylvia right here right now for all of you, but she has her own disortment as well. She had no problems saying no, thank you.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's so interesting too, Like as we've unfolded this good mom saga and like come to you know, different different realizations and self awarenesses of healing, and even like the women who have come with us, like our community, the tribe, like the women who show up at the retreat. It's like there is an agreement that you make with yourself, and when you make that agreement with yourself, the universe corresponds, right, So like I think everyone lives like like Erica and I met, we had an agreement that we didn't really weren't fully aware of, but that we were like going to just like tap into this authentic space and like speak honestly and then in that, in that, in that uncovering, you know, these journeys and like this this work has come to us, and I've seen even the women who come on retreat like Blossom and like unravel in these ways. Is because I think a lot of times, when you sign up to go into the jungle with two women you don't know and invest in yourself, there's a level of openness that you were coming with, and so people are ready to change, people are ready to do things differently.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people don't know.
Speaker 3: Exactly, like exactly what is off or wrong, but they know they're missing some thing. And I just feel like even for us, the day of our last retreat, we met like this tantric man at yoga and he was like, we're doing a meditation.
Speaker 2: He's like, are you guys doing tantra?
Speaker 3: And we're like yeah, but like, what would be the chances of meeting a black man in yoga in Costa Rica who like is tapped into tantra?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And you know it just we spent like a bunch of time with them and like exchanging Tantric medicines and lineages, and it was super powerful.
Speaker 2: And I was just like telling.
Speaker 3: Erica, like what the fuck would be the chances of us, two of us who were like into tantra studying this lineage meeting someone else black who's studying the same thing. And it's just like abundantly clear that once you start like making agreements with yourself and opening yourself up to certain work into like healing, it comes in all forms and you have to trust it, you know, And it's like in any other chance, We're like we made a random man at yogurt. You're like whatever man, but it's like whatever, man, get out of here. But we were welcoming to it because I think we both recognize that it was kind of a gift from the divine and so it was just like we had this opportunity to explore in our tantra with like this divine masculine and just like you had this opportunity to explore in this work with Sylvia.
Speaker 2: Is because you've.
Speaker 3: Done all this work up to this point and you've made agreements with yourself and the universe, and it's like, oh, she's ready to go into these realms. And so there is like an unlocking that happens as soon as you like just make the agreement and you continue to do the work. And sometimes we don't see the work because it's just like inklings. It's little, it's little, it's little, and then all of a sudden you look up and you're like, oh, I've done a lot, and I've come really far, and now I'm accessing my fucking lineage directly Grandma to me, you know, and like that is powerful work. But like it's really all in the outward seeking of what you want and asking for it out loud.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I was in the hair salon yesterday and talking about my trip to my hairdresser, and there was a girl in the you know, getting her nails done, and she was just like, I'm so interested in what you're talking about. And like, I literally just asked God this morning. I prayed and asked for my tribe, and I asked for you know, to meet people who are on the same thing. And then I met you here and I was like, girl, because that's the power of fucking asking. When you ask God, even if you don't know exactly what you're asking for, you'll start to unlike He'll start or she'll start to reveal the things that you need. And it's like up to you if you're going to be aware enough to be like, oh, this is this is the path and not to be afraid of it and to just like keep walking in that direction and you know doing will work.
Speaker 2: And you know, inviting the man from.
Speaker 3: Yoga and like in participating in certain type of just different things. And like even in Tantra, the lineage that we study, it's like a combination of different lineages.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's one thing about tontras, Like no one's dissing each other's thing. It's more like a collective like I'm gonna take that, I'm gonna take this, and then it like comes into this this lineage that is what we learn now. But when we met him in the jungle, and even when we met Sylvia in the jungle with like her she has so many offerings. But you know, starting with the natal chart reading, it's just like you get to mix medicines when you are open to meeting other medicine people in the jungle or wherever you meet them, and like that's what the connection in the community is all about, is because we get to gain so much information and take it back to our kids and take it back to each other and like grow in our spiritual pharmacy. M.
Speaker 1: That's true. It's true. And I've just realized, I've just I've realized how you know, they always say, oh, when you choose yourself, like things start to show up. And I was reflecting on where I was at last year year and like the regression is that the word that I had made in my process in my healing, and like actively choosing to go against myself in so many ways. But it was necessary, even that lesson was really necessary. But I was thinking and I was told you this, Like during the retreat, I was like if I had continued to not, if I had continued down that path, like none of these things would have been available to me. Like I was really I was really considering going against myself just for it is I can't even say. It wasn't even safety. It was just like a feeling companionship, was a feeling of like wanting to be loved and just being tired of looking and searching. It was like I'm done. I don't want to do this anymore. And that was really it. It was like I don't want to tell someone my life story again. I don't feel like doing all of that. And it's interesting now because even in dating now and the people that I've attracted, I haven't had to do a lot of that either. I haven't even had to do a lot of that explaining who I am. It's just like it unveils itself in such a different way that doesn't feel cumbersome, it doesn't feel daunting, it doesn't feel annoying. It feels exciting. And ever since I've departed from that situation and just letting go of a lot of things fear and that was something that came up a lot in the work with Sylvia was that there is still a lot of fear. There's still a lot of fear attached to me, but a lot of it is not even my own. And having that understanding, and I never even thought about that, I thought, like I've always I've always felt like all the things that I feel, whether it's anxiousness, fear, judgment, insecurity, like those are all the makings of just me. This is who I am. But we don't ever really consider that some of the things or the habits that we even have are not our own, and there's work that has to be done to get those those things off of you. And so even since that experience with Sylvia, I feel less fearful about just even like choices, and I feel just more at peace and at ease, and I feel even like I've starting to witness the healing in my family. And I was thinking, you know, I talked about this earlier in the year, about like this me realizing that me and my dad still had work to do and feeling like I forgive him so like we're good, and then realizing, oh no, there's still more work to do, and this work that I did with Sylvia. I feel like was even more impactful than me telling my dad, Hey, I really want us to go on a trip and spend more time together and get to know each other more, like going be able to go back to like one of the roots that are connected to him as a as a young boy. His relationship with his mother has already become so much more healing. In our relationship, we're already talking more than we did before, and it's just based on I feel like, being able to tap into something outside of just what our physical bodies are doing, which is like communicating with one another. It's like other realmly for lack of a better word, that has kind of renegotiated my contract with him and like how he communicates with me, and like so even since then, like two days ago, I told him that, like, I really wanted to connect with my roots in Texas. And if you're watching this on.
Speaker 2: YouTube and see that you got a cowboy.
Speaker 1: Hat on and actually my dad bought me this hat on our trip. Yeah, So me and my dad went on this father daughter trip. We went to Solvang and I went into this hat store and I was like, I want this hat. He's like I'll get it for you. And so I'm wearing this in honor of him, but also like just like an honor of Beyonce, not an honor my daddy and beiance. They both from Texas. Shout out to Texas, Sealy, Texas.
Speaker 2: But uh, I feel.
Speaker 1: More connected to him now, and I feel like he feels more connected to me. And I was telling him that I really wanted to establish a better relationship with my family because I feel and that was something that came up again, like feeling like I have no roots, Like my mom's side of the family were kind of disjointed. We have this like little bubble of like our immediate family that we're close to, and then everyone else is very dispersed. There's like resentment, there's just it's just like we don't fuck with y'all. And then they're on my dad's side of the family, there's just a disconnect because me and my dad's relationship has not been like I'm always just kind of trying to focus on him, him and me, him and me and not realizing like sometimes you gotta like go around the person that you're trying to heal with and heal those other relationships so that you guys can come back together. And that's what I've realized is like me doing that work with Sylvia and then also now like developing relationships with my cousins in Texas that I haven't spoken to since I was a little girl, is making my dad and our relationship even more richer and like making us like, oh, like oh you talk to Aunt Patsy what she say, like, oh my, and then him sharing more stories with me because I don't know what to ask certain things. I don't even know what to ask, you know, so.
Speaker 3: Well where you get to kind of go to the root of the wounds that like unfortunately and like our parents don't talk about because we kind of come from cultures that are like we aren't talking about that, you know, and like unless you have the information, how would you know, And a lot of us don't have the information.
Speaker 2: And even when you're telling me, talking to me.
Speaker 3: About your experience, I was just like, damn, Like that is powerful because I was thinking about like even my relationship with my parents and like we are cool, you know, we're good, and we're pretty close, and like I could call them, but like I don't need to call my parents every day. Like I probably didn't talk to my parents on the phone the entire time I was gone, and I didn't feel a way about it, and like if I did there with some pictures of Luna, but like I just realized that like there are there's such even for your you know, for you too, like for your dad, there's such walls up because they have childhood trauma, and if you don't know what to ask, you're just feeling awkward, like I'm trying to get to know you more, you know, and it feels it feels huge, and especially as black people, especially with our history being so dark and rich, it's like it's a sensitive thing and and you know, just like I've I've found out glimpse of things about my family history and like you know about like adoption and abortions and just like other other families and things that I had no idea. But then we don't stop to think about how has that affected our parents and then how does that in turn affect us? And I told you like even when I went to Mexico with Ariel and Sane and had that like super super like crazy experience where I experienced feeling all that pain from my female ancestors, and I would have like I just knew it was that. I just realized, there's so much, like you said, that we've inherited, so much fear, We've inherited, like you know, even like things that come up in my relationship jealousy, like distrust, and it's real, and we sometimes we just chop it up like you said, is like, oh, that's just who I am, or that's just what it is, or this is just my relationship with my parents, or this is just who he is without really being able to have the tools to delve into where did you come from? And what am I holding in my womb that I want to clear so that I'm not giving it to Luna into you know, her kids. So I'm like super proud of you for doing the work, and now I want to go work with it.
Speaker 2: Sylvia Ancestral.
Speaker 3: And it made me also think about when we first sat down with her, ever before we had the retreat, when we were just like there visiting, I had a reading with her and the very first thing she said to me and I honestly I think this scared the shit out of me and I recognize it now, And she literally looked at me and said, no one's laughing. Your ancestors aren't laughing. And I was just like, bitch, what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck does that mean?
Speaker 3: Like I wasn't expecting to open with that, you know, and like basically like our you know, our our journey is necessary and it's not just to us, and it is like to be taken seriously. But you don't know you have access to these type of tools and people unless you actually do the work to like kind of just follow in the guide.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think also, like I think about this like term you hear about. You hear a lot where they say, like healing isn't linear, And I understand that profoundly now because I was really trying to be linear about the healing of me and my dad's relationship, like going straight to him to try and heal this, not realizing that there were other options. And like, if you're listening right now, you're trying to heal a relationship with a parent or whoever, Like I encourage you to think outside of the box and like consider going around them. And you know, sometimes it's about healing other parts of your lineage, not just that one in particular, and inevitably it will those that healing energy will echo into other parts of your relationships, including the one you're actually trying to heal. And so that's what I realized in this experience is that like I was really actively like wanting to sit down in front of my dad and say, like we have shit to do. We have like I want to I want us to be closer, like let's do this, let's go on dad and daughter dates. And it's like, okay, it just didn't feel like it.
Speaker 3: Still can be surface. You can't really dig up in the shit.
Speaker 1: Right, so like going around it and like under it and above it, like I'm starting to feel like, Okay, this is actually what's going to help really heal this wound.
Speaker 3: And this is really what like TNTRA is. You know, it's about the energetic healing, it's about the spear healing.
Speaker 2: It's about the healing that we do on.
Speaker 3: A soul level, like we are souls inhabiting vessels. And I know I say this a lot, but it's so true, and we like underestimate what that means to be this vast and like when you decide to like energetically heal, it's contagious and even like Erica, you know sharing this experience. Now if someone's at home thinking like damn, like what does that look like for me? Even when you shared it with me, and obviously I have access to Sylvia, but like, just it made its contagious for me. And that's the beautiful thing about energetic and spiritual work is like it doesn't have to be directly transmitted for it to be transmitted. And it's crazy because you said something to me, and I started thinking about my childhood and then Orlando woke up and was like, I had a dream about you know, me as a kid. And the thing is a lot of us don't realize. And I think you said this in the in the episode and take a hike, bitch. Is that a lot of like a lot of trauma results in loss of memory of your childhood and you think it's because you just got old and you have a lot of memories. And that's something too. But I realized recently that a lot of the things that I blacked out was intentional. But I don't I can't really like I haven't really gone deep to figure out why. But there's certain like I have moments, but there's a lot of things I've forgotten and I just realized, like you, doing the work is contagious to me now because now I know I have as if I if I just scratched the surface, I have a level of access to healing that maybe I didn't you know, realize, And the same for every all of our friends and everyone around us, and just like too, you know, one of our really good friend's child to actually just came to the retreat and now I'm sure that shifted her. And like That's the beautiful thing about doing this work on yourself is that inevitably the energetic healing spreads.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Even we mentioned this before, like we were we sat down with the girls and they're like, we want to do like a ceremony, and we were just like kind of let them lead, and they did a bunch of things that we've done in ceremony, and I was like, they've never been to these ceremonies, but they've been on property and they've been with us in this last.
Speaker 2: Six years of our process.
Speaker 3: And it's beautiful to know that just healing myself has transmitted to our girls and that they are seeking and recognizing that there is there are ways to access all around and not just physically and I think we underestimate that work. You know, you're working out, you're doing exercises, you're getting a trainer, you're eating right, but like there is some deep ass work that needs to happen for us to experience like the ultimate joy and pleasure in this lifetime, and it requires like it's not always easy and like even the you know, yesterday, I was like in my head a lot, and I felt it.
Speaker 2: My body was tense.
Speaker 3: I was holding my breath and Orlando like described me and he was like looked at me, and he put his hand on my chest and he was just like you're safe, You're home, and I was just like he's like breathe. He made me breathe with him, and I just was like in my head, like how did he know I was in my head? Like I don't even know if I realized I had been so heavily like in my head, but I felt it in my body as soon as he triggered me to do it, and he laid me on his chest and like like patted me, and it was something that triggered me the past literally like shot me back into like my childhood self and it made me cry and I wasn't feeling emotional at the time.
Speaker 2: It just like happened so quickly.
Speaker 3: It was like my body was defaulting on me like ooh ooh, like and I was just like a baby. And then I and I just felt it felt nourishing in a way that I needed him to recognize that and I'm grateful for it. But then he lifted up my shirt to touch his, and there was a feeling inside of me that was like it made me feel like I could feel that I was just a soul and that my soul was pressing against the front of my body to be closer to his. You know, I felt like as soon as he lifted my shirt, I was like I felt my spirit, my infinite self, like press up against the front of my body to be closer to his. And I had this thought like I've probably known him in so many ethers, but this is this unique opportunity that we get to touch physically, and that I could feel like the ease in that like anything I'm in my head about is really not important, and that I was safe and I was home, and like it's like it just it caused like those all those quick you know thoughts that quickly like it was so it was like a reality check, you know, and it was just it's interesting how we are. So and even on the retreat, a lot of the girls I talked to were like telling me at points they got in their heads assuming that people were like, oh, like.
Speaker 2: Talking about them, or like.
Speaker 3: They were already grouped up, so I'm gonna go back to my room, and I was like, I'm we are rarely in environments where we can say, were you talking about me? And we're like, no, girl, we were just like chatting like oh, like can I sit here? Like yeah, I have a seat, Like yeah, let's come join in the conversation. But we're not in environments where our nervous systems are regulated. Then you feel safe enough to say that to strangers. But the truth is we're all making up narratives in our head that are not real. And when we can get out of our heads and out of this physical realm, like then we can like ease into the fearlessness because like the truth is like there's nothing to fear because we never die. And it's just like it's these small glimpses of like your experience and seeing so many women tainted by these ideas that like are just not real, These narratives we tell ourselves and these beliefs that we've inherited that are not even ours.
Speaker 2: And it's just like the.
Speaker 3: Gift in surrendering and asking spirit for like fulfill me and bring me the people that I need, bring me the and like following that path is such a gift that we're gonna like that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: No for real, I mean, I totally agree. I think about, yeah, having those conversations with a few different women on the retreat who had made up these narratives in their mind and then like getting into the practice of yes, going up to someone and saying, hey, can I can I sit here and talk to you? And like how uncomfortable that is in any other circumstance. Because we've created this little bubble of permission on property, women feel more empowered to ask questions that they never would. They would just suffer in silence and then write off people and add that to the list of why I don't fuck with bitches, you know, Like I don't fuck with bitches, you know. And when all you had to do was just say, hey, I'm gonna ask this question, I was talry to my cousin yesterday and she was saying how she's has like really people pleasing issues and like she was like, there's this girl and I really like her. She's really cool, not like dating wise, Like she's a really cool friend. She does like spoken word, and my cousin she does music, and she's like and she wants me to come over and jam with her. She wants me to like play the guitar while she does spoken word, and it's just like not my thing, Like I just don't I don't fuck with spoken word like that, and I honestly don't have fucking time to do that, like I'm trying to work on my own shit. And so I've literally been avoiding her, like and I really like her, but I'm scared that she's gonna ask me to do this jam session with her that I don't want to do, and I don't know how to tell her no. And I was like, so you're gonna just like forfeit a friendship because you don't know how to say no to this isn't my thing.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 1: Thinking, like how many women do that forfeit friendships? Because either they're making up narratives in their mind, they don't know how to like say hey, like I don't really want to do that, and like thinking the other person that's gonna hate them for it. And I told her, I was like, bitch, Like if you said no to her, she'll probably go find someone else to go do it with her. Like it's that simple, Like you're you're you're actually making yourself so important.
Speaker 2: It might not even think be what she needs maybe just like a hangout.
Speaker 1: You know. And she's like, I really like want to hang out with her, but I'm nervous that she's gonna keep asking me for this thing that I don't want to give her. I was like, oh my god, Like as women like we have such a heart. But then she like has no problem extending like really crazy text messages to like guys that are like like she was, she was just telling me the story about this guy who like shopped in the bed or something when what yeah, like like should in the beddy like years ago in high school or something while you're having sex and then like and like when it was happening, like she she saw the shit and he just was like that's not mine and like got up and like walked out, and she had to like wash her sheets, and she was like, what the fuck? And she like ran into him like years later recently actually, and then like a few nights ago, she just randomly texted him like remember when you shit in my bed in high school or in college? And I was like, so you have no problem texting this guy this, but you can't say no to your friend. I'm like, what the fuck is wrong?
Speaker 2: When she's still mad no?
Speaker 1: But it was just like it's like women, we can be really extreme in one way and then like super cut off in another way, Like she feels really comfortable kind of like exposing a guy, but has a really hard time like communicating herself. Yeah, And I was I was like thinking like wow, like how many how many friendships have died because of just these made up storylines in our head because we didn't know how to say hey. Like that made me uncomfortable thinking like if we said that, she was going to think whatever about me? And I'm just really grateful that we've created a space, at least for five days where women can practice, can practice saying no, can practice saying yes, can practice like just vocalizing their needs, not being afraid to ask for too much, not being afraid to just be quiet and be at peace. And it's just it's so important for women to have these spaces and men too, like men having these spaces too, And like I'm realizing too with men, like how much how much they need spaces to be I already know this, but to be vulnerable. And it's just like I read our comments sometimes and like there's so many hurt.
Speaker 2: Men's so basic. They're just so basic.
Speaker 3: And I try not to let that pollute my mind about like just the the majority of men, because it can't possibly be this.
Speaker 1: Well, just like women, we need safety. Like I I got fed some sort of like ad or something. I don't know what it was, but it was like these are the things that men need to be asked or like men need to be asked or told, and it was like they need to be told, like you're doing a good job, they need to be told. Like like it was a few different things and it was like not that different from what women need, but.
Speaker 2: It just like was delivered. It was just different, like different words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like we all kind of want the same thing in ways, there's a safety that men need as well.
Speaker 3: Is there a book on that is there a book on like affirmations for men.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should write it.
Speaker 3: We might need to, like we should like research all our male friends and yeah, because you know what, Like and I.
Speaker 1: Was talking to this, to this guy that I'm seeing, and he was saying how hard it's it is for him to receive affirmations for me and like compliments for me, and then he's like felt resistance in his body when I do that, And that's like my love language with in love, like I love giving men at words of affirmation, saying like I'm really impressed by you, and like I just do that naturally, and I never I never considered how uncomfortable it would make someone.
Speaker 3: Well, if the people are not if you're not used to it, it can be uncomfortable. Sometimes I didn't realize it, but I resonate with that, like in my body it feels like I don't know, but no, like, yeah, a lot of times we don't examine how things feel in our body and we're people pleasing and so that's like shout out to him for even recognizing that and then being able to communicate it. But it's just like it's also a practice being able to receive and also to to to affirm because that's not like my strongest that's not my strong point. So and then like we talk all the time, rewrite, and so you would think that I would have more words, but then I feel like stuck when it comes to words of affirmation. So not even with myself. Hmm, it's crazy. What, like you said, a week of tapping into your own pleasure and your body and saying like do I want to do this?
Speaker 2: How does this make me feel? Why?
Speaker 3: Like asking the questions you want to ask. But again, it's being in a place where you feel safe and your nervous system is regulating.
Speaker 2: Is it tarot time? Time?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Because I'm high this backwood I put some rose petals. It was very beautiful. It's actually really delicious. I'm about to smoke the whole thing. But I'm high. It's rose petals and a little bit lavender, and I have a I have a bold cigar.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is this just five Bold cigars?
Speaker 2: I guess it's flavorless.
Speaker 1: Is it just the it's the og backwood.
Speaker 3: I think I like this one. This might be this might this might be my winter. It's because I'm I'm wise and older. I don't need all those flavors.
Speaker 1: The seven of swords.
Speaker 2: Seven of swords.
Speaker 1: He looks happy, but he's like he's balancing a lot of things. He's carrying a lot of things. He's leaving some things behind.
Speaker 2: Seven of swords. Hmm, let's see. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Traditionally, the seven of swords indicate theft, betrayal, deception, and trickery. You may be trying to get away with something and are sneaking around behind other people's backs, hoping to go undetected. If you're lucky, you might get away with your secret intact, but if you're unlucky, others will soon find out what you've done, causing your shame and embarrassment. Be aware that anytime you use cunning or deception to gain an advantage over someone or something else, you're at risk of being found out, and even if you are not, the cover up will require a tremendous amount of effort and it may not be worth it. Alternatively, you may be the victim of someone else's betrayal. Others are not being candid with you, and you may be unaware of their lies and deception.
Speaker 1: Are you lying to me?
Speaker 3: No, okay, I'm not gonna lie you may trust someone who then turns out to be running their own agenda, leaving you high and dry. Look out for any sneaky behavior, and listen to your intuition if something does not feel right or seems too good to be true.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what this made me think of? Last night?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: I told the story of last night. Oh my god, you guys, last night was crazy. Last night I started, I've never spiraled so hard in my life, so fast. I don't know if this has anything to do with this, but.
Speaker 3: Last night I'm almost at the rem sleep. What's the what's the what's the really deep one? You know, the deep one, Lucid, I don't know, I'm in the deep. I'm an Ram. I'm like right there.
Speaker 1: So I'm having like a little girls night with my cousin and my bestie and like we're just sitting there talking and my cousin was helping me with Iri while I was gone in Costa Rica, and she goes, you know, you check IRI's iPad? I was like, yeah, I do. And she's like, do you know someone named poopo Head and her iPad? And I was like, no, who the fuck is poopoo Head? And she was like, there's someone in her iPad named poopo Head and he must have messaged her and said like, I don't want to be your boyfriend. And I was like boyfriend. She's like, yeah, you need to go look in her iPad. So she was like, go look now. So I went upstairs. God Irie's iPad turned it on, and I'm looking through fucking her text and I'm looking through poopoo Head looking for poopo Head. I looked through, I find poopo Head and that's not even what she said. So my cousin was getting I get Iri fucked up out here because Poopohead just said I don't want to be your friend. And then I Rey didn't even respond because relatives are getting me fucked up because Iris unbothered, I realized as I read her text message with her friends, she's the most unbothered friend of all of them. She doesn't really give a fuck. So anyway, I then I start looking through the text and I see that there's a message from someone named BFF two and the emoji is a is like, has the emoji is this man with like a a what's it called a goateee? And I'm like who the fuck is bf F two with a goate? So I look in the text and it's like the first text is IRI, and then she goes, is this a mirror? And she and he is like it's E M, I R and yes, you called me while I was at work, bitch, I said at work, who the fuck is a mirror? You guys? I was trembling, like, I was like, who the fuck is a mirror? Why is a mere texting?
Speaker 2: Then you're going roadblocks and I was text like, why is this.
Speaker 1: Grown ass man texting my eight year old? Then I go and I was like, let me co check on roadblocks, Like what the fuck is happening on roadblocks? I haven't checked in like four months. I go in roadblocks, I see all of her friend friends and I see someone named a mirror in there, and I'm like, oh, no, they've gotten her. They've gotten to her. My parental controls weren't strong enough. Somehow someone has messaged her grown box and she got a phone number and now they're facetiming. I haven't even been here. I saw the first message was like in December, and then there was another one like like last week. I'm like having a pan attack my friends like egging me on. They're stressing me the fuck out, Like, what are we gonna do. You can't shame her, Like I was like, I'm gonna go wake her ass right up. I'm gonna go wake her up right the fuck now. I'm about to curse her out. And she was like, no, you can't do that. She's going to start lying to you because she knows that you went through her her iPad. You can't shame her. You don't want to make her seem like she's in trouble. Definitely, don't start the conversation saying you're not in trouble, because everyone knows that's code for you're in fucking trouble.
Speaker 2: This is a lot of advice, bitch, I have a lot of advice they were giving. Oh my god, it was I already just wore her ass.
Speaker 1: I was telling her. I was like, I'm not good with my faces. My faces are fucked Like I already like have judgmental face, and I don't even mean to. I have resting bitch face. It's just part of my demeanor. So anyway, they were like, we have to call him. What's his phone number? So I fucking star six seven called the Star six seven Star six seven, and I look at the area code and it's six one zero, and so I'm like, Romo's like, what is six one zero? And we look at it's Allentown, Pennsylvania. I'm like, what the fuck? Who is her? Fucking this predator lives in Philly? Like what the fuck is going on? I fucking call the number and someone answers and I'm like hello, No one says anything. I'm like, hello, Hello, no one says anything. Hello was like yes, and I could hear it's like a grown ass man. And I was like, Hi, is this a mirror? And he was like yeah. And I was like, why are you texting eight year olds? Mirror? And he was like, oh, you are you talking about Johnny? I was like Johnny. I was like thinking of my head, Oh, so you have a fucking list of little eight year olds you're fucking texting you fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Johnny, my daughter. Why are you texting eight year olds? Why are you texting my eight year old daughter? Amir?
Speaker 2: Where do you live?
Speaker 1: Who are you? He's like whoa relax, one question at a time, and I was like the ah fucking dacity, And honestly, I was triggered also because I remember when my baby daddy cheated on me and this bitch sent the picture of her pregnancy and send her number and then I called and I had all these questions and she had the audacity to tell me to calm the fuck down. That's how I felt. I was triggered. I was like, where are you located? And he was like, no comment, and like the two aunties at the table are like.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm like, who are you? And he was like no comment? And I was like I just hung up, and they're like, why did you hang up? Had we had to ask more questions? I was like, don't have any more fucking questions to ask. I'm waking her up and they're like you can't wake her up.
Speaker 2: How long did this go on?
Speaker 1: This just went off for like thirty minutes, because then I was like deep diving into roll blocks, like trying to find deleted messages. I was googling how to find a leading message on rollblocks. Apparently you can't delete messages they're an archive, but there were none, so I didn't know how the fuck they got into this phone number. So I was really confused, and then I went on a deep dive of her history on on the Googles, and my daughter's just searching like how to do a backhand spring and like just basic eighteen year old chef.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they left and they told me like, Erica, don't worry. We're gonna like call her therapists tomorrow. We're gonna find the best way to have this conversation because clearly you're not well equipped. I was like, I'm not. I'm not. I'm going too bitches, and no, kid, I'm gonna fuck this sala up. So I was like I was like told when I was. When they were leaving, I was like, I'm gonna call Jamila because I need to call Mela because they were both for kids are on rodblocks and this is fucked up. I need to make sure Luna doesn't have a mirror as a friend either, and she's not talking to a mirror. So I called Amila and I'm like Amila, Jamila, and she's like, I'm like, are you sleep She's.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, as I'm sure you could hear.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, first of all, the team never responded about our call tomorrow, so I don't even know if we're having the call at nine am or not. She was like okay, and I was like and secondly, I was talking to some fucking adult name Amir, and I don't know what to do. She found him on Roadblocks. He lives in Philly, was like a mirror.
Speaker 2: She's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was living a double life.
Speaker 1: I don't even know my own child.
Speaker 3: I was like, roadblocks, Luna's on rope Bucks all the time. And I was like, wait, so what do you mean what are they talking about?
Speaker 2: I was like, you called. She was like yeah. She's like. I was like, he said no comment with his voice. I was like, you heard him. She was like. I was like he was a grown man. She was like yeah.
Speaker 3: I was literally like about to go wake up Lunena, like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: And then I'm like, well, how do you spell it? Give me the give me the number. I put the fucking number in my phone. It's our cousin, it's their friend, it's our cousins. My it's my cousin's son. Fucking Sheena. I was like, bitch, she knows him.
Speaker 1: So Amir must have a mir Luna must have shared Amir's contact to fucking Iri, So the bit moji was already there, and I guess a mir is saved in Luna's iPad is bf F two, So I was like, why the fuck is his name bf F two in her phone? So anyway, then I was like, I gotta go, I gotta I gotta call a mer back.
Speaker 2: So I'm like it's three ams said, I don't.
Speaker 1: Give a fuck. It's like call a mer back and he's like hello, I'm like a mirror. It's Erica from Good Moms and he's like, oh hey, And I was like, why the fuck are you texting my daughter? I was like, why would you let me be in distressed? Why would you let a mom be in distress? Why would you play with me like this on the phone? And he was like, I thought someone. I thought like someone was prank calling me and he's like I was just fading back into sleep, thinking like who did I hurt? Who would like play on the phone about me.
Speaker 2: Texting eight or bitch?
Speaker 1: I told him, I said I was going to track you down and fucking end your life, and then Sheena was going to come end my life, and then it was really going to be good. Mom's bad choices, but like all bad my.
Speaker 2: Little cousin, Oh my.
Speaker 3: I was like, I literally trying to wrap my head around our kids talking grown me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but what would they be talking about. I was like, I, here's a double life.
Speaker 1: And then she'd be like, that's what you get for showing your daughter how to prank call people.
Speaker 2: They'd love to prank call people. Now it's against you.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I was trembling for one hour, even after I found out the news that it wasn't true, Like it took me like at least an hour to like, come down, I've fucked up. I literally was like, I don't need to be a mom. I don't need to be a parent. I suck at parenting. I don't know how to talk to my kid. I was about to fucking pull her ass out of the bed. I was going to like blame her for everything. Also, I can't believe this, like went on under my nose. She's living a double life. She's only eight, Like what else?
Speaker 2: Don't I know?
Speaker 1: It was crazy? So all that to say was the sneaking. I don't know if this card has anything.
Speaker 3: To do with that, but it says on a positive note. You know you cannot do everything at once, nor should you. Instead, you must prioritize, but it's important to you and direct your focus and attention on the few tasks that will move you closer to your goals. It's the eighty twenty. Twenty percent of your work will account for eighty percent of your results, so focus on twenty percent. You may be able to accept some responsibilities or duties but not all of them, or you may say yes to some projects at the expense of others. Basically, take it easy and chill the fuck out. I'm trying, Okay, just ease and pleasure. Ease and pleasure. Everything we want is already ours.
Speaker 1: And our kids are not talking to strangement on the internet.
Speaker 3: They don't Our eight year olds a nine year old are not living double lives.
Speaker 2: Do we have an affirmation?
Speaker 1: Trust your kids.
Speaker 3: That's all that breathing, and that's what the fuck you got. We're gonna We're gonna have to Okay, fine, and want to do that. The affirmation is we can add it later. Yeah, I don't know. It's not coming to me. I'm not going to force it. Okay, don't force it anyway, don't forget to sign up for Patreon because you won't get any of this in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: We're going off season. Come to our live show.
Speaker 3: We will be in Philadelphia on March thirteenth, We'll be in DC on March fourteenth. We'll be in New York. No, yeah, we'll be on New York on the sixteenth, Atlanta on the twenty first, and we have special guests.
Speaker 1: And we have in Houston on April eighteenth, Yes we do.
Speaker 3: And Erica will be wearing her hat and I might be wearing my hat too. We love you, guys, and we'll see you soon. Bye.
Speaker 1: Eight