Speaker 1: This month, get a five court jug of nap of full synthetic motor oil plus a nap of platinum oil filter for twenty one ninety eight. That's a pretty unbelievable deal, but trust us, it's totally.
Speaker 2: Real, but only for a limited time.
Speaker 1: So get a nap a full synthetic and a nap of platinum oil filter for twenty one ninety eight today, quality parts, helpful people.
Speaker 2: That's nappa No how now.
Speaker 1: General States pricing Sales prices do not include a putable state, local taxes, or recycling piece.
Speaker 2: Offer ends four thirty nineteen. Yeah, what's up, y'all? Was going on? Brother, He's a legendary queen's rapper. Hey, Hank Segreed is your boy? You know I he's a Miami hip hop pioneer. Up is DJEFN.
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the most professional, unprofessional podcast. This is drinks Champo. Every day is New Year's Eve. Hey, Hanks as viet this is your boy in r UP dj e f N And this is a drink chanps motherfucking podcast.
Speaker 2: And right now we have.
Speaker 4: One of the members from one of the most legend DEBI bears.
Speaker 2: In hip hop.
Speaker 4: He is also one of the best producers that ever hands that lived, hands down. He is also the man behind everything that was produced there. He's also he is also a very lion, this type of person. He came to the lions Den.
Speaker 2: He didn't care about the Romans or none of that. He came.
Speaker 4: He flew out on his own dime. He's a legend. I knew him from Twelfth Street. I knew him from back then, and he is in the house with the drink champs. In case you guys are confused or don't know who I'm talking about, I'm talking about the legendary have it of Mark May.
Speaker 2: I am very listening.
Speaker 4: I'm very This is one of my most excited interviews because I know our history and I know how cool we are.
Speaker 2: But I know how I know how.
Speaker 4: The internet, you know, take ship up and switch and switching and bounce it. And the interesting thing about you is like, I just recently got asked to do a show. It's called Hot Hot Ones, right where you do the Hot Wings. And I was like, yo, I wanted to change it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, listen, it's a show.
Speaker 4: It's a show is called It's on Complex. So I was I was like, yo, I want to change it up a little bit. Tell them about dow five wings that's real hot, and.
Speaker 2: I'll do five of the strongest vodka in the world.
Speaker 4: And I thought about it. I was like, half could have easily said that to me. He's gonna said, Yo, y'a, I'll do it, but I want to do it on this and you did not.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for kid.
Speaker 4: So listen, you got one of the best hip hop stories I ever want this beat. This is one of the best hip hop stories I ever heard. You made shook ones or for the Project Stove. Yeah, he is very smart. How many other people been cooking on the Project Stove?
Speaker 2: It ain't making a dollar. Let's make some noise. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: At that time, people in Baisley, people in forty people were really listening to the Project Solved.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about it. Said that is the that is the before you're lighted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right before you light it. You know what I'm saying, before come on and all that.
Speaker 2: You know, So let me ask you, did you think of the beat when you heard that.
Speaker 5: Nah, you know, I was just in the fucking projects, you know, broke as fuck, just like want something like I just got to make some ship.
Speaker 2: So you know, the stove inspired me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I was like, yeah, let me throw this into the beat and you know whatever is after the first album, this is you. I never really considered Juvenile Hill. I never even I never think about it, no doubt. So I always be like, you know what I'm saying. The Infamous album is like my first album, and the the juvenile hell.
Speaker 2: Is like the miscarriage.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah he No, he didn't executive produce it, but he he really helped us out.
Speaker 2: Like he wasn't nobody. He didn't talk about the Infamous album. No, he didn't know. Yeah, he used to drive out. Let me look at the lesson Man, that is so dope. That was our first album right there. You produced this on this as well.
Speaker 5: No, I got my first taste of production on there. I really didn't know how to produce at that time, right, so I just did, like, you know, one or two songs on there.
Speaker 2: Because you went into art and design, so that means very smart. I'm not smart. Let's make for that's a prestigious school. My brother from I'm from from the town. I know it is. So when did you start producing? Like, like what.
Speaker 5: Happened back when the producer asked me for We asked for a beat from a known producer.
Speaker 2: I've seen Ris, not Riz, but I'm not gonna blow his name up. Whoever it was. I should we petty on drink? Chaps? Right, take another drink? Take another drink? More did you drink? We need you to get petty right now?
Speaker 5: Come on, all right, But I love this guy to death. But p Rod asked us for like twenty five grand and our budget was only sixty thousand, and he asked us for twenty five thousand.
Speaker 2: I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna make my own beats for real. That's how it started. That's how it started. Wow, during during this project, during no during the it was that project. It was that project because I seen Rizzard inside the label and he said that you asked him for a beat. He told you to keep making your own beats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he inspired me to. He was like no, no, not God, make your own ship. And then I was like, all right, fuck it. Then I made my own ship. I didn't even know how to make beats really, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I just was like just.
Speaker 5: Watching people because you know, because you know you're from left right, loge pros from over there.
Speaker 2: I used to go over there to lodge.
Speaker 5: Pro crib and then watch him make beats. And whenever I used to ask him questions like yo, how you do that, He'd be like like, chill, Like chill, don't ask questions, just watch.
Speaker 2: So I used to just watch large pro do beats.
Speaker 4: With the infamous out right, and he learned from the best of the game.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, q Tib was ill and he like, we didn't have no money back then, so you know, they was just willing to help us, just.
Speaker 2: Just just from the buzz of juvenile Hell, it wasn't no buzz. It wasn't the word. I mean, look, I got it in Florida. I got this in Miami.
Speaker 5: I mean, now it's a buzz like you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, that was our first album.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't no buzz.
Speaker 5: I got this before Shook Ones and all that, right, I mean, but it was cool to make some noise project all the way.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, Like we were bumping it.
Speaker 4: Listen, he gave kres Won a tennis ball from nineteen Yeah, it was not.
Speaker 2: Like nineteen ninety three years old, from from nineteen forty three before kres was born.
Speaker 4: Tennis boys, a little cares you signed this for me, and you know what I mean, this is my man man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you guys you worked with Biggie Smalls, Right, how was that? I mean, it was pretty cool, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: We had just dropped, you know what I'm saying, the infamous album and he was working on Life After Death.
Speaker 2: So Puff hit me up. He was like, yeah, I need some tracks for whatever. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: But it's a strange story that happened because I gave I sent Puff some beats and then we actually did it in the studio. Like the beat that I did it got lost whatever he paid for and like Puff is like a gangster, He was like, Yo, where's the track I paid? He was like, I was like, yo, I got it. He was like, well, you're gonna make this beat right there, you do it, You're gonna do it over. So then I had to, you know, recollect it and just do it over.
Speaker 2: Now what beat was that living to my last day, money to kids, good Night, the ones with the locks on it on.
Speaker 4: And you just did famous. You got something to do with that with the Kanye sh the video was wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I spent like.
Speaker 5: Six months in Cali working on on on on the album with Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I spent that time out there.
Speaker 5: I only got, like you know, wanting to have tracks on there, but it was worth it.
Speaker 2: Just smoke already, man, Just go back to blunt. You ain't supposed to currency. You inflorenced me currency. I'm over here smoking a comb. You do you don't want me to smoke that?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: So you used to drink and J back the original Drink Champions, Yeah yeah, j Would you say that was the worst days of your life?
Speaker 2: That was which you said that the worst? The word like you was bad. I said that was like the roughest days of mine. Yeah. Yeah. We used to wake up drinking that.
Speaker 4: I went to Queens Bridge one time, like eleven o'clock in the morning. A lot of people don't know this. The first time I met you wasn't through Capone. It was through Twin Me and Twin was locked up and smarting big up the Twin for queens Bridge, Mo, nigga, Big Twin makes I came and you guys got shook ones. You got the number one record in the world. You sitting on the bench, on top of the bench just down the bottle, E and J just fall.
Speaker 2: And everybody like, oh ship. I was like, Yo, this nigga's around.
Speaker 4: It was in the world with me, like to see and you was you was at that time, you was dead up, still living in the hood.
Speaker 2: And you were you had the number one record.
Speaker 4: You could have bounced like after I made money, I was like, I thought about you. I was like that nigga really stayed like you duped.
Speaker 2: It out for a while for a little second.
Speaker 5: Did you save at least what you were? Did I save save the bread? You save money? Nah, we were spending that ship was spending that yo.
Speaker 4: But yo, that that was ill, Like that was my first experience.
Speaker 2: Like I came to Queen's Bridge and I've seen you the first day.
Speaker 4: I remember Twin introducing us, But I remember that ship was like ill to me, like to see that you was really still out there, like and you was rich, Like you know what I'm saying, Like you you have money coming in your niggas had shows that that record was everywhere.
Speaker 5: Now because you know what it was like, because when you're living in the project exactly like where you come from or whatever, when you got respect, you don't feel like going anywhere, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You got that respect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not saying like I was a gangster or anything like that, but I just had that respect, you know what I'm saying. Out there, and I could have money.
Speaker 2: You're comfortable being the you know what I mean. It's respect.
Speaker 5: Some niggas get money and they gotta leave because they don't got no.
Speaker 2: Respect, you know what I'm saying. So I stayed out there for a reasonable amount of time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then and then and then what made you find what was the final step where you said, I gotta get the fuck upout it?
Speaker 5: Because I used to come in the crib like around you know, four o'clock in the morning, five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Was out, there was out, There was a wild and knock you the knock you out, knock you out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's wow like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you know, after a while, it was like you can't dangle meet in front of the wolves for too long. So I just was like, you know, let me just go because you know what it was why it took me so long, Because I was scared.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm say saying.
Speaker 5: I always lived in the projects, living on my own.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The lyric you said, no matter how much I get, I gotta stay tuned to that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It was wild, but you know so you know, I was a little scared, so I was like, you know, fuck it. I just went on on my own, became a grown man. It was like I gotta get my own credit. You know what I'm saying, Get on some grown ship.
Speaker 4: You can't get You was way too big of an artist, way too big. And but your block is famous, like people got to know twelve Street run. Our test is the next building from you.
Speaker 2: Right, This is correct? Right, that is correct.
Speaker 4: It's half building on test building and then Compons.
Speaker 5: Building right and Compons building right there, and all of our families.
Speaker 2: Was all cool with this crazy I'm saying.
Speaker 5: All so like when I see ron Ron on TV run our tests on TV, like you know.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be calling a metal world peace, but plan you know, so when I see him and stuff like that. It's not like a thing where we'll be like yo oh ship he from my projects.
Speaker 5: Nah, we all know each other like it's like really family.
Speaker 4: I've seen Roman in club live with nas. He pulled out a nineteen eighty nine Nokia phone. I said, Slime, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Step it up. You got phones? Man?
Speaker 4: When I say player and Carriss, when I'm still looking for you, cares want to give you.
Speaker 2: A fucking phone. What kind of food do you have? He's still a beetle. He was that serious. Though he is dead. He got to say that. He just said, he's said he has a beat, but we got we gotta work no more.
Speaker 4: I think apparently listen, you can't get Carris run direct him and rock him is hard, niggas. To just reach direct, you gotta hit the person in person, and then that person.
Speaker 2: Has that person. Yeah, and you know they get on ships and ship like that. Let's make some noise, you care arrested. Goddamnit, rock him responding to that.
Speaker 4: Ship dock and but that block in twelfth Street. You have ron ron like we used to like when I used out there and I used to play ball. We used to think of rom Rn as a butch, like he was the guy who came in then to throw things out, right, he really made it, Like, how did you know that from the beginning.
Speaker 5: I mean his father used to know, his pops was you know, before he was on the block. His pops used to have him out there and twenty degree whether playing ball on the bus, this is true, and his father knocking him down like this.
Speaker 2: So you already knew that.
Speaker 5: When he did make I didn't think he was gonna make it, But when he did make it, I was like, oh, of course.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's kind of similar to Serena Williams and Venus Williams and the story.
Speaker 2: Like Romron it was made to be.
Speaker 4: Tough, like people do think that, Like you know, he's in the NBA and you know his pop like he's he is a rude like nigga on that course.
Speaker 2: What I mean by like, you know what I'm saying, like his.
Speaker 4: Pops told him to be the toughest dude, Like his past was a man's.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And when you see him on the court when he was doing this thing, it's not a mistake, you know what I'm saying, you'd be like, oh, ship like people think that he's crazy, but he's not crazy.
Speaker 2: He was just made to play that way to like and you know right.
Speaker 4: So now Juvenile Hell came out before Illmatic. Correct, yeah it did it?
Speaker 5: Did it?
Speaker 2: Did it? Did?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you see? Now I was recording Illmatic at any point.
Speaker 5: By the time he was recording Illmatic, me and him wasn't really hanging with each other no more because he was just Columbia just grabbed him whoever he.
Speaker 2: Was them like during the Juvenile because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we were teenagers together before even Juvenile Hell came out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we used to hang out and went to four together. No, I never went to A four.
Speaker 4: He never went to Tour four. No Queensbrich niggas makes no noise to tool for everybody in Queens. Nobody from Queens was here. Assume that's a school.
Speaker 2: Before it was the school to go to. We set it in body in the trump Man. I went to one. I went to twenty five. It was twenty six.
Speaker 4: Bliss seven Nigga were talking about Holy Holy and we never.
Speaker 2: Saw each other.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, That's great. Holy That's that's how I met Queensbridge.
Speaker 2: Because I was from Ahead. Yeah, I was from Left Frack.
Speaker 4: I got kicked out of older schools in Corona, Left Rack East l twenty five you gotta get to twenty seven, I sixty one. I got kicked out another school. Then they sent me to Ridgewood. I knew I was days preparing me for jail because there was no women in there.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo, hold on, they said this is a six Monday school. They gave me one more.
Speaker 4: Chance and I had to go to I s one twenty five forty six and Bliss from the seven.
Speaker 2: Linety six list forty six and Bliss you get out.
Speaker 4: And the two niggas I met was Cayam Capone Holly right which is Capone a cabone and LJ dude named LJ also from twelfth Street, also for twelve twelt Street member. Can you tell these niggas queen?
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, I'm honorary. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: When I first met Nory and No, he was like hanging around and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: He was almost like it was like he was from there, like yeah, brill act like you was like from there. He just came in. He fit in.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying or whatever whatever, But I was locked up with twin yep, and.
Speaker 2: Like it was credit in Lincoln and Lincoln.
Speaker 4: Okay, swatfid yes, we're eating now latest now lad, this is like golden sparfe.
Speaker 2: Make some noise for your niggas. Have never been a sad damn make lord on the crowd. Yeah, so yo, y'all. History is so crazy.
Speaker 4: So you and you and p because p Is are originally from Long Island, y'all connected.
Speaker 5: Queen p is from originally from from what I know, he's from like Queens and then his grandmother lived Bi Allen.
Speaker 2: You can't just say Queen's like left raight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was from left rack from up from because we called him pee wee like and then we.
Speaker 2: Called and we called him that too. Okay, So he was hold on having Here is Amanda? Here is Amanda? Here? Where is Amanda? Can I can I get another drink before shut out?
Speaker 4: We are shout out the best, you know, I told her outside. I said I can't front. It's the first time I said, doesn't look good. He said, you'll think it's looking good.
Speaker 2: We're looking good. We got we got.
Speaker 4: Pretty girls, the homies best yo, let's shout out the best liquors.
Speaker 2: Not only the liquor, but.
Speaker 4: They provided the females because having is here and he's a very special guest.
Speaker 2: He's a classic guy.
Speaker 4: And they got a spotting kindle, they got a spot another to spots and candle Laranda.
Speaker 2: I don't want to pronounce that. That's the hood and the rand. Yeah, yeah, that sounds like orange but.
Speaker 4: Spanish that i'd and cut the bay and cut la bay.
Speaker 2: They got the liquors. So happened whenever you out by little best Buy liquors?
Speaker 4: Man, what's their instagram at best By liquors?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: What is at best Buy liquors? Man? Definitely looking at it now.
Speaker 4: So I have man, you know so you said, y'all, yeah, he's from originally from.
Speaker 2: Left fright, from left fright.
Speaker 4: And when I met with the police, the police, this is not it's not a force a long.
Speaker 2: They kept it moving. They wanted to stop. It was weird. It was weird.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, it was weird, and we don't have when our friend is the first time we ever had.
Speaker 2: Police the second time. That's oh, I wasn't here. I was we're not faking, we're not taking last why we had to say I did when the police pulled up. Likes it all, likes it all. So so you guys age when you connected. When I first met p y'all didn't saying why y'all call him people? Come on, we don't know y'all. Y'all talking like family.
Speaker 5: But I met him when I was fifteen. I met him in this high school whatever whatever. He used to have Mad Jimmy on. It was blonde, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Blonde blonde.
Speaker 5: You know how back in the day's Kwame used to the streets. He had the whole thing.
Speaker 2: He used to call him the Golden Challenge.
Speaker 5: But he didn't heroin with me, but he was, you know, he was a cool ass nigga though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That we connected and then so when y'all met, was it instantly like yo talk he told you, yeah he does music, or like, how was it initially when y'all first met?
Speaker 5: Like nah, because we used to be Yeah, we used to be in the lunch room and Nigga used to be free styling at the tables. He was one of them free styling. I used to feast that blah blah blah blah. And then as soon as we met, it was like instant friends, like instant friends.
Speaker 2: Like instant you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And and he was rapping at the time on yah because I heard you wrote his first rhyme or.
Speaker 2: I mean he used to.
Speaker 5: He used to have his own rhymes and stuff like that. But but you know, when we got a deal and stuff like that, you know, I used to write and whatever.
Speaker 2: He didn't need it, but take the credit. Half go ahead, he wrote his first time. Listen, man, you won't lose it. You keep drinking. Do you want to drink? Amanda?
Speaker 4: Look, I'm Amanda is very pretty. She's on the podcast. What she's some best buy liquors. You're trying to show off for you?
Speaker 2: Half, Yeah, we've never we never had this, We never had this. This is the best look.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were pulling all the stops for you. Yeah. Yeahs though, Man, I love this, so listen.
Speaker 4: Fall As they just passed. How many how many borses you paid for in your life?
Speaker 2: How many what she sounds like you said, Boston's bushes? Yeah, how many of bushes I paid for in my life? Keep it real. Now keep keep it. I say like two was like like like I kind of disagree with you. I gotta say answer that. I just I just heard.
Speaker 4: I might be in a double digits in you a.
Speaker 3: Professional one and then you're the unprofessional one with the hangers.
Speaker 4: And he was like, come here, let's habit for moth. You were like the first Wesley snipe that one, like it was like the hip hop version.
Speaker 2: You was knocking down a lot of a lot of a lot of things. I mean, that's the mis back in the days, back in the day. Let's not at talking about nothing new. Back in the day, it was knocking down a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you was not saying a lot and you only pay for two aboitions.
Speaker 2: Listen, my experience is if you're dark skin and you're from twelve Streets powerful, you're a freak.
Speaker 4: If you're darskin and you're from twelve Streets, you're a freak.
Speaker 2: That makes some noise for me, no one was going on and Queen's rage. He's true. It is kind of truth. Home from show Street.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: You got another story. That's another show would I should have? So let's let's get you to Let's get to these rumors.
Speaker 4: Right, A lot of people they seen this email that came out and me and half what people don't know before the book was.
Speaker 2: Ro for everything. Me and you probably came out. Yes, you came out here, you hunger me in Miami like we were. Everything was cool for your birthday. That's right, for the birthday party. We're gonna get back to the birthday party. Right.
Speaker 4: But this this email came out they existed, right. It was a show that happened.
Speaker 2: In Orlando where Okay and.
Speaker 4: My DJ Butch Rock a Butch Rock, the promoter hit hit him and said, uh, it was he booked us. I guess he sent y'all half and then he was sending us a half and then this email comes out. They said, Mom, Deep didn't want to do a show if CNN is in the building.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you believe that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, okay, I ain't even gonna go deep, but anyway, you know what I'm saying, I kind of heard about that.
Speaker 2: You heard about I kind of heard about that.
Speaker 4: But for the record, you definitely have nothing to do with mam not wanting to do a show with CNN, like and caon, Look, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say, let me go throw it on the table.
Speaker 2: Our word. Victor Kwan and Kayak we know each other so disturbed by the email because I can tell it wasn't you. I could tell I was. I know you. I was definitely, I was definitely. Uh.
Speaker 5: I didn't see the email, but I heard about the situation. I was like, yeah, what the I was like, you know, no, reading them not coming A lot of times. Certain should be out of my hands because I don't give a fuck. Is if you're gonna pay me, you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna be at the show whatever.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I don't I don't care. Who's even fucking it. I don't care. You know what I'm saying. It's because you know, but I.
Speaker 4: Just because I just had to want to kill that rumor because at the end of the day, you know nas is they alluded to the nas component. Mab deep tall Is that not the crazy I heard that rumor, you heard that, I heard that room and but but you know what that that could reality. He was ready to give me five hundred thousand, and I couldn't get in contact with y'allie.
Speaker 2: At one point that's my work. You don now now.
Speaker 4: Like it was like, yo, you I mean I hate ice. I hate ice, right, yeah, I hate I me that fact. Let's make some not here to have but but like you know, because this is real ship because us when we live in this internet world. That's why I got to really respect you for this. You know what I'm saying for you taking your time out and obviously you here to dead that room, but you're here to say that.
Speaker 2: Yo, listen. And he reached out, and he reached out, not even.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: I was like, and I hit him. My dude, I really hit you first.
Speaker 5: Then I hit him and then I was like, I gotta have you on the show.
Speaker 4: Yes, I really really really respect that move. So I just wanted the people to know that for people who think there's a mob d uh component or Riega beef, there is not. I mean, there was, there was, there was whatever back then.
Speaker 2: But to keep to keep it real, to keep it real is like, okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Old families and crews have a little friction going on, know whatever, but it's nothing that never can't get fixed.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying like, whatever, let me salute your glass for that solution your glass for that looking I have it came man, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna lie. I am mad impressed that he make some.
Speaker 4: I'm a little scared of your question, but I said, you know what, fuck it because you know what it is.
Speaker 2: See people. People forget about the picture.
Speaker 4: When when I was in New Rochelle and you came, you question, you ain't you ain't send me this record?
Speaker 2: Who did I come with? Who come with? Don't mind? You can't know it.
Speaker 4: Came a security a top small move, small move. You can't make some noise in security. Don't know you Big Tim.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I just seeing a lot of nigga videos. I was like, I got to bring somebody with him. Big Tim. Okay, big a big Tim for flushing.
Speaker 4: So now, I mean, you don't know how much I respect that because this room will need to be the rest. And I feel like me you nas mob deep Compona over Jega. I feel like that's something that we should do because we're not like fake friends, like I really know you, you really know me, I really.
Speaker 2: Know Prodigy, really know me. You really know Kanyen like I know him and p Ship.
Speaker 4: But listen, Copone is not going to do nothing, not like I'm the bosster capone. But that's over, like Prodigy put that ship to the side and let's start over.
Speaker 3: But even he was respecting, and Bone said, he said, he just wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 2: And listen, I have been tray attention because if.
Speaker 4: We said any mob beep slander, you wouldn't have came here and you.
Speaker 2: Would have known about it. There's no momp slander. And we talk in anytime. When you know what I'm saying, I see you, you know on.
Speaker 5: One if our boys was yeah, be saying sh I always take it in a playful man like.
Speaker 2: I see, here's the deal. Let me just get you to the point.
Speaker 4: Prodigy was my man like me, and you hung out a whole lot.
Speaker 2: But me and p just you know, when I found out his left rack tie, I kind.
Speaker 4: Of, you know, took a liking to him, right, and you know what I mean. And me and Pe hung out so much so the book threw me off. I'm gonna be honest, this is me. My point is I didn't read the book.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I've never seen you big up the book or nothing like that. But we'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: Right. So the book comes out.
Speaker 4: I kind of took it as a just a little disrespect because I felt like I would never speak about that situation. I never made records about that situ shooting yeah, shooting. Yeah, I didn't shoot that. You have you know what I'm saying, Like that.
Speaker 2: Day, like.
Speaker 5: I was in the studio, in the studio.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is like, no, no, I purposely would never shoot off havoc or proud of me, that's my word.
Speaker 2: But I was soon other name. They dropped me, the club, they dropped me, but I never spoke about it. I never got money off of it. So for him to put it in the book.
Speaker 4: And at the end of the day, if you throw my name in there, you the thing about it is it's gonna go off, but you gotta you can't control where it lands. You might throw it up and just want.
Speaker 2: To catch it. Like at that time, I was sitting back, I was like, nah, I'm not I'm not letting this go.
Speaker 4: And and just I'm gonna tell my side of the story.
Speaker 2: Ship. Do you think I took it too far when I was going at him, going at who prodigy? I mean, you got you your own man. You gotta do what you gotta do. I like your as goddamn the long Side officially drink child.
Speaker 5: Yeah but nah, but you know when when all that ship was going down like crazy ship, It's like, come on, man, that shit was like what twenty years ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, man, definitely, And I would never wanted to disrespect people like you know, Karate Joe.
Speaker 2: You know that's why I never made a rap about that. I never did. It was the first time it was brought up in the public. That's the first time. And I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 4: I spoke to p and he said, yo, I got you in the book, but it was no disrespect.
Speaker 2: So I was like, all right, cool, So I'm looking forward to the ship.
Speaker 4: Then the ship hits me from the background and I'm like, damn, So if you use my name, I got a choice to like it or not like it. I didn't like it, so I had a choice, and I responded the way I did. But it was all in jokes. It was all in fun. And I'm glad that you came here. I'm glad you because you know what, out of out of out of us component Noriega and mob D. I'm gonna give you be the bravest one to come through and step forward and put this rumor to a motherfucking wreck, because.
Speaker 2: You could have been any place in the world.
Speaker 4: Tonight, of course, but you chose to be here tonight.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to say, man the.
Speaker 7: Fucking we're gonna get this money?
Speaker 3: And mind you, when he hit us up, when he hit at least the Dream Champions Instagram, he didn't. He didn't hit us up to be on the show. He was just saying, yo, y'all. Do you think like he was just showing up?
Speaker 2: Hum? I really?
Speaker 4: So you had a new project, right, let's talk about this new project. Let's put that in front of your face.
Speaker 2: Right. Alchemists? How did y'all meet Alchemists? They met Alchemist and then I met him later? Whose day?
Speaker 5: People in college fall? Okay, you know what I mean? And the niggas they met, They met Alchemist and then I met him later and I was like, ship the niggas, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I knew him ever since?
Speaker 4: And then how then and what's what's the first beat y'all collaborated on?
Speaker 2: You on alchemyst me.
Speaker 3: And him ship Man, we've been working for a minute now, But.
Speaker 2: We never really collaborated on them beats. We never. We never is either him producing for y'all. Nah.
Speaker 5: He yeah, like he did Ship, like since like what ninety nine and two thousand and Song started doing stuff for us and stuff like that, So you know, I was I took a liking to him, and I was like, you know, I don't be you know, I'm not like a hog over the.
Speaker 2: Beats and ship.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh shit, you got the nigga to do beats, Come on and do some pieces, you know.
Speaker 2: And he happened to just be nice. Yes he did. Indeed, let's make some noise for tragedy man. Where does that name come from?
Speaker 5: What I met trash back in eighty eight when he first came home. I guess he was locked up for like three years for a year, Trash Cada or whatever. That's yeah, that's like my mentor you know what I mean. He used to bring me the w b LS and all these other little stations and stuff like that to Marty mar House and I didn't have a rap name, and I was like, yo, you know, I don't got a rap name. And he was like, I'm gonna give you one of my names. So his name was Havoc trash, tragedy, tragic, and then.
Speaker 2: He just gave me wow, And what year was this? Eighty eight? Wow, nineteen eighty eight. We opened it up to rock makes some noise for Amanda being a boy.
Speaker 4: That's being So, what was your most memorable session you ever had?
Speaker 5: My most memorable session that I ever had being in the studio. The most memorable session that I ever had been in the studio was when we was working on Hello NERF.
Speaker 2: And I got there first to the studio. P came second.
Speaker 5: He had just bought a new car, tie hoe or something like that, and then he let the rest of them go get some trees. And then maybe a half an hour later, an hour later, we found out that some of the crew got into a car accident and two of them died.
Speaker 4: I know that you're talking about twin god bless that when Godfather was driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was driving. So what session was that?
Speaker 5: What's what music he was and then was doing? We were doing Hell on Earth. He was doing the Hell on Earth album. And so that's the most memorable session that I ever had. Like, you know, that's good memorable, No, it's I mean, but it's memorable at least, you know. And then Prodigy had to warrant and the police was calling his phone.
Speaker 2: He was like, yo, should should I answer that?
Speaker 5: I was like, nigga man, because Godfather already called us and.
Speaker 2: Said, yo, man, Niggas is hurt. Niggas is hurt. And then the police is calling next. Now they hear it.
Speaker 4: Godfather was like the only one, like who didn't it have no cuts nothing, and everybody else it's always the driver.
Speaker 5: It's like, always be the one that don't really obtain any injuries. But two people died and two others were like critically injured, but they lived.
Speaker 2: And did I hear a room more correct? Like it was like they hit they hit a cone?
Speaker 5: Was it? You know when you're on the West Side Highway, Yeah, and you're driving and you're driving uptown and you're getting off, got that little divided that's like only this big, you know what I mean. So if you miss an exit, but you're trying to get that going and you're doing seventy miles.
Speaker 2: Per hour, the cargo over right, So that's what happened. Damn God, bless man. Yeah, God, I remember that time, man, So that was definitely one of the most memory studio I remember that time twelve Street.
Speaker 5: And another and another memorable moment no no, but another memorable one was when we was working on Murder music and we was in an Electric Lady right there on West Eighth or something like that, and then I came back and one of my.
Speaker 2: Homebanes like in Princes out there.
Speaker 5: I was like, get there, So he went and got.
Speaker 2: You want to tell me you met Prince? Yes, yeah, I've never been in the vicinity of word.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how I feel about Michael Jackson. So anyway, so we in the studio and one of my homeboys was.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, Princes out there. I was like, get the funk out of here. He was like, hell yeah, I bring that in the game.
Speaker 5: He mad cool, he fucking brought Prince in the stow.
Speaker 2: I'm about this elect Lady. Remember this is Jimmy Hendrix. Now, I'm about this tour. I'm about this tour whatever. Prince is like this and he did. He just know. He just had what he fl on hills.
Speaker 5: I was making I was, I was making the beat, and then I was like, holy.
Speaker 2: Ship, Prince like he just hung out at that point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, Yo, is it anything I need to do to the beat? Because he he was like, hold on.
Speaker 2: The nigga got on the keyboard, swear to God on the record though he was that cool Yo, your beat?
Speaker 5: Yes, and then the beat and then doing the beat, and this record came out. They came up, what record is? It's called Dallas now killed listen to it?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Principle. They probably walked away and said, don't give me credit? How he play the key.
Speaker 5: The nigga walked down, didn't even say bye, how about that credits?
Speaker 2: He was like a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm like a way because producers lived the LS life, like producers.
Speaker 2: Lived in LUs life. Let's just keep it. It's okay.
Speaker 4: No producers lived the life right, I mean, because you guys not only get to make your own project, but you get to go out there like with with the Big.
Speaker 2: You wasn't there when Big laid the vocals?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 2: I wasn't there with Big? Who was you there? Like they've blown you away, that laid your vocal laid they vocals on one of your beats. Luluke, Kim and Foxy together No no, no, no witness record that No. But I saw them each time.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like when I was gonna go Foxy, I seen her like her vocals, and then I've seen a little kimble HUDs, so it was kind of dope.
Speaker 4: Now we did l A l A right, Yeah, now we did that together?
Speaker 2: Ye did? They only went at y'all? Was y'all ever mad at us for that?
Speaker 4: Like was originally a mob deep record?
Speaker 2: The original white label said Mob Deep. No, that's because somebody who originally that.
Speaker 5: Was they record, and they asked us to get on it exactly, and he was like, we could have been like.
Speaker 2: Very verse. The imitations of the West Coast, all the slang, who's doing that? The intro? Y'all? I don't because look, this is this is how I remember it. You tell me you remember it dark.
Speaker 4: I'm happened to be in Queensbridge just hanging out, like I love twelfth Street. That was I felt like I was a twelve Street nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm from fifty seven hours.
Speaker 4: I'm an honorary twelth Street maker, right okay, boom, So we out there and then Stretched Armstrong is doing this bad boy mixtape. You remember you remember it was the bad Boy Mistakes.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, but yeah, this is this is what is originally for.
Speaker 4: So so it was a freestyle in a sense and in the sense it was a freestyle. So that day a dude named Jazz from my hood. I remember. He was the flyest nigga from my hood, but he was the craziest nigger.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, so Jazz is outside like he confused. He playing me New York, New York. He's like, yo, you think they this and us? So I'm like, I don't know. I go to Queensbridge right to meet up. We happened to, you know, be there and Stretched Armstrong calls and says, let's come to the studio.
Speaker 2: So I you had I think you had the turquoise blazer's yes, I did. Yeah, was a little good. You had a turqoise blazer.
Speaker 4: That that that listens in case y'all thinking of a blazer.
Speaker 2: Now, back then, a blazer was like a fucking caddy. This guy's got a memory of I can't tell you what happened yesterday, but I can tell you I come up. I remember this year.
Speaker 4: So everybody we met at Stretched Armstrong's crib, and I think back then, having had already gave us beats. But we ain't putting nothing now but the originals on the original dog Pound beat.
Speaker 2: So this is what happened, I asked us, Stretched back. Yeah, we had, I think we had already did so no no, no, no no no. So what happened is this is L A L A. So what happened?
Speaker 4: Stretched, I said to Stretch, Yo, I remember Chad had just played me there. So I asked him he was on something called a DJ list back then, back in the days, you could send somebody a record and two months in event answer and your ship wouldn't be bootlegs. You know what I'm saying, Because if he was on the DJ list, it was just in the So I asked Stress to pull it up.
Speaker 2: We heard New York, New York.
Speaker 4: We couldn't determine if they were dissing us or not, so technically we didn't diss them.
Speaker 2: We just rhymed correct them.
Speaker 5: I always discord because I always thought but I remember it was Prodigy's verse.
Speaker 4: They took it because he said he said JFK on our way to L A.
Speaker 2: M.
Speaker 4: And remember remember, and then he used that on y'all album later. But the original L A L A were all five of us. Prodigy said, n y C you and our verse supremacy havoc in pre Queen's niggas. So it seemed to be Mega got word back from Norwega. And that was on the original L A l A Boom. I'm gonna break it down. He did that on right hold on somewhere else versus somewhere else, but it was originally on L A L A. He took it off. And when he took it off, remember were calling Steve Riffins. Steve Richiam was like, no, he doesn't want to be a part of this.
Speaker 2: You can't. Yeah, you you didn't. You didn't even.
Speaker 4: You stayed a part of it. Makes But from what I heard, now I never heard this from Prodigy or or Steve Rifkin myself, but from what I heard, Steve Riffers said Prodigy didn't want to do it. And then the verse came off the week that the day that we shot the video is the day it came out.
Speaker 2: And you was only supposed to come to.
Speaker 5: The video and then Prodigy showed us and he was like that in the video.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, because it was so he just reversed in the video.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, It's like he was just like l A l A Big city, right right.
Speaker 2: It was, but you say it wasn't a distract who said that? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, But then because that intro was this no yeah, yeah yeah, that was replaced, but we heard it.
Speaker 2: We all heard it. But then then that sounded like live nigga rat that was it. Then he that's when he used that verse. That's when he used that verse originally l A l A.
Speaker 4: And then here's my question, is Tupac came at y'all.
Speaker 2: You know this is my record? Did you have at one point when it's be like niggas? Yeah? Question, But I didn't give because I was like, because what did y'all do? What was the record?
Speaker 4: I loved the record, it just dropped it too late when you went back and dropped a gym on.
Speaker 5: But I didn't kid because I was like, Yo, this nigga, Tupac, the nigga from Juice, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, like saying that name. So I was like, give a fuck, Like who gives the fuck?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying because we got like a hundred queens.
Speaker 2: We would kill you. But I love But did you.
Speaker 4: At the time did you realize how beef that I mean, how big that moment was, Like like it was, it was huge, Like for Tupac to dis you, it's like you you go platinum or something like.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it red. That's how I think it was. It was hard for the original, but I wanted to.
Speaker 7: I was like, but then I thought about it.
Speaker 4: I said, I was super broken at that moment, so I couldn't afford no Tupac beef. But they came as a fact, my nigga. Like at one point on one arm, I was mad that he just.
Speaker 2: In another arm, I was like, holy ship, white my sweat. And when I went back, I didn't give up.
Speaker 5: He didn't give and we did drop a gym on crazy because because I always thought that, like even if we did see each other, it was gonna be like whatever, it was going to be the real ship, you know what I mean. We come from the hood, so the real ship is in the hood, and these other niggas is just rappids.
Speaker 2: So you know this is real ship, right, This is real ship.
Speaker 4: You know, the fans and the people wanted to notice L A L A story, this is dope.
Speaker 5: Like YO Radio when that l A l A Ship was out. Believe we was going to l A under aliases like we couldn't just because Biggie got kid.
Speaker 2: I remember this time, that's true at this time. What's the chronological order of that though? So when l A A came out? What years at ninety six? Right, and Biggie had died when ninety six? No no, not Google, Google.
Speaker 5: Because big with that record now.
Speaker 2: Diverse that Biggie died. Oh no, no, no, we need the Googles.
Speaker 4: So this is way before Biggole when Biggie and Park died.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, bigger head test for sure. It was in ninety seven. Yeah all right, it was six months later. Yeah, so it's still ninety seven.
Speaker 3: But still would you say you win the alias names?
Speaker 5: All I know is I remember like when all of that, when all of that stuff was going down, which was crazy with.
Speaker 2: It was the East Coast West Coast beef.
Speaker 5: Somebody probably didn't even fucking die yet, understand what I'm saying. So when they did die, you understand it was it was like, okay, bulletproof cause names under aliases. But California is a market that you have to be in to sell records.
Speaker 2: It's like a huge.
Speaker 5: Market, and it's one of our number one markets to this day. You understand what I'm saying, and I'm sure you can agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love California. I'm out there. August twenty seven. I got it. I got a crib a out this. Yeah, it's like, you know, make some noise for having.
Speaker 9: Floss, having your old school nigga.
Speaker 2: I just seen you have a time you havenot rolled up in a yellow calf. Let's make some noise for that York you.
Speaker 1: Got to.
Speaker 5: That's some old school ship because that's because my Uber account was compromised the way you know, So when I use my Uber, somebody knows.
Speaker 2: You have to explain this because I want to watch out for this. I don't even want to explain it. I use the Uber. Somebody knows I'm using it on computers.
Speaker 4: One day, one time you got tapped, right, they said that you said ship like you're not good with computers.
Speaker 2: You need to give the original.
Speaker 5: That's that's the segmate's like you ain't suing up with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those messalists true. Like, let's just keep it real. Let's just go see the messages I send the compone ship. It's so good it's the same ship. It might not. You went a little too far. I did call them, and you went a little too far.
Speaker 5: I don't even want to relive that moment, but I was. I was out of my mind that listen.
Speaker 2: Why I didn't mean it. I totally understood that ship. Listen, I know, but I didn't mean to understand it. But I didn't mean it. I said, listen, if you can see.
Speaker 4: This ship that we say to each other, like like when in the middle of an argument, there's no respect.
Speaker 2: You come back later and be like, yo, my bad man. Of course we fight, we fight, we fight dirty.
Speaker 4: How many fights you and p I keep it? I wanted to I want to just throw that out there. Was just throw that out there, said, who wins in a fight?
Speaker 2: Un I'm always gonna win against any Yes, Vegas. Of course, my security is like to the cows about your brother.
Speaker 5: Security can't be involved with your brother anyway.
Speaker 2: You snuffed them in Vegas, right, that's definitely a that's definitely a lot of hurt. But yeah, now I gotta ask.
Speaker 4: You know, people hit me up on the DMS like I got you know, I got a job, your m stuff like, yeah, on my Instagram.
Speaker 2: My DM is getting scary on my Instagram. I'm searched because like checking out, there's two different d ms.
Speaker 4: Right, there's one thing only from people who follow you, and there is DM people. Oh those niggas is the shoke up on the computer to ha, listen, look, let me ye them niggas is foul.
Speaker 2: Let's be asking me weird ship? Yeah, I don't know about those. Where was we at?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay? I forgot you want me a ponem for one time? That's like I forgot God make a poem for one time. He's in Japan. In Japan? Did I say this story?
Speaker 4: I said it in front of him, and I said I wanted say in front of him. Yeah, I did episode the idea he was.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was there. He wasn't really there. He wasn't really there, so he was not Me and copone. We spoke about it on the podcast what was your worst fight? Like you and our worst fight?
Speaker 4: Because partner's gotta fight. That's how you know the relationship is real. Like if you ain't snuffed your nigga one time. By that niggas don't know each other.
Speaker 2: That's we're real.
Speaker 4: We gotta just like I'm talking about like when you got twenty years together.
Speaker 2: My dog's twenty something. Yeah, yeah, because you.
Speaker 4: Know I mean when money is involved, I'm talking about money, million, money.
Speaker 2: Not to snuff your nigga want to tie snuffed me. I'm gonna give you. We never had a fight. We don't have half. You know the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You're not doing you really didn't never have a fight. No, but yeah, don't believe you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you did cat close to compone snuffed me. We can't close and was never never put my hands up here.
Speaker 2: Because listen, I know you're lying. It's okay, and that's a great thing. That's a great thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you when you had to fight with him, when when it came home from jail, that's the same time I had to fight with.
Speaker 2: Capon with them niggas come home from jail. This is what we fucked up, right, me and you.
Speaker 4: You gotta leave a nigga three months after the nigga come home from jail, the nigga still smell like core Craft. So you gotta leave him alone for three months. We try to hold these niggas down, and we came on and then you gotta fuck them up.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep it real. Come on, have it. We heard you beat up before. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's a joke. Drink retarded over, I don't know. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I think copone is the only draw I had, like it was a draw, like he snuffed me though.
Speaker 2: First, this is a fact.
Speaker 4: It came from jail and it's still being them, like it's still be in, still be You gotta slam them when they.
Speaker 2: Had you gotta slam on it. I've seen do some foul ship right after you came out of jail.
Speaker 4: I don't listen, Yes, yes, d D twelve we see elevators, doesn't running twelfth Street?
Speaker 2: Is this make some noise in twelfth set water?
Speaker 4: You know, I am so proud that you came through it because you know, this is all this ship is jokes and laughs. You know what I'm saying, Like the people, you're a legend, man, my dude, like you've done so much historical monumental ship and we've done it, you know what I'm saying, seeing each other grow and I just I just the reason why we joking and laughing is I want people to know because at the end of the day, I can't interview somebody at Drink Champs who don't want to do Drink Champs, Like I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't, I can't, I can't. But you're about to start getting a lot of interviews.
Speaker 4: Like no, I mean is ringing, Like, but we stopped at thing for you and we got guess what we also we got what that should call bar? Bar?
Speaker 2: What is it called bartenders? A bartender? We got a bar and you're man forgot Like I wanted to make sure. I want to say the guy what is it? Because it's bartender? We have we have a bartender. We have what's the guy version of bartenders? The same the bartender.
Speaker 4: I think that hip hop should have our own race. Do you think I'm retarding own race?
Speaker 2: Who said that in the last episode? Like I think our own race? Like I feel like you should check, like hip hop is a race, like hip hop is a race. Like I feel like like white black hip hop like hip hop yep.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like like the W Hotel is my favorite hotel, right, that's my favorite hotel. Right, And in the W Hotel, whatever W Hotel you got, you got the gay flag out there.
Speaker 2: I don't care. I'm good, but I wanted to hit my flag. What's like, I don't know. Let me make a hip hop flare. You want to make it? We want to you on the drink him. Yes, your start a contest.
Speaker 5: Somebody didn't make the hip hop flause.
Speaker 2: You know how they got the Jordan thing like that? It should be like a hip hop flash. Yeah, like I am with that, like a contest.
Speaker 4: And then because just think about it, hold On told you to open the roseator.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, we go say that afterwards, hold on. Everybody else is saying no, no, nobody else, no, no, no. We listened to tell you that my man was man hold on because we be staying right here. But listen that listen.
Speaker 4: This is real ship, right okay, Like like we should have responsibility of putting people in office.
Speaker 2: Like I told Tyler Qualley.
Speaker 4: He came here and he was speaking all this ship, you know, great ship about how we reform and great show. But I said, you should run for either mayor or Brooklyn Council counselm like the or the mayor of Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: You know, this is what I'm trying to do. I think he was down to do it. But ma fam Mississippi or l A.
Speaker 5: This is you know what, when niggas be running for office, a lot of skeletons start coming out.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump respect, he's like he's changing that. Listen. He might be fucking around to be the next press. He's saint. And look look, so you're telling me. You're telling me that the ship that Donald Trump do right, but he's white.
Speaker 5: But he's white, but ship, he was like, it's like a smack.
Speaker 2: He turned politics into a freestyle battle.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying is that's why we can't win under being black people, but we could win under.
Speaker 2: Being hip hop. You understand what I'm saying, Like, we have people registered as a hip hopper party. Make up your mind. Is it a race or a party? It's both. Look listen, I'm the guy. Yeah why not man like they alay.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is we can actually turn the world around if if hip hop.
Speaker 2: Is the world right now. Yeah, but we don't culture power. We could if we network everybody. That's what I'm saying. Never work everybody.
Speaker 4: You don't need to have meetings, but you registered under hip hop, so you could be any fucking nationality, and that's.
Speaker 2: Part that's a good idea.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm saying I'm with I'm with both of those because let's just say, let's just say, man, like, you know, hip hop is crazy, Like you have brothers like Screwball from Queensbreak, you know what I'm saying, legends, and one of them passed away?
Speaker 2: Right, how many of the two of them passed away? I want school one of them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So why wouldn't hip hop come like like it shouldn't be mab Deep's responsibility, it should be hip hop responsible reality when a person has dedicated their life to this culture.
Speaker 2: And this thing, like we should have insurance policies for ourselves. This is even bigger than that. Do you agree with that? Like, like, if you're an actor of this sag this all this ship, you ain't got ship for hip hop? Nigga you legs? I would love I would love to agree with you.
Speaker 5: But it's all just about getting fucking insurance period as a human being, as a person individually, what I'm saying, because motherfuckers be dying and leaving their family with the bill, you know what I'm saying, and ship like that when they.
Speaker 2: Could just get life insurance.
Speaker 5: And life insurance is available for anybody, and it don't cost that much.
Speaker 4: It's true, but you're a part of a legendary group. You're gonna get money for the rest of your life. What about people who dedicated their life to this game and can't get another dollar off this game, but they spent every dollar they did.
Speaker 2: Give an example, Give an example, because like you can have.
Speaker 4: Like a sporty deed, like a school ball, like a cool hurt like cool Pioneers and les.
Speaker 3: If Cool Hurk is sick, that was how. That's originally how even j Z was a part of that movement. I think originally is that Cool Hurk and Africa bought and all of them shouldn't have some kind of Yeah, man.
Speaker 4: If you're a sports agent and you get fucked up, there's something to protect you right now, if you portray.
Speaker 5: If you're a sports agent, then you make it bread to get health insurance and life insurance, right you know what I'm saying. If you're in the hood, if you're fucking stupid enough not to get Medicaid, then you fucking just stupid enough not to get.
Speaker 2: But you don't feel like people who dedicated it like at the end of the day, you're talking about rappers, and I think when you said when they made it, of course there's not an organization for people to put their money in at the very least right for hip hop.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, when you do make money, you shouldn't just spend it on jewelry and cars and all this ship and expect me to feel sorry for.
Speaker 2: You ten years.
Speaker 3: So is that is that the culture's responsibility too, because we're teaching that too.
Speaker 2: It's not the culture is your responsibility a person.
Speaker 3: But if the culture is teaching that to the youth that doesn't know any better than they grow up in that, I'm just.
Speaker 2: It's just not really teaching that because they're not.
Speaker 4: Like we shouldn't be like boxing, Like you know, in boxing, there's no hos bar. You just get your money and that's it. But every other sport they.
Speaker 2: Have like you know, unions and they have ship, Like hip hop shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 4: If when I do a movie, I sign up these motherfuckers pay me for as long as this movie is being paid play, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, Like that ship is real ship?
Speaker 4: Like Like why hip hop can't do that so, and then we have a union where we we we take a percentage out and union is definitely that's okay. He gets some real into the union, hundred thousand dollars. None of us got to come out of our pocket because.
Speaker 2: We've been paying. Okay, but think about it, think about it, think about it, but think about it. But think about it.
Speaker 10: What about when you start running into lazy rappers, you got to paint it qualify like yeah, okay, all right, so you're not gonna have no hip hop is on hip hop welfare.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like sad when he said sack that made sense. Well, I don't understand what hip hop breaking because it would.
Speaker 5: Become welfare because somebody will be like, I'm a rapper just to get benefits.
Speaker 2: Winning at work, you gotta put it. It's like it's like a ship. What's what's like a pinsion? No, you gotta show your work? Yeah, like you know how you like publish it?
Speaker 4: Like like if you work for twenty years, I guess a picture, you get a pinsion at the end of your job, correct, Like if you work for somewhere, what a pension?
Speaker 2: Nigga? I know a picture? I'm like, no, a pinsion. Nobody know what I'm talking about. Niggas like, yeah, but I know that I watched the King of Queens and.
Speaker 4: King of Queens, don't he gets a pinson at the he worked for ups and and that's what happens in real life.
Speaker 5: But you know what why hip hop it's not realistic because there's too many fucking rappers.
Speaker 2: No, but I'm saying, you gotta put it in that.
Speaker 3: You gotta put it in your work, and you gotta buy into But what's work, you gotta buy into it.
Speaker 2: Though you ain't making money, you ain't gonna buy into ship. That's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And like publishing, if your if your record ain't doing nothing, publish ain't gonna pay. So we got to system.
Speaker 2: How about when you make money just by yourself, some healthcare that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But but what I'm saying is what about the niggas like God blessed, like like O D B or d MX.
Speaker 2: They ain't going to get no healthcare. Those are my niggas, that's they God bless them that we're here back before it got to where it got like a cool hurt.
Speaker 3: Do you not think that maybe someone like a cool hurt deserve something back from the culture.
Speaker 2: Do we deserve something back from the culture, of course, being that the culture was built on his back. Definitely, definitely yes.
Speaker 5: But he's there before an infrastructure, before the infrastructure.
Speaker 3: Before industry was invested in hip hop, before anybody even believed in hip hop as a viable means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you get somewhere with you know what I'm saying, before the infrastructure, then you know, what can I say?
Speaker 2: What can I say? But anyway, let's get onto.
Speaker 4: Sorry I was getting political because that's something that really is close to my heart. It's like if you put it in twenty years of work, anybody put in twenty years of work, and you know, some people do not know how to reinvent theyselves. Some people don't know how to produce beats. Some people don't know.
Speaker 2: How to do a podcast, some people don't know how to DJ. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What happens like, you know, you look at the NBA, these guys stop stop playing for the NBA, and they have options like as a rapper, why can't we retire and say I put it in that work, I paid my insurance, I want my insurance back and you get you get a nice slump sum, you get to go to Barbados and Chase Chick.
Speaker 2: You look like beyond the work. Before that would happen, he said, you can't just be because you know what it happened. This is what happened.
Speaker 5: When you start thinking like that, when you go okay, when you become a rapper, you join it to this thing, and then you're gonna get healthcare. It's just gonna drive the prices down when you go to perform. If you was gonna get paid five thousand dollars, now you're only gonna get paid two hundred dollars. If everybody is getting into this system. So it's a capitalistic market. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And it's a free market. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So if you want to put restrictions on it and regulations, then cool. But next time you go to Russia or Switzerland to do a show, they're only going to give you two hundred dollars. No, that's what's gonna happen if you make it assistance.
Speaker 2: I don't see how that would happen, though it will happen if it's a system if it's.
Speaker 3: He's saying something more. We took dream Champs to a whole like this, it's different. Want another drink.
Speaker 4: Because it's like you see dash like dash, like Das did all these amazing records, and that's retirement.
Speaker 2: Is his bud ship. Yeah, it's royalty, but like you did, it's publishing. Crazy.
Speaker 4: Ubers gotta be crazy like this and and this. Just think about it. You're blessed. There's people who is not right and whose fault is that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm asking I don't think it should be over there up what I'm saying. The records ain't good.
Speaker 5: The concept, the concept sounds good, but once you do the concept, it's going to drive prices down for the rest of the people that's trying to get paid.
Speaker 2: And it's not gonna be a free market normal. But this is paid right. They getting paid less. But we uh rely on publishing. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I don't give a fuck what you give me a front because I'm having them living and got my house. I don't care what you give me the front. Give me seventy five percent of the publisher. I'm more happier with that because that's gonna last longer and then my.
Speaker 2: Kids could get that because this is for my kids. Now, you know what I'm saying, in turn is doing what we're talking about in the sense pretty much but not directly. You understand what I'm saying. But it's a good concept hip hop insurance and this, that and the third. But it is just drive prices down and people away from the business. Okay, let's get back dump. Now I tell you my favorite I'm that that the girl who man she paid to the listen. Then I tell you my favorite habit rhyme I ever say that?
Speaker 4: Just now, let's go on the on the infamous album you said, I keep it real packed still like my nigga, Why g come on say the rhyme with the food.
Speaker 2: Try to play me with them up. Then I'm sways forever forever wild. Then come on, you know your ship. Come on, you don't do that. It's my favorite wrong I ever.
Speaker 5: Dig forever wild in this out live put in the bridge. You must say skin cot pack the guy to hit the nigga like a big twenty five. Now I can't getting life forever burning in hell niggas, trye it's the sei yo.
Speaker 11: You could figure on yo, I'm pulling it down, stripping niggas just like a poor click simroro thick pass click nigget the bullship that I was Raisya.
Speaker 2: Slept little stage.
Speaker 5: I have a crime and death plays in post to alcohol walk before you crawl, amend this the winness. You're gonna take a full the infamous Queen's rig. You want to see it get creeping on those of capt sleeping and then never do that. I'm rover with two max a plus for crew bats, maf you move, I choose give them fool blues. I'm opening off the daily or baby or gets frayed with the sweeper because I'm a brother's keeper. The grimd Reaper rolling with nothing but big battest and big chenus. Blow your three time you mark chicken O.
Speaker 2: How to fit you, pretty boy? Nigga's front Hard is the issue word to my own boy.
Speaker 5: You get folded, oh then molded when I get advent you every rhyme, it's the truth.
Speaker 2: Tell the must get draws, put your ragged on your back, take it to the sauce in it and it can't get up.
Speaker 5: This likefestyle the forty first side get the Run Wild, the forty first side to you know how to do violated, motherfuck God. To see you with the Linden, it's the start of you and setting it again and again.
Speaker 12: Make that that rhyme is so powerful that when I met y g alright, I met the nigga.
Speaker 2: He said, Yo, I met him for two seconds. He said, it's a little rough. Whatever you want what I said, Yo, that's what my nigga like.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I hated these rumors about us because if there wasn't no marb Deep, there wouldn't have been no seeing that. And if we never said that, I'm gonna say it in front your face. I'm gonna say it in front of everybody. We one percent. You paved the way for us, no doubt. I've paid the way for y'all. Y'all paved the way for us. And this is how life is supposed to be. He's supposed to get money for the rest of all life and be old niggas and drinking Tito's vodka. Goddamn podcast getting drinks from a chick name Amanda.
Speaker 2: Shi It is live. That's not too bad. You know what I'm saying it's not too bad. Complain right now. I can't complain. But yo, man, yeah that ship. You know, you got your new album and we've totally forgotten. Come on camera right over here, right you can take the whole time. You can do a commercial right now. This is not a first week album.
Speaker 5: This is one of the albums that you grinded out for a lot of weeks right here. And it's called The Solid Partner, you know what I mean. And uh, it's produced by the Alchemists.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that, the whole whole Roger, Yeah, he did the whole If you look at it looked like a jazz album. Let but you know, I don't give girl, We're gonna have Alchemist.
Speaker 4: I'm having one another one. We're not letting it leaves. Oh thank you baby, You're not let have it leave yet. Albums done.
Speaker 2: You heard it, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now Now what's left? What's what's left for you? Like, like, oh man, it's so much, it's so much going on.
Speaker 5: I just wrote a screenplate, you know what I'm saying, entitled Black Sheep.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. The movie that I'm about to put out.
Speaker 5: Roughly, it's about a black kid that was raised by a Mexican family. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Since he was a tied. I told you this design, design is real. You gotta you gotta be rich or smart to me living in Cali. Me living in Cali and just being out there and just checking it out. You know what I'm saying. It's all good. But my next movie it's called Killer Black, which is more bro. You know what I'm saying. Brother, right, Yeah, it's gonna be you. My brother he was, he was. He was the realist nigga like you do. My brother. Yeah, he was a great guy, great.
Speaker 5: You know, and I you know, imagine you know, and that's my brother. He's not here right now. So I got a movie loosely based on.
Speaker 2: Him that I wrote. And it's not just bullshit like you know, hood Fligs or whatever. Let's get to it. Did you did you agree with Prodigies book? Like, let's just be like to read it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I'm gonna be honest with you, and I'm gonna say it again. I didn't read it, and the little things that I did read, I didn't agree with it, but I respected it because that was his.
Speaker 2: Story point of view. You know, that was his point of view.
Speaker 5: So I was okay, cool, And you know, me and Prodigy is around each other twenty four seven, seven days a week, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know, his life yours your life, right right? So would you ever write a book like that? And like what I like? Because I assume.
Speaker 5: If I would have wrote a book like that, I would have wrote it. But now that he wrote a book like that, I won't write one.
Speaker 2: So you write the movie. You write the movie. You know, it's whatever. Your brother.
Speaker 4: Your brother's a queen's legend, not only a queen's bridge leg He was like one of the realists of the realist.
Speaker 2: Now's your older brother or your younger brother. He's my younger brother.
Speaker 4: He's my little brother, your little brother. Wow, God bless man, God bless you my brother.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, so, my lad.
Speaker 5: The next screenplay that I wrote, it's called you know, Killer Black, and it's loosely based.
Speaker 2: Thing my brother story. You know you brother before. It's not going to be like a shooting number man, shoot.
Speaker 5: Him up bank bank type of film, but it's going to really get inside the depths of you know my crib and ship like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, what was going on?
Speaker 5: Nah, no block, I'm just saying your block was was I'm a time, we got love. We know whatever we want because my fucking bladder is about the.
Speaker 2: But everybody got to show. This is the way we kind of show. Maybe we don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah five we can do like five more minutes, can come back ye yeah yeah but yeah smoking yeah yeah, we can do like five ten more minutes.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful ding. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: I knew that.
Speaker 2: I learned that from Volley. I was like, I learned that from was like and we thought about this years ago Charlamagne. Charlemagne told me.
Speaker 4: He said he came on off ship and he said, yo, see I can't say no to y'all because y'all did drink Champs and y'all actually have drinks.
Speaker 2: He said, the breakfast club never have breakfast. I was like, oh, the concept we have forever face and they took it. Just took us a while to get off the ground. And we take it. We all, we all, that's who thought of that, both of us.
Speaker 4: This is a conceptual for real, well drink me and this nigga used to hang out, right, this is how to drink Champs.
Speaker 2: In my mind, you got a totally different story, and it's fucking great have a different story.
Speaker 4: No, that's just in my mind, because in my mind, we used to we used to hang out. I used to recording, Yeah, the studio. I used to record, and he used to play poker. If if you record records and play poker, it's pretty much like the same time. Like it's long as fucking half. Right, So he would be out there with a big ass bottle of a card. He look, this one had this religiously, and I'll be out there with a big ass bottle or like either drinking nor it wasn't a rock back then you're drinking something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Look he loves good to the people. Can do. Man, you came down south and you left no love, but were gonna give KND give your love. Let's give Kim do love in South Miami. It's real. It's like Long Island in Miami. Not really like a little bit. They even got homesteady. You were telling them how we how we started drinking Champs. Oh, yes, your story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you would drink the Bacardi I would drink the great goofs and then we were we were both finished, so we both felt like, oh, all right, a chance, good champ, and then we initiated static selector.
Speaker 2: First, no, no, but you're going way ahead of the story.
Speaker 4: Mad friends, we get them drinks Netflix, Mad friends, Oh, mad friends, okay, because we have mad people in the studio and they all trying to drink with us.
Speaker 2: So you had young cats trying to drink older cats. They can't hang. No, I don't do hairing no more. And one of the niggas pissed in the cooler. Remember yes, we had studied nigga pissed in the cool.
Speaker 3: Long story, a lot of drinking, and and we were just saying, either you're a dream champ or you're not a dream champ, right, So then he made a song about it while we was there, The Dream Champions.
Speaker 2: Alchemist, When did you make this song? Was an alchemist?
Speaker 5: Be?
Speaker 2: Alchemist be alchemist be? And then we had to change it alchemist so I didn't come and get a having beat.
Speaker 4: Which we're not gonna have it my last album.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have it beat. Listen once once you say I don't drink Champions a contract. You can have it for three times ten. I want to make something very very very very very very very clear. We're recording, by the way, so let's going. Has always been a genuine dude, a genuine.
Speaker 4: Person to me, being prodigy has always been a genuine, genuine love. I wanted to put this roomorto rest. There's no beef with Seeing and mall. Deep course we have misunderstandings, but it is not beef. We can get money together. He stood here when everybody take a piss most of the time, no no, no, fat Joe started it off well taking.
Speaker 2: A piss and we kept it going. We kept it going.
Speaker 4: But usually that's the RQ to be like, it's olds done with rest done. I want to thank you for making that. Y'all just recently celebrated twenty years of the infamous album. That album changed my life. I don't give a fuck, even when I was beefing with Pee whatever, that's my man. I love him, I love him.
Speaker 2: I was just I wouldn't let me cut you. It wasn't for that album let me cut you. I wouldn't be here.
Speaker 5: Let me let me cut you off real quick. I love I was just driving in the car with my homeboy.
Speaker 2: And I was just telling him, like, you know the little bullshit that pee and whatever he had.
Speaker 5: I said, Yo, that shit is like laughable because I said them niggas is mad cool.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Behind this, niggaslank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for let's clearing this up and people, promotors and people will be here next.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, both, yes, your prodigy, wherever you are.
Speaker 4: You know, I got Pete drunk in my studio one night. He found he fell out to a nature. I swear to god. I was like, yo, we didn't know what to do. Give him more drinks, like.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, like this is more, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: And then and then the nigga woke up and just rode his round. He's stood on the floor and rolled his round. The Nigga's crazy, my prodigy. We love you, my nigga. Please just put this room with the arrest. You know what I'm saying, like we should go out here and get money. We are older, and plus, when older niggas is beefing, we look corny, you know that, right, Like older niggas be corned, like when you're eighteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't want to do that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, I want to thank you so much and I want to like really just throw it out there that you know, we really got genuine love for each other. Like you ain't asked to change up nothing. You knew what what what it was gonna be. You came and I really appreciate this. Your album is out. Let's let's pick that up once more time. The Silent Partners real quick. Why I want to say the silent partner because.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. In Mob Deep. You know what I'm saying. You know the dad.
Speaker 5: You know who's the most vocal one in Mob Deep, and that would be Prodigy. And everybody always look at me like I'm the person that make the beats. Yes I do make the beats, but but I do spit too at the same time.
Speaker 2: And you hard. You know what I'm saying, And this is like, yo, you know when I leave out of here, you could throw this in the garbage. You're crazy. We hip hop fans Curve I did spoke with. Yeah, No, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: You always been the biggest drinker in the world. You remember, I came here out here for my birthday and you just signed.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, you just signed the g Uni. I told you don't. I was like, Yo, what the fun did you woke me into? What happened? You thought I lined you up? Keep it? No? No, no, no, I didn't think you lined me up. But I thought that you thought that you was the type of person that could brink kumbaya.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I forgot. I live in Miami and Fact Joe arrived. You just signed the gun. Let's keep it right. What I told you? Don't talk to this told you I gotta go. You my nigga, I love you. Then't listen.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 2: No, no, was was Toby Live. It is the club to Live? I did you was? It was your birthday? It was my birthday? Did Raypazine? It was? You went into my crib. Let's make some noise for having come into my crib. So listen. I'm your man. You didn't trust me that night a little bit because I told you not to talk to Fat Joe. But as a real nigga, I got to do that. Yo. I said, don't do it. He's niggas got knives. I told you.
Speaker 5: This is me.
Speaker 2: I got hav it out here and we wild and having a great time. This is remember I remember that.
Speaker 4: So I didn't invite Fat Joe. But Fat Joe was my brother. I didn't think of just sid you and it. So as soon as Fat Joe walked in, he was like, yo, is that who I think it is? And I was like, yo, that's my that's my brother.
Speaker 2: He with me, so he was like he's good. But I didn't feel comfortable. I said, half, don't talk to this and I was by myself. No, I was by myself. You were with me, nigga. You wouldn't by yourself. I was running around. It's my birthday. But I told you, I said, have don't say nice this nigga, just chill. He gonna do nothing. But you you went over there. It was like yo, it was like tien. Puerto Ricans like good. They were gonna kill you. They were gonna kill you. And I love Puerto Rican my son.
Speaker 8: That's two times, and they was gonna kill you when I was there. Listen the New York because they was looking at me like this. No on the New York New York video. I remember you just signed the gun as well.
Speaker 2: What was.
Speaker 6: You was?
Speaker 2: It was ruleless?
Speaker 4: You was out of line don't having you was there, and you know I almost killed these niggas.
Speaker 2: These niggas started flying on you.
Speaker 4: I said, you crazy sig like you left from me that day you don't remember, and you came to the man.
Speaker 2: You came to my studio. This is a fact.
Speaker 4: And then that that day is so be live. I told you not and then you it was great, but yeah, you got too much hard havoc.
Speaker 2: That was too much. The Puerto Rican niggas is gonna kill you in there. You did you did?
Speaker 6: You have me?
Speaker 2: You're good. You was with me.
Speaker 6: You was good.
Speaker 2: Look but but what you from what you saw? You shut them went over it. I seen Joe. I was like, you know what I'm saying. You know he did with his peoples, and them niggas was like this. I started walking towards Fat Joe. They was like this, like you don't like listen. I was on the other side. Yo, I forget what it was. I took a picture and I looked and I was like, y'all, like you do what you want.
Speaker 4: To do that But it was funny as hell because you got mad heart having and you know what, people just need to start recognizing that people need to start recognizing that you flew out here to come see the drink Champs.
Speaker 2: On your own dime. You came here and you you you you, You talked about everything.
Speaker 4: You didn't tell me, no rescriptions, And I would just really want to appreciate you guys having twenty years of a classic motherfucking album.
Speaker 2: That album single handedly was it changed? It changed hip hop, You made a beat over the I really appreciate your contributions to hip hop.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate your contributions to my career because I want to keep giving it up to you and Prodigy, because you know a lot of people get misconfused, like you know, I like to be funny, you know whatever, whatever, But like if I seriously say that if it wasn't for y'all, it wouldn't have been us, you understand what I'm saying and think about it like Prodigy, like like his origin being from Left Frack or being a affiliated to Left Frack. It was like we was the second coming of y'all. You know what I'm saying. So I got I got nothing. And you worked on a war reporter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes I did, Yes, you worked on the war report. How was it working on the report were going on twenty years next year, Parovil, you know genius. I want you to answer the parole, violate this question. But when I knew he was a genius, This how I knew you was ill. Every b I ever did for you in the.
Speaker 4: Beginning, like the original beat was it, But then you went back and did three different more versions right.
Speaker 2: Like you this day to this day, you still do that. This niggas a g what big machine used mostly the machine before we using instruments back in those days, back in the days with the n b C. Time you do that late machine, you don't have to because we don't even know what we might have. We in Miami, you never know.
Speaker 4: We don't even know what that is. Only listen, I'm in Miami. So you don't get trying to be you don't get im. Oh that's that New York when you come from New York, fresh from New York. But you don't know if you've y was on the overseas tour. You've been getting a lot of money, lady, you have been on the tour this whole year.
Speaker 2: That can I can Smith and Wesson.
Speaker 4: I'll took that person, couldn't We would have had a tall like, I mean, those are my niggas, but we would have had a better toll.
Speaker 2: You heard that. Wow, I'm glad you didn't come.
Speaker 5: It was wild because young niggas will be snatching up my buses.
Speaker 2: So I was like, nah, being especially capon copon y'all y'all, yeah, yeah, is that a twelve street thing? Did that start from kindergarten? Or like when did that start?
Speaker 4: Like Darston niggas like like like yeah, yeah, what did that start? Like your niggas. Your niggas been knocking things down like back in the day, like not recently, not recently, under the effort excuse me, excuse me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm saying I got a girl. Now let's make some noise for having having a girl. We don't believe. Are you gonna take another hit?
Speaker 6: Three?
Speaker 2: Is my love you number? You take no more?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I'm we had cares want whatever the fun? That is that guy? When the last time you smoke, I feel like I got a smell on my face. This last time, I feel like I got a smell on this is that ship?
Speaker 4: Is that ship's not a bomb? When the last time you smoke just now, but before this that's truth.
Speaker 2: Twenty five years ago. Oh wow, forever. I really like man the rest one he slipped it. He was like, heah, you can't, you can't. I do it all the time. It was like real slicking.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm like, listen, listen, I want to just throw this out on the throw this in. You're officially a drink champ, yo.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I have it.
Speaker 4: There's nobody who drink like you. I was in SLB's with you one night. You jumped on the motherfucking stage. He was kicking all type of crazy shit. I looked at it, and you know, Halving is little, but that nigga heart is much that as hard as the size of the Empire State Building, my nigga. Because I'm gonna be honest, Like, if you would have told me to do the podcast, your podcast, I might have been.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, like I don't know, Like like I don't know. You came out, you flew out, and you came in the line comfortable.
Speaker 4: He comfortable because he you know why, because he he don't pay don't he don't. You don't pay attention to the Internet, because the Internet would have you believe in some ship.
Speaker 2: The Internet would make create some fake drama and then you start believing the drama. You're like, I think I do got beef for the nigga. Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's the internet with with bozos. But I want to thank you again for coming through, stepping through. But let's get this money. He heard about this tour. Let's think about this tour.
Speaker 2: That's the train I used to run trains on twelve Street back. It's not it's not that type of train, yo. I ain't gonna lie yo. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: During that infamous album, y'all made me want to rap like I had doubts. I had doubted myself. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I had doubted myself. Then I hung out with Twins and that hung out with y'all went to the Poladiu. This is one of my favorite queens Bridge.
Speaker 2: Stories of all.
Speaker 4: NAS had came, Nas had the gold Lexus and I was Twins guest. I wasn't Capone. I don't think you know. Copone was home, but he was on the run. He had shot a dude called Pat Post. You remember this, it's my memory good.
Speaker 2: I even got more stories to it. But go ahead, but listen. So this is my what's my favorite queens Bridge moment.
Speaker 4: Y'all had a show at the Palladia and it was like nine hundred niggas outside the train bend and then Nas drove through. He had drove through in the gold Lexus. That was first cup and everybody opened up. That's Nas drove through. And then Nigga was smoking the blunt. He just said queens Bread.
Speaker 2: And it was like, damn, we beat more people. Joe, I can't tell you like this shit like to Menia man March.
Speaker 4: To me, I was like, that was my favorite queen. It was at a mall deep show at the Palladium, and Yo, I will never forget that for as long as I lived.
Speaker 2: That. I don't even think he came. I don't even think he came in the club that this night.
Speaker 4: I think he just came in and was like, your niggas because y'all did perform like five songs and then your niggas beat somebody up and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like pretty much like that like that, and then I was like.
Speaker 4: Yo, you know what, I'm bringing my whole hood out like when I do that, and y' y'all was my inspiration.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: How much pussy did you have? How many? He just takes it that fact? How much pussy? Yeah? Man, not a love man. You know, I'm an imity I swear I'm an inmated man. Nobody believes you have it.
Speaker 4: No, No, you was knocking things down, singers, and all that was was giving our for beats.
Speaker 2: I always I always was a family man, you know. I always was a family Was it ever a tour? Allowed? Tour with pun alcoholics and y'all? It probably was. I do remember being just don't you in your d m X ship you right now you're dh nah? But you know what dope? Yeah, we used to be on on the road with a pun a lot. Who else was it? It was alcoholics m o P. Alcoholics m o P. They wasn't really around at that time. That was like kind of early afterwards.
Speaker 4: I wasn't loud because loud was like the label at that time, like the street label.
Speaker 5: I never, I never, I never looked at loud like that. But they came up with like some kind of documentary that you know.
Speaker 2: When you say you don't you didn't look at them like that? What do you mean by No. I never looked at Loud as like some kind of label. No but but I but I big signfican up like you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying. But when we got there, it was just in its infansy. So when we got there with what.
Speaker 2: Word did you say? Babies? But I mean and now I was looking back, they the artists that they chose lab don't even do that today. No alcoholics was m P.
Speaker 5: Like when I think about it now, when I think back, I kind of like regret taking it for granted. Like but I didn't know like what we was around because we had Wu Tang and maul D then Poem was dead.
Speaker 2: So it was just really something that was like was there a certain a and r at Loud that was picking artists besides Steve? Was Steve? Not that I know because once we got there, how did you get loud? Because Maddie c and Scott Free and Scott Original, Yeah he was loud.
Speaker 5: Was loud was a cubicle when we first got there and they said, yo, we got these all this ko Wu Tang and I remember bringing it home and listening to it and I was like, you know, because you know, I'm on my own ship. Was like whatever, you know what I'm saying. But then like the next three months, niggas in my whole hood was playing. They didn't even know that I was in the office building of the people that fu with these niggas, and then my whole hood was playing Wu tang and I'm looking at these niggas like, oh ship, I could go back to the office and give them data, you know what I'm saying, give them.
Speaker 2: A little bit of data like what they don't like.
Speaker 5: They gave me the CD. I didn't know what to do with it, and then I just put it to the side. But then the whole hoods started going crazy.
Speaker 2: My own hood. I was like, I was like you like that. I was like, I know, these niggas like, you know what I'm saying. You shook Ones out on your own at first, and then Loud came no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 5: We made it Loud gave us the budget, and then we did it, and then we just gave Loud starting to run with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They was like, Okay, this is this song right here, and we just like yeah, and we took a chance. But that wasn't the first shook Ones. It was a sho Ones part too, right. It was. It was one that you never hear, you know what I'm saying. And then when we basically the remix.
Speaker 5: Right, so when we put out the first shook Ones, we put it out and then uh, nobody liked it.
Speaker 2: Nobody same be. No, it's a different be. It was a different beat. So people was like, nobody liked it. They was like, so what's up? And y'all was on loud at that time, right, and they was like, what's up? So the like, we gave you a second shot? So I was like, all right, fuck it, I was, and then I just I made the seques that you hit. So I made it, and then the project stole and.
Speaker 5: Then I made it and then they was listening and then they was like they was like okay, and then they they liked it personally, so they pushed it.
Speaker 2: And then you remember performing that at how can I Be Down? At Luke's Club? Of course I was. I was in Atlanta, No no, no, no, no, here in Miami Luke Club in Miami. How can I Be down?
Speaker 4: Was always don't test him. He remembers everything he had tennis from nineteen forty three.
Speaker 2: Club Club Club a those blue clubs that he just said, Washington, I believe, I believe. But we did a lot. We did a lot of like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: You don't even have the juvenile Hell tape, right, of course you gotta believe that, you gotta do.
Speaker 2: I do believe. I don't how much how much ship did you all do when you first came out and I got a blur, I don't even know. I got a blur, like like a blur. I was doing drugs. Ecstasy represents the DJ in the fan. But then but then I liked it, Molly for a little while too. I'm gonna keep it on, keeping on a little while, for a little while, a little while. Sometimes looking he came hound.
Speaker 3: He didn't know what X was, and then it was and then it was around went into space six months drug.
Speaker 2: Abuse how baw I was like, I was like Prince, but he thought prodricks together. He was like, hey, yeah, I was going to was it was gold Rush.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to gold Rush twenty four hours, nigga.
Speaker 2: I was going there get pancakes and left hand. It's still only twenty fives class. You know, you can't you can't. I don't able to call them on already going already I'm not foul. It's already pre marriage. Yeah, marriage, Thank you for throwing out there. Heldo, Hello, you been to Florida. He's been forever. No, no, no, I'm asking him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, foul, I've been found. I've been huting foulteen years, fouty years.
Speaker 2: But people don't know what that the number this is, this is yeah, this is real ship. Listen man, No, no, no, no Florida because hold on, hold on, how many years you be in Florida? I think I'm like a Tennish tennis you tennis tennis? Okay, said this is your hood.
Speaker 4: Because two of them like, like, I think I've been more than I think I've been more than ten But I still had cribs in.
Speaker 2: New York at that time, so I can't really but that don't count. Yeah, that don't count.
Speaker 4: But when I flew out here, so I'm like eight, I'm like eight strong years and he came religiously.
Speaker 2: From me years. Yeah. So when you go like this, like yo, around my way, you talk about Florida, right, I ain't gonna lie. I've adapted that sometimes not around I don't have around.
Speaker 4: Listen, there's no around, like, there's no like blocks out here unless you're in like over town.
Speaker 2: It is like people hang out in like cribs out here right like see see how are you from? Where we're from?
Speaker 4: You hang out on twelfth Street, you hang out on ninety seven. Hoods is different, like the hoods is different than Miami. The Southern son. What's the Southern hood? What's the Southern hood?
Speaker 2: It's it's hood. It doesn't look they'll kill your fast out here, they'll kill your fast.
Speaker 4: It's Miami, Miami to kill your fast. Listen and listen. You know who I want to big up, man. I know this is very awkward, but I want to big up Kodak Black.
Speaker 2: Oh for so.
Speaker 4: The reason why I want to big up Kodak Black because I gotta switch up my years. My years are living in Miami and my years are living in Broadway. I also lived in Broway.
Speaker 3: And I've always been and you never red browner, So you know you're about to rep brown.
Speaker 4: You know I was on parole and brown you're talking about. Excuse what's the difference. It's it's like different counties, you know what. I break it down good for you, easy for you. Queensbridge and Ravenswood is the same thing, but it's not the same thing. I don't think that's a good Yes, it is because it's right down the block.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. That's a different yes. And Brown FLI is it close to Miami. Yeah, it's like New York. It's the same show. You can do Jersey. I think Jersey New York makes more sense. And Brown Studios. Yes, my Steward is in Brown.
Speaker 4: I was on probation in Browick, so I wanted to be And then they now popping with Koda Black.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I haven't Queen's brush. I want to just be clear. There's no beef for component or Yeah happened, and I really.
Speaker 4: Deep excuse me, and I really appreciate you for coming here and just sitting here and put this toll.
Speaker 2: Is this something that you think that we can pull off.
Speaker 5: I think that we could really pull it off and it will really be dope, and I think that the fans would love it more than we even think.
Speaker 2: I believe to be huge. I believe so. I believe so man, I definitely believe. So hold on, let me like this rawn. You gonna like this bultshit right now? Y'all. You don't like this smell. You didn't like it when currency was here, So why the fuck do you like it now? Because I was trying. I was like trying to win, like when I win my argument, like I don't mind it. Are you paying on my face? Petty? I'm a petty nigga. I'm very petty. Like when you break up with a bitch and you want to if you purse, do you take the purse back? It depends how much it coulds. I got a rhyme like that. I said, person break up with them, take the purse back. That's a fact. I'm a petty nigga. You're surprised, and this is when I was rich rich. I'm still surprised when you get petty, I'm mad petty.
Speaker 4: You don't listen If Jay Z called me over a podcast, that is petty, that means rich, all rich niggas is petty. I think we should all accept our pettiness. Does anybody disagree?
Speaker 2: Listen? Accept your pettiness? Have it? Do you think you know? You don't accept your pettiness? I really accept it.
Speaker 4: You never took ship back from a bitch take it, of course, let subscribe the situation.
Speaker 2: I got mad stories. If you want me to go.
Speaker 5: First, I gave it twenty g. Then he was about to break up. I said, I want my twenty g's and she gave it to me back, gave hold.
Speaker 4: Bring up to her though, But I gonna know what year this is, because I want to know what was her pussy?
Speaker 2: Sunshine? You throw it in the air. It turned out the sunshine was it was it?
Speaker 6: That was it?
Speaker 2: That? It was such shot, it was so shine. I just joke, but not everything to give back though what happened. I mean, thank god she had the twenty gees to give back, right, yeah, thank of for her bank. Right. Oh, she spent it and still had it. I gave it to her, but she still had it and I took it back. But that's being the Indian. Give it. That was faul give that was fast. That's called pettiness.
Speaker 3: And y'all from queens, y'all established, I don't the queens think.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a question. I think it's I mean, no, I think it's a queens and y'all estops that right now. You just think queens. I just said that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, I'm petty. I ain't represent Queen in this moment right now. I remember saying me, but I'm asking my brother, fum queens, are you petty?
Speaker 2: You said? He said yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Said yeah, okay, FN have you taken have you brought a bitch something? And just say, oh, listen, don't you fucking line man? We are listen, listen, let's time out. You cut a bitch off of going to Cisco videos.
Speaker 2: You ain't even seen the video, and you you stopped fucking with him. Listen, don't relationship hold up. Let's ask the one girl in the room besides the bartender, is that is that? Come in? Come in? You're not giving the full situation you do. You have to say your name? Is that petty? He listen? His girl called him. I don't know if he was in the definitely listen story. I'm just going with the face story.
Speaker 4: Right he found out his girl was going to Cisco video and he broke up whatever, Right, there is that petty that's not with them but in And I'm dyslexic.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking it down, dyslexic. The Dong song wasn't the Yes This Star has been coming in from their song dream Cha yees.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Listen, did dear girlfriend hits you about this or not? It was not girl. She was an aspiring model at the time. Uh huh, No, you set yourself up. No, I just set myself up. As soon as she started doing videos, I was done. I just set myself up. She was a gong song. I'm like, I'm out, I'm not. It was just a video though, Man, it was just a video. Hom me. I'm a DJ. I'm working in this world.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be in the I'm in the same room dudes with my broad and nah, I'm not listening.
Speaker 2: I'm not. We just interview Cisco. He was still mad about it. Let's make some going. You are, daddy. I'm trying to say, that's a different Hey, you trying to separate yourself from my head. She was in the in the Jays, the Pimpsy and j g K video Big Pimp. She was a big pimping. They put all the shampore you tell me yo a d yo. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait no wait wait wait strong songs. First, I was out. Yeah, Big pimpin came. I was already out.
Speaker 7: I was like, thank god, you got you gotta pist this time too long on me. You pull eventually and then we're gonna close it out after this Cuban pists coming here.
Speaker 2: That was the That was the moment, yo. I just I didn't know what the big ship, but I was already out of there. You made the right choice.
Speaker 4: So listen because when when I heard you pisan, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: She wanted, she wanted, she was come on. That was out.
Speaker 4: So I I was out and I was out.
Speaker 2: I saw the future. I follow future. I said, I'm learn, I'm out of here. It's not coming back with what you wanted. There's not ming gut from the thought song. Dude, he got man, I'm trying.
Speaker 4: I was trying to throw you something like the save you out of head and.
Speaker 2: You I'm proud about.
Speaker 8: I want Wally hold Us always.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: I forgot what you want me those three millions, she was what you want me, ghost face A tricky ay from me. She was. She wasn't fucking Ricky Maria's crazy song freaking me.
Speaker 4: Okay, Ricky Martin, Me and very bou them three niggas and just nigga.
Speaker 2: Out with jol but that was out that stuffing about, so then what I'll say she wasna. She must have been back in the broadcast like friends. You that's not Onie like they got home on naas Okay, I don't know before it was beating and he had a hat on.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if we still have long hair, but sis will still got.
Speaker 2: Bitches, So let me it's just that's just this is a sign interview. Do you think Cisco fucking bit? But you know what I think the cricket looking dude from what's these dudes names Poison? What's the things from Poison? The boats? Creaky looking Ronnie, Ronnie? I think Homie did he did new addition that we about to come out. He does pressure listening. Actually you know simple that.
Speaker 13: No twins, no snapchat they tell your Yeah, no snapchat, we told you, bro, I make videos from when drunk.
Speaker 2: Somebody ready ya follow me out? No, it's petty man. Listen, man, listen, that's a new religion. I'm gonna asking my producer question. Yes, yo, are we we're having you like the NBC or machine better? Which was better for you? It's a producer question, man. Producers one and not the machine. Yeah, why is that?
Speaker 5: Because it corresponds with the lavetops M M d mc gonna do that.
Speaker 2: The new one does, but you know.
Speaker 5: Native instruments beat them to it. The workflow yea, the workflow is quicker and better. I would definitely say the machine, Yeah, definitely. And let me ask you the two part question before you get up out of that. Who's your favorite producer?
Speaker 2: My favorite producer? Yeah, yeah, my favorite producer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't even listen to motherfuckers number. So who's the producer you would want to work with? Hope Quincy Jones, Well, then you would want to rhyme over their beats over there beat Quincy Jones Jackson. So I went to Quincy Jones, right. If I went to him one day, I said, Quincy Jones.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I want to make an album, He'd be like, yeah, we could fucking do it.
Speaker 2: He'd be like, yeah, we could do it.
Speaker 5: Look what I did for Michael Jackson, and this is how we're gonna do it, and we're gonna make her off the wall. If he told me I'm gonna make a off the War, then I'm going to fucking agree with him because I know that he did make her off the wall. You understand what I'm saying, Like, listen to Off the Wall. Don't listen to thriller. Listen listen to Off the War. Michael Jackson hooked up with Quincy Jones and they did that.
Speaker 2: Oh we're going for a second time. That's that royal con right now. It God damn it, Yo. Don't kill our guests, bro, that's the ultimate goal. Yo.
Speaker 4: But ha, let me tell you something, man. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I can't thank you enough. This ain't no fort On podcast. This is real life because you know, we we have a career. When you in this game for twenty years, this is a career we built. We built shit off of what we've done. And I was so glad when you wanted to be the man, the big man of all four of us. I gotta credit you for this, because if you didn't come out here, there would still be dumb rumors of component Noriega and Marb deep dumb beef.
Speaker 2: You came out here. I really can't thank you enough to.
Speaker 4: Appreciate you for coming out here and just de in these fucking dumb ass rumors and Let's get motherfucking money because we are young black fucking people, came from the ghetto, came from the similar ghetto. You're the same trains you gotta take to go to your hood, the same train we gotta take.
Speaker 2: To go to my hood.
Speaker 4: You the fucking silent partner. And I just want to thank you once again for putting these rumors to rest. There is no Component, Noriego while Marb Deep beef, there's none of that.
Speaker 2: We are family. We're gonna keep this shit going, keep getting money.
Speaker 4: This tall it's supposed to be possible with nas Mob Deep and Component or and we want to motherfucking make that happen.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Let's get this money, man. You know what I'm saying for what? And you got that silent partner? My dude?
Speaker 4: Is that is that the note you want to leave it on? Or you want to say you want to you want to say real quick. I rarely give my last speeches, you know what I'm saying. But on the side of a DJ and a fan, and I'm telling y'all there's DJs in the room right now.
Speaker 2: Are the records y'all made? Y'all inspired us. Yes, we love playing those records.
Speaker 3: Those are hip hop records, you know what I'm saying, Those are classic records. And we thank you, We thank you and Prodigy and we thank you for the production and the verses.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, question I want to ask.
Speaker 4: Questions when you when you made Choet Storm, you think that that was going to start a beef between Foxy and Kim?
Speaker 2: Did you know that? You didn't know? I had no idea, You had no idea.
Speaker 4: And then Alchemist, who was like your partner, did bang bang, which was like equivalent to.
Speaker 2: Like Foxy answering out. Was that bugged out because you know, we didn't plan that. We just was doing the record and she came in. Did you ever look at it like that? Definitely? You was getting too much pussy and too much money. That's that's what the whole hold up business did.
Speaker 5: We did the Choet I was like cloud nine right right right, and then I heard I heard some seven yeah, yeah, seven.
Speaker 2: But I didn't give you know, we ain't really care about all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, So definitely definitely, But it never was about that to me, right because it this was too fun.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, like really really fun, fun and you worked the big.
Speaker 4: Junior Mafia. Those are my peoples. We're gonna get trying to get a little seeds up here too. Hopefully we get a little Kim or Foxy or somebody. Females, ain't you're fucking with us lately? They don't like us ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm surprised. The bartender just came. And every time I think of homie from the bartender, that's why I said female word for it to be bartender around. Yeah, let's make him another word. Goddamn, make them on. Was you ever befuddled by the interview at any point? What that means? Right now? I just learned. I learned that world, yo. But listen, I have it once again.
Speaker 4: I can't thank you so much, man, I really appreciate you for coming here, because this is all jokes man for the fans that don't know.
Speaker 2: We you know, we play with the facts. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's what the drums fans drunk. It's drunk facts, you know what I'm saying. And we have fun. And you sat in.
Speaker 4: You didn't try to change nothing. You did everything that a real nigga do. We got so many people trying to come here, and I was, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you. I won't lie to you. I was so excited about this. I was trying to pick out my OFFI.
Speaker 4: He said he was gonna iron his to get my outfit early, but I fucked up. I can't match the sneakers that I wanted to wear, so I fucked no, no, no, These these are Supremes twenty three days, A very supreme, you know I wanted because my man.
Speaker 2: Ray from eight and nine? Where were at eight and nine? We got we suck ourselves pick up our eight and nine. Gear dot Com trying to give me some exclusive James. I don't got them on that.
Speaker 7: These those are these are the scuolive.
Speaker 2: Too and they clean. Yeah, yeah, ain't gonna like I was just I was. I forget where I was. That was in Europe, somewhere Paris or something, and rolled over my own shoe. I can't even swing on nobody like I rolled over my own shoe. I was like yourself.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be with the first nigga smell that they didn't use them like. I was like, yo, nigga, you the reason why Jesus fucked up. But havoc man, Yo, this is real ship man. You got the album out? Now are you gonna put on the artist?
Speaker 2: Are you going? Is it your turn to put on an artist?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: Like like with people, you producing people, you produce people like kan Ye Puff Daddy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You're like like, is it your turn to put on the new guy? Nope, it's not my turn. What you're doing your selfish as let's make something should be yourself. That was a selfish nah. But no, no, no.
Speaker 5: But what I'm trying to say is the person that I do put out is gonna be really special.
Speaker 2: So that's why I just find him any all this adu or you might be working homeie whoever, then he's working whoever I put out, it's gonna be very special. Have you been looking for that type of artist? A lot of stuff been coming to me, like really really really good stuff. So Eddie Giggs is ready got gigs. What's the name of song? Gets? Can you see your tricky man? Ever heard in my life? He's got the best song. You gotta have the whole.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: This is the ass you on the show. Listen. I don't remember that the first.
Speaker 5: What do you want to hear.
Speaker 2: This time? You don't want to you want to hear it? You mane, my chicken, chail mane. He's gonna play this guitar. But when you got his rapp it playing and I don't remember, but tell you can you do? That's what I get? Ok? Okay, come here, Eddie, what's not happening? How much? Ask you if you had to, if you had to count, how much? Asses? Assholes? You don't have fingers on my hand, you don't have so let me ask you something. Use the an FM mind. Let me ask you something pause.
Speaker 4: Was you offended or was you like into when they said eat the booty like grocer beets?
Speaker 2: Was you grow or was you he's like Costco? But did you ever reference that reference?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: So, what do you call it when you eat?
Speaker 6: Ass?
Speaker 2: What else you gonna go? You don't got a special word asteroids like you ain't with your bitch. You'd be like Gulo. You don't want to get away on god.
Speaker 9: Damn, you don't even have a special night. He just he asked just as hashtag and as you know, I've seen him met The point of this ass, we say you live live on it was, but she just didn't ask porn.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, habit is like at these niggas is crazy. Now you're gonna talk have it, no joke that's ending on this. You did ask porn and and he said, I love the booty.
Speaker 4: Now let's ask habit as habit you ask all, you ask all all guest this do you?
Speaker 2: He asked, I'm gonna be honest, habit. You look like you, you.
Speaker 4: Look like.
Speaker 2: You're like you ask, But i' gonna keep it the honey.
Speaker 4: He's past Avenue and that's it looks like here in the projects. Assno, come on, keep it real with the drink champs. You gotta, you gotta inspire these young people.
Speaker 2: I gotta wife, I gotta. We didn't know that that let me respectful man, We didn't know respectful. We didn't know he had. I think he should have said that like from the beginning, like we were going.
Speaker 4: There for now you're just not No he did, Yes he did, and you're not listening having it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Thank thank you, I really appreciate you for coming having fun.
Speaker 4: This is jokes and you got to you got the album out right now and silent Partner is out right now. And and you you said what's next? We we actually what's next? You said you're gonna find a special artist. You got a script that you're.
Speaker 5: Writing, and is there any other thing that you you know, it's gonna be definitely crazy, the little bit that I'm about to put.
Speaker 2: Out and wait, wait can we do a drink Champ song with having producing it? Oh yeah, just the original something let me. I've been everywhere.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, I've been every He's a drink, he's trying to go.
Speaker 2: He's the original drink. Listen listen, I've seen having drink gallons. This is my and hold it down. Ian Jay? Did you gallus?
Speaker 4: Did you love Ian J at one point? Or Danny want Like we're telling people Danny is because people didn't know that, saying, oh.
Speaker 2: I think who drunk that ship before that? Because your song drank MD tw twenty special. No, oh, we drank that ship. That's like Francisco. You drink Cisco, Ciscosco. If you from coys Bridge, you drunk Cisco's. We drank Cisco here. But they they really shived it out there like that. Yeah, they sold it in Jamaica. Avenue. So let me ask you the last question. Did you tell Prodigy that's three? By the way, did you tell Prodigy you came in? I got to tell somebody. Man, listen, because listen, I want to end this once for a prodigy. Love you, we love you.
Speaker 4: Please, producty come out here. You're from left frack. It's about time you claim your roots.
Speaker 2: Come back home. That's what the blood niggas say, right, they be like, come home.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, so solid, silent partner, I thank you for coming, havoc man, and that you got anything else you want to say to.
Speaker 3: The fans, socials give you socials at least, and we get you a drunk you know, your websites, your.
Speaker 2: Social media, we got you. We got boom boom boom. Right. Talk to the mic though, Talk to the mic that people want to hear you. Yeah, the people. Ye drunk.
Speaker 4: I don't know I'm gonna be I don't even know where you remember you remember the point you sober? I like the drunk happen. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: That fucked up is that he's drunk. That best happened. He's good, he's good. You remember you were sober like for like, like, how how long you this? How long you were so before? Like two years? Well you don't funk that up right now, you know? Thank you very much? No, no, no, no, I'm in so much for like two years to thank you having we love you up. Yeah, yo, hold on do drop the drop got on twisted, This is wonderful drop.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN.
Speaker 2: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 6: Apple podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours Truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriaga on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 2: To drink champs dot com