Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, Senator, there is some breaking news tonight that deals with the Biden crime family.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about that. Also.
Speaker 2: You may be shocked how your money is being spent at the border, specifically when it comes to illegal immigrants coming to this country.
Speaker 1: We're going to expose that as well.
Speaker 2: And why is it that the entire advertising world is moving against Elon Musk? Is this all on purpose to silence him and others on X for freedom of speech? We're going to talk about that as well. Before we get to that, though, center, let's talk about these new allegations the White House. To be full disclaimer here, they're fighting back hard on this new reporting that's come out on reoccurring payments that we're going back and forth between Hunter Biden and the President United States of America. Now, Joe Biden, let's talk about what they're saying in these new accusations.
Speaker 3: Well, remember that the talking point for the BYI in White House and for Democrats has been it's changed from the beginning, and initially it was that Joe Biden never talked to Hunter Biden about any of his overseas business dealings. Then that was proven to be a rampant lie that. Then it was that Joe Biden had never talked to any of Hunter Biden's business associates. Then testimony came out that that was a rampant line. Then it became that Joe Biden was not in business with Hunter Biden. Yeah, while he was shaking down Chinese oligarchs and Ukrainian oligarchs and Russian oligarchs for millions of dollars in exchange for favors from Daddy. That was a lie. Then the latest discussion and we broke this down on verdict that Democrats are saying, they're talking point. They've basically thrown Hunter overboard. They've concluded Hunter, Yeah, he's corrupted as a three dollar bill, there's no saving him. Part he was an adot, but he had substance abuse problems. They wanted to defend him. And more importantly, what they are invested in saying is there is no direct evidence of Joe Biden's involvement in criminality. That's their sort of final line. And by the way, we did an entire podcast refuting that claim. So if you didn't watch that, you got to go back and watch our podcast explaining why the claim there's no direct evidence implicating Joe Biden the corruption is a flat out line.
Speaker 2: And also go back and if you just want to go back to the evidence, go back and listen to two part series we did with Jim Jordan, and we also did a two part series with James Comber.
Speaker 1: Go back and listen to those episodes.
Speaker 3: Well, and the James Comber one is particularly relevant because this week James Comber received evidence. Remember the Democrat talking point is there's no direct evidence that Joe Biden benefited from Hunter Biden's corruption. Well, what James Comber released is that Joe Biden received a recurring payment of one thousand, three hundred and eighty dollars from his son Hunter's law firm beginning in late twenty eighteen, and that was right after a bank money laundering officer warned that the same account was receiving millions of dollars in Chinese government linked funds without quote any services rendered. And in particular that company was a Wasco PC, which set up a monthly transfer to then former Vice President Joe Biden with a voided check for the future president, including the documentation, and on Monday, the House Oversight Committee released that documentation. The New York Post reported that at least three payments were made on September seventeenth, on October fifteenth, and on November fifteenth, twenty eighteen, and it totaled four thousand, one hundred and forty dollars to Joe Biden from a wasco PC. Now, remember the Democrats there their last ground to defend. This is Joe Biden. Hasn't defend, hasn't benefited personally, he wasn't directly involved in the corruption. Well, now we have evidence of monthly payments at least three, potentially more from the shell company that Hunter Biden set up that we know received millions of dollars from the Chinese company. So it's money directly going to Papa Joe. And by the way, you mentioned the White House is fighting back. They're fighting back furiously, and what they're saying is, oh, this isn't corrupt at all. This was Joe helping his poor, sad sack drug addict son with buying a car. In particular, there's an email from Hunter Biden's laptop that annotates various expenses, including quote Ford raptor reimbursement to JRB, which is presumably Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. For thirteen eighty. Yeah, so that's the same amount, and it's at least indicated to be the payment for a truck. That may or may not be the case, but at the end of the day, whether it's the payment of a truck or not, this is an account that we know received millions of dollars from the Chinese Communist.
Speaker 1: And was flagged by the way for a suspicious actions pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the banks noted it. Look, if you have a bank account that is suddenly getting wired tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars in the Chinese Communists under our banking laws, that gets flagged as money laundery. This was flagged, and nonetheless, month after month after month it was transferred to Papa Joe, and the Democrats say, never mind. I'm pretty sure Papa Joe was happy to spend that money, money that on its face appears to have derived from the Chinese Communists, so that we don't know, we don't know the source of it, but we know the entity paying Joe was getting millions of dollars from the Chinese Communist and we know that money is fund.
Speaker 2: And by the way, either of these things, let's be honest, could be plausible. It's totally plausible. And now I would argue one hundred percent factual that shortly after a bank money laundering officer warned that this same damn account that was receiving the millions of dollars in Chinese government link funds without quote. This is the bank's words, any service is rendered. Now all of a sudden, we got you know, well, we're paying for really nice forward raptor cars.
Speaker 3: Well, and listen, that's just that that's.
Speaker 2: Not normal, but completely normal for criminal activity in the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: The Biden family right.
Speaker 3: That this is not normal for government officials to have multiple shell companies. This is not normal actually for anybody, yeah, to have multiple shell companies. If your name's Tony Montana, if you're a drug dealer, then you've got multiple shell companies. But generally people who don't have something to hide don't create dozens of shell companies. You might create a company. So Ben, all right, you own a barbecue restaurant, have an LC, you own a gun store, Yes, presumably it is incorporated in some form. So we have a company. Yes, but that company has employees. Yes, you have payroll.
Speaker 2: Yes you have payroll, taxes, MS, property, taverat.
Speaker 3: Like the expenses you you have a P and L. Like you make money, you make expenses. You're running a business. That's normal. These shell companies created by Hunter and Joe and the Biden family, they don't have employees, they don't have expenses. They are simply and they have no services rendered.
Speaker 2: That's how they don't do any these account they said, they don't do anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, I want I want to ask you something. Imagine for a second, you're a Chinese communist, uh, reporting to President she In in China? In what example, which will Chinese ben pay millions of dollars to Hunter Biden? Like what service would you be hunted crackhead provide that would be worth you going to your communist party bosses and say, hey, let's give this guy millions of dollars, Like, give me an innocent explanation for why a Chinese communist gives Hunter Biden millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, the best part is at least the White House said, Hey, when did it become a crime to buy American referring to a Ford raptor.
Speaker 3: Well, it is a crime if you're laundering Chinese communists money and hiding it. That is, in fact the crime. People serve jail time. Unless your name is Hunter Biden, unless you have the Biden DOJ that is covering up your crimes, unless you have the Biden Attorney General that is desperately trying to obstruct justice and prevent anyone from inquiring into Joe Biden's involvement, then it's not a crime to laundermind anyone else.
Speaker 2: It is rarely in my disappointed news center. But I was looking at your Twitter account today. I was expecting the snarky remark to the White House's statement on when is it a crime to buy American Maid? I was waiting for you to right back when the money paid for the American Maid product came from communist China.
Speaker 3: So number one, I will point out, the night's not over. Okay, all right, fair points, So smart ass tweets can come later tonight.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Number two, I'll point out I woke up in Houston, Texas, got on a plane, and flew to DC, so I haven't had a chance to read many of these stories or to engage in Twitter. But look, it is important to understand. Listen. The White House is furiously spinning what's wrong with a dad paying for a car for his kid? And on its face, that question is a reasonable question. But what is worth noting And I get this is an incredibly partisan, divided time, so it's hard to know what to believe. But what is striking is the Biden White House is not giving an innocent explanation for this. They're saying, well, it's paying for a truck for a son, okay. But what they haven't answered is where did the money come from?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: What they haven't answered is did this money come from Chinese communists? What they haven't answered is was this money extorted from Chinese communists? Because Hunter Biden threatened punishment from Joe Biden in his official capacity if they didn't pay a millions of dollars seen the WhatsApp texts that he's sitting here with daddy, I'm sitting here next to my father. The White House has never refuted that, So understand, listen, it's easy to think in today's polarized world's a he said, she said, Each side has a narrative. Understand, Biden and the Democrats don't have a narrative. On the other side. Their narrative is stick their head in the sand and ignore that it has happened. Because they have not addressed the facts of this, and every day they're talking points, it's getting harder and harder for them to claim Joe Biden is not involved when thousands of dollars are flowing directly into his bank account.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends over at Chalk.
Speaker 2: If you are a guy just like me, and you say, hey, I'm getting a little older and I feel like I've lost that edge, some of that strength and vitality, and you don't like what's happening that weakness and complacency. Maybe you want to be more active, maybe you want to work out more, maybe you just don't feel like yourself. Well, the problem is men's testostrom levels are off a cliff historically. They are literally at an all time low. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk are helping real America men just like you, take back the right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: Your TESTOSTERM levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. I've been taking the Chalk Mal Vitality Stack now for months on end, and I can tell you it works. Manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. So get off the couch, get back to doing what you love outdoors. Get back that strength and vitality, get rid of that weakness and complacency. Go to chalkcchoq dot com and when you go there, I'm gonna save you thirty five percent off. Yeah, thirty five percent off for life by using the promo code.
Speaker 1: Ben.
Speaker 2: That's been When you go to chalkchoq dot com, check out the Mail Vitality Stack and the other amazing products at chalkq dot com, say thirty five percent off with a promo code.
Speaker 3: Ben.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the White House senator a second ago in there and they don't answer questions. It's funny that you mentioned that because at the White House Press briefing today, Jean Pierre was asked a question and she was asked a question about the money.
Speaker 1: And then the best part was this.
Speaker 2: It was the last question she answered aka didn't answer, and then walked off the stage.
Speaker 1: Listen, thank you. The White House.
Speaker 4: Has said repeatedly that the President and his son were never in business together. I've said that repeatedly, also in this room. According to bank records obtained by the House Oversight Committee, though one of Hunter Biden's businesses, osawav PC, set up direct payments to the president, did the President accept payment? And why would there be such an arrangement if they were never in business together or if there was a wall of separation as the President has previously said.
Speaker 3: So I have to be with you.
Speaker 5: I have not seen that report, So I would have to refer you to my colleagues over at the White House Council's Office on that particular question.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone see some of you in Boston or on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean literally walked off the stage center and says, let me be queer with you and then doesn't clear any of it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, this Biden White House ignores the facts. They don't defend themselves, and it's because they're counting on the corrupt corporate media to cover up for them. At this point, it is literally every day the evidence is growing, but the frustrating thing has been If you watch CNN, the evidence isn't growing because the evidence doesn't exist. If you watch MSNBC, ABCNBCCBS, the evidence doesn't exist. It's why people are listening to this podcast. It's why we're at a million listeners a month, because you can't get this information anywhere other than here. And look that moves us to our second story. And our second story is another one that it's very hard to get anywhere other than this podcast, which is under Joe Biden. The Department of Veterans Affairs processed one hundred and sixty one thousand medical and dental care claims for illegal aliens in the year twenty twenty two. So in one year, one hundred and sixty one thousand claims for medical and dental from illegal aliens. And at the same time, the Biden VA Department was delaying claims for United States veterans in urgent need.
Speaker 2: Of care, so one hundred and sixty one thousand medical bills.
Speaker 3: In essence, why is the vaa doing by us? Why is the VA doing one for an illegal alien? The last I checked, illegal aliens haven't defended this nation. The VA is there to be there for our veterans, for our servicemen and women, for soldiers and sailors and airmen and marines who fought and bled and risked their lives. The VA is part of our way of saying thank you. The last I checked, someone who crossed into this country illegally has not risked their lives to defend our liberty. I find it outrageous that one illegal alien is getting healthcare at the VA, much less one hundred and sixty one thousand. How does this happen? By the way, Well, I'll tell you what. Listen to Fox News because Fox News, to their credit, is covering it. Nobody else's. But listen to Fox News on.
Speaker 6: This Veterans are now calling out the VA's role in processing medical care for illegals. Yes, you heard that right, while those who fought to protect us wait to be treated concern. Veterans for America's one organization calling on lawmakers to investigate. Air Force veteran Darren Selnik is one of its senior advisors. He joins US now, Darren, nobody knows VA and VA healthcare better than you. This story's on foxnews dot com right now. Break down what's happening. Isn't really the case that when someone comes across the border illegally in some way, they're using the VA to get healthcare services.
Speaker 5: Ap thanks for having me on your show. Yeah, it's happening. And I got to tell you when I found out about this a few weeks ago, it made me mad, and everyone I've talked to as a veteran, it makes them mada. Mission is to serve veterans, is not to help ice in the border patrol, which we have the documents which on their websites and from a memos, not to help them go ahead and process medical claims and pay medical claims and make it easy for the unauthorized migrants to get health care and dental care. So what is happening is and look, as someone who's a former senior advisor and the Trump administration at the VA and the advisor at the White House, I would have stopped this. We would have stopped this because it's not right. The mission of the VA is to serve veterans, not to serve unauthorized migrants. And so what's happening is and we have this from the Undersecretary Health. He's put out in a video which I've seen hey, make it hard for veterans, make it hard for veterans to go ahead and get community care. But at the same time they are processing for twenty twenty two, one hundred and sixty one thousand medical claims and paying those claims for unauthorized migrants. Meanwhile, veterans are having a hard time getting help care. They're literally dying because they can't get mental health and timely matter. They can't get cancer treatment. Bills are being sent to them because they're not paying the providers on time. So it's make it hard for veterans. They've told the staff to do that, only default to the VA community care when you have to. At the same time, they're helping water patrol and ice make it easy button, easy button for an authorized migrants, hard button for veterans. It's got to stop. Congress needs to investigate this. Last year, my Orkis said testimony that they were working with the VA to go ahead and do expand this, possibly in medical senters. We don't know exactly how deep this is. It's got to be investigating to the same stop.
Speaker 6: That VA employee you're talking about said, press the easy button less for vets with community care. They want vets stuck inside VIA facilities and not able to go outside to get care if they're waiting too long. This is a bill that was passed intentionally to fix what VA is doing so terribly.
Speaker 1: Here's a source, by the way, for this story.
Speaker 6: It's an icy agent and Avett talking to Fox News Digital, he said, we served in the military in this country and we have these benefits to use in the VIA. I pay an exorbitant amount of taxes to this country and I can't even get seen for basic needs. But illegals can. They can literally cross the border with all these pre existing medical injuries or illnesses or whatever they have going on, and they literally walk right into a primary care doctor or specialty care doctor and get whatever services they need. And what we're learning now, Darren, is that the VA is part of facilitating the reimbursements and the payments for this VAS. Denying they're involved in this, of course, but there's a VA in front of the process by which these healthcare providers get reimbursed for the care they're providing for illegals.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so understand what that's reporting. That the Biden VA is in the business of providing healthcare to illegal aliens In one year. In the year twenty twenty two, one hundred and sixty one thousand medical claims and dental claims were processed by the VA. Now listen every one of the claims. That means there's a veteran who's getting delayed, who's not getting the care that he or she earned. US law doesn't provide for this. This is blatantly lawless. And I'll point out, look, kudos to Fox News. I appreciate their covering that, But why doesn't CNN? Does CNN not give a damn about veterans? How about ABC? ABC is supposed to be a news network, CBS, NBC. Do veterans not matter for them? Does the fact that the Biden administration is ignoring the law? Does that not matter to them? Does the fact that the Bidenism administration is taking the money and the time of doctors and nurses and administrators that are meant to go to our veterans and giving it instead of illegals? Does that not matter to them? And this is it is part of a pattern. It is partisanship and dishonesty. And the partisanship in dishonesty is fueled by the corporate media's willingness to cover up for the Democrats.
Speaker 2: And it'd be clear that the a honest headline here center would be Biden administration put to legal immigrants ahead of USA this military members, because that's what they're doing, right, and that would be that would be an honest, sincere, genuine journalistic headline.
Speaker 1: But they won't run that headline here at all.
Speaker 3: They won't even acknowledge one hundred and sixty one thousand illegal immigrants have been treated by the VA. Forget the headline about putting it and putting them in front of veterans. They won't report on the facts. The facts are inconvenient, so the facts do not exist. And this is where journalism is broken. It's why my latest book, Unwoke, explains how journalism is broken because when they will not report on the facts, what it does is it drives the elected politicians and Congress, That drives the White House, that drives the staffers, that drives the apparatchicks even further to the left, because there is no accountability. It used to be in an ordinary, sane world, an elected official would say, hey, wait a second, maybe we shouldn't have the VA providing health care and dental care for one hundred and sixty one thousand claims for illegals, because that ought to be going to veterans. Like in normal world world, someone would have a warning sign. They don't have that warning sign because they know the media will cover for them and that they can keep giving into the extremes.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, because people that are listening this are going to say, Okay, who authorized this and who is in charge of the oversight for this, and how do we stop it from continuing to happen. Because I would assume, and I'm just thinking basic math here, there's got to be a.
Speaker 1: Significant price tag to this.
Speaker 2: Basic medical bills are a thousand dollars or more right, basic bills, So it's a hundred and sixty one thousand different times. This could be in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yes, So we don't know for sure because the Biden administration won't tell us who authorized it. At some combination between the White House, between the Secretary of HHS Health and Human Seals and Human Services, between the Secretary of DHS.
Speaker 1: Apartment of Home in Security, and the Department of Justice.
Speaker 3: It's some combination of those Cabinet agencies that have authorized.
Speaker 2: Is there any way the Biden administration I'm talking about the top level didn't know this was going on, and this is some rogue program beneath them.
Speaker 3: You don't pay the medical claims for one hundred and sixty one thousand illegal aliens by accident. As you noted, this is an all likelihood hundreds of millions of dollars, if not more so.
Speaker 1: Could be well into the billion, yes dollars.
Speaker 3: So they're aware of it. There are senior political players who want to do this, who made the decision. Look, there are scarce resources, there are finite resources. If you're allocating healthcare dollars and you're allocating billions of dollars, you're making a choice who receives these billions of dollars in medical care? Do our veterans who bled and risk their lives and sacrificed for them, do they deserve them? Or do illegal aliens who are political agenda tells us we want to invade this country to make sure it's Democrat forever. Do they deserve them? And for the Biden administration appointees, the answer is the latter. They're willing to give a veteran short shift. Understand the most basic principle of economics is tonstaffl There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Speaker 2: Except in their case. Then the question becomes, what is the point of a budget? Do they even exist in our government any longer?
Speaker 1: Because if you.
Speaker 3: Do, But they know, when they give give care to one hundred and sixty one thousand claims, they are effectively delaying or denying care to an equal number.
Speaker 1: That's how they're basically paying that bill. Is ye're saying.
Speaker 3: They're saying, screw the veterans, because we care about illegals more than veterans.
Speaker 1: So it's not like they just printed more money because.
Speaker 3: They don't have the ability to expand the dollars in the program, So they're limited dollars in the program, and if they spend on one, it means the people who are entitled to those dollars, their claims get delayed, they get dragged out in paperwork. It's not that they necessarily get denied all though presudably some of them do. But they say, you know, much like Wimpy and Popeye will gladly pay you Tuesday for hamburger today, they push the veterans to next Tuesday. And they figure they'll figure it out then.
Speaker 2: For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been an Erica's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause a head of profit and that is why I am proud.
Speaker 1: To partner with them.
Speaker 2: Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy so you can keep your same number you have Right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com, slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two. Patriot use the promo code Friday seven to six. That's Friday seven to six. Again, get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven to six. This the limited time offer. Join me make the switch today at Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot. Do you expect, Cenator, that there will be any type of proper investigation out of Congress with this shocking new information about illegal immigrants being put ahead and their bills being paid for ahead of veterans.
Speaker 3: So I do I expect the House representatives to engage in this investigation. And it's one of the reasons why it matters that we have a Republican majority in the House. I think the chances of the Senate investigating this are are virtually zero. Wow that Senate Democrats don't care. They want this to happen.
Speaker 2: And remember when did it become good politics and not stand for veterans. This is the weirdest thing in the world. It used to be the third l don't touch a veteran.
Speaker 3: Because the media lies and covers it up. So it's not good politics, but it's good politics when the radical left wing groups are pushing for you to put illegal immigration by everything else, and you know your voters will never hear about the fact you're doing it. So it's not that you have a bunch of Democrats out there on TV defending, Hey, we think it's a great idea that Joe Biden is giving the money that should have gone to veterans' care to illegal aliens. That would be a dumb argument for them to make. Instead, what Senate Democrats are doing is they're just silent. They say nothing, They look at their shoes, and they control the gabbls because they have the majorities. They decide what we have hearings on. So there will not be a hearing on this topic because if there's a hearing, it makes it more likely the press will feel obliged to cover. So they're counting on the corrupt corporate media hiding it. And by the way, to understand just how corrupt it is, let's shift to our third story of the day, which is, let me ask you how many of you are grateful that Eli un Musk purchase Twitter. I'll tell you I'm intensely grateful. I think it is the single most important development for free speech in decades. But what is striking, and this again is a topic I discussed at great length in my brand new book Unwoke, is how corporate America has become woke and how they use economic power to punish those that crossed them. So corporate America is mad at Elon Musk Why because he stopped censoring views that were not the orthodoxy of the Biden White House. He stopped censoring conservative views, and he allowed free speech to occur. Now, what was the volcanic rage of corporate America? One company after another began boycotting what used to be Twitter is now x So. IBM was the first to pull its ad. So, IBM, if you have an IBM computer at home, you know what you're supporting a company that says we're not going to advertise on a social media company that believes in free speech. Right after IBM, what followed Apple, Disney, Sony, Warner Brothers, Comcast, NBC, Universal and Paramount. All of them have said we're pulling our ads. But not only that, you know who else has pulled their ads? Chevrolet, Chipotle, Ford, Jeep, Kindrel, Mercant Company, Novartis, AG and Eli Lillyon Company, all of these companies they are engaged in censorship. Understand when they say.
Speaker 2: It's the corporate assassination of a free speech company, orchestrated and designed to cripple them and to bring them to their nees.
Speaker 1: This hasn't happen by accident. I think that's what some people need to understand.
Speaker 2: When one corporation does this and the others do it, don't think this isn't orchestrated and being done by the left in leftist groups and organizations that organize these companies and get in the ear of these comanies and say, hey, guys, so and so is going to do it, you should do it too. And then they call the next one they say, hey, guys, we hear these two companies are about the boycott.
Speaker 1: Are pull their ads? You should too?
Speaker 3: And understaid art. So here here's what Elon Muskus said about it. He said, the decisions of advertisers to boycott Twitter quote could kill the company. And he went on to say, quote and the whole world will know that these advertisers killed the company. That is their objective and what they want. They want Twitter to go under, They want X to go under. And then they want the only social media to be Facebook, controlled by Mark Zuckerberg, that sensors conservative views because they're silenced. That works on behalf of the Biden White House. They want Google that is controlled by left wing socialists, that sensors views they disagree with, that skews public discourse in the favor of the left. They want YouTube that actively sensors conservative views, including this podcast Verdict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a few weeks ago, they censored one of our one of our episodes because we were.
Speaker 1: Telling the truth about what was going on.
Speaker 3: And mind you, we were telling the truth about a Palestinian who, by all appearances, is a crisis actor who creates false videos pretending to be a victim of what he claims is Israeli aggression, when in fact he's a Hamas propagandist. And we laid out the evidence for that, and YouTube propably said, oh, oh, we don't want people to notice this, so they blocked so you could not access our podcast on YouTube without signing in and beh verified, because apparently seventeen year olds cannot know.
Speaker 1: There's a crisis actor that's a Hamas warrior.
Speaker 3: And mind you, it's not just that they want Facebook and YouTube and Google to be driving the topics. They want TikTok, which is controlled by the Chinese communists, which is actively pushing pro Hamas propaganda. Every one of these companies, So I want you to go back and look at this list. IBM Apple, Disney, Sony, Warner Brothers, Comcast, NBC, Universal, Paramount, Chevrolet, Chipotle, Ford, Jeep, Kind, Mercan Company, no vartis a g Eli Lillyan company. Every one of them is saying, you Americans, you don't deserve the right to speak, and even more importantly, you don't deserve the right to hear the speech of others. We want big tech to silence and skew and mind you. This is all based on an allegation that is a bogus allegation attacking Elon Musk for retweeting a tweet that their claiming is antisemitic. Yeah, and it was deliberate.
Speaker 2: They just went and met with it over an Israel. They just flew over there, met talked to the leadership and is now clearly supporting is Look.
Speaker 3: Their attack is deliberately disingenuous. But it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter what the claim is. It is an excuse because They want to use economic muscle to punish Twitter and force either Elon Musk to sell it or shut it down, because once they do, then the rest of big tech will have a monopoly unchecked. And this is an assault on free speech. It's an intersection of what I talk about in multiple chapters of my book Unwoke. It's an intersection of big tech, big business, and journalism all coming together, and it's designed to be dishonest and to silence free speech among the American people.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you real quick about your retirement. You've probably seen a lot of the headlines lately. We are the third highest deficit in US history. We are also saying that there is more than one trillion dollars now in debt. When it comes to Americans on credit cards, we have the highest rate of debt we've ever seen this country when it comes to college debt, and we're living with high interest rates, inflation issues, and then there's the unpredictable world on top of that. So that's why I want to talk to you about investing in gold. It is weathered many storms, and gold gives you peace of mind. It gives me literal peace of mind because it's tangible, it's real, and I have it. I know that gold is a perfect protection as part of my portfolio. That is exactly why I want you to talk to Augusta Precious Metals because they can help you with an IRA or a four to one K, and it's time that you learn about the benefits of a gold IRA. From august To Precious Metals, it is where I bought my gold. They're exceptional, they're honest, and they're no pressure. The other thing is they do a free sit down with you. All you have to do is reach out to them. You can go online to Augusta Precious Metals dot com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot com. Or you can get the free Investors Got on gold as well as set up a one on one web conference that can answer all of your questions about diversifying your portfolio, protecting your hard earned money with gold. In an IRA or four oh one K, text the word bend to six eight five nine to two. Text the word bn to six ' eight five nine two again that's b e into six eight five nine to two, or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot com. Last thing I want to just point out here conservative talk radio, and many of you know I do a podcast outside of this, and I do an actual terrestrial radio show every day. For about ten years now, everybody in radio has had to deal with what Elon Musk is dealing with now, yep, which is all corporate people stop spending money on conservative talk radio. They went after the Great Wrestling Ball That's where it started. Yes, Then they went after Handy, then they went after Back, then they went after Leven, Then they went after guys like me. And what we used to have in radio was the big ones. We had Chevy, we had John Dere, we had you know, Mutual for.
Speaker 3: None of these giant companies advertising conservative podcasts, none of that. There's a funny skit that we've talked about in Verdict a couple of years that contrast a left wing hippie comy Marxist podcast saying this podcast brought to you by Pfizer, get the jab right now, you need your forty second booster shot. Yeah, compared to they have a good servative broadcasts and they say this broadcast brought to you by Patriot Water a bucket of water in your closet. And and the contrast is strike striking because all of the Fortune five hundred boycotts.
Speaker 2: None of them spend money, none of them will ever reach a conservative audience. They deliberately try to destroy conservative talk radio.
Speaker 3: By the way, even Fox News, which is incredibly profitable. Hour spend an hour watching CNN, and spend an hour watching Fox News, want right down? Who advertises CNN? It's the entire Fortune one hundred. Fox News doesn't have any of them. It's it's my pillow, which look, I'm grateful. I'm grateful on my pillow advertises because they are not many that do. But even though Fox News has two x three x, four x five x the video as CNN care it's not about money. Understand, this is not the economic marketplace. This is they're enforcing their ideology. They don't want to support views that are right of center. They want to silence them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I will say to people, if you're on Twitter, look yes, Elon Musk is a very wealthy man, no doubt he's lost a ton of his net wealth by buying Twitter. The evaluation they say that company's worth less than half than what he paid for it. And they're trying to destroy him. And I tell people this all the time. If you like what he did and you see an ad, click on that ad and use it. Don't go google the ad, click on the actual link and stand with Twitter who's standing up for free speech and Elon Musk, because otherwise these I call them communists bastards are going to win.
Speaker 3: And I got to say, ever since Ben started saying that, he's been clicking on ads for dwarf tossing and he's getting all sorts of strange things. He's in trouble at home. But you know, I appreciate your standing for free speech.
Speaker 2: And on that we will end tonight's podcast. Don't forget you can hit that subscribe auto download button. Also, many of you, we've heard from you. Your algorithm has changed in Apple. Apple has changed their algorithm with podcasts, and you may have hit that subscribe button before and it's no longer working.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Go back in make sure where if you're listening there you hit that follow button and you hit the follow button and check it because it will actually unfollow us if you don't listen to an episode in so many days. It is completely reckoning the podcast world right now, so we want to let you know why that's happening and how you can fight back on it. So make sure you do that hit that subscribe. I'll see you on my podcast on the end between days as well as we do this Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the Senator and I will see you back here on Friday morning.