Speaker 1: And thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. We'd love to hear from you today. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Eighty three days until an inflection point for our country, and that would be election day, November fifth, and only thirty four days till early voting starts, although ballots apparently go out even earlier than that. And we have all this information on Hannity dot com. We have the Walls files, the Kamala files as well, and that is all the audio, all of the verbatim of the radical views of the most radical ticket, extreme and dangerous ticket to ever run for the presidency and vice presidency in our country's history. You know whether or not they are going to pull off what is the biggest bait switch, propaganda, distortion, lie misinformation campaign in the history of the country. Time, only time will tell. And with the complicit compliant you know, state run medium mob Pravda uh in their corner, I guess anything is possible. You know, the person that casts the tie breaking vote, that sicks the irs on service workers and specifically enabling policies and putting into place policies to tax tips on service workers, now claiming no tax on tips. If you want to believe that lie the person that believed up in at least the quest. We don't even know, because we really we don't know fully except that these unnamed campaign sources are telling us, So we don't. We have no idea what Kamala Harris really thinks because it's what twenty four days and she hasn't talked to anybody, and she's not doing gaggles or or pressers or interviews nothing. She's It's the equivalent of hiding in the basement. Does she still believe in Medicare for all and no private health care? Does do they both still believe in a universe healthcare system, single payer system. Does she still believe in the mandatory gun buyback i'd call a confiscation program as she did before? Does she still believe in in banning fracking and drilling? Is she still, you know, support the Green New deals she was a sponsor of in the Senate, She was the sponsor of a co sponsor of Medicare for All in the US Senate. Does anyone you know, believe that that somebody that has been in office as the vice president of your country on day one is going to tackle inflation and tackle after lying to you for three years saying or of three and a half years saying inflation is transitory and and the border is secure and the borders closed.
Speaker 2: Day one, she's going to do these things.
Speaker 1: I mean, does anyone you know believe the person that probably was most closely aligned with Joe Biden and up to her eyeballs and the lie and the cover up of his cognitive decline which put our country a great risk. Is anyone going to buy into somebody that thinks you need to be courageous and no longer use the word radical Islamic terrorism or the term illegal alien. Are you going to buy into any of this? Are you going to buy into the idea of now we're going to offer a path to citizenship at all of their unvetted illegal immigrants, the people that she wants that came into this country and didn't respect our laws, that broke the law, that didn't respect our borders, our sovereignty, and she wants to decriminalize it and give them free housing and healthcare and education in Minnesota, you get a driver's license and free college education. There are political soulmates Harris and Walls. Does anybody think that this is good for our country? Does anyone care about all of the the people would terroritize that are that we know? Oh, I have terroritized that have been released into our country because I'm pretty certain they're plotting and planning and scheming their next nine to eleven or worse on this country. Does anybody care about all the unvetted Harris Biden, the illegal immigrants that have been on a criminal rampage, the likes of which we've never seen before, rape, murder, you know, all around the country, other acts of violence, and it just continues every day. There's more stories coming out every day, and not a single call to a single family, single victim. Nobody's ever said, oh, we need we need to secure the border because this is bad. Why haven't they picked up a phone? Why haven't they called the family of that little thirteen year old girl raped in broad daylight in a park in Queens, New York? And what about this young girl that was raped in front of a boyfriend to Coney Island. Anyone who ever pick up the phone and call her or call the boyfriend again. Unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants, the murderer of Lake and Riley accused, unvetted Harris Biden, illegal immigrant, the murderer of the mother of five, Rachel Morin, unvetted Biden, Harris illegal immigrant, Little Joscelyn Nungary another unvetted Harris Biden, unvetted illegal immigrant. But they told you that the borders secure for three years. May orc has said it, Harris said it, Biden said it. Circle Back, Jensaki said it, Colleen Jean Pierre said it. They all said it. They all lied, all of them, and it is the biggest national security threat this country has ever taken on. Do you really want the people in office that believe in defund dismantled, no bail laws, like Kamala Harris and Tim Walls. We've got Walshalls. They both support sanctuary cities and states they want Neither one of them wants any restricts add all whatsoever. On abortion, abortion up to the moment of birth, well that would be called infanticide. Does anybody think that's extreme? I have a lot of friends that say, well, they're pro choice, but they're kind of more in the bill, Clinton camp legal rare and but they've probably add the word early. Sixty percent of abortions now codified into law by the Supreme Court decision because of the pill, which is ostensibly a first trimester bill, and it's wide available. It should be widely available according to that decision. You know, if you actually have a president that cares about the constitution, you know, you can't give out student loan payments. Oh we'll give them out anyway. I mean, do you really want a president that wants you to be courageous enough not to use the word pradical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien? Do you really want the person to be president that's been telling you for three years the Bidenomics is working. Do you really want the people that you know, we're out there and in the case of Walls, wouldn't call the National Guard for days on end, as people were dying and businesses being destroyed, and cops being injured, and Heim and his family they just wanted to open up their windows to smell, you know, the burning rubber of tires burning in the streets rather than calling the National Guard. After all, he referred to the Guard as a bunch of nineteen year old Cooks and started asking a bunch of questions about their nationality and DEI requirements prior to calling in the National Guard. After the police precinct was burned to the ground. Four days after that, Kamala Harris put out the bail fund that raised, you know, tens of millions of dollars releasing murderers and people are guilty of committing other violent crimes. I mean, is this what you want? This is what they're trying to hide from the American people. You know, it's and every single aspect of this campaign is smoke.
Speaker 2: It is mirrors. It is a lie, It is.
Speaker 1: A cover up. It is a distortion. It is propaganda at a level this country has never seen before. It is misinformation. It is it is the greatest switch. It is just the greatest distortion.
Speaker 2: Of all time.
Speaker 1: Do you really think that Kamala Harris changed her position on all of these issues the moment she became the presumptive Democratic nominee.
Speaker 2: Do you really believe that?
Speaker 1: Or did she express her real beliefs when she was going hard left in the Democratic primary in twenty nineteen and then picked by Joe Biden to shore up the base of the Radical Democratic Party. You know, does anyone know that you know, we just have so much news out here, it really is, you know, so much that I haven't even touched on. By the way, Joe Biden is angry at Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, especially her Chuck Schumer, over the coup and forcing him out, according to reports AP today, that you know, is frustrated and angry and anyway that he's he's you know, with the trio that engineered his ouster. The main target apparently is Pelosi, whom Biden views as ruthless and willing to set aside long term relationships and her determination to prevent Donald Trump from ever entering the White House. I mean, the medium mob says it, you know, Joe Scarborough, Liberal Joe is out there saying I'll take Bernie Sanders for president over Donald Trump. A lot of this is just rooted in their psychotic, you know, disturbance of hating Trump at all costs, you know, Hunter, you know all of this now is can they pull off this great lie?
Speaker 2: Can they hide this? The media is not going to.
Speaker 1: Do their job. That's why I've been deputizing all of you. We have on Hannity dot Com. Kamala Harris in her own words, we called the Kamala files. We have Tim Walls in his own words, we have their verbatims, the things that they have said, the positions that they have staked out. And you know, do you care if you know the media is not going to do their job, well, we've got to do their job for them. I mean, Kamala Harris can't sit down with Elon Musk. I mean, she what hates conversations. She was making fun of the fact that they experienced an attack. And you know, there was some clarification by Elon said and his team did make some mistakes, but they do believe that they were also a victim of a cyber attack. And she's laughing about cyber attacks in our country. Did any Democrat ever speak out and say we got a problem if Donald Trump's website has attacked the way it was? Anyway, twenty four days in counting, you don't hear word one from Kamala Harris. Apparently Wednesday, they have the late later today their upcoming Evangelicals for Harris event. It's going to be hosted by an activist who has a long history of bashing quote whiteness and calling for the destruction of police departments. The Evangelicals for Harris group announced on Saturday that the activists I don't know how to say the name, a woman by the name Owan, will be hosting their Zoom call this week, one of many identity based online Zoom meetings in support of Kamala Harris. And apparently this person described herself on our website as a reparations activists whose work spans the globe, as she has decor advocated for global reparations on behalf of Africans and African descendants on the floor of the United Nations three times. Evangelicals for Harris formerly Evangelicals for Biden as a project of faith voters, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc.
Speaker 1: The July twenty twenty podcast, she said, I mean completely reimagining what it is. I mean down to changing the name so it's no longer police. You all are public safety guardians, okay, and you won't have access to guns so easily, Willie Nilly, you can't go into a situation with your gun. And then apparently he said on another Zoom event, we have to understand understand something. Whiteness is wicked. It's wicked it's rooted in violence, it's rooted in theft, it's rooted in plunder, it's rooted in power, it's rooted in privilege.
Speaker 2: Okay, just like.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris meeting with people and apparently agreeing to consider although they are denying that, but they've been lying through their teeth.
Speaker 2: It is that.
Speaker 1: It is the This is beyond flip flop flail. This this is just downright propaganda, misinformation, lying, and they plan on lying their way into the presidency if we let them get away with it, if you don't take this election seriously. You know, there's a story out today how far will Kamala go Kamala Harris to break with Biden as she crafts her own policy pitch, because she's going to abandon everything she's ever stood for, everything that she's ever had, ever said in her life. You know, the Harris plan to redefine herself.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: To just do an about face on everything she really believes and pretend to be somebody she's not. So they're facing a big question too, what do they do about Biden? And there's some pushback on this front. As I said, the Harris campaign is now saying she's not going to push for Medicare for all and an end to all private health insurance, despite her saying it in her own words. Now key members of the Biden administration have pissed off about this and about the central role the Kamaa played in the formulation of Biden administration policies. I mean, this was pretty interesting. John Biden himself said yesterday that he and Harris works side by side implementing biden Omics. Then you can blame them both anyway. Insider Susan Rice, you know, played up the role of Harris, and she's pretty ticked off about it, And she said, how important is it for her to find a way to differentiate herself from aspects of the Biden agenda, maybe move the ball with emphasis on other things.
Speaker 2: How does she do that?
Speaker 1: Susan Wright says, I think it's important to remember she this has been the Biden Harris agenda, and Kamala Harris has been an integral architect and executor of the policies of the Biden Harris administration. Even she seems outraged that she, you know, is trying to pull this off anyway. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn or number if you want to be a part of the program, simple man, Bill O'Reilly today, Also Greg Jarrett, David Chomill join us for the news that we are going to get to more lies that we will.
Speaker 2: We will unveil today.
Speaker 1: Now we have Kamala Harris's campaign team editing news headlines in her favor. But guess what without outlets knowledge and of course Google going right along with it as always, Tim Walls, caught in another massive lie, says, I don't even I have no person relationship with the radically mom that I called the master teacher and met with at least five or six times. The one thing you can always count on, Sean Hannity is back on the radio twenty five to the top of the hour. Glad you're with us. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn a number you want to be a part of the program. Eighty three days till this inflection point election day in our country, and only thirty four days till early voting mail in ballots even go out earlier in some states. Look one way, with Bidenomics being such a great, great success, Fidenomics is working, Kamala set no, it's not. It's killing the American people. I gave you numbers yesterday. You got nearly two thirds of Americans gulping water. They're saying twenty five percent of Americans have meal insecurity and had to have had to four go meals in the last year. Now, how do you save money in tough economic times and not sacrifice service? I have one way you can do it. Everybody has a cell phone, and you can cut your costs in half and get the exact same service as the big carriers Verizon AT and T and T Mobile by making the switch to Pure Talk because they use the same five achievement network, they use the same cell towers. You get the exact same service, and the best part is you save half off. Average families save close to one thousand dollars a year, and just for twenty five bucks a month, you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text. You'll also get mobile hotspot roaming in over fifty countries and five gigs of data. And for five gigs of data, that means you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much time do you want to spend it on your phone?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I don't even think I spend that much time on my phone, and it's my only form of communication anyway. Stop overpaying a lot of these big carriers. They want you to pay for data that you don't need. Well, why would you do that? If you want more than five gigs, you can get it from pure Talk, but you probably don't need it anyway. There's no contract to sign, no activation fee. You keep your phone, you keep your phone number. You just dial pound two to fifty say the keyword save now.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 1: You'll save an additional fifty percent off your first month pound two to fifty keywords save now from our friends at pure Talk. This is interesting and it's all part of the biggest lie, distortion, misinformation propaganda campaign in the history of American politics. I've never seen anything like this until Kamala Harris became the presumptive Democratic nominee. He was the tie breaking vote, proudly putting in place the effort to hire all of these IRS agents in part to go after service workers so that they would get they would pay their taxes on their tips. He was the one that wants to have Medicare for all and eliminate all private health insurance. He's the one that wants to decriminalize illegal immigration and offer free housing, education and healthcare for illegals, and free college with her with her soulmate running mate Tim Walls, and of course driver's licenses in Minnesota. Prior to becoming the presumptive Democratic nominee, she supported the mandatory gun buyback program. Prior to that, she supported a ban on fracking, a ban on drilling. He co sponsored not only the Medicare for All bill in the US Senate, but the New Green Deal disaster that would be ninety three trillion dollars. He says now that she will tackle implation on day one. Well, she's been the vice president. What has she been doing? He said, She'll secure the border on day one, and I'll put my policies up against Trump any day. Fidenomics is working, No it's not. Inflation is transitory, No it wasn't. The border is secure, no it's not. No, it wasnt. He led the effort to lie and cover up on Joe's cognitive decline, and she always gragged about being the last person in the room, including on the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. You might recall.
Speaker 3: President Biden always said that he wants you to be the last person in the room, particularly for big decisions, just as he was for President Obama. He just made a.
Speaker 2: Really big decision Afghanistan.
Speaker 3: Yes, were you the last person in the room? Yes? And you feel comfortable? I do. And I'm going to add to that. This is a president who has an extraordinary amount of courage. He is someone who I have seen over and over again make decisions based on what he truly believes, based on his years of doing this work and studying these issues, what he truly believes is the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: What does she truly believe, which you know, will the real Kamala Harris please stand up the one that's become the presumptive nominee. That is flip flopping, fleling like I've never seen any politician in my life. And if she's the last person in the room, and she bears responsibility for the most disastrous pull out in the history of this country, leaving behind billions and billions and dollars in high tech weaponry and equipment, abandoning in spite of Joe promising you wouldn't abandon Americans behind enemy lines, they did that, abandoning our allies, and of course a list of who they all were that were helping us over the twenty year conflict. And those people, many of which have been pulled out of their homes never to be seen or heard from again. Are they just been killed right in front of their families? Great job being the last person in the room. And what's going to happen? So now as part of the Great Lie campaign, we now Axios has a report that the Harris campaign has been editing news headlines descriptions within Google search ads, and they're done to deceive and make it appear that quote news organizations and I use that term lightly like the Guardian, Reuters, CBS News, other major publishers are on her side. Now Axios did a pretty extensive investigative report. Now it is somewhat a common practice in commercial advertising, and that was that ads that mimic real search results if you put in a search. You couldn't even put in a search in Google and put in presidential assassination and have a single story on Donald Trump show up until it had to be pointed out to Google. That's how corrupt they are. So now we've got big tech now once again putting their cinder blocks on the scales of an election. I mean, you've got institutional forces that are all lined up against Donald Trump. What's the deep stake going to do this time? That's a pretty powerful institutional force. Fifty one former Intel officials that never saw Hunter's laptop, know nothing about it, organized by wink and Tony Blinken lying to the American people about a very real laptop of Hunter Biden, and as all the earmarkings of Russian intelligence or Russian and Disinformation Operation FBI, you know, knowing this information, having validated the authenticity of that laptop in March of twenty twenty, why were they meeting with Big Tech in the in the months leading up to the twenty twenty election warning them they may be victims of a misinformation campaign about Hunter or Joe Biden because they knew that Rudy Giuliani's attorney had a copy and that laptop was going to leak, and it did. And then when they were asked to confirm whether or not this was the misinformation that they were being warned about, they wouldn't tell Big Tech the truth. I mean, those are powerful institutions, the Intel community, the FBI. Then you have the media, the mob state run Pravta. I mean, they are a corrupted institution. There's been no vetting of Kamala Harris. Why do you think we put on Hannity dot Com the Kamala files, the Walls files. Why to do an end run around a corrupt media that is allowing Kamala to do the equivalent of hiding in the basement for the rest of this campaign and hiding who she really is and allowing her to get away without answering any questions. Could you imagine Donald Trump went twenty four days without answering questions asking her about her flipping and flopping and flailing and changing positions. But this isn't an evolution of thought. Is Kamala Harris just basically deciding and her campaign deciding they can't win if she stays true to who she is? You know what's what she truly believes. So now they have to lie and the media will do their job and dutifully cover it up because they just hate Trump at all costs. You know, while we understand why an organization might wish to align itself with the Guardian's trusted brand, we need to ensure that it is being used appropriately and with our permission. We'll be reaching out to Google for more information about this practice. According to The Guardian, Google said ads don't violate their rules, but platforms have in the past wrestled with whether this type of format can spread misinformation. So a source familiar with Harris's campaign ads team, you know, said that the campaign buys the search ads and the news links to give to voters, but they're doing it in a deceptive, lying way. This whole campaign is foundationally based on lying to you and deceiving their way into the White House. You know, never mind, you know, just think of the impact of our policies decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering a path to citizenship, amnesty and free housing, healthcare education. You know, we haven't even gotten into the woke policies and dei policies and financial reparations for slavery that this ticket would support. At least at least they were Maybe they changed their maybe they changed their mind again, or they're cracked down on gun rights, or they're banning a plastic straws and demanding you reduce your meat and beef consumption. Thank you very much. I thought they believed in freedom. Apparently they don't believe in freedom. You know, medicare for all higher taxes to pay for it, and you can't have private health insurance. I want my private health insurance. I don't trust the government to do anything right. Federally legalizing marijuana, great, We're gonna have a stone society, you know, of course, putting of feminine products and boys' bathrooms. That was Tim Wall's genius idea. Democrats claim crime is down under Biden. Harris Well, the number of actual crimes reported by the victims has actually been soaring. Is in the Washington Times. John Lott also had a peace out about this. But the Bureau of Justice Statistics conducting a massive poll every year of two hundred and forty thousand Americans to ask if they were impacted by crime. The most recent victimization data came out last September covered twenty twenty two, shows an increase in people saying they were victims of violent crime at twenty three point five victims per thousand people, up from sixteen point five percent the previous year of wapping forty two percent increase in violent crimes in a single year. Well, that would be a direct result of defundsmant no bail laws. What do you expect with this insanity? Can you imagine unilaterally economically surrendering on the issue of fracking and drilling and energy dependence. It's the lifeblood of the world's economy. They both are on record not wanting fracking a drilling. By the way, good luck to your high paying jobs in Pennsylvania and Ohio and other states West Virginia. Good luck with all that you know then you have you know at you On top of that, you got to go to the issue of the economy. By the way, watch the Fed mark my word. September, they're going to lower rates to help Kamala and Tim Walls. Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve is warning Americans they're running out of cash. Biden administration is asking the Supreme Court to lift their latest block on student loans repayments. They want to buy their way into the White House. Every item you buy in every store you go to is up a wop in percentage. Your energy bills are up to all time highs. Look at what you paid, you know, don't you want to go back to two dollars a gas A two dollars gallon gas two twenty five a gallon for gasoline. Well, she says, it's the cost of doing business. It's the cost of democracy. And now Harris is claiming she's gonna target price gouging in her first policy speech in North Carolina. Price gouging. Oh, let's go after the companies that are gonna then have to hire these high priced attorneys, which I know I've unfortunately had to hire them in my life. So I can stay on the air and talk to you because there's such an effort to silence conservative voices. But it's part of, you know, the cost of I guess me doing business. Who do you think that when these companies that are accused of price gouging by her weaponized DJ, what do you think they're gonna do. They're gonna pay those lawyers maybe a thousand dollars an hour, whatever insane amount they get, and then that's going to raise the cost of production, and they're going to raise their prices. You're going to pay for the litigation that Harris is gonna put on them. That's the Harris economy. JP Morgan has raised the recession odds for twenty twenty four up a WOP up to a wopping thirty five percent one in three chants over one and three chance sales are plunging at home depots, signals economic trouble ahead. People can't afford to even renovate their homes. The Biden Harris administration now has American taxpayers paying for both sides of the Ukrainian War. I mean, you can't even make this up. The Hill now reports Irana's building missiles for Russia which Putin will use in Ukraine, and meanwhile American taxpayers are paying to defend Ukraine with one hundred billion dollars in US military aid. Why don't we make it alone and make them pay us back in New York, New York City has blown a wopping five billion taxpayer dollars taking care of their unvetted illegal immigrants in New York. Never mind the crime increase and everything else associated with it. You know, they want to grant that the Biden Harris administration. The federal government is now approving US citizenship request at the fastest rate in a decade, dispensing with a backlog attributed to the coronavirus pandemic, et cetera, et cetera. The surge and naturalization efficiency isn't about clearing the backlogs. Oh, maybe they'll just go to Minnesota get a license. Maybe they'll even be able to vote or register to vote. Maybe not legally, but they'll have a legal license. The borders are you know, security Hall Kamala Harris vowed to shut down migrant detention centers. We've played that for you yesterday. Biden Harris deportation program is allowing ninety percent of illegals to stay in the US. Charles Grassley is demanding answers from the Biden Harris DHS after it allowed this Arrani impact hit man who planned to assassinate Trump into the US. What about the ninety nine known terrorists that they recently we found out they released, never mind one hundred and eighty countries that all these illegals unvetted are coming from. Many would terroritize many from our top geopolitical foes. A Biden Harris, the illegal who had just been jailed for child rape, oh was released. Haitian migrant charged with the rape of a fifteen year old girl at a Massachusetts hotel released on a wopping five hundred dollars ball last week. I'm sure this person's going to show up for court. The Coney Island rape victim says that Biden harrisy illegal also tried to kill her. Anyone care felt Lake and Riley a little thirteen year old girl raped at a park in Queen's anyone care about? Mother of five Rachel Morin or Joscelyn Nungary brutalized for two hours, twelve years old, murdered in Houston, Texas. Anyone care? Tom Will ever mentioned their names? Does she even know their names? Eight hundred ninety four to one Shawn