Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh, let's guess you. Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeart radio podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a good day to share some news.
Speaker 1: Got your new big opening.
Speaker 2: It's my new big opening.
Speaker 1: We need to figure out, like an actual opening. I think it'll be helpful to you if we had an opening.
Speaker 2: I know, because you know I stay here for like two minutes before we start recording. I'm like, how am I going to open the episode? It is a challenging feat.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what are some good ones for movies? Stay classy, san Diego.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, you stay classy, San Diego. Let's sea Crest.
Speaker 1: Out see Crest Out as a classic. Let's come up with a good Gilmore Girls e open, and then we can just always use it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Okay with the poodles already?
Speaker 2: Oi, with the poodles already.
Speaker 1: Oh I have a better one. What if you just open it every day? Coffee coffee, coffee, because it's like mourning for a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Coffee, coffee, coffee. And you know what, I have my cup of coffee right next to me, So I'm gonna say it's time for coffee, coffee, coffee.
Speaker 1: And then all say, this is the Gilmore Girls Gazette. That's perfect.
Speaker 2: Should we start over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go in a one and a two and a three.
Speaker 1: Wait time wait, Danielle, that was the longest dramatic pause. Were you sipping your coffee?
Speaker 3: Wa?
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, how did I start it before the coffee? Coffee coffee? Okay, here we go, it's time for coffee, coffee, coffee.
Speaker 1: This is the Gilmore Girls Gazette.
Speaker 2: With Amy and Danielle.
Speaker 1: Oh. I never am able to say the name, so you'll always have to do the names.
Speaker 2: I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: It's good. I think we got our first commercial. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: We did get our first commercial, which is very exciting news.
Speaker 1: We are over the moon that we have our first commercial. So we really hope you'll stay tuned. I'm not sure when it'll air, so just stay tuned. Okay, the first story today, I'm pretty into.
Speaker 2: I'm into, but I'm also like when I was seeing it, when I saw this on Instagram, I literally was very disappointed that they made Adam Brodiy dress up this way. So you go ahead, you go.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're saying everything that I'm saying, okay in my in my head, like everything you're saying in your outwardly is what was going on in my head. Okay. So cameras now I don't know if it was paparazzi or they let them out, have captured the cast of nobody wants this filming obviously their Halloween scene. This feels like paper Halloween episode.
Speaker 2: Like Adam Brody is picking his teeth, just s is on her phone. This is this is this is definitely pop Rozzy.
Speaker 1: Here's what I will say, though. It wasn't until this that I learned the girl that plays Sarah Foster's real life name is Justine Loupe. I didn't know that. Or it's Loope not Loop, or is it loop?
Speaker 2: I actually I avoid saying her last name, but her name is Justine. She's great. I love her Loopy Loop.
Speaker 1: We don't know our last name yet, and we know we're not professionals. So when you want an emails that says pre read your news, guys, we don't. We just we we work all week to gather the stories and investigate, and then we let her rip. So Adam Brody is clearly dressed like a zombie or something, because he has like really dark.
Speaker 2: Mabe even like a dead vampire. I mean, I know vampire that is kind of into it.
Speaker 1: Looks like a dead priest. I'm going with because see the outfit.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's a dead rabbi.
Speaker 1: I don't think rabbis wear the same outfits that priests do.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not a priest outfit, I'll tell you that much. No priest office were like a cloak. They do well when they're doing when they're they're doing their thing, saying masks. When they're not in masks, they're wearing like.
Speaker 1: White buttoned down all the way buttoned up and like a black vestest that is not about it. He does have a jacket over it that I feel like maybe wasn't part of the scene. And his hair looks good, you know, but his skin looks like he's also got it like kind of pasty. And then he's got the dark eyes.
Speaker 2: The colors are the color is very pointed. So I'm rolling out rabbi or priest. It's very not of either. It has to be in.
Speaker 1: Those rude paparazzi or teeth moment. Now, the girl that plays Sarah Foster Justine. Is her character's name? Are there name? Are they named Aaron Sarah?
Speaker 2: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: So what is her character's name? The question I'm going to But she's clearly pretty woman because she's wearing the total blue skirt with the white sort of tank toppy thing.
Speaker 2: Morgan, she's Morgan.
Speaker 1: Kristen Bell is jo burgundy blazer tied around. Which, actually, here's what I'm gonna say. When Julia Roberts wore that outfit and pretty woman and she had the blazer on, the outfit was way more reasonable. It was only when she had the blazer off that the outfit was a little sexy. Sexy. I actually love she sort of had the boyfriend blazer before it was even a thing. Julia Roberts.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even look like Kristin Bell.
Speaker 1: Who's the third person?
Speaker 2: That's Kristen Bell, allegedly Christin Bell. She was spotted wearing an oversized purple plaid jacket with yellow stripes and mustard collared pants.
Speaker 1: Danielle, I don't want to interrupt you and correct you, but it's a purple plaid shacket, not a jacket.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, shacket, you're right, a shirt jacket, yep.
Speaker 1: You're correct, it's a shirt jacket. I love the shacket.
Speaker 2: I did too. I wear shackets all the time. It is a daily party.
Speaker 1: I can wear like just a tank tap with a jacket every day.
Speaker 2: It is what I wear every day.
Speaker 1: So guys, I don't need to be a tease. But we've got a huge, huge, huge Chad Michael Murray story coming up. But first I have some news.
Speaker 2: Oh are you going off script here? Not even that we have a script, but off the rundown.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing a couple because I want the good I want the good people to wait and not stop listening. They need to stay tuned for our Chad Michael Murray story. But first, Gilmore Girl's Monopoly has arrived. So I'm thinking next week, not this week, but next week we will dig into the game.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me two of the properties that are on the board.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the pieces? I'll tell you all the pieces. How about that coffee cup.
Speaker 2: A course of course, pancakes, noop, donuts.
Speaker 1: No hold your breath girl, nope, school newspaper, Okay, so coffee cup, school newspaper, dragonfly, room, key, snowflake, picnic basket, which is subtle but so good, Like.
Speaker 2: I would argue, we can get rid of the picnic basket.
Speaker 1: Pick tell you that he got her basket whatever, who bought her first? Somebody terrible, Kirk Maybe it was Kirk. He wasn't terrible. I shouldn't say that, but it wasn't Luke. Oh that's what it was. Luke was supposed to buy it. And then I don't have to rewatch this episode because it's real good. And then Luke's baseball cap, of course that's good.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Luke. Well.
Speaker 1: Coffee cup I would say, is lower Lie snowflake, lower Laie school newspaper, Rory, dragonfly, Sukie. Luke's baseball cap is Luke and picnic basket too true? True, true, true.
Speaker 2: And the coffee cup can be Luke too.
Speaker 1: True because it's very styled like his coffee cups.
Speaker 2: What would you add to that?
Speaker 1: Great question? Great question? I heard something something I'm sorry Harvard, Oh my god, Yale like.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 1: I was would have done a pennant, a Yale pennant. Maybe they didn't have the rights to do a Yale thing.
Speaker 2: What would I have done?
Speaker 1: Book?
Speaker 2: I think that, Yeah, a book? A book is missing?
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, book is missing. Maybe the little car that Dean built her.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute. Or Luke's truck, like Luke's truck.
Speaker 1: A little truck. Oh damn, yell, that would have I would have every time us before this, because the truck would have been good. Or a jeep obviously, I know, I know, and you're missing the truck, the jeep.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at her logo to see what we had, hamburger, yeah, on one sec. I'm looking at a logo pizza.
Speaker 1: But I don't know yet what the.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no cell phone sign.
Speaker 1: No cell phone sign. Really good, really good, really good. I'll see though, we'll see next week what some of the places are in there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like, uh, it's somewhere else, you know, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And that it says where you lead, and I will follow cards where you lead, I will follow. Oh my, It's gonna be cool, okay. But I also I am not gonna play Monopoly though, because it takes so long and nobody ever wins, and it just gets really dull. Just say, yeah, game of Monopoly.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have, but it's it's long winded, vere no one does. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I'm More breaking news More breaking news. I'm sorry, did you see that I sent you? There is going to be a trivial Pursuit Gilmour girls.
Speaker 2: Yes, I never have never played trivial Pursuit, so it's not that exciting to me, but I understand the sentiment.
Speaker 1: We basically play it every week on this very show Trivia. That's what it is. It's just you get like little pie pieces. So Emma huge favor, can you? And the reason we have Emma do all the ordering is she has the corporate card so we don't have to pay out of our Emma can We're not allowed to spend very much, but we are allowed to spend on like games and books and stuff.
Speaker 2: We should have a game night. We should have an I'm all in game night next time you're here.
Speaker 1: My gosh, that is so good. It's not out yet, the Trivial Pursuit. Can you pre order it for us? I would say we're gonna need at least two, one to my house, one to Danielle's house. We might need a third. I don't know how much it is. So now I'm gonna have to watch our pennies.
Speaker 2: Why do we need three if we need two two's enough.
Speaker 1: Two. We can definitely afford too. So let's get too for sure. Okay, now we've got a story. And I don't know if this is us, this is I'm gonna warn you gossip warning, gossip warning, guys. Oh yeah, here's the headline, and we just report the news. Guys, we just report the news.
Speaker 2: Don't judge us as they no, don't judge us.
Speaker 1: Don't judge us. We gave gossip alert. We did everything we could. Lindsay Lohan and Chad Michael Murray have an awkward reunion and exclude freakier footage at CinemaCon.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so the at sement.
Speaker 1: No, But at first I go, okay, this is what my head's doing the real people? Or is it awkward in the movie? Oh?
Speaker 2: Like, are they playing out a skit?
Speaker 1: Maybe they're playing their characters.
Speaker 2: Okay, I doubt it.
Speaker 1: It's in the movie. It's in the movie. See clickbait works because I would have totally clicked that, thinking something was going on with them. But it's not, guys, So I have teased you with this headline. So here's what happened. They CinemaCon is like where they start sort of, it's all the movie theater owners I think of the world or the United States, I'm not sure, come together in Vegas and they get to see some of the big stuff coming this summer. Right, So, CinemaCon was at the Coliseum at Caesar's Palace. Freakier Friday is leaning into the nostalgia factor and it's bringing back Jamie Lee Curtis, Lindsay Lohan. I'm happy to say, Chad Michael Murray and Mark Harmon. Mark Harmon was her to be husband. Did they ever get married in the movie?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm kinda that is a great question.
Speaker 1: They were definitely together. I think they would go.
Speaker 2: There was the wedding, There was the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've only seen Freaky Friday. I mean, sorry, Freaky Friday with Lindsay Lohan, like maybe twice.
Speaker 2: They shut out Wane Go Tango, which, for those that don't know Elie.
Speaker 1: Get your tickets. If you are into Freaky Friday, get your tickets to the Wango Tango this year May tenth in Huntington Beach on the Beach on the Beach when Stefani so, okay, I've seen the Okay for some reason, her last name's out of my head. This is my menopause brain. Jody, don't tell me, Do not tell me. She's a fairy famous actress. She was in the accuse she was in Jody Foster, Thank goodness. See it just takes a second. If you keep your body calm. It's like a computer up there. If you keep it calm, you're basically doing a quick control all delete and then you get reboot. Okay, So Jodie Foster, that Freaky Friday, I've seen way more. But you know who else is in it is Stephen Tobolowski, you know from Glee. Yeah, he's in it too. He mus a better n The Freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: With Lindsay is all I need? That? That was God. I freaking loved that movie so much.
Speaker 1: Will you be going to the theater August eighth to see Freaky or Friday? I do tip the hat to the title.
Speaker 2: You know I would? I would I because I love I loved that movie that much.
Speaker 1: You know what you need? You need a teenage niece. Do you have any?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Because that is what would be great? Like I have teenage nieces like and when I say teen, like thirteen fourteen? Do you know what I'm saying? Sixteen.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing you think of when you think of Freaky Friday? The Lindsay Lohannet version Whango Tango? Is that it? Anything else?
Speaker 1: Crypt Keeper? I look like the crypt keeper.
Speaker 2: Mine is the way they when gosh, oh my god, this is hold on, I'm my pre menopause crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll delete, just take a breath and let the brain reboot and it'll all come back in there is it? A famous actress, very very famous Lacy.
Speaker 2: She's the mom I don't go.
Speaker 1: To Jamie Curtis, Oh, give it to me. I'm sorry, but Danielle, I'm so sorry. But if you look, if you use your eyeballs literally on our.
Speaker 2: Screen, it's funny, says Jamie. Eyes were closed because I was trying to research my brain. I was like, it's in the brain. It's in the brain. It's in the brain, it's in the brain.
Speaker 1: Oscar Winner Jamie.
Speaker 2: It's when she's on the back of the motorcycle Chad Michael Murray and she's just like, oh, like swooning. I'm like, I love that.
Speaker 1: Watch it again, because how did she end up on the back of a motorcycle?
Speaker 2: Cho It's Lindsay Lohan.
Speaker 1: Right, I understand it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it in the body of Lindsay Lohan or the body of Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you really went hard on the switch then, because it's Lindsay Lohan.
Speaker 2: No, but it pans to her. Oh, like you get what I'm saying, So you know, it's like her in never mind.
Speaker 1: It's who Okay, wait, who's on first? Is it Jamie Lee Curtis.
Speaker 2: On the back of the thing, it is Lindsay Lohan, but as as Lindsay Lohan, it pans to because you know how Jamie Lee Curtis is in Lindsay Lohan's brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's very confusing. If they would show you Jamie Lee Curtis's face.
Speaker 2: It does. Am I making that up? You guys? It totally does. It's one of my favorite suns.
Speaker 1: It's kind of not true to the movie. Then that's weird. We're gonna have to watch that, Danielle, because the whole point of the movie is they've switched bodies, and the reason they're both such good actors is because they're acting, they're doing the switch pretty well. If they switch to Jamie Lee Curtis, it's very confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right here.
Speaker 1: See it Okay, everybody, we're gonna have to do a rewatch because that doesn't make sense. It's like not being true to the movie. I don't want to be a stickler, but that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: M it's right here, all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm going to read you about the awkward reunion. Forgive me for reading it, but I want everybody to get it right. The switch has gone down. Tests and Anna are walking into a record store where Test tells Anna to flirt with Jake. Is Jake Chad Michael Murray? Yes, so this many years they're still flirting. Wow. Okay, with air pods in place, Test talks Anna through her seductive routine. That's very funny, but Jake is pretty sure that Anna's going through a seizure. What The two women sneak off to the bathroom to touch base, but they quickly get back to business on getting the guy. Then we see clips of the leading ladies going wild in the streets of La in a convertible while Chapel Roone's Hot to Go plays over top. I did not know that Chapelone is saying hot to Go, but now I do.
Speaker 2: You didn't, Okay, I'm sorry. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm like totally. I know. I know the song Hot to Go. I know a J T T. I did not know that was Chapel Roone.
Speaker 2: Oh my Lord got Hot to Go.
Speaker 1: Kind of came on the scene before Shoppleone. I'm just learning a lot.
Speaker 2: You know that she sings Pink Pony Club too.
Speaker 1: Yes, because I know everybody loves Pink Pony Club. So I said to I didn't want to say it out loud. I said, play Pink Pony Club because I was like, do I even know this song? I don't. It's fine. I'm getting like I'm actually now old, and I embrace it as opposed to like, I'm not old now. I'm like, so I often say play Richard Marks like I don't care. I can own that.
Speaker 2: He fine.
Speaker 1: We got a Rose ab Do story. You do this one, but I'm here.
Speaker 2: To help Hacks. Rose Abdo cheeses, Josephina and Debrah's changing dynamic.
Speaker 1: You watch Hacks, but I'm behind, But yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't really know these characters as well.
Speaker 1: It's Gene smart and then uh, Josephina plays is Rose Abdu great?
Speaker 2: I love Rose, but I don't know anything about Hacks. This means this doesn't mean much to me.
Speaker 1: So this season you can see how worried Hosephena is for Deborah because Deborah has a ton of pressure, is trying to be very controlling, and Hoseavina is controlling. She's just not my boss. They really really love her, Rose said, Hosefna loves Deborah and wants the best for her and worries about her health. She said this at Paileyfest. Oh, there was a Hacks thing at Paileyfest. Also, we should cover that, and so I'm glad we are now. She based the character loosely on her mother. Hack. Season four will premiere April tenth. April's a big month on this week. Yeah, and I'm behind on Hacks, so I've got like a lot to go. I'm trying to catch up on the last of US. I want to rewatch Handmaid's Tale before the new episodes. I'm still don't even tell me what happened in White Lotus because I'm not dumb, oh, which I know, I'm like the only person in the world.
Speaker 2: I really have some thoughts on it. I really do do it.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to do it next week because I'm only on eight. I think I've got three to go. I know. I'm sorry. I was. I'm sorry. I watched a lot of TV, and so it's hard because I got to keep up on nine to one one Chicago med SVU. I'm two episodes behind A Gray's Anatomy, like I have so many.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is the last episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gosh, I thought there was ten. Okay, so I only want to go. I'm only hot to go.
Speaker 2: I'm only hot to go. It was.
Speaker 1: Do you want to give me a hint?
Speaker 2: I don't care least favorite White Lotus finale.
Speaker 1: Give me a hint, Give me a little hint.
Speaker 2: There was more than one death. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't want Walton Goggins to be sad. Tend to be dead. And now somebody just put okay, somebody's put into the messages, Amy's going to be sad. So that immediately makes me feel like Walton Goggans dead.
Speaker 2: Boiler alert if you have said s H I T if you have seen the finale White Leathers, please don't turn this off. Just turn down your volume.
Speaker 1: Well you can't say spoiler alert five minutes after we've done the.
Speaker 2: Spoiler oh yeah, your your boy, your boy passes.
Speaker 1: First of all the fact that you guys are just absolutely ruining it. How does he die?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to tell you how he dies? Okay, okay, I'll still watch it. It's fine guy talk that him pronouncing his name right? The guard? Yeah, like who was about? Well, you haven't seen this is that's.
Speaker 1: The guard we just booked on KTLA or.
Speaker 2: Yes, who he shoots Walton Goggins.
Speaker 1: Because accidentally on purpose?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to just tell you?
Speaker 1: Well, this is getting so weird?
Speaker 2: Okay, because Walton kills somebody else and so he's killing Waltonton.
Speaker 1: Goggins kills that woman, the woman that runs White Lotus.
Speaker 2: No, the her husband.
Speaker 1: But he didn't kill him, he didn't.
Speaker 2: You don't watch.
Speaker 1: So he comes back. That guy's very famous that plays the husband. He's very famous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I can't think.
Speaker 1: Of his name, but he's very famous.
Speaker 2: What happens and I'm not even spoiling a part, Like there's way more fine.
Speaker 1: What happens with those three crazy friends, those girls that are friends that are like totally frenemies.
Speaker 2: Nothing, they just go off on their marriage. They just go off on they're married that's weird. Valentine, who I felt like when I went into the White Lotus finale, I said, there's one or two people that are going to die. It's either going to be Valentine.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 2: That is, the the three girls their butlers. Okay, yeah, thank you, really cute guy.
Speaker 1: You knew it wasn't going to be Parker Posey's husband because I've been too obvious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Or Chelsea, which is Walton's girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Why would you think she would die?
Speaker 2: I just because she the whole time she was like, I think bad things happen in threes, bad things happen.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so is she devastated or do we even see that?
Speaker 2: And you're just you're just gonna find out?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well wow, Okay, I mean you haven't ruined it for me, but you kind of have. It's fine. I can I read the end of the book before the book starts, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, that I am too. I'm the same way as you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you the craziest movie that I'm not going to watch. Wait, I think we skipped a story. Go back down, but first, let me tell you the craziest story and you're not going to watch I'm sorry movie. Then I started and it got so weird. I couldn't deal with it. Hugh Grants, I don't know how you say the name of it. Heretic, heretic, too weird, too disturbing, too scary. Absolutely no, I got. So here's what happened. I was scrolling HBO and it came in in the middle, so I watched like fifteen minutes of it in the middle. Then I thought, well, this seems like something I maybe want to watch, So I went to the beginning and I watched the first half hour. I'm out. It's so scary, it's disturbing, it's claustrophobic. I can't. I can't. So what I did is I went to Wikipedia and said, what is the ending of hered Tic?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I was still maybe in And then I read the ending and I said out, I'm out. I'm out. I don't want to see this.
Speaker 2: You know I do that when I read a book, I read the last line, usually within a few chapters, like starting.
Speaker 1: I often go to Wikipedia to see how something ends to decide if I want to see it, like because the ending was so the ending of this movie is sad and weird and confusing that I was like, peace out. So they got my money because I rented it. I think I paid to rent it. Oh no, maybe I got it for free. So then I get my money because it was on Max. So I guess they get my money. Big news. We've got some very big news. Dan Palladino hints and more Gilmore Girls, as Amy Sherman Palladino I's reunion with Lauren Graham. What this seems so major that it feels weird. We're just getting this now, so let's read into this story. At the Paileyfest, the Palladinos explain that she and her husband were happy with how they finished the series with the Gilmore Girls a year in the life.
Speaker 2: They ended it the way that they wanted to. Originally, they feel.
Speaker 1: Very happy, but then he said, maybe it's not the end.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Wow, juicy yet not juicy.
Speaker 2: But the next thing is even juicy.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: This was from Amy Sherman Palladino.
Speaker 1: While there aren't any plans to renew Gilmore Girls quite yet, she hopes to get the opportunity to work with Lauren Graham. Okay, she was working while we were doing at twelve, which is annoying. So that feels like she wanted her for that, but then she was doing Z.
Speaker 2: Suite yep, and then she goes, I only want her working with me, but you never know. I definitely want to get back in Lauren's face on a daily bast.
Speaker 1: Gilmore girl's movie in theaters like they did Sex and the City. It's fine, we will all go, we will all be thrilled. It's great. That's all you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Nicka Milla, I'm and I we will be there opening day.
Speaker 1: Absosolutely tell me. Lauren Graham's April reading list.
Speaker 2: So she is currently reading Fun for the Whole Family by Jennifer E. Smith And if you've, you know, listened to a few of our last episodes, we've kind of covered her reading list for this year.
Speaker 1: I guess she does it every month. I think she gives it.
Speaker 2: She does every month exactly. She's currently reading Lauren The Man Who Meaned Saturday Night Life by Susan Morrison, and her upcoming reads are the Art of the s and Up Portray.
Speaker 1: I feel now she is deafing down there on.
Speaker 2: This gig, Big Club by Christina Tozi, founder of Milk Bar and Shannon Salzano. Demon Copperhead by Barbara King Sliver and When the Going Was Good by Graydon Carter.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think I saw Graydon Carter on CNN. She's smart, that lore she reads like smart books. The one that I have been told to read, which I will probably do the audiobook. There's a book about Facebook that's supposed to be very juicy interesting. Know the title of it. Let me get the title of it for everybody who wants to know while you say something interesting. The title of it is Careless People, Careless People. Yeah, I'm going to read it. So well, what else would we talk about? I feel like we're wrapping it up. It's almost the news whoa long one today?
Speaker 2: I know it was a long one today.
Speaker 1: We had a lot to talk about and a lot to sidetrack on. Yeah, And what we learned is I have something to say. I've got something to say. We learn that most people don't make it to the end of podcasts, that they quit before the end. So moving forward, if you're listening all the way to the end, something special is going to happen for you at the end of every episode. But what I'm going to do so I don't know what that is yet. I'll think of it next week. But next week, remind me to say at the beginning of the episode that something real special is going to happen at the end.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready for the trivia. I'm ready for the trivia.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the poultry supplier? Souki tries to set Laura Li up with, Oh, that's funny, too hard, but funny shell saucerman, I know, I get that. How many hours of community service does Rory have to do for stealing the yacht?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, wasn't it like four hundred?
Speaker 1: You're so close, it's weird, so so so close, three hundred. What is the name of the dog that helps to mend Richard and Emily's relationship? Now I should have known this, but I don't. So the dog that came to the window may making that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Give it to me.
Speaker 1: Princess Princess who is the strange new neighbor who asked Laura Lai to water his garden? Which is so funny because we really only see him in the one episode. Oh my god, very quirky, weird episode.
Speaker 2: Em Madino, Dwhite, Dwhite I.
Speaker 1: Don't see how the trivial pursuit trivia is going to be harder than our trivia, but maybe I'll find a way. Which are trivia is just the Warner Brothers trivia. I think we bought it at Walmart.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean I'm here for it and I'm competitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody might. Some genius is probably writing the trivia questions for the trivia. Oh my gosh, and guys important see if you're not listening still, you're not going to get this important tidbit. Watch Parenthood.
Speaker 2: Oh, I already watched it. I'm I know we have another week before we jump into it, but I've already watched it, and I am I'm going to tell you I am hearer for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't watched it yet because I wanted to be fresh. Did you cry? I just don't want to cry, That's what's going to do.
Speaker 3: I do cry.
Speaker 2: I did not cry.
Speaker 1: Maybe the crying comes later. I'm so glad. Maybe This is Us was what made me cry, but I think it was paranhid. I know the ending of Parenthoid this is Us.
Speaker 2: I like verbally cried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 2: You see I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. Quit this is us because the tears were too much. No, I loved it.
Speaker 2: Give me the tears.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that's the news, and that's the news, everybody.
Speaker 1: Don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.