Speaker 1: Hello, bray me.
Speaker 2: Really that that's strange that when they try to furnish me it's a broken plate. It was a ship shoot up, it's not crimpled. Look it's that sweet.
Speaker 3: This is that it's a drink.
Speaker 2: Broken plates, brooking places, playing them gas, broking plates, playing them gays broke y'all, y'all got y'all broke the ship.
Speaker 1: Take the place.
Speaker 4: Pray my broken plate away, man. Reggie birthday was Sunday. Hell yeah, shout out the man. A lot of love around the city.
Speaker 1: I got out, man, big dog, like a.
Speaker 5: Lot of traffic was out just because it was my birthday.
Speaker 1: Like Reggie ball.
Speaker 2: Then god damn little birthday tomorrow will yeah turning up for yah. Man, I don't know you are about half my Roger birthday. Is your birthday? Just another day?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: But see that's how people want to say it's another day. I say, man, it's my dog's birthday. We don't win. We're drinkings on nineteen two dogs birthday.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 2: We're going through some ship. Man, get the cups, nigga like on time, the numbers down.
Speaker 1: Right on time. But we are.
Speaker 2: No man.
Speaker 1: We got that man the numbers all right.
Speaker 2: So look we turn up brous Day. It's another thing. Alabama lost.
Speaker 4: I ain't winning no money with it, but I'm glad the motherfuckers lost.
Speaker 2: I wish you would have did it the week before.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that ship bro he mad or he happy Alabama lost.
Speaker 6: You know what, there's a lot of folks like, uh, this past weekend. I just ran into men and women and they they just like, yeah, you see they had that little win last week. What they do this week? Yeah, okay, we'll see what the playoffs. Yeah, nigga's at the gym. We go at Effect Fitness, Metropolitan Poet. It's a lot of Georgia alumni and fans in that whole for sure, and they just.
Speaker 3: They like they just look.
Speaker 4: I know some niggas who ain't never been to Athens. They don't even know what Athens is, but they die hard. My uncle, shout up, my uncle. My uncle Renny is a die hard Georgia bulldog. You go there his house, he got bulldogs ship everywhere. The nigga never left all Ben.
Speaker 2: That nigga probably don't know what Athens is in Georgia, but you can't tell him he went there and he not alumni as a diehard fans of school or team, you have to at least travel to that at least one time. You've never seen one of the game live.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. Bro.
Speaker 2: He the games on.
Speaker 3: TV man and waited in that rain of one of them games.
Speaker 5: Some ship let alone. The mother ain't never been to the school, went to another school, but love that other school.
Speaker 1: That because you got some Georgia State alumni that love Georgia. Like how that worked, Bro?
Speaker 3: And like he got exactly what what?
Speaker 4: What's I can tell you why they ain't got, Nigga if you ain't on that motherfucking field. This why he didn't go to Georgia Nigga he got. Oh yeah he got he got a board dog uh plate in front of his truck house full of Georgia ship. Damn that nigga might got an alumni tag on this damn trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little stick.
Speaker 3: The ring around them.
Speaker 2: I gotta look. He got that on the door, you know, like the logo.
Speaker 4: I don't know he might, but god damn Alabama lost though, Man, What you think I just didn't see. We was texting during the game. We were texting during the game. George, you can look at I know.
Speaker 3: What, I don't need. We were we had already too many problems.
Speaker 2: Now you keep all your ship, say that, keep your ship and get that nigga opinion.
Speaker 3: Your nigga shot man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need some come.
Speaker 4: Alabama to lose the Vanderbilt and Vanderbilt they took the gold post and walked that bitch and threw it in the river.
Speaker 3: Have y'all seen that hard?
Speaker 6: Did y'all see the resurface clip of the dude that with the Vanderbilt, The big going to know, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Some mooning? You gotta play? And you well he killed.
Speaker 6: Effects Verson, Oh that you know, and no bro, and they resurfaced it. He's like, y'all gonna see when you come to here and you're gonna see what SCC ball is about.
Speaker 1: Y'all gonna see Alabama your knacks.
Speaker 2: R Alabama keept that ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was something close. It was some close, he said, y'all gonna see what ball looked like. Yeah, period posty, nigga.
Speaker 4: He not talking about the Southern and Eastern Conference them somebody initials SEC nigga.
Speaker 2: That's Eric Carter.
Speaker 3: Look at you gotta you know the clip I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I do know what you're talking about. The nigga did this jan He went like this, you know them girls.
Speaker 5: Do that ship because that that game they got be forty nine none after he gave that speech.
Speaker 1: Game yeah that game, Yeah they won, okay, but.
Speaker 2: They had beat the first time for him to make that speech.
Speaker 1: I don know. They were three and oh it was a big win.
Speaker 5: They were three and oh for the first time in a long time. Yeah, Alabama's next on the schedule. You let it all out.
Speaker 2: Damn well, oh well that ended it was supposed to end.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, they got their school got fined at what quarter meal, two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Thousands all go to Alabama.
Speaker 4: I don't go to Alabama because they're taking that gold post. But they did that and our that's our stadium.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck we getting at the Alabama I don't know that hold on vander Belt tore their own goal post down.
Speaker 3: Yes, got fined, won the game and they got fined.
Speaker 1: Yep, am gonna find a way to win. Bro At the end of the day, think about it.
Speaker 2: A lot of teams got upset that there's uh five out of the top eleven. You got Alabama Tennessee loss.
Speaker 4: I think everybody knew Michigan was gonna lose the Washington because they were favorite. I don't you know what I mean, Missouri loss, in USC lost, Miami slid.
Speaker 5: Pass boy cam w shout out the cam Ward. Come back kid.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do it. Not do it. He needs to be in the top four. No, I come back. I have to say this, that nigga from Boys and States. Yes, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I did not know.
Speaker 3: I know I heard you say something I didn't.
Speaker 2: I had to. I had to watch on Prize Pick.
Speaker 4: They had the nigga for one eighty six. The nigga had one eighty five and eighty. No, they had him to get one eighty six. He had one eighty five in the first half. Now the whole second half out.
Speaker 1: Listen through this. Listen to this real quick.
Speaker 5: Through what four or five games of the season, the last four for the last three runner backs to win the Heisman. Dereck Henry had five fifty rushing yards right now and nine touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Margin CC two.
Speaker 5: Now Ingram had eight for eighty seven and the listener, Reggie Bush had six oh one yards and six hundred one yards and six Russian touchdowns. This motherfucker got one thousand and thirty one rushing yards and sixteen touchdowns.
Speaker 6: What's their record? Though they lost one game the state. Yeah, I think he lost. I think they form one the mother niggas you're talking about though national championships. Look at these numbers, though, Bro, I ain't no.
Speaker 2: Them numbers are extro that.
Speaker 1: I ain't disputing that.
Speaker 2: That's my espn one. Them numbers are extronomical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I could tell he wanted them real deal running backs because he could have.
Speaker 1: Left and they say, he said, man, fuck the money, I want the ball.
Speaker 2: That's when I knew he was up in the head.
Speaker 3: Okay, nigga, I would have been in George.
Speaker 1: He ain't lying coach up on the way on the way.
Speaker 4: But I feel like that he gotta they gotta play somebody so we could see, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. Who they don't play so far?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 4: They just played Utah Stateium. He sat down the soul second who look at this?
Speaker 3: Look up their schedule for rest of their schedule?
Speaker 2: Do they play the Department?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I researched for R and D mm hmmm. Hey, while we do that, cam Ward.
Speaker 2: And he kept it nigga in.
Speaker 3: Real nigga, I see your nig Then he got back on the mic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like I was saying, call switch.
Speaker 1: They play Hawaii Rainbow Warriors next.
Speaker 2: Now, look at the whole schedule. Look at the team that we might know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Oregon State might be the only team. They play Oregon State, Wyoming.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oregon State and Wyoman. But still if he put them numbers.
Speaker 1: On, hey he got. Now it's better name the school you just told said what you say? He said? Woman? Who else? Oregon State and Oregon State don't sleep on U n l V. Bro.
Speaker 6: They got to play U n l V. Okay, you never be a good team. Oregon State is keeping squad.
Speaker 1: Who Ell, that's about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the niggas gonna play he got.
Speaker 1: I can't give him that unless they what he fucking around and get three thousand yards. Y'all gonna pay attention.
Speaker 2: I'm already he got. We got eyes on him. But I'm just saying, if you see what cam Ward doing, and you see what yeh travelers Haunter competition, yeah is out there. He in a he in a deep class right now, a Heisman runner.
Speaker 1: Up and you can't throw your door out of that either.
Speaker 2: Even Jaylen Mirro.
Speaker 5: Thank you for saying that, because he.
Speaker 2: What you want a nigga gonna play defense.
Speaker 1: They still got notable game.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about Jayalen Mro played thirty five like this.
Speaker 1: Well I don't know though it depends, but the.
Speaker 6: Was Jayden Williams, which Jayden wis who the receiver from number two for Alabama.
Speaker 2: Seventeen I called him seventeen seventeen. Yeah, yeah, seventeen. I think he keep doing what you're doing, he might get that motherfucker. But letting me cough, it's freshman year.
Speaker 3: You think you never know? He go to guy as a freshman.
Speaker 5: Tess Johnson in Oregon is one of the most dynamic football players in college football. He's also a wide receiver, so it'll be him in seventeen.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Ryan Williams?
Speaker 5: Ryan, that's there all right, right receiver, but Tess Johnson the motherfucker too.
Speaker 1: You just don't see him there on the West coast.
Speaker 6: Hold, I'm saying that you feel me with them cameras, that the niggas gonna send that trophy act.
Speaker 2: Ye, because we say it just like when y'all brought up asking I never seen him, but now, but you know, I'm a real nigga. I'm like ship. Everybody screamed and name. Let me see what buddy doing? Yeah, and I said, it's what.
Speaker 3: But but you see the way you did that. That's like Little League.
Speaker 6: It's like there's a certain Little League niggas like, oh, you know that boy playing today.
Speaker 2: I'm already watching already.
Speaker 6: Then is something that he's like, Man, I heard about that. I'm gonna take a ride with you. I'm not next week, we're gonna go there. And that's how it was exactly.
Speaker 4: And then you know you're gonna have one of them old school nigga, but they ain't playing nobody neither.
Speaker 6: Now, ship the numbers, you can't now he'll win the what's it?
Speaker 1: What's the is it, Walter Payton? That's the probably ship? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think it's like dope, one of them probably.
Speaker 1: You know what I know you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Let's start renaming these awards, don't Walker.
Speaker 4: Let's rename these awards, man, make that ship the ragide Bush Awards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you ain't laying shout out to well, shout out to the John McKie Awards, tight End Award for College football.
Speaker 3: His grandson, my best friend. We grew up together.
Speaker 6: Yeah and he black, Yeah, okay, yeah, and I met I met him and everything like he He used to always come out of games or come to the party. He had two super When you play for Baltimore Coats, he put them in your face all that.
Speaker 2: And is he in a wheel chair?
Speaker 6: He first of all, I I p okay, and the way they depicted him, and I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, my folks ain't fucking with that.
Speaker 6: So his daughter, it is my homeboy mom, right, And that's like my mom, like miss Lisa, that's like mama got like her mom, her her mom. She still worked with the NFL to this day. At every time I go to the every time I go to the NFL stuff, she always there still and stuff. Yeh, she'd be looking at that, like for real, plug there the way they did that ship whole ship he went, man, come on, he was a player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well cowboy hats player. Ship.
Speaker 5: You gotta tell your story, bro and beat these motherfuckers are talking for you.
Speaker 6: But that ain't his uh, that's and her Nanda ship. He won the Mackie Award when.
Speaker 2: When Lou just said that like he wanted the best tight end.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You look at pictures. I'm telling you, bro, nigga used, I'm talking about playing the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe you. Bro.
Speaker 4: Damn and Luke got me watching the air her nandas when I started watching ship, I'm like, went lying, Bro, the nigga can't even get his damn muscle stretched now he God damn got the train in the room.
Speaker 2: They killed, I said, ship turning ship off.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I don't understand. Come on, every nigga hear me, he pull him.
Speaker 2: Now, Damn, why play football? Put the nigga said games.
Speaker 3: Let the nigga make just get a streak.
Speaker 4: You're trying to go to a damn Come why don't you know what's up when you see me? Man, I'm trying to tell you, get on prize picks, use the car, broken play if you use that call broken plate, look five dollars to get you fifty dollars instantly win and lose, and with so many upsets, I can't even tell you what to take no more.
Speaker 2: It used to be I thought I had it down to a science. Right now.
Speaker 4: I think Prize Peak might be the smartest people in the world. Man, but we could outsmart them if we work together. Use that call broken play man, take me or Row for rushing yards. Mel Row gonna run that ball. I know he a quarterback, but he gonna have him running yard? Or was it boyse State running back? What's it ninety? Don uh Ay?
Speaker 2: They made me a believer. Take that boy.
Speaker 4: Rushing yards over. He had won eighty six in the first half and they had him for one eight eight. Ain't no mathematician. But the next game, I'm just taking first half over.
Speaker 2: He gonna do that.
Speaker 4: We still got WNBA Finals coming up. NFL is in full swing. Passing yards you might want take everybody on there. I don't know what's going on on them. The dB is getting better, but ain't nobody passing the ball like they used to?
Speaker 2: Uh? And when I say used to it, I'm talking last year.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: Sign up for prize pitch. Used the call broke to play. Tell them we sent you run your game. The fuck you got your legs in.
Speaker 2: There, nigga? And how you pitching wood at the concount? What?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Watching y'all know.
Speaker 2: But but no, don't like four minutes.
Speaker 3: Now they did not get asked Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I'm telling you, so you're watching this ship because you're not thinking like he had to come by. I was like one episode without it. Next thing I know, he getting straight. I said, you know, you in the car cause.
Speaker 1: It's back hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm not laying on it, bas like turn around. And then as soon as I grant because I know, I just.
Speaker 6: But I will say, it's like, you know what's happening, but they ain't really they ain't doing it like an empire was doing. Yeah, yeah, you know how they went crazy, So you know it's it's like a little it goes blackout. Yeah you know what I'm saying. It go blackout and then it come back to the real ship. But I just want to know what what to all the ship?
Speaker 3: This dick that he tried to get after did that? What did that have to do with shoot.
Speaker 2: At killing these niggas?
Speaker 1: Many that Dick ain't do that that did? Wasn't that good ship?
Speaker 5: I'm not watching that ship BROA right these episodes, y'all.
Speaker 4: They need to start raying episode the right way so I can know in the white may be having TV m mad for mature, put TV gay.
Speaker 1: Put put the rainbow in the box. Nothing for real, we can't that.
Speaker 2: You went too far ship.
Speaker 5: We'll put colors put different. Damn yeah, edited that out. I'm sorry, Can.
Speaker 6: We put ship?
Speaker 1: I know we'll cut it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't even that. They'll never hear that. God damn you say that was serious?
Speaker 3: The baby, Get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: So then I'm watching that Georgia Arburn game. Bro, Georgia need more black players.
Speaker 1: Bro, every player on the field back.
Speaker 2: You are not the ones that need to be. You got a line, a white linebacker, a white running back in, a white quarterback. Get them motherfuckers off that damn.
Speaker 3: Feed white linebacker cool with?
Speaker 2: No, he not the right white linebacker. It's certain white linebackers that you don't be.
Speaker 1: Good white linebackers.
Speaker 3: Line I'm cool with.
Speaker 4: I know certain white linebackers like Vanderis you remember, yeah, them was a white linebacker.
Speaker 2: Your boy Luke Kiki. They got a white line 'bacco.
Speaker 4: Nigga, he gonna be working at FedEx Broadway. Pull the nigga up, cause Georgia can bro, Georgia can't handle mobile quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: Bro, even Arbum quarterback they were having trouble with.
Speaker 6: That's a tough game. That's a tough to just ask for one guy to maintain.
Speaker 4: I don't want the nigga out there. I might be racing it. I don't want to see the nigga out there. And I keep saying a quarterback get the first down. I only got one person to blame.
Speaker 2: Get that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Hey, all the black players, I'm going back coming goddamn coaching.
Speaker 2: That didn't even myself. Get the funk off the field. Boy, I grabbed nigga by the face, man like he saw a picket.
Speaker 1: That was some bullshit. Man, did Jordan bullshit?
Speaker 3: Keep it?
Speaker 2: But what's Piggy came from Georgia too.
Speaker 3: He came to Georgia and he was doing that ship and Georgia. You tell the nigga.
Speaker 6: The nigga got drafted like this with a ski mask that he looking at the at the other camera.
Speaker 2: Hey, that nigga walk joining a little walk and that nigga fame, that nigga piking with.
Speaker 4: The rep I'm gonna tell you who had found with all that ship the roof. We're gonna throw a flame.
Speaker 2: It's the game over.
Speaker 3: But that ref, I'm about to break that ship up.
Speaker 2: Neither Yeah that through the flame thought no one the reff jumping in front the one seen that bad show.
Speaker 4: I'm not that ship. Magg showing that white quarter, white line back from Georgia.
Speaker 2: Man line the linebacker. You need white old line need you need? Dog said who the old line?
Speaker 1: Who chant?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me see that ain't him?
Speaker 3: That can't be him.
Speaker 2: He got as a middle linebaker. Hell yeah, that's him, A six year senior something like that. I promise him.
Speaker 6: He six years, he got twelve, he got twelve tackles as a starting middle line back.
Speaker 1: Your senior bro.
Speaker 4: The Monday night game, I hit lou up because I know Louie watching the mom exam.
Speaker 2: Your worthy mama just shot up the rankings.
Speaker 1: You ain't never lie. I know her Instagram, so my.
Speaker 2: Taylor swim.
Speaker 1: On Twitter.
Speaker 2: That nigga.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, boy, That's why I call her Chocolate Thunder every.
Speaker 3: Time I see man, you're a sandwich bro. And then like I just know the.
Speaker 2: Layer is gonna jumpy.
Speaker 6: Nigga in the coming gonna say because I seen I saw it on Yeah you know I lost Mersy and I put ham mercy, you know, h m m m m. You know what I'm saying, mercy five ms yeah, oh yeah, eight wives and then nigga hears me telling them something. Yeah, Bro, we ain't playing about miss Worthy. Hey, bro, this ain't got nothing to do what you do. I don't understand how the young niggas, how these young.
Speaker 4: Dudes you call him this word the nigga exactly, I called him the cold she right, she write what she needed to be niggas NIGGI.
Speaker 3: Like we do.
Speaker 1: Nigga and I and I.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm.
Speaker 6: No you know what I'm saying. Like the young niggas just like they be more protective of the the nigga girl or exist or something more than the nigga.
Speaker 5: Because you're doing exactly what the hell they want to do, or you saying exactly what they what they want to say, and so they got to jump out to be that hero type ship, to play that ship off.
Speaker 1: All that is, they just highlighting itself.
Speaker 4: Bro, Man, ain't no way that's your home boing. You always looked at her as miss worded. Come on there, nigga, butter Worthy, keep them served. Drip on me, baby, keep it.
Speaker 2: Really looked at my mom all these years for sure, looking like that?
Speaker 4: Are you infects? You were looking at me? Nigga, you wouldn't looking at Ain't no motherfucking away all them thighsand.
Speaker 3: Walking around that kitchen.
Speaker 2: Nigga.
Speaker 6: You know how nigga some sleepovers? Yes, nigga, Man, are y'all go ahead?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: I just one one.
Speaker 2: I knew I had.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had no homeboy mama who looked like miss Worthy.
Speaker 2: But you know how when they mama's cooking breakfast, I'm just a free I'm a look and I look at him as a mama too. I can't look at my mama.
Speaker 1: Human nature, he judged. I love it. He come over. I know.
Speaker 4: Hey, I was a poorn lover growing up, so I know how the ship started off. You who know, I'm not lucky at No.
Speaker 1: That the thumb, Now.
Speaker 2: That's what you feel. I mean likes ranking your titty out. I won't tell if you won't. And it started off. I'm washing this. You just took the trash out?
Speaker 3: Are you doing what your bussy doing?
Speaker 2: On the What the where's Jama? He's still up, still playing the game. You never know bro, man, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, come nigga, I want to apologize. Hey, you know what this show is what every one time we talked bad about the nigga, they go out and have a good ass game.
Speaker 6: Bro, that nigga put up five five, nine, to be exact, five on a Thursday night primetime game.
Speaker 2: That's all the falcon be mean. And then he hit the swag shirt. Oh, I was beat like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I looked up and it was in the nest and I think they were doing the surf and I was It's so it's just it's it's amazing how they camaraderie is.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's that? Kyle Pitts had a good game too.
Speaker 6: Finally, finally, finally I just be mad. Finally I just be mad because like, I know, he could do that all the time. Yes, and it's like feed the nigga to rock. But then it's like, if I go to my prize pick, I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't. It's hard to gauge.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: They they're working in there. I think everybody kind of getting on the same page. Again, Bro, he ain had no no preseason whatsoever. Kirk then played not one preseason game. You gotta have end game experience to jail, bro.
Speaker 2: So you think the Falcons on the on the way up the schedule get easier.
Speaker 1: I'm taking it week by week. I'm taking it week. But they went in the South. I'm taking it week by week.
Speaker 4: And all y'all niggas in here talking about the Saints. I said, how the ship started off? I said, everybody, didn't I say that, Greg Bro, because I know how Falcons started.
Speaker 2: Off like this last year it started sucking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we jumped on.
Speaker 4: That Saints bandwagon too early and thought they were like that all that.
Speaker 2: Who that ship fun?
Speaker 1: That we ain't do all that?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, they did the parade and Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga ain't even got the accent.
Speaker 1: That nigga ain't really New Orlean, grew up in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: What what age you left New Orlean? Boy, If you don't shut down lither, you ain't even walk in New Orleans. You weren't even walking at one.
Speaker 1: All my family from out there, I can.
Speaker 2: Tell you how you walk.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You win't walk. You ain't start walking to you about too. I know you was a late bloom nigga.
Speaker 3: Part of trained herself.
Speaker 2: Nigga went through putty last year. What's that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? Back of the stacks. So but he threw the ball, it's eight times.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna throw that bitch.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie on the Saints.
Speaker 1: I think I was on.
Speaker 6: I said, I said, man, they might be straight defense. I said, it could be two folks from the South. But I think, uh, what's the QB name?
Speaker 1: Derek? Their car?
Speaker 6: I think whatever injury he got last night, yeah, hey, he just he ain't he closed their eyes and throw.
Speaker 1: He one dimensional.
Speaker 3: Man. Did you see that ship?
Speaker 1: If you rush the pocket, he's gonna throw a bad past man. That boy he is not a bad quarterback.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you all them niggas look like bad quarterbacks. If you're watching, motherfucking Pat mahme.
Speaker 9: Thank you that nigga, Why hey, thank you Pat?
Speaker 2: My home being up. He be dancing, that nigga, do be doing the shoulder ling in the pipes.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Get out of there.
Speaker 1: Zero touchdowns last night is past touchdowns.
Speaker 2: And he didn't he was excited.
Speaker 1: That's one touchdown last night. But it was just like he just what they say is a poetry in motion. For sure, that's like, that's it.
Speaker 6: The nigga went scrambled, step back, looked around, then went and got the first man got the first and then it.
Speaker 1: The one do. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The nigga.
Speaker 4: Don't even be running fast as it's like you need doing everything so smooth and cool that when his dad come out.
Speaker 5: Of for sure, hell yeah he got. He got that nigga again. And it ain't showing hit that at no moment. Man, they need to put them back.
Speaker 2: They keep showing. Taylor Swift had a bullship ad dress on the last night.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't all.
Speaker 2: That motherfucking money you wear that bulls ship.
Speaker 1: But that's how you can tell she she she's frugal.
Speaker 4: No, no, nigga, I know the dress cost a lot.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 3: She that's a TJ Max special.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift, get your ass on, Sine. It's some good outfits. And the women I like, that's what they get that sene and they get on fashion over Taylor Swift, get on some fashion over ship. Nah, what's going on? This is your boy. Nab Gren from Broken Plate, Blue Choo.
Speaker 4: Go get it, man, you can take it anytime you Hey, as soon as you wake up, pop that bluetooth.
Speaker 2: In case you ask something for tonight. Is already working, it's already going, go, already flowing, and then tell him broken Place sent you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: That's how we started the podcast. Shout out to Marcel. He's on bluetoo as we speak, eighty five Sports. Go to bluetoo dot com. You gonna get your first ship mint free.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is play the shipping. That's five dollars.
Speaker 4: What you're waiting for, man, Stop going out bad, Stop going out sad. You don't want to go to the Dollar's office. You can't. You don't know how to get viagress. Hey cool, Come to blue choo dot com broken Plate, tell him we sent you eighty five sports. That's a promo code. I ain't gonna tell you nothing else. I done help them enough, and we've got a special deal for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Try Bluechoo free.
Speaker 4: When you use our promo cod eighty five sports at checkout. Just pay five dollars for the shipping. That's Bluechoe Co promo. Call eighty five Sports to receive your first one free. Visit blue choo dot com for more details and important safety information, and we thank Blue Choo for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 2: Bro, she ain't got the you know, I never know it that skin tight ship.
Speaker 4: Niggas started looking at Taylor Swift different, niggat we looking at it.
Speaker 2: Miss Worthy?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, miss Worthy? Was I remember miss Worthy her same dress?
Speaker 1: Do you she went down and got that hug that she put that thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What I said to the TV, I said, no, I don't do that. Stomp Shawn, Taylor Swift. I want to see miss Worthy and boy keeps going.
Speaker 1: When you texted me that, I literally was at it. I was like this, Hey, lou.
Speaker 2: Jane Daniels had a good game too, Nigga, I don't know if I want hug of miss Worthy.
Speaker 3: I'm letting it like this. What I got tires everywhere?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go back home. I'm gonna go back home to DC.
Speaker 1: I ain't, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been to a uh what commanders?
Speaker 1: Commanders?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well I played, I played, I played there, I played, you know, played against them when they were the Redskins.
Speaker 3: I believe so now as a spectator, yeah, I think bro.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was so many niggas who fuck with Washington the football team. Because the reason why I say that, like the players like I saw P. J. Tucker, Kevin Durant. Not everybody commanders.
Speaker 2: All ship you have been but them too big. But a lot of them been. But you forget that.
Speaker 4: Niggas watch football because if your team don't be doing good, you don't post the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was like, oh that hard fans like cowboy fans, they just they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna all week, is gonna go every week, they're gonna post. They are gonna post man and ship Dames. He first in the NFC right now?
Speaker 2: Could we put him in the m v P running?
Speaker 1: Ok yeah? Why not?
Speaker 2: Why not? Ship? Yes?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 2: You got it now?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, most definitely.
Speaker 5: We have five candidates. If we have five candidates right now, who we put in m v P Lamar Pat Mahomes? You gotta put your boy in there too, Henry Nah?
Speaker 1: What no? No?
Speaker 3: He uh he'll be office. He might be an officer Player of the Year though.
Speaker 1: Okay, so skip him now, Lamar, Patrick Mahomes And who will uh? C J. Stroup?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, I put Jayden Dams in there before I put him this show.
Speaker 1: Jon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, stop, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. That ship don't know that ship.
Speaker 1: Do your list?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Alright, so your third with Jaydon Dames, Bro, are you gonna put him? Say his own list?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, trying to.
Speaker 2: Keep up, trying to make you man, trying to keep on.
Speaker 6: I said, I put the nah, but I say I can go. What you say, cousins, Nah, hell no, no.
Speaker 1: Come on, you gave me to bro. Relax, Oh ship, give me.
Speaker 6: Thee, I said, Lamar, I said, I said Pat Mahomes, I said, Jaydon Dames and uh CJ.
Speaker 2: Strap.
Speaker 4: So long story short, Jane Daniels is in it. You said, No, that's what's starting.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is it's gonna come down to two.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna be in the two you think so?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: I still just say he's p Kennedy, Bro's one they form with, playing some good games and the nigga.
Speaker 2: They ain't figured him out.
Speaker 1: You have more touchdowns than he has incompletions already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he finally threw it last week. I'll see when they play Dallas. Hopefully Dallas got their team back.
Speaker 3: They played Baltimore.
Speaker 1: You're gonna see this week.
Speaker 4: This week, Hey, Lamar versus Joe Burrows Dom text me what all that ship you said about Joe Burrow. The motherfucker go out there and don't win exactly what the fuck I mean?
Speaker 2: Won his fault though, Yes, the fucking one.
Speaker 1: No, the hell of one.
Speaker 2: Was up ten points on Baltimore.
Speaker 5: That was That was just a hell of a game play defense and he can't kick field goal.
Speaker 2: They had the ball and he threw a pink. You remember that They got it back. I don't give what fuck.
Speaker 6: I'll say this though, Cincinnati, you need to pay that Budge mar Chase.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's wide receiver in the league, no questions receiving, kept in the game, just Jefferson, No Jamar Chase.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I would take Jamar Chase on with Justin John.
Speaker 1: Somebody changed depending on the day.
Speaker 6: Right now, I'm jamal Nico Collins is having one them years this year.
Speaker 2: The Jets, No, nigga, you should it on the last wing.
Speaker 1: I said, Hey, I said no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Bro said, you said step Fan, Yes.
Speaker 6: I said Stephan, I said no. We were talking about prize picked ship and then napp it beard over the SAIDs not you not you think but he said that's what he said.
Speaker 2: Freaking man.
Speaker 6: Oh forgot about Nico Colus. I said, okay, but my boy said, will get his touches.
Speaker 1: That's how I said.
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 1: Y'all can't forget about Davonta Adams. Yes we can, Yes, we can show what we quick about.
Speaker 2: I forget about who the funk? I want forget about it. Baron Wilson, Bro ain't that he's talking to twenty two times?
Speaker 1: Hey buddy, you about to get a butted again? Bro, don't get but again?
Speaker 3: Bro, But I saw all that. Travis Kelsey about to heat up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Travis Kelsey who offense.
Speaker 2: And bro people be talking about injuries. Chiefs got injuries and they still out there batting dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah too. Kareem Hunt, he back man, surprising ship out of me.
Speaker 5: I take back every negative thing I said or any any negative thought I said.
Speaker 1: He showed the funk up on that. I want to. I want to saw it on them, never saw.
Speaker 2: I want I want to talking to your probably would ship.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Kareem.
Speaker 2: Hunt, keep doing your thing, my nigga. Uh uh ship. Josh Allen boying ship.
Speaker 1: He can't do that. The boy was sleep for three quarters. Bro, you can't do that. He was not supposed to be on that field.
Speaker 2: He talk he would sleep for three quarters.
Speaker 3: But I will say, y'ah ain't see the dapacter.
Speaker 1: Him yea yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Is it a fake? That one?
Speaker 6: No fake that they really step game that ga that dap and that look right. No, No, it was like I see that nigga he said, which one yr nigga kicked me?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Steph Van did Steph fun Die has got a lot of static.
Speaker 4: For my dog's birthday and don't birth that ind of the month. Yeah, y'all nigga over oh in this mother fumer? That that bad right now?
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that. It came out.
Speaker 2: It's your birthday, it's your birthday. She got your picture.
Speaker 1: Cute bro mm hmm, thank you Crazy Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe set this bitch on fire.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Joe. I ain't never seen Joe not laughing.
Speaker 1: But I never heard Joe speaking today.
Speaker 2: Only one person can make Joe mad.
Speaker 1: But that niggas said that. You know, I'm talking about my hand. You were like that.
Speaker 6: I was like that That's what I'll said, boy, And once you start laughing, that's all I needed.
Speaker 2: I couldn't got damn. Why you think the Jets fired their head coach.
Speaker 5: Some belief is for political reasons. He was very adamant about showing that uh uh Palistine patch lemon nine mm hmm. I'm not I'm not well versed with the politics, but I know I know that Patch had something to do with something political, and I don't think any of the leagues like to step in with religion and political issues.
Speaker 4: That could be true, but I will say this, if you're gonna be political and be religious, nigga, you gotta win.
Speaker 2: A man day. I'll let you. You can have a make America great had again.
Speaker 4: As long as you motherfucking winning, you start owing he's a Trump supporter, they give you the fuck up out of it, and they.
Speaker 2: Need a reason. That birthday to you, nigga, every.
Speaker 1: Birthday, every birthday my dog and all the leavers out there.
Speaker 2: About that too. Put hair on my nigga. Yeah, talk, you're like boss Man.
Speaker 3: That man.
Speaker 6: Glorilla was impersonating boss Man and some interview said he said, keep going, Nickell, I ain't shout.
Speaker 2: Out the Glorilla Man her album coming out soon. I'm gonna buy it. Yeah, we're all.
Speaker 6: Remember middle school when you uh, when you could you take the it be folded up and for us and you can put that little.
Speaker 1: Put the post in the lock and ship.
Speaker 2: Who the first album you ever bought?
Speaker 6: M hm oh uh, well it was it was a two sided It was a tupac my mom got me. It was two sided. It was it's two tracks. It was how do you want it? And then the other side of the of the cassette was uh. And then the next album, the album album with bone Thus and Homy. That's my first album. You don't know for real what I'm about too. At the same time, because it's my own money. I'll never forget Babyface. It was that black and yellow cit for the Cooling You I think was that was that song his premise.
Speaker 1: So just listen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freak and I'm talking around.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my girl about Monica CD with my money when she.
Speaker 2: Was Monica when she was Yeah, but she had them steppers on just one of them days. Flapjacks Blueprint. Blueprint was my first album that I bought my own money.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're saying your own money. I didn't clarify that what.
Speaker 1: You get with your own money? What did you get? No?
Speaker 3: No, my first one was born though my own money, be real, Oh it was my own money.
Speaker 6: Was uh, get rid to get rid to that trying? And I was only nigga on my team and then everybody like you got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What grade I was in? I think I was in seventh grade when get rich of that?
Speaker 10: Try?
Speaker 3: Fifth fifth grade?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, elementary nigga. You well, you was ahead of your time listening all that cussing. I think you shouldn't start cussing to middle school even though I was cussing.
Speaker 1: Young six sixth grade started cussing. Yeah, for sure, but yeah, you ain't supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I called him teacher a bitch in the second grade.
Speaker 1: Well you hell, why are you talking about your daughter? Now? You were? Hell yeah taking up their daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm coming about their name.
Speaker 1: I'm saying still just disturbing in class.
Speaker 3: As a little girl, for sure.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I was like, really, like, that's sucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you on real ship, this is the maddest I made my dad, bro. So I came home. They had got I had got in trouble. I suspended. So my dad was like, so what happens or you know you're gonna lie? I was like, Dad, I promise he lying on, So you didn't do that. I was like, Dad, listen to me, like woo woo, so boom so goddamn. We go to the school.
Speaker 4: My dad on the fun ship. No nah, because my son got in trouble a few times. Y'all want to keep blaming him, like he going in on the teacher, going in on the teacher. Man, the teacher showed my dad like this is handwright. My dad looked at me. He said, man, I want to apologize, but I can tell how he was apology.
Speaker 2: Hedn't want too.
Speaker 4: I said, boy, they probably finna be the worst ass whooping I'm gonna get man.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about we walking outside the school. I don't even think we walked out the dog good that nixas, I said, God damn n.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I tell my daughter, tell me the truth. Don't lie to me. Many could you lie? I can't defend the line, man, I can only defind the truth.
Speaker 2: I tell tell me and she'd tell me.
Speaker 4: I gotta know how, Bro, I probably would have put in my dad, like put it on something. I probably put dad, I put it on you.
Speaker 2: I won't put it on my Momah, can't just push it on your mama, Bro, No, not not just for the hell. Look, you think the Ravens and Bengals game was the best NFL game we have seen it that far?
Speaker 1: Easily? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got some hard not to be not to be biased. But that Falcons in Timpa Bay game was pretty good too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you and Marcelle was that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then sure was Falcons chief one?
Speaker 2: No, damn good the whole game.
Speaker 5: The hell you did not know that?
Speaker 1: You didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's on y'all. I knew.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody else know? You have known, but ain't nobody else know it?
Speaker 3: Don't be a c in here.
Speaker 2: Pat Mahomes had walked by, he was gonna go to the locker room. I said, y'all straight, He said, man, we got this ship.
Speaker 1: He probably had a head tiped too, Bro.
Speaker 2: DeShawn Watson garbage bastard. Maybe the month. No, what about an er nigga him too? Hein't Aaron Rodgers retire. I just thought about it. We're talking about firing the head coach. Nigga, give him the fuck up out of here, bro, Aaron Rodgers Man, you want to blame a head coach and he god damn quarterback is seventy and he moved like a seven year old.
Speaker 1: It's not mean to Shawn. This is the team, and I gotta do what the team say. I believe it.
Speaker 4: If you don't slam dunk that nigga and that mother fuck you don't owe him no explanation.
Speaker 1: I like de Seawan Wastson.
Speaker 2: I did too when he was in Houston.
Speaker 4: Appreciated lout and Paula Paula looking at that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I like the Shaan Washington.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think he got put in a funked up situation. Bro, who else we got?
Speaker 3: No he.
Speaker 1: What kirts the ship?
Speaker 2: Take Kirk off that he good? Oh yeah, Kirk good, Kirk you off the trash.
Speaker 1: D J you.
Speaker 4: He trash came around. He on the track and he don't need to be on ship putting him in that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Bro, DJ you Florida cleansing quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey buddy, we only got a picture of you. I wish you were here. We would throw your mother, I can ask in that motherfucker. We don't need just a picture of you.
Speaker 1: You need to be in that state.
Speaker 2: Damn bad.
Speaker 4: They loosening everybody. I like Clark Atlanta to beat Florida State, my servant, Bro.
Speaker 2: It's no way you want to watch the game that bad.
Speaker 1: I get the passion.
Speaker 6: I get there ain't that much, motherfucker, but they know what they're doing. The man right, come on, Michael, but we still got a dog.
Speaker 4: Hey, damn bro, to be a guybage Bousterard, you gotta be a repeat of Michael Irving.
Speaker 2: This is your first time. But Nigga, that stance. We don't want you to repeat.
Speaker 4: That, please, So we had to put you in that for that. I don't know what you were going through, nigga. I don't want to see no play that bad.
Speaker 2: And I'm short.
Speaker 4: If I can't see the motherfucking play from while I'm seeing them standing, I think I got to listen to the question. Nigga, I'm not dunking on the nigga nuts. None of that ship to see no play. Yeah, Kirk, Kirk, you might be good for the rest of the five hundred yards is on the third of that.
Speaker 8: Game what's his nickname, kirk o Kirkwood Captain Kirk kirk Yes, yes, Kirksky.
Speaker 1: I think they call him Kirski on the team.
Speaker 3: Yes, Kirsky.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have a lot. You're gonna have a lot of nicknames. After that, we only got two remain and undefeated teams. That's the Vikings and the Chiefs. Seeing the Vikings play, Bro Stephen Stephan Gilmore that nigga still sprout.
Speaker 1: Hey, I said this.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I said it on the show. I said it to y'all. I said, the Vikings r P to the young boy from back home that died in the car accident. From back home I'm from. He was drafted from Oregon. Is letting him Carter number thirty one pay proper respect that with the Oregon I've seen him play when they play against Colorado and he and they could not complete ship against him. And I said, man, who the fuck is this dude? And I googled him.
Speaker 1: I said, from City Kyrie Jackson.
Speaker 3: Carrie Jackson, Long live kri Kyrie Jackson.
Speaker 6: But I said, it's something that's telling me the Vikings gonna have one of them years and it's gonna be dedicated to him.
Speaker 1: They keep it. They keep his jersey in the locker every game.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's so sad, ship too, Bro.
Speaker 6: Coach and everybody they spoke at his funeral and everything. I don't know how would that be. Don't be surprised that the Vikings is.
Speaker 1: Isn't that hunt.
Speaker 2: Well right now? Five? And oh? They got a great chance talking about because you think that you you think it's Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm saying NFC, I a FC is Baltimore, Kansas City ship like that?
Speaker 2: Houston that too?
Speaker 1: Oh Houston. Yeah, the whole NFC North Division gonna be trouble. Bro. You got Detroit, Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago, you got green Bay.
Speaker 6: That's a hard taking Minnesota because that nigga Brian Flores, he got something approved is out there cooking ship up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Minnesota, play Detroit this week?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I like Detroit.
Speaker 3: No is it this week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm pretty sure. I'm right.
Speaker 1: Make sure sure Dallas? Yeah, they played Detroit on the twentieth. They got to buy week.
Speaker 2: Okay, the next game right then shut instead the week I like Detroit. Uh, go ahead, you can.
Speaker 4: Ask Colos calling. They probably ain't told him yet. Hey, Lebron and his son shared a court for the first time.
Speaker 2: Bro, the nigga. The nigga had to help his dad up. Bro, I know that was a good feeling life.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, how can you hate on that like it's a beautiful thing?
Speaker 6: Leave that hate, take that hate out of your heart and just just just witness some legendary ship.
Speaker 2: Noah for sure. Mm hmmm. That's a dope moment.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: Last week we didn't get to talk about it, and somebody put it in the comments. We didn't show there Rose his proper you nenvert retired shout out of dead Rod hellifi.
Speaker 1: My favorite basketball player.
Speaker 4: That's fan, Bro, Reggie. I noticed something about you when you get any ounce of liquor in you, A lot of your ship chained.
Speaker 2: What you say that I've never ever talked about, No, damn Dad Rose. Yeah, if you're your favorite basketball player, you are No.
Speaker 1: No, why not talk Russell Westbrook. We don't talk about a lot of basketball. This ship to a lot of lists.
Speaker 2: We don't talk about Chicago.
Speaker 6: We didn't talk talk about I ain't gonna hold you all right, I'll keep you to me. But like he dreck Roose though you know they call me uh.
Speaker 2: Lou Rose like they shot up. They shouted no, no, no, this is when I.
Speaker 1: Played in the league.
Speaker 6: When I played the league, because you know, we played in the league. You played black basketball, and everybody, everybody Hooper call me Lou Rose, and I always I'm Dereck Roll without the hops. If you look at my high school clips and stuff like that, I used to wear the nice leg like when he uh Chicago Memphis. Yeah yeahs like, Bro, I want number one. Oh yeah, I'm a Jersey number one Jersey was hanging off and ship Like, Bro, I really thought I was the Rose.
Speaker 4: You done showed Derick Rose more respect than God Damn Reggie and he talking about this.
Speaker 5: When you say ship, I don't want number one all my damn life. If it's the number one, let me change up. Bro, it's the number one on any field. I pay attention to that player. Dad Rose was that guy, Bro, that's true. Yeah we can all say that, right, But I'm telling you, how was he your favorite player?
Speaker 1: It was the most explosive motherfucker on the court.
Speaker 5: And I hated that he failed that damn test before he got the Memphis They hate they cheating on that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I followed there, what's your favorite game?
Speaker 5: Of my favorite games? When he came to Atlanta, dunk don't. I don't know who he dunked on, but it was the first round of playoffs.
Speaker 2: You were that too, I was, We're gonna do what the hell going on?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 2: You see that? Remember?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was a big d ros fan.
Speaker 2: I can believe that.
Speaker 4: Because you know who he don't. I'm telling you that, Nigga, I was there, even if you don't want to believe that, you will.
Speaker 3: When he looked at him like I was that now I remember, and then that way that yeah.
Speaker 2: You were too. I'm from New Orleans, says all my life. Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I was there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna y'all, y'all want to see the event on camera.
Speaker 4: So event I came up with a segment, you know what I mean, dedicated to what she might could talk and speak on.
Speaker 10: I know, I need like a little bit of something to give to the show because during football season I give like go sports. But today we're talking about like thank you, they're.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 10: Today we're gonna talk about what happened with Cardi B and Stefan.
Speaker 1: Oh Yes.
Speaker 11: Allegedly, Allegedly, he shout out to my nigga steff, real city nigga man, like you'all gotta really understand it where I'm from, bro get your whole man.
Speaker 2: Would would y'all do that?
Speaker 10: Would y'all be him in the situation?
Speaker 1: Say what? Huh? You say that again?
Speaker 10: Would you be him in the situation?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, what you mean?
Speaker 10: But I he allegedly was with Cardi B while she was eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: You're talking about what I be, step On, Yeah, be a white man, had a moll.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: You ain't like now on some other jet regular ship.
Speaker 3: No, no, I fun that Uh now ain't no other pussy like no pregnant pussy.
Speaker 2: And that ain't much.
Speaker 1: And I know that mother's own life. I know that motherfucker like a someome evil motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Ain't what that motherfucker talking about? What I'm trying to fight back. I'm trying to fight you know the most. He goddamn caught it. Yeah, I tell driven, I take your from you. I don't worry come back, not real. This ain't about you. It's not about Yeah, I see, I just seen your adapt you know a long He's just joking, but truth and jokes. Nine step that.
Speaker 1: Ya gotta show that clip.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know.
Speaker 4: What you niggas think when you get a fine successful baby mama, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Well, we don't know their history, we don't know what You've been embarrassing her for a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know about that word embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Husband.
Speaker 2: The nigga got number one, Ye.
Speaker 3: Bye for us kids.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 10: She's also still like her own successful person for sure. Nigga, don't be your embarrassing all embarrassing you too.
Speaker 1: I will say this is embarrassing.
Speaker 3: So I'm a fan of car. I love Cardb. Card B is a liber queen.
Speaker 1: Birthday. I'm gonna say that, Leven, look it up, shut up, ask me.
Speaker 4: I know, bro, the brave, Sorry as funk up. Why even go to the playoffs and you're gonna go get.
Speaker 3: Your ass whooped like that?
Speaker 1: We have five all stars hurt all year. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't give.
Speaker 5: Rally down a coon down. That's fucked up. I was made to the plate. Look that money.
Speaker 4: Hey, the Ace has got knocked out by the Liberty bro, and I'm gonna say that. I put on Twitter, I said, well that go to w n B a playoffs for me, nigga talking about something.
Speaker 2: No call your just as good nigga. I wouldn't know, watching for point like a Wilson Nigga. I like that leg sleeve. She was like, that ship is attractive to me. That yes, it's a little ship.
Speaker 1: Look I know.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad God made me the way I am. Cause Nigga, it don't take much for me to like a woman. I don't like women, and I love that I love.
Speaker 6: I love the natural reality of it, Like the circumference of the way her sleeve it ships up.
Speaker 1: She cuffed that other side of.
Speaker 2: She's not showing too much, but she's showing her know when you in your head like.
Speaker 1: That's what I like.
Speaker 3: I like you don't like when you don't showing up and you show just enough?
Speaker 2: Does that my wonder?
Speaker 1: Just enough?
Speaker 6: Because now I can I can assume whatever I want to assume and do what I want to do.
Speaker 3: My steps on line for a thousand, let me figure it out.
Speaker 2: I want to imagine what they might look.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Sted of surprise you girl, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, you see your girl step up? What's her name? Angel? Ree?
Speaker 2: Hey? Bro? You know how you know she bad. They put her with Jada Waiter and dance. They got like a little little charge of all they find ass and I'm just flying through.
Speaker 3: See I like Angel Reese more than them, and that's just my preference if I was.
Speaker 2: If I was, you wanted to just play off for your heart.
Speaker 3: No problem, because absolutely what you mean.
Speaker 2: Played me for my heart? You playing basketball?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, but no, I don't did that with a woman though as up she played as she see, No, no, she was real that hooper.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna say the names she won or you want, you know, but.
Speaker 1: I had the hoop and that's what I was.
Speaker 2: That text.
Speaker 1: She had the hoop, and the thing we watched loving basketball.
Speaker 6: Had a little little old yeah yeah yeah, well I tell you look here, I Sean Kemp that whole one time.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you got bro. Niggas don't realize women are competitive. Just find out what what's your.
Speaker 1: Girl like to do?
Speaker 2: Take her to an arcade, nigga, and they like to compete.
Speaker 4: They love to compete, nigga. I might lose on purple to see that about, yes, man.
Speaker 6: Women women want to show that they wait to see my other side. They show that other side and.
Speaker 2: Bro, niggas don't realize them are inexpensive days. You think you gotta take this bitch all the way to all their fancy ship. That bitch like to play basketball and shoot at the hoop bowling. She liked the bowl.
Speaker 6: And like a good look. Man, I love what you said. Now say that again one more time.
Speaker 4: Bro, take her out, let a bowl, Let a play basketball. Ta told, when y'all win't.
Speaker 2: On your food.
Speaker 1: What's the thing with all the things fall the bricks and ship?
Speaker 3: Oh one of the big Jinger ships. Oh oh yeah, that shot.
Speaker 2: See there you go. You don't fun up again. You're too good at this game. Oh bitch, I know I ain't gonna lose it this ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I changed the rules and we go, Oh no, you're not feel up.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 2: Start going shot every time we drive. We gotta take We said it already. See I'm so playing ball. She like nigga, a real nigga. She losing taking shot that what I'm doing. It ain't gonna out funk me.
Speaker 1: Also, were on the same level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you niggas be sucking up.
Speaker 1: She be getting you sat letter with these women, the.
Speaker 2: Women getting so when she out fucked you, one.
Speaker 1: Time you it's hard and climb back and you all the goddamn group checks.
Speaker 4: I don't up before I don't I don't sleep up, bro, I fell asleep and woke up.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, shouting then leeve, Oh, I went to crazy that nigga was still living.
Speaker 1: And you got that.
Speaker 2: You got all set and women took a shot. She said, I came back out. You was snoring. I said, I can't all. That's what I realized. I gotta start pacing myself. We're going shot, but shot. It be important to look her out. I can't bare walk.
Speaker 3: Many. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bo.
Speaker 3: You gotta talk about that. Cout you on time?
Speaker 1: You why you like anchies?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Why you like ach No? I just think she's good.
Speaker 6: She's good young woman, and she's doing a lot of good things in their community and in the community. And I love everything she stand for. I love what she's going. I love the I love her aura and her confidence because.
Speaker 2: Because it ain't all about pussy.
Speaker 4: That what niggas be fucking up and sometimes women be watching like damn all they talk about.
Speaker 1: No, we like the aura, like I don't want all pussy, I want confident pussy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a difference between pussy and confident pussy. Pussy is like, what's it coming down?
Speaker 1: And does it? Pussy? Come on freeze.
Speaker 3: Confident pussy make you step.
Speaker 2: Up, make you perform, make you talk to her different.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 6: It makes you, It makes you want to step your ship up. It motivates you. Pussy pushy pussy. You can get pussy in your sleep.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what, Luke to say this. This is why I think louis so right. Sometime when pussy might hit you, you're like, man, when confident pussy hits you, I.
Speaker 4: Can do this later, nigga clean up real quick. Yeah, that's the difference. You won't get that confident pushing when it called regular pussy live.
Speaker 3: I feel like put like this confident pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fold all my clothes up that I don't wash regular pussy.
Speaker 2: You don't care how I look.
Speaker 3: I keep them closed on top of that cover.
Speaker 2: Go on this side.
Speaker 3: On this. I'm gonna tear that up real quick. Thank you very much. What you better do and.
Speaker 1: Go home and I'm gonna go to sleep and I'm still not gonna fold and close.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Sometimes the right pussy will come over there like me, They might fold the ship up for you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a sometimes you gotta test. Oh bet you nasty like me, because that's a beautiful thing, motherfucking clothes, just like I was gonna move more. Bit you nasty.
Speaker 4: Well you see how you told her get on this side, some bitch to see that, and like, oh, I know I gotta get on this.
Speaker 2: Oh but your your bed like this too, hm?
Speaker 1: But see that die bottles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know you just like me.
Speaker 1: And I say that with all love. I don't feel now.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, just you know, for the woman delegation. Yeah, yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: This is all love.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just you want me to be honest A lot to you go to.
Speaker 4: A woman house, good question, and and look at the tower and the washcloth she give you. You're supposed to have at least one match and six.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Why I got a burden in town with a faded blue one washcloth?
Speaker 5: I don't mind that, but you make sure ain't no rips in that motherfucker, ain't no holes in that mouth? For make sure it ain't paper thin, like I know you don't have any motherfucker for five years.
Speaker 2: I want to come over.
Speaker 1: I feel, I feel that's presentation.
Speaker 2: The next week, give me the rip one.
Speaker 1: That's the exact. There you go. For sure, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna lay down like this.
Speaker 1: I washed my towels before I wash my clothes. Mm hmm, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, I make sure them toiles are fresh, starts folded.
Speaker 1: The spirit of Marcel is in the building.
Speaker 3: I ain't say nothing, but no honey.
Speaker 1: Is cleaning this.
Speaker 5: That's freaking to wash your towels. If your towels are the first priority to wash, brother, that's Marcel.
Speaker 2: You gotta you gotta take a shower.
Speaker 10: I'm saying, nice towels are definitely like a turn on, and like don't let them smell kind of weird, like you know what i.
Speaker 1: Mean, playing.
Speaker 3: Like like like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like this, just first, it's your bass fishing. She ain't.
Speaker 4: She ain't going through your dresser and singing and your ship. She's gonna look at them times and washclothes and some fresh.
Speaker 1: So man, don't you have her.
Speaker 2: Don't have her beating up.
Speaker 3: That's a fresh get your.
Speaker 2: Bathroom by the words counter that one have some mother counters I.
Speaker 3: Like, I like them.
Speaker 1: I keep the plug and I like them. Them ships out of target to I.
Speaker 10: Said the target one.
Speaker 3: Target, nigga target.
Speaker 2: I like what my mama has in her garage and she don't know. I take out the motherfucker. I get them bathroom by the work. I can't say what favorite fragrance, anything.
Speaker 10: Like super fruity, like a nice sandal wood plan like something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she be having. Just take them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like that motherfucker getting out of the box. Oh hell yeah, I know you're talking.
Speaker 2: About bathroom back works when they had a sell Yeah, big, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I love to talk. I gotta smell it. Well. I know what I'm getting into for sure.
Speaker 2: You'll be one with Reggie.
Speaker 5: Oh Ship, let's do it. Yeah, Oh, let's go. Let's uh score for college football? First, A lot of upset quarterbacks, A lot of a lot of upsets. We want to talk about the good quarterbacks. Okay, cool, let's start off with you boy, Carson Beck. They did all right, good quarterbacks, Reggie all right, cool? He went for two forty two touchdowns. As they looked okay against Auburn thirty one thirteen. Jackson Dark bounced back against South Carolina, but South Carolina basically gat them boys to win, so I wasn't too impressed. Uh Now, Texas A and m this boy conn of Wingman, I believe his name is, be on the lookout for Texas and them. They just beat number nine Missoo at home, forty one to ten. That's a quarterback. Sorry, uh went He actually threw for two seventy six and ran for thirty three in a comeback game. The surprise of college football, I believe right now is the Indiana Hoosiers. Curtis Rook I believe that's his name, and that's how you pronounce it. They moved to six and oh they just beat Northwestern. He went for three eighty. He went for three eighty and three touchdowns. Indiana is six and oh are the big Yeah yep, still same conference. They haven't really paid too much competition though, because everybody leaving them. Yeah, you're right, comeback kid. We talked about cam Ward already. Man came back from a twenty five point comeback all right, four hundred and thirty seven yards pass and did have one pick, but had two excuse me, throwing touchdowns and one rushing touchdown.
Speaker 1: Brouh.
Speaker 5: I think he won a lot of voters over last uh. This past weekend, I went to sleep and put my down that Miami is gonna lose and woke up a loser.
Speaker 2: I took it over.
Speaker 1: So I was very disappointed, but I was happy for that kid. What's up?
Speaker 3: Can he do what he's doing at the next level.
Speaker 5: He has passed for three thousand yards three times in his college career. He has won everywhere he has been, including Washington State. He fell short of the D two national championship while he was at that small school in Texas. I can't remember the name of it, but they only lost to North Dakota State and we know who that is now, but that was in the semi final game.
Speaker 1: So every team, every level he's played on he has won. And not only one. This motherfuckers shined.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Michigan State in USC they lost. The hell with them boys of State. We're going to talk about them because they do have the Heisman hopeful. Ashanti Johntay. He went crazy this past week, but his quarterback is also doing some big shit. He went for two fifty six and three touchdowns, but we already know who runs that show, definitely Milton. Milton is still alive for the Heisman. I don't care what nobody says. Yes, they did take that uglass l at Vanderbilt, but they still got Yeah Mill, excuse me, Milro.
Speaker 1: Milro is still alive for the Heisman.
Speaker 5: They got South Carolina, Tennessee and Missoo next on top of LSU in about four weeks, so he still has a lot of games, a lot of opportunities to prove that he's that guy. He still ended up with three hundred yards passing, one touchdown, one iron t but he did run for a touchdown as well. Now you know, we got to talk about your boy at Vanderbilt, Diego Poppa. I think that's how you pronounced his name. He stole the show two hundred and fifty yards through the air, fifty six on the ground, and also ran for a touchdown. So shout out to Vanderbilt and Diego. Shout out to Diego. We haven't talked about or I haven't talked about your boy Nico at Tennessee, and you see why I have not been impressed by the guy they went up there, lay the egg and.
Speaker 1: Blew the cab.
Speaker 5: They lost fourteen nineteen to Arkansas, only through for one hundred and fifty eight.
Speaker 1: And he's just not.
Speaker 5: He's not there. He's not there, He's not there. I think it might be the light skin effect. Everybody just think he's a tall, light skin guy that can talk about all that.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't see it. I don't see it. I don't see it. Who else I told you all to look out for Syracuse.
Speaker 5: Syracuse went out to ULV UNLV, pulled out, pulled out for an upset.
Speaker 1: They were not supposed to win that game. He went for three.
Speaker 5: Cayl McCord went for three fifty five one I n t did have three touchdowns though, and played this, played his ass off. They won the overtime forty four to forty one. But your boy, that backup that stepped in for the boy leaving the school, heisman Leak Wilkins, excuse me.
Speaker 1: Williams went for two twenty seven, three.
Speaker 5: Touchdowns and one pick, and he ran for fifty and also scored a touchdown on the ground. So if you are like me and you want to look for those sleeper team games, do not sleep on UNLV.
Speaker 1: That's a good pick for a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Gabriel Dillon, he's supposed to be a Heisman hopeful they undefeated. But the most importantly man, pay attention to number fifteen Test Johnson. He is an electric receiver out of Oregon. Number fifteen. He's gonna do some shit. Pay attention to him as well some other notable quarterbacks because we're gonna show love outside the top twenty five, even though NAB doesn't like to Coast of Carolina Ethan fasco With for three sixty one three touchdowns, beating Old Dominion forty thirty seven, Houston Zion Chris Well for one forty one.
Speaker 1: They upset tac U thirty nineteen touchdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah shot, Yeah, you got to look over the.
Speaker 1: Marri Texas State. Texas State.
Speaker 5: Jordan McLeod with for two fifty two touchdowowns. Yeah, they beat Troy thirty eighty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getball once so interested and.
Speaker 5: Uh Sam living at Arizona State. They are four one. Now that's another sleeper team. My doctor trip.
Speaker 1: They are another sleeper team. They went for to one.
Speaker 5: He went for one fifty seven in the air seventy seven on the ground for four total touchdowns.
Speaker 1: They beat Kansas thirty five to thirty one.
Speaker 2: Arizona beat the forty.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, there are games Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Speaker 1: College football is in effect. We are watching football every single night.
Speaker 5: Tune your ass in Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. There's football every day. This week, they got the Red River Rivalry and college football. That's Texas versus Oklahoma. It's another notable game that I was thinking about and I'll come back to it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, the.
Speaker 5: Biggest game of the weekend for them, excuse me, for college is that Texas, the big Red River rivalry and that's Texas versus Oklahoma.
Speaker 6: Now let's go on to the NFL. Thanks, hold on before you go there. Yes, it is Archie Manning. Ready.
Speaker 1: I told you, wasn't I told you wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about I thought he played pretty straight man. They played Oh yeah, but he ain't have him played?
Speaker 1: Is he gonna?
Speaker 3: Is he gonna be starting this week?
Speaker 1: If your boy still hurt? But I just don't see the development just yet.
Speaker 2: And it's it's if he beats Oklahoma this week.
Speaker 5: Now that's another guy. That's what I'm saying. This could be that's his team. This could be his coming out party. So that's another thing. Gotta say, Oh, Ship, how do I forget Kansas State versus Colorado? This is could be one of those games to both Shador Sanders and Travis Hunter can kind of catapult up that Heisman truck coach prime Kansas State. I think what the rick eighteen. So this is one of those ones that they could really put on. And another game that's gonna be interesting to Old Miss versus l s U. That's gonna be one of the big SEC games. All Right, NFL shout out to Kirk Cooke Cousins, you already know who my quarterback of the week here. Uh, Not only did we get to bring in Matt Ryan in the Ring of honor we had that night, we did have Kirk Cousins set a Falcons record throwing for five hundred and nine yards.
Speaker 2: Why that nigga was that he did that? Ship, He's I.
Speaker 1: Got another notable stat about Captain Kirk.
Speaker 5: He's the only quarterback to throw for two fifty in the first half and the second half in the Super Bowl Super Bowl era. So I mean the money is paying off so far. So uh moving on to Kyler Murray. Kyler Murray is still fucking up.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got damn bets because.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know if y'all watch this game, but Kyler Murray threw the deuces on an NFL football team at the forty yard line and skated on the ass for a fifty yard testdown. So for him to do that just shows you the talent level that he's had that he has, And yeah, I think that's Kyler. He you know, he won the ones.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They wrote me off, but I ain't right back.
Speaker 1: He won the one.
Speaker 2: That's when you could say that ship.
Speaker 6: And a lot of them need that that had that bake, that baseball mentality to them, have my homesal thing.
Speaker 1: They got a little even old Russell Russ but old Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: Ship, Old Russell Wilson might be coming back. Because my boy ain't doing too good. I get to that justini. Yeah, my home boy doing his thing.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: Uh if you did, if you look at the stats, you don't see, uh just how impactful that guy is.
Speaker 2: But man, you gotta watch the game.
Speaker 5: He's he completed passes to eight different receivers three hundred and thirty one yards, had one I n t on the on the drop pass. It wasn't his fault, and he had four open, wide open receivers that they just necessarily.
Speaker 1: It seemed like they weren't yelling just yet. But the Chiefs are are. They're gonna be a dangerous ass team.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: So shout out to my home boy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jaden Daniels stays hot, does his thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Deshaun Wahson.
Speaker 5: At the end, let me explain something to you about that walk off and Deshaun Watson. Deshaun Watson was just fed up with the team. Deshaun Watson was fed up that it was twelve players in the fucking huddle and it was fourth and goal and the only chance for us to go and win this game is for us to score this touch down and for us to have twelve people in the huddle. He's like, man, I don't know what else to do. I feel him, but I don't feel the you know, the walking off part, but you know it is what it is?
Speaker 2: What's the purpose? What was the purpose of that?
Speaker 1: What's that walking off?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 5: We were gonna we didn't need to burn a time out, So for us to call the time out in the gates any chance that we have later on in the game to win. But I mean, I think that's just a shit show up there. I talked about Miami uh in Tennessee last week. I think we can throw Cleveland right in there with the trash. Can you know, sell up the league?
Speaker 2: Basically, Bro Deshaun Watson, I think the expectation was so high come we felt like Houston gave up on him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, then he get to Cleveland, like just to give us a game. Bro, Cleveland, Now I think cland I think Cleveland. It's Cleveland historically, just for QB's period, it's Cleveland.
Speaker 6: It's just a man. I did a thing twenty two with at the Cleveland game. The police are reporting and you and it was some tailgate ship. One of the games was to name all the qbs that they've had. Bruh them niggas done had so many qbs and it's like it don't even make and the list's gonna continue to go on.
Speaker 3: It's a I think it's a curse.
Speaker 5: Who was the last notable quarterback for the Browns RG three, Bacon Mayfield.
Speaker 2: Before that, Johnny Manziel let that three.
Speaker 5: I think it was in there with Bacon Mayfield. I think Bacon Mayfield shows you just what Cleveland was. RGIE three was there, Johnny Manziel, was there?
Speaker 2: No RGIE three on there?
Speaker 1: Washington two years. That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna look at them. I don't I don't remember that part that can we looked it up. Shout out to the Viking Sam Donald doing this thing still. Daniel Jones came back to Wednes sy Yeatle twenty nine to two.
Speaker 5: Joe Flacco brings his old ass off the bench, throws for three fifty nine and three touchdowns, but still lost by three points.
Speaker 2: They first win.
Speaker 5: Man do volume, Hell, Yeah, I'm good. Trevor Lawrence three seventy one and two touchdowns where.
Speaker 7: IJ three watching their redskins? Yeah, with the Cleveland Browns twenty sixteen, that was it, and then he played for Ravens twenty eighteen years.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. Good shit, Lou.
Speaker 5: Another epic battle that we already talked about between Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. Man Shout out to Lamar three hundred and forty eight yards passing four tds, no interceptions and fifty five yards on the ground.
Speaker 1: They're going crazy right now, Baltimore. I think they catch a stride. Yes, Sir c J.
Speaker 5: Stroud three thirty one, one touchdown, one pick, Josh Allen. That was very disturbing to see them put him back in the game given the fact that Tour went down with that concussion. I really think he played two and a half to three quarters. Sleep Bow Knick still on the run, started coaching. Let him know this is his show, so shut the fuck up and let me run my ship. That can show you he's been that. Dak Prescott has absolutely no weapons and I'm about to be out on Cede Lamb.
Speaker 1: Dak has no weapons. Yeah, we can argue all you want to see Lamb. It's not CD.
Speaker 5: Lamb not stepping up when his quarterback needs him, and he is obsolete City.
Speaker 2: Lamb is getting double team.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Did y'all watch the Stealers game?
Speaker 5: Ceede, Lamb is not throwing it to Cedee. Lamb is not stepping up when that needs him. Bro, if you're getting double team, now, there schemes. They are routes that are drawn up to throw.
Speaker 2: So who far it was to jump off.
Speaker 6: Ce CD talking to him I hear that, but I'm gonna say that CD ain't a top five receivers right now, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Agree with you, Lou, I agree with you. Those interceptions that's funt, yes, for.
Speaker 5: Sure, for sure, but that I don't think people understand how hard it is to turn the ball over and still win.
Speaker 1: Let alone do that shit. Three times he had a.
Speaker 5: Fumble or sack phumbel and he threw two picks and still won unaway game. Now, a lot of that goes back to the lack of performance on the other side of the field with Justin fields, and I think his job is in trouble.
Speaker 1: As much as I want that got to win, he's just not making that next step.
Speaker 5: And everything that's been saying behind closed doors about him not being that guy's showing.
Speaker 2: He done did enough.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He did what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but uh, he gonna be a backup for the rest of Kayler Williams shout out to him.
Speaker 5: I think he had his most complete game, great game against Carolina thirty six nine, three hundred and four yards and two touchdowns. He ran the ball for about thirty yards as well, And shout out to Tyler Huntley got to win up in New England fifteen to ten. All right, Kodak Key matchups this week man. Thursday, we got San fran versus Seattle early slate. On on Sunday we got Washington versus Baltimore.
Speaker 1: It's is gonna be so damn it. I can't wait to see Jayden Daniels v. Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 5: We also got Kyler Murray versus Jordan Love, which is gonna be entertaining as well, Arizona versus Green Bay on the late slate, Man.
Speaker 1: I think it's Detroit versus Dallas. Can you look it for Detroit playing Dallas this week? I know, I don't know if it's this weekend. They yeah, they played this week. I want to make the shout out. So what's my boy name? My boy golf? Jared Goff? What up though? And Sunday night we got the Bills versus the Jets.
Speaker 5: It may be a good game or not, but I'm looking forward to that Arizona versus Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. Watch excuse me, the Washington versus Baltimore game, Jayson Daniels and Lamar Jackson. That is your QB one segment for the week, hey man, hit me in the comments and tell me which quarterback you think the best or which quarterback you want me to talk about. And there's one more thing I want to clear up about what we said last week.
Speaker 1: Now. I talked about Alabama.
Speaker 5: Not being or being the most accepted or accepting to black players in college, and I agree with them. I talked about how they started to recruit black players. I did not say they had the first black quarterback.
Speaker 1: That's Tennessee.
Speaker 5: The Tennessee volunteers had the first black quarterback in the SEC. But what happened to Alabama is that they ass whooped by USC, who had a black quarterback, a black fullback, and a black tailback. And after that game in nineteen seventy one, I believe Albert Bryant said, hey, I need the black athlete, so he started to recruit black athletes. So we talked about black quarterbacks. I said, now, it wasn't too far off because Alabama started recruiting a lot more black athletes.
Speaker 2: Nigga, if you didn't understand me, it's your motherfucking fount.
Speaker 1: Team. No, no, nigga.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 5: But if he was on that team, he didn't start because they had a running back nickname Bam.
Speaker 1: I think he ran for like one seventy three.
Speaker 2: We read the comments that we want to read.
Speaker 1: Amen.
Speaker 4: J Mains twenty seven said Marcel and Thad thought they was on first tape with the stats. We keep a nigga on this show for shit show, uh, Julian and you nine Kate said this is the perfect blend of barbershop talk and ESPN first tape.
Speaker 2: We needed this, y'all going hard. That's that's what it is, Yes, sir, that's what we want to see in here.
Speaker 4: Rated K six one five said Event apologies if I spelled it wrong. It's a beautiful, healthy black women loud shout out the event. You gotta know the difference between women and women. That's how they gate.
Speaker 1: He wrote that shit from jail.
Speaker 2: When you put e it's two events like women woman woman just one of them. And yes, nigga, she's is beautiful, But how you know she's healthy? That's how your niggas get tricked. She looked healthy, but you don't know she about a smoke black and Mile, no you don't. But he's saying, evat, you don't know that by looking at the camera, and what if Event smoke cigarettes once you walk out here. Many y'all got me so fucking stress. I needed this cigarette all day. You never know, fellas, we gotta start opening.
Speaker 4: Our horizons, doing our research, doing our research. Tavon Gather said, Hay, early birthday. Uh that could be for Ball and shout out to the boy man, it's for us. Take a shot for them, boy, tell them boy, have your birthday on all the social media handles.
Speaker 6: Oh and if you're in Atlanta Greenhouse, it's the old Sweet I believe.
Speaker 2: Sweet Lounge downtown with it a street. If I ain't astake it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be they celebration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come show some little by some joint by the niggas, some shot make Lou had to crawl to the goddamn black truck.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's out there, ladies.
Speaker 2: You know, Low and Ball. They gotta have a drink off.
Speaker 1: No, we ain't have no damn drink off, but we're gonna have a good time.
Speaker 2: Ball say that and then he had a drink off. Stop doing that.
Speaker 5: I feel myself now, bro, I don't do that. Ship bro, y'all gonna have the motherfucker think I'm an alcoholic rock.
Speaker 6: Around here for real, for real, Bro saying that, but the alcoholic. I'm just saying you could drink, bro, Nigga, I'm grown.
Speaker 2: I got kids and it be but no reason though, No, you all excited when you see the ball, Ball.
Speaker 8: Says fucked that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: I brought out the bottle. Ball said, now we're talking your birthday, QB one, let's do it with you.
Speaker 3: I did the same thing.
Speaker 4: Quhen Darius Thompson saying, man, I wish I could come up there and have a laugh the hood fuck with y'all for real. We call each other phoney, tear up, laugh and reliving the show. All we do is shit up in the eighteen wheeling laugh.
Speaker 6: Man, y'all go when we do that ship niggas man, all the tru Yeah, all the truck drivers eight and they put that ship on that ship.
Speaker 1: Listen every show. I got a couple of clients to drive.
Speaker 4: Oh, every show, shout out to the niggas. I'd be seeing like in person, like walking up, Hey, I was not trying to rush you out. I saw one of the niggas in the mall. He was like, Bro, man, when y'all talking about that baby mama ship, I'm going through that ship. He was like, Bro, my baby, I said, brou, I got it. Any time when Nigga, you don't know, try to talk about the baby mama, get the fuck out and Bro, and I'm not talking about you now. But Bro, I promised you I had something to do, Nigga. I knew that was gonna be a thirty minute.
Speaker 2: Conversation at least at least and my bad. Then you watch the show. But Nigga, at the time, when't the time?
Speaker 3: And then the punt when you said.
Speaker 2: Well, when y'all say y'all, it's like another child, brother, let's I said, Bro, I know what the fuck you talking about.
Speaker 4: I said, Bro, I gotta go pick my daughter up right now. I had to get the fuck up out of there. I saw what it was headed to prize pitch we been doing like hey. I had Drake London under because I thought Kirk Cousin was gonna have to feed Kyle pitch that Nigga went for one fifty four. I had him under sixty two. You probably could have had every receiver for the over hit that game. Nigga had five hundred yards. Garrett Wilson had over fifty three and a half. Shout out the regie. Heead Marcella had Jordan Mason over ninety and a half. The nigga had eighty nine, got and they lost. When you don't help me win money, I want you to lose. Juwan Jennings over forty one and a half received y'all, he had thirteen.
Speaker 2: Little What made you pick on?
Speaker 1: Nigga had a couple of good weeks? Oh okay, nigga.
Speaker 4: Got Dad had Rashid Shahid over fifty six and a half. That nigga had eighty six. Dom had Baker Mayfield under two forty one. He had one eighty ship let's see really Yeah, yeah, I'm doing gonna do this and get the funk on man m.
Speaker 1: How the Browns defense huh?
Speaker 7: I'm looking at say Kwan Barkley, but I don't know how good the Browns defense is.
Speaker 2: Do we get the Eagles yet?
Speaker 1: They got this week? They got the crown Browns well ship that's a win.
Speaker 2: Shit, you never know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got too many injuries.
Speaker 2: I might go college football.
Speaker 1: I ain't think about that.
Speaker 2: Niggas stay travel.
Speaker 1: Kurk would Oh, nigga, you're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: Two ty eight.
Speaker 1: I got playing Carolina, I got ship dure.
Speaker 3: Over one point five passing testing good pick.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a great picture.
Speaker 2: Should do you got for your door?
Speaker 3: I'm one point five passing touch in Okay, he gonna get two touchs for sure?
Speaker 1: I needed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go mm hmmm, Damn. I'm gonna go a Lamar, a Russian up, a Russian touchdown.
Speaker 1: He only gotta get one.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't doing this crazy ship. Just my look, he don't.
Speaker 1: You ain't going to college.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do college, Like I said, I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Receiving yards Travis Hunter, Well, it'd be so hard picking this ship.
Speaker 2: You overthink this ship you're taking over? Yeah, man, he gonna go for a he in the HIGs and runner. He needed what you do?
Speaker 1: What you doing? Oh?
Speaker 2: You picture?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A past touchdown?
Speaker 2: Promise Pea. You gotta make it where you could do a couple of options on the same player. Two.
Speaker 3: You can't pick the same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm, Yeah, I'm going NFL. Yeah, I'm gonna take.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna take Geno Smith over passing touch passing yards two hundred and fifty four.
Speaker 4: Hey, don who you got Minnesota, Connecticut to night sons, I like Minnesota links.
Speaker 2: Call you up, bro. If Courtney Williams when that got hurt, they can't stop for shout the explosive. She moved.
Speaker 1: Quick, give me Brandon? Are you over four point five receptions?
Speaker 2: But neither one of them beat delivery?
Speaker 1: There got that? That got it?
Speaker 2: We need one more, Greg event I have Drek.
Speaker 10: Can read for Rushhaws over eighty.
Speaker 2: Six point five? Good pick? Oh it's at eighty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Are yours?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Even better?
Speaker 2: Okay? Who who you said?
Speaker 1: Brandon A? Are you receiving yards eleven over four point five receptions?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, you got mine?
Speaker 2: Who you said?
Speaker 1: Geno Smith? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got your? I put I'm putting eighty on bringing back twelve eighty.
Speaker 1: What you saying? Just say it?
Speaker 2: Broh shit man?
Speaker 1: Oh we got the Black Sports, the Black History segment.
Speaker 2: Oh go ahead, We're gonna take a shot for the boy birthday.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Why you read it? Oh?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 2: Oh we feel nigga. You're right now man, drinking shit? Nigga?
Speaker 1: Ain't I thought we were working a little bit. Come on, nigga's over there. Oh.
Speaker 7: So we're introducing a new history segment called Black history today we have We're gonna give a shout out to Fritz Polard, the og NFL trailblazer, that boy FP Yeah. In nineteen twenty, Fritz Polard became the first black player in the NFL. And as we know, quarterbacks get all the shine today, but Fritz was running the ball like Prime Derrick Henry. So this was when it was at its peak peak for segregation. And not only was he the first black NFL player, but he was also one of the first black NFL coaches. I don't love and he was the he was the only He was the first one to play and coach at the same time. So when he would get off the fifth and during the offense, yeah yeah, yeah, on defense, he was coaching. On offense, he was running ball. He was running the ball. So he was a pioneer in the game. And we salute you black man.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to my dogs man, and shout out help birthday.
Speaker 4: When when your birthday, look at birthday, look ye for you, nigga, yeah, nigga.
Speaker 1: During the bl His birthday was January twenty seven. He from Chicago seven.
Speaker 2: Ain't one thing about it.
Speaker 4: And this is why this show is important Black history is not just in February. We are going to salute eye pioneers any chas we get