Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, Chevron.
Speaker 3: Chevron has a record breaking twenty twenty two profits were thirty five billion for the year. Well their historic run continuing twenty twenty three. Chevron nobody's ever talking about Chevron. That's the crazy thing about it, Like, who's ever talking about Chevron Oil? Yeah, I mean, I mean, I'm just about just in general what they've got you, the general.
Speaker 4: World got you.
Speaker 3: Oil is not dead apparently, so let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you look at the number one sector last year, it was energy. So I think energy was up twenty three percent last year or something like that. These are one of those necessities when we talk about the things that you will need, right, these things are necessities, assuming sables necessities.
Speaker 4: Energy is a necessity. Chevron had a great quarter and.
Speaker 5: And I let you touch on it a little bit, but I mean tomorrow we're going to see another company that nobody talks about that's probably gonna have an even better quarter in excellent right looking at what do they do thirty five billion they're looking at estimated a fifty six to fifty nine billion in revenue for the year. So energy is one of those those sectors. Man, when when you get the timing right on it and you look at the world factors, obviously that the crisis in Russia, we've seen you know, all prices spike and we you know, we haven't had a solution there yet. So this is one of those sectors, man, you got you gotta look at and this is a Star Wars. This is one of those those legacy brands, especially when the.
Speaker 6: Come on you and teach your mode.
Speaker 4: Let's go. It's because teach us. It was a Texas reference.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's just one of those those those legacy companies that you know, we we don't think about when we think of investors because it's just it's not sexy enough, you know, it's just not sexy enough. But there's growth there if you get into the right uh, if you get it at the right number.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Chevron is the second most dominant player in energy space.
Speaker 6: Amazing management. Also, please write this down.
Speaker 7: Anytime that oil or energy companies go up a lot, it's usually as signed that we are in a recession. So one of the indicators I'm looking at I've told you before to see if we come out of a recession is how well China's COVID policy is reversed. So when they start to let people come out of mass number two, how well Ali Baba does number three? I'm looking at Chevron to see how well they do this year. What should be an indication on if we are in a recession or not. So if you go back to for years is nineteen eighty five IPO. The low of that year was seven dollars and thirty one cent. By two thousand and two it was at thirty two dollars and fifty cent, which is a great load of boat price for the stock, so incredible return from there. From two thousand and two up to twenty sixteen it was at seventy seven dollars and eighty four cent, another great load the boat price, and twenty twenty it came down to fifty dollars and ninety seven cent.
Speaker 6: From there, I went from fifty to one seventy four. This why I always say two.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to play both sides of the coin, but this is why I say you need to hold for five years minimum, ideally thirty to maximize your wealth and invest in the top two companies. Chevron has amazing management. I don't think they'll have the same kind of run this year, but if they get.
Speaker 4: To like.
Speaker 7: One oh two forty six sometime this year or next year, I will be really happy, and I'll see it going back up to like one seventy two from the entry point. But yeah, I don't think they'll have the same record breaking the year that they did last year, but it is absolutely an amazing company.
Speaker 5: We keep those things, like you said, recession, inflation, all these things played into a role. We talk about gas prices going up, oil prices going up, obviously the profits are going to go up as well for the company that's producing it.
Speaker 7: So almost every asset class works if you hold it for a long period of time. The biggest mistake we make is whole and on to ask us for too little, And sometimes we do them personal relationships to like, you gotta because you're smart, But everyone in the audience and everyone watching, have you ever like held onto a bad relationship too long and then you have something good.
Speaker 6: And you're like, let me let that go.
Speaker 7: We'll often do the same thing with a great company versus a bad one, Like when everyone was aims game stop and AMC crazy. I didn't hear anyone mentioned the X really well Chevron and he's panned out to be too Really the stocks a.
Speaker 6: Hole for the long term?
Speaker 3: Well yeah, all right, well, well we'll monitor the situation.
Speaker 6: Can we monitor and bring Hi shut out?
Speaker 4: Please chill out?
Speaker 6: Yeah? We're gonna chill.
Speaker 3: You can't can't go crazy every week.
Speaker 7: You gotta you know, take I learned that the hard way to be diplomatic.
Speaker 4: Diplomatic this time around.
Speaker 6: And you need mean to get the love the jacket. I can go back to my normal.
Speaker 3: State diplomatic man.
Speaker 4: Hit the like, but.
Speaker 3: And share this video please. You know, Kevin sam used to He used to just not even talk until they got a certain.
Speaker 4: Amount of likes.
Speaker 6: We should do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace, Kevin Samuel to the Godfather. God Father.
Speaker 7: Yes, I know we talked about it on CNBC, but I think it's a huge mistake that match took an mt ch or hinge or bumble. I think they took his beat and bo did not grab him or any of the people in the dating space to put their content exclusively on their app. Huge mistake. Match, give us a call. I got a couplets, Ernest, what's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a base and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square. Because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank, it might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant crimine caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security FISS.
Speaker 7: Because y'all stock getting beat up too, So Valentine's Day around a corner.
Speaker 6: Hey, if you need to.
Speaker 7: Get your love life together, match call us, well we can you know, I think matches at fifty two bucks right now is at one eighty two back in twenty twenty one. Your stock is taken up, pounding like how some of you are on valast You know what I'm saying, just kidding. These are jokes written by eighty five sons Charlet Magne the God and Andrew Schultz the Boy. Funny gotta protect froviten you know Britch found, British found.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dad Joke King comedy special. It is coming soon.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 6: But what do I know? Mexico Ian Azulian is different?
Speaker 4: Yo man coup in season.
Speaker 3: As Valentine's Day, It's fastly approaching, approaching.
Speaker 4: I hope everybody's everything.
Speaker 6: Start acting right.
Speaker 4: You've earned your.
Speaker 3: Love and your love Thomas days here, man, he's here.
Speaker 7: Can we get me and Brittany right on the first episode, But then hey, y'all.
Speaker 6: Hey, Brittany was spopping.
Speaker 4: What are we doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, there you have it.
Speaker 7: Shout out to Amber Rows, Amber Wild and lately he Amber oh Man. Yes, yes, hey, y'all boy.
Speaker 4: Very important. Well, I'm wanna talk about these restaurants situations.
Speaker 3: So many restaurants are beginning to test digital only restaurants. How this affects the economy over the next decade. What is a digital only restaurant?
Speaker 7: Remember when ghost kitchens got really popular during COVID and people like having pop ups and delivering the food. The Taco Bell is the one that issued in and shout out to the Aconnudrum because he was the one who I saw making the post first. They did a pilot here in Texas where the Taco Bell was fully automated. I think I had one person in there like watching everything, but no employees. I have a buddy who works in the restaurant industry, and they said in four years they want to have majority, like thirty percent of the workforce to be I mean thirty percent of the restaurants that are fast food based to be robot driven. So you potentially could have a lot of these restaurants eliminate workforce would clear clear up a lot of money on a book, save a lot of revenue, and probably could drive profits. I've been looking at Darden Restaurants to tickers. Dri historically an amazing company to invest in. I'm mad I didn't call in twenty twenty. Twenty twenty went down to twenty nine dollars and eleven cent. It is now at one hundred and forty six dollars and ninety two cent. Everyone put in chat what are some of the companies that Darden owns but for lower and probably won't be McDonald's, but like Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in the Box, uh In and out Burger, I can see them making it which to put in automation. And for everyone who may think that it's crazy, I don't know if you've been to the grocery store lately, self checkout is getting bigger and bigger, and I'm seeing less people at the checkout lanes when I actually do go to the grocery store. And if I was a business owner, the profitability of a place would go up tremendously if I only had one person working inside of the business and all of your orders would be and push out the drive through by by robots. I'm sure Dan Cathy won't adjust to this model because he has an amazing Dan Kathy gets no more trap house on the Earth like deficiency of Chick fil A, and they're happy every time.
Speaker 6: I'm like, how do you do it?
Speaker 7: But Burger King or Jack in the Box or you know, there's a couple other restaurants that need some help. I think their profits will increase dramatically. Unfortunately for a lot of us that you know in our communities, of jobs are going to be taken away and they will never be replaced.
Speaker 6: That's the trade off.
Speaker 7: And I truly believe this automation is being done to destroy the job market for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that a lot of people.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, a lot of people start, you know, especially young, young adults, young team they work in these these these job environments. So to have that type of automation is like when we talk about you have to have a skill set. You need to start training kids and educating kids on different type of skill sets and different type of tech for a reason, man, because there won't be opportunities for them, right And if there's no opportunities for them, we know what comes on the out side of that, right, poor decision making, you know, you know, recklessly. A lot of that comes with not having an opportunity in economic resources.
Speaker 4: So that's scary. Man. Who was it? Was it Taco Bell that that that did it? First? They have the automated Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: I want to go check it out.
Speaker 3: Taco Bell.
Speaker 4: Another hate Taco Bell in my life, you of course really I never.
Speaker 3: Of course Taco Bell when I was in college. I hate Taco Bell. Uh chicken burrito.
Speaker 4: Chicken bre they murdered with KFC, so that was like a Taco Bell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's tough.
Speaker 5: Shout to KFC. Remember the honey barbecuings when they first dropped.
Speaker 6: Used to be fired back in the day.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forbes back drop bag drop Mike, drop bagdropf.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted and illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,