Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and Day time. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 2: We are here on the listener Q and A. It's time with.
Speaker 1: Scuba Steve Scuba. We're gonna start with shout outs.
Speaker 3: Sounds good. I just started a timer. We now have nineteen minutes and fifty three.
Speaker 1: Seconds, so go all right. Scuba is my fave. He has the best stories. Dewan said that, thank you Dewan.
Speaker 3: Where does Dewan live?
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 1: He didn't. She didn't say, don't do that. We don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: All right, go just lu Scuba doing Abby dirty by making her say out of picks Erica over that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't doing her dirty, which is what we needed to be done.
Speaker 2: Hey love to hear Scuba laughing in the background, but smile on my face.
Speaker 3: Teresa, Thank you Teresa from wherever you live.
Speaker 2: You two are my fave. Can we get a Scooba Morgan only podcast?
Speaker 3: Jin in Bakersfield, j Bakersfield Up Baco, shout out to Crab Crab Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, Shila from Cali wants to know how is dad life?
Speaker 3: Shout up from Cali. Well, right now, dad, life is sad life because my kids are in San Francisco and and it's now at that two week period where I missed the living crap out of them, and even there at that point now because now my oldest is six, and he's like, I miss dad. When's Dad coming here? And then I was talking to my daughter yesterday and she's like, you need to go in an airplane and you need to get in the sky. You need to fly. You need to come here now with me, please, And I'm like, fuck, they are six, six, three and a half and one and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Yeah, they're growing up like crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, they're getting so old. He just graduated kindergarten, which was a lot and now she is not there yet, but she's getting close to kindergarten. She's gonna be going we say soon, right, yeah, because holy crap. Yeah, because she turns in December, she'll turn four, so I still have some time. We're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so next year sometimes yeah.
Speaker 3: Next year or the following year. I guess right. You have to figure that.
Speaker 1: Out, depending if you hold her back or one or young exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even want to think about it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, but you know she'll be dating school.
Speaker 3: Dude, stop it, you stop it right now. Okay, a little girl's not gonn date anyone. She's gonna be with Daddy forever. My little girls, both.
Speaker 1: Of them, I feel helicopter.
Speaker 3: That's why I have a shotgun. I'm practicing for the future.
Speaker 1: Helicopters.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's one thing though, I will say, I don't want to be that, especially for my daughters, because I feel like it's even more important and it sucks we have to even live this way, but that women have to be a little bit more on their guard and be a little bit more equipped than guys have to be, just because guys suck and society can suck, And so I want my daughter to be very I want my daughter movemus to be very independent. That's also what attracted me to my wife. I feel like that also attracts the right kind of people too. When you're someone who's confident in their own self and can be by themselves, will attract the right kind of people. Not necessar saying you won't find people on the way that you're going to be gravitated towards and have a good time. That suck, but you will eventually attract the right person. And so my daughters are confident in themselves. We're able to be self sufficient, have their degree, have a good job, you know, have a place, have their own thing. I will then feel like a successful father. And they have street because my wife can provide the smarts because she's super smart, and I can provide the street smarts. So that way they're smart on the streets and know when to look out for certain things. And the big city mentality, even if you live in a small town, you still have to be someone on your not on your guard always like looking around, you know, but just know.
Speaker 1: But you have to be protective. That's just part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I'd rather than have those tools than not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, absolutely your great dad.
Speaker 3: Scoops the dad. Life's good, but it's stressful because you're just so worried about the future. And as Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Just watched you get more and more anxious the more you described that whole thing, like your whole body just tends to them.
Speaker 3: I'm so nervous. I'm very nervous. I'm excited for the future as I grow up, because it's really cool, and I don't. I don't want to be a worry wart like my great grand my great grandmother on my dad's side, was such a worry ward that I feel like she they're like there are stories about her, or actually is my dad's mom my grandmother, because my great grandmother was pleasant and beautiful and amazing and was so happy with life because she was almost full on Native American. So she was more like kind of like just relaxed, just like what you would imagine someone who's from here or like an Indian US manage somebody's to relax, just just really cool and calm, one with the land. And then her daughter and my grandmother was like worried about everythinghere're going. You can't ride your bike, you gotta put your helmet on, you can't go far, and you can't go it's just like, oh my god. And she was always called her a worry ward. You're not living your life, mom. You need to go out there and have some fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you.
Speaker 2: Gotta have freedom while also protecting yourself. It's a delicate balance absolutely.
Speaker 3: Like even when they were swimming the other day, I was like, oh, you gotta be careful and watch them because they're simming and that's really scary. You always watch them d da da, And then she sends me pictures and they're having so much fun, and it reminded me of when I was a kid. I'm like, oh, I used to love just being care free and just whatever.
Speaker 2: And you know, and they can be carefree while you're keeping an eye on them.
Speaker 3: That is true too, Yeah, exactly. Yeah, I don't know where I'm going.
Speaker 1: With this, but just it's okay. I'm going to move you to the next movie, to.
Speaker 3: The next one. Yea, I'm looking at the time.
Speaker 2: Er.
Speaker 3: Now, we have fifteen minutes to spot.
Speaker 2: Of your favorite hobbies. Andy from Washington rapid Fire.
Speaker 3: My favorite hobbies. A lot of my hobbies have died since I've focused on work. Works become my hobby.
Speaker 1: I feel like, well, that was depressing.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you prefer Disneyland or disney World from Heira?
Speaker 3: I like both of them, and I'm going to Disneyland here in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going. I'm taking the two older ones. My oldest one used to go all the time when we lived there. We hadn annual pass, but he was like a year old, so he doesn't believe remember it. I show him videos and pictures of him. He's like, oh, it's so cool. He's like, is that. I'm like, no, it's not your sister, that's you, because that's not me. I'm like, no, that's you, dude, you were once a baby. I had shown like the progression of him, and he's like like, blew his mind.
Speaker 2: He's like, what I had to do that to be where I am here?
Speaker 3: I know I gain perspective way too early on in life. Yeah, but yeah, I mean I like him both because because you have to appreciate both of them for what they are. Because Disney on this haw I've always phrased it, Disneyland is the og. It's the beginning, It's where it all started. And when you go there, especially, they changed a lot over the years of revamped and things are different now. But when you go there and ride certain rides like Pirates of Caribbean or thunder Mountain Railroad, or rides that don't exist elsewhere, or you can see how they've basically transformed from the original to the new. You can see where ideas began, like for example, at Animal Kingdom, there is Expedition Neverest. Did you ride that with the yetti?
Speaker 1: Scared? Oh man, dude, you roll class man.
Speaker 3: This is a fun, smooth one.
Speaker 2: Well everybody says that, and then I get on it and then I cry.
Speaker 1: So this isn't for you, this is.
Speaker 3: This is for you, not for you. This is for you who asked the question.
Speaker 1: This is for Kara, Cara.
Speaker 3: This is for you, Kara. So if you've been and you don't know what's like Morgan, and you've written Expedition.
Speaker 2: Everest, I'm not what I am valid.
Speaker 1: In my fears.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's fair. I didn't write my first rollercoaster until I was like nineteen.
Speaker 1: It's not roller closures. It's a stupid stomach drop. I don't like feeling out of control.
Speaker 3: Just gonna scream and yell. I just get through it. You have to. You have to yell through you know what I do.
Speaker 1: I cry, I clutch and cry.
Speaker 3: You can't. You gotta get scream.
Speaker 1: I can't help my bodily reaction.
Speaker 3: I gotta scream through it. You eventually be okay once you scream through it.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Yeah, And I screamed the whole time.
Speaker 2: And I also cried, but you had a good time, right, I don't know, honest, I was so afraid and I was crying and screaming.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure or what my genuine emotion was really.
Speaker 3: Even when you got off, you were like, oh I did that. That was so cool.
Speaker 1: I was proud of myself.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't happy that I did it. Okay, very different experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe you'll grow into it when you become.
Speaker 1: A years old. I don't think i'm growing in.
Speaker 3: But one day you'll be a big girl and you'll do it. But so yeah, So anyways, my point is you'll see the new ride, especially Everest. Then you'll go to Disneyland your ride. Did you did you went to Disneyland?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, did you ride the Matterhorns ride?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bob Slide whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: There. Cool, that's old in through a mountain. There's a yetti and all that kind of stuff in there. So it's cool because that was the original one. And then if you go to Animal Kingdom, you know, fifty years later they have a much more perfected, beautiful, smooth, amazing roller coaster. But I guess my point is it's cool to see where the idea started, and how when when Walt Disney was basically given a massive budget and this huge plot of land, he was able to take his idea that was really already really cool and perfect it and make it on a larger scale. And so that's why I think they're both cool to see the original where it started and then and this is my opinion, how you should do it. If you already did in reverse too late, you still can appreciate it. Yeah, it's okay. You still can appreciate knowing the newer one and going the old one because you go, oh wow, that's very similar to that, and oh wow, the Pirates here is different from that, and oh I like the way they change this to this, and that actually makes sense because they evolve the idea. So yeah, I appreciate both for what they are because of the og and the evolution of the new one.
Speaker 1: That's so true.
Speaker 2: And from it, I will say, from an adult perspective, you're going for the first time disney.
Speaker 1: World, one hundred percent. I totally get Scuba's perspective, and I love it because I think that's very true.
Speaker 2: But if you're going and you're like, which one am I going to do as an adult, I have a limited time go to disney World.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is all if you have a limited time. Actually, Disneyland because it' less because it's only two points.
Speaker 2: No, but disney World has more of the adult activities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's fair, like drinking around the world at Epcot. Yeah, the crazy rides, like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more of an experience as an adult.
Speaker 2: I think Disneyland you can also get away with kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, it's still cool experience as an adult. You're right, But you're right. Disney and plus Disney World has water parks and so many hotels, and they're Downtown Disney or Disney Springs as they call it is massive and only.
Speaker 1: You're right, there's so much as an adult.
Speaker 3: As an adult, yeah, and there's especially if you like to drink at disney Land for the I don't think forever you couldn't drink at Disneyland. I don't know if it's still that way.
Speaker 1: I think you can now, Okay, you.
Speaker 3: Couldn't forever because even Magic Kingdom.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you can walk around drinking.
Speaker 2: Though. There was a winery at Disneyland, but I don't nobody had though.
Speaker 3: Or Disneyland. Conford Adventures has alcohol, but Disneyland, for the longest time, it was a rule that they weren't serving alcohol there.
Speaker 1: Because there was at Disneyland, because it was so early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think it still is that rule because they don't want kids to be exposed to the alcohol. So for the longest time they've kept Disneyland like pure and back to the old school rules.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So to your point that, yes, we could also do a podcast on the Disney but oh my god, I love to have I know, Okay, I'll be right back. Yeah, what job would you leave Bobby Bonechoe for Colin Tennessee, wrap it up, you don't go along.
Speaker 1: I got five minutes. I got five minutes on the nice break.
Speaker 3: Uh, truthful answer, multiple things. Actually, it'd be if I were if I were offered to go back to la and like work on a television show, like I like, hey, we we found a role for you, and we're get you have a little bit of you'll have almost like an offer a Hitchcock or an m Night shamal on where you could have like a cameo in the project. No, I don't want to be a main character or anything, just like like the mailman or the bartender, or like someone who has like a line every like once every episode.
Speaker 1: Oh that reminds me of what's his name? Who's the guy that keeps talking?
Speaker 3: It's okay. Yeah, So like when people go to watch it, they're like, oh my god, that's so amazing. They're like, yeah, it's a great show. You're like like, yeah, you know the guy who's the mailman, and he's actually the guy that it's his idea. He he's the director, he's the producer or whatever, like what really like yeah, oh my god, almost like a ted Lasso type thing where but I don't want to be that big of a character, so I want the little cameo thing. But then to like have a show that I'm a part of and either like high up in the production or directing or something that'd be like all right, I'll go for that for sure. That's like a dream thing. The other thing would be my own show, so I have my own show. They're like, hey, you have a chance to build your own show and and turn it into something and it'd be a national show.
Speaker 2: Towards that what you're describing remind me of John Favreau. I don't know if I'm saying his last name right, but he's a director of like Avengers movies, and he plays Happy Hogan in some of the things like an Ironman and Spider Man.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have like yeah, yeah, but he's.
Speaker 2: Also like a huge filmmaker, huge filmmaker, and he does act.
Speaker 3: He little act, and he's never really like the main main character. But yeah, he plays a role and it's respectable. Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, you remind me of.
Speaker 3: So something like that. Yeah, that'd be really cool.
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay.
Speaker 2: One to three guests. One to three guests you're dying to have on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't know who wrote this one.
Speaker 3: One of three guests dying to have on the show. Well, just because it'd be a thing to because I've always had like this list of Okay, I want to make sure I get all these things from Bobby what he wants, so I think just to check some of those boxes for him i'd want to get I've tried so many different ways. Howard Stern will be one. Yeah, I've even like I've emailed a bunch of people that are on that show, and no responses. I've emailed like they're like almost like their version of the mailbag, and I've emailed that, I've I've like found them on LinkedIn and like have messaged them, I've talked to people who may have a connection to them, and and or I've even thought about and I haven't done this yet where it has to be it because Howard Stern is very rarely is he live. But I was going to try to find a time too, But this is another problem when you call into his show, like people will hang on that line for hours, and some will hang on the entire time he's doing it and won't even make it on the air because he doesn't get to their call, or he just whatever he's doing. So I thought about calling Howard Stern show while we're here at the same time and hanging on the line and waiting for us to get through. And at the moment we get through, I'll patch it through and our Bobby go and here like what is it. I'm like, I'm like, say hello, and then Howard Stern comes along. He's like who is this? Who wasted my time? And Bobby's like, is this Howard Stern? And He's like, is this Bobby Bones because sometimes we'll talk about him, so he knows who he is. Yeah, so I wanted to have like that, like that like they both don't know meeting on the air. Yeah, that would really freaking cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's one.
Speaker 3: That's one Howard's nay one. I've even tried many.
Speaker 2: Times for what's his name, his favorite guy, the talk show guy Larry.
Speaker 3: I want to say, I have Larry David stuck in my head.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on big, I know now it's like not it.
Speaker 3: David, No, David Letterman, David Letterman. That'd be another one. I've tried that many times because he had that, because I have a Netflix connection and we've been we booked Netflix guests like Adam Sandler, so it's plausible. And when he's had shows come out say it's a whole show.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So whenever they come out of the new season, I always like, hey, can we be putting the mix for this? Like yeah, no problem, and they've never never done it. I wonder if David Letiman and goes Bobbie Bones, he's a psycho and he loves me not talking to him.
Speaker 2: I think it's more that like both of those don't need interviews of course, but.
Speaker 3: They do do some interviews, but they'll.
Speaker 1: Usually do it's very specific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll do like Good Morning America.
Speaker 1: Or Howard Stern there's now.
Speaker 3: Or gayl because she's Oprah's best friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, well more, one more or you could just do those.
Speaker 3: Those to are good for him, and I think one for me that'd be kind of cool. That'd be fun to have on just so I could meet him. Would be Shack, I just Shack or Penny.
Speaker 2: Hey, Shack's going to be here again on June thirtieth for what he's DJing at dab J's bar.
Speaker 3: I'll be at Disneyland. It's but also the day after my birthday too. That'd be so cool.
Speaker 1: He does come here a lot, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't notice that, especially recently.
Speaker 2: He could bring him on to be a DJ and then he gets to do what you do on Friday morning dance party.
Speaker 3: He could be our DJ for the Friday morning dance party, Chugoozel.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying maybe that's something to work on because he's in his DJ.
Speaker 3: Career right now, I know, and he's focused on that. Shack Diesel Okay, cool, good idea.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back. Which new five minutes by the way.
Speaker 2: By the way, that last question was from Matt, Thanks Matt. And then which new Universal Orlando Park? Are you excited most excited about New Universe?
Speaker 3: Like that new land they're building with the I.
Speaker 1: Guess they have some more coming in.
Speaker 3: Yes, building a whole new thing.
Speaker 1: Chandler in California.
Speaker 3: Chandler. Okay, so they have I like the name Chandler. That's pretty cool because its not Chandler. It's Chandler. Are you saying it wrong?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I question and everything is Chandler.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it's Chandler. Then you said.
Speaker 1: Shy, I just say it cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yes, they are building. They are building. I don't know the name of it. If you look it up, because you're over there with the laptop, Mike d can you look it up for me, please? Yeah, put it on the screen. It's a new thing about the building, and I think it's still open up in twenty twenty five, and it's got four worlds, four portals.
Speaker 2: Is that the new Universal one is that you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I think that's what they're I think that's what Chandler is talking.
Speaker 2: Universal Universal Studios, Epic Universe, Epic.
Speaker 3: Universe, that's what it is. Yes, they're building that. It's got four lands, it's got a it's got a Mario Superworld. So it's really cool. From what I've seen from the mock ups in the videos is there's like the centerpiece, almost like a magic kingdom, and you get there and there's a centerpiece, and then there's four tunnels and one takes you to Super Mario World. One takes you to how to Train your Dragon, one takes you to like the Halloween Horror Nights, almost like all the bad guys in Horror Stark Universe. And then there's another one where it's an expansion of Harry Potter some more Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: So excited for that.
Speaker 3: So if you're if the question is of those four worlds, what am I most excited to see? I've already done the Harry Potter thing, so I have. It's like, that'd be cool to see more of it. But that's great. The Horror thing is cool, but I feel like I get that with Halloween Horrn Nites, how to Train Your Dragons whatever. My son likes it, but I'm not really into it. But the Mario one, because they have one now in la but it's small. It's like super small, very cool, but it'd be fun to see how much they can do with it in Orlando with all that space. So I'd be really excited to see the Super Mario world at Universal's new Epic Universe.
Speaker 1: There's also a celestial park. I guess that looks really cool.
Speaker 3: Celestial park.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's lush living gardens, nests along shimmering waters to show astronomical and mythological elements.
Speaker 1: So it'll have like all.
Speaker 2: These fountain shows and shops and restaurants.
Speaker 1: But that's part of it too.
Speaker 3: It's probably there walking space, almost like when you walk into Disney, like the main street kind of thing. It's like you're welcoming. You want something like fun and cool when you welcome. Okay, but I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Then Superintendent of Stuff will be super cool. Did you watch a movie, The superintend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we watched it many times. It's great, so much fun, right, Huh.
Speaker 1: It's a really good movie.
Speaker 3: It really is. Yeah, So I'm excited for that land just because you would get to when you go there. From what I've seen from the one in n La. It's like because the way that the walls are built, you feel immersed, like you're actually in the Mario world. Like it's so freaking cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're ending on a one that you're gonna have to be concise about. It's from Samantha. She loves your stories, okay, and she wants your best story about psychedelics.
Speaker 1: But you have like one minute to do it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I've I know the best story about psychedelics.
Speaker 1: Also, if you have a kid turning off right now.
Speaker 3: Goodbye bye exactly, now's the time to go to the other ones. Well, when I was I think when I when I was in a band, and I think it was about twenty or twenty one, I used to see these things called water cons and I used to I used to like, this is back when my brain was fresh on it. So you know, you're you haven't done it very much and you know, not really not saying it burnt out on it, but like the experience is definitely much different from your first few times than like your thousandth time. So but I used to see we would sit in the back garage we had band practice. We'd always just kind of jam out and hang out a little bit, we'd take a break and so it was really cool. My friend he had a lot of money, his mom did. They got a divorce. His dad speaking Universal. His dad was the guy that was the owner of a company that built like massive plumbing, not like plumbing for also speaking to Mario, not the plumbing you have underneath your sync, but like the big, huge, massive ones for neighbor industrial. Yes, so he provided the plumbing for all the water rides at Universal when they were building Islands of Adventure, which was which was new back in the late nineties. So he owned that company and also did like big construction or land of building neighborhoods and stuff. Anyways, sold the company worth millions. So my friend his had a nice house, had this back garage that used to be where he would park at sports cars.
Speaker 1: What drug deals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when his dad moved out, his sports car garage became our band practic garage and our weed smoking garage and I get it on with girls garage and.
Speaker 1: Everything in between, a lot of things in one garage.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I remember we used to hang out there all the time, so like late at night and one time where we always smoke out of the boll we were hit. We're ripping that. And I remember I was sitting there and I just saw these little water creatures walking across and I was like and I was just like oh. I was like, I was like, Oh, what are you guys? And then and then I was like talking and then everyone's like what are you talking to? And I was like, oh, I'm talking to these guys. They call themselves water cons. And he's like they're like. He's like, what they have? The little water cons?
Speaker 1: What if the water cons are real?
Speaker 2: You could just only see them because you were I was in a different like the psychological state.
Speaker 3: Psychological state and a different like frequency. He's like, what do they sound like? And I was like, this.
Speaker 1: Kind of sounds like they're Stitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I looked like Stitch from the mixing with like Elma mixed with marijuana or cannabus. I was doing cannabus, yes, but yeah, water cons and they were weird. And then every time we would go back there and do like you do you see the water cons? The water cons here? I don't see the right.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, but did you write a song about the water water cons?
Speaker 3: I made a reference to them in one of the songs where I would be like I screamed, like just a random thing. It was like an inside joke between us or throwing like a breakdown. I'd be like, oh, Water, gosh, old timer's up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gotta go okay, But like that's so great.
Speaker 2: I always wonder if songs are influenced when people are random a different state.
Speaker 3: Well, like Chad Kruger when he was in here, he was telling them like how he's writing some of his songs. He's like, I just wrote this one line about whatever just because it was funny to us, but you guys played it. I forget what line he was talking to about rock Star because it was like a fun song and there was like rock Star is type of lyrics and he put a line in there. He's like, oh my god, this is never gonna there's no way this is gonna make it. And it made it. And it's like a joke between them, inside joke, but we're all exposed to it, singing it, not knowing that their inside joke is part of the song. So like, yes, does's happen often?
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Water cons I'm just gonna start seeing whenever I see you now I'm like, where's the water cons exactly?
Speaker 3: Let's go smoke something and we'll see it.
Speaker 1: And now everybody who's listening, okay.
Speaker 3: Let's go do some cannabis. I'm gonna go do some cannabis and water cons are you doing?
Speaker 1: We gotta get out of here. Scooba is gonna get us fired. Scuba, thank you for joining. Tell people where they can find you up, you can find me.
Speaker 3: Don't even think about TikTok. That thing is dead to me.
Speaker 1: You can lasted a whole one minute on there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Facebook stupid, but you can find me on Instagram or Twitter, at Scuba, ced Video, cu b A S, t V AL Radio love it.
Speaker 2: And you can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show and I am at webgom Morgan.
Speaker 1: Bye, every Bendy. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 1: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Bobby Bone Show and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.