Speaker 1: Y'all. Y'all, y'all, you know whats going on?
Speaker 2: Little Blood here checking in, y'all, go tweak on my interview with the Blueleg Cab Podcast. Man, some dope going on, and you might find out how real our fake hev.
Speaker 1: Is Bootleg Cab Podcast.
Speaker 3: We got a special guests in here all the way from the Bay We're not too far away. Oakland, Oakland is in the building, Little Blood welcome.
Speaker 1: We'skland.
Speaker 3: To be exact, now, this is what's crazy is I have? And I'm pretty like, like I would say, I'm like pretty tapped in with the Bay Area music. I guess I'm not all the way tapped in because I kind of found you off of your interviews and I forgot I think I was talking to uh, I was talking to somebody. I was talking to Little Russell and I was like, yeah, like little Blood, it is dope. He's got to do a platform. He's like, oh, you don't know from from his record that went crazy. I was like, nah, bro right, So I kind of came came came like up on you, like in terms of just like you interviewing people and you having like a dope platform, right.
Speaker 1: Right, Thank you?
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, and I'm glad I started that platform because that they got me indoors that normally wouldn't have been open from the music, right, But it happens in it Roun's hand in hand.
Speaker 1: But now my music career fires.
Speaker 3: Like no, I've been tapping tapping in and checking out your ship because I followed you. And then the third World record was the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it went super viral. So it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh we recorded that record like ten years ago and it was just on some uh my one of my partners, Bosky, had went to jail and we was Hella Maddie went to jail and at that time, do you remember a Little Bee?
Speaker 3: Basically of course he isn't the BITCHMB record at the same beat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what happened was, you know, we we big little Bee fans. I don't get from me too. I used to cook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like yeah type st so the bitch my anthem, my little bro rest in peace elly bow. He used to always come by singing that song. And when Bosky went to jail, were like, fuck it, we just recorded the record, but we was playing around bullshiting with the record. And but the record is not mixed or master.
Speaker 3: You know so many bag classics are not mixing masters.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 3: It happens a lot. Shout out to d like no Hope, sounds like it just they just laid it down him dropped that bitch.
Speaker 2: But I think Gazi said he mixed. No, Gazi said he. I think it was no or the record with Tiger one of that one probably got mixed. But long story short, we recorded that song bam and it's always been a like a Northern California hit, right, But I don't know what happened on TikTok.
Speaker 1: That shit just went crazy. It's been going crazy recently. Yeah, it's still going crazy. Like I don't know, you feel mean.
Speaker 2: You don't know the source of like who posted the source of who posted it? I think it was I don't know, some little dude did a dance to it. Long story short, that ship went fire and it's still going and God is good.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be crazy because I was like, you'll see like old records pop up and he'd be like, damn.
Speaker 1: But that goes to show you music is timeless for sure.
Speaker 3: You feel just like having an independent hit go like resurface.
Speaker 1: Right, hell, yeah, that's like different.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, and the crazy part about it is, uh, it went viral, didn't stop, didn't go viral again, like it keeps, you know, doing that ship like Kim Kardashian and Northwest. So I was seeing Hella like Ari's and Jada and them doing ship to us. So I'm like, oh, that's cool that go. But when I seen Kim k and Northwest do it wild, Yeah, I'm like, okay, different Kanye paying attention.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope. So yeah, definitely, yeah, definitely yeah.
Speaker 3: No, well ship and that's independently you that's straight independent.
Speaker 1: Independent, Yeah, for sure. That's crazy Records we don't do that.
Speaker 3: So for you, like fast forward now having that kind of happened and having people kind of come in your catalog and check out like the newer shit, Like where are you on the music side, because you're so you're doing so much. You're obviously community leader, you're obviously doing the podcast and still dropping new music.
Speaker 1: How do you balance the shit? Balance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, it's the same shit. So, uh with our studio, we have a studio where we film our podcast. We also got our recording the studio there you get what I'm saying so, and then it's like I was popping way with the music way before the podcast, and shit, I just started doing the podcast, and shit because my team shout out Talker Media, shout out Burt Jones. They was like, Bro, you're going on all these people platforms and blowing the shit up like people love to hear you talk, like, bro, start doing your own shit. And they was telling me this for damn near a year or two before I said, fuck it, come on, let's try it. And then one day we did it. In from the first episode, people gravitated towards it, and then I had the people that.
Speaker 1: Reached out like I wanted to come on your podcast. I want to sit down with you.
Speaker 2: When you're sitting at your house at four in the morning and Marshawn Lynch call you and like, Bro, what the fuck, Bro, why you ain't telling me you had a podcast? He just time right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he just did it the second time, and it's just like, you know, people like that, and they just talk like, Bro, I'd rather sit down with you because nigga, nigga, you for the you're.
Speaker 1: The culture nigga.
Speaker 2: You ain't trying to make no money, you ain't voting, you ain't asking no weird ask questions. You not You're not gonna have a blood on your podcast and ask them why they funk with crips. You know, you get what I'm saying, Like that shit just darrow, So I'm like, fuck, I might as well keep this shit going. So that's what made me just drop that shit and low and push the fuck out the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how often you drop? Is it once a week?
Speaker 1: No? Sometimes it depends, like sometimes I drop three or four a week.
Speaker 2: It depends. Sometimes I won't drop none for two weeks. It depends on how we feeling. So it been days to where niggad in there eight interviews in one day, got there, got to our studio probably four, and we ain't leaving the three and four in the morning type ship and then waking up and being back there at twelve again, like you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like too. It was like a needed uh void filled in the bay to have like a dope platform. Obviously, I think if you come to l A, you got guys like Ad and Trail doing their things right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, shout out Trail. He put me on the no jumper salute Trail for that.
Speaker 3: I remember that interview. Yeah, that was one of the early interviews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, honestly it was the last interview they did, and that.
Speaker 1: In the old building though it was in the old building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, shout out Trail for that. And like I said, Trail was on there early. You know, all his homies. I fuck with l A a lot, like br you gotta get blood on your ship. You gotta get blood on your shit. You interview in all these niggas, like you gotta get blood on your ship, like, you know blood. Really, he really pushed his ship and what he rap about, He really is that so grabbing on your ship? And when he reached out, you know, it's awsolute to real he did it.
Speaker 3: I just think it's dope too, because like you always will hear that like the Bay doesn't get enough credit, And that's true in terms of influence, in terms of culture, in terms of just everything that they brought to the game. And me and Gazi always had these conversations about like how back in the day there was so much music industry in San Francisco, in the Bay Area. You had Jive Records was there, and you had a lot of a lot of people would have offices around the city, and I guess, like what's kind of missing is like representation of media on a bigger scale. So I think it's dope to like you saw that, Like, hey, I'm gonna just do the shit myself, you.
Speaker 2: Know, definitely, And like I said, with my shit, I just feel like my shit is is authentic, bro, Like my shit is pure.
Speaker 1: Like I don't get people on my ship and trying to stir shit up.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for no viral moment, right, Like I always tell people all the time, My our moment is when we sitting there building and we having a conversation and you may say some shit that somebody is going through. You get what I'm saying, and that might spark a flame and then to change their life. Or they probably was thinking about suicide and they didn't commit suicide because they looking at Okay, damn, if little blood going through this shit, you feel me, and this is how he handle it. I can get over the ship too. So that's my viral moment. I ain't looking for no clickbait. We don't do clickbait. We don't do none of that.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: I might drop an interview and the ship. Don't do no numbers, you feel me, But the shorter takeoff right for a Yeah, So I'm doing my job, bro, Like I said, I'm not on that fake shit.
Speaker 1: We don't do that at talking to media. We don't push bullshit.
Speaker 2: We you know, we are the culture and we're not trying to gain off the culture and we're not trying to exploit the culture.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: For sure, man, I think I think I told I think one of the like I think the l Russell interview I saw you do was just incredible. I was like, this shit is dope. Thank you, mar shn is dope. I didn't see the new Marshawan interview, but obviously.
Speaker 1: We just filmed it. We haven't dropped it yet.
Speaker 3: It'd be very hard for anybody to get the Marshall Lynch interview you got, for sure.
Speaker 2: Man, the other one, the second one, like I said, that's like that was brother. You know, at the end of the day, you know, we help each other. Like from the fan first, shoutout fan first, Shout out Josh Johnson, shout out Marcus Peters, shout out all them guys over there.
Speaker 1: Fan first. It's like a family thing.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm doing fundraisers, I'm helping them with talent shows or you know, whatever it is. Maybe what they doing, I'm in full support of it. So whatever I do, they are in full support of it. And it's all the way love for people who don't know.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we like to lump in northern California together. A lot people will even like who don't know better, say, think Mazi's from the bank. No, everyone just loves the whole.
Speaker 1: But shout out Mazi.
Speaker 2: A lot of bag niggas won't say this because they corn balls, But what Mazzi did shed a lot of light on the Bay too, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Salu Mazzi. That's yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say though being from Oakland, obviously Oakland is kind of like the flavor of the area.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Oakland is the mecca of California.
Speaker 3: If you ask me so kind of break down, like coming from Oakland, what is the difference between in your opinion? Like, because I feel like Oakland and Vallejo low Ki have kind of historically popped more than artists from San Francisco. Obviously, Burner's Dope, the twenty four care of Golden Kid just went platinum. But like breakdown, like why you say it's the epicenter of culture and why Oakland is just different from everywhere else.
Speaker 2: You have to realize. So let's go back historically, Black Panthers, right, that movement sparked a world wide change. You get what I'm saying from what the Panthers did. Let's say the Crips, for example, they literature helped, you know, start that, not saying that the Black Panthers started that, but that literature with the Black Panthers was pushing the Crips organization started off that. You get what I'm saying. Black Panthers, they reach and what they stood, what they stood for was so dope. They had chapters in Chicago and New York and they did so much. And then it's like the game, Like I say, the Pippin and Hoen the Mac was filmed in Oakland, Like you get what I'm saying. They had to come to where that shit was real. Like you get what I'm saying. They filmed the whole Mac in Oakland. Let's start from the Crack the Dope era, like one of the first places in the world that sawd crack cocaine. What's Oakland? You get what I'm saying, Oakland just on some positive shit. Look at the athletes that came out of Oakland. The I think it's Bill Russell. Just a lot of flavor just comes from that little city. You get what I'm saying. And I think it's because it look Kill me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Right, So, when was it eldridgch Clever?
Speaker 2: I think it was Eldris Clever when Eldris Cleaver was running for mayor of Oakland. It was Bobby Steals, I think, one of them to Eldrich or Bobby Seals, one of them when they was running for mayors.
Speaker 1: When he was running for mayor of Oakland.
Speaker 2: Right, all these brothers, these smart, sharp individuals from all these chapters of the Black Panthers, from Chicago, New York, the South, all these brothers descended on Oakland to help push him into that. Right, It's like the seventies, sixties, seventies, they all came to Oakland and helped push and get people to vote, go door to door. So but when all these brothers coming, they send in their best brothers. They sending them the top scholars, the top gang spinners, the top whatever it is in your field. They sending all these top brollers on Oakland. And guess what these niggas was doing when they coming. They fucking our bitches. They having babies by these holes. You feel me crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what that was doing is like I said, these all top game spinners, top people from the genre. They fucking these bitches. They are doing all type of shit and boom from their babies. They was having our parents and shit like that, and just all this good gang was just in this gumbo pot, just soaking up and shit like that. So Oakland is so different and so like immaculent in so many different areas, like how we talk, we shake California, the way we dress. Like I remember when nigga, when you see a nigga with dreads and gold teeth, are they from Oakland?
Speaker 1: You get what I'm saying now.
Speaker 2: Everybody, you see a nigga with dreads, Yeah, we talking about on this side, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You see a motherfucker with you know certain shit, how motherfuckers are sold My partner, man, you know what I'm saying. The lingo Like, Okay, that nigga from Oakland, he slicked to the motherfucker. Now everybody talking like that. Everybody got some type of gimmick or some gander to run. So Oakland is the mecca of all that shit for sure.
Speaker 3: Who are some of the artists out of Oakland right now that you want to shed some light on that might be doing their thing?
Speaker 1: Man, I really hate yourself always miss people.
Speaker 3: That's fair, man, I really hate who you're working with in Oakland right now.
Speaker 2: Me for sure, I'm always pushed my niggas, you feel me, the little goofies, the beezies, the momos. I'm always push my niggas. But Oakland, I want to say the whole Oakland, bro, because well, Oakland is doing right now and I'm seeing this shift. It used to be hell a political. It's still political as fuck, but Oakland is starting to embrace Oakta embrace Oakland. You get what I'm saying, Like they're starting to support each other. And the reason why I don't like singling out names and ship because you know there'd be somebody watching this interview, like he said this nigga and them niggas. Fuck with this nigga and the niggas. You get what I'm saying. So I'm just gonna share.
Speaker 3: It inadvertently.
Speaker 1: It's going to you feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, so shout out the East, shout out the North, shut out the West, and you know it's niggas from all through Oakland that's doing that ship right now.
Speaker 1: For sure. Do you feel like.
Speaker 3: There's any sort of because it feels like the Bays having a moment where we might start to kind of like see Like I feel like guys like symbols from antioc obviously L Russell's from Balletjo, the Boy's Dope.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know if the boy just got locked up again or not.
Speaker 1: I think so, I think, But it.
Speaker 3: Feels like there's a lot of just high level energy and interest nationally when it comes to like some of these artists, like you'll see l Russell going on a lot of these big platforms. You see a guy like Lebron James reposting a symbol freestyle like do you because I mean, I think back to the Hyphi era and like that moment kind of captivated the country and I feel like that was kind of the last time that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it was.
Speaker 3: I got a report card, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it was misrepresented wrong.
Speaker 2: I was having this conversation with mister Fab not too long ago, like Nigga, that kind of in Fab, my brother, you feel me in Fab talk shit all the time, And I was telling them the Highee era was cool, but it made us look boosy in a sense because people thought that was all we were doing. You give me popping peels and dancing outside the car. Yeah, that was a part of it. That was the fun part of it. But you had to keep the sneaks and the Jase Staalins who was in the Jackers. They was talking about that shit like what we were doing at that time, Like, yeah, that dancing part, that's cool, But Nigga, what about these niggas that's hustling. What about these niggas that's hitting either selling dope in the kitchen, whipping that shit with both hands. Like what we were going through at that time and what we were doing, it wasn't highlighted. That's why it was easy for Jeez and Gucci to take off because they was speaking that ship that was going on in that in that time frame. You feel me, Nigga styling and Jackets and the shady necks, they were speaking that ship too. But it was overpowered by the ghost ride, the whip ship and get what I'm saying. So uh yeah, And like I said, a lot of them cast that was hell a dope in that era, missed the streaming era by you.
Speaker 3: Know, or they were like a little early Like I feel like the Pack.
Speaker 1: Was like literally before that time. I think Little b was before.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, I mean the Pack, Like if you think about like sonically what they were doing, you fast forward a few years and then like rack City happens, right and it's almost like, oh, that was kind of very sonically similar to.
Speaker 1: Right years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think even like the fashion wise they had pink dolphin.
Speaker 1: And I think people won't say it. I think that that la sound at that time was heavenly bay and fluent. I say it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like rest in Peace to the Great tracks a million like that sound he was creating.
Speaker 3: I hear that a lot in Mustard write what I'm saying, I've said it a bunch. I'm always like, hey, we forget what the Pack was doing. What a lot of these guys in the Bay were doing right right right?
Speaker 1: Right? Hey? How important for you? Because I always I feel.
Speaker 3: Like there's a guy like g Eazy, right, who probably commercially outside of mc hammers run is probably like commercially like the biggest guy to represent the Bay. I'm not talking about influence or tenure. I just mean, like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, representation. Yeah, I understand's got Britney spears and right.
Speaker 3: But he was like very adamant about every tour was like from the Bay to the universe. And he would bring like I am Sue, or he would bring Kaylani on the road, right, he would bring forty on the road. How like, like how big in the landscape of the Bay do you look at like a guy like G and like, you know, it seemed like he was doing a lot to try to do his best to give back.
Speaker 1: Shout out the easy salute to G. Easy.
Speaker 2: I don't have no apoleom easy. The thing is is that's forty. Yeah, that's Kaylanne.
Speaker 3: Look at the names you name, but it was it was it was like early Kaylin.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. I just I mean, he brought for sure all black.
Speaker 2: All black. He did all black. I just feel was on the road with him a lot. I just feel as if you should embrace that more. You get what I'm saying, not like I said, not just let niggas move off you, but embrace that ship more, like, you know, do more of that. You get what I'm saying, Like, do more of that, like salute to you what you got going on, but do.
Speaker 1: More of that.
Speaker 3: So you would like to see him do more?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, fuck yeah, fuck you hell yeah. But and then too, it's it's different genres, like he make more of music like on some he's got pop, poles music, pop, house music type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know a house but yeah pop he's got pop records.
Speaker 1: Is house music anyway?
Speaker 3: Like house music?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: It's a genre of electronic music.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever, Yeah, he got that type of shit.
Speaker 3: No, no, houses not technical. But he don't make house music. But he makes Top forty more. He does have Top.
Speaker 2: Forty records, Yeah he has, you know right, Yeah, but I hear his songs like I never like heard a gzy album, but like the fuck with Me and get some money all that type.
Speaker 3: Of sh And you put all black on a record for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, for sure, for sure, all blacks dope as fuck too, super dope, super dope. Yeah, for sure. I like all black Hayton's and ship. He'd be different with that ship for you.
Speaker 3: Like, what is like your like, I know you've been dropping, Like tell me kind of what's going on with your music ship right now?
Speaker 1: Like what's the latest, what's coming.
Speaker 2: The last project I put out was the Book of That. It did, uh, it did very well, but I had got overpowered by the little blood.
Speaker 1: TV type shit, right, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I was just telling my boys, like, damn, I need to jump back in a lab right like, because I've been focusing so much on this and they haven't had me in the studio mode. I mean, I can go to the studio and record a song. That's not that's crazy. But I'm saying in that artist.
Speaker 3: Now where you're fully engaged in yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You just like you in that space to record.
Speaker 2: And I tell people all the time, it's a difference from it's.
Speaker 1: A difference from rapping and just being in that in that space. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You could go write a verse if someone wanted to buy a verse off you, I can go do that in ten minutes. But if you want to like put out an album right now.
Speaker 1: I'm working with the mechanics. Have you ever heard of them? I've heard of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to dot dot in tweet for racks and tweet. I'm working with them right now. We have been in a lab for like the last couple of months, and we got a great sounding project. Like I'm hella excited about this project because every time I went in the studio, I was in the studio.
Speaker 1: Mo you were like locked in.
Speaker 2: I was locked in And sometimes Ship will be in there for six seven hours and just do a song and a half.
Speaker 1: Are you writing shit down? Yeah? Yeah, right, yeah, all right, And now you know because.
Speaker 3: You know, the the the whole New Era is.
Speaker 1: All punching in. It's punching in. I do. I do that sometimes too, But this project I'm writing.
Speaker 3: I feel like, if you're gonna do a melody, it's like smart to do the melody first, then you kind of fill in the lines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're gonna do a verse, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I think punching in and gets you lazy because sometimes you'll just be like, Okay, let me hurry up and run and this with that, and you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not as much thoughts. Yeah, when you write, write it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah you like you all, you tweaked out, you hyped out, like, yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I will prefer writing over punching in. I wish more rappers were like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I prefer because you hear it, because you hear guys who say they right, and you'll hear it. You'll be like, oh, I hear like you're actually every line matters a little more right.
Speaker 2: But look, though, I had got so caught up in punching in to when I write, I'll have to take like I couldn't wrap the whole sixteen Like I had to rap like.
Speaker 1: Four bars and inside of breath, like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So I had to retrain myself to get back in there because normally I can write nigga, I used to do thirty something bars like a whole song. I can guess a whole song just reading it, like you know yep. But that punching in shit, that shit fuck you up anyways, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kind of fucks with you. I think it might be affecting people's performing.
Speaker 1: Too, definitely. Definitely.
Speaker 3: You're you'll see artists, the new artists, they'll do like a part of their verse and then they'll let the track do drastic right right right, it's the same shit control because they don't have to do that shit in the studio anymore.
Speaker 1: So have you ever heard of the hieroglyphics? Of course?
Speaker 2: I love Hiro Okay, shout out the Casual Casual my boy, and Casual was telling me, Uh, I was performing at Higher Day and the music my lyrics we're playing behind you feel me like that's pull ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that that would definitely be some like o G backpack rapper ship to say, like, man, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Like you are never supposed to rap like that, like but now everybody does, yeah, for sure for sure.
Speaker 3: Or you got to have the TV track where like parts of the verse are in there. You're as I will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's better, but I understand what you meant by that, like just rapping over your voice and it sounds way better when you're just rapping over the instrumental.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like you're at a show.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you at a show for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure. Get shout out to Hiro Man. They kind of revolutionized a lot on it.
Speaker 1: And they're from Oakland too, and they did so much on the merch side. Yeah, and still doing it. I think souls of Mischief.
Speaker 2: They just got like a fucking crazy tour, three hundred fucking shows or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got they could tour. E Mey Dell. Shout out to Dell. Was del from Oakland. I don't know how funky. What's your name? Yeah? I think I think so. I think it's from Oakland. Yeah, yeah, shout out to high Row. So, yeah, we got some cats from Oakland.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm getting for sure, sure though, two shorts and you know, oh.
Speaker 3: Like two shorts my fucking one of my favorites ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some cats from Oakland, for sure. Tony, Tony, Tony, we got cats from Oakland.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all? We got to stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good friends at my bookie. That's right, it is NBA Finals. You gotta hammer the Nuggets. I don't know they might.
Speaker 1: Sweep the heat.
Speaker 3: I would look at the like serious odds on that. Go to my bookie right now. Let's get some money man, All right, baseball of course is in full effect. We got Stanley Cup finals, NFL seasons on the way. Sign up at my bookie dot ag right now, use the promo code Bootleg and you will get that first deposit bonus. All right. Look, I don't care where you're at. You can go to my bookie dot Ag. Let's gamble on some sports. They got the casino. You can do live blackjack, you could do live roulette, craps, you could do all kinds of slots. And of course bet on the NBA finals. Bet on the NHL Stanley Cup Finals is crazy. Shout out to Vegas Gold Nights. That's what I'm rooting for. And of course baseball season.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: All right, so look right now, my bookie dot ag, use that promo code Bootleg and sign up. When you do use that promo code, they're going to give you a first deposit bonus straight to your account, free money. All right, my bookie dot Ag, go do that. Also, got to give a shout out to our.
Speaker 1: Family at Blue Chew.
Speaker 3: That's right, ladies and gentlemen. It's getting hot outside. That means I don't know what that means. It's just hot. So I feel like when it's hot, people want to fuck more. Right, So, you know, fellas if you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, it happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe you are old, Maybe you are dealing with stress at work. Maybe you don't want to sleep with the same lady that you're married to. Over and over need a little extra motivation. They get that thing. Stand up, you know what I mean. Go to blue cheo dot com, use the promo code bloe boot Leg, and they'll send it straight to your door. Three month supply a blue Cheo for free. All right? Now does blue choo work? Yes it does. You're gonna get a free month supply to be able to see for yourself. Blue shoo dot com promo code Bootleg. Now, if you don't know what it is, it is the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form. And you do not have to go to a doctor's appointment. All right, You do everything online. You don't have to go sit at a doctor's office and talk to some old man in a lab quote about your dick issues. Not necessary anymore in twenty twenty three, right, So go to blue Cheo, sign up with that promo code bootleg, get a month supply for free. Let's get back to the interviews. Yo, give me your rundown on how not to get viipped in the bay. How do we not get viipped? We go visit the bay? How do I not get viipped?
Speaker 2: First off, I don't stop buying no gas stations by the airport, Okay, never do that.
Speaker 1: Don't be getting out your car and putting shit in the trunk. Don't do that. Don't leave anything.
Speaker 2: And when I say anything, don't leave nothing at all in your car, like, don't leave a charger, don't leave shit. Me personally, I cracked my windows.
Speaker 3: So you'll you'll, you'll, you'll let you'll be like, windows are down, take a peek.
Speaker 1: If you want to. I cracked my windows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But for the most part, just don't have shit in your cars. And then you know, I know how to look for bippers when I'm pulling up and shit, like I can spot the bippers and I damn never know niggas like they see me getting out the car and shit, like, niggas respect enough not to.
Speaker 1: Bit my car. Also like, don't rent a car rentals. You're gonna get your rental. You're gonna get your ass bit like no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because people be stupid, not no matter what, but people just.
Speaker 1: Be stupid, Like why is you leaving backpacks in the car, like I just think people don't know.
Speaker 3: I just had to see my dad is like going to San Francisco with my sister and my mom, and I had to give him the rundown. I said, whatever you do, don't And I said, if you're going to Denny's, take everything with you into Denny's.
Speaker 2: And then not uly not too because I know people that follow you and then stop at that red light.
Speaker 1: While you're at that red light.
Speaker 2: While you're at the red light'll bip you, bro and get with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But there's a viral video there was like a split in the freeway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was serious as fun and they got dropped out all the time.
Speaker 1: And they took everything out and then hit the hit the.
Speaker 2: Damn Yeah, but that happens more. That was just called on camera. That shit happens daily. Like you know, you'd be in the car and yeah, but you're supposed to be paying attention to anyway, looking in your mirrors and ship.
Speaker 3: Why do you think that that's like a prevalent thing in the band, not now, like it happens in LA But it's like a thing, just.
Speaker 1: Like flocking is a thing in la.
Speaker 2: It's a hustle bro, like people is rich off the BIP and nobody is above the BIP.
Speaker 1: Nigga's a bit your mama, Like nigga's a big they mama. It's almost like treasure hunting.
Speaker 3: You fuck around and get the right car.
Speaker 2: You might saying it's just rich off the bit bro, Like yeah, but just my advice, just don't leave nothing in your car, pay attention, like you really can't. It's gonna happen, like eventually you really can't. Not like get away from the BIP, like, ain't no telling who's bipping like.
Speaker 3: I would, just like I think I was just telling my boy all shot to Brian Sampson, but we were talking about going out there, and I was like, yea, if we get a car's gonna have to leave the trunk open, leave all the windows down.
Speaker 1: Not even that just your room, bro, No for sure.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, just to not deal with the broken window. Oh yeah, it's more about dealing with the broken window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then too the fucking car.
Speaker 2: Them window shops repair shops, Oh, they're just they're just racking in running.
Speaker 1: Oh that'd be a great business. Moved to the bay, open up a window shop, open it up by the airport. Oh you're eating bro. Yeah, they're racking it in, bro for sure, are they so?
Speaker 3: I the last time I went to the city, there was all the CBS's were closed because of that.
Speaker 1: I think it's you can still up to nine Yeah, they're still in dollars. Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 3: San Francisco is a different place, is it like that in Oakland?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, Well they just closed one of the Walgreens in thirty fourth because they've been tearing out there for years.
Speaker 1: But Oakland is not as bad as this different mayor different force. Yeah, different exactly. And then.
Speaker 2: Like San Francisco, like they just forgot about their homeless, Like that shit is sad, bro, Yeah, that shit is sad. Like that shit is like, damn there what a whole bay Like California period is turning into tent cities for.
Speaker 3: Sure has been like me. But the thing about LA is like it's not concentrated anymore. So I feel like you go to San Francisco, you'll see a lot of homeless people. But I feel like if you drive to like I don't know, daily city or something, you're not gonna see as much as much right, right, if you're in La, no matter where you're at in La, you go to Sherman Oaks, you go to fucking Venice, wherever you're at, there's tents.
Speaker 2: Bro, right right, and it's sad because we're California, like and then not even to get in the hell of politics like this, But help me understand this, bro, Like where do we get this money from to fund and help other countries when they're in dire need?
Speaker 1: But we can't do it for our country.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't disagree with you many yeah, like wait, hold on, but Flint's water is still dirty, right, Like what it's crazy?
Speaker 1: It's all geopolitical bullshit. It's let me ask you a question. Yeah, you'll come on my podcast. Yeah alright.
Speaker 2: I don't just say that because we're on your ship, broo and cat on me too. You have yah bro this nigga. Let me tell y'all. So one time, look, bro, what's your name Cyrus? One time we're in l A right so no, no, no, so one time we're in l A. He oh yeah, blood man, I'm at three schedule.
Speaker 1: I got sick.
Speaker 2: I'm like okay, cool, right, I go to the Freddie Gibbs ship. Right who I see in the corner, I'm shaking the ass.
Speaker 3: I wasn't shaking my ass right hey, by I go walk up.
Speaker 1: That was the day after No, it was it.
Speaker 3: It was the day.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the same day, same exact day. So my boy Tod's like, bro, is it that kid right there? I'm looking, you know, I'm rolling the dice.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh it is.
Speaker 1: I go walk over there. I'm like, bro, what's up?
Speaker 3: Oh you little little blood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I feel a little better, Like, yeah, by the way, by.
Speaker 3: The way, by the way, by the way. I definitely was not feeling good. Secondly, Freddy's thing. I wouldn't have missed one of my best friends in the world. I'm not gonna miss a ship. But that definitely was not I was. I was definitely not feeling I canceled two interviews that day. Okay, you weren't the only thing I canceled, all right, you gotta explain to me.
Speaker 1: I was talking to Cyrus and then the other.
Speaker 3: The other thing is, anytime i'd hit you, you'd be like, you just tell me the day I don't. I don't like to operate on that because I gotta think too much. I'd be like if you tell me, hey, I'm gonna be out here the fourteenth through the seventeen.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Eric?
Speaker 3: Whereas Eric just went outside of this barking dog he just got decided to bring to fucking work today.
Speaker 1: He just got this dog and decided.
Speaker 3: To bring it in and he's not gonna bark and he's telling everyone, don't worry, he's not gonna bite you. Like you just got the dog.
Speaker 1: How do you know she's a sweetheart.
Speaker 3: She's a sweetheart, bro, she's a sweat. She won't bite you. Whether the dog's barking at me, I'm trying to see here. Oh wait, I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: You said you're here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, Yeah no, I definitely I'm down there. Yeah. I wanna definitely got to come through man, definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Gotta be dope as fun. And I appreciate you know, I appreciate the look. Like I said, you need to really dig into my music career, bro, Like I'm responsible for a lot of these cats.
Speaker 3: Well that's why, honestly, Like it's so hard for me to keep up with everything and the bay shit is so like I try my best to be as engaged as possible. But there's a lot of ship.
Speaker 1: What do you get your left from the Bay? Friend?
Speaker 3: Just I think just living growing up on the West Coast and then like as a little kid, my dad's favorite rapper was Too Short, So I was listening to fucking Too Short and the clicks Spice won all that shit and so like, and I also am like a student of the game, so like I will see like the influence of like certain shit, you know, like and just be like, damn, the Bay really got so much sauce and just for whatever reason always is just passed over or like just a little disrespected or not necessary. And like you said, I do feel like there is a lot of that with the Bay where it is the crabs in the barrel mentality with the artists.
Speaker 1: Out there, right, So I just had YG and Tiger right.
Speaker 3: They were in Oakland, Yeah.
Speaker 1: West Oakland, DOCTA. Let's get this right.
Speaker 3: Is that where they shot the video with the Blast record?
Speaker 1: Different record, No, it was a different record.
Speaker 2: It was like a record with just Tiger and YG on there, and I think it was called going Platinum, and uh, you know they tapped in shout out Dave all they tapped in boo, I'll bring them out there no beautiful day. A lot of people enjoyed theirself. You know, they were very cool. They taking pictures with the fans, shaking hands, kissing babies, and.
Speaker 1: Then bam, all these.
Speaker 2: Cats, Oh y'all, Dick, Ryan White, g y'all, y'all doing this, y'all got them niggas in Oakland blah blah. Was like fuck, Like, now that you know these guys are mega stars, it's been people and females listening to these guys for since they were in school, and just like yeah, like.
Speaker 3: The city's gonna be in the music video, it is gonna get love. Like this is like something to kind of help. Why not show up and try the network?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the people who was there, it was beauty before they bought all these cars out. They really showed the culture, you get what I'm saying. And then for our own people to like just like hate on that shit, that shit was disgusting to me, Like this makes people not even want to come fuck with y'all, And y'all wonder why we're not on or why we not in certain positions and shit like that, because now that they come they love the hospitality. We showed them hell of a great time. But it's like now they got to go back and watch their names being tarnished on the internet, even though people don't give a fuck about it. But fuck not necessary.
Speaker 3: If YG and Tiger came to Phoenix and try the music video.
Speaker 1: Everybody be so happy.
Speaker 3: They'd be like, this is amazing. Yeah, I feel me right right right right. But I mean but also, I mean I get it, like I think that, like like you said, like I think that, like I feel like when you're kind of like not on purposely maybe undervalued or underappreciated in the grand culture of California and hip hop, like you might have a what am I trying to say? Uh not rock on your shoulder? What's the what's the saying I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Say, Oh no, I'm lost, what is it?
Speaker 3: Chip on your shoulder?
Speaker 1: The fuck? But yeah, because I feel like a lot of that kind of also happened when like Drake did the model right right for sure?
Speaker 3: I wish you would have put a barrier artist on the remix, right right, yeah, for sure? You know, but again, like it was, it was a moment at that time. It's somebody could have been could have been whoever. I really wish that there would have been a Model remix because I think the only remix there was was a Tiger remix. Oh yeah, which made no sense to me because I'm like, yo, you gotta.
Speaker 2: Put somebody on from so you're really into the Bay Area, like you know you kind of yeah, yeah, for sure? Whoever came out of Arizona like doing that music? Why is you laughing, bro? Because he ain't cool. It's from Arizona too.
Speaker 3: I mean, we had uh, MC.
Speaker 2: Magic, don't know who the fuck that. Shout out to MC magic though.
Speaker 1: So he's a Mexican artist who is very popular.
Speaker 3: He's a legend.
Speaker 1: He's a legend for sure. Cut shout out to MC magic.
Speaker 3: Uh we have he's the biggest. A guy named Futuristic who had like a little independent run that was good. He did on Jimmy Fallon Show. Once we had uh, then there was like this wave where Ludacris signed Willie north Pole, the DTP, The Game signed Juice, who now goes by Richie Evans, some guy well fifty signed a guy named hot Rod.
Speaker 1: Hot Rod.
Speaker 3: Hot Rod had a record with Mary J. Blige called be Easy but Hot Rod is really from Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's not from Arizona.
Speaker 3: So when he when he signed a Junie like he was living in Arizona at the time. He's a part of a crew called the Man Up Squad and it was cool, you know, but I don't think we like really like he still lives in Arizona.
Speaker 1: But he was like an easy guy. He's from sack One. That one guy he had that record body Marked.
Speaker 3: That's Willy north Pole who signed with Luda put He put an album out, Probably the biggest deal we've ever had was Willie north Pole put an album out through Deaf Jam and dt P that I got.
Speaker 1: I actually got to go to the store and by which is like a big deal. Is he still around? He's still I mean he's I don't think he's making much music, but he's still around. He's a legend.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's just one guy I just heard of as of recently. He was messing with Slim for Desert Baby, Desert Baby, I think.
Speaker 3: You might be Desert Baby is still incarcerated. Free Desert Baby.
Speaker 1: And then Riley You ever heard of Riley?
Speaker 3: Riley's Riley is my boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah boyle Blood, Yeah, I got a song with Riley Blood.
Speaker 1: Shout out Riley Blood, See I'm tapped ten.
Speaker 3: Riley's a good guy. Yeah yeah, And like right now there's like Chris Cole there, there's Merkham's Riley, there's uh who else is popping fucking and easy Jada pink is do. There's like a dope bubbling scene right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, question, I'm talking to you. Yeah, but look, why why you think AZ haven't.
Speaker 3: Had very much crabbing a barrel mentality very much? So probably, I mean it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Do you support it though you're from like to have the biggest sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had everybody coming freestyle on my show. I think that. I think that with these smaller markets sometimes it's very easy to get wrapped up in pointing your finger at everybody else as to why your shit ain't doing what you should be doing. So I always tell artists like, hey man, you gotta take the ship in your own hands, like you got to build fan bases that are independent of you having I mean, I hate to break into everybody, but getting your ship played on the radio don't make a difference.
Speaker 1: And I tell people that all the time. Instagram shout out though me.
Speaker 3: They don't mean nothing. It's like, bro, you need people to buy into you. You need to build that catalog, you need to formulate your sound, you need to figure out how you're gonna turn five fans to ten and ten into twenty, over and over stop because a lot of times, like I'll get people like man, fuck Bootleg, yeah if he ain't put me on his shit, And I'm like, bro, like I always tell people, just because you're from Phoenix don't mean you just get to come on my shit, right, I gotta like be a fan of what you're doing. I gotta fucking see what you're doing, and I gotta be like, oh shit, okay, yeah pull up. And I've had hell of people from Arizona, my shit, hell of people. But it's just a matter of like I think, with a lot of those smaller markets, that tends to be the cases those are crabbing the barrel cities. Unfortunately, because there isn't nobody knows better. We haven't had somebody really pop to be like, oh that's how it's done, or you know what I mean. And I think a lot of the guys who end up making the shit work on a bigger scale kind of leave for a little bit, And I think that's with anywhere. You know, sometimes you gotta get out of your your zone.
Speaker 2: And I also think too that once somebody started getting a little bit of like, they turn their nose up for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he switched up, All right, Well what do you mean? What are you saying?
Speaker 3: Like? But yeah, I think I think Arizonas are definitely crabbing the barrel mentality. It's getting better and a lot of people are working with each other now and it's definitely you.
Speaker 1: Know, because of what Arizona, I just know it's Phoenix.
Speaker 3: Uh, Tucson, so tw Song's an hour away, right, Uh, we really don't consider them the same. Like Tucson and Phoenix. There's two big colleges that are like hardcore rivals. So Tuson and Phoenix have a bullshit rivalry. But I'm mostly like Tusons of.
Speaker 2: People know when they think of Phoenix, like nobody fucking cares about flag.
Speaker 1: Stats, correct, And no one cares about Tucson. Yeah for real, nobody cares.
Speaker 3: And I mean that with all due respect because I got a lot of friends in Tucson and.
Speaker 1: I like so it's either so Phoenix all that. Everything's around Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I'm on the radio and Tucson every day from six to ten pm, so tune in on Hot ninety eight point three. I just mean, what's the edit that out? Because I am I forgot, I forgot, I do the night show in Tucson.
Speaker 1: Well back a lot. I'd rather fuck with Tucson bitches than Phoenix bitches. I feel you.
Speaker 3: I lost my virginity to Tucson, bitch.
Speaker 1: See in my dad's truck in Tucson.
Speaker 3: I met her in an MSN chat room.
Speaker 2: But the only thing is Tucson. It's like fucking desert is like country.
Speaker 1: Tucson is a vibe. It's just very small. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 3: There's definitely like you're not gonna the night life sucks like people from tuson like one strip club, Like yeah, and the strip club's weird. The last time I went it was it was not a vibe.
Speaker 1: I just want I just when I went to Tucson, I just had hell of fun.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like a bar town. It's a bar town. Like yeah, I mean I've had fun in Tucson. I mean like and like you said, you it's you could pull in Tucson easy, right right, they're like, oh, people are here that aren't from here, like, oh, look at you.
Speaker 1: They'll get you some eg's. Is that EJS is?
Speaker 3: Then't even the drink they got? Yeah, it's called egs. Yeah, soon is its own thing. It's its own thing.
Speaker 1: Man is a tea. It's a good tweak.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know all the Arizona's like hardcore, like you know, especially to something.
Speaker 2: But so without Tucson and Phoenix, Like where do y'all go in a z and we're not talking without the tippies and ship that's around Phoenix, Like mece that none of that?
Speaker 1: Like besides that, it's overweight. I mean you could go to flag Staff. Fuck flag Staff? Who goes to flag Staff? Like? What's the flag Staff?
Speaker 3: You could snowboard? Uh the Sedona, which is beautiful. Sedona is a vibe. Go to Sedona and trip trip balls. There's like a bunch of spiritual war Texas and ship and let me show you Sidonia is fucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: So okay, we're wore Drake do a show at besides Phoenix to Arizona, Tucson, besides two sons.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all a bunch of red rocks, and right right.
Speaker 3: Right now there nowhere else maybe flag Staff, maybe at NAU, maybe at the college. But now there's Phoenix, Arizona's literally Phoenix in a bunch of just tiny places. I mean two songs of cool, two songs cool. It's not like a fucking hole in the wall. It's Phoenix tu soon and nowhere else. There's Yuma, there's the Grand Canyon, which I've never been to, and I'm from areas.
Speaker 1: When you find me, tell your club. But let let's talk about that. Whenever you want. I want to come have a drink, and I want to come. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Do the hall experience? I sink CARDI b you feel me? James Harden like, what like, I'm blow blood?
Speaker 1: Can I come?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think the next time. I I think I'm gonna be there next weekend. I think we have we're working on a big booking. Next weekend. I can't say, but yeah, next weekend, I'll be there Saturday. It's hot right now. How long is that dry? It's like ten hours, twelve hours?
Speaker 1: Fuck that.
Speaker 3: Shit got to stop the interview to tell you about our family at odd Socks. That's right, the most comfortable socks in the world. Ladies and gentlemen. Go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code bootleg cav or bootleg. Both promo codes work. You'll save twenty percent out of checkout. Twenty percent off. These are the odd socks basics, all right. Now you can get like a pack of all black, pack of all whites. Of course, they got all kind of crazy licenses.
Speaker 1: Wwe, Cheech and Chong.
Speaker 3: They got teenage mutant Ninja Turtles, they got SpongeBob SquarePants, brouh. Look they got the SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty Draws. Yeah. Now you don't want Crabs, but you do want mister Crabs underwear because these are fire, all right. So look, go to odd socksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootleg. Save twenty percent off of checkout. And yeah, listen, trust me when I say most comfortable socks you ever put on your fucking feet and the most comfortable box of briefs.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Man? All right?
Speaker 3: Oddsoxofficial dot Com purple code Bootleg, Save twenty percent off of checkout, great gift and just treat yourself, all right. Also got a shout out to our family at King Palm. Now, if you guys don't know about King Pom, King Palm is all natur row baby, Yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a tote or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, you're into King Palms, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now, this is a terping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Poms. Baby, you already know what it is and if you go to kingpoms dot com, Kingpom dot com, kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout half off at checkout, fifty percent off. If you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kinds of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all. What are we talking about? Save fifty percent off king promo code below. It's either bootleg or boutleg calf these promo codes that might have had her try both of them, a right one of them.
Speaker 1: We get you fifty percent off. God damn it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, let's get back to the interview. So where do you want to take Little Blood TV?
Speaker 2: Honestly, that Joe Rogan bad right, So it's not just about Little Blood TV. It's talker media is what we focus on. Love Blood TV is a show under Talker.
Speaker 1: It's one of the shows. It's one of the shows we also have, he says.
Speaker 2: She say shout out to my brother Little Goofy and my sister Haley. They have a dope ass show on our channel, on our platform. It's called he says. She say, when you all get a chance to tweak on it. But I want a Joe Rogan back. We want that, Joe, Yeah, we want it. We want it. You can't come pay Little Blood. You gotta pay Talcer Media.
Speaker 3: You know you want somebody to come and just bag you out for the company. Yeah, So for you is it? Because again, I feel like you're gonna get to a point where you're gonna have to hit the road.
Speaker 1: We already do that.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say, because there's I just saw you backstage at what show? Were you backstage at? Jeeperico?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Je Roucci. Yeah. But I do feel like, and this is a conversation I've be having with Gaza, we just hit the road. Have you seen Gazi's podcast studios building?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah for sure. Matter of fact, I'm shot out Gazi. I was just having a hard conversation with Ghazi about doing something.
Speaker 1: Business with him with that. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna start doing like an episode a week out there Okay, cool, but I think that the there's gonna be to like expand unfortunately it's not a lot of people going to the Bay unless they're going to do something. That's what I told I tell like I told Gazi, I said, people are coming to the bay and they got a tinerary. So it's like hard to squeeze in a two hour long form conversation into that itinerary as opposed to like people living in La New York, right right, right, you know what I'm saying. Have you noticed, like have you ran into that issue where it's like, shit, I could do an interview with this person, but I only got twenty minutes or.
Speaker 1: You know, honestly.
Speaker 2: And all pressures due to God, bro, Like, but if you know me and people like really like they people are really not giving me like that, like people changing schedules to do my shit, like.
Speaker 3: Or even just like access to certain guests that you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so shout out now, no shout out my brother no, no Mills's you ever heard of him?
Speaker 1: Who from Boston? Millies? Yeah? Millies?
Speaker 2: My bad. My brother Nano had called me like, hey, bro, you want an interview? Bro?
Speaker 1: He fuck with y'all, you know, I told him about it, wool, like yeah where he at here in La. We drove right up, knocked it out, got you so you'll do you're traveling. But I need the bootleg calves, you feel me?
Speaker 2: I need the atoms, Like give me the game, bro, Like I'm a student of this shit, like y'all are who I study, Like I pay attention to y'all. I watch all shit, watched a million dollars worth the games, like I'm studying y'all. And if if y'all not giving us the game or y'all not helping it, it's like it's no, it's no point. It's like you feel me, It's it's a bagging and shit for everybody, like everybody. And I hate the gatekeepers that keep the gate closed, like.
Speaker 3: You know yeah no, I mean listen, I didn't even know there was a gatekeeper thing in the podcast world.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a gatekeeper thing anywhere.
Speaker 2: Bro, Come on, you know how that shit go like everywhere it's politics, bro, people play and it's weird. But like I said, it would have been boosy of you. It wouldn't have it wouldn't have costed you nothing, like or if you would have been like, nah, fuck love blood And you know, are you talking to little Russell not even bringing it up? Like damn, I fuck with blood shit? Like I think he got a dope. You feel me like you couldn't have said nothing. You get what I'm saying. Like and by you just giving a nigga his flowers, that opened up. Oh well you think you need it? Y'all know you dope? Its fucking music and have you go tap in? You feel me like that type of shit. And what I mean by gatekeepers, it's like Nigga, the bootleg Cavs.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 2: Drink champs, you know, the household names. You guys are the you know, the gatekeepers. That's how I look at it. And and like I said, it's on you guys. And I'm not saying just go find some random motherfuckers. Oh you know, I'm gonna put you on my shit. No, I see you working, I see you see what you fucking around. Come on, let's be let's network. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think for you, you're just gonna have to hit the road a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm ready and we do that.
Speaker 3: We do that because I think I think the thing about like, like I said, like the tour, I feel like to tour routing has changed a lot as to where like there's not as many rap tours as there used to be. There's a lot of people doing spot days, there's a lot of people hopping on bigger tours. But like I feel like even like five, six, seven years ago, there was just everybody with tour and I feel like the touring should just kind of slowed down. And I just think the opportunit unity to like sit down with a lot of people in the bay is gonna It's gonna kind of You're gonna be kind of running a one leg race initially. So what you're gonna have to do is make the ship pop, move around, do the bay shit. If you gotta go to la if you gotta go to Atlanta, if you gotta go here, you gotta go here. And then Little Blood TV becomes the destination to where now it's like, oh, not if I'm going to Cali, we gotta go to the bad we have to go sit down with Oh it's a forty five minute flight, it's a six hour drive. So now you're amongst Okay. If I'm planning my press run, I know, I have to go to California and not just go to sand And I think that's the goal of what Gods He's trying to do is like have a whole infrastructure of media outlets that is San Francisco based to where it's like cool. Now when you come to the Bay you can go do Little Blood TV, Bootleg Cavs.
Speaker 1: It's going to be there.
Speaker 3: Uh, and then you know, whatever new shows GAZI develops, because we want to develop some new new shows.
Speaker 1: To populate that floor.
Speaker 3: So I think that's kind of the bigger picture, is like I gotta get this ship super hot, and now people are going to have to come.
Speaker 2: Right right, And that's in mind. You We're only in the year right, you know what I'm saying, So you.
Speaker 1: Should do way more.
Speaker 3: I would love to see you do more show with athletes because I think the Marshall Lynch is dope. I was just like I was just telling somebody, I was like, Yo, why is the Marshall Lynch.
Speaker 1: Done a podcast? Right? That ship would go quick?
Speaker 3: Draymond Green's running it.
Speaker 2: Up right right right right, running it up right right. Well, you know, be small films man, we families.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like if he got on during the it could just be football season. If Marshall were to go the I Am Athlete or pivot route, it'd be the biggest ship in sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be crazy Marshawn because he's like a wonderful kind person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 3: Even Like I was like talking to RJ about I was like, Yo, why doesn't Forty do like drink Champs?
Speaker 1: Forty to be drunk, right.
Speaker 3: Forty to drunk his motherfucker? I know, bro, every time I see Forty he is slurricaned out, you know what I'm saying. Like, I'm like, bro, imagine if Forty sat down with an artist once a week and just they drank their wine because you.
Speaker 1: Know he loves that one. Have you done drink Champs yet?
Speaker 3: Like nah, I mean I'm I almost so I was drink Champs were supposed to do a network, and I was supposed to sign with Noriega as like, because I announced I was going to launch a podcast in probably twenty eighteen, and Noori had hit me and he's like, don't do it yet. I'm putting this network together, and I want to I want you to be one of the first guys we signed and ended up not working out. I kind of like sat on my hands waiting for it to whatever deal to shake out that he was working on I don't want to say with who, but he had like a couple of people he was working on his network deal with didn't end up happening, and I was just like, dude, I'm trying to do my thing, like I'm gonna just do this shit like I got a studio, I got like I got everything I need, you know what I mean. So so yeah, no, but I'm real tight with Nori. That's my dog. But I haven't gone to drink. I mean, I've been to the episodes of Dream Champs off camera. I've hung out and it's a vibe.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: It is a it is a lot of energy. But I think could be dope. I don't think forty's done Dream Champs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I could be wrong. I feel like that would that that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, but no, definitely you're doing your thing. You're on the right path. Man.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that everything's high quality. You know what I'm saying, your team over here is killing the production.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Appreciate so when you hit the road, you just take the light with you, right, No, hell no, we take our whole ship.
Speaker 3: No. But I mean like your set always has the light no matter what. So that's dope.
Speaker 1: So you can just do that ship anyway. Yeah, hell yeah, hell yeah. Talk to me. You're like a little blood to you, Like, hell yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, like you said, marketing and branding, and we're just trying to keep We're trying to be a household name. We're not trying to work going to be. I don't believe in crimer or nothing like that. I believe in manifesting shit. So if I just keep speaking on this ship and manifesting like I manifested this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you guys have such a dope, Like I feel like, you know, I try to have the Stockton guys on my show. I had GB from Modesta on Me World. I had another kid from Modesto that I saw at the Russell's house freestyle and I just invited him up to freestyle. What was that kid's name? He sixteen. He came up here with his dad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's raw, he got dreads fire. Yeah, he's raw as fucked. Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 3: But I think that, like there's so much going on just in northern California that like it's nice that you have a dope platform to.
Speaker 1: Like some of them Ally Hoops too, for.
Speaker 3: Sure, because I think I think this does a good job to.
Speaker 2: Me, brother with this for sure, ship care brojorship meet with the Freddie gibbsh it bro. So I'm just safe for sure. And you know I'm thought me not Ali Hoops bro, because I'm a dish. You.
Speaker 3: You weren't the only person I can till that day. I forget who else it was. I'm the only person that caught you. I mean, I wasn't not sick.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I will he has drinking his head. Fuck these bitches that doesn't sick.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, it was.
Speaker 3: I had to make sure I knew what kind of night it was going to be. I had to get my rest. I had to get my rest. It was going to be a night I need them Ali hoops man.
Speaker 1: And I thought you some Ally's too, man. Yeah, I gotta come out here. That's crazy. Was going to come with me too, right now, he was gonnas he's out finally. What was it about a year?
Speaker 3: A little under a year was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was gonna come. I said, nah' the hater.
Speaker 3: Hey, there's the reason why I have that plaque there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, camera, I said, let me go, Philly, my first man, let me go see.
Speaker 1: I love my brother man, he's a great guy. Many definitely definitely happy home. Man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you pulling up. What's the I G? What's the personal I G?
Speaker 1: Third world?
Speaker 2: A little Blood three R d w O R l d l o l b l o D. That's if you want some dope ass music. You feel me, you're gonna follow that pasge boom Little Blood TV is my podcast page l I l B l o o d TV. That's the podcast page. Talccer Media t h A k U R and me d I A. That's what you get all of he says. She says, the everything you need to know about Love Blood whatever gonna Talker Media, you tap in with them for management, whatever the case you need me to do. Talker media, hoopert Jones, I got a question before we leave, Okay, so we don't charge people right for podcasts.
Speaker 1: We've done that.
Speaker 2: We be turning down money and shit, I've never taken money. Yeah, Like is that a thing like from from your standpoard?
Speaker 3: Okay, now, I don't think it's a thing amongst like the platforms that are respectable.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: There are definitely platforms that are I don't think have high integrity.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay. My thing is.
Speaker 3: If my co sign is worth like, like if if you could pay me for my coat sign?
Speaker 1: What's my coat sign? Where? Right?
Speaker 3: Right? Like? You know what I'm saying, right right? You know I've turned down a lot of money, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: We do too. We don't you feel me?
Speaker 3: I have people offer me thousands of dollars. It'll be a different I'll click on the link and I called King Pom. No, what is it like it's a sponsor sponsorship? That's different? Oh yeah, well we sponsored up over here. Shout out to Hardin, Shout out to King Pom. Shout out to Blue Shoe odd Socks. You got my odd sox right there right, l RG Clothing, that's right? Who else is sponsoring the podcast these days? My bookie, if you want to gamble, you know. I mean, listen, y'all watch the commercials. You know, right, No, I take the sponsorship, but you can't pay me to get on.
Speaker 2: My ship, right right, right, right right, yeah, because we don't do that either.
Speaker 3: I'll do favors, like if somebody I know hits me and I respect them and they're like, hey, I just signed this kid. He's dope. Can he come on the show? I was like Kenny freestyle a lot of times. It's like the more up and coming, like raw talent, I have them do the freestyle thing. Okay, okay, okay, because it doesn't you know, the interview might not make sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I do favors, right, But I won't.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 1: I haven't taken money now, right.
Speaker 3: I figured there was a small point in time though, where I was on a terrible gambling binge. I was down like thirty k and I remember telling my boy David, I said, man, I might just start taking some money.
Speaker 1: But I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it, so the only time I thought about it, right, the New York Jets beat the Bengals in like Week seven with Mike White as the starting quarterback, and I lost like fifteen grand and I was like, yeah, gambling is bad. Yeah, thank god it's not legal. Well, look it doesn't matter where. Actually, gambling isn't terrible. If you go to my bookie and you use the promo code Bootleg and you sign up and yeah, I'm a user, you know.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's a fucking gambler. Gotta love it anyway.
Speaker 3: Appreciate you pulling up man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. King Boom, he appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean.
Speaker 1: Now listen, y'all.
Speaker 3: When you in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that taxi, tell them to take you to har Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, you walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right. They got the craziest selection to premium cannabis you'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud Tenders.
Speaker 1: You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just smells amazing.
Speaker 3: They got their own fucking scent.
Speaker 1: Literally, you get.
Speaker 3: Into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like Hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website, Hardeanlas Vegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you'll pull up. Tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Look they got these things in there, man, these Moon Rock pre rolls that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to hard Dean. All right, you gotta go fuck with Hard Dean man. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Thank y'all, man. I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview though.
Speaker 1: Much love