Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, Garrett, what do you bring you to us today?
Speaker 2: I'm bringing you and I want to call phone tap our listener. Nicole is doing all the work here. She is going to play the phone tap on her boyfriend Evan. Now Nicole every weekend is babysitting for her sister. She drops all her plans and she goes and babysits for her sister's kid. Now Evan, on the other hand, he planned a nice roman to get away for this weekend. So Nicole said, why don't we pull the I have to babysit again for my sister card and we have a phone tap.
Speaker 1: Wow, someone's gonna get all pissed off here, which is fabulous. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: We love the I want to call because we kind of sit back and let you do all the work, because you're definitely more believable than us. Today's phone tap. Let's listen in.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, Ed, what's up? Nothing? Just to get in some reports done? Do you have a second, Yeah, I got a minute.
Speaker 3: Okay, I actually just called the hotel and I had I had them canceled our reservation. Why I have to cancel because I have some stuff to do this weekend.
Speaker 1: So what could be more important? I mean, we've been looking forward to this. Why would you do this?
Speaker 3: Because my sister is so bogged down with her kid, you know, and it's hard to take care of a four year old.
Speaker 1: Oh? Whoa, your sister is more important than us?
Speaker 3: No, but I mean she really really needs help with Tommy right now?
Speaker 1: Who cares about Tommy. We haven't been on a vacation in months. We've been looking bored to this. Your sister can find somebody else to watch your kid.
Speaker 3: It's really important.
Speaker 1: No, us having sex in a foreign location that is important. Watching your nephew is not. There are millions of teenagers. Your sister could call.
Speaker 3: We can always reschedule. You can't reschedule a kid.
Speaker 1: And I'm just reeping proud on the weekend for months. How about if we.
Speaker 3: Don't cancel, we just go ahead and take Tommy with us on the trip.
Speaker 1: No, that would everything.
Speaker 3: I can just think about it. It'll solve that problem. It'll solve our problem. We can still do the trip, and I can still spend time with our nephew. We can just babysit while we're on the trip.
Speaker 1: How are you gonna be babysitting the kid when we're naked having sex all day? Because that was the plan. Remember, we'll just have to.
Speaker 3: Switch our plans a little switch.
Speaker 1: Our plans to when are we gonna that's the plan? When? When do you envision this happening? What you're gonna send the kid out for ice? We have maybe thirty seconds for a quickie.
Speaker 3: We can we can't.
Speaker 1: We get back home, so we know. No, that kid is he's a law a child. He hates me. He he physically he hates me. He does. He's kicked me in the nuts at least three times, and you know what he's doing. I hate him. I Am not gonna let them four block me this weekend.
Speaker 3: All right, you really need to put family first here.
Speaker 1: I want to have a romantic relationship with my girlfriend this weekend.
Speaker 3: This a really good time to kind of practice like being a family, like what it would be like if we had kids, Like this could be a really good time to what are you You're never.
Speaker 1: Even talking about marriage?
Speaker 2: You kid?
Speaker 3: You really calmed down?
Speaker 1: I hear how I sound. I'm pissed off. My girlfriend is picking her four year old nephew over me. This is insane. When we start watching Sethon the Street and sponge Bob all weekend.
Speaker 3: It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is the end of the world. You're not even in my shoes right now. We haven't had sex in three weeks. I'm tired of waiting. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Just waiting another week is not going to change. It's not the end of the world.
Speaker 1: You're making yourself.
Speaker 3: You are acting like a child. You are acting like.
Speaker 1: A four years I'm really mature. You're mature.
Speaker 3: Do you hear yourself?
Speaker 1: Are you hear yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Really? Really?
Speaker 3: Are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Are really?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Are we doing this? Are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Evan?
Speaker 3: I need to talk to you like an adult.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you talk to me like an adult.
Speaker 3: I need you to listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, we listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, Evan, my name is Garretthone. Elvis turned in the morning show and you just got phone tapped. What your your girlfriend Nicole wanted to play a phone tap on you?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're definitely getting the handcuffs and the feather tonight.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all PARTI. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show