Speaker 1: Well, we're broadcasting in the Adam Schiffol of Humanity today, and that, of course would be New York City. But we are here for a very good reason and a worthwhile reason. Erica Kirk will be stopping by our studio. Charlie finished a book. Charlie Kirk finished a book before he passed away, about a month before he passed away, called Stop and the Name of God. Why honoring the Sabbath will transform your life? Now you think about it, it is one of the most difficult things to do to commit to once a week. Could you turning off your phone, your computer, your technology, your devices and everything that we've become so addicted to, and actually living in the moment with your family and resting one day a week. As you know, God spent six days creating the heavens and the earth and rested on the seventh day.
Speaker 2: And if you know anything.
Speaker 1: About the Sabbath, or if you watch the Chosen as many times as I have, Shabat shalom, you know what that means. But you know, basically rejecting everything modern life, the busyness of life, and getting quiet and introspective and prayerful and present with your family and reconnecting with your family and your friends and not and not finding an excuse.
Speaker 2: Not to do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he has a whole you know, chapter in this book where he you know, explains, you know, he basically is like a salesman. You overcome every objection somebody would have in terms of well, not doing this. And I'll talk to Eric about that. He said something really really incredible in this He said, the Sabbath cuts through the fog. It calls us all back, It rehumanizes us. It's not just an idea. It's not just a rest day for the religious or nostalgic. It's God's answer to answer to a culture spinning out of control. And I will tell you that the culture is spinning out of control, and you see it before your very eyes. We see the madness. We report on it every day, and you know, I'm even watching, you know, people that are supposed to be, you know, part of our movement, spiraling out of control constantly and getting more radical, more extreme.
Speaker 2: Than ever before.
Speaker 1: You know, years ago, on this program, Linda, you might recall I had predicted this soon everybody will have their own talk show. Doesn't mean what they have to say is worthwhile and you know, the one bit of advice if I would say to people and apply the standard to me too. But you've got to let your God given common sense, you know, help you determine what is worthy of bringing into your mind and your heart and into your way of thinking and viewing the world. And it's not just about politics, you know, mind, body, spirit, world.
Speaker 2: We're all these things, right.
Speaker 1: We're now more involved in health and wellness and fitness and nutrition, not lend the type of nutrition because that's garbage, and longevity. And you know, I love what Gary Breker says, if you live five more years, the odds of you living past one hundred go up exponentially. I'm not sure the world wants me for a hundred years, to be perfectly blunt. But putting all that aside, I'm not going to get in the in the gutter with some people. And what they're saying the left is insane enough. But when I hear and listen to some people that claim to be MAGA and Trump supporters, and the things that they utter are so insane, you know, I would just urge you. You know, there's certain things. If you hear somebody that's racist, that's probably a good indication that they're not worth your time. If somebody is a white nationalist, they're probably not worth your time. If they praise Adolf Hitler, they're probably not somebody that's worth your time. If they're if they're virulent anti Semitic, you know, hatred. If they have a virulant anti Semitic hatred, they're probably not worth listening to, and so on and so forth. Or you know, if they have bizarre conspiracy theories that you know darn well in your heart, or just you know, off the charts insane, or you know, just pure character assassins, you know, or you know what one litmus test could be. Linda, you can go, you can ask Roc. I like Rock, that's my my AI of choice.
Speaker 2: I think it's first time I say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've said it many times, and you know I have, but maybe you know, it's especially when it comes from the people that claim to be most maga.
Speaker 2: You know, just ask Rock.
Speaker 1: If they're famous people or relatively famous or infamous, whatever they think they are, what have they said that's negative about Donald Trump? M you know you're gonna get flooded in with Oh, maybe they're not who they say that they are. Maybe they're just Johnny cum Lately's and maybe they're fickle, and maybe they're not really the people that share your values, because I don't care if it's foreign policy or economic policy, which the president's talking about will play part of it later in the program. Those are the principles I deeply believe in. I've always been a movement conservative conservative. There have been instances where, you know, this radicalism emerges within our ranks. Remember the John Birchers, go back to the John Birch Society. You can take it back that far.
Speaker 2: William F. Buckley, the likes of William F.
Speaker 1: Buckley, the likes of Rush Lumbaugh at the time, you know, rejected that way of thinking, that conspiratorial mindset, and they move Dawn.
Speaker 2: You know, there was a part of.
Speaker 1: Tap Buchanan's message that resonated with some conservatives for a brief period of time. There was a time that a guy like by the name of David Duke tried to claim he was a Republican. I want no part of those people in this movement period.
Speaker 2: End of sentence.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard to have a little bit of discernment in your life. And I think with the limited time we all have to watch and to listen because we all have busy lives. I would just say it's not that hard to figure out now if you're watching or listening just for pure entertainment purposes. People that are out of their mind, that's a different story, you know. But do you really want to bring poison into your heart and mind? Because it's not my choice in my life, and then I recommend that highly for others. Anyway, So Erica will join us in studio. We're looking forward to that. There is a lot of new we're going to get to today, not the least of which is the insanity of the crazy left in this country.
Speaker 2: And we do have this.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that the president is he's going to give twelve billion dollars to farmers. Farmers in large part because of the I would mention two industries, in particular, the farmers and for example, people in the textile industry. There have been people that have been unfairly hurt because the President has had to fight a battle that he inherited, which is America being ripped off. And to do that, there's a transitional period where maybe tariffs are putting extra burdens on farmers or other industries. And that's what that's what today's that's what today's little summit at the White House is really all about. But remember what I'm predicting here, and I would say, let's see where we are. Let's see where GDP growth is at the end of the second quarter of next year. And everything that the president has put in place is everything I have watched and witnessed that works every single time it's tried.
Speaker 2: Every time you cut taxes. John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy did it. Ronald Reagan did it. Donald Trump did it. In his first term, you see massive economic growth. In the case I'll use Reagan as as one dramatic case. He dropped the top marginal rates from seventy to twenty eight percent. That resulted in the longest period of peacetime economic growth in history. Twenty one million new jobs were created. Okay, that was a huge success. It didn't make it into the bloodstream of the economy for a full eighteen months, which is why he did not do well in the midterms. Now, I am I believe that the president's actions have taken rocket fuel to Reagan's model. Not only did he pass the largest tax cuts in history, but he also left enough runway for it to start getting into the bloodstream of the economy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then the rocket fuel comes from the trillions and trillions of dollars in committed investments in manufacturing, bringing back automobile manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing for example, semiconductor ship manufacturing, seeking.
Speaker 2: You know, rare earth minerals.
Speaker 1: Then you add more accelerant to the process by energy dominant policies that the President's adopted. Well, it's already resulting in the lowest gas prices.
Speaker 2: Now that we've had in nearly five years.
Speaker 1: Nationwide average for regular gas is now and thirty seven states it's below two seventy five a gallon. That's a major tax cut for Americans. When many Americans that pay taxes realize and if you're in the service industry, no tax on tips, or if you work a forty hour week job, no tax on overtime, you know, in some cases that's going to be a ten twelve thousand dollars raise in your pocket that you will be able to hang on to. And people will start feeling that April fifteenth, Not everybody's feeling it today. It has to get into the bloodstream of the economy. He has to undo the damage that he inherited. It took a while to get the one big beautiful bill passed. It took a while to you know, undo the horrible green new energy scam deals of Biden and Harris negotiating all of these trade deals so that countries wouldn't rip us off. Yeah, short term pain, long term gain. That's why we work out right, for that very reason. Short term. Yeah, my muscle's hurt, short term, My leg's hurt. Short term. Okay, Then all of a sudden, Oh, you start losing weight, you start getting more fit. Oh, I'm building muscle. I looked pretty good in that shirt. Never looked good in that shirt before. Whatever it happens to be. So the lowest price now at least four states now gas is below two dollars a gallon. Prices get this as low as a dollar sixty nine a gallon in Colorado. You know, gas buddy, You know it says that the national average now has below three dollars a gallon, and it's actually below three dollars a gallon in thirty seven states, below two dollars and seventy five cents a gallon in twenty two states below two point fifty a gallon in five states and four states below two bucks a gallon. Okay, when you were paying four and four to fifty a gallon for gasoline, that's a tax increase. Now on the issue of immigration, you know people, you know Democrats think I gotta tell.
Speaker 2: A funny story.
Speaker 1: So because I came in over the weekend, ended up going to church yesterday, After church, I go to this, you know, little restaurant, get my little steak and eggs on for breakfast because they ate the same thing every day.
Speaker 2: And guess who was in the restaurant, Wendy, Linda.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to audibly guess audibly Sean who was in the restaurant? Sean who is in the sewan? Thank you had this lady come, Sean, Thank you for all you do for Israel.
Speaker 2: Recent smart woman, smart woman? Uh, Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 1: I walk up and up to the table, Mike, Senator Schumer, who's your favorite cable host in the entire country.
Speaker 2: You didn't call him chucky? Nah, I was nice. I was playing.
Speaker 1: You know, this is the difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals, you know, see me in New York and they're like, you can see it's discernible rage and hatred, and they're triggered. And I couldn't have been nicer to him, even offered to buy his security in him, you know, Breck. But you know they they graciously declined. I don't know if you can actually mean, they may not by law be allowed to have no idea.
Speaker 2: They do it all the time. The taxpayers, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Well, but I do that all the time. You've seen me do this. I have, and you see the reaction. You begged me not to.
Speaker 1: That's correct, And I'm like, you kill them with kindness, and you're not the monster.
Speaker 2: I mean, what do they do?
Speaker 1: They run around, you know, twenty four to seven claiming we're Hitler and Stalin and Mussolini and we're racist and Nazis and fascists and all this crap. I'm so sick of it, by the way, and they're still doing it.
Speaker 2: This is all weekend long.
Speaker 1: That's all they've been doing. Like, I can't take it anymore. And by the way, it's not effective. They have to hope the economy tanks, they have to hope them voting for the largest tax increase in history works and hurts the economy. They have to hope that people are mad that Donald Trump gave them no teme on tips, overtime and social security. They have to for them to win the economic argument, they have to hope everything flops. The problem is it's kind of like a squared B, squared C squared supplyes that economics works. You know, the worst part of being in New York during the Christmas season is it's busy. There's too many people, there's too many crooks. Mam Donnie's in charge, and we'll we'll get into this on the other side. I mean, I don't know if you saw Mam Donnie's message, and now he's trying to, you know, give people advice how to deal with ice no wonder. Tom Holman says the attacks and threats against ice age agents are now up a whopping two thousand percent. I'll explain all of this. Also, Erica Kirk on Charlie's last book. He finished it a month before he was assassinated. She'll join us in studio. Also tonight on Hannity at Nine's that DVR, Doctor Oz will explain the medicaid fraud in Minnesota, ignored by Tim Waltz and others. Quick break, Welcome back, We'll continue Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: This is not a public school, we can say.
Speaker 3: It working every day to remember the forgotten man. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Twenty five Now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to join us. At the top of the hour, Erica Kirk will join us. One month before Charlie Kirk was assassinated, he wrote his last book, and it's called Stop in the Name of God. Why Honoring the Sabbath will transform your life? And maybe to some of you, I've read the whole book cover to cover. Maybe to some of you it's a radical idea. Oh, I'm going to unplug my phone. Linda, how many hours of the twenty four hour day over the course of the time we've worked together, do you get, you know, me sending out texts.
Speaker 2: I'm answering a text from you right now. It's actually really annoying in front of me. What do you want to ask? But the point is it's kind of hard. Now. The interesting part of it is Charlie overcomes.
Speaker 1: Every objection you might have what if the president calls is one of them, which is a little applicable to me because I do talk to the president. You know, we have a professional relationship, and then we've known each other for thirty years, and so I love talking to the President. He's very I entertain him.
Speaker 4: Listen, anytime you're not available to talk to mister Trump, I can handle that for you.
Speaker 2: He and I get along splendidly.
Speaker 1: I have the one that introduced him to you. I'm the one that got the family photo for you.
Speaker 2: Have that sabbath. I would take that off your plate, mister president. I am here to help.
Speaker 1: But you know, just the idea of focusing on the now and living in the present and being with your family, I mean, and not thinking about work or not allowing your mind to worry. It's really an incredible book and it can be transformational if you adopt the practices of it. Erica will talk about it with us in the next hour of the program.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I want to remind you is unfortunately there's a lot of evil in this world. As we all know, it's all too common. Everybody needs a home security system, and for over a decade now, simply save home security has been on this program, and what I love about them is, like you know, every six months they got some new technology that they've added to their coverage and the most proactive. It's the best security system on the market and the best bang for your buck on top of it. And for example, you know you might have a reactive home security system. What would that be, mister and missus Smith, This is your alarm company calling. Somebody just broke into your house.
Speaker 2: I'm in my house.
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 2: You know? I'm falling and I can't get up. I mean at that point, it's too late. It's too late. I mean, come on, that is not modern technology.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll simply say they have active guard outdoor protection, which is amazing. They have their AI security cameras which are amazing. The second somebody they have their live monitoring agents, the second somebody steps onto your property, those agents will instantaneously be alerted. For about a buck a day, you have a twenty four hour, seven day a week security guard at your house, they get alerted. They can talk to these people in real time. By the way, it would be like this, Uh, Linda McLaughlin, I can see you under that mask, with that baseball cap on you are trespassing on Sean Henry's property, and they'll put the spotlights on in real time, they'll talk to you in real time, they'll warn me that you're near me in real time, and they'll call the police in real time to arrest your ass and throw you, you know, in the Pokey oh Man. Anyway, it's rough read, but that's what simply safe does they really? That's that's proactive security. You need it for yourself and your family. Here's the best part, monitoring for about a buck a day. It's like having your own security agent right, you know, around the perimeter of your home. Also, fifty percent off any new system, one of the best prices of the year. Go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. One word, simply save dot com slash Hannity and protect your family. And there's no safe like simply safe. I am apoplectic. I'm livid over this issue of immigration the Trump DHS we just learned over the weekend located sixty two thousand and I know of this matters to you illegal children who were used to cross the border or cross the.
Speaker 2: Loan during the Biden years.
Speaker 1: When they said the border was closed and the border was secure, and it wasn't. And they were even opening up holes with bulldozers to help illegals into the country. And by the way, this is on top the Biden administration lost track at nearly four hundred thousand kids. Tom Holman said, three hundred and twenty thousand over the weekend. So the president already has saved over sixty two thousand children's lives. Some of these children were being sex trafficked, they found them. Some were enforced labor, they found them. Some were being mistreated, They found them too. And he said, I can't even discuss some of the mistreatment that we found out about President Trump proves why he's the greatest president in my lifetime. And then the you know, insane liberal left gets mad when he talks about people involved in ripping off the country like in Minnesota, and doctor Oswell talk about it later in the program today, he said, the Democrats are complicit. For four years this has happened, sex trafficking, historic highs, children crossing the border, historic highs, migrant deaths crossing the border, historic highs. Quarter of a million Americans dead from fentanohl under Biden because of his open borders. Everyone wants to talk about. Wow, they did a double tap hit on that boat. After ABC even reported that the guys were trying to retrieve the drugs and get back in the boat. Two hundred ninety one thousand illegals crossed that border were never given future court dates, according to the Inspector General report out last year. I mean, this is unbelievable now because, in honor of being in New York City for a day, I am leaving tonight immediately when my show is over, I am getting out of town. I'm going back to the free state of Florida. Anyway, your mayor elect in this this Adam schiffol of the city which I'd never even liked to visit anymore, is offering. Oh, by the way, I saw Mark Simone today. The Mark Simone came in the studio and I love Mark and Marcia. I told you you'd be back. I'm like, I'm back for Erica Kirk. I'm not back for you. I'm not back. I don't own a home in New York. I have no place to stay, so I'm like, I'm a homeless person. He didn't no, but Mam Donnie said last week he announced that he's going to allow the homeless encampments to be rebuilt all over the city. I'm like, oh, that's great news. You know, people defecating, urinating, shooting up and just try out what we know is a failure anyway. So moron, Zoron, you know Cammi Mumdani Marxist Mumdani offering advice to illegal immigrants on how to evade ICE. He gave the video message on Sunday calling on the illegal immigrants to stand up to the federal agents and to know your rights. Now, understand and put it in context. And this context actually matters because Tom Holman announced also that there is a twelve one hundred percent ICE officers threats are up twelve hundred percent. Now, you can't tell me that the insightful and dehumanizing rhetoric of the left is not contributing to all of this. And then zoron the moron Kami Mamdani Marxist Mumdani offering advice to illegal immigrants on how to evade ICE in this video message, and this is what he said.
Speaker 4: Last weekend, ICE attempted to raid Canal Street and detain our as mayor I'll protect the rights of every single New Yorker, and that includes the more than three million immigrants who call the city their home. But we can all send up to ICE if you know your rights if you encounter ICE. These are the things that every New Yorker should go first. ICE cannot enter into private spaces like your home, school, or private area of your workplace without a judicial warrant signed by a judge. If ICE does not have a judicial warrant signed by a judge, you have the right to say I do not consent to entry, and the right to keep your door closed. Sometimes ICE will show you paperwork that looks like this, and I tell you that they have the right to arrest you.
Speaker 3: That is false.
Speaker 4: ICE is legally allowed to lie to you, but you have the right to remain silent. If you're being detained, you may always ask am I free to go repeatedly until they answer you. You're legally allowed to film ICE as long as you do not interfere with an arrest. It is important to remain calm during any interaction, but ICE for months do not impede their investigation, resist arrest or One last thing New York is a constitutional right to potus, you're not there. We will protect that way. New York will always welcome hooks, and I will fight each and every day to protect and support and celebrates use.
Speaker 1: Now the problem is how many, And this is where the left now finds themselves. And my little conversation with Chucky Schumer, what was the cause of Biden, you know, losing? I'm like, well, he didn't run in the end because he didn't know what day of the week it was. But put up all that aside is like, the economy is Democrats literally affordability, affordability.
Speaker 2: It's beginning to get more affordable every day. Now.
Speaker 1: We're not where we need to be because Biden screwed everything up so bad and it's going to take time, as they keep pointing out, for the tax cuts and for the trillions in committed manufacturing investment and for energy benefits that all of us are experiencing now, to get fully into the bloodstream.
Speaker 2: Of our economy. It's going to take time.
Speaker 1: But the Democrats have to cheer for higher taxes because that's what they voted for, the largest tax increase in history. This is your modern left wing, radicalized Democratic party. Then they have to cheer for failure at the border. And meanwhile, we have more stories to share with you. An illegal alien from Honduras stabbed a guy on a light rail train in Charlotte, North Carolina. When do they get held accountable because they hold us the border was closed and the border was secure. Or another illegal immigrant with a history of drunk driving behind bars finally for allegedly causing a fiery head on crash while inebriated in San Diego that killed an eight year old girl and injured seven others. Last week we told you about the illegal from Gavin Newsom's United Socialist Utopia California. Just like in the case of Florida, my free state, where three people were killed. You know, they had a truck driver killed. This what this newlywed couple in Oregon again commercial driver's licenses. They're granting two illegals, just like they're giving all these benefits medical. Why is California the highest tax you know, one of the highest tax states in the country. Why is it doing so poorly economically? Well, it's not that it's not that complicated, you know medical. For example, half the state's forty one million residents now on it, of all berths are medical provided and growing. And California, by the way, the largest population of illegals. Well, if they have the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, they're still paying four ninety nine a gallon out there for gasoline. Then you have some states paying under two bucks a gallon and many states paying you know, most states paying under three bucks a gallon. I mean, that's a massive tax on people. And then on top of that, they have you know, the largest sales tax, largest income tax, largest gas taxes. And then they have the largest population of illegals. Then they have the largest number of homeless people. Then they have the largest number of people leaving and fleeing and migrating out of there, the largest number eleven million, twenty seven percent foreign born residents now in California, and the largest number of people that live in poverty are in California. Why because they buy into the government. Cradle to gray, womb to the tomb madness. It's insane, It's all these horrible things. Now we have Mamdani giving advice. What do you think is going to happen if people take this advice when confronted by ice, There's going to be a confrontation and every single position that this party now stands for. You know, they didn't want to take out a Rand's nuclear sites. How stupid are you when you have their missile defense system down, and you have their air defense systems down, and they're on the verge of getting nuclear weapons that they promised they will use to destroy Israel and the United States. Well, that's not America. First, tennays you're two pro Israel. Well, I mean, if one rocket was fired into an American city, how would you react?
Speaker 2: What if it was one hundred thousand? What if it was hundreds of thousands? What if a terror group like.
Speaker 1: Hamas, whose own charter calls for the destruction of Israel? You know what if that group, you know, was was pledging to destroy America? What if they killed forty thousand Americans un to day? What would you want your government to do? Why are Democrats not held accountable for the big, big lie? And the lie is that the border is closed and the border is secure, you know, or the big lie they were trying to tell the latest hoks about Piggot Hegseth or you know, the latest thought lie about you know, these the immigrants in this country you know that came from Afghanist They don't know. They're fully vetted and safe. And we're very proud of our system that didn't do you know, Adam Schiff, you know, didn't do a thing.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna you know, Ma'm Donnie.
Speaker 1: When Donnie also tapped a radical who idolizes this cop killer, member of the cop killer of Sada Shakur to advise his administration on public schools. He's picking some real winners, given some real weal winners. Unbelievable ICE officers are now attacks on them and threats on them. I'm twelve hundred percent And why do you think that's happening. But to be a Democrat, you got to support wide open borders. You got to support the highest tax cuts in history. You got to support remember what Kamala warns us, you know, high priced gasoline. That's the cost of democracy in her Green New Deal madness. And we have more natural resources than any country on Earth, and we can be an energy dominant rich country. You know, we talk about energy rich countries all the time. You know, in the Middle East, we could be richer than all of them. ICE is trying to warn Illinois stop releasing violent criminal illegals. We hear about how many people get shot, shot and killed. You know, California doesn't even keep track of illegal immigrants, you know that commit crimes. Why because they don't want the people in California to know the illegal immigrant to kill three people in my home state.
Speaker 2: We found that.
Speaker 1: After he killed the three people, that he had a Washington state commercial driver's license and at California one. And he couldn't read English, and he couldn't read road signs.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable