Speaker 1: I mean that being said, G Depth just got out to me. I don't know what he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: He could he can make take this money's money.
Speaker 1: Geez stands for the game. It don't ease pay Come on. I love that we got G Death fans.
Speaker 2: I liked him, but I don't know if you know. Yeah, I don't think he'd have I don't think he'd got me by the fact, I'm gonna say him.
Speaker 1: Today, welcome home, GDP.
Speaker 3: But uh, I'm not counting on you to come in as a major player.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know him relaxed, get to know your kids. When they said he.
Speaker 4: Was released, I thought I didn't even know he was in jail.
Speaker 3: Brow G Death, Okay, good to see you, mane.
Speaker 1: I love special delivery anyway.
Speaker 4: Chips in your.
Speaker 5: Quality bears are racist. The money turkey stuff I can't tell me.
Speaker 1: Numb, numb, numb, and my tum tum tum. There it is there it is.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dive deep into the pockets of black and sleeper spiracy theories and we finally worked to prove that Shannon sharp wood. In fact, suck some toes it faced with the right toes. Come on, Shannon, we know you got it in. You just do it for the team. My name is David By.
Speaker 3: I'm like sick German. I'm all for sucking toes. I am too. I ain't fighting it. It's a crazy move, but I don't get it. But it's not a first date move. But I recognize that, like everybody date different, everybody wouldn't on the first night. I don't think I would do it before I got some, or at least like the promise of it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about in the first club. Oh I would you would? Okay? Which I mean? I think it's really the beginning of the converse the topic today. No, you can jump in whatever I was like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, we'll intro you more properly, but but feel afraid to chime in whenever you decide work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 4: I'm down sucking toes on the first link.
Speaker 1: I'm not opposed to it.
Speaker 3: I don't think my instinct lends itself to sucking toes, certainly not.
Speaker 1: You're so scary for it, what do you come on? Man, I'm just trying to learn it. I'm just trying to earn it.
Speaker 4: I'm not jumping straight to the toes though. I want you to, like take your shoes off.
Speaker 1: No, it's not the first place my mouth is going.
Speaker 3: Look, even Steph Curry takes layups before he takes half court shots. It's my point, you know what I mean, Like he works his way up to the thing that is his thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's a shot. I think it's a free throw. I think it's a Yeah, I think it's a mid range jumper at best, maybe a turnaround.
Speaker 3: But like, na, man, you feel like across the board, even even a first interaction with somebody, everybody's like, hell, yeah, suck my toes. No doubt in my mind that that's gonna be well received.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean not more or less than the other ship I'm trying to pull off. You want to like for real, body, Yeah, I got a.
Speaker 4: Couple of movies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I feel like it's the first and it's the first day we're going out to dinner.
Speaker 4: Like when she comes over for dinner, she comes over for then, I'm definitely sucking.
Speaker 1: Toe Yeah, if you cross threat, it's all going in each other's mouth. So if you made bowling a's you put in toes of you, that's just what if I had to eat up an appetizer, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna hear, let me get that, let me get a look at them piggiest picks in my mouth.
Speaker 1: That's the order our guest today.
Speaker 3: You already have heard his, uh, his, his bold opinions on toll second and maybe maybe maybe I'm in the minority, and it actually leads us well into the subject of today. But our guest today, he's a phenomenal comedian.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be a bigger fan of him.
Speaker 3: You know him from from uh that damn Michael Jay, you know him from from Comedy Central. You know him from abviod Elementary. He's insecurity, has been all kinds of cool ship hilarious. Dude, give it up for Reggie Conquest.
Speaker 1: Hey, what up? What up?
Speaker 4: What's going on while I've been on that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you you were in the original iteration of the show, back when it was just me in a different corner of my room.
Speaker 1: Change up there, you changed corners of your room. Yeah, I used to be over there. But it's the whole thing that's about progress.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Reggie, you came well, we should say you did not come with this conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: It sort of was.
Speaker 3: It was born of you and Bory looking at each other and building an almost immediate bond in a way that that's hard to articulate how quickly you all sort of like vultron together into a single body.
Speaker 1: You see how he just says that obediate he was going.
Speaker 4: To draw the line separating hisself you all the way, the way.
Speaker 1: You two apes sort of uh monkey up together. It's it's hard to articulate.
Speaker 4: Setting up. I was looking at my camera.
Speaker 1: Is that me?
Speaker 3: But you you came with this conspiracy today, you said, my mama told me dark skinned Nickas is upg uh oh oh yeah. Tell me tell me everything you're feeling right now in this moment.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you believe. I mean me personally. I want to say, for the record, I don't think we've been down since like early nineties. Wow. I think Wesley Snipes came up and it's been a steady.
Speaker 3: Rock even even like Peak Drake era, y'all were still and.
Speaker 1: Then the Meek ship. Here's okay, and you're from Philly. That is tough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I no more. I'm kind of over them. Now get up.
Speaker 5: Rock.
Speaker 2: To be fair, I was laughing at that video, but then I went and did the same thing, like it's easy to sound like a bitch, and he was like, you know what I feel for me at.
Speaker 1: That point, And you're here with kids, I was with grown men. Like it was.
Speaker 4: The same exact tone and everything.
Speaker 1: I'm talking like, I had to take a walk when the Undertaker got beat it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, that was a bad day.
Speaker 1: That was a tough day. Uh. Here's the thing I think that to the Drake of it all, here's what I think about Drake. Great artists, we love him right. Women want to have sex with him. Men don't want to be him. Nah, And that's why I don't think he counts for a take. Niggas want to be Wesley Snipes. Nobody wants to Like I said, I love the guy. Nobody wants to beat Drake. Everybody everybody looks you know what I mean. You see him and you're like, oh, Drake, you're up to your old what are you doing? Spread he go on the bed.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just speaking from just cold, just apologizing the Kendrick.
Speaker 4: Like it's come on.
Speaker 1: That was a big day summer. That was a crazy dark skin. I was like, oh, we got it.
Speaker 4: That was a that's a that's that's a good day.
Speaker 3: I could not I so first, And I want to say this on the record, I didn't care about this beef from the start. From the start, I was like, this is boring. They're just friends like being like I like beef when they beef when it really is about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Langston wants somebody killed behind it.
Speaker 3: I like when a man feels sad after he listens to another man read poems, you know what I mean. Like, I don't want this ship where it's like, oh wow, he rapped, really rapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's burn some bridges.
Speaker 4: I respect that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want somebody's baby mama to get fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's old school.
Speaker 4: That's old school beef.
Speaker 1: That's the worst ship I ever seen on the internet.
Speaker 4: That was is just wild.
Speaker 1: That was the worst thing I seen girls one cup. That's still the worst shit I've ever seen. Like, you hurt my feelings when I was I forgot about that. Yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah man, that's a throwback. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he was meaner to to Floyd Mayweather than he was the Jian rule.
Speaker 1: Oh, Floyd got it bad. The reading thing.
Speaker 3: That the reading thing was pretty like exposing in a way that I still look at Floyd a little funny, you know what I mean, where I'm like, damn, bro, you can't read.
Speaker 2: That's but even even that era, nobody was getting killed. They were just really shitting on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were just real main. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I knew this bad. I knew this wasn't real beef, but I didn't. I was getting into it, okay, getting into it. I was buying into the friendship and the lyrical ship.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't think Drake is coming doing that. I don't think. I think Drake is a foul nigga and he gonna say some problems.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think Drake's gonna make this a rap beef, but I do think he's gonna do something real, like fucking weird and personal and make this way ickier than it currently is.
Speaker 1: Drake also was bested by a dark skinned man. He was he was, he was, but but he bested.
Speaker 3: He bested a dark skin man.
Speaker 4: Steph is done.
Speaker 1: Hey, almost get out of here. I think that is fine. I think Clay.
Speaker 4: Could come back.
Speaker 1: I think Clay could reverse Sammy Sosa. I think he ends up with us. I think that's I think that's a real possibility.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll say is I think that there's a fair argument that a lot a lot of our heroes are on their downturn right he Klay Thompson, Steph Curry. Drake obviously is not at his height of heights. It ain't looking great. Ja Cole's apologizing, but I don't think you all are given enough credit to the way dark skin niggas have been acting a fool as of late as well. I don't think you're acknowledging all of the important players here. Meek Mill is an important mentioned. Draymond Green has truly lost every ounce of him.
Speaker 4: Well see that's all fun and games, that's all, and he lost.
Speaker 1: Himself in the darkness. He's like Darth Vader. Yeah, like come on, yeah, yeah, Like all the things he's doing is just he got if anything too dark.
Speaker 2: Yeah see that's just that's just dark skinned fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: This has always been This has always been my issue with this argument is that at its core, you guys hate us so much.
Speaker 1: I want to be clear.
Speaker 3: I want to be absolutely clear about my lifeanguage.
Speaker 6: I'm furious now you all had us so much that when when Drake acts like a psychopath, you go, this is life skin behavior.
Speaker 1: He's being a little bitch, whatever it is.
Speaker 3: But when Draymond Green arguably does identical ship to identical ship, you.
Speaker 4: Actually you've seen.
Speaker 1: Draymond spread equal on the bed.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. Now, let's be completely honest. You take the dick pic out of the equation. And Draymond Green is going on his podcast and and starting beefs that he ends only when he can like wrestle a dude from the back. It's Drake level behavior, dark skin activities.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's fun, that's dark skin fun.
Speaker 1: Started man, Drake.
Speaker 2: Suspended, He suspended, just I got used to, come on everything, Come.
Speaker 1: On, he's doing the same thing Drake does.
Speaker 4: He's pulling the fire alarm. Yes, I used to really pull every fire alarm in school.
Speaker 1: Exactly did you get you guys suspended? Every time?
Speaker 2: Oh that was like a kink for me back then. That was every time I could not stop pulling fire alarm. At one point in my life, that that's.
Speaker 1: A hilarious stat bro running fire alarm food.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it was. It was insane.
Speaker 1: It is. I get it though, because I see somebody do it and the excitement if.
Speaker 2: That is excitement running laughing, and your on camera they're showing you pull on the.
Speaker 4: Right here, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Whoa, you might be the first cereal fire alarm.
Speaker 2: At one point from like from like seventh grade to like tenth grade.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was a problem. It was a problem.
Speaker 3: What do you remember your last pull? Do you remember like where you were like, hey, I got a chill.
Speaker 1: This this took me over.
Speaker 2: I got I got kicked out of my first high school ninth grade year, and I got sent to another school. And then when I got sent to the worst, the worst school I was ever at, I was like, that's probably chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They were like, we don't even have fire alarms over here. Yeah, we'll let you die in this bitch.
Speaker 3: You pulled the fire alarm, we send the police.
Speaker 4: It's like beginning to the grade. I was like, all right, man, I gotta I gotta cut this habit.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn. They took a great one out the game. That's that sucks.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: It was a problem gone but not forgotten.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we're really gonna try to unpack this so so called dark Skin Niggas is up movement. Y'all are trying to start right now, see it.
Speaker 1: You see what he does, though, Bro, you see what he does and then he's like, I don't understand the lights getting jokes. You tied, dividing, trying to divide and conquered.
Speaker 3: It was a good impression. I'll say that.
Speaker 1: It was a good impression. You nailed my voice. I give you that. And it's only when you do that regularly, regular guide. But then you start to get would be so.
Speaker 3: Called Okay, yeah, I thought I was talking again. I couldn't believe how close the impression was. Uh, we're going to be back with more Reggie conquests more.
Speaker 1: Ma Mama told me.
Speaker 4: It has been oh ship.
Speaker 1: Swallowing up. Have you gone through a time of swallowing where everything was overwhelmed?
Speaker 4: Me? We are back nothing age as well, nothing ages.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that was even that long ago. I don't think that was that long man.
Speaker 3: Are you guys gonna tell me that's that he got swallowed by the dark Skin?
Speaker 1: What's that? How do you defend that moment that one was tough? I don't know, TV. I think I think, yeah, I think that in service of the white lord, the white I think everyone makes the stakes, and I think he's like, I blame that on white Jesus.
Speaker 4: And nothing is aging well, like.
Speaker 7: Ten years, they're gonna call one of us game. They're gonna post a picture, look at him with his too dark skin. Nothing ages well, man.
Speaker 1: And they're taking all our heroes out the game is what I get upset about. I don't I don't know. I don't know, not one white guy who had to get rid of any heroes. I gotta I gotta lose one every six weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like nobody looked up to uh to what's his name?
Speaker 1: It was the producer's name, that Harvey Harvey. Nobody gave a ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody was like, I want to be Harvey Wan.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a distributor.
Speaker 3: You're like, no, I respect that, he's like very famous and successful, but I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: He looks like yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it fucking sucks. I ain't nobody left, oh man, And it's.
Speaker 3: Like more and more, man, they waited to cancel Hugh Hefner the moment he gave out his last cough, you know what I mean, Like they were like he was like and they were like, oh, he's a bad guy. And then he died and so they just get to live with his memory being good the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dark skin Niggas is up, y'all.
Speaker 3: Are y'all are of the belief that this j cole apology, or at least Reggie you suggested that this j cole apology might have been the the the big step forward you needed at least for the.
Speaker 4: Right before summer, Right before summer.
Speaker 2: It's a good look. And then you know, Kendrick is our patchie beard king and uh gives. Yeah, he's a He's a patchy beard king. And I'm following this league.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Kendrick now walks away from whatever this is? Like, does he go and rest? Or you think he's coming back with violence?
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope he comes back. Viol I want him to rip. I still want him to rip whoever's thrown out.
Speaker 1: I also, I mean, I do we do know he loves his rest? Yeah, he loves he loves his rest. He loves taking long breaks, which I do too. Maybe it's the blue in me. I don't. I think it's not just Kendrick though. I think. I think I think it's fashionable to be dark skinned. Maybe we have more dark skinned sexy actors than ever before. Ever damn saying yeah, come on baka some other Africans.
Speaker 3: I will say right now, and I've felt this for a few years. We are very much lacking in the entertainment space. There aren't a lot of great light skinned champions moving and shaking the way that they used to.
Speaker 8: Jesse Williams is down, Michael eli is, Shamar Moore is is long past his his expiration day.
Speaker 1: Terrence Howard UH retired from the game. Retired, Well he did.
Speaker 3: I let's talk about him a little bit. Terrence Howard did retire so that he could explore his uh his solving these major maths sort of breakthroughs. And now he has announced that he's out of retirement because he was in massive debt and in need of money. So he's back acting again, but he ain't doing great.
Speaker 1: Why And because I know you watched the entire interview, what what's with the bangs? Great question?
Speaker 3: He he goes five minutes into the interview without ever addressing them once.
Speaker 2: Uh, and it.
Speaker 1: I think that's a reasonable guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he don't give skit vibes like, No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he I don't think he's funny, like i'd imagine he doesn't like comedy. I don't think so either. I don't think he likes to laugh. Like you never seen him be funny in a movie ever, never, And that's like hard for a Blackmail actor to never have had a comedic role.
Speaker 3: He goes, he goes five minutes into the conversation, never having acknowledged it. And then eventually the interviewer who loves him dearly, like is very obsessed with him, believes very much in everything that he claims to have done. But she kind of goes like, hey, maybe we should tell people why you're wearing a wig, and he goes, Oh, yeah, it's for a role I'm on set.
Speaker 1: And it's like, oh, take it off. You can take it off. This is a two hour interview.
Speaker 3: Take off the fucking wig. You're done for the day.
Speaker 2: Do you think he knew what he was doing, Like, Hey, this is probably gonna run. I feel like he's a ski guy, but I feel like he did, like he does things on purpose to like I think.
Speaker 3: And this is where I start to push back again against what you guys are saying. I think Terrence Howard is an antics guy. I think he was the type to pull fire alarms. And you're not acknowledging how much that wig is just a pulled fire alarm on top of your head.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Terrence Howard. Don't give fire along, fire along. I see him pitches him when he was on like the Cosby Show, like a good kid.
Speaker 1: Or like or in Sunset Park. He's the devil. He's a devil. He's the devil. I'm just saying it. I want to be He's a light skin terror.
Speaker 3: I want to be clear. Terrence Howard does not come from anything reasonable. Terrence Howard Santa Claus. His dad fucking know his dad killed a man in line in front of Santa Claus because he bumped into him while they were waiting to see Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: Almost as if his dad had some type of a page rage.
Speaker 3: They cut in front of them and bumped them, and Terren Tower's dad then pulled out a gun shot the man in front of Terren toward the other person's child and Santa Claus and then did time in prison for it.
Speaker 4: Is this real?
Speaker 1: This is a very real thing.
Speaker 4: Ship never mind, he damn that's crazy. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: He don't come from a goddamn thing. No, no, no, he got it. He got it out the mud from Cleveland, right. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: If he went through that. He's definitely gonna pull fire alarms. He starts fires. He's a fire That's what I'm saying. He's a menace. He's not he's not for play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think he's I think he's a fire kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fire longs was. Fire alarms was all in fun.
Speaker 2: My friends was like do it, do it? We said, get out. I put firearms for everybody. You know, that little distraction and calls. It costs like like seven to ten minutes to get it stopped or sometimes.
Speaker 4: You know, I did it for the people. Terrence Howard started fire just because he wanted people to die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wanted to kill the teachers.
Speaker 3: Again again, you guys, keep moving the the fucking goal post with this. Terrence Howard and Draymond Green, same energy. Terrence Howard, Frankly and Puff Daddy, same energy. Both of them terrorists who are monsters just moving and shaking and pretending like they're not. And you're gonna pretend like we're not. We're not talking about the same types of individuals.
Speaker 4: His name is Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there is. I think there is. There is a foundation of fun and enjoyment that Terrence Howard does not have. Yeah, you don't think he put on that.
Speaker 3: You don't think he did that interview and had a good time sitting there with his leg cross out of this fan.
Speaker 1: I think he said, I am at work. Everyone will take me seriously because such. I don't think he. I don't think he was like this is hilarious, like Diddy would have thought, or Draymond Green would have thought had they had the same wig. I gust he was like, I'm a serious actor. This is my process and this is just a part of it.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I think at some point, because I should note that the film that he's shooting on is a it is actually it's a sixties film where he plays like some sort of gangster in a Muhammad Ali sort of offshoot story. It's like before a fight story. I can't remember what exactly it is, but Kevin Hart is involved.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I audition I auditioned for that. How was it? Oh? I did not get it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I gathered. I don't nobody say I auditioned and they booked.
Speaker 1: It didn't didn't didn't go great. I was supposed to do, was supposed to do a read with Kevin Hard. He couldn't make it.
Speaker 4: Wait, okay, Kevin Hart's involved, right.
Speaker 2: I think I think Terrence Howard did that interview to show I think it's a fuck you the Cat Williams and every black person that thinks that.
Speaker 4: Because it's something.
Speaker 2: It's something there in that wig, like hey, I can wear this wig and still be a scary nigga, Like I could still be a man's man in this wig.
Speaker 1: Maybe I agree with that. I think that I think he thought Empire was a documentary. I think that it's only to scrib Yeah. I think that Terrence Howard put on that wig. I think that wig was subliminal, and I'm saying I think he kept that wig on. I think he did two hours of interview. He should that woman's hands, and then he walked back to Kevin Hart and Samuel L. Jackson and he was like, y'all ain't gonna believe the shit I just did. I don't think he's that silly. I don't think he laughed. I don't think he's that silly.
Speaker 3: But I think he came back and very seriously was like, you know, I wore the wig the whole time, right, and then walked away. And there they were like, this man is a psychopath. Okay, that's the funniest thing that a human being can be, is that level of psychopath.
Speaker 2: I can see him saying that dead seriously, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's so much funnier than coming back and being like, y'all, I ain't gonna believe. No, here's what I think that I'm i'm seeing. Okay, I think I'm starting to see a split, and I'm understanding the dark skinned light skin debate. This is because our humor is based in whimsy and fun. Your humor is, in fact, as you have said yourself, based in true evil. That's what you like is evil. I pride myself on being able to enjoy all kinds of don't do this, but let me finish.
Speaker 3: I impride myself on being able to enjoy all kinds of humor. I will say that Terrence Howard. For me, Terrence Howard is the top of the top of hilarious human beings and on the planet. And if if some of that humor is rooted in devildoom, I'm comfortable with that. You in your corn as a light skinned man, like evil, I do. I I aspire towards it.
Speaker 1: For sure. You are hard.
Speaker 4: That's the difference between light skin and dark skin.
Speaker 1: Fun You want hard, We just want to play a little basketball, hits you in the nuts.
Speaker 2: We want we want like temporary like pain a little bit, like we wanted to go away.
Speaker 1: You want to We want to come up, suck you up a little bit. You want to kill people.
Speaker 3: I don't want to gill be. But if you have like a permanent limp, that's pretty funny. If something I did just made you always walk different, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You see how his eyes has kind of gone cold, even right right.
Speaker 4: Now, that's what they I kind of agree with Terrence, how we're doing that seriously.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, it's come on, man, that's the funniest way you could have done that. I get that, but I need to acknowledge that it's because of the evil that burns inside of his heart.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's a good guy. That's never been my argument. I just think he's the funniest person.
Speaker 4: He's trying to get. But hey, guys, it's okay to wear wigs. Put it. Put on a wig. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know if that's what he thinks. I think he just makes it up as he goes. Nice. It was nice. It is really good.
Speaker 3: It was very pretty. It was a really nice wig. And the woman again, I cannot emphasize this enough. The woman could not admire him more and so she truly addresses it at the five minute mark and it never comes back up again, like there's never an answer he gives where she goes. I have trouble taking this seriously. While you're wearing that wig, she just is like, sir, thank you, thank you, thank you for your brilliance and your time the entire time.
Speaker 1: Now here's the question I have. It's sort of like, is this like like we're talking about degrees of evil within light skinneddness. Do you think light skin, green eyes is what takes you to be the full devil once? Because your light skin with brown eyes still good Man has a family not have tried to invent any new math. You know what I mean, You to light in the devil's playground, but you don't live there. But okay, right, well, here's what a word. Here's what I'll say the word.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'll say, And I'd be curious to hear both of your thoughts on this. I am not a full subscriber that what Terrence Howard is doing with the math is as wrong as we think it is.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, what.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that his math is correct, but I am not a subscriber to it being as wrong as everybody keeps trying to say it is. I actually think he's kind of making a few points even as he's saying a bunch of bullshit around it. Go on, Okay, here's what I'll say. Fundamentally, one times one does not equal to. I understand that is incorrect in the technical sense, right, But what I think Terrence Howard is trying to do in a in a shitty not as intelligent as he thinks it his way. It's challenge us to reconsider how much of this mathematic shit is just rules versus things that are actually true in our everyday experience. So, for example, we were having this debate the other day.
Speaker 1: Zero.
Speaker 3: Where in your life does zero actually exist? The number zero?
Speaker 1: It's the absence of an existence. It's the absence of existence. It's like the color of black being the absence of light. Still it's still tangible.
Speaker 3: But again that's a thing that you're adding a logic too. I'm saying, in your everyday sort of natural experience, where does zero exist?
Speaker 1: Ah? When I have one of something and it goes to none of something? But that doesn't have it.
Speaker 3: So principally, if you're looking at this the way that he argued, argues it through physics, that doesn't stop existing simply because it isn't yours anymore.
Speaker 1: That is just you. This is where you please.
Speaker 2: I can I can feel my my fire alarm.
Speaker 1: Zero right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it as it's it's tough to make sense of some of it. But but I don't think that everything he's saying is completely incorrect. What I will say it's it's wrong, it's technically wrong. Because we've created standardized language for how we talk about math, how we talk about certain ideas, and because we as humans just agreed.
Speaker 1: On that ship.
Speaker 3: Then he's he's absolutely wrong because we've all agreed on it. Stop being a weirdo and trying to break up the party with a new math, Like we're chilling, but like, if we really unpack some of this, he's not wrong in the in what the natural world is, It's just he's wrong about fucking breaking up a party.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you asked me earlier what I am my team Terrence Howard or something along those lines. Yeah, I would absolutely be team Terrence Howard. Okay, I'm I'm I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm rolling with him.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, I like to hear it. See these bombs, they can be repaired.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling with Terrence in the wig Man.
Speaker 4: He's a free, scary man.
Speaker 3: He's terrifying, he's a he's a menace, and and you kind of have to root for It's the it's the fucking Yeah, it's a white Bronco on the fucking freeway, you know what I mean. It's OJ driving with ac. No, he's not a good guy, No you don't. You don't fucking want him to be, you know what I mean, just a free man for the rest of his life. But at the end of the day, you want the Bronco to get away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want him to get away in that situation, and that situation, Oh you want him get away?
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drive ojay drive. And then a few weeks from now you pick him up in like a motel in Memphis and yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You got me. Hey, I want him to be but I wanted him to have that ride.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I I think that that too often, the distinction of light skin people being sensitive sensitive maybe and this Bory made this point is conflated with the fact that we like to be menaces and we don't get enough credit for the menace work that we do.
Speaker 2: Were I think we're forgetting somebody that so on I can't think of, but we're forgetting somebody that's a scumbag, that's.
Speaker 1: Like Chris Breezy.
Speaker 4: Oh I love Chris Brere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's he's a bad guy. Yeah he is.
Speaker 4: I love that dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay, listen I I and we may get pushed back from some of our listeners as it relates to this, This podcast ain't here to yuck.
Speaker 1: You're young.
Speaker 3: If that's who you're into, that's who you're into. I'm not gonna defend his character and I'm not gonna tell other.
Speaker 2: People that I'm talking about this. I'm gonna go see him in June.
Speaker 4: I'm a dancer. I'm definitely going. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I you know, at the end of the day, it is what it is as far as how you pick and choose who you want to go see dance and sing. But but Chris Breezy is an objectively menacing successful person. That's just true. That's true for everybody. We're gonna take a break because David is I think, still figuring out how to get back up in this. But when he comes back, we'll come back and we'll still be talking to Reggie Conquest and more.
Speaker 1: My mama told me, man, we are back ladies and gentlemen discussing the complicated life and times of one Terrence Olivier Howard. Is that his middle name? I don't know. Also, did you talk about the new water? Talk about what he claimed he invented new water? I didn't see new water. The new hydrogen technology. Hydrogen technology. It wasn't water. Okay, this dude, he wins, He wins one argument. Now everybody's a fucking scientist. I like that.
Speaker 3: You are like, h two, oh yeah, I can cut out all the other elements in that water.
Speaker 1: He was saying water. Yeah, that's not what he's saying at all. But what was he saying. Oh, I mean, I'll tell you what he was saying.
Speaker 3: He's claiming that that and this is some of where Terrence Howard, it's truly the biggest psychopath on the planet is he believes that if we can he can just reframe our fundamental math are one times one equals too, then we can finally advance to larger problems that have existed for six thousand years. This thing called the flower of life, which would open up like these news I wish it's a it's a diagram of sorts that he says, it's one of the most ancient symbols that humankind has ever made, and that Da Vinci and all these great plato a lot of great thinkers were struggling to figure out this diagram because it has these particles inside of it that by opening it up, he has discovered new particles out in the universe, and in doing so can now reframe the way that we use our fuels and shit, so we would have hydrogen technology. He could solve climate change, he could solve starvation, agricultural issues, across the world.
Speaker 1: It sounds to me like you're talking about good pussy ye.
Speaker 4: To interview.
Speaker 3: Terrence Howard has said this across many interviews, including dam appearing at Oxford University where he gave a speech where they asked him to speak there about his acting career, and instead he showed up and gave an hour long presentation about the science that he has been working on for forty years, as he claims, really, how old is he?
Speaker 1: Like fifty?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 2: Bro, you know you're Terrence Howard Howard the homework. I don't know anything about that, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there's a person I know more about, including my wife.
Speaker 1: I think I think Terrence Howard comes first.
Speaker 3: And every day I'd be wondering, how do you spell my wife's hometown again?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really know?
Speaker 3: And then Terrence Howard I'd be like spitting his knowledge like I'm in a fraternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crag, that was crazy. His middle name is Dashawn. I did I did put that up yesterday? I did see that. What you think he would go? He seems more like a Dashawn.
Speaker 2: To that sounds like a football player. I feel like I'm pretty sure that's a football player name too. Yeah, no, it sounds like one for sure, just like the odds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, he's fifty five years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so for forty years he is. He's been working on this science. He's been doing flower science for forty years, the flower of life. Let's not be reductive.
Speaker 4: It does sound like what David said.
Speaker 3: Something does sound like it might be, and I pray that he solves the equation. I guess it's really the more important part here.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think any of us have figured it out all the way, That's what I'm saying. I think that that at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: And this is where I take issue when people laugh at Terrence Howard, or at least the way that they laugh at him, is that at the end of the day, what he's presenting isn't bad. He's saying he wants to solve all our problems out in the world. That's fucking cool. We should root for him, even if he is being a psychopath like dumb dumb. We should be like, yeah, figure it out, Terrence, that's great.
Speaker 1: At what point do psychopath and dumb dumb not be the more important thing to focus on.
Speaker 4: Oh, you follow him first, a psychopath or dumb dumb.
Speaker 1: I think I'll follow a psychopath, I said, I let some dumb dudes talk me into some shit in my lifetime. Maybe that confident confident dumb dudes have got me in trouble.
Speaker 3: But but in your current life, and this is worth asking, you're thirty six years old, in your current self, would you follow a psychopath or a dumb dumb first?
Speaker 4: I would go psychopath today, and there we go.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, there we go. Yeah, if it's if it's right now, I think that I can see the forest through the trees with a dumb dumb ass, I'll still get tricked by a psychopath. Psychopath is just a better leader, hands down. See you're jumping.
Speaker 4: I followed a lot of dumb dumbs and did a lot of dumb ship. I never I never went behind.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely following the cyclepath because it's just like, all right, this is the first time for everything's.
Speaker 1: I do think. The thing about and also the thing about psychopath is you can still be a psychopath and be kind of smart, ye be successful, right, there's I think most famous people are psychopaths absolutely inside, right, like super dupe, like up top famous people their own.
Speaker 3: Steph Curry praised after every shot. That's not a psychopath, that's a psychopath.
Speaker 1: That's wild, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Lebron James got the chosen One tattooed on his body before he played an NBA game.
Speaker 1: To be fair, was he not? But that's even even at that point he hit that between the legs dunk and in high school in game, and I also was like, Bro, I'm not questioning the legend.
Speaker 4: Come if that didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying that if it didn't work out, what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think Greg Oden has tattooed on his body? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Like TJ Ford is just at a twenty four hour fitness with wild tattoos. Yeah that is God will never turn on me, you know what I mean. It's like, Bro, I think I think you're being crazy. I think you're being a fucking psychopath.
Speaker 1: I don't mean that too. I love TJ. Ford. I'm trying to be hating less on this podcast. I really mean. I like, I know, I mean TJ Ford another dark skin king.
Speaker 3: So if I were to make an argument here and I'd love to hear your thoughts. I think that if you're saying that principally light skinned people live towards psychopath versus sort of like dumb silly, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't think psychopath. I think more towards evil.
Speaker 3: I think you don't think that those are have a level of synonymous inside of them.
Speaker 1: I think truly concentrated evil isn't psychopathic. It's just evil. You know, it's just the opposite of good. I don't think you have to Yeah, I don't think. I don't think you have to be nuts to be to be evil. And like you said, yeah, I think there are some psycho people who are totally good.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can be evil without psychosist. I do think you can be a psychopath without being evil. But I don't think it's like square to rectangle rectangle.
Speaker 1: I think it's just a different orientation.
Speaker 3: You just give me an example of an evil person who is not a psychopath.
Speaker 4: Evil evil genius, like an evil genius, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're a psychopath. I think we start inside the house and we move outside. Yeah, but I'm not actually even or towards it. That's a good point. Though now that if I think about it, somebody who's evil, who's not a psychopath Exter's Laboratory. He was just a German child. But bro, he's not supposed to be German. His parents were American. That's a psychopath. That's a psychopath.
Speaker 2: No, but he wasn't evil though, he was just a good psychopathic kid.
Speaker 3: He was trying to take over the world, like every episode pretending like, yeah, yes, he wasn't just chilling down there.
Speaker 1: He was doing wild ship. Damn. I mean, I am, I'm I'm having trouble pulling up. The only the only people I feel like I can pull up are like just people I've known personally in my life. Yeah, I don't think they're evil on a large enough scale to make that count. I've known some.
Speaker 4: People like lovable cycle paths. Hold on, come on, I.
Speaker 1: Think we're in agreement about that. There are plenty of cycle.
Speaker 3: Paths that you can love and and we we all agree are not evil. We're saying, can you be evil without being a psycle path? And I don't think you can.
Speaker 1: What's a psycle path? Right? I don't know, and I don't I don't even know where disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. Okay, I don't know if you can be evil without abnormal or violent social behavior exactly. That's been my point this whole time.
Speaker 3: And so I say, I say that that, while yes, it's looking like a warm summer for y'all, and I hope that you enjoy it. Congratulations on this odd victory that you pulled with odd. It's not odd for a rapper to be on stage apologize because he just wants his friend back.
Speaker 1: That's ah. I thought you said it's odd that dark Skin is winning. No, no, No, You're You're so sensitive, uh, which is historically one of your traits. Maybe maybe I'm the missingly.
Speaker 3: Calm down sweetheart, all right, your voice. All I'm saying is is that while the victory is present, I don't believe that you're built to win the war, and I look forward to the championship that we will eventually hoist above our heads as yellow as our skin, golden even amen.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean yeah, I'm saying I think I think we I think you put us all in a room together, all that ship, all that shit stops.
Speaker 3: Nope, Yeah, because we're gonna running circles and go nanny Nanny Boo boo yng.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very funny. It is very passious, you saying Boat, it's not a light skinned man. It's all I'm saying. We got fast ones too. He ain't running, you know, he ain't showing up for that. All right?
Speaker 3: This is fun, Reggie, this is great. Could you tell the people where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on.
Speaker 4: You can find me on Instagram, reds conquests or conquests.
Speaker 1: You can find cool guy jokes eighty seven.
Speaker 3: As always, you can follow me at length Ston Kermer. I'm not gonna address this, and always you can follow me at length Ston Kerman on all social media platforms. And as always, if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to make a case for why Terrence Howard's math in fact should be the math we teach in schools, send it all to my mama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you, like, subscribe, do whatever else you're supposed to do by the merch at my mama told me dot merch table dot com. That's everything we needed to say. Bye, bitch, you was.
Speaker 4: You was.
Speaker 1: Government, my crown chips and your.
Speaker 5: Kalas are racist. The wholesal layer, host money R turny stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't tell me