Speaker 1: Welcome to Washington, d C. Part two of our deep dive into the Biden crime family and the investigation. Senator as always great to be with you here in d C with our special guest, Congressman Jim Jordan, and I want to remind people we did part one that came out on Wednesday morning with some very big breaking news in that if you missed it, go back and listen to it. It's an important show.
Speaker 2: Well, Wednesday show and Today's show are designed to really be a resource if you're wondering, all right, what's going on with all of this scandal and listen. It's hard. You're busy, you're working. You know, you turn on the TV, you hear a SoundBite here or there, but you may not understand what all is going on. And the great thing about a podcast, I have to admit, you know, having done this now for several years, what I like about the format is we didn't have an actual conversation yet you're not rushed and get into real details. And so this is part two, and Part two we're going to start with.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Look, one of the things you're chairman in the House of the House Judiciary Committee, but also the subcommittee on the weaponization of the federal government. And and and let's start with you know, as you know, the last book I wrote was Justice Corrupted. How how the Left has weaponized our legal system? And and you're you're sharing a subcommittee focused on that. Tell us what is the focus of the subcommittee and what does it mean weaponizing the federal government?
Speaker 3: The agencies have been turned on on on the American people, the people they're supposed to serve. So instead of serving the the taxpayer, the people who pay their salaries, you pay for our government, I think they've been it's been turned against turned against Americans for political reasons. And I would actually go back to remember about a year ago, I guess it's a less than a year ago, when when Joe Biden stood in front of the Independence Hall called half the country fascist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's bathed in red light. It looked like Emperor Palpatine. It was from Star Wars.
Speaker 3: It was kind of crazy, kind of creepy.
Speaker 2: And and but he said everything you said except for the word kind of yeah it was. It was bad.
Speaker 3: And so now you think about we feel like some of these agencies are focused. Just with that mindset, I'll give you a great example. This happened in the in the Field office of the Richmond Field Office of the of the FBI. They put together this memorandum they call it in the FBI, they called it a domain perspective, and we've actually seen it. The one that's you know, very few redactions. The first one that came out, we had a lot of redactions, but one of the very few redactions and this was the Radical Traditional Catholic Memorandum.
Speaker 2: And you read through this.
Speaker 3: They were talking about developing sources inside the parish, informants inside the church. I mean the idea that someone and this was signed off on by five people at the at the Richmond Field Office, including the Chief Division Council. So some lawyer who went to law school and probably should have had a course on the Constitution that they did it. Some talk them about the First Amendment Bill Rice, and yet they signed off on this.
Speaker 2: And when you're talking about sending spies into Catholic churches and trying to recruit priests to be informants for the FBI, now yeah, right right, Actually you think about it and your confessional like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: This is crazy?
Speaker 2: So now they on this point and I want to keep on the deep dive. But I do have to tell you one of my favorite stories. So Justice Antonin Scalia, one of the greatest justices ever to serve on the Court. When Justice Scalia is nominated to the d C Circuit, UH, the FBI. Anytime you get nominated to be a judge, the FBI does a background check and Scalia gets a call from his childhood priest, and the priest says, Nino, FBI called asking questions about you. Don't you worry. I didn't tell him nothing.
Speaker 1: That's a true story. Really, that's a great The answer that's that's you don't switch after that, you stick with him. But yeah, that's a great story.
Speaker 3: So this memorandum, this domain perspective, talks about the you know, sources inside in the parish, inside the church. But what trouble me is when you read through it, what they really were defining as a radical traditional Catholic. They had a footnote about the Dobbs decision. They said that the extremists and radical traditional Catholics may find common ground. I forget how the sentence exactly went, but it was something to defect on on abortion, on on marriage.
Speaker 1: It was basically if.
Speaker 2: You're in the Latin Mass. If if you if you attended the Latin Mass, if you're a pro life, pro family Catholic, you're radical. It was funny because when this sort of came out a couple of months ago, I happened to be doing Seann Duffy show because he's on Fox Business, and Sean was asked about it, and I said, Sean, when you read through this and kind of read between the lines, it's like, I thought of you and Rachel's family because they got they got like thirty kids, you know, in their pro life old family. They're they're wonderful, great people. Sean was a great member. And it's like that they're defining them as radical.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's how the radical values in the eyes of the government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the Catholic Church if you and actually I would say more broadly that they define it as anyone who's serious about their faith, that that makes you inherently suspect, and that is so contrary to the First Amendment. It's like, and you know, the FBI I pulled this back, but would they have pulled it back but for a whistleblower who came and told us, like I don't know. I'd like to think they would.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the same way that going after parents and categorizing parents as you're you are a domestic terrorists if you show up school board and you get angry at what they're doing with your kids.
Speaker 2: Well, and Jim broke the story about how the FBI is currently using a threat tag. So look, we've discussed great life. How Merrick Garland one of the first things he did was directed the FBI to go after and target parents who dare speak up at school boards and to treat them. This was in response to the Nasal Association of school Boards YEP that asked that parents be treated as domestic terrorist under the Patriot Act. And within five or six days Merrick Garland snaps to attention issues the memorandum. It becomes public. Nas Association of school Board apologizes for it after the hearing. Yeah, but Merrick Garland doesn't back down at all. And then what you broke is they're still doing it.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 3: Memorandum is still in place. The memorandum from Richmond has been rescinded. Thankful, Yes, go back to the school board thing. It'd been you and the Center bring this up. September twenty ninth, twenty twenty one, the school Board Association, left wing political group puts out the memorandum use the Patriot Act against moms and dads. Five days later, is October fourth, the Attorney General the United States issues of memorandum doing.
Speaker 1: Exactly what the school Boards Association ask.
Speaker 3: And then two weeks later on October twentieth, October twentieth, sixteen days later, on October.
Speaker 2: Twenty let me ask you something. You're the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee. Does the Biden DOJ respond to you in five days? That's a good that's a great point. Now they don't respond to the Senate Judiciary Committee, No, they don't, But think about it. In October twentieth is when the threat tag and an email gets sent out to FBI agents all across the country, all the field offices. So I always tell people so, from September twenty ninth to October twentieth, twenty two days to your point, when have you ever seen the federal government move that fast?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Never, But when it came to well, they did find the laker of the Dobbs decision, right, yes.
Speaker 1: And record time right, record time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, yeah, right, that's another issue though, But you talk about weaponization, that is that is like turning when you think that the Justice Department didn't prosecute any of these people who were protested at Justices Holmes. The attack on the court, yep, all designed I think to intimate the court. You have that particular decision and set the stage for what they really want to do, which is.
Speaker 2: Packed the court. Well, weaponization, you've talked about this and wrote about this. Weaponization is twofold. It is both using the machinery of government as a weapon to attack your enemies, but it's also declining to give the protection of law to people you disagree with and so and look, this is something that George Soros prosecutors understand. We have das who come in and they realize you can abolish the police by shutting the police down, or you could abolish the police by putting a DA in who won't prosecute violent criminals. Either one wills the same prosecute the folks that the good police officers go out and all those good cops on the street to go out and arrest won't prosecute them. No, you're exactly right, And Merrick Garland's doing the same thing. It is a federal crime, unequivocal on the statute books that you cannot protest at a justice's home. They've done so, night after night after night, and DJ is not prosecuted a single person. They directed the marshals not to arrest them. Yep, directly contrary to law. And Merrick Garland when asked, I've asked him at great lengths, he just he thought he won't. He doesn't like that law eighteen Usc. Section fifteen oh seven.
Speaker 3: You know you can, you can raise concerns about Okay, what is that is that law got some First Amendment problems.
Speaker 2: It's the law and it was and they were doing the way people firebombingcy crisis pregnancy centers. They don't prosecute that either. They've got the resources people undercover of the Catholic churches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to find people at night when they commit crimes. That's why they can't get them.
Speaker 2: But it was hundreds of churches. It's convenient most criminals smit their crimes during the day because really, this DJ can't be bothered to turn the lights on.
Speaker 3: Hundreds of churches and crisis pregnancy centers have been attacked and in the aftermath of the leak, and as you pointed out earlier Centator, we still we still don't know you know, who the who the leaker was, but what we I think we can logically figure out what the motive was, what it was to intimidate the court and get them to change that decision.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of Americans that are gonna, I know, think is there going to be any accountability for abuse of power? And I want to go back to the investigation with Hunter Biden and the Biden family. Let's talk about how many bidens are involved. And I understand that people say, well, you've got to make a living. I've heard people say that you got to make a living, but the reality is to make as much money they're having coming in. And let's talk about where the money's coming from. You know a lot about that money, and I think we should do a really deep dive into where the cash is coming from. Before we get to that, I want to tell you about our friends at Patriot Mobile, the only conservative cell phone company in the country. If you've got a cell phone and you're paying a bill right now, stop giving it to big tech people that are fighting against your values and give it to a company that fights for what we believe in. Not only can you keep your same cell phone number, but you're actually every time you pay your bill, a portion of that bill is going to support and protect from First and Second Amendment rights, the rights of unborn children, helping with adoptions, helping with parents who are trying to have a say in their kids' future in the public schools. This is what Patriot Money is doing. Patriot Mobile's doing with your money when you pay your bill. So make the switch and make a difference on something you're gonna pay for every month anyway. Age seven eight Patriot. Use the promo code Verdict. You'll get free activation the best deals of the year eight seven eight Patriot. That's eight seven eight Patriot or Patriot mobile dot com slash Verdict. Make the switch today eight seven eight Patriot. Well, let's talk about these suspicious activity reports, because for people that don't know what that is, banks can flag things, they can flag things I think are suspicious, yeap, And there's a hell of a lot of them connected to the last name Biden. Why are there so many? First off, and is it because so much of the money is coming in from places that are shady or is it because they know who the money is coming from and they've already said this is a bad actor.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's probably all the above. What we're trying to put all those pieces together. But you know, it's Ukraine, it's China, it's Russia. You're not not exactly the countries that you jump to the to the top of the list that are, you know, reputable kind of places where you're going to be doing business. So I think you know, what was it the mayor of Moscow's wife gave Hunter, I forget that one was a ton of.
Speaker 1: Several million, million million blos.
Speaker 3: Just go on and on and so there's there's a number of these places where it's coming from. I think complexity. You know twenty some LLC's that are set up that with the Biden family and their partners, uh this this Robinson Walker guy and these others. When you got that many LLC's companies you're setting up, I think complexity was the was the objective, and it was designed to it seems to me.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you enforcement question. When you have crooks, when you have drug cartails, when you have the mafia, why did they create all sorts of shell corporations to move them. Yep, no, I know because it's it's probably because it's money laundry. But so we don't know if that's the same thing going on here. But it all starts to look suspicious again.
Speaker 3: I think we we talked about this in our last one. But you know, there aren't just one or two suspicious activity reports. There's one hundred and seventy some. And it's not just one or two LLCs. It's not like one company one into they set up and receives money. They're doing real work, real business, real real real value, real real service.
Speaker 2: That's not the case. There's twenty some of these LLCs and they're getting money from all these countries that have got kind of shady concerns there, and it's literally millions of dollars. So and you know, it's an amazing thing. Look, there are people in politics who have family members who are lobbyists, who say, okay, you know you've got a Democrat who's got a family member who goes and works where a big labor union goes, works with a teachers union, that that stuff is shady but not generally legal. It really says something when when the son of the vice president decides his business model is not just to go get a bunch of Democrat clients to hire him to influence Dad, but but go to foreign nations Communist China, Russia, and Ukraine. I mean that's quite the collection. I mean, that's you know, you know, you kind of wonder where like Libya and Iran and North Korea. Yeah, right, I mean it there's one hundred and seventy. You may be in well, I have no evidence of that. I'm not suggesting that, but it really is. Well, well, remember when Ukraine was I think in the list of corrupt countries was like maybe number one is like right near the top just that in and of itself, and Russia is certainly corrupt kind of kind of place for business as well. So yeah, those are those are right near the top of the list. And this is where hunter Biden's getting getting a lot of money.
Speaker 1: How much are you concerned about the fact that apparently the money that was coming in from the Russians is coming in from individuals has still not been named as those that are being sanctioned by our government. A new round of sanctions came out a few weeks ago. Not on that list are the people that gave Hunter Biden, the Biden family millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Literally, yeah, I mean we'll have to We'll have to see, but you know, I meant the I'm at the point now there's not a whole lot that surprised me. One of the things I've learned and over over time is you've been involved none of these investigations.
Speaker 2: Whether we go clear back. I think it's ten years ago this week when we first learned about lowist Learner and the irs targeting you know, conservatives when you were running for office. So the one thing I always learned is when you get in these investigations that the one thing we always get wrong is it's always worse than we thought. And that may maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: That the business worse than you thought.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, it may not be with Biden's. I don't know yet because we haven't completed the investigation, but every other one that's always been the case. And remember when Lewis Learner, who was a senior official at the Department of Justice, she was targeting conservative she was targeting Tea party groups, she was targeting pro Israel groups, she was targeting pro life groups, she was targeting groups that included in their title anything about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. That was suspect patriot if you believed in the Bill of Rights. Yeah, scary that that was a yeah. And you remember when the news broke. The news broke because the Department of Treasury Inspector General YEP reported on it, and Barack Obama went and did a press conference and he said, quote, I am angry, and the American people have a right to be angry. Now that that was actually good. The second half of it was right. The first half of it was a lie. And it was a lie because he wasn't angry. He was angry he got caught. But if he was angry, he wouldn't have done what he did after that, which is stonewall and stonewall and stonewall and refute. And when Lois Lerner pleads the fifth and refuses to testify and is held in contempt of Congress, you know what, his Department of Justice didn't prosecute, right, And I believe he said later on that he didn't think anyone did anything wrong. And it's like there's a pending investigation. You can't have the you can't have the head of the executive brand saying you know nothing in the outcome and that there's nothing wrong here. So yeah, but he what she did was just targeting conservative groups applying for taxis M status and having this be on the lookout list of people applying for the reasons you stated so well. And that was the model for what's happened under Biden. And by the way, in between Obama and Biden, you know, the Trump administration and amazingly enough, the federal government was weaponized against him, the sitting president. You know, Ben asked a minute ago about accountability. What what accountability has there been for the DOJ and FBI officials involved in crossfire hurricane.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's other than Clin Smith who falsified a document in front of the FISA court. No one's had anything, And it's probably the question I get more than any other. I'm sure you get the same way when you're out and about talking with folks around the country.
Speaker 2: And by the way, let's pause on Clin Smith, because we've lived this for a while, but not everyone listening to this. So Cline Smith was an assistant General counsel at the FBI who fraudulently created a counterfeit document and submitted it to a federal court. And in particular, what the counterfeit document was is they wanted to get a wire tap on Carter Page. It was one of the foreign policy advisors advising the Trump campaign. This is in twenty sixteen, and the basis for this wire tap is carter Page was talking to some shady Russians. And so the FBI, doing actually its job, reached out and emailed the CIA and said, hey, is this guy a source? He's an asset for you? Because if you're talking to shady Russians, pretty suspicious if you're.
Speaker 1: Doing it on behalf of your country, the United it's America, thank you, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not suspicious, like it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Is he our guy? Is he one of us? Is he a friendly?
Speaker 2: And so clin Smith emails the CIA says, is he a source for you? See I emails back, Yes he is. He is a source. And Clinesmith takes that email and he fraudulently alters it and he changes is a source to is not a source?
Speaker 1: Degree? So how many days has he been in jail for this? Zero?
Speaker 2: Not a day, that's not a day.
Speaker 1: That's and that's the.
Speaker 2: That was submitted to a federal court. And I guarantee if any of us created a fraudulent document and submitted it to a federal court, you do real jail.
Speaker 1: Jail.
Speaker 3: And the thing always sticks out to me is one hundred and eighty degree change in the meaning is is not? It's just like you can't change it more.
Speaker 1: They did that. So I still go back to that campaign. I remember how they said Donald Trump was insane because he said they were spying on my campaign and they said it was Obama said that, no, it'spying on his camp. That's ludicrous.
Speaker 2: They sounds like something fifty one intelligence officials.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, just get the sign a letter. Now it's all good.
Speaker 2: You know, Look, Crossfire Hurricane. Part of the reason it happened is nobody believed Trump would be president, so they'd never been caught. If Hillary had won, this would have all faded.
Speaker 1: Remember Crossfire Hurricane, just so they understand it exactly.
Speaker 2: So. Crossfire Hurricane was the name given to the effort to target the person who was then the Republican nominee to be president, and it was the deep state engaged in war, and it was the same weaponization that had begun under Obama and actually Crossfire hurricane began under Obama and then it waged on under Trump. And actually July fifth, twenty seventeen, there was a meeting in the Oval Office with Barack Obama, with Joe Biden, with Jim Comey, it was the head of the FBI, with James James Clapper, and they decided, we're going to keep this going and we're going to target the president. At that point, they knew Trump was coming in. He was fifteen days away from being sworn in, and they said, keep it going, and they made a decision. And by the way, that's where Joe Biden suggested in that meeting, going after Michael Flynn, the incoming National Security Advisor under the Logan Act, which the Logan Act three times in history, has been enforced so bad it makes it a crime essentially for a private citizen to engage in diplomacy with foreign countries.
Speaker 1: It's and daily.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's also when they decided to go up to Trump Tower president elect Trump January fifth of twenty seventeen, so he's president elect. They go up there and Comy briefs him on the dossier that they already knew was false, and Kmy briefs him on it. And I'm convinced the only reason because that had been paid for but the Hillary Clinton campaign, right, And the only reason he briefs him on it is so that they can leak it, yep, so that they can tell so that they can say it was so important. Jim Comy went to New York to brief President elect Trump on the dossier that then leaks they printed. That's when it all got rolling. That led to ultimately led to the Special Council after Trump Fire's combing and to get the Special Council. It's also interesting you mentioned a cross for a hurricane. I obviouls think this is funny because remember the Hillary Clinton email. That investigation was called the mid Year Exam, you know, very boring and playing. But going into President Trump was like crossfire. You can see him pound in their chest like we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get so like.
Speaker 2: Even the names they give these things kind of indicate the bias that exists there with folks in the government.
Speaker 1: You've seen a lot in investigations. What has shocked you the most by your investigation how the Biden family has exploded, the money that's come in the players, the suspicious activity reports. What is the moment when you're going through this that really even took you back, saying, Wow, I can't believe that I'm even seeing this, reading this, looking at this, even having to contemplate the possibility of X. And before you answered that, I want to tell you about our friends and Augusta Precious Medals. You can protect your retirement and this crazy ecouontomy with a gold Ira. And I trust my friends Augusta Precious Medals. They can help you protect your hard earned dollars in this crazy economy. We've seen the bank failures, we've seen bank takeovers recently, and if you're in retirement or close to retirement, you know there is no time to make up losses. That is where gold can help you protect your hard earned dollars. Talk to one of the experts in Augusta Precious Metals. Not only do they sit down with you one on one, but they'll send you your free guide on gold so you can understand what gold can do for you and how it can help you. Call them eight seven seven the number four Gold Ira. That's eight seven seven, the number four Gold Ira or online at Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. That's Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. Call them, use the promo code verdict you'll get that free gold guide Augusta Precious Metals dot Com. Congressman, you've seen a lot. What shocked you the most?
Speaker 3: I think one of the things that and I've touched on it a little bit before, But Elvis Chan has a sworn declaration with when Senator Schmidt, then former Attorney General Schmid and Missouri brought a case against the big tech companies in this collusion, in this suppression of information on Elvis Chan has a declaration in there where he says that.
Speaker 1: Repeatedly, excuse me, I.
Speaker 2: Said that wrong.
Speaker 3: Elvis Chan is the FBI agent talking to yol Off at Twitter, and Joel Ross says in his sworn declaration that repeatedly in the month of October twenty twenty, we had agencies telling us FBI another agencies telling us to expect a Hunter Biden laptop hacking lee There's gonna be there's gonna be a hack and leak operation that will happen in October of twenty twenty, and it will involve Hunter Biden. And we were repeatedly told that by various government agencies, and the FBI was in.
Speaker 2: Possession of Hunter's laptop.
Speaker 3: They already had the laptop. So they're being repeatedly told what's gonna happen, When it's gonna happen, Who it's going to involve, what's gonna happen, hack in leak, when it's gonna happen October twenty twenty, just weeks before the most important election we have, and who it's gonna involve.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: And you step back and you say, how in the freak did they know? And of course they knew because what Senator just said, they had the lab So that's when to me, like, oh my goodness, they had the laptop, they expected it to get public. Now we all know there's an October surprise. We get one every four years, right right, so that doesn't surprise us. But when you can name exactly what the October surprise is going to be, that's like I've said, when I first were these guys clairvoyant to how did they know? How did they they were profits? You know, they could figure it out, like, no, they had the doc, they had the laptop, So that's when they had to be like oh, we gotta be kidding.
Speaker 2: No interest in verifying its authenticity, at least that we know of. They had no interest in investigating the evidence of corruption within the laptop that they were perfectly happy to keep it utterly dormant. That was twenty nineteen. December twenty nineteen, they got possession of the laptop. We're sitting here in twenty twenty three and there still hasn't been a prosecute.
Speaker 1: But great.
Speaker 2: Finally Hunters admitted it's his laptop in terms of trying to fight against this, but not in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not in Arkansas. He backpedaled, which is gonna, I think, get him in a lot of trouble. If you notice that when he was down there, it turns like we're not even saying this is real. It's like, well, hold on, you said it somewhere else it was real but for the but no, now it's not real because I don't want to see where my money is because I don't want to have to pay for this kid.
Speaker 2: So the shortness is, we don't know what the FBI did with the laptop. We don't know if they validated we don't, if they looked at it, they don't. We don't know if we did. They confirmed it, they don't. We we don't know. I know they haven't prosecuted anyone, right, but we do know they were telling big Tech to be on the lookout for those specific things, which suggest they probably did know, or they probably did some of us. Maybe they didn't, but they were that you.
Speaker 1: Guys, either of you. And I'm asking this because this is the fun part about doing the podcast. Is there any scenario in your mind. You've been watching it a long time, you worked over the Supreme Court, You've had a career law enforce you know where they If you get a laptop of the FBI that you think is a former vice president's sons that has damning information, is there any chance you just shelve it or wouldn't you just out of pure curiosity, be like, we need to go through this to know what's out there.
Speaker 2: If your real law enforcement, of course you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But even if you're just a TMZ type person, if you're a hardcore partisan who hates Donald Trump, this is the same entity that not long after decided to go undercover targeting the Republican nominee for president. That's an extraordinary situation. Look I'm an alumnus of the Department of Justice. I was an associate Deputy Attorney General under George W.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 2: Look, you might have a situation where the evidence was so compelling you had to investigate the nominee for the other party, But that threshold should be really damn high. Now, not so high that you get a laptop full of incriminating information that he is getting the big guys getting ten percent from communist China. All right, now you're starting to hit a threshold of we got to figure out if this is real. But the FBI and DOJ, what I think happened is hardcore partisans burrowed into senior career positions, and we're comfortable treating the machinery of law enforcement as a tool to protect their friends and attack their enemies. Do you agree with that? Well, I also think it's it's one thing if they get that laptop in October twenty twenty, Yeah, that'd be a different story because there's a you know, you you work there, so you know there's a window of time where you sort of like, Okay, we're getting in that really critical political time when America's deciding who's that Do we really want to impact the election with information we bring out.
Speaker 3: So that's one thing. But this was ten months before that.
Speaker 2: And by the way, December, right before the twenty twenty election, had or the had information about Joe Biden. Rather, the twenty twenty two election had information about Joe Biden's classified documents, and they did nothing with it. They didn't leak it, they kept secret. But ninety one days before that election they did raid President Trump's home. So outside that ninety day window, I guess ninety one days, you're good to go home. But you find something. Within a month or so, I guess it was a couple of weeks. Eight days, we can week before the election, they don't do anything. So but but with the with the laptop.
Speaker 3: It's ten months. It's ten months before the election. I think you probably check it out, but who knows what they did. So one of the things that that I think is striking, and you mentioned it before, is the inner.
Speaker 2: Relation between the federal government and big tech in the media, because they're all intertwined in a way that frankly is is is not natural. The media ought to be.
Speaker 1: A watch shop.
Speaker 2: That they ought to be. You know the phrase that that back when we had journalists that they used to be proud of. Is it is, you know, shining a light and holding those in power accountable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But what is really stunning that we've seen through your investigation, that we've seen for the Twitter files is how willing big tech was to be the foot soldiers for the government, and how willing the media was weekly meetings to be the foot soldiers for the government. You look at the Hunter Biden. Not only did big tech suppress the story, but they punished the media and deep platform the New York Post. So it was one after the other after the.
Speaker 1: Other, visibility filtered.
Speaker 3: Anyone who was trying to talk about the story, share the story, link to the story they did. The visibility filtering is the fancy word big tech uses.
Speaker 2: Now, Is that a normal thing for big tech to be acting at the behest of the federal government silencing people the federal government doesn't like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since uh what Jonathan Turley. Censorship by surrogate is what the professor Turley called it. So there's a template now. And it's scary because I actually think this is the biggest threat we face. We can recover from the crazy border policies, a crazy tax policies, spending policies, crime policies, energy policy.
Speaker 2: We can recover from all that.
Speaker 3: But if they if they destroyed the First Amendment, you no longer have this, this amazing thing we call America the greatest country ever. So that's that's what can and the template is always you will get it. The left will tell a lie, the big media will report the lie, big tech will amplify the lie, and then if you try to tell the truth, they call you a racist, they call you names, they try to cancel you, and it's like, what what that that's that's now? What what's happened to our country and to debate and to the First Amendment. So yeah, it's it's it's not supposed to work that way, and it's it's why I really think what we're trying to do relative to the First Amendment, protect it, highlight where it's been abused is so important, and look at getting the facts out there, doing the oversight to get the facts out there, then looking at legislative remedies. What's legislation that we could pass that would actually help with the situation. And then finally, do we have to look at the appropriations process and say some of these agencies shouldn't be getting the money they're getting, at least not in the same way they're getting it now. So talk to us about FBI whistleblowers. And you've had a lot of FBI whistle blowers come to your committee. And by the way, I'll say, if we've got FBI agents, FBI employees, DJ employees who want to blow the whistle, come to Jim, come to my office.
Speaker 2: You will have the protections of law afforded to whistleblowers. And it's an important part of constitutional accountability. But talk to us about what you've seen from whistleblowers and what we can expect in the week, weeks and months ahead.
Speaker 3: We planing hearing next week. We haven't got an official schedule yet, but that's what we're looking to do. We think we're going to have four of the whistle blowers come testify. We've had a dozen who've talked to us, We've interviewed half a dozen, and as I mentioned, I think in the last uh last episode was a part one. I guess you call many of them been retaliated against and it's really sad because.
Speaker 1: What does that look like? So they take the take that picture take their security clearance. Can you do your job without that? You can't?
Speaker 3: And then and then without your security clearance, you're you You pretty much can't. And some of them just been forced to leave. We had one who was trying to trying to get to UH to get his firearms training records because he needs that for another job, and they slow walked him on that. So it's just like it's just time and issue after issue that that we see with these these guys.
Speaker 1: In the FBI. You can't do your job without your security clearance to have that a lot of people outside of Washington may not realize that that's like taking your driver's license away from you. And you're a big rig driver, you can't make a living yep, yep.
Speaker 3: It's really really tough and so uh and it's vindictive too, Yeah, it's trying to crush you financially and.
Speaker 1: Ruin your life.
Speaker 2: It's it's in dare you talk to Congress about what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it's also illegal, yeah, no, it is. You can't retaliates very clear.
Speaker 3: So, and like I said, one of one of these whistleblowers is wanted to talk to us about the school board issue and what they're what they were trying to do to parents, given us the name of the the the the Education EDI officials, the threat tag label that was put on the twenty seven parents. But we put our report on this. None of these parents were charged with anything. Only one went to a full investigation, and no one's been charged with anything. Many of these places the US attorney and get this memory and they do a little thing and they're like.
Speaker 2: This is blowning, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing this. It was all done for politics because they thought it was going to help Terry mccaalaughe the next governor of Virginia, and it turned out it backfired on them and helped Glenn Younkin when yeah, because you start telling and dads, we think, remember Glenn Youngk or excuse me, When Terry McCollough said, we don't think parents should be telling schools what to teach, Yeah, and a bunch of moms.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't I think we should. You know, by the way, I know my kid's name, you don't know the kids name. I think I should be involved in her. So that issue, So this is when the whistlers came to the Catholic memo that's one of them. Whistlebler came forward. So I'll tell you there was another FBI memo which we've talked about and said Judiciary Committee where they identified signs of extremism and they had all sorts of things, including the gats and flag from the revolutionary wartime, but they also also had the come and take it flag from Texas, which which.
Speaker 1: I, oh, your boots are terrorist boots because.
Speaker 2: I wear those boots just about every day in the Senate. That has to come and take it flag on the back, And as you know, I pulled the boot off and slammed it on the on the bench and said, look, let me sell report right now. I'm wearing two of these symbols.
Speaker 1: You might want oxes off right now. Just touch it.
Speaker 2: R touching my boots, Stay away from my dad. Book I just got. I haven't had them for six months. I just had them resold, so they're CAZy. They're beautiful the CAZy factory, you know, Passo. I had worn holes in them, so I had to send them the factory. It takes like five months to resoll them. They come back as brand new booth.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: They do a really nice job.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I want to ask you one last question, and that deals with the issue I think of. There's fatigue with a lot of Americans. Now they hear you're doing investigations, they listen to part one and if you missed it, go back and listen to it. They listen to part two and they go, I'm mad as hell, I'm frustrated with my government. What does success look like? And I'm talking about from accountability standpoint, from your investigations, because they don't feel like there's accountability. They feel like that the deck is stacked against us now. They feel like we're always losing. And I say this because I have listeners. I talk to you every day. They are sick and hired of feeling like there's two systems of justice and that there is two, there's a double standard, and they feel like we never win and their definitis of winning. I want to be clear, it is something they almost step over themselves over and over again trying to explain this to me. They say, been, I want to understand. I'm not wanting to put people in jail because they're on the other side of the aisle. I just want there to be accountability for people when you do break laws. And when they see the Biden crime family and they see what's going on, they see what's happening the FBI and the DOJ. In this letter, they just want to know they live in a world where there is laws that matter, there is right and wrong. And what does success look like for you? And before you answer that, I want to lastly tell you about our friends at Chalk. If you're a guy and you're getting a little older and you feel like you're losing some of that strength and vitality that you used to and you're sick and tired of that fatigue and weakness. You just feel tired. You don't feel like you have the same energy used to have. That's where you need to check out chalkhq dot com. They are here to help real men just like you. Booster to SASS from levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. I've been taking the Chalk Mail Vitality Stack. I can tell you it works. You're gonna get your focus back, You're gonna get get rid of that fatigue, just feeling tired part of just getting older to sasstroom levels have dropped off chart wise in this country and Chalk can help you get that back, maximize your masculinity. Boost those level to twenty percent over ninety days. Go online to chalk choq dot com. That's choq dot com. Use a promo code Ben. You'll get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscriptions for life. Chalk choq dot com promo code Ben for thirty five percent off. Congressman, it's fatiguing, Yeah, no, it is. UH.
Speaker 3: Step one is stopping any bad behaviors, getting the facts on the table. We're committed to doing that as part of our constitutional duty when we when we do oversight, success in the end is if we can, if we can do it in a way that protects the first thing. We're going to pass some legislation out of the House, be tough to get through the Senate. Uh, with the with the Democrats in control, we're going to look in the appropriations process. Those are all things we got to do. But in the end, if we can, if we can get respect back in this country for the First Amendment and stop the censorship that's going on. I tell folks I was talking to earlier day to a group. You think about the last couple of years, every right we enjoy under the First Amendment has been assaulted. Right to practice your faith, right to assemble, petition, the government, press, speech, everyone's been assaulted. There were places during COVID where Democrat governors and Democrat mayors wouldn't let people Americans go to church on Sunday. I spoke to Now you could go to an Antifa riote or Black Lives Matter right. Yeah, vast windows in every major urban air round in this country with your right to assemble. I spoke to the New Mexico. I think I've told you the center the New Mexico Republican Party in Amarillo, Texas, because they had to go to Texas to get the freedom to So there's two years ago, the freedom to assemble because they're raised the Democrat governor would let him assemble in their own state, and you just go right to that. But the most important liberty we.
Speaker 1: Have, they should have named it an Antifa routy and.
Speaker 2: They could have had it the most important right we have. I've said that every church service should have just called themselves a protest against the devil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: But your right to speak is the most important. You can't talk, you can't practice your faith. You can't share your faith. You don't have the freedom of press, freedom to petition, freedom to somebody. You just don't have it. And that's what they're coming after, and that's what we got to defend it if we can protect that will.
Speaker 2: And tell folks about your investigation into the corrupt prosecution of Alvin Bragg targeting Donald Trump, because when you talk about weaponization, we've talked at length in this podcast how utterly frivolous this case is, but you've engaged very closely on it. So tell us what you're doing on that. Alvin Bragg used federal tax dollars to indict a former president for no crime. And then when we wanted to talk to one of the das who worked for him, who had left over a year ago and wrote a book solely on this subject, he took us to court and the federal judge just the court just gave us a decision a couple of weeks ago. It says you're wrong, mister Bragg. The Judiciary Committee gets to have a deposition with mister palmerants he'll be coming in this Friday for and what does he say in his book? He says, Oh, he talks about.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting because you talk about the old line, show me the man, I'll find you the crime. They have like twenty different things. They were looking at President Trump. They looked at the forty Wall Street property, the Seven Springs Resort, the Jupiter Golf course, his tax returns, his apartment that they that he lived in on the top of Trump Tower, his his financial statements, his his all his stuff with Mazar's.
Speaker 2: They looked at his kids you just got on the list, and then the course. They looked at the stormy dangerous issuear like, I mean, I'm forgetting some It's crazy all the things they looked at to try to to try to get this guy. But we're gonna ask him about We're gonna ask about things he said book. You know some of the some of the things in there. You know in a lot of ways. It's amazing you do that kind of deep dive almost anyone. If you have a team of prosecutors coming through everything you've ever filed with the I r S. My guess is most people can do something something, and especially a billionaire real estate developer. If you brought a hundred billionaire real estate developers went through all their taxes. I'd be surprised if you could find one you couldn't indict for something. They looked at him.
Speaker 3: They were looking at when he bought the post office here and turned it into the hotel here in d C. I mean, just on it was it was ridiculous. So yeah, that that is happening. But again, I think it just shows you know, the DA in Manhattan. I think the DA and Georgie's gonna have another crazy case.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Alvin Bragg is a Soro DA. George Soros went over a million bucks to get him elected. This is this goes back to weaponization. You want to talk about the power of putting your guy in can of law enforcement, whether they're targeting Donald Trump or targeting you as a mom or dad, it's the same principle, which is we will use the government to crush our enemies.
Speaker 1: I hope that everybody will take this episode, take the last one, share it out on social media wherever you are. Thank you for spending some fun time with this. I think there's a lot of Americans that are going to really appreciate the fact that we just took a deep breath, went back and spent this time explaining it because it's so hard to get a concept of where we are if you're doing it in three or four minutes on TV. So thanks for taking the time and being here. It's been a fun thing. Makes you share this podcast or your family and friends, hit that subscribe button. We do this show three days a week. Monday was a Friday, so make sure you do that. Also, rise a five star review wherever you listen to your podcast. It helps us reach new people and we'll see you back here in a couple of days.