Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong, and Jack and Pee Arms get.
Speaker 2: Live from the studio scene season. We're in a dimly lit room deep with from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compound, and today November eleventh, we're under the tutelage of our general manager.
Speaker 1: G LP one. Sounds like the name of the lovable Robot. Is the new Star Wars sequel, g LP one, Come on, Jill, But no scientific name for those weight loss drugs that are about to go mass market. I hey, criticize, but we're not gonna go with veterans on Veterans Day. Oh that's another great choice. Yeah, anyway, I was ready with a riff on that. I just assume that's what we're gonna say. So, what's GOP one. I just told you that. But it's the weight loss drugs. But all of them are come under that same category. It's the scientific description of what they do. Yeah, and they're ins my chemistry knowledge. So please no more questions. But yeah, that's the class of drugs. Please no more questions. That's all I know. I mean, we have no more time for any questions. Plus I know nothing else. H Yeah, it's they're about to become a fraction of their current price, and there are a couple of wrinkles in the lab about to hit the mainstream. I think where you could take a pill once a week instead of getting the jab. They've cut down on the side effects. And I'm telling you you predicted this yesterday or the other day, that you know, future photographs of like the year twenty twenty six are probably going to show a bunch of skinny people. Yeah. Well, I've thought since these things came on the market that given our obesity problem, soon when the prices got down, practically everybody you know is going to be on these Yeah. I tell you what, I am seriously thinking of investigating it. Well, and it's it's easy to justify something changing, you know something lots of things changed, and our food and society and everything else. And here you go microplastics. You know, contrails can't care them. Trails have everything to do with it. But yeah, yeah, for me, it's it's mostly my joints because my blood pressure is under control and everything at the help of horse pills. But if I could like reduce my blood pressure pressure medication go a little easier on my joints. That would be great by dropping a few fine vanity, just dropping a few LB's. I'm all about the vanitye. I'm a single man, some one hundred percent vanity. Go get them, tiger. So have you seen the newer version of All Quiet Is on the Western Front, the one with subtitles? Yes, oh yeah, yeah, the German version which is about, you know, the end of World War One, which is where we came up with November eleventh being Veterans Day, because that was the day the end of the war. That is some powerful movie. Holy cow, yeah it is. It's unbelievable. Powerful is a great word. And you cannot if you were unaffected by that movie, check yourself into some sort of mental health clinic because you you you're no longer human, no kidding. But on Veterans Day we honor all veterans. Though I'm always super interested or I have been for bike well since since the twenty fourteenth. On one hundred year anniversary of our twenty eighteen rather one hundred year aniversary of the end of World War One, I got a big cake about read about World War One, and it's in many ways more interesting than World War Two and probably the more along the lines of what we're going to slide into if we ever have one of those kind of things again with just like lots of alliances and a whole bunch of powerful countries sink and this is my time to get a little better edge over somebody and not realizing what they're stumbling into. Well, and Ukraine would teach us probably static lines as well, and trench warfare right, which is crazy. But anyway, my son as a boy, Scott, he'll be going out to the local cemetery today plant little American flags on all the graves of all the veterans there at the cemetery. So I like that. That's nice. Yeah, my brother is a veteran of a couple of different wars. Shout out to him, and we'll be talking about that throughout the day. I'm kind of interested. So I know the public school locally has it off, but I don't know if they tell the kids why. And then I was talking to somebody in a very red area of the where they have they actually don't take the day off, but make the day all about Veteran's Day and what it means, and have all kinds of activities around that, which is an interesting way to go about it as both having it off and the kids just you know, it's like Memorial Day or any other day. It's just a day off, all right. In California, it's actually officially Indigenous Transgender Day, a little different approach. I didn't realize to spirits as they good folks call it. Oh, that's funny. That's a good joke. Thank you. I'm here all week. Try the veil. I'm actually I'm reasonably alert right now. We had an odd night here at the at the Getty mansion. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, like two two fifteen in the morning. Judy woke me up. She should have a way you have a fire alarm, like a middle school way, you fool, you know, like this smoke detective, I suppose is the more accepted term. So that goes off. And it actually turned off just as I'm like becoming conscious. And we searched all over the house and in one part of the house it smelled like something had been burning. Wow, And so we're just we spent a long time trying to track down what it might have been, blah blah blah. And then you know, it occurred to me that the heat had really kicked on for the first time. And you know that that weird smell we all know when the furnace kicks on for the first time, we roast in the roasting the squirrels and the rats up there, the dead squirrels. Yeah, exactly. And although this was a very different smell, and it had set off a smoke alarm which had not happened before. But what did I do with my fuzzy middle of the night head, my brain barely functioning. I chat, gpteed everything that had happened and the smell, and it told me, yeah, it's probably the in the We have a heat pump for heat, and there's a special like auxiliary coil when it needs to heat quickly, and if it's first time, it's burning off dust and you should be perfectly fine. I was like one tick away from calling the fire department just to make sure there wasn't something smoldering somewhere, but ended up not doing that. So thank you, Sam Altman open Ai. I could have rocked it. I could have clauded it or whatever the new thing is going to be from Zuckerberg's guy. So Zuckerberg's top guy for AI has decided to leave and start his own thing. And Zuckerberg has poured billions, many, many, many billions of dollars into trying to be the top dog in the whole AI world, and his lead guys off to start his own thing. And then there was a big article yesterday, but I believe he wasn't just wrapped up titan some sort of contract. But back to you, there was a big article think of the New York Times Walston a Wall Street journal. I'm going to read from that later about how China is making it their whole of country effort to end up being the leader in AI. Yeah, yep, saw the same thing. They are desperate. And my favorite quote from that art uh jd Vance. Maybe I can come up with that real quick. This is this is going to be what was While I'm looking Jack Neville Chamberlain's infamous quote, I bring you an agreement that I believe will deliver a peace in our time. No, let's see where the heck is it? Uh? But jd Vance said something like uh, uh, I wish I could find it. So China looked at the AI landscape, knowing it is going to be a really big deal in real life. Finished the thought. Jd Vance said something to the effect of, I thought you, I thought you were looking for it, and I was trying to cover while okay, well cover then go ahead, that's what I'm doing. So so China saw that chat GPT and UH and Zuckerberg's thing and Elon's thing with Grocket everything we're all in, you know, the Bay Area, all in one spot in California in the United States and certainly not in China, and they thought, we need to get on our horse here and catch up with the thing. And they've gone from trying to catch up with AI to wanting to dominate AI and like really really put a country, you know, almost as big an economy as ours into trying to catch up. Well, then they seem to have a solid lead in dancing robots too, judging from the video I was watching. Yeah, I mean their robots could whoop up on our robots in a fair dance contact. All right, here's here's jd Vance's Nevill Chamberlain quote. The AI future is not going to be won by hand ringing about safety. Oh my god, as the robot armies charge across the landscape, taking men, women, and children and chopping them up or sucking them dry, or setting them on fire or whatever they choose. Yeah, that quote will be ringing in my ears. The AI future is not going to be won by hand ringing about safety. So in your world, AI robots are running across the country setting us on fire. I'll be damned. It's hard to imagine why they would do that. Well, the snow, what are you gonna ask them? Robots? Because I like it? Okay, we've got to start the show officially. There's some really good news out there today, well, interesting news. I don't know if it's good news like this AI thing. None of it's good news in my opinion. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Tuesday, November eleventh, on his Veterans Day, the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program? All right, then, Dad, come up, Let's begin officially according to FCC rules. Riggs. Here we go at Mark that's not too many miles from where we're at broadcasting UC Berkeley, where the turning point event was last night, and of course a whole bunch of jackasses showed up screaming things about fascists and throwing punches, and I was just watching the video up on the TA. Luckily there was a heavy police presence to deal with these people. But who are you? What is your neal?
Speaker 3: Good Lord, there's a great book review I can't wait to get to little later on the most Evil person in America.
Speaker 1: Nominee Randy Winingarten of the American Federation the Teachers. She's got a new book out entitled Why Fascists Fear Teachers, Public Education in the Future of Democracy. Seriously, Randy, I realize you're Satan's evil spawn, and I have no desire to listen to anybody's opinion, But throwing around the term fascist is now so squarely in the world of self parody. To me, these people, you're a fascist, Okay, all right, you have no arguments, so you call me a fascist. It's just ridiculous, laughable. It's like racist was five years ago. Please. Yeah, So we got to catch up on a whole bunch of different stories. The Olympic Committee made a giant announcement The Winter Olympics are only twelve weeks away and the whole trans thing is over with the Olympics. Oh, they are done with that mess. And that might give the cover for I'm hoping it gives the cover for lots of high schools to say, well, we're just going to follow the Olympic guidelines. Let me see if I understand this. The IOC has decided that men don't get to whoop up on women and women's sports just because they declared themselves to be women. That's an interesting decision, correct, They say? The genetic benefits of being a man continue even past you're transitioning, so it is not fair we have to spend time. Machine from like fifteen years ago are listening to this and saying, what do you guys talk about? Right? Anybody knows that. So we got Katie's headlines on the way and more news of the day. I hope you can stay here. So while the eastern southern half of the United States is having a cold snap, as they call it, the atmospheric river is about to roll into the West Coast and punish California for its sins. Oh, so many sins. Climate change, man or weather. Winter. It may just be winter, right, right, Joe appears to be reading Okay, I am. Yeah, since you've dropped the hole, you bring us like a dad joke. I got contacted over that. I was going to bring it up. Somebody wrote me they're very upset with you. I just came across this, but I was vetting it very quickly. Ladies. Walking down the street to work, she sees a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. Parrot says her, Hey lady, you're really ugly. Well, the lady is furious. She stormed past the store. It gets to work. The way home, she sees the same parrot. It says to her, Hey lady, you're really ugly. Man? Is she ticked now? Next day, watched by parrots says to again, hey lady, you're really ugly. Lady was so tig she went in the store, said she'd sue the store and kill the bird. Store manager replied, that's not good. I'll make sure he won't ever say it again. Next morning, the lady watched past the store, para calls to her, Hey lady. She pauses and says yes. The bird says, you know, evil, evil parrot. Let's figure out who's reporting what it's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 4: Katie all right, starting with ABC, How's to return after Senate passes government funding build with boat possible this morning?
Speaker 1: So I got I forgot to mention this. So I'm watching MSNBC last night. I watched their eleven o'clock show every night and see what's on the mind of the left. What was the prevailing theme around the shutdown, why it happened and Congress coming back into sessions? One word Epstein. Oh, this hole, this whole shutdown, this whole sh down ploy was to keep Congress out of session so they couldn't deal with the Epstein files. And now they're going to have to figure out a way. Blah blah blah. Wow, you could have given me ten Yes, I know. And this is their main evening show to like wrap up the day on HIMSNBZ, I thought, really, this is about Epstein, Okay? Wow?
Speaker 4: From bright Bart, Trump hints at agreements with Syria after meeting Gihati. President quote, I think this leader can do it.
Speaker 1: He's slick, no doubt, he's clever. That fellow saw him on Special Report last night. Maybe we'll talk more about that later on New.
Speaker 4: York times, Trump threatens to sue the BBC for one billion dollars after January sixth documentary.
Speaker 1: We talked about this story a lot yesterday. We actually have the audio for you today. The egregious editing they did in their documentary to try to make Trump look more crazy than he is by a lot. And that's why the head of BBC had to resign over the weekend story. Yeah, and just a brutal at a job.
Speaker 4: From NBC. Demonic horns and devilish name. New lucifer bee discovered in Australia.
Speaker 1: I just saw it. I just saw the picture. That's what that is. The lucifer bee, devil like horns, so many reasons. I don't want to be stung by. I don't I don't want to be stung by this murder hornets run for their lives for the bee. Please. From study fines, is.
Speaker 4: Your date financially catfishing you? Half of young adults admit to faking their wealth.
Speaker 1: Faking their wealth, Okay, I don't know, they're gonna figure it out sooner or later.
Speaker 4: Right, And finally this one from the Babylon Bee Congress prepares to pivot from doing nothing because of the shutdown to doing nothing because they're Congress, he.
Speaker 1: Know, except for finally having to get that Epstein legislation through. I need to talk more about that later. I had no idea that that was the theory. Oh, the shutdowns ruse to keep Congress out of session to hide the Epstein's what it was all about to come out the list and the complicity in Trump and BBC is one of the most important news organizations in the world being run by people who are corrupt. It would seem We've got the audio to back that up, So stay tuned. I hope you can check this out. Armstrong and Getty a couple of great AI stories. We need to get to the fact that China's doubling down and wanted to become the world leader, the fact that the top guy at Meta Zuckerberg's Guide leaving to form his own company. And then this story in the New York Post today about Google how internally, at the very very top of their AI efforts they got a real woke problem where they become more focused on is this AI going to be used by Israel in their military to help kill Valestinians That I don't want to help Blabbah's thing. How interesting? How mad would that make you if you poured one hundred billion dollars? How about you shout about you about your politics and code? Yeah, yeah, I have some sympathy some at least for the crowd that says, look, the days of like reasonably neutral media professionalism and journalism and all that, that's over. We've got to fight fire with fire, okay, kind of the the angry, younger, woke right, call it whatever you want. You know, they're not one hundred percent wrong. And to that end, here's one of the most respected broadcasters on earth for many decades, the BBC caught in an egregious act of bias. Wait and listen to the contrast between the edited version of what Trump said on January sixth and the the edited I'm the edited version in the actual version. The contrast is astonishing.
Speaker 5: Turmoil at Britain's premiere broadcaster, with President Trump right in the middle, the Director General of the BBC Tim Davey, and the CEO of BBC News, Deborah Turnus resigning all because of edits. In a documentary of the speech President Trump made on January sixth, twenty twenty one, implying a much more direct call for violence, which followed at the Capitol. Here's the BBC version.
Speaker 1: We're going to walk down to the Capitol and I'll be there with you, and we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.
Speaker 5: Here's how Trump started, at least in the original.
Speaker 1: We're gonna walk down to the capital.
Speaker 5: And we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women.
Speaker 1: And we're probably not going.
Speaker 5: To be cheering so much for some of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is unbelievable. And so we talked about this quite a bit yesterday. BBC is a really big deal worldwide. It's like the world's NPR. And it turns out there about as fair as NPR is. Right, and the top guy and the number two person both stepped down because of this article that came out in the Telegraph just a week ago. Somehow, well the Telegraph got a whistleblower who came forward. But how many people would have had from a documentary a year ago. BBC drops a documentary a week before our presidential election. That's out of bounds too. I mean, what are you trying to do here, But anyway, activism. It's activism to try to affect the presidential election on the most powerful country on Earth. That's what the BBC is up to. And then they edit the audio to make it sound much worse than it is, which is obviously against all journalists rules. But how many people would have had to been involved and know about that and kept out a secret all this time? Quite a few? Oh yeah, yeah, definitely double digits, maybe more than that. I think I don't want to steal Greg's thunder play the next clip, Michael, and I'll fill in the blame, says needed.
Speaker 5: The edit's flagged by an internal BBC watchdog, first reported about the UK Telegraph newspaper, President Trump posting thank you to the Telegraph for exposing these corrupt journalists. These are very dishonest people who try to step on the scales of a presidential election. The BBC apologized to Parliament we should have acted earlier and taken a more formal position on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, now that you're caught. So what I was going to say is after the grotesque edit of what Trump said, and by the way, I don't consider Trump blameless on January sixth at all, No, he could have stepped in much earlier, much stronger defended Mike Pence. I thought it was despicable. Honestly, for the record, this is not about Trump, this is about the BBC. But so after that egregious edit with the scary music in the background, the documentary immediately cuts to the Proud Boys fighting cops. Okay, footage of the Proud Boys or on the march or something like that that had happened hours earlier. For the speech, how Proud Boys a video? It's basically over now because Trump's been elected two times. But how did the left never catch on that you were highly responsible for getting Trump elected? Because every time you do this sort of thing, you try to assume him with a bogus case, or you make up a news story that is obviously fake, you get him elected. It made people like me think, you know what, screw you. I got all kinds of problems with Trump, but screw you. That's what you did. You got him elected, you morons. How do you not get that so obvious? You hate him so much, you got him elected by overreaching, you idiots? Right right? Good for you? Yeah, yeah, you know it's funny. I just came across the story at Sidney Sweeney, the hottie and the jeens. Remember the Nazi fascist eugenics jeens commercial pair myself that people pretended to be angry about for about three and a half minutes. Her Euphoria co star refused to stand next to her at some photo op. You gotta be kidding because of her her awful, awful politics. The alleged feud between Sydney Sweeney and Zendaya emerged after several outlets reported Sweeney is a registered Republican. God, it's unbelievable. Back to the BBC briefly though, on that sort of thing, like like we said, how many people would have to be involved in that edit and cover up and keep their mouths shut about it and think it was okay to completely mislead their viewers on what Trump said? How many people would have to be involved in that, and then how deep does the rot go? It kind of reminds me of when e Lan said about Uh. I think it was chat Chat GBT that Look, you're gonna have to clean house and start over. Clearly you've got rott so deep. I think the BBC's probably in that situation because there had to be how many people worked there and then watched it and thought, okay, that's an edit. It could be in it. Hundreds or thousands of people involved that at least they weren't involved in it, but knew it happened. But so the back to the whole idiotic Sydney sweety Zendaya thing. Somebody who would say something is ridiculous as it's difficult for Zendaya because even if she stands next to Sydney, it can be seen as excusing her views on Trump God and her refusal to apologize for the racist dad you people are crazy? Well yeah, exactly my points. People were thinking that garbled. They couldn't recognize that all the law fair and the edits and the calling everybody a fascist and a Nazi all the time was going to ruin their chance. They're that far gone, They're that far departed from any sort of logic anyway. Craziness Does that happen the other way around? And I just don't know about it because I don't feel like I hear those stories on the outer fringes. Maybe, but see, and I'm proud of Conservatism for this, although I know some of you disagree, and that's fine, we can still be friends. The left does not police they're crazies. The right does. Generally speaking, we've got a hell of an in house argument going on right now because we call out our crazies. Oh you mean the Tucker Fuentes, Megan Kelly National Review than sure, for instance. Yeah, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: I don't know where that's going to land. Actually, got a really interesting email from a fine young fellow who sees it differently than we do. Maybe I'll feature that in mailbag. Yeah. Well, as I mentioned a week ago, while there are are lots of things that Nick Quinta says that I think are absolutely insane, and I think he's trolling mostly. I think he's kind of like angry, wants attention, sort of troll on a certain level. Yeah, but his whole The one group that can't ever be proud of themselves is white men. Is true. You can't ever say, you know, it'd be better off we had more white men around here. Every other group can say it'd be better off we had more women around here, white women, trans people, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people. Whatever you get to you get to cheer for your side and wish there were more of you, but white men can't. Is what is that that's weird? I don't think you know, it's weird. This may be the only original thought I've ever had, and I've said it more than once. I think what I generally say is every scam is eighty percent true, and that's why it's a good scam. That's how it gets people. Well, every sick political ideology is one third to eighty percent, you know, right, it's just that last small to medium to large chunks that's off. And so yeah, there's a lot being said about well what you just said about you can't say there's a culture in America, and it's a great culture and a valuable one, a successful one. The rest of the world or a lot of the rest of the world has modeled itself. And yeah, it was built by a lot of white people and a lot of other people too. But yeah, the idea that there is no American culture, Like, who is the moron who said that the other day, some left wing podcaster is idiotic? In Yauta, as white Americans say, no, I'm kind of proud of the country that we've built, all of us together, but they act like that somehow shameful. That's true, that's a good point. But then he extends it to I hate enters and Jews and the rest of it. It's sick. I want to talk about Veterans Day more later. Well, I just saw the video of the volcano erupting in Hawaii. That happened every now and then. God, i'd like to see that in person. That has to be spectacular. Of course, you know, hope that hot lava doesn't rain down on your head. That would suck take the fun out of it. It really would. But we got lots to talk about today. I hope you can figure out Italian pasta is going to disappear from store shelves unless something changes with the tariffs. I don't know if I eat much pasta that comes from Italy, I'd have to look at the sourcing on it. And you buy accused of dumping pasta. Dumping really arn't officially depressing prices. Hold in my hand and armstrong and getting paddleball racket, packleball, pickleball, paddle. That's it. I want to talk about that next hour. Also, Okay, great pickle talk. It's a controversy. Here's your freedom Loving Quote of the day, continuing on our series from John Stuart Mills, brilliant on Liberty. If you haven't read it, you should, as it is useful that while mankind is imperfect, there should be different opinions. So is it that there should be different experiments of living. That's kind of a flowery way of saying what I always say. We need poets and navy seals. Mail bag Boo boo, drop us a note mail bag at armstrong a geddi dot com. We'll move quickly through two very important emails. Jack, you and everybody else should not say jaguar when you mean jaguar, and I need to show more respect to the band. Kiss all right, takes care of that. Oh but jaguar leak on your throat. If so, you will not be able to rock and roll all night. Then we got this. I decided let's go ahead and feature this. It's a Christian from Arkansas who is an everyday listener and says some absolutely lovely, lovely things about the show. Appreciate that tells us about his life. He's thirty two years old, a great family, diverse group of friends from various faiths and races, and that sort of stuff. Everybody thinks of themselves as mutts, which is, you know, the way I've always thought of myself. I like Jack's dating profile, consider myself moderate, lean wright. I can only say this for context that I'm not some hateful, bigoted person living in a bubble. Obviously I don't agree with everything you say, but lately it's been difficult listening to you repeat right lies about Nick Foyante's, Candice Owen's and Tucker Carlson. Okay, who I want to hear this. One of the trades I admire most about you guys is that you never regurgitate mainstream talking points about people based on internet clips and rumors circulating on the Internet. I do commend Jack for at least listening to the Tucker Nick interview, but after today's episode were both wrongly referred to him as an actual Nazi, I felt obligated to share where I am. The majority of my age, friends and family on both sides of the aisle stand on this. Just a quick interruption, he calls himself a Nazi. I've seen several clips so that I don't know what to do with that. And Christian, he says, he admires Hitler, he's a Holocaust denier, and yes, saying there's no way it was that many it was a fraction of that many is a form of Holocaust denial. And he thinks the Jews are behind most of the evil on earth. If he's not a Nazi, he's a big fan of Nazis. Okay, then he says Charlie Kirk was a hero mine. One of the main takeaways from his brutal assassination was never judged someone based on things you've heard others say about them. Are short clips taken out of context? Okay, maybe the clips I'm hearing where he calls himself a nazi 'or out of context. I suppose that's possible. Then I'm going to skip to the business part of this. As the censorship veil was lifted on Neck, I forced myself to go back and listen to his shows and interviews in their entirety. What I discovered he's incredibly intelligent, talented, and actually pretty funny. You can get past the outlandish racial and misogynistic jokes. Heck of an if you can get past that is one of the all time If you can get past, if you can get past the whole Nazi hates women thing. It's pretty funny. He is definitely very smart. Not once has Nick called for violence against anyone, despite everyone's best efforts to claim that he has. You know, Christian and I would also throw in, this is obviously clearly a case of you know, the the undeniable. All that is required of good people for evil triumph is their silence or in Knick's case, his fandom for nazis. Yes, he claims to admire Stalin and Hitler, which I do not condone, whether it's a joke or just him being provocative, but his sincere beliefs or understandable. Nick Fuentes, like so many of us in the younger generation, grew up knowing nothing but government corruption, false promises. Trump is not keeping. He's not keeping his promises. Christian makes the point I would agree in several cases that's true. Lastly, it's not the Jews that so many people are concerned about. That talking point is childish and makes us look ridiculous. Okay, I want to get back to that point. Moderate level headed people are concerned about Zionism, and that would be you know, advocating for the Jewish country. Bah bah. That he mentions the reason US younger folk despise people like Lindsay Graham and Ted Cruz and Lisa Rakowski is when they continue to brag about how many trips they've taken Israel. Well, they seem utterly uninterested in fixing problems in their own states. That is a caricature. I would say. I've never been a hateful person. I've always been curious when someone like me can't even bring up the suspect the subject without being called anti Semitic. It makes me wonder if there why this is such a forbidden topic. Love you guys, will continue to listen. Thank you for your note, Very thought provoking. Yeah, there is a chunk of I've noticed, especially since the October seventh thing that any criticism of Israel is seen as anti jew in which I've never bought into. Yeah, yeah, so boy, there could be a book length answer to this email. Christian. One thing I would say is that, and I've seen this play out over and over, and I'm not the old guy card on you, but I just know it to be true. If you allow people who are just clearly Holocaust deniers and not see sympathetic at the very least into your movement. It poisons your movement, It discredits your good ideas. It's a bad idea to have those people in the tent. I don't deny for a second second that Nick is is. Uh let's see what incredibly intelligent, talented, and actually pretty funny. I'm sure that's true. It's also irrelevant. God, I've got another important point to make, but we are out of time. Maybe we'll have to talk about it more later. Damn it. He is he after the commercial break. He is serving a crowd that is not getting served by anybody else. Yep. And when that happens, they're going to go to whoever's you know, speaking about their issue. Yep. I've made it point about Germany, Armstrong and Getty