Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Frank Milburn, you strike up a conversation starting in twenty twenty one with Amy Eskridge, who's a scientist working and living in Huntsville, Alabama, on some interesting ideas and technologies. And now she's dead, can you give us a sense of how what you described as systemic harassment started for her? In what forms what she told you about what was happening in her life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, certainly, and then she started like a sort of over and COVID surveillance embarrassment. For example, she would go out of town for the conference or something. She'd come back, the door of her vehicle be opened, the batter would be run down, they'd be social engineering attempts in public. She'd go into a bar to have a drink, and then they'd be like a group of like two to six people who come and bombard her with questions about her work and about her parents, and you know, seemed to know everything about her. And then you know, one of them would pay sort of good cop back. One of them would be annoying and then and insult her, control her, and then another one would come and try and grab her hand and sort of apologize. And this happened on like a number of occasions, and it actually got so worrying because they say, oh, do you want to go and talk about it, you know, somewhere else. He's like, no, no, hey, I'm going it with any of you lot right now. She actually, she actually started carrying around it an act of pin combo pen autojet, which is what in the military you used for to counter nerve agent poisoning, because she was worried that you know, somebody was going to, you know, try and jab her. And she actually had an experience where, you know, somebody like patted her on the back and she ended up having like a pin prick on her body. And then it got worse. She'd be followed around, she'd have vehicle tampered with. She went once to have a gynecological examination, and she got back in her vehicle and then in the footwell of the driver's side found a box and it had exactly the same make and type of a speculum that had been used on her in the gynocological exam. So, you know, that really freaked her out. And then also as well, friends that had been targeted in Harris. He an ex partner of her as a boyfriend, went out of town and he ended up getting drugged and roofeed, and then she was sent pictures which I've got and also emails saying, no, I was talking to your friend. He was very shabby about you. Her boyfriend came back, he couldn't remember anything that had happened, so that was very worrying. Other friends of hers colleagues they were kidnapped as well, rooffeed, and one of them actually they received head injuries and it took about a year for them to recover and they were very, very frightened as a result of that. Another friend of hers and their family they were poisoned once from eating a takeout. On the takeout bag it had written like Amy s. Gridge. And then another time that's those same people. They had their vehicle sort of vandalized and all the tires slashed. Amy woke up the next day hundreds of miles away in Alabama from from the other state where this occurred, and there was an upright tire, an upright wheel with the tire in the in her yard and the attack on her, on her, on her friend. It happened, you know, just the night before. So that was very, very worrying for her. And then it kind of got worse with the directed energy attacks with which I documented and which I put on social media on x If anybody wants to check my timeline, they can search for Amy es Bridge and it details like all the kind of attacks and with photos as well where she was actually being hit with directed energy weapons. And I've had another scientist as well approachingly saying that the same thing happened to them being followed around another one vehicles being tampered with, another one hit with a directed energy weapon. And this is all documented. There's photos, there's videos, there was actually I've got videos of a of another witness, another scientist who was actually present with her when she got hit by directed any weapons. And it took you know, a massive toll on her health, you know, burns down her body, gastro intestinal problems for life, Parkinson type symptoms. When I was speaking to her, she'd kind of be like, you know, be shaking at times, and you know, she was only thirty four. And one time she told me as well that her the the spinal fluid in her spinal the spinal fluid actually expanded due to all the aggressive micro directed microwab energy attacks and actually popped, and she's got all this salty liquid going down the back of her throat, which burnt the back of her throat. So those are types of things that happened to her, and those are types of things that other other scientists have detailed to me as well. You know, the the the social engineering approaches, being hit with either acoustic or direct energy weapons, break being tank tampered with, overt surveillance where they're being followed around, and and it's really obvious and also as well Amy, you know, certainly pictures of you know, breakings at her, you know, windows, broken doors, she needs, all those types of things were happening with her. And then again there was a you know, a massive hacking effort against her as well. She ended up at the end in one of the videos that I've got where she's being attacked the directed energy weapon. She actually was using a computer because she was working on some stuff for a government agency. So she's working on a computer which doesn't have a Wi Fi card. Did it because she didn't want to be hacked that way, and she believed that direct energy weapons were also used to map out what she was actually typing as a way of, you know, trying to trying to find out what she was working on. Those are the types of things that were happening to her, and those are the types of things that have been reported to me by IT by numerous other people.
Speaker 2: Looking at some of the messages she shared with you, it sounded like she would sit down to type something related to the technologies and ideas she was working on, and that's when it really hit her, like they could whatever the system was, it could tell when she was sitting down to focus on what seemed to be a forbidden topic, and that's when it would blaster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of her she worked with some very high powered people and she said, my EXCIA weapon star and my team saw my hands where they were burned really badly a couple of months ago. He saw the window pane in person. He said that he had built things like that and it was most likely an RFK band admit a run by five car battery strung together from inside a vehicle. When I asked you would do something like that, and his honest answer was, I hate to tell you this. It is most likely domestic most likely contractor who sees your IP intellectual property as capable of eating their lunch. That seems like the worst case scenario to me, is what she said.
Speaker 2: You know, I've heard these stories about gang stocking. I get emails almost every day from people who described these horrendous situations, and it never made much sense to me where somebody who's just a retired accountant or store clerk has what they think is fifty or sixty people following them around, invading their house, bugging their TVs. It never made my sense why there'd be so much effort put by so many people into just messing with somebody's head. For her, though, I could see where maybe it would make sense if somebody wanted a driver crazy or driver to suicide to prevent her from going further with the kind of research that she was doing.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, exactly exactly. I mean she worked with the next general as well. Both he and then the XCIA guy were saying, well, they've got experience of these types of issues, and they said, it's someone who's familiar with the technical details of your work. And you know, they both think it's a private industrial source who has hired contractors to follow you around and harass you and leaving a trailer break comes to make you think that it's like, you know, some kind of foreign into hostile intelligence service. So I mean, that's very, very worrying. And then another one, sorry, another one. There's the CIA guy again, and he said, you know, she was showing him like some of the most recent technical pages in her notebooks, and he looked at what the page. He just said, well, this is definitely why it makes sense to me, well worth the budget for the right identity. And then he said, don't let that notebook out of my sight because it's obviously a decent budget. Following me around to look for an opportunity to swipe it off the table. So you know, somebody was after her work. It was either as sort of a you know, two main objectives. One to try and get her to desist from doing the work, and two, with these attacks, with the harassment and the attacks, the directed energy weapon attacks, to actually stop her, to debilitate her so that she was unable to do the work.
Speaker 2: Frank, let's talk about habana syndrome. You know, for a long time I would hear these reports. I'm sure you heard the same kind of things. Who was being targeted, mostly CIA types agents, State Department people representing the US government who seemed to be hit. The assumption was it must be the Russians using whatever this technology is, some sort of direct energy weapons DW you com you know, and until sixty minutes jumped into it. They've done several reports on it. I think that our government tried to ignore it. Can you tell me what you know about direct energy weapons Havana syndrome? Who has this technology and ability and who might have used it against her contractors? Could be that? But is there is it possible there's a government involvement as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's very interesting. I mean the havanas in Rome, that's really I mean it's been going on. I mean, you had the Mosco signal the nineteen sixties and seventies. This is something that the Russians have been doing for a long long time. And recently there was a guy arrested in the States. You had links to GIU Soviet military intelligence. And I think the attacks on both American and Canadian diplomats from everywhere from Havana to Kazakhstan and to other areas, it looks to me definitely orchestrated by an actor like the Russians and possibly the Chinese who would have access to this type of technology. And I think it's been fairly well established now. There was recent rational hearing where experts were tested to the fact that this was like a gru unit that was involved in these attacks on you know, high flyers in the in the FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency as well. And then of course the key question is well, how did they know who were the high flowers high flowers flyers and how to target them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: So that's the other thing. Did what I understand from Havanas and Drome and I talked a lot about this with doctor Robert MacGuire. He actually said in public because he was a kind of like a I call him Bob mcgeiser.
Speaker 1: He was working at.
Speaker 3: The Institute of Defense and Melocies for many years, so he was actually advising you know, the the US government and all kinds of you know, technical countermeasures. He actually said in public that he'd been in Russia in the nineties in Moscow and he'd actually seen you know, like the antennas and the kid that was pointed at the US embassy to direct these autoustic signals effectively, because I believe with with with the Havanas and drome as directed against the US government personnel, those have mainly been acoustic energy weapons, you know, high frequency and also you know, another scientist I spoke to said that she was hit with one of those and was actually able to measure it. So that's my understanding of the have Honis and Drone.
Speaker 2: Some of the notes that she had sent to you and that you've shared with me and put online or are pretty telling, she writes. In one point, giving a CIA agent a headache in a hotel is kind of like, why is it even worth the effort? Why would you expose your capabilities just to do that? But targeting a scientist and giving them a damn seizure every time they sit down to type about a certain topic, now that will impede progress on that topic pretty effectively.
Speaker 1: She says.
Speaker 2: My pain definitely is worse when I was working on something interesting. It definitely always worse when I have a deadline to submit a paper that's intriguing. I mean, how would they know that that's what she's working on and that's a good time to hit her with it?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it would be uh yeah, yeah, I think it would be a case of you know, you do the hacking, and they would have identified her, targeted her, and then it would just the a case of just bombard her, you know, with the harrassment with the director as weapons, all the rest of it. I mean, there's an interesting there's an interesting a declassified paper from the National Security Agency talking about this guy Beck who was hit with high powered microad energy system. So that's from the DA so said. The twenty twelve intelligence information indicated that this weapon is designed to bay the target's living quarters and microwaves, causing numerous physical effects, including a damaged nervous system. So, but that they're saying that, you know that there's no evidence that such a weapon was associated with a hostile country in the nineteen nineties. But I mean, I think now we're well past that in terms of what's been told to Congress that definitely there are hostile actors, hostile government actors using these kind of technologies. And the Americans, you know, the Brits, you know, there won't be any in the Israelis won't.
Speaker 1: Be any different.
Speaker 3: They'll have access to these things as well. I mean, if you look at the campaign that the Israelis have been launching since they kind of like, you know, two thousand and nine, twenty ten against the Ranian scientists.
Speaker 2: I mean, do they be.
Speaker 3: Doing harassment, bombings, targeted assassinations. It's not something that's unique to you know, like you know, Russia.
Speaker 2: But it's not just governments that have this capability. What you're describing as some corporations, some private entities who've got it here and are using it. I would think you'd want to keep that technology under wraps, but contractors, private companies seem to have it. If your suspicions about what happened to Amy are true, well, I think it's.
Speaker 3: The technology too pervasive now because before you know, used to have of your suv as a Mecia guy said, you know, like hooks up to five car batteries. So, you know, I think we're at the point where even any sort of like any hostile actor where they were terrorist organizations, as long as they had the scientists know how, then they could probably get their hands or something like that. And certainly if it were contractors, domestic contractors, which if I believe you know, which is who I believe were targeting Amy and certainly the people that the ex military intelligence people who are around Amy believed that it was domestic contractors. They certainly have access to technology like that working for the people that they work for.
Speaker 2: Well, she shared this, as you said, with some former agency people. Did they help her, did they try to figure out who was doing this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I actually put her in touch with I actually put her in touch with somebody from an intelligence agency to try and get it stopped, because you know, given where she was in Huntsville, right, I mean in a hunts school, she said that this is kind of normal that the foreign intelligence agencies they'll target you in school. They'll they'll identify you in school, in university, and you know, Huntsville which has you know, all these like NASA and military and scientific facilities and private companies, it's going to be a prime location for the attentions of a hostile foreign intelligence service. So I think from her perspective, it was really, well, you know, I'm being targeted. Initially she thought that it was you know, Russians. We discussed all this and then my theory was that we came up with a theory we said, well, you know, based on what your ex CIA weapons guy said, based on what you know, the the the extra form of colonel. Sorry, the former the US Air Force general who's working with you is saying, it would be very hard for a foreign intelligence service to have that amount of people on the ground over a period of years without getting noticed by domestic agencies. So I put her in touch with somebody from intelligence community who got the FBI onto her. She said that the FBI initially were very interested, and then they spoke to her for a few weeks, and then she said they turned around and said to her, sorry, but we don't have jurisdiction in this case. That's what she was told.
Speaker 2: Well, pretty clearly, whoever was doing it wanted her to know that they were messing with her, making it pretty obvious they'd been in her house or car and were moving things around, leaving things that she couldn't help. But notice, did she ever get a specific warning that said, hey, back off from this or else this continues.
Speaker 3: No, not specifically that per se, but I mean she had these, you know, these social engineering attempts where people would be bombarding her with information that they knew about her and asking her about her work. So it became pretty obvious to her that that's what they they they wanted her to desist from doing.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast Am every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more