Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Fully Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, just like that, we back on the air.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to yet another carefully reckless episode with your girl.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: And I got my beautiful producer Taylor here. She's gonna read because y'all know, I don't like doing that shit, because y'all don't send voice memos anymore.
Speaker 2: So say hey, Taylor, Hey yall, what's up? Period? So y'all still ain't saying no damn voice notes.
Speaker 1: It's okay, sorry, sorry, but we're gonna get right into it. It's a story from a girl, little guy.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I love when listen.
Speaker 1: I love when the men write, because it's hard for men to open up, especially about their business and shit. You know, even if it does come down to remaining anonymous, they only like to talk in to barbershop, to other men and get led right down the path of destruction. So I'm glad that they come to me, you know, and they're open enough to be vulnerable and talk to me about their issues.
Speaker 2: So let's get into it, Taylor. What they got to say?
Speaker 3: Okay, hees, I'm twenty three, I've been with this girl since eighth grade. I cheated on her all through high school, and some girls she knows about and some she don't. As far as I know, she's only been with one other guy. I've seen little shit that makes me think otherwise. I mean, honestly, I don't care if she did back then, because I've been wild with hella people. My thing is the sex hasn't been that good. We argue a lot more. And the biggest thing is she's dirty. Oh a.
Speaker 2: Nigga white? What the fuck you means? She dirty?
Speaker 3: Like? I care for her a lot, but I can't tell if I actually love her or if I'm just used to her, and if I should leave while I'm young. I'm scared to leave, honestly, because I can get girls. It's just trusting these new females has me worried because one thing I can say is if I was to have a baby with the girl i'm with now, I'd be cool. But I don't know if I can deal with getting another girl pregnant and then I got a baby mama from hell? What should I do?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, so that's not even her, the dirty girl. This is somebody the baby buy.
Speaker 3: Somebody else baby mom. And then he has a girlfriend who's dirty? Yeah, okay the five? Okay, so what did it end with a question? Yeah? What should he do? Should you bring up with his girl? I guess because she's dirty?
Speaker 2: Like the five?
Speaker 3: And then but then he's talking about one thing I can say if I have a baby with the girl?
Speaker 2: Why are think about having no baby?
Speaker 3: What is.
Speaker 2: He's twenty three?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because he probably going raw all the time, and he knows there's a big chance that he may get someone else pregnant.
Speaker 2: He probably don't like condoms, or he just wants more kids.
Speaker 3: I guess he's saying, like if he's done for or not? I guess, I don't know. Yeah, it's going down to pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we twenty three. He been with this girl since he would in high school. He cheated on her all throughout high school.
Speaker 3: Why do you say she's dirty?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't give us no context clues, like is she is she dirty? Like as far as like she's sneaky because a lot of men refer to that. I know a lot of a lot of guys like dirty, she's.
Speaker 3: Just not organized. Maybe she's just junkie. Yeah, yeah, not a junkie, but she's yunkie. Yeah maybe, like cause if you with her for that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You was with her dirty is all this time, and now she's dirty, Like, boy, I've been that.
Speaker 2: What's up? Like, so clean me up? Like what's going on? Okay? So I think you know your answer. It's very simple.
Speaker 1: I think honestly, you even saying am I comfortable with her? Is that why I'm with her? Like, you know, are we going apart? And shit like that? Like that's basically what you're asking me. And then you go on to say you don't feel like getting to know somebody else, you don't feel like getting that trust with somebody new, so you are just comfortable. You're in this relationship for convenience at this point, because you voiced.
Speaker 2: Clearly what you don't like about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said the sex is not good, But it's the sex not good because you don't wore that fucking dick out in all these other boxes.
Speaker 2: Shit, you busy, you busy, honey.
Speaker 1: And then you got a baby mama from hell because she was probably one of the motherfuckers that she was fucking with around on your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: You know what, I mean. And then Shorty got pregnant. She didn't want to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: She probably wanted to be with you, kept the baby to be with you, And now you ain't leaving this goddamn girl and you ain't even making her priority. So now yeah, she's the baby mama from hell. You know, you also didn't tell me if she lets you see your child and out or whatever. But you're up here talking about another having another baby, because that's what you did. You better reread what you wrote because that's exactly what you're talking about now. Like I said the Sailor, it's either that you want more kids or you just don't like condoms. You're one of those raw dog niggas, and it is what it is. And I don't like saying niggas because you know we shouldn't these days.
Speaker 2: But our raw dog niggas a raw dog nigga. You just don't like condoms.
Speaker 1: Tell me if I'm right now, I honestly think you need to be by yourself.
Speaker 2: You're twenty three. You don't know what you want.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I say you don't know what you I'm not saying that you're confused about your life as a whole, But you don't know what you want because on one hand, you're comfortable in your relationship. You want to be in a relationship, but you don't want to be with the girl that you with no more because you think it's something out there better. You think there's no fixing which or whatever y'all got. Now, if she dirty, clean up pussy ain't good, tell her it ain't and y'all can figure out other ways to make it good unless it's stretched out a place like a fucking rubber band.
Speaker 2: But I don't see that happening because she's young as well.
Speaker 1: You say you think she only been with one other guy, so it ain't the vagina. Maybe maybe you ain't making a hot wet Maybe that's what it is. Does she know you've been cheating on and doing you your fucking thing since y'all been in grade school?
Speaker 2: Does she know that?
Speaker 1: Because maybe you don't do it for her either. Have you talked, sir about it? But she'd rather stay with your ass because that's just what women do sometimes, you know what I'm saying. This may be a phase And on the other hand, you want to do what you want to do, and then on the other other hand now, because if we on the third hand, you got a baby with a spawn of stating of a baby mother, so it ain't really you don't got too much wiggle room. Baby like, you should be by yourself, to be honest, you should get to know yourself.
Speaker 2: You should focus on.
Speaker 1: Being a dead even if you got to go through the courts like to be a dad. And I don't even know if this is your situation because you just briefly hinted on the fact that you have a baby. But you have to focus on preparing for what's next, not the now, because you are already grown.
Speaker 2: You got to grow the fuck up.
Speaker 1: You're a father, so it is what it is twenty three. You're still young, but you're a young father now. So just because you young, domin, you got signed to be a kid and play childish games like sweetie, you can be by yourself and just be a fucking bachelor strapped the fuck up, because it's more than just babies that can be consequences of raw sex.
Speaker 2: I know you know that. Yeah, I'm just trying to lead you in the right direction, brother, because I don't like where you're going.
Speaker 1: I don't like where you are, so sit down, talk to your girlfriend, let her know she a little dirty and you know, figure out where her head is at first of all, before you go to a figure out what you want. Don't go trying to fix it if that's not what you want to do. You got to be honest with your girlfriend. I don't care if you're comfortable. I don't care if it's convenient. I don't care if you know you can't hold on somebody because you don't want to get to know nobody new because these holds this and these holes that nigga you a hoe. So come to grips with yourself, be truthful, fix yourself. Then go to your girlfriend and let her know exactly what it is about her and about you, about you, because don't make it all about her. God's can be very selfish and do that as well, And that's why women playing themselves and be all types of insecure and shit because we think it's us whole time.
Speaker 2: It's your ass or it's our ass.
Speaker 1: Let her know, workling yourself, be a dad, let her go shit, and just do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Single. That's it. That's the only way it's gonna work for you, for her and your baby. The fuck. It ain't about the baby.
Speaker 1: Mother. She just got your baby, that's it. But you have to remain cordial enough to raise the child, you know. He said, well he had a son or a girl.
Speaker 2: He's insane.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you got to do it, I'll tell you right now, you better make it right because you wouldn't want no nigga playing on her face like that. And if you got a son, you definitely don't want him to be running around all fucked up like you. So listen, get back to me, update me what you think. What else you got to say them?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 3: I think he's young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: He's playing around with the girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you playing around with the girl when you're playing around with other girls too, like come on, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he wants his cake and eat it too, because he's just said, you call her all types of dirty, you don't like her.
Speaker 1: I ain't confused. His dad is confused. He don't know what he wants to do. He knows.
Speaker 3: I think he's scared. He don't.
Speaker 2: He feels bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's how you become miserable in a relationship, you know, just forcing it because you don't want to hurt nobody feelings and you enjoy the inconvenience.
Speaker 3: It seems like he was running off emotions. Person.
Speaker 2: They've been arguing a lot more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this seems like he just like.
Speaker 2: It's he been doing him.
Speaker 1: He's been doing him and and that's why he not really paying attention to You can back up off the miccause you.
Speaker 2: Just said your head. But Jesus, they hear you. But Sailor's all I want to mikeel.
Speaker 1: But I think that's why he's doing him because she's not providing that sexual satisfaction for him. But even if she were, he would still be out fucking right. That nigga got bitches.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, that's never been a problem. We know that.
Speaker 1: Jabeb BRONI you know, but yeah, you need to hit me back up. And I know I'm a little harsh. That's how I be with the men. Y'all can y'all can dish it, but y'all cannot take it. You need to You ask me for the truth. You ask me what you should do. I'll let your wear snow update me. If nobody is telling you that they love you, I love you, brother, but I want you to do better, well, do better for that baby and probably the one on the way, because he tried. You see, he was hitting on like having another one that's gonna say, don't want to use no fucking condoms.
Speaker 2: I know it all too well.
Speaker 1: No, not because I don't use condoms. I have brothers and cousins. We'll go ahead, because they were like, just be just.
Speaker 2: Saying she a little hole every day. Gosh, no, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back moving on all riic.
Speaker 3: So I talked to this girl from twenty thirteen to twenty fifteen. Everything was going great, the vibes, fun, sex, all that. Late twenty thirteen, she tells me she's pregnant. Not too long after she says she's miscarried. I was like, oh shit, it's Gucci, I got you. That's forward. I moved her in with me so we can start doing shit the right way. Hold twenty fourteen, things were going good, but I started to notice her poor living habits, like leaving dishes in the sink.
Speaker 2: What is up with these dirty bitches? Like what's going lord? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Pads in the trash where supposed to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we are, we supposed to be in the fucking sink.
Speaker 2: They Maybe she wasn't rolling them ups in the peg. Oh my lord, food on.
Speaker 3: The stove and mad nasty shit like the dirty shit. So we started to argue and bump heads. Maybe the same person working and playing the bills. At least she can do is keep my crib clean. Going into twenty fifteen, things really ain't going right, and I'm ready to call it quitz. As soon as I make up my mind to dump her. She says she's pregnant, gave me a whole sob story about life and mad bullshit, and somehow convinced me to marry her and not. She somehow convinced you I hate yeah, yo, that is hilarious to me, and be a real family, so on and so forth. So in July we got married on some fly out the blue shit. In October she gave birth. Now we're married and God's son.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: July twenty fifteen. July twenty sixteen, everything going accordingly passed forward a year to mid twenty seven. Bitch did a whole three sixty. She was lazy, dirty, It had no motivation, no drive nothing. She even was stealing money out the account and getting scanned with a dumb ass seven hundred to seven thousand shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know that's that's a specific scam. I ain't never hear that seven thousand shit. Oh when they add a zero, like when they okay, because I used to do that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Yeah, I remember, I remember, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I'm fed up, so I file for divorce. She up and leaves and goes to her mom's and keeps my kids from me, won't let me see them. During this time, she done started fucking with a new nigga. I don't care a bitch done deal in my book.
Speaker 2: I just want my bitch of Dundale in his book, he just want what.
Speaker 3: The voice was. Oh, she just wants his kids. The voice was finalized in twenty eighteen. I'm happy from twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen to now, she's still at her mom's with her new nigga, and every so often she she getting her feelings and keep the kids from me. Finally ask her with a fuck. Her problem is, she tells me her new nigga ain't hit her spot that I used to hit. And if I want to see my kids. I gotta sneak out.
Speaker 1: Six years ago, bitch, Like I mean, I'm sorry eight years ago anywhere go Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well she SAIDs from now. So if I'm trying eighteen to now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty eighteen, that's yeah, that's six years ago.
Speaker 3: And if I want to see my kids, I gotta sneak out from my girl, meet her and fuck her at up hotel or something. I'm disgusted with her and don't even look at her the same from my bellshit in the past. But I want my kids. I need advice. What should I do? Do I tell her nigga, like, yo, check your bitch, or this's what I got to satisfy her to be able to get my kids.
Speaker 2: You talk man, low.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I know they're struggling to he driving down the street. All right, Oh my gosh, So go to the courts, dude, Like, what the fuck you got a girl? She got a nigga that ain't hitting it right no more. But y'all got kids. You know where she lives. You know what I address, yo, beat huts to the punch, Go down to the fucking courts, foul joint custody or you know, if she's unfit. Not trying to speak for her, but obviously if she was unfit to be a tenant in your house, you know, she leaves pass everywhere she you know, if she's dirty and all that, and you really feel like she's not a good mom, foul for full custody, but honestly, joint custody is the best. You know, you can still see your children. Are you want child support? If you're not, that's excellent grounds for you. They will definitely want to see proof that you can provide like a household life, a fit life for your kids. If you're folling for any type of custody, but you sound like you got your mom made up.
Speaker 2: You don't look at it. The saying she a dirty ass clown.
Speaker 1: Basically those are your words a little bit, and you know, not mine because I don't know her. But if this is all true, yo, go to court, Like I don't get it. This is like like, first of all, nobody can convince you to marry him. You how much you know how much time goes into even thinking about getting on a knee. Somehow, somehow you had to buy a ring, You had to crease your shoes, get down on the knee and be like, all right, will you marry me?
Speaker 2: Maybe he asked, maybe she asked, Maybe she did ask.
Speaker 1: See, that's why these people gotta let us know they're leaving too much meat off the bone. But I ain't trying to skip you away because I love when when the guys dude actually become vulnerable enough to give Jess a story.
Speaker 2: I do love that. But yeah, baby, it's just that easy.
Speaker 1: Like and listen, Like I said, you have a girlfriend, so you straight, you straight. Obviously she wants you to hit that spot. But don't do that because I don't know. I mean, if she's still trifling and dirty, she only she even dirty and now you know, so it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Hold up, hold up.
Speaker 1: I know the ship getting good, but listen to just a couple of seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen. Lord him and the first guy head two dirty girls.
Speaker 3: He just seemed like, you know what, could just really be just better communication because there's little ship like you mad that she's just talk to her about it Like, I don't know, I just feel like they didn't have to break go. She said they have fun and everything. He didn't like the dirty shit and honestly though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I cannot get with her.
Speaker 1: And then it's even worse when a woman is dirty, when a woman's hy jean or a woman living style is not up to par like that.
Speaker 2: You're a fucking woman. You know.
Speaker 1: It ain't better for men, but a woman is like, no, no, no, no, that's that should be something that we just.
Speaker 2: Can come with, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, Pads just and you got to look and imagine looking in the goddamn trash and you see what you think is a napkin with ketchup on it until you start smelling it, and then it's a fucking sanitary napkin with blood.
Speaker 2: Horrible, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And then she probably didn't washed her hands, yea, probably flustered her down the toilet, stop the toilet up, leaving food on the stove, which you know, just calling the roaches and the mice. You know, I don't know if they've ever lived in the hood, but that's no way to live with a woman. It's not And I totally get it. And I'm sorry, but yo, your last and final bet is court.
Speaker 3: But he said the options are either fuck her. Why are those ostions? Because if he tells the guy she really not gonna let you see your kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you might get a beat the fuck up, Like damn, what the hell? Okay, because see Brian ain't hitting that spot, but you're hit in the motherfucking eye. You never know, Like I keep telling y'all women getting punched in the fucking face.
Speaker 2: Okay, Why are those your options, honey? Like, no one option?
Speaker 1: A sensible option would be tell her, fuck no, I'm not fucking you and I'm taking your ass to court, or don't even tell her that, just go to the goddamn court.
Speaker 2: You don't need to talk to her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: You don't need to go fuck her unless that's something that you want to do in the back of your little dirty ass mine. You don't need to. Why is that an option? That should never be an option? You have a fucking girlfriend. That should not be an option, because I guarantee you if you tell me that you fuck to her, I'm gonna hit your girlfriend and I'm gonna say, hey, he fucking is dirty as being mother that he told me about. And listen to episode four, season four on Carefully Rockless if you don't believe me, because he wrote me this note.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm still just surprised, Like I'm rereading it. It says that he asked you what her problem is and she just became vulnerable, and just like, oh, you're just not hating it, right, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, do you feel like it's more to the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean, I don't know how the girl feels about him.
Speaker 2: Writing me because he made at her right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what it's given A little a little okay, Well, you've been involved with some not not like this.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you know what I'm saying, So you wouldn't know the pattern.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: Why is she randomly just saying like just right, if you ain't hit it in six years, I don't know. I don't I don't see a girl. I'm not crazy is like that like once I'm done with the nigga, I'm done. Yo, I wouldn't And I'm definitely not gonna tell a guy, Oh he just hasn't hidden like you like what ye, I'll.
Speaker 1: Up like that, Yeah he don't hit it like yeah, yeah, she's a little weird.
Speaker 2: But he's a little weird too.
Speaker 1: Because now that you say that, part of me feel like you do want to fuck her or like he will, not that he wants to, but he will to see his kids. But now you're tainting your relationship, which is mad, clowned out, cowardly and is fucked up, unfaithful.
Speaker 2: This lawyer.
Speaker 1: His girlfriend gotta know how fucking crazy she is. That's his girlfriend. I guarantee you shown know about the advances that the girl was making, or that he's even thinking about taking her up on those advances.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I think there's some.
Speaker 2: Something he's not telling us.
Speaker 3: I think they've been in and out.
Speaker 1: Okay, he may have hit that ship before while she had a boyfriend, while he has a girlfriend, just to keep the peace, just to keep the peace in a relationship, because she got two kids by him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she's somehow convinced.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, poor children, Lord, poor kids to suffer. So yeah, I just think that you probably are tired of this back and forth, and I think therefore you should proceed in court.
Speaker 2: But get back at me and let me know, honey, because we come to the end.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of this. I'm sick of the man. I love when when my men reach out to me. But y'all really be y'all be putting y'all self in these relations you know, and these predicaments and these relationships, and like y'all do this to y'allselves. I want y'all to stop doing this. You know, y'all are better than this, Jesus. I know it's a lot of fucked up men out there, but it's a lot of fucked up women too, you know. And that's why you should be careful producing with just anybody. I know, you need to get to know who you are and the other person is before y'all make a seed like that's a whole person. Y'all got two little people, like two little people to raise. And look at how y'all acting. This is bullshit, you know. So like you talk about she dirty, but you still fucking on the lo lo, you know what I mean. And she got a new nigga that don't hit it right and he around your kids, and then you got a girlfriend over here, but you still playing like this is too much. It's too much. So court is the best answer. That's why the courts are there. And just like that, we've come to the end of yet another canful, reckless episode. Well, I'll be fixing masks and I don't know. I'm about to stop these people crazy shit, y'all about to be stressing me out. I don't need all this spirit on my baby, like I can't my baby probably in my stomach, like what in the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 2: Shit? But soon in next.
Speaker 1: Week we'll see y'all say by Taylor Aye and y'all say thank you to say it love for helping. I know we can't hear y'all, but go ahead say it. I'm gonna give you a couple of seconds. You're welcome, Okay, nice, Nice. That was about it, because last week this baby said thank you to y'all. I said, Jesus, not mind, just fix it.
Speaker 2: So see, y'all.
Speaker 3: Can't.
Speaker 1: Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.