Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and nine four one sean. If you want to be a part of the program, we are loaded up and we are only forty nine days till Election Day. Early voting starts today in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I know it is not the system that many conservatives Republicans want. It's the one we're stuck with. And everybody knows the system I want. You'd have to have proof of citizenship, voter ID, signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers watching the voting all day and every precinct across the country, and the vote counting immediately thereafter when the polls cull close. On top of that, I think we should have paper ballots. End of sentence, except for the military, and well even for the military that I have mail in ballots, but the same thing would go for you know, the infirmed, elderly people that needed it for whatever specific reason. I'd make election Day a national holiday. That is not the law, That is not the system we have. It's if you want to change the system, you have to win elections. And if you if you don't bank your vote, you may not be able to vote on election day for whatever reason. We saw that unfold and in my old district in New York when I lived in New York, George Santos was out. They had a special election. The day of that election it was sleet and snow and miserable weather and it kept a lot of people from going to the polls. It gave a huge advantage for Democrats that are already banked their vote. So my advice is, embrace it. It is it is something that we can change if we win elections. If you start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes, it is an uphill battle from the very beginning. Not a good idea. Yeah, we'll respond to the lunatics. Some some lunatics on social media. Hannity's with the CIA. Did you see him? He was with Gavin Newsom? Do you know what happened with Gavin Newsom? By the way, all right, are you guys done in there?
Speaker 2: Theme song?
Speaker 1: You know it's not my new theme song. It's not we can I can I talk place? Yeah? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 4: Roger Roger double double.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, thank you, Uh Roger Roger double double whatever that means. And so uh anyway, so we're at the uh well we're at I guess we're at the debate. And so there's a gaggle going on, and I sneak in his team that I knew from doing my interview with him and challenging him on all the failures of California and then Ron DeSantis and the debate that they had, which he wasn't too happy with. Uh. You know, He's got everyone in the media in front of him, and I sneak up behind them, and his staff is there, and I said, you know, I'm gonna tap a show. I'm gonna say hi, remember me. He's smiling at Gavin. They're best friends. No, not exactly. I think his ideas ideas are insane, And you know, it's funny. Reminds me back in twenty fifteen and sixteen, Remember when I supported Trump before so many others did, and the brutal criticism I got that I was not a real conservative and so on and so forth. And even people that i've you know, happen to like. I think they're very talented like Glenn Beck and Ben Shapiro, which is brutalizing me every day. But I stay true to who I am, and I stand by the principles that are near and dear to me and the idea, And I don't think there's been anyone more critical of the deep state that has exposed all of the failures, going back to Hillary Clinton's dirty Russian disinformation dossier, her top secret classified information on her server, the deleted emails, bleach bit Hammer's devices SIM cards. In twenty twenty, I don't think there's been anybody more critical of the fact that there was the pre bunking of the Hunter Biden laptop that was done by the deep state. The FBI knew it was verified and true in March of twenty twenty, and yet they were meeting with big Tech in the weeks leading up to the twenty twenty election, putting their cinder blocks on the scale of election by pre bunking the very real laptop, the one they verified to be real. The fifty one former Intel officials, no one's been more critical of that. Nobody exposed the Russia hoax more than we did, and our ensemble cast that included John Solomon Sarah Carter, Greg Jarrett at the time, Catherine Herridge, and so many others. I can't mention everybody's name, and that has gone out there, and we ended up being proven right on the Russia hoax. So many others were proven wrong. And you know, it's like and then the these keyboard warriors in their underwear in their basement, you know, some of them with a microphone say something insane about me and they're like, oh, that'll go viral. I'm like, you know, I just you know, I nearly lost somebody that I have been dear friends with for nearly thirty years. And if you don't think that this is particularly hard for anybody to go through, then you're obviously somebody that is soulless, don't have a conscience, and don't understand human emotions on any level, and your emotional IQ is zero. And between this and the earlier assassination attempt, this has not been easy on anybody that is friends with President Trump and his family, and I happen to be close to all of them. And the idea that people would say hateful things, I guess it's just par for the course. We'll deal with it later in the show, but nothing surprises me anymore. What is so troubling in all of this is the area arounds holes four, five, and six at Trump International. It is known to be a vulnerable area where Papa Razzi would often hide and take videos of President Trump and his guests playing golf. I've never played the course. I don't think I've played around of golf in over five six years. I just I've gone to the range maybe two or three times, and realize I can't play like I used to, which sucks because I used to enjoy play. I just don't have time. And if I had the time, I would love to play. And you know the fact that you get invited it's great, but you know you're terrible and you're gonna play with very good people. It's not something you want to do. Well. There read something into that. I was not invited to play until that morning. It's just people are crazy. But what's sad is is that they knew this to be a vulnerable area. The area should have been swept. It should have been swept by the Secret Service. The idea that that whole wooden area was not swept with such close proximity to where the President will be will be allowed or would be assassin to get within three hundred plus yards of the president. Now, this is just you know, in two months, we've had two assassination attempts one hundred and thirty yards in Butler, three hundred plus yards here in West Palm Beach. And this can't happen. This cannot happen. And this vantage point was no secret in terms of its vulnerability because that would has been a vantage point for photographers and people taking videos of the former president. Nobody checked or patrolled that perimeter. That is a failure. I know the Secret Service Director Ronald Rowe was out there YESTERDA saying the security plan worked. The security plan did not work if somebody got within three hundred plus yards of President Trump and Canada Trump, you know, fifty days out of an election that close to him with a scope AK forty seven. No, that did not work. And the Secret Service chief claims not to have any information on whether the suspect knew that. Well, they're telling us because that if you look at the front page of the New York Post. Now they're telling us. And we did have this yesterday. It had broken while we were on the show. At some point during the during yesterday show that the guy apparently was lying in wait for some twelve hours. They had his phone pinged at about one point thirty in the morning. This is extraordinarily dangerous for our country and for the president, and the fact that they allowed this to happen. When you actually look at the map and it's close to Congress Avenue, I mean it's and you have a tree line, you have a street, a tree line and a fence, and then you have the golf holes, and then you have this guy. Literally, you know, the gunman's spot is right where a whole six is. They had if it wasn't for one agent, what they should have had agents checking the bushes all the way around that perimeter the whole time. They didn't clear they did not secure the area. They did not have people watching to make sure nobody went into the bushes. And the guy as an AK forty seven in the bushes with a scope on it. That to me is unforgivable. And so the suspect lurked in a known vulnerable area of this golf course, the most vulnerable area of the golf course. And it is frankly considering that one agent spotted the barrel of this gun is is almost miraculous, it really is. And the more we learn about this, you know, what are they going to do now? And the worst part of all of it is that the campaign and I know this from my sources in the camp, and they have been asking for more Secret Service protection and they haven't been getting. The suspect was already Ryan Ruth was on the FBI's radar previously, the subject to a twenty nineteen tip to the FBI. A Special Agent in charge of the Miami Field Office said in a follow up on the tip, the alleged complainant was interviewed, did not verify providing the initial information. The FBI passed that information to local law enforcement in Honolulu. Well, they got to take all these threats seriously. And this is on the day where Josh Hawley dropped a whistleblower report on all of the failures of the Secret Service and the DHS in this first assassination attempt in Butler. How did that would be assassin get within one hundred and thirty yards of the president. And then we were told, well that we had a sloped roof problem, and it turns out the roof was nearly flat for crying out loud. And now when the report is saying, well, nobody was on the roof because it was too hot, and as somebody that used to do roofing, I promise I didn't get out of a day's work because the roof was too hot. But the assassin's vantage point was not a secret in terms of vulnerability. This is the tree line at Trump International in West Palm, a North Carolina neighbor of this assassin. Because people were afraid of him. Somebody even claimed that he had a horse in his house. What the Who the hell would put a horse in their house? But he also had a paper trail of pro Ukrainian advocacy trying to get Afghanistan veterans to sign up and go to Ukraine. He's a big Biden supporter and Harris supporter, and he's a big Trump hater. That's what we know about this guy. And you know, and the question is how can this happen again? And it can't happen again either, you know. The one former FBI agent was on fake news CNN saying the verbiage about Trump being a dictator. On MSDNC, they had somebody comparing him to Adolf Hitler last night and then you had you have Joyless bahar over at the view. You have joy Less read over at MSDNC saying, oh, this is a Magacre concern. No, it was a Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's supporter. Anybody remember Kamala Harris joking about killing Donald Trump when she was on with Ellen DeGeneres. You know, does one of them have to come out alive? When talking about Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions or or President Trump?
Speaker 3: If you had to be stuck at an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence or Jeff's Sessions, who would it be? Does one of us have to come out alive?
Speaker 1: And there's the laugh, you know, our giggling vice president. Did this guy act alone? We don't have an answer to that question. You know, he had wrote that he had written that he would be willing to volunteer and die and assist Ukrainian troops on the front lines. You know, how did this guy know where to lie in wait? And how is it possible he was in this shrubbery for nearly twelve hours and nobody, nobody knew about this, And how did he come into possession of a firearm would be another question. What was his motive is another question. You know, a neighbor says, this was on foxnews dot Com, that he was weird and kept a horse in the house. Anyone ever see a horse go to the bathroom? Who the hell would put a horse in the house. But anyway, it's a lot of other questions that we have that are unanswered. But they're just claiming victory and saying that the plan work when the plan didn't work. It's almost like we've normalized what our assassination attempts in this country, and that can happen and that can continue. And this guy had donated nineteen times to Democrats. And by the way, the suspect is a fellon barred from gun from gun possession, And thank god Governor Ronda sant has launched an independent state investigation into this assassination attempt saying he doesn't trust the Biden DOJ. He said, it's not the best interest of our state or in our nation to have the same federal agencies that are seeking to prosecute Donald Trump leading the investigation. And as usual, Dessanta's is right and he had a lot of concern about the neutrality of the government. I share that that concern. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Eric Trump will be on the program today. Donald Trump will be on Hannity tonight nine Eastern. By the way, Ram Paul went on a tear. Let's listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 3: And the only other thing I'd say is that networks like CNN, like MSNBC need to quit the fear mongering and quit saying, Oh, Donald Trump's going to be the end of the republic. There'll be no more voting if Donald Trump wins. That kind of rhetoric is ginning up the crazies in our country. And I would ask CNN and MSNBC and anybody who else is saying this, y'all need to quo. He quits saying stuff like this like Donald Trump is hitler, Donald Trump is ending democracy.
Speaker 1: Part of the problem. Said that you wouldn't have to vote again.
Speaker 3: That was President Trump that said that. But you think Donald Trump is not said that we're going to end democracy and have no more voting. If you say that, you are inciting the people. So don't be dishonest and don't lie about it. But when you say Donald Trump's going to end democracy, you're.
Speaker 2: I've never said them. I've never said that.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that anybody on TV, anybody who's comparing him to Hitler, anybody who's saying good it's happening all the time on all your networks. You're gitting these people up, and the death threats are going to continue to have to as you're being distant, you think there should be more funding for the Secret Service.
Speaker 1: I mean, the media is so clueless, they have no idea, and that has been their talking point from the very beginning. I mean over at msd NC last night, I guess you know, Hillary Clinton was brought he's a danger to our country into the world. What is that telling crazy people that, you know, if he's dangerous to the country into the world, what does that mean? On with the liar conspiracy theorist in chief Rachel Maddow. And it's pretty amazing. And that wasn't the only thing that was said last night. Hillary then calls for the prosecution of Americans who use Russian talking points. I assume this is, you know, based on the DOJ indictment that apparently that some people if you say the economy has been horrible, inflation has been horrible. You know, they're accusing people influencers of saying that because Russia paid them. Well, I don't know if Russia paid them or not. I have no earthly idea. But what they what they're saying, based on what it was in the indictment is true, has nothing to do with Russia. Who cares about Russia. You know, anybody with a brain knows that Vladimir Putin is evil and and that you know, what he did to Ukraine and killing innocent men, women and children and being a sovereign country as evil. But he did it under Harris and Biden's watch. Anyway, we're learning more about the assassin and the suspected Trump assassin was flagged by the US during a return from Ukraine. But Homeland Security, who was praised by the head of the Secret Service, Ronald Rowe yesterday may Orcus in particular, they didn't do a darn thing as it relates to all the signs that we had about him ahead of time. John Solomon, founder editor in chief investigative reporter justinews dot com broke the story, what have we learned about this lunatic ruth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, he's in Ukraine. He's having conversations allegedly with foreign fighters in countries that are on our radar, like Afghanistan, like Taiwan, and he's trying to get them to come to Ukraine and fight for Ukraine. He comes back through to the United States in June of twenty twenty three. He goes to the Honolu Airport because he lives in Hawaii and border flags and they don't like the con the things they are hearing from m in his initial conversation. They do a more extensive interview, even though he's an American returning home that In that interview he makes some very important spontaneous admissions that he had been recruiting as many as one hundred foreign fighters from Taiwan, Afghanistan, and Moldova to join Ukraine's war. He also had contact, he told the FBI, with people in Syria, Pakistan, in Israel. Those are all warning signs of the guys playing on the foreign fighter field, and he's having contacts with both allies and potential enemies. So they recommend that he'd be investigated by the Homeland Security Department. The Homeland Security Department's equivalent of the FBI. It's called the hside, the Homeland Security Investigations Unit, and AHSI declines to investigate him, to engage this man, to have some conversation with him. This is about a year, two months before he is allegedly trying to assassinate Donald Trump. He's talking to people in Afghanistan. He's talking, he's on the battlefield in Ukraine, according to his own admission, And somehow the Homeland Security Department couldn't find a reason to want to interview him, just like the FBI couldn't find a reason in twenty nine to interview him even though they got a tip he was in possession of weapons as a convicted felon, and specifically a convicted felon who had previously used or tried to use a weapon of mass destruction a machine gun. So you got at least two instances where federal agencies get tipped off about this guys. In both places they don't engage the man. And let's add two more in there. Twice, a nurse who was volunteering in Ukraine helping patients who are wounded during the war. She goes to federal agencies the FBI and the Customs and Border Protection Agency also raises concerns about Ryan Ruth and his conduct and his statements and his behavior in Ukraine. Those also don't appear to have resulted in any follow up. Four opportunities to engage this guy long before he's thinking about sticking the barrel of a gun on a golf course and maybe shooting former President Trump. So that's what these records that we've seen, all the records we have, the government's official records on this, we have the interview notes. This is a story that I think is going to raise a lot of questions about another missed opportunity to maybe stop or get this man help or arrest them to what he was doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, John Solomon, why the area, the wooded area that they knew was a vulnerability on this golf course was not swept in the lead up to the president when he started, when he was going to go out there and play golf. That would seem to be so fundamental and basic. And we now have two assassination attempts, one from one hundred and thirty yards away and three hundred plus yards away in this particular case. And but for one agent just being lucky, in my view, spotting the barrel of this gun. They never swept the area, the tree lined in area where all the paparazzi hang out to get videos and pictures of Trump playing golf. How is it possible this guy, and now we're hearing he was He was there for eleven or twelve hours ahead of time.
Speaker 2: And this is the new and approved Secret Service after July three teeth listen. Nothing about the Secret Services security posture makes sense to any expert I've talked to. And by the way, I started talking to people three four or five days before this most recent episode, because I continue to hear that people look at the security posture, particularly outdoors, and say I'm not seeing what I should see there. They didn't see drones, they didn't see cameras, temporary camera set up. If a heat detecting camera drone had been flown, they would have seen that guy in the woods. Had they used a dog, the dog would have picked up the man's scent or alerted on the man. They still had a very light posture for securing a very large area that is known to have vulnerabilities. That spot on the sixth hole, there was known to be vulnerable. So it just it's a head scratching and it's clearly an issue of leadership in the Secret Service. It isn't the agents on the ground. Thank god, that agent did it. Now, I'm gonna tell you something amazing.
Speaker 1: Those agents on the ground were unbelievable.
Speaker 2: They were They deserve all the credit they stopped the national.
Speaker 1: Travel with the fact but the fact that they didn't sweep the area is unconfidable.
Speaker 2: It is. And let me tell you about something. Eli Crane, former Navy seal, trained killer. He did it for our country. He said that this gentleman made two mistakes that a professional hired by Iran or another foreign power would not have made. A real sniper doing an attack like that would cut a hole in the fence before so that the barrel would never protrude and be visible. And he wouldn't have put up the ceramic plates in white, which would be visible in the sun. He would have colored them with green. And what the point he's making is more trained assassin than the two people that we had. A kid who didn't seem to be a very good shot, or this gentleman here would have most likely succeeded at this because of the fact that there was no sweep that ought to concern all of us. The Navy seal who knows how this is done, telling us it would have been easy for a pro to get through because there was no sweep.
Speaker 1: All right, John solomonsinnews dot com, thank you for that report. You know, if you look on you know, social media, all these anonymous people, as I say, in their underwear, you know, hiding in their basement, you know, that love to attack conservatives and over their conspiracy theories. They're so bizarre. Is one Facebook page, a left wing page called the Other ninety eight Percent, And if you look at the memes, they're celebrating this assassination attempt, they're just celebrating it. And you know, they had one picture, for example, of President Trump, but not only was this year covered, but his entire body bandaged, meaning that he'd be dead. It is as sick as it can be. You know, why isn't that considered hate speech? Hillary Clinton didn't mention that with conspiracy theorist Mattow. You know, since the assassination attempt, Krin Hakeem Jeffries, we must stop Trump. What does that mean? Why would you say that after this what happened on Sunday, No weirs were harmed. Carry on with your Sunday Afternoon, Rachel Vinman, because she's associated with that guy involved in the Ukraine case. What was the name, Colonel Vinman or Alexander something Vinman and had to take that down. You know, this seems to be a confluence of two very bad things in the Republican Party. The attempts to divide enrage the population. This is a congresswoman, you know, Mickey Cherriff from New Jersey. The last thing America needed was sympathy for the devil. But here we are, said Congressman Steven Woodrow Colorado. Today's a parent assassination attempt comes amid increasing fierce rhetoric on the campaign trail, and Trump and his running mate continue to make baseless claims. Lester Holtz said that that's NBC News. By the way, I hear that the numbers on ABC World News tonight are tanking post debate ABC Disney's and I warned that conservatives are just going to have it had it with Disney. I know I have. That's what I don't call for boycotts. You know at MSDNC, do you expect there to be calls from within the Trump campaign and Tona down he was the one that was shot. Are you really that stupid? Washington Post columnists, another chance for Trump to frame democrats has dangerous has emerged. You know it's a bill Crystal Dvance's inciting of potential violence with lies. This is after the assassination attempt on again on Trump. NBC News called it a golf course incident. Is that what you call an assassination attempt? Or Bloomberg Trump seizing on assassination attempt? Well, the Cincinnati Inquirer the former president Donald Trump brings a lot of this stuff on himself. You got to be kidding. Trus Trump is a threat to democracy and saying so is not incitement. New York Magazine David from Trump and his running mate, who spent the past week successfully inciting violence? What against themselves? How out of touch with these people? It's really sick Over At MSDNC, they have a guest saying that Donald Trump is exactly like Hitler. Wow, what world are we living in here? You know, did you had joy read oh saying you know both would be assassins or white American Trump supporting men does anybody ever give any real news to the people on air at MSDNZ. They're obviously, you know, not quite informed. And here we are, forty nine days from election day. Early voting begins in Pennsylvania today, Pennsylvania, this country needs you. I have no other way to put it. Pennsylvania's court by the way, throughout a ruling requiring misdated ballots to count one win for integrity. Haven't had enough of them, And anyway, this error is regrettable. Hundreds of non citizens registered to vote by Oregon's Department of Motor Vehicles. Oh, just to excuse us, sorry about that part. What do you think would happen if you have legal driver's license?
Speaker 2: Is what?
Speaker 3: Linda?
Speaker 1: What are you saying in my ear?
Speaker 3: We have a great exchange between Doucy and KJP today that kind of fits in with what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's listen, thank you Green.
Speaker 4: It's been only two days since somebody allegedly tried to kill Donald Trump again, and you're here at the podium in the White House briefing room calling him a threat. How many more assassination attempts on Donald Trump until the president and the Vice president and you pick a different word to describe Trump other than threat.
Speaker 1: All Right, thanks everybody, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, wow.
Speaker 3: That's gross.
Speaker 2: That's really great.
Speaker 1: That is just disgusting. It is despicable. I know, listen, I've known Donald Trump outside of my work, what my the work that I do. He's going to be on TV with me tonight describing what he went through. He's a friend of mine, been a friend of mine for a long time. I wish people knew the person that I knew privately, with the sense of humor, the generosity, the kindness to others, that nobody wants to know that part of him. And it's sort of like they've so demonized him, you know, and created such a phony, false, lying caricature that maybe they believe, you know, that the like doing the will of God. You know, it's unbelievable, it is. It is just we're living in very strange times. Hillary can go fan the flames against Trump, you know, the the and saying I don't understand how difficult it is for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Donald Trump is on NBC News and that they're okay with that. Nobody's asking why didn't they secure this perimeter right with which they knew was a vulnerable point on this golf Nobody wants to go into that aspect of things. These are really messed up times we're living in. The Only thing that can stop it is you. I can't do it by myself. We have the Kamala files, the Wall files. We have information about how to register and vote on Hannity dot com when early voting starts in your state, your commonwealth, Pennsylvania today is go to Hannity dot com. It's all free. But the only way to get this country on the right road is to make sure that these radicals that have been hiding for nearly sixty days now that everybody knows how radical extreme they are in their views in their own words, Tamala Harris, now the joke comes back that she would kill Donald Trump is stuck it in an elevator. Very funny. Imagine if Donald Trump said that, never mind soaring inflation, wide open borders, murder, rape, violent crimes, all these things happening. You know, does anybody care the energy costs, the high price of democracy? Anyway, quick break right back, We'll continue, John Hannity