Speaker 1: Hello, babies, it is La La Kent with Randall.
Speaker 2: New baby daddy, come in, New baby daddy, come in.
Speaker 1: You want to know what's so insane is that you are going to be a baby daddy because we're not married, so you are technically a baby daddy.
Speaker 2: I know, but we're getting married, so I'm just playing.
Speaker 1: We're getting married like a few months after the baby drops, so you will be a baby daddy for like a few.
Speaker 2: Months, seven weeks, seven.
Speaker 1: Weeks, Well, either way, I like it.
Speaker 2: First, I want to let everybody know that we don't have a guest on this episode because we both felt, and you specifically that we should.
Speaker 1: I just felt that I was more entertaining than any guess that Randal kept bringing to my attention.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's laughable on your level, But Ava though you begged me to bring good guests. Okay, what I wanted to say is that you are pregnant now and we have a huge weekend coming up with our gender reveal. So I loved your idea. You said to me, Babe, let's just do a podcast where we talk about the gender we don't know. And here's the cool thing, Lala, you actually gave Danny our assistant the doctor's information she gave him right now as we're doing this podcast. Yeah, he knows whether we're having a boy or a girl, and we don't know.
Speaker 1: Shit, no, we don't know anything. And so I got the phone call yesterday from my ob, who I'm obsessed with, by the way, and by the way, shout out to you, rand because you actually found her for me. And I loved that Randal found me a woman. He didn't even need to I didn't even need to tell him, please find me a chick, not a male ob. Not that I have anything against male OB's or guy no no's, but like I would just rather have only my partner who's a man, touching my cookie. So thank you Randall for finding the best female ob in the entire world.
Speaker 2: Anyway, well my pleasure.
Speaker 1: She called me yesterday and she was like, I have fantastic news. Your baby looks healthy and happy. And so the test that you know, was the main reason why you do this test. The gender, like we said last week, is the fun part. So her saying that, I was like, Okay, that can be checked off of my mental obsession. My baby is gonna come into the world, hopefully healthy as of right now, and then she said, I'm not going to post your test to your online portal because then the gender will be on there. So how would you like me to do this? I was like, you're calling the assistant and you're going to tell him what is growing inside of me. Danny literally texts me five seconds later and goes, I know what you're having. I'm like, how why did we choose to do the gender reveal six days later? Like? What are we doing? We could know right now?
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know this is torture. So what I want to say to everybody is this, I don't like this game. I think it sucks. I'm bad at keeping secrets. So Danny has been up there in Santa Barbara With's Beyond the movie and he's sitting across from me. I'm going to come clean a little bit. Okay, I do know the gender.
Speaker 1: You're lying.
Speaker 2: I'm kiddy, I'm kidding. I was Joe Randall.
Speaker 1: I was about to freaking end this podcast joke and go get one of the other assistants to be my co host. You were freaking out fire me. Yeah, I was gonna fire you.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's fucked up. What I want to say, is this. So Danny was sitting across from me the other night at dinner or in the I can't remember, in the dining room and I look at him and I go, so, you know, and he goes, yeah, I know. I'm excited for you guys. And I said, oh great, I said, fifteen hundred dollars. Will you tell me right now? He goes, heck yeah, And I go, I don't want to know, dude, I'm not ruining that that. I can't believe. You're a sellout. You're a horrible person. That's true.
Speaker 1: Story, Wow fifteen you sell out.
Speaker 2: Now let's set the stage, so I you and wow idea. Now, everybody keeps hitting us up on Instagram like, don't burn down the world. We're not, okay, lighting fireworks. We're not. We're not going to ever do something idiotic. No. So, so where our gender reveal is Lala's having all of her friends come up to Santa Barbara.
Speaker 1: We're just having people jump out of plane.
Speaker 2: Some paratroopers to jump out of an airplane. Okay, you going, So we've hired these seven paratroopers to jump out of the plane. The first three are going to jump out with with a neutral color shoot, and then the next four are going to jump out with the color of a boy or girl pink or blue. So I am very excited Saturday morning. We're gonna know. But I am trying not to think about it live, I swear to you, because it's torture. Like every hour I think about it, I'm losing my shit, I know.
Speaker 1: But can I tell you what it's like. It's like for the next however many days we get to live Christmas Eve, Christmas you know, it's Christmas Eve for the next five days. Yes, yeah, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: Christmas awesome, great point, great point. So what I'm excited about. What I was trying to tell you, is you dedicated this episode to kind of discussing the gender reveal, you know, the baby all. That what I want to ask you. First of all, you always ask me do I want a boy or girl? And I've always told you the same thing. I want a healthy baby. So let's pretend we have the healthiest Superman or super Girl baby in the world. Okay, what are you hoping for?
Speaker 1: I love this question. I am hoping for a boy. What are you hoping for?
Speaker 2: Randall? I'm gonna say because I pray to God every night that our baby's healthy. But after our baby is healthy, of course, I think it would be nice to have a boy. But I want you to know that I know that if we have a girl, that girl is going to be the chakest looking little girl in all of California.
Speaker 1: Well, no matter what, no matter if it's a boy or a girl, girl, it's gonna be cool. No matter if it's a boy or a girl, it's gonna be like the coolest kid ever. So that I'm not worried about You're a response was lame, Randall. I want a boy. I would love that, but if it is a girl, like that's like a non answer. Tell me what you want. That's not that's not even fun. So why do you even care about the gender reveal?
Speaker 2: I feel like care what it is thoughts because you're You're I'm excited for you, and honestly, I would love to have a boy, Babe. I would love to have a boy, but but I just want you to know that having a girl will be obviously equally as amazing.
Speaker 1: I want to have a boy for you in the house because you are surrounded by chicks all the time. The housekeeper is a girl house manager, you're girls. I'm a girl. Our dogs are girls. Like you have zero testosterone surrounding you, Like it's it's just my testosterone.
Speaker 2: I feel like my testosterone's like diminishing with the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of women, and I just like I am. I would like a boy because I love chicks, but they're they're just a lot of work. And I love London and Riley, but it's constant, like I want to play with my weave, want to play with my makeup, want to look at what nail polish I have. A boy is not going to care. He's just gonna want to play with his Tonka toys.
Speaker 2: And you know, they walk up but boys, from what my friends say and your friends say that they walk on walls. So I think whatever it comes as God's blessing. But I want to tell you something. Let's talk about your hormones. Since our last podcast, you have escalated to another level. You have had some really special conversations with me, I've noticed, So I just think that this is something new to do our relationship, the level of hormonal coaster. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you came and visited me. You came, you came up to Santa Barbara and spent a few days up on you know, visiting me on the movie, which I loved and I was so happy. And you also had some things that you wanted to discuss and on the set which I felt were awkward, and I shut down.
Speaker 1: Wait, which things are you referring to that I wanted to talk about?
Speaker 2: You said to me after I was about to go into the bathroom and I had to use the bathroom because that's what your body does. At a certain point, you said, hey, hey, you stop me. No, no, you stop me, and you requested my attention. I said, what's up, babe, That's exactly what I said. And you said, and I'll say it for batim, Babe, when you go to the bathroom, can you open up your ass cheeks wider so you don't destroy them.
Speaker 1: See. It's just like, I think boys are disgusting, So the fact that I'm like, I hope I have a boy is really strange. I just think you guys like are gross. You burp, you fart, you don't know how to take a proper shit. It's just like enough already, you know. And I'm not gonna get I'm not going to get too much into it because the whole thing is disgusting. You need a woman to teach you how to go to the bathroom. I'm just gonna leave it at that. Moving on, moving on. I will spill some tea after the break. Actually, we are back with beautiful people. Actually, gosh, you get this man off of this movie set. He literally thinks he's now directing me. He thinks he's directing to give them.
Speaker 2: La la podcast with Randall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not forget though with Randall. Wow, you're you're my hype man, bro?
Speaker 2: That is that kidding?
Speaker 1: I'm totally joking.
Speaker 2: Baby, Listen, I want to tell you something. First, I love you. Second, you look so good today you have that pregnancy glow. And third, thanks baby, give us some tea.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the tea is And I want everyone to remember my mom always says this paper takes inc In other words, you can write whatever you want and people now think if you read it, it's factual. Similar to what I'm going to spill right now. I'm just a it's factual, but who knows if it's really true. I heard that people very high up at Bravo, and this is public knowledge. I read it on the GRAM were ecstatic to see Denise Richards go.
Speaker 2: So what happened? Because I don't watch these shows, so why don't you update me?
Speaker 1: So basically what happened was, you know Brandy Glanville, Brandy Glanville. And here's the thing with Brandy, she has zero filter. She is like it just it is what it is. But you know that the girl never lies, like I don't think, I don't think lies come out of Brandy Glanville's mouth. She claims that she and Denise Richards were sleeping together and she thought it was kosher with Denise's Denise's husband. Well, apparently after Brandy and Denise hook up, was like, you can't tell anybody because Aaron would kill me. So now Brandy Glanville has this like she always has this weird reaction to anyone who's ever cheated. It's like the craziest thing. She like despises cheaters, and now she feels like she's been the person that someone cheated with, and so she doesn't like that, so she comes clean on the show. Denise continues to deny it, and Denise does this thing where she's like Bravo, Bravo, bravo, and I Okay, So a lot of people have asked this. She's thinking that when she says Bravo, Bravo, Bravo, they can't use the footage, oh, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like you're like, it's like screwing up a scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're breaking the fourth wall. You're talking about the network or you're talking about production. So she's thinking, like, scene's ruined, they can't use that where you know, they're just watching thinking this is fucking gold her, you know, yelling Bravo, Bravo, Bravo out. But here's the thing, Randon. I learned this with being on reality TV. And I'm going to bring up a situation that Randall doesn't like very much, but it's going to be quick. When Arianna and I had our little thing that that storyline lasted all of two episodes. What people don't realize is if you try to hide from anything you've done, that'll be dragged out for an entire freaking season and your life will be made hell, it'll be posted about every single day. And that's what Denise Richards is experiencing right now. If she would have just been like, yeah, we hooked up a couple times, no one would have given a shit, people would have moved on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think that Denise Richards, who I actually did a movie with called Good Advice right back in the day where she had actually met Charlie Sheen and and I think that when you grow up as an actor and then you go on to a reality show, it's probably the expectation is not like the what to expect. I don't think they they're prepared for. And I think that's probably what happened. Well they I don't know if she hooked up or not, but whatever.
Speaker 1: No one, no one will actually ever really know what went down, you know, right.
Speaker 2: And here's by the way, they could have just kissed or something, or nothing could happen or no.
Speaker 1: Brandy claims that stuff went down, whether it happened or not. Here's the thing about reality TV and actors, because I agree with you. I think actors step onto reality TV and they think that they have that it will have the integrity of a movie set, and it doesn't. We're here to venture into the most uncomfortable parts of your entire life, and things that you want to be kept a secret are really the only things people want to know about. Do you have any like you're looking at me like you're just.
Speaker 2: I'm just listen. I asked, here's a problem. I ask you to spill the tea, and it's so deep the tea that I don't even know how to participate. So what I want to ask you is I.
Speaker 1: Didn't expect you to participate.
Speaker 2: Can I can I say something? Yeah? Tell me because you know, I've been quiet a lot more because I want to hear your beautiful voice. Can I ask and the fans want me to show up a little more? Can I ask you a question? I want to tell you that I love when you spill tea. Sometimes I feel like, Wow, that's so cool. And sometimes I'm like holy shit, but I do think it.
Speaker 1: Other times he's like shut up, shut up. Lost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one, this one went sideways. I want to tell you, do you have I And I love that you gave me that because now, look, my life is much richer that I know that Denise Richards possibly hooked up with Brandy Glanville and I can tell people that in my daily life, so that's exciting. What I want to ask you, and I want to ask you, is do you have any tea on the television show that you've been on for the last six years.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Well I want to say that.
Speaker 2: When do you guys go back law, When do you guys start shooting again?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we they were planning on sending us back in October, okay, and then and this was like months ago that they projected October. And now you know, we're we're gonna be hitting October pretty soon and things are still pretty scary. So they then said the earliest we're sending you know, the vander Pump Rules cast back to work is going to be January. I'm not holding my breath because I tend to get my hopes up about things. And yeah, no, I like to like when you tell me like, hey, here's a start date, we'll see you. Then then I start getting excited. But you just giving me a projection. It's like, okay, I'm just gonna pretend you didn't tell me anything. Okay, So hopefully we go back by the beginning of next year, top of the year.
Speaker 2: At the top of the year, Well, I think I think my guess is like I think a lot of the world knock on wood, Hopefully we have a vaccine that's effective and hopefully the world starts to open up, and I you know, I am an optimist, as you know, so I am rooting that only for you to go back on your show, but also the world to be easier, for children to go back to school, right, for business is to open, and of course TV shows in our in our industry to be working. So I am rooting you.
Speaker 1: You know that first Vanner Pump Rules, and the name has has been through a lot in the past. You know, however, many months COVID and all the other stuff, so we truly don't know, like we're left in the dark just as much as everybody else. We don't have producers calling us to give us a play by play of what may or may not happen. It usually is us harassing them like can you give us something? And that's pretty much all they've given us, you know, if and when we go back, and it is going to look very different going back, because a lot of these shows, these reality shows have gone back. But our show is based on a restaurant, which.
Speaker 2: By the way, well well let's let's take it a step further, because maybe people who are listening are not obviously living in Los Angeles, the County of Los Angeles does not have indoor dining. They only have outdoor dining, correct, which you know based on your let me just put it out there, based on the size of your restaurant and the and the patio space and all that stuff. You can only have so many tables, so that probably makes it very hard for your restaurant, meaning on the show to work, and your show interacts with customers, and that's a whole nother thing with mass. So that makes sense now, Like when when life is better and easier, I'm sure you guys will come right back, but for now, it makes sense. A question, A question. Two things we didn't bring up. I forgot one. Congratulations to me. My sister had a baby.
Speaker 1: Not only did she have a baby.
Speaker 2: Sheht a linebacker.
Speaker 1: She had a linebacker, freaking linebacker ten point two pound two pounds.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Jennifer Emmett. I know you're still in the hospital. You're you're in your forties. My mom said, I can't. Oh, did you hear this law? My mom called me, Yeah, I didn't tell you this.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 2: My mom called me and said, just stay with me, baby. My mom called me and said, you need to take your post down right now. And I said, what are you talking about? Because I posted a baby and I said, I'm so proud of my sister. She's forty something years old. But I said the actual number. She's like, her friend called, you know, my mother. Her friend called and if she saw that you told the world her real age, she would go crazy. I'm like, Mom, she's in her forties, she just had a ten point two pound baby. She's superwoman. And that's I said. I'm so proud of her. What are you worried about the friggin number?
Speaker 1: You know, I never understood anyone who's like, I don't tell my real age. It's like, what the fuck? Why where that shit with pride? You look good?
Speaker 2: And by the way, my sister, to her credit, doesn't look anything close to our age. She's snowboards every weekend in the winter. She's a total like athlete, and she just had a baby ten point two pounds at forty God bless you, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: That real fucking number. Random?
Speaker 2: Oh shit, fuck, I can't know my God, God bless you Jennifer thirty one years old having a ten point having a ten point anyway, Jenny, I want to tell you this. I love you. I am gonna always be there for you. And you know we we we You're just you're you're a role model to women having a baby at that age and doing it with class and dignity. God bless you. Okay, Now I went, oh, I.
Speaker 1: Love that you said that, rand And you you know why, Family's just a thing. That's just that's all it boils down to.
Speaker 2: Well, you are all about family? Can I Okay?
Speaker 1: So you wanted to congratulate someone, but then what else did you had? Two things?
Speaker 2: Second thing, I would like to hear you talk to your fans.
Speaker 1: Because you have two I get it. You going.
Speaker 2: You know what since you started this podcast, Like when you first started, you were like so like a little nervous and you were just kind of Now you look like a like a news anchor on entertaining and now I'm just.
Speaker 1: Hanging out with my people. You know. It's just like, hey, it's our weekly Wednesday hangout guys.
Speaker 2: We talked to our producing staff at Time Warner, and there's a chance everybody that we might go to two times a week with our podcast.
Speaker 1: If Randall has anything to do with it, they will be doing two days a week. Because Randall doesn't let up. It's the best, your freaking epic randal, Emmon. I can't wait to give birth to your epic baby. You like that, Yeah, you like that. Let's go to a break on that note. We'll be right back and okay, So can I have a pretty lullaby voice?
Speaker 2: Randall? Yeah? Beautiful? Okay, gun like Celin Dion? Can I can? I?
Speaker 1: Can I get carried away?
Speaker 2: Okay? So the reason I was telling you I want to have two episodes a week, it's for my own selfish reasons. I think that I talk too much because we only get I only get a platform once a week. But if I thank you, But if we have an episode twice a week, I think I'll talk half as much.
Speaker 1: Oh well, then let's get on that immediately. Let's try to tucker him out so much that when he gets home he just wants to be so silent and let me watch Housewives in peace.
Speaker 2: Okay. Now I want you to discuss with your fans. Okay, baby names I'm gonna get We're gonna play a game called the baby name Game. I'm gonna give you ten names, five names for a boy and five names for a girl. You tell me epic or.
Speaker 1: Shit Okay, I love it.
Speaker 2: Ready, okay, Okay, here's the girls. Okay, Christina no no Spotlight.
Speaker 1: Spotlight. Yeah, that's pretty epic. I call her spot that's cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, Saddle saddle.
Speaker 1: No, because if she had bad legs, she had saddle bags, that would be not a nice name. It's kind of like when I told my mom I wanted to name my baby happy and she was like, what if your baby's just like a stick in the mud. I was like, that would happened to me. Okay, keep going, Okay, Juicy juicy? What is she a fucking stripper? I love it? Epic?
Speaker 2: Okay. And the last one Blanche Blanche. Wow, they're horrible.
Speaker 1: I actually like spotlight. And what did the one before? No Blanche, that's like the name of a poodle.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's here's the guy's names. Ready, Okay, what Tyler.
Speaker 1: It's cute, but way too basic.
Speaker 2: Sorry T time, Way too basic, sorry, T time. Okay, next one, pant.
Speaker 1: Pant, pant, Someone give this guy baby names dot com so that he can stop looking around the room at the first.
Speaker 2: Thing he's I got a one, I got a good one.
Speaker 1: Ready, okay, pant st do a new one. That's not even real.
Speaker 2: Ready, Binder, Bine.
Speaker 1: Randall, stop looking around the room, come up with real names. I'm being serious.
Speaker 2: The girl names were cool, okay, fine? Ready? Yeah, Zach Zach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a very very tough name. I've always liked that name. I would date a There are certain names where I'm like, hm, not gonna date you because your name's lame. But I wouldn't name my kid Zach.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I got a really good one. Now, what Cloud?
Speaker 1: Cloud?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it for a girl. Cloud for a girl is cute.
Speaker 2: Okay. And here's my last one. Okay, I have one more for a girl. Ready, yeah, Ribbon, Ribbon.
Speaker 1: And Juicy work the same strip club hours, Okay for sure, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. And what about J. That's my last one? For the J.
Speaker 1: Just the letter or like J Y j A E J Y. I like it. I wouldn't name my kid that though. So if any of these names are on your list, you are denied the stamp of denying all of the I like Cloud.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great name.
Speaker 1: Cloud is super cute. You you would get Cloud if it was a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, now I'm thinking about if I have a girl and I just know her name is going to be cloud And what if she likes to smoke a lot of weed? Oh my gosh, my life is flashing before my eyes. What is happening? Whatever happened to the name like Sophie, Ashley, Nicole?
Speaker 2: You know you know what I decided. Whatever name you want, I'll see support.
Speaker 1: I actually like the idea. Okay, So I want to tell our listeners that we will be coming to you guys on next week's podcast from the location of where we are doing our gender reveal. Oh yes, yes, And I want you guys to call in because I want to know what names you guys like. I want to know like stories that you guys have from you know, whether it's during your giving birth process or during your pregnancy. Like I want all things baby to come through. On the voicemails, that number is one eight six six La La Pod one eight six six La La Pod. Call us, leave us a message, give us some baby names you like, maybe even let us know, like do you think it's a boy? Do you think it's a girl? I want you to mention it all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think by the way, I think when they call in, they should give us their vote boy or girls. So when we actually reveal it, we'll see what the audience thought, you know, like like what they lean towards boy or girl. I think that will be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that, rand Okay, So you and I have ping ponged names back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Do you think that we will choose a name before the baby gets here or do you think that we'll have to meet the baby first to see?
Speaker 2: Now? I think with your OCD, there's a zero chance that you won't have this name picked within around ten days of knowing if it's a boy or girl. That's how confident I am that you're that you've had this in your head for a long time. Okay, I think you asked me. I think you asked me my opinion. I honestly think you asked me my opinion just to be kind. But I feel like when we find I do.
Speaker 1: A lot of I do a lot of things just to be kind. Yeah, to make you feel like you're a part of you.
Speaker 2: You don't. I already know. You're just kidding, very kind, Okay.
Speaker 1: I like to tease Randall. A lot of people think I'm mean, but you are just me Busty.
Speaker 2: That was mean. That was mean.
Speaker 1: You're a part of it. You're a part of it.
Speaker 2: No, No, I am the father. I am a huge part.
Speaker 1: Right, but your part doesn't really kick in until it's here, like if you really think about it, like your part ended at the Okay, that's the case.
Speaker 2: If that's the case. If that's the case. When the doctor keeps sending those little bills, can I forward them to you.
Speaker 1: You're so a part of this process, baby, you're like in it. You're a dad right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want to hear. And by the way, that's some bullshit. Because I have been to all the doctor's appointments. I have not missed.
Speaker 1: I can't say that you've been to the doctor's appointments, ran I.
Speaker 2: Have been to all the doctor's points via zoom. And you know what I will say it I paid extra to come in super early.
Speaker 1: That's true. He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: I paid extra just so I could be there in person when that baby's heartbeat beat for the first time.
Speaker 1: Bo and you guys, when he does that. We have to go in so early six am, five thirty am because they have to sanitize properly. After we leave. It's yeah, I know, I feel so bad for them.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, Yeah, well don't feel bad because I pay extra. But can I tell you something. It was so important to me to be there for you that that I had to do whatever I had to do because I didn't want to miss that first time where I could listen to the baby's heartbeat and be there, and it was very magical and beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love when you say something's magical. It makes me feel like I'm at Disneyland. But it was. We both sobbed when we heard the heartbeat.
Speaker 2: And I would cry. I didn't cry. I didn't cry.
Speaker 1: Oh please, You're a mega puss during.
Speaker 2: All of this. That's a lie, all right. I was like, Yo, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Sounds like like that heartbeats.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 1: Bro. Anyway, again, you guys, we want to hear from you. Leave us a message. We will be coming to you next week from the location of where my our baby Oh La La.
Speaker 2: Are you joking that.
Speaker 1: My baby dot dot with Randall will be revealed?
Speaker 2: You can I've done with this podcast.
Speaker 1: You can call us at one eight six six La La Pod. We can't wait to hear from you, and we will catch you next Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Love you guys,