Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Packers Unscripted from Packers dot Com. I am Mike Spofford, joined by my partner in crime, Weston Hodkowitz. We're coming to you Hear from our studios at Lambellfield to preview Sunday's Green Bay Packers home game against the Houston Texans. It will be a noon Central Time kickoff. But before we dive into the Texans wes, there is a major piece of news with regard to this Green Bay Packers team. Rookie kicker Brandon Narvison is out. Veteran kicker Brandon McManus is in. Packers have gone basically a season and a third now with rookie kickers and it hasn't worked out, and so now the move is to go to a veteran, a proven guy, and Brandon McManus was Brian Gudukunk's choice.
Speaker 2: Brand McManus is Brian Kunt's choice. Brian talked be I Guess during practice on Wednesday about the decision to sign McManus, and certainly a lot of things go into that decision. There were some off the field issues, allegations that they have worked through. McManus said it as locker his new locker on Wednesday, that that situation and the allegations around it when it's during his time in Jacksonville has been resolved in the Packers, both he and the Packers looking to move forward here. One thing Guda Kunts did reiterate though the Packers did their due diligence, they leaned on the NFL and their investigation into the whole situation, and ultimately felt like this is with where this team is at, it was time to go back to the veteran route. And I've said this time and time again. It applies typically more to the courtition, but when a team struggles in the quarterback play is not where you want it to be. If the quarterback's a veteran, it tends to be that that's where they end up drafting somebody. If it's a if it's a draft pick or a recent young player, that's when typically they go the veteran round. It's one of the other, and Green Bay is swinging the pendulum back towards the veteran route. In McManus, a guy that is an eleventh year veteran out of Temple. I thought this was a really salient point that you raised them. Maybe you're going to get into it here in a second, but the fact of how efficient he's been within fifty yards and I as much as you want to have the big home run hitter, there's times where you just got to get you have to get the gotta have them kicks. And I think that's what the Packers, with where this team is ated for and too and where they think they can get to this season, they feel like McManus can be that guy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean the reason I dove into the statistics a little bit with McManus is because when the signing was originally announced, the news was leaking out Tuesday night. Initially the Packers made it official on Wednesday, I saw a lot of people pointing to well, Brandon McManus, you know, his career percentage on field goals is eighty one point eight percent. That's roughly the same percentage that Anders Carlson had last year as a rookie for the Packers. And I was like, wait a minute, Brandon McManus kicked for nine years in Denver, and I just remember from watching games and whatnot, the Broncos had him try a bunch of long kicks fifty five, fifty six fifty eight yards. He was doing that all the time. So I dug into his statistics, and he's tried eighty five fifty plus yard field goals in his career. I believe it's eighty five. Maybe it's eighty two. Anyway, it's a number in the eighties. He's made more than half of them. He's made roughly fifty five percent of those. But if you take out the fifty five percent on fifty plus, which isn't bad by any means, I think that's still a pretty good clip for those difficult kicks. If you take out the fifty five percent on the fifty plus inside fifty yards in his career, which is ten years nine with Denver, one with Jacksonville inside fifty yards, this guy's been ninety one percent for his entire career. We have watched Brandon Narvison miss five field goals six if you count the one that was called back by the penalty in Tennessee in six weeks. All of those misses were under fifty yards. We watched last year Anders Carlson miss five extra points from thirty three yards away. Brandon McManus has missed nine thirty three yard extra points in his entire career. Carlson missed five of those last season. The upgrade here is obvious. Now there's never any guarantee things are gonna work out. Hopefully for McManus, all of this off the field stuff, as he said, the NFL investigation, the civil lawsuit, it's been resolved. He's moving forward. He's looking at this as a fresh start, a new opportunity. Is very thankful for the Packers. The Packers are thankful that a guy with his track record was available to be able to make this change. Some people are wondering, Okay, well, how come you know there was so much patience with Anders Carlson last year, not so much patience this year with Braden Narvison. You have to remember last year the Packers were three and six after nine games. They were trying to figure it out. They didn't get above five hundred until they got to nine to eight, winning the last regular season game just to get into the playoffs. This is a four and two team that is in right now the toughest division in football, and the Packers have expectations this year that are way beyond what they had a year ago. There's no wait in around here when this opportunity was available and the off the field stuff was looked at and the Packers were comfortable with it. This is a big time move to make to get a proven veteran kicker who's been through it all, including kicking in a Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, too, Michael, as much as you know Anders and people asking that question, he started the year making his first fifteen kicks last season, he built up that basis that the Packers were kind of leaning on to get through the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: He had shown he could do it over the course of a number of weeks and then it just started to unravel and it never got put back together.
Speaker 2: And if you flip it, if Anders starts that way, you wonder how much patience you're going to have then. As far as how he finished the season very good. Point so in terms of McManus and one other thing, so you were this was like you and me, Pippin and Jordan here when you came up with all these statistics on McManus. I found it interesting diving into Mason Crosby statistics because I'd never really thought about it that way as far as what is a guy's efficiency within fifty yards. Mason's was eighty six percent within fifty and exactly the same fifty five percent beyond fifty as McManus. So thirty three years old, it's not been kicking for a while. He had the one year with Jacksonville, was working out on his own down in Florida. We'll have to see how it all fits together. But for the Green Bay Packers at four and two, with what it looks to be, there is not going to be much wiggle room within the NFC North Division. This was one of the big glaring weaknesses on this team and thirty first ranked in field goal efficiency this season. The Jets only the team behind them right now, and a lot of that was because of what happened on Monday night with Greg Zuerlin. This is their feeling that, Okay, we're going to get a guy again, feeling comfortable with the human, feeling comfortable with the person. We're going to get a guy that has done this at a high level for a long time and is going to have already developed some of that scar tissue that unfortunately, you know, Brady Narvison on the field is kind of working through right now. Despite having a really solid leg yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, this is quite the challenge coming into lambeau Field this weekend that Houston Texans. They are five to one, their only loss to the undefeated Minnesota Vikings, a blowout loss as it turned out in Minneapolis. I believe the final score was thirty four to seven. When you look at looking through the play by play of that game and looking at the highlights, it was just a game that started poorly for Houston and they were never able to dig themselves out of way. It started with an interception and the Vikings scored right away, then they got another touchdown. It was fourteen to nothing almost before you know, all those Minnesota fans were in their seats and so but that is Houston's only lost this season. They bring in the reigning offensive Rookie of the Year from last year and quarterback c J. Stroud, the reigning defensive Rookie of the Year from last year in will Anderson. This is an immensely talented team and head coach Demiko Ryans a former defensive Rookie of the Year himself for the Houston Texans. Demiko Ryans as the head coach. Along with this personnel, they've changed the fortunes of that franchise very very quickly. And this is a team was a surprise entry in the playoffs last year, much like the Packers were, and a team with a lot of high hopes and expectations here and off to a five and one start.
Speaker 2: And when you talk about rebuilding a franchise and bringing them back up from just the absolute sediment of the National Football League to a contender, in the quick turnaround that they've made, you can't say enough about the coaching staff, you can't say enough about these players. But ultimately it comes back to hitting on the quarterback, and they did. They had CJ. Stroud fall in their lap at number two, and he's been just everything and more you could have ever asked for in a young, developing quarterback, and certainly the year right now, it all signs point towards this is going to be a player in this league for years to come, no doubt, and a guy that brings you a lot of versatility as well. I know we usually break this down with offensive and defensive. It I'm going to do that in a minute, but I wrote this an insider indux and I have to say this again because I really feel like Will Anderson doesn't get the proper credit because of Stroud being drafted at number two. What a pragmatic decision for the Texans making a sizable investment, got their quarterback, but then decided, you know what, we want to get our anchor of our defense for years to come. They invest three first round picks and some other picks as well into this thing, and they get Will Anderson, who looks like as much of a game changer as it's been with Stroud on the offensive side of the ball. Anderson's providing that on the defensive side at the ball right now. And if you look at pass rushers, you look at quarterbacks, you can bring up all the window dressing and all the other players that factor into that. But that's how you very quickly change the fortunes of an offense and in a defense, a guy that can handle your offense and can lead your team, and defensively, a guy that is going to be absolutely ripped through the competition. Packers have a very significant challenge on their hands on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, sticking with Anderson, he is the current AFC Defensive Player of the Week. He's coming off of a three SAT game against the New England Patriots offensive line. Yeah, and we'll get to that too, because I think the Packers offensive line is coming off of maybe its best game of the season against the Arizona Cardinals. That's another thing that makes this matchup so intriguing as far as the pass rush goes. The Tech since have Will Anderson and Daniel Hunter, the former Minnesota Viking. On the other side, they do not have Mario Edwards. He has now been suspended. But all you have to do is as far as what this defense is capable of is look at the statistics from Houston's victory, a down to the wire walk off long field goal victory over the Buffalo Bills from a couple of weeks ago. Josh Allen, Buffalo quarterback, no slouch of a quarterback. Last I checked, he was nine of thirty passing against that Houston defense. They made life really, really difficult for Josh Allen in that game. And this Minnesota Vikings certainly have a good defense. They've been doing They've been doing some pretty impressive things. I think this Houston defense is probably the best one the Packers will have faced so far this year.
Speaker 2: Josh Myers basically said the same exact thing at his locker on Wednesdays, especially their defensive front. No disrespect to the secondary, but as far as what Meyers is going to be looking at, what this Packers offensive line is going to be looking at. And while they do lose Mario Edwards, they're getting back Denico Autry, who is coming off a career year last year with Tennessee this suspension, he's missed these first few you know, first what five six games, But this is the guy the Packers are well familiar with. They almost signed him as an undrafted free agent when he came out of college back in twenty fourteen or whatever it was. I believe it was a medical issue that kind of negated that, but the dude has been a consistent guy. Reminds me a lot of like Lawrence Guy in terms of it took some time for him to develop, but I mean, coming off career high in sacks last year, what he brings to that rotation. It's a lot of things to worry themselves with. And at the end of the day, the Packers have to find a way forward. And another thing that's going to help them is the fact that this game is taking place at Lambeau field. It sounds like it's going to be a nice day at Lambeo. We're not going to have to probably have the benefit of some fall conditions like you did last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like it could hit seventy degrees in mid October in Green Bay, which is rather unusual.
Speaker 2: Rather unusual. But the fact is is, if this thing's at energy that I think Houston, it just allows them to play even more up tempo. Especially that defense with how they get off the ball, is gonn be a real challenge. The other aspect I have to mention too, and I know we've kind of blurred the lines here between offense and defense. Nico Collins is not available either with the hamstring injury. That was the next topic. I was going to my goodness to start that he was off to Now. They still have Stefan Diggs, they still have Tank, they still have all these guys, Joe Mixon his back, There's a lot of weapons still on that offense. But Nico Collins has been a game changer for them. I think he was already up over five hundred receiving yards on the season. I mean, just off to just a torrid paced start to this year and the hamstring injury keeping him out now landed him, I think on injury reserves.
Speaker 1: I think as far as individual players, I think Nico Collins has the most explosive pass receptions seventeen. I knew that, Okay, I mean that's and that's now with missing a game last week and having exited the previous game early because of that hamstring. But you said it's Stefan Diggs, Tank Dell. They've still got some some receivers that are legitimate weapons. I think a big key to this game just because of how Houston's offense looked last week when Joe Mixon returned to the backfield. Mixon missed a few games due to injury, including the Vikings game, which was the one game that that the Texans did lose, but boy he came back. And this this guy, this guy is a powerful, powerful running back and uh and he really provides. He provides the balance in the offense for CJ. Stroud, much in the same way that the Packers have been looking and working toward the balance with with Josh Jacobs a power back, and then and a guy like Emmanuel Wilson behind him to balance things out for Jordan Love Joe Mixon does that for C. J. Stroud and and the Packers are going to have their hands full with this running back.
Speaker 2: They really are a mix. And I was intimating this in the inbox. I mean they are a different offense when you look at now again, they've played different caliber competition. I'm not trying to put the Colts and the Patriots on the same pedestal as the other three opponents they've had, but you look at the points, you look at the production across the board, it's been better when Nixon has been out there. Their only lost came the first game they were without him, and they had to kind of find another way and grind out some victories there to keep things moving in the right direction. That has been a bit, you know, as much as we talk about Josh Jacobs here or Aaron Jones in Minnesota, them bringing in Joe Mixon has really kind of filled one of those very few holes on their offense and gives them a capable every down belcow back to kind of work off of the other one thing too, And maybe I can get into this too at the Keys to victory that that stands out to me when you look at their defense top five defense in a lot of different categories past they only have five interceptions, So Xavier McKinney has as many interceptions as the Houston Texans. Houston Texas have thirty passes defense this year, Packers have twenty six. I think with their nine, I mean they.
Speaker 1: Had interceptions count as passed defense. So with the Packers with twenty six, that's including the team total of interceptions in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's like they just they bat down balls, they get after it, they're aggressive in that whatever. I don't even know. The tree has gone so far now I can't even tell you these branches in terms of, you know, what Demiico's doing compared to what Robert salid did, compared to what you know, Vic Fangio did. Right, But this tree that that sort of sprouted from San Francisco and has taken this league by storm. Everybody's had their own little wrinkles to it. And the Houston Texans, again, that was the hallmark even before CJ. Stroud became the offensive rookie of the year, the way that defense turned things around last year. It's again it's a formidable task. The Packers are going to be poised to try to take down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we've touched on a few things already as far as as far as the keys to victory, is there something for you that rises to the top of the list in order for the Packers to leave lambeau Field on with a five and two record.
Speaker 2: So Nico Collins excusing himself from this game is one thing that is going to help. I mean, five hundred and sixty seven receiving yards and four games or whatever cannot be wrong. Again, Stefan Diggs is the guy the Packers are well familiar with. I'm not going to disrespect anything that CJ. Stroud is doing. I'm not going to disrespect anything that that passing game is going is doing. Green Bay has to stop the run. When you look at how this defense has turned things around, Yes, it's very attractive. It's very awesome how many interceptions they have and the takeaway number seventeen four more takeaways than any other team right now, the NFL, what have you. But the fact is that Green Bay has also been much better against the run, with the exception of really one leaking out last week against the Cardinals, they've really contained the explosives there in this little turnaround that they've had since Jordan Love got back under center. If you can contain Joe Mixon, I think that sets you up to better defend what Houston is going to throw at you schematically down the field. It's not easy. Mixon is the guy that will grind you out. He's that sake Que Barkley, the type. Okay, we'll see what the first half looks like and then suddenly it's one hundred and twenty rushing yards in the fourth quarter and you don't know what happened, right, But that is the basis for everything and how it starts. Also, they traded Cam Acres too now, so I guess Damian Pierce would probably be the next guy up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, cam Akers the Minnesota Vikings traded for him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Acres now on his fourth tour, so.
Speaker 1: Like he's back, he's back in Minnesota. An UNANSWERU. The Vikings have to some concerns about Aaron Jones injury and whatnot, trying to build up some more depth there.
Speaker 2: But Damian Pierce being back is a big deal. That's that's another aspect of this thing that could really affect this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm one hundred percent with you on on stopping the run in this game, because nothing will be harder about stopping c. J. Stroud than if Joe Mixon gets going. And that running game for the Texans is controlling the line of scrimmage. It's just gonna make it's gonna make your life miserable defensively and h and that is a big challenge. The other one, and the other one for me that jumps out is really about offensively for the Packers is to is to keep doing what they're doing and really build on what we saw last week. Now, Houston's defense is much much better than Arizona, so this is a totally different ballgame in that regard. But I'm talking about the balance that the Packers had between the passing game and the running game and all of the variety that is part of the running game, whether it's the running backs, the wide receivers on the end to rounds, you know, stretching the defense laterally. And in line with that is also the offensive line, which I thought played its best game of the season collectively against the Arizona Cardinals. The offensive line rising to the challenge of a Houston defensive front that is probably as good as it gets in the league right now, Jordan Morgan got back into action from his shoulder injury. That rotation with Sean Ryan at right guard seems to be working. The Packers are getting production there. It looks like Josh Myers at center no worse for wear from, you know, coming out of the last game with an injury, but then going back in he seems to be okay. He is, he is practicing. We've seen, uh, We've seen Rashid Walker at left tackle the pack The penalties have settled down. He's really played some good football the last couple of weeks and looking a lot more like the Rashid Walker from the stretch run last year when he really took over that left tackle position and they ditched the rotation with yash Niemen and said, okay, Rashid, like that's your job. That's the guy we're seeing now at left tackle. We all know what Elton Jenkins is at left guard, and and Zach Tom, as we talked about before, you would never know that this guy missed almost basically the bulk of the offseason program and was very limited throughout training camp before the regular season started. Zach tom is playing like a Pro Bowl level right tack here very quietly, not getting a lot of attention for it, and he doesn't draw attention to himself and all that kind of stuff. This Packer's offensive line is coming together. We're seeing it come together faster earlier in the season than we did last year with some of the injuries and shuffling around and everything like that. Last week needs to be just a building block though, for that group. With what you've got coming in this week, I think I think this game falls a lot on those guys up front for.
Speaker 2: The Packer, I agree, and it will be a huge challenge for the guys on the edge. I mean, those are two big dudes, two talented, explosive pass rushers. They're gonna have to slow down. Even though Dannil Hunter only has two and a half sacks, he does have seven quarterback hits already this year. This is a big piece and a big puzzle for this offensive line to figure out. What you have to feel good about, though, is when you look at someone like Zach Tom who again another fourth round pick, Day three guy that has come in from everyone, does it different. Rashid Walker did it very different, but it came in day one and looked like he belonged so much, reminding you of of Elton Jenkins. But then green Bay really had to just sit there and figure out, Okay, so where do we want this guy to play? Because to this day, I still think no matter what position he's at, the guy can perform at a pro bowl level. He can perform it on all pro level. Yeah. And he's so freaking consistent at a position which is very difficult to be consistent at, especially when you miss your half your off season program with as an offensive lineman with a peck injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a surgically repaired PECTORUMO.
Speaker 2: And so for him to be doing what he's doing again, this is going to be a supreme test. It's gonna be something where they're gonna have to play four quarters and carry it out beginning, middle, and end. But for what green Bay was able to find in that twenty twenty three NFL Draft, twenty twenty two when he NFL Draft NFL Draft, the fact that they have two I guess you'd call it two and a half starters, you know, with Sean Ryan in that rotation. Yeah, it's impressive what Base been managing to do with it, basically all coming on day three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, a little bit of sponsor business here. West Sirius XMNFL Radio delivers hard hitting analysis and up to the minute NFL news that true football fanatics need. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five and a cousin subs. We have something for everyone like our Wisconsin cheese curds, mac and cheese, golden fries, and creamy shakes, all paired with your favorite sub or sub and a bowl cousin subs. Fifty plus years of better quick look around Week seven in the NFL, the one that everybody at home will sort of have half an eye on while watching the Packers and the Texans, the Detroit Lions at Minnesota against the Vikings. Detroit is four and one, the Vikings are five and zero. We're being asked in insider inbox like as Packers fans, like, you know, who are you supposed to root for here? My initial answer was, well, you know, one of them's got to lose, which is a good thing because they're both aheady in the standings. They both can't win this week, so that's a But you got a you got any kind of a gut feeling if you're a Packers fan on just who you're supposed to root for here?
Speaker 2: Okay, so one first and foremosts I could not possibly care less. That was what I hate answering that way when people ask me those questions at inbox, because then I feel like I'm being flippant, but I really don't care what I will say. Though. The more I marinated, the more I thought about it, the more I sat there, and I was like, I looked into my crystal ball and said, what should happen in this matchup? I think I want the Detroit Lions to win. Okay, I think it's time for the Minnesota Vikings. For as many adverse wins as they got, as much rallying as they've done, you need that first arrow to hit in the siege, right, and it's just they they're five and oh they're feeling themselves. If the Detroit Lions could go into US Bank Stadium and do what they did to the Dallas Cowboys, suddenly you start to get some questions in your mind. I'm not saying you got to beat them forty seven to nine, yeah, but then you say, everybody knew the Detroit Lions were going to be a very talented juggernaut this year. Coming off of what they did last season. Nobody expected this out of Minnesota. My question is, let's say there is a loss there, then how does Minnesota bounce back from it? Now? The contrast says the Packers have to play the Lions in two weeks anyway, do you want them having so much momentum? I don't know, but I do think there is something to be said for potentially the Lions taking that zero.
Speaker 1: I did see one suggestion I think I'm actually going to print it in Friday Mornings inside our Inbox column from a reader, and I think it's a good way to look at it if you're trying to really, you know, make an objective decision on this game. From a Packers fan perspective, it's that the Packers still have two games left with the Lions. They only have one left with the Vikings, so that in that circumstance, it probably is better for the Vikings to take that first loss, because because the Packers don't have as many opportunities to tag more losses on the Vikings themselves, whereas they do have two games left with the Lions. I thought I thought that was a worthwhile perspective.
Speaker 2: It's tough to catch the front runner if they're not going to pull back a.
Speaker 1: Little bit, right, Yeah, And from an injury this this game is really interesting also from an injury perspective, because now it's possible Aaron Jones is going to be able to come back and play for Minnesota. That's still very much in question though, and we saw when he exited the game in London against the Jets, the Vikings offense just kind of turtled up and couldn't do much without Aaron Jones. So they really really want him back. And as we mentioned then, they made the trade for Cam Akers for depth a running back because they obviously have concerns there. And this will be the first game for the Lions without Aiden Hutchinson, who suffered that that horrific broken leg you know, had to be rushed off for emergency surgery in Dallas. He's out for the rest of the season, and you know that Lion's defense now has to has to deal with not having not only the emotional leader and all that, but the guy who was you know, certainly already in the discussion for possibly NFL Defensive Player of the Year. And that's something that the Lions have to react to. One other game obviously that a lot of people will be watching on Sunday, the Super Bowl rematch Kansas City chiefs San Francisco forty nine ers and the Niners need to win in order to not be below five hundred after seven games, which is kind of hard to believe. Kansas City has taken on all comers. They haven't looked the prettiest in getting to five and zero. But Patrick Mahomes is proving that he's just a find a way to win guy with you know, with whatever the circumstances, whatever the stakes. This is a guy who finds a way. He's going to have to He's going to be working to find a way in San Francisco on late Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Reminds me a lot of like the twenty fifteeners a little bit. I mean, obviously they didn't lose George, well actually they did, they lost for she Rice, but uh like they're just like they're winning, and they're just kind of like, Okay, how long is this going to go for? Right? How long is there gonna be a hiccup there at some point? Yeah? Uh, San Francisco is in there, and I don't want to call it dire straits. But they're they're feeling it right now. I mean, when your kicker gets hurt, you know, things are not going well for you right now, you know.
Speaker 1: And well when you're when your kicker gets hurt, and then your backup kicker gets hurt, yeah, and now you're possibly going to a third kicker might end up being Andre Carls. I mean they signed him to the practice squad this week because of this injury situation at kicker. Yeah, and they're h and at the same time, they've been still trying to figure out where they're at offensively without Christian McCaffrey, who you know, has his absence now has been extended quite a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, he was questionable in that week one game. Uh yeah, but yeah no, and then Jordan Mason's gotten banged up now too. Yeah. George Kittle has been fighting through some stuff. They're in a tough spot right now seeing where all that goes. May I throw on one more game for you, talking about Russell Wilson potentially making his twenty twenty four season debut after in my opinion, I thought justin Fields played really really well. Well.
Speaker 1: What are the Steelers fore and two.
Speaker 2: Foreign too, justin fields, I think has one interception this year.
Speaker 1: Your foreign you're foreign to your foreign two and you're and you're actually thinking of changing quarterbacks here. I don't I don't understand. I honestly don't understand it.
Speaker 2: But we are getting Aaron Rodgers versus Russell Wilson. One is wearing a Jets uniform, one's wearing a Steelers uniform. Yeah, I mean would have thunk it right. And also I threw this out there on Twitter. Uh. I forget who it was originally. Maybe it was Perry Goldstein that was the one that originally was talking about the Jets being in primetime Again, do you think they made the NFL made the Jets schedule and then after that just did the rest of the leading the way that this has worked out, they're either they've either been in primetime or they're in London.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like there's like that's just like the way of the way of it this year. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well and now and it's like now they have a new head coach, they have a new wide receiver they brought in via trade from the Raiders, and they're all kinds of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: We gotta go, there's no time left. Yeah, we gotta leave.
Speaker 1: We do have to go.
Speaker 2: I am so sick of double Monday night football already too. By the way, we can save that for an off season unscripted potentially if we need to kill some time. At some point, I saw another double header or whatever you want to call these things, because they're not even double headers. They're like half a header's where it's like they had there's some like overlap between the two games. He just give me one Monday night game, maybe one Sunday night game. If we gotta do Thursday, we'll do Thursday.
Speaker 1: Sick of it that we're gonna We're gonna do a wes Hodkowitz Pet Peeves offseason episode.
Speaker 2: This this coming. We got a lot of problem with your people.
Speaker 1: I gotta start making I gotta start making some notes.
Speaker 2: But we do have to go. Will.
Speaker 1: I will leave you with this, however, The home of the twenty twenty five NFL Draft is right here in Green Bay April twenty four through April twenty six, twenty twenty five. Visit green Bay dot com slash Draft twenty five for more information.
Speaker 2: It's coming, Michael. It is getting closer.
Speaker 1: With that. We'll call it a wrap on this edition of Packers unscripted'd be sure to follow all of our coverage of the team and everything from Sunday's big matchup with the Houston Texas at Lambellfield. We will have it all for you on packers dot com for west Iimmike. Thank you for tuning in everybody. We will see you next time.