Speaker 1: It's not a cool thing. You don't have cool What I was talking about this colored hair trend on guys and just how everyone's like emo and sad. Now like lost in my feelings? Okay, you're twenty one, your feelings are? What should I bleach my tips? Yes?
Speaker 2: I've been playing the theme the whole time and I didn't even realize it. Oh so none of that recording, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think it did. It looks like it did. Some of it did, some of it didn't. So whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, great colored hair theme. Great?
Speaker 1: No, but like when you would flip only the front of your hair and flip it up? Was that? Did you do that?
Speaker 2: I never ever bleached colored nothing my hair ever, except I was a punk one time for Halloween and I had.
Speaker 1: Blue in my hair. Wow, belly, is you know what? Now? I'll play it. I guess what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's.
Speaker 2: Si ra jel bean like Welcome to Cereal, Episode seventy seven. I just broke one of my ribs.
Speaker 1: You slap your belly too hard? I did ow.
Speaker 2: I really did hurt myself. I'm not even kidding. I think I broke something.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here we go hypochondriac, Scott. I'm sure I'm gonna get a picture from the hospital later this week.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers, Episode seventy seven. I'm Scotti Bees and I'm Andrew. And in case you're a new listener, welcome aboard and thank you very much. This is the serial podcast where we think inside the box. Scott's still trying to make that work. I am and we usually eat a new cereal and a classic cereal and a bonus box, maybe an international box. You know, we switch it up from time to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a fun, fun podcast. Make sure you tell your friends. Can we say what happened today? We can, But first I would like to say one thing. What's that our podcast is consistently in the top food podcasts in the United States, Like we are on the charts every week. The highest position we've reached is number twelve. If you guys can We've been roaming around, you know, the forties and fifties. We want to get back into the top twenty oh maybe even number one. So make sure this episode you send it to everybody.
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about finger eleven. Well you said one thing. Do you know the song?
Speaker 1: I know one thing?
Speaker 2: By Amory restless to night. Okay, right now, that's finger eleven. Well, you said one thing, you say one thing. A lot you say to tell you the truth, A lot you say to be honest.
Speaker 1: It's up on the morning show as if to spite me.
Speaker 2: But so are you lying the whole rest of the time? Is all I really want to know. It's just a thing that you know. What else? I noticed you and your sister were at my house the other night with Luna, and thank you so much for bringing her. She's so sweet, she's a little But your sister also says to be honest a lot, so you got it from her.
Speaker 1: No, I mean between the two of us, we are like we have things that we say to each other that just okay, pick up on do.
Speaker 2: You want to do? You want to eat some cereal first, and then we'll get into what happened today.
Speaker 1: Sure, let's talk about the news over cereal. Let's be like YouTube vloggers. Hey guys, welcome back to our channel.
Speaker 2: No, all right, so you want to go classic or new first?
Speaker 1: I would like to do the classics.
Speaker 2: You want to go classic?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this cereal came out of twenty fifteen. We decided we could call it a classic because it's more than five years Okay, is that okay? Yeah, that's the only one I had. That's the oldest one I have in the box. Yeah, So let me go down to the cereal sack. This is from Kellogg's. It's in a purple box and it's got two scoops. Raisin brand.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: A variety of raisin brand that's five years old. What do you think? We've done a bunch of them, so there's only like one left that we haven't done yet. You don't know because you don't go up and down the cereal aisle like I do and investigate and see what's around now.
Speaker 1: When I was over your house the other day, you really were like, this is the shop right now, and the Trader CHROs is over there, and on cereal shopping over there, and I was like, that's good.
Speaker 2: And I was showing you where I buy all the cereal anyway, So this is raisin brand with cranberries. Okay, you might like it, right.
Speaker 1: I actually love cranberry juice.
Speaker 2: So here there's one scoop of raisins and one scoop of cranberries. Look, it's Sonny he's very happy showing you both of his dried fruits.
Speaker 1: Good on you, Sonny.
Speaker 2: All right, this definitely needs a Scotti shake because it's all kinds of things in here, like brand flakes and cranberries and raisins.
Speaker 1: You know me, I'm usually very very unenthused when it comes to these types of serios. Always over to this. Not always, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: There's been very few times on this podcast where you're like, well.
Speaker 1: Guess what the next one. I'm not even gonna be that excited for it. I'm gonna pretend I am all right. I can even pretend right now. Ber, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They're not just for Thanksgiving? I love what sorry, what'd you do?
Speaker 1: What? You know how much I hate when you do that, and you do it consistently.
Speaker 2: Let me go down to the cereal fridge. Still no milk sponsor. So it was a Costco over the wicket. I'm not a Costco guy.
Speaker 1: No, you can't say still no milk sponsor. It's still no sponsors dot dot dot period. That's true.
Speaker 2: So I was at Costco over the weekeed and I do not shop at Costco. But we had a gift card, so I had to go use it.
Speaker 1: I love Costco's milk Kurkling milk. This looks like an oil jug.
Speaker 2: First of all, it's massive and what kind of I love it. It's stubby.
Speaker 1: I remember calling Costco Price Club.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it used to be Price Club. It was it was Price Club.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it Price Club?
Speaker 2: No, it started as Price Club and then changed to Costco.
Speaker 1: Oh, I loved calling it Price Club.
Speaker 2: It was Price Club in the eighties and early nineties. I don't think you were born.
Speaker 1: Yet, so I'm just randomly bringing up that it was called Price Club. Well, I mean you must have heard it somewhere. It's not that you know. I went to the Price Club in your stroller.
Speaker 2: No, speaking of milk sponsor, we don't have one, but I just thought it was really super sweet.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take a hostage.
Speaker 2: No, we got a card in the mail the other day from Kelly on Long Island. Oh, and she loves the show so much that she went to Stop and shop and she got us gift cards so we could buy milk.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I told her not to do it, but she sent it to us anyway, and she's very sweet. Thank you so much, Kelly. So the next container of milk will be Kelly's milk. Even though I have to make a special trip to stop and shop.
Speaker 1: It's my pleasure. You so m much. We appreciate it. Our fans are so awesome. Like I never thought I'd actually be on a podcast where I'd say our fans, but we actually do have fans and it's kind of awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh and another fan, Sally, that I have to say hello to. She sent us the Drumstick Mint chocolate Cereal. I got it the day after we did the review with Elvis, so but I do appreciate it and T shirts for all of you.
Speaker 1: Esome, Yes, thank you very much, Thank you again for listening.
Speaker 2: Oh and another listener, look at that. I got a package today full of cereal treat bars, Lucky Charms and cinnamon Toast crunch and Golden Grays, plus some.
Speaker 1: I will be taking these cinnamon Toa's crunch ones.
Speaker 2: There were some home baked church bars that were delicious and that came from Lisa from Ames, Iowa.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, very good listener.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: If you want to send us things, just you know, shoot Scott a DM. Yeah, yeah, I'll let you know where to send it, Scott. He's better on social media because he's a millennial. Of course, what all right?
Speaker 2: Here we go kell Ogg's raisin brand with cranberries. Try to get both on your spoon.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Well, this is different. I didn't get any. Look at this, that's all flake. I know you're already eating. You're about two mouthfuls in.
Speaker 2: It's a bit sweet. I like it. The raisins are not sugared a regular raisin bran.
Speaker 1: The milk is delicious. Yeah, it is love this milk. The flake is good. Oh I got a raisin raisin spotting.
Speaker 2: I really like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: I give it four bowls. Rise, eat, shine, repeat, full of fiber, real fruit. Smile your way through the day, says Sonny.
Speaker 1: Oh, Sonny, you get me. What a good guy. Should we talk about what happened today?
Speaker 2: Yes, we absolutely should so. Of course, you know that we record these things a little bit in advance, not so much. This is what was like a week ago that this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been a little behind because I've been trying to do no carbs. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the Jonas brothers were in today on the Big Show and their manager, Greg looked through the window and saw our Cereal vault, Yes, and like his eyes bug out of his head.
Speaker 1: He's a huge Cereal fan. Yes.
Speaker 2: So he came in and sanded all our cereals and was very excited. And he's actually going to come back on the podcast one day and review cereals with us.
Speaker 1: I've actually never seen someone who's matched your enthusiasm for Cereal as much as Greg. It was great.
Speaker 2: So the cool thing is when you don't work here anymore, Greg's gonna come in and be the new co host. It's going to be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're probably gonna get double the ratings because you'll probably get Jonas brothers coming in.
Speaker 2: However, I'm still going to send you the audio because I don't know what to do with it. Oh cool, So I'll still pay for the service that posted it. Thank you. Great.
Speaker 1: We give him a Cereal shirt and everything. We look forward to having you on the podcast soon. Greg. Yeah, it's going to be spectacular. We're going to start having some really cool guests coming in. Oh yeah, who, well, you know my sister's coming in.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: I think my friend Michelle's coming in because Survivor girl. Yes, I think she's going to come in. She loves Cereal before the new season of Survivor starts. Very good. Yeah, so two guests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty twenty, it's a big year. It's a big year for us.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you we are consistently rated now in podcast charts. We were number fifteen hundred in all the podcasts. But still, how many podcasts are there and we were number fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: Isn't there some kind of thing though, where you make money when you get rated like good?
Speaker 1: We should be by now, we should be paid. What are we doing wrong? I couldn't tell you a life just not finding a way. I think we might switch podcast services soon. Who know?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, let's just keep going and see what happened exactly. So are you ready for the new Cereal?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Now, this Cereal is like five years in the making. I don't know what took them so long, but this is another new one from Kellogg. So I guess you can guess what shape they're in.
Speaker 1: Loops.
Speaker 2: It's a novelty loop. Cereal novelty loops. You need a jingle, novelty loops. Yeah, yeah, so this just came out. I was hit the shelves probably two weeks ago, and I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 1: Just the way you say that. This one hit the shelves about two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Cooper was very excited. My cereal squirrel Joel at Shopwright sent me the picture. So, Joel, whatever your secret squirrel furry Frian is cereal whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: He he's my guy and he sends me pictures of Cereals when they come in.
Speaker 1: Were you about to see my boy? I don't know what I was.
Speaker 2: We were about to say, your boy, but my daughter, Cooper's very excited for it.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Shopkins? Qto's. Do you know what a shopkin is? No? Are you kidding? I don't have children, so the answer is no. But it's a pop culture thing. Okay.
Speaker 2: Shopkins with these little toys, and they had hundreds of them, and they're all over my house still, even though it was like literally four or five years ago when they were big. So I don't know what took Kellogg so long. But on the front there is Strawberry Kiss and apple Blossom. They all have these cute little names. Well, I know them because they're everywhere in my house.
Speaker 1: But okay, so it's just literally the thing just trunken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're little fruits and vegetables and things, and you know there's rare ones and you don't know what's in the package, and you buy them and you get duplicates in They're all over the freaking place. And there's hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of shopkins all over my house and Cooper hasn't touched them in four years.
Speaker 1: So it reminds me of warheads. You were in the nineties. Yeah, warheads. I was a little too old, I think. Hold on, let me make sure that they were called warheads. Okay, there was a thing that they were like these little plastic guys and they sat up and they used to battle with them.
Speaker 2: Warhead sounds familiar. And then there were POGs. Were you around for POGs?
Speaker 1: I did have POGs.
Speaker 2: I had a too full of POGs anyway, So.
Speaker 1: No, warheads was the candy? What am I thinking of? Yeah? Warheads was candy? What am I talking about? They were little plastic things and they had crazy faces.
Speaker 2: And play with toys in the nineties tell.
Speaker 1: Me, Oh, and there was a game that used to do and used to flick them.
Speaker 2: Cool, all right, So shopguns cutyank.
Speaker 1: So much for something that I'm nostalgic about for you to be like, yeah, dad.
Speaker 2: But you don't even know what they are. You can't remember when you could remember. Bring it back to the table.
Speaker 1: Guys, if you're listening to this podcast right now, please just send me pictures of what you think this might do. They little plastic things. They came in different colors and they had crazy faces on them.
Speaker 2: Don't you think by the time that this podcast airs, Okay, don't you think by the time this podcast airs that we will have already searched it and figured it out.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe so Shopkins apple strawberry cutios. If I had a guest, there will be some sort of like strawberry applejacks, if there was such a thing, because that's what it looks like on the box. It's fun looked as a fold out thing and you collect stuff and it's like a game board on the back. You're supposed to cut them out of the side of the box, and it's a whole thing. They spent money on this, They did this.
Speaker 1: This is cool.
Speaker 2: The only thing is the box there's glue here and it flaps open.
Speaker 1: But that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this all right? So this the prize is on the outside.
Speaker 1: Of the box. Oh yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: Gotta shake.
Speaker 1: You know what they should do? Yes? You know how the like action figures come in the plastic thing on the outside. H it would be interesting. Okay, And no, I got something stuck in my throat. I need water. You'll have some milk in a second, okay. Cool.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to hear you coughing.
Speaker 1: I'm dying and you don't even care.
Speaker 2: I want you to eat cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah while I die. I'm really really caught on these things. What were they called? Not pugs?
Speaker 2: Right now, somebody is yelling at you, saying, idiot there, blah blah blahs.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right here, I know they are Oh my god, cogs. No ah, oh god, these smell offensive. That's first and foremost.
Speaker 2: You ready one?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a little Christmas cereal here. No, y'ad is not apple or strawberry. It tastes a little bit like the Lama loops. I think I don't like it. It just tastes like fruit punch.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either one one ball?
Speaker 1: No, what it tastes like the jam inside of popcarry pop, the jam inside a strawberry pop tart a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well it is kellogg, So yes, hold on, okay, children will like this. Children will like this. So if I brought this home to Cooper, she would love it. Actually, maybe not. This might be a little bit of a too young of a taste for her.
Speaker 1: What happens to your taste buds as you get older that you just stop enjoying things like that.
Speaker 2: It's not that, it's just you know what, I like sweet things, but I don't get this. It's not good like I give it a bowl in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one bowl for me. It's like you said, it's the worst part of the pop tart, which is the jam? If you're the best part. No, it's not. I always took the crust off. You're a monster. You deserve to be put on trial for war crime.
Speaker 2: You know they have fruit loop pop tarts. Now have you seen those?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah? Where you've been? Well clear?
Speaker 2: You don't go shopping right, I order it online. Instacart sends me my food. I never go to the store. I'm a millennial.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that. I'm always on my phone. Right, what are you talking about anyway, Scott?
Speaker 2: This cereal is very sweet, A major cause of beat it. So speaking of a friend, you know what his name is, right.
Speaker 1: Walford Wilford Brimley, Wilford Brimley.
Speaker 2: He's going to be at Pensican and I told you about that, and we need to go. That is Pensacola Comic Con, okay in Florida. It's at the end of February. It's like February twenty eighth through March first, and he's going to be there, and I think we need to go meet him and take a picture.
Speaker 1: So we're going to take pictures with them.
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll record an episode, Maybe we can get something saying we can get him saying diabetes live.
Speaker 1: That would be awesome.
Speaker 2: And there's gonna be a lot of other cool people there. Richard Karn from Home Improvement.
Speaker 1: Is he the guy with the beard?
Speaker 2: Yes, and he was a Family Feud host for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know him.
Speaker 2: And Weird Al Yankovic will be there, so maybe the women boys will come along with us because Scurry's a big fan.
Speaker 1: And I met you at the airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and William kat you know who that is. He's the greatest American hero. Remember I played to do the theme song a couple of weeks ago, and you had no idea what it was.
Speaker 1: And I still know what his name is. And I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Willie Ames is gonna be there too.
Speaker 1: Was he a baseball player? That's a magic? No? What is this? There was a big show in the eighties and yes, is it like a thing? Yes, it's a thing and the thing and eighties is your hint? No, the eighties bonanza.
Speaker 2: No, here it comes. He's gonna say the title. It is enough to fill.
Speaker 1: Your heart with love. It is enough. You never heard of? It is enough. I have zero clue what you're talking about. Really.
Speaker 2: He was a little kid on the named Nicholas and my wife had a haircut just like him when she was little cool. And then later on in the late eighties early nineties, he was on another show. We're gonna continue this.
Speaker 1: Neighbor, you know this one. It's no.
Speaker 2: Hen take good.
Speaker 1: Here coming like he's one of the charge Charles Chardy.
Speaker 2: I've heard of Charles Charge.
Speaker 1: Do't No.
Speaker 2: He was Buddy Lemback, Cool, Buddy, Lembuck Beck lem Beck whatever his name was sim Buddy, his name was Buddy on the show Cool. And Nicole Eggert was on the show. I loved her when I.
Speaker 1: Was a kid. I think she was on Celebrity Fit Club.
Speaker 2: She was on bay Watch. Also she was on Celebrity Fit Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I could give you the reality show two thousands.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect, because they've all been on exactly all these eighties and ninety stars have been on current shows.
Speaker 1: Yes, The Surreal Life was a fantastic show and they need to bring it back. Loved The Surreal Life. It needs to come back.
Speaker 2: Tommy Faye Baker was on there.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Darkstrata, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, Archstrata. You and your chips, that's right, Okay, So what were we doing Bonus Box?
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay. That was a great trip down nostalge aline for you.
Speaker 2: I wish Danielle was here.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: At what point you're gonna put your phone down? Click click click click click click clicklick, click click clicklick.
Speaker 1: It's a touch screen, so it doesn't click, you dope.
Speaker 2: Mine does?
Speaker 1: My go's click click click click click Nineties toy well, because you keep the sound on. That's another thing that you your people. My page bracketed my people. Oh hey, let me get on my phone. Click a click, click, ding ding ding. Did I get a message? Of course you did. It made forty two million sounds.
Speaker 2: Going down to the cereal sack over here. Now, this cereal is definitely regional. There's no doubt about it, because this store is regional. Okay, we talked about them once before. Remember we had the peanut butter and jelly puffs from all d Yes. Okay, so this is a legal cereal.
Speaker 1: Which thought they were the same.
Speaker 2: No, Litle is all these competitor and they're in East Coast supermarket chain. They're popping up all over the place now they're opening like a dozen of them a month. So I was shopping there with Cooper the other day, and you know, they have all the knockoff cereals, So I wanted to see how you would like this one, Cinnamon crunchies. So it's a very excited beaver, nice Beaver. I guess it's cinnamon toast crunch ish, right, Yeah, there's cinnamon crunchy cereal with real cinnamon sugar, no high fruc toast corn syrup.
Speaker 1: That's a good thing. You know. It's funny about it. They used the Twinkies font for cinnamon. It is kind of hostess s. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: Did you know that are clever?
Speaker 1: Apparently they are? Yeah, sneaky beaver. All right, let's just get in here. Hold on, I'm seriously really trying to find what this toy was.
Speaker 2: Gonna stop talking about that because I'm probably gonna cut that all out.
Speaker 1: No one cares.
Speaker 2: I don't know toy that you don't know. All right, it smells just like cinnamon Toa's crunch. It looks like it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't mighty beans, although I do remember mighty beans. This is torture, like I could draw for you what. I remember them looking like, Oh, this is killing me.
Speaker 2: With that really fast talking guy with the mini race cars, those little mini things. No what, I remember that guy that talked really fast. He was also the fat ex guy and he talked like this and little mini racers. No God, this is killing me. They were like, I'm not seriously, I'm so over it. Andrew come back on episode seven to eight and let me know what they were. All right, here you go, cinnamon crunch he's cereal.
Speaker 1: Here we go two three, Yeah.
Speaker 2: A less intense cinnamon toast crunch. I give his four boles and then it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Four bowles.
Speaker 2: I taste like a lot more cinnamon here.
Speaker 1: Yes, more cinnamon than sugar. Oh yeah, me too, four bowls.
Speaker 2: Three balls in a spoon. Like it's funny, Like there's no brand name on it at all. Look, there's just cinnamon, crunchy cereal.
Speaker 1: It looks like almost what they would put in like a movie or like a TV show when the kids would have cereal. It's like, hmm, I love cereal. There'll just be generic box.
Speaker 2: It always makes me crazy on TV shows and movies when they're at the breakfast table and the orange juice is in a picture? Who puts the orange juice in a glass picture?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean I get it, they can't have the name on it. But nobody uses a picture.
Speaker 1: Nobody does.
Speaker 2: The only thing I can think of is that that frozen can of concentrate orange juice. But why are you still a picture? Well you have to because it comes in a can. It's frozen in a can, and you go and PLoP it into thing, and you put water in and you mix it and it becomes orange juice that's from concentrate and it's gross.
Speaker 1: But something tells me that in these picture perfect family movies that they show they're not doing the orange juice from constantrate.
Speaker 2: Out well back in the day, in the eighties, you know, when I was a kid growing up, orange juice was a staple. Everyone had orange juice in their house and for emergencies you had a can of frozen orange juice concentrate, a minute made can in the freezer. It was a little circular can. It looked like a stubby crescent roll can like this. That's exactly what it was. They still sell it, but I don't know who uses it anymore.
Speaker 1: Know what My favorite thing is? Tell me when they also show like the separate plate for the toast and it always has that perfectly square paddle.
Speaker 2: But yes, yeah, of course always. When I went to camp, they had pats of butter. Like that's the only place I had ever seen that before, because normally you get that little foil package, yeh, the little cup thing with the it was a pat of butter. It was on a little waxed cardboard with just a piece of paper over it, and it was one path that looked just like the little square on the toast.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: And you know what that makes Cereal part of this complete breakfast? It does right again, we talk about this all the time. What the hell is a complete breakfast if you're eating cereal? According to a cereal company, it's toast with butter and orange juice. That makes a complete breakfast. Hello, who's on the phone. Who is it you?
Speaker 1: Oh? My job? This is your job. It's not because I don't get paid.
Speaker 2: But when we're recording, this becomes your job and you just put your phone on you.
Speaker 1: Give me a paycheck and I'll pay you all the time in the world.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. It's been episode seventy seven of Serial Killers. It's Friday, so I have a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 1: Wonderful Weekend's a Friday. Yeah, it's Friday. Cool, And it's actually Friday when we're recording this, so I can't even give you like some subtle like joke about it. What are you doing this weekend? What am I doing this weekend? Okay, well it's not technically the weekend. I'm going to be doing anything, not much, you know, just hanging out. Oh, we have a bought mitzvah tonight. Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 2: In case you don't know what that is. When a female or male in the Jewish religion becomes a man and a woman at thirteen years old, they have a bar or bought mitzvah. I never got invited to one, and it's a you didn't No really, No, it's a big party. Everybody tries to outdo each other and spend as much money as humanly possible on a big party after you you know, is.
Speaker 1: Ashley going to have one? She's not.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a whole other story for another podcast. Oh boy, well we could do the barbot mitzvah podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just hoping that this party that we're going to has a serial bar.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad because I never got invited to twenty. I feel like I really missed out on that part of my life.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did.
Speaker 1: I went to sweet sixteens, same thing. I even think I went to a Kensonira.
Speaker 2: I've never been sixteen, same thing just three years later.
Speaker 1: Just have never been to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well that's great, Thank you so much for listening. Please follow us on social media at Serial Killers PC. Instagram and Twitter and we're on Facebook. And if you want to send us a cereal and if we review it on the show, or even if we don't because we already did it and you didn't know, we'll send you a shirt or something because we have a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, we should sell them. Can I actually have one?
Speaker 2: I gave you one.
Speaker 1: You gave it to the Quaker guy my dad? Oh yeah, the Quaker guy is my dad? Right?
Speaker 2: And when's he coming in?
Speaker 1: I mean he will come in.
Speaker 2: I'm ready for it. I want him dressed up as the Quaker guy guy. Well, then he can't come.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow, I know you're laying down the law.
Speaker 2: Like and your sister has to come dressed up as something too, Like guests have to come dressed as things.
Speaker 1: Now that's the new rule since when?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, well guess what it's vetoed? Yes, this is not Survivor. No, it's veto plus. You don't veto something on Survivor.
Speaker 2: What's the veto one? Who vitos?
Speaker 1: That's the big Brother, that's big Brother. I don't watch that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know big Brother.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would not be a fan of because that you're just in a house for ninety days.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine my wife and kids watch that and I leave the room.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much. Just not fun. At least on Survivor it's like, oh, I'm outside, it's fresh air, I can walk around an island.
Speaker 2: I also haven't watched Survivor since Richard Hatch. I think you were in diapers at that point.
Speaker 1: No, it was nineteen ninety nine. When your friend.
Speaker 2: Michelle comes, I'm gonna have to watch and see what's going on because I don't want to be uneducated.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, all right, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, have a great day, enjoy your weekend, and until we see you soon. Crunch Crunch, Yes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you just say it without like including me. That's great.
Speaker 2: Well, you should watch my lips and when you see you should just say it.
Speaker 1: You keep adding to this podcast. I now guests need to come with costumes. I need to now watch your lips. I can't touch my phone. You're not a real follower. Gotta go.