Speaker 1: You're listening to Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: Y'all know who George Santos is, right with his creepy ash If y'all don't know who he is, He's the new Republican congressman who found who we found out lied about his entire life. He made up a whole career as a businessman. He made up that his family was Jewish and his mom was a victim of ninety eleven ill ill, do you know how much you have to lie to be known as the lying congressman? I mean, all these dude is lie all day, but when you ask them who is the liar, they're like, this guy, wait till you hear about this shit he did.
Speaker 3: Representative George Santos has allegedly sewing three thousand dollars in donations from a disabled, homeless veterans dying service dog. Santos allegedly used an alias to calm the veteran and set up a go fundme page that would be deleted as soon as it hit its goal, and then Santos disappeared altogether.
Speaker 2: Exactly So you telling me this man didn't steal three thousand dollars from a dog. He didn't just steal from a service doll. He didn't just steal from a dying service doll.
Speaker 1: He stole from.
Speaker 2: A disable homeless veterans dying service doll.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you evil and stupid.
Speaker 2: You're gonna mess with somebody's dog. Have you not heard of John? Your ass is in trouble. Trouble that's with no veterans dogs.
Speaker 1: You know what's so crazy?
Speaker 2: This guy is so evil. I wonder if they put him in there on purpose so I can't pay attention to the other evil people. Anybody got me eyes on Marjorie Taylor Green?
Speaker 1: What's up with that bitch? What is that bitch up to?
Speaker 2: She probably got Garfield tied up in her office. I'm serious, Like, what does this man have to do to get thrown out of Congress?
Speaker 1: He's a liar.
Speaker 2: Black people don't get believed when they actually tell the truth. Barack Obama was like, hey, I was born in American People were like, bullshit, where's your birth certificate? And this guy was like, I was a millionaire Jewish volleyball star, and y'all like, hell yeah, put him in Congress.
Speaker 1: Sick of y'all shit.
Speaker 4: It's been a bad week for George Santos or yes, he calls it.
Speaker 1: A good week.
Speaker 4: He's already been caught like fifty lives. He lot about his career, he lot about his name, he lot about running a pet charity, and now he's getting caught in a new lie.
Speaker 5: According to an ex friend of George Santos is from Brazil, the openly gay New York congressman used to perform in drag back in the day and even had his own drag queen persona named Kitara.
Speaker 3: Photos and video reveal that Santo's performed in drag several times over at least three years, despite his claim that it was something he did just once for fun.
Speaker 1: In Brazil.
Speaker 6: It was not a drag queen in Brazil, guys.
Speaker 1: I was young and I had fun at a festival.
Speaker 6: Sue me for having a life.
Speaker 4: Sue me for having a life. No, man, we should sue you for lying. You know, but the drag queen part is pretty cool. I like Katara. Katara.
Speaker 1: You stay.
Speaker 4: George Santos sachet away. Now, with all these lives, it's no surprise that fifty nine percent of New Yorkers want him to resign. But that does raise the question, how could it only be fifty nine percent. Who are the people who don't want him to resign? Well, lucky for us, they just released a nad.
Speaker 7: You've probably been hearing a lot in the media about our new Congressman George Santos, but now it's time that you hear from us, the people who.
Speaker 1: Voted for him.
Speaker 8: We here in New Yorks third District voted for Congressman Santos because he's a fighter, and not.
Speaker 6: Just as a politician, but as a boxer who beat Muhammad Ali in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: It's a great fight.
Speaker 9: Oh God time.
Speaker 10: I stand with George Santos because when my apartment building was collapsing, he held it up with one arm.
Speaker 11: I support George Santos because, simply put, he's a war hero.
Speaker 1: We'll also invented the window.
Speaker 12: I'm voting for Santos because he cares about seniors, and as an eighty seven year old woman, that's important to me.
Speaker 1: I stand with the brother George Santos because he invented the cure for COVID. Just wish he had done it before I died from it. I stand with Santos. Yep. Even me. Academy Award winner Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 13: As a Christian woman who's never had sex.
Speaker 1: Because I'm saving myself for marriage.
Speaker 7: I know George Santos shares my values.
Speaker 8: Why do I support George Santos Because we're both outly.
Speaker 1: And Jewish jew Ish. I stand with George Santos. Now watch me this meet Boss Sandwich. I stand with George sam Who's Anthony Devold? I stand with Anthony Santa Stevold?
Speaker 8: Did George Santos?
Speaker 1: I stand with George Santos. I stand with George Gristanto, Anthony DeVito, George Michael John Semos, whatever his name may be. I'm with him. I'm with her, I'm with him. Can I call him Rick? I want to say Rick. I stand with Rick. I'll know WHOI is. Pay four with the money who.
Speaker 13: Sent to a dying dog?
Speaker 6: Propably.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, it's Daisy back again with another breakdown of plastic surgery trends in Republican Congressman. Today, we're going to talk about Anthony de Volder, or, as he's more commonly known by his stage name, Congressman George Santos. I just want to remind you, guys that I'm speculating to the best of my ability. About plastic surgeries. I'm here to try and tell you the truth, unlike George Santos, who lied about his mother being a victim of nine to eleven. Let's get into it. So in this old photo of Santos, we see that he has an undefined jaw, thinner lips, and a haircut that says I light about starting an animal charity. But in this most recent photo we see that Santos has made some really nice changes. First off, he's definitely gotten filler for his nasolabial folds, and you can tell that because his cheeks appear much more full, unlike his political resume, which has consisted of lies about where he went to school. Next, I can see that he's got some lip filler, and I love the amount that he's gotten. It's subtle. I think it really adds to his whole drag queen who's pretending he was never a drag queen vibe just perfect. Lastly, Santos has a significant amount of botox done on his forehead. Now, botox prevents wrinkles by not letting your skin fold, kind of like how George Santos refuses to fold to the many requests he's gotten asking him to resign. Anyways, that's all I have for you guys today. I'm going to try to make some more videos for you next week, so definitely comment below and let me know who you'd like to see.
Speaker 8: Earlier this week, he was roasted at the State of the Union by Utah Senator and silver Fox Mitt Romney, and apparently Georgie didn't appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, Santos is firing back at Senator Romney after they clash at the State of the Union.
Speaker 8: Romney said Santos should be embarrassed and should have sat in the back and stayed quiet.
Speaker 6: It's not the first time in the history that I've been told to shut up and go to the back of the room, especially by people who come from a privileged background. And I think it's reprehensible that the Senator would say such a thing to me in the demeaning way.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 6: It wasn't very Mormon of him. That's what I can tell you.
Speaker 8: First of all, you can't complain about people coming from a privileged background when you dress like young Sheldon. You're saying that was a very Mormon. Romney is so Mormon that whatever he does is the Mormon thing to do. He is the king of the Mormons. All Mormons are mad at you right now, and as a Jewish person, I'm going to take take a leap of faith and speak on behalf of all Jews and say we're mad at you two. Even the Dalai Lama is like, oh this mother for I like how he says it's not the first time he's been told to go to the back of the room.
Speaker 1: It sounded like he was.
Speaker 8: About to say African Americans like me were told to go to the bat for years, but we said no. At the same time, though, George Santos is an absolute bitch.
Speaker 1: And I love it.
Speaker 14: George Santos now, he just started his first term in Congress and absolutely no one wants him to run again. His constituents are embarrassed by him. Republicans want him to go away. Even the Dali Lama said he wouldn't suck his tongue with a ten football, which means there's only one thing real alpha male would do.
Speaker 13: A metled Republican and New York Congressman George Santos going back on his word that he wouldn't run for reelection. Instead, he launched his campaign for reelection on his one hundredth day in office.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful day here in Washington. It's a great day to be an American.
Speaker 6: It's a great data to hear a Republican, and it's a great date to are.
Speaker 9: Now it's reelection.
Speaker 13: Santos is under local, state, federal, and international investigation.
Speaker 14: Say what you want about Santos, but it's uber alpha to run for reelection when you're as unpopular as he is. He's so unpopular his campaign had to refund more donation than it's taken in true, which means he's technically raised negative three thousand dollars. You gotta give it to George Santos. He's the only elected official who's effectively taken money out of politics.
Speaker 11: When I first started talking with people about guest hosting the Daily Show, I said, you know, what I really want to do is spot like some great Latinos in American society.
Speaker 1: And I think, yeah.
Speaker 11: Because I think it's so important to use my position to uplift Larrasa. You know, so let's spin the wheel and see who our first subject is going to be.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, no, no, it's well George Santos.
Speaker 11: God helped me well, well, you know what, to be fair, we can't really take blame for this guy because we don't even know if he's really Latino or not. Okay, all right, so what do.
Speaker 1: You do now?
Speaker 10: Congressman George Santos struck a deal with prosecutors in Brazil to settle a charge that he defrauded a shop clerk out of thirteen hundred dollars worth of clothing and shoes. Under the deal, Santos will formally confess to the two thousand and eight crime and pay damages to the victim. A lawyer for Santos requested the deal in lieu of a trial, arguing that Santos is now gainfully employed and resocialized. Those are his words. Ten. The congressman told police that he wrote bad checks from a check folk that he stole from an elderly man who his mother was caring for in order to purchase the items.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, what a gigantic ass.
Speaker 11: Which I know Brazilians are usually into, but not like this.
Speaker 1: Ohed that offends you.
Speaker 11: Come on in a way, you have to respect Santoso. A lot of Republicans just want to end social security, but Santos has the balls to take an old man's wallet directly from his pocket. He actually stole from an elderly man his mother was caring for. And that's on top of stealing from a homeless veteran's dying dog.
Speaker 1: Is there no bottom? Is there nothing too low for this guy?
Speaker 11: George Sunten sees a make a Wish kid and he says, Oh, that's a jackpot.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about the broke millionaire, half black, gay Jewish volleyball star trek George Santos.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not, his resume keeps growing.
Speaker 8: Just this week, he's been accused of groping an aid and I will say this is the first thing about him that makes him sound like he does belong in Congress. Things are really starting to click for him. But before we could even let that sink in, we got hit with this other crazy lie.
Speaker 9: Meanwhile, George Santos was also a Broadway producer. At least that's what the embatted lawmaker allegedly told potential donors when he was running for office in twenty twenty one. Bloomberg reports Santos told supporters that he was a producer on the short lived Broadway production Spider Man, Turn Off the Dark, The Office of the play's producer confirmed that Santos did not work on it. The playolt ran for a short time and was plagued with technical issues and actor injuries. It lost millions of dollars during its run, and frankly a choice for Santos to lie about.
Speaker 1: A spokesman for the show said.
Speaker 9: Quote, of all the tribulations the producers of.
Speaker 15: Spider Man turn off the dark Head to endure, we are very pleased, proud, and relieved to report that working with Tor Santos is not one of them.
Speaker 8: I do not get this dude. How could he lie so much and not get better at lying? Why would you pick the most embarrassing Broadway show to lie about? That's like saying you heard of the Titanic.
Speaker 1: I was the captain. But maybe this guy is.
Speaker 8: Smarter than he looks, because each new scandal makes you forget about the last one. I've already forgotten that he stole money from a dead dog.
Speaker 1: That's right, you heard me. He stole from.
Speaker 8: A dog and then ghosted that dog.
Speaker 1: Who ghosts a dog.
Speaker 8: We've only known this guy for like five weeks. How are we already on season nineteen of his scandals? I feel like I need to put his scandals to, like, oh, we didn't start the fire, so I can remember them. Nine to eleven Volleyball, Spider Man Dead Doug explore.
Speaker 12: More shows from the Daily Show podcast universe by searching The Daily Show wherever you get your podcasts. Watch The Daily Show week nights at eleven ten Central on Comedy Central, and stream full episodes anytime on Fairmount Plus.
Speaker 2: This has been a Comedy Central podcastw