Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sellings Podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your load glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: He dog back in the house was the deal, Pete.
Speaker 3: We are in fact back.
Speaker 2: House now.
Speaker 1: I don't never do four more conversations on No Seilings. We don't never even introduce nobody. But Ray is like a solid partner man, and he reminds me of.
Speaker 4: Like you.
Speaker 1: You know, how you meet black people and they're not a part of gangs, but they get to get down. They not stuck on the space where it's like they think you different. Ever since I bet his brother, he never made me feel different. He understood that I was a brother just like him, and I thought he would be perfect for this conversations. So y'all, if y'all look, you know, y'all check my podcast, the Homie Raids in the House.
Speaker 2: Ray gonna introduce yourself. Man, tell you people what's going on.
Speaker 4: Man, it's rageous.
Speaker 5: I'm out of Tampa, Florida, rap artists, entrepreneur. So you know I have different businesses real estate, title and now I have my record label, all courtesy of my homeboy g giving me the battery in my back saying you need to just go ahead and go independent.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm going right now.
Speaker 1: So okay, you're not supposed to ask this could but I just can't help it. And were black, Who did you vote for.
Speaker 4: Me? Oh? Geez?
Speaker 5: I actually I actually, to be honest with you, I sat this one out, man like, after doing the research. I just couldn't feel good about voting either way. I ended up sitting it out. I know what that means.
Speaker 4: A lot of.
Speaker 5: People called me and said, hey, you know, you sitting this one out as like a vote for the other side or what have you.
Speaker 3: And only half a vote for the other side exactly.
Speaker 5: See when you started nine starts to feel like the three fifths of a man.
Speaker 4: Now you better tell him glasses.
Speaker 3: Well, there's there's a vote, there's no vote, and the other vote.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 5: But at the same point, man, just looking at everything. You know, I'm a free thinker, so I look at every single thing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna look at your voting patterns.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look at what you actually put out there and when you were in the job position, what you actually did in that job position.
Speaker 4: I just didn't feel good either way.
Speaker 5: And there's some people I've had arguments with and I really don't care.
Speaker 4: Glass know me, I don't really care about having to argument or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: But that's because you, That's because you did the work and the thought before. The same way for me, I didn't vote specifically for the same reasons like I'm I'm voting for a candidate that understands, you know, the greatest injustice and American history still still hasn't been made right, which is absolutely the treatment of black people, of his black citizens. So until a candidate makes that a prime reason or a prime issue, a prime policy thing to address, there's no reason to vote. There's only been one person in the history of America that got my vote, and he got it for free. He got it because my dad cared. He got it because my mom cared. He got it for everybody who cared about seeing somebody that looked like them finally running this country, even though historically they.
Speaker 2: Told me no one man runs this country.
Speaker 1: But I voted for Barack for that reason, and he didn't get my second vote, and that voter never happened again. Unless it's like a crip running or something more like a Snoop Dogg or somebody else. That's the first time I could vote for a lot of people want me to believe that it was because it was a woman in the White House, and I'm like, I don't believe that. I think America is the word isn't progressive, But I think America will vote for a woman if you get the right woman in position.
Speaker 2: Absolute pete, where you at with it?
Speaker 3: I voted for Donald Trump enthusiastic.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't got to tell us that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I vote for I vote for systems and paradigms. You know my issue. Look look back at the current system state of the Democrat Party as I see it, from the moment that the apparatus threw Hillary Clinton out of a moving vehicle and grabbed Barack Obama and like move. It was like July, like it happened really quick, Like the incineration of Hillary Clinton two thousand and eight or seven, remember that primary season was was like aggressive. But they have they have a system. The way that they do things, it's pretty centralization based. I don't like that Donald Trump. And that's why I think if you've voted for if you thought that Joe Biden was the guy making these decisions. Come on, like, let's be adults. If you think Kamala Harris was gonna be making a bunch of decisions, let's be adults. I can at least make the case that I think if Donald Trump isn't making a bunch of decisions, he's gonna change a lot of the personnel package in the inside of the Beltway at this point in time. So you might have different people making different different decisions than the same people making the same decisions over and over again, regardless of all. Really, who's there, Because it's been a game of musical cherish for about twenty five thirty years.
Speaker 1: Okay, Pete, so and me and Ray could ask you this together? Yeah, right, because and it's fair. I know you always use the on the stage with a bunch of brothers. This ain't nothing new to you. You hung around brothers ever since I've known you. But it's a lot of misinformation when it comes to being a Republican or conservative, and I want people to really know that you're not the standard type of conservative that they imagine, because there's the imagination version of what the conservative is, which looks like the klu Klux Klan. And then there's the version, the real version of the conservative American and what does that really mean in this conversation over these next four years with Trump and office.
Speaker 3: And this really like, I think the conservative movement as it currently is, or as it's been at least for a long time. And that's kind of the thing. Like, again, these are big groups of people. We're talking about the Democrat Party, it's voter apparatus, or we're talking tens of millions of people. You can point to a collection of group within any thing that size and go, boy, they're emblematic of a big mess. I think at the root of that, like Braintree is really just kind of being able to exist in your own world, kind of unbothered and trying to shrink shrink your world. They want the government to be more about their town than about establishing some super system over everybody. They're like, we just want to run a little system of our town and you guys do whatever the fuck you know, so.
Speaker 1: Less government interference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and at the at the at the end of it, that's that's really what people care the most about in that movement.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the next four years right, because so so also, I try not to jump out too far. But to me, black people in this country and black people in general, right, whether you know from the content of Africa, are always been very conservative, very like.
Speaker 2: Practical, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think the version of black person in America is a little different obviously, being around a different level of a different experience, different type of different reactions to circumstance, you know, and things that's happening that have kind of created this different version of a brother, you know what I mean. And that's fine too, you feel me. But what does it look like to be what is black people missing?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Where's the okay? When when Democrats run the country, most black people know, you can go to the government to get ahead, right, right, that's fair. Right, when Democrats are in office, black people can go to the to the government get programs, right. Maybe not big programs right, maybe not huge programs, right, but they can get programs.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: What are black people missing, Pete?
Speaker 1: When a Republican is in office, When Republics are you know the mass number in Congress or there they they got the house, where is the opportunity for black people in these times when there is no government to lean on?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's going to be in the business space.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: And I think in general, I'm not totally sure that with a lot of government programs that the cost of providing them is worth what you get. I think that's not always so, you know, but like with this, you know what what you should expect is it depends on I'm big on mobility. I assume it's gonna be a big boom in the energy sector. So if you're somewhere, if you're somewhere that's not near there, that's an easy industry to get into and make some money. Like it says an employee, go to where that is, you know, or or whatever else. I think a lot of that's going to be you know, where you can take advantage.
Speaker 1: Right, What do you think the next four years look like for any true entrepreneur? Where is the opportunities you feel ray is gonna be?
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm thinking is, I mean we've already had this same president for the last four years before Biden went in an office, and we all seen that a lot of us business owners, we've actually got more money and more tax breaks during that time as business owners than ever before.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, I think it's going to be more of that.
Speaker 5: Like if you start looking towards more business ownership, I think you're going.
Speaker 4: To get ahead more.
Speaker 5: If you start looking at working for somebody, I mean, I think that that's going to start to make start to make it a little bit harder.
Speaker 4: For you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So I think that everybody should have a business, whether you're working or not, so just at least have a side hustle, you know what I mean. And most people I know do they have some type of side so where they're getting some income from.
Speaker 3: And that to me is something that like Black America's great at that they don't get a lot of credit for. Is entrepreneurial spirit and small business pursued. Entrepreneurial spirit not like abstract I want to invent the next quadrillion dollar idea, but just I want to go out and start something to make some money on my own, damn terms.
Speaker 4: So think about it.
Speaker 5: We had to how that started off as we actually had to find ways around you know what I mean. And we talk about from the number runners and everything else, every other business entity that we try to actually do, you know what I mean, We had to actually make a way for ourselves because we were being pushed out. So nowadays it's just ingrained. Like I know my son right now. My son right now has two businesses that he does and he's seventeen. So yeah, so at the end of the day, he's watched me grind it out. My daughter, my daughter wants to do different things like that. So all of them are entrepreneur entrepreneurs because they watched their father be an entrepreneur. And I've watched my father be an entrepreneur. So we all just who you watched before. You you know, you kind of want to follow in those footsteps.
Speaker 2: So opening a business peep.
Speaker 1: So most so if you had to give advice to not me or even to me, like right, you know, I've been doing well for myself since you know me, right, figuring it out, making it work. So instead of the traditional when a Democrat is in space, right that the secret with Republicans is kind of vesting out on your own because there are going to be more opportunities if you open up a business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think money is going to be easier to come by.
Speaker 1: Also, that's a great question, how okay, instead of going to the government to get the money, where do you go get Oh no, so as an entity with a Democrat you get money, but as a business or as a corporation with a Republican, the money is different.
Speaker 2: Is that simply kind of the goal right there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can be roughly, can be it It depends on the maturity of the ending and stuff like. It's you can't just like go online to the secondary of state building and create an EI in and then walk across the street and get a twenty thousand dollars bank loan in two seconds. So we would have done it by now.
Speaker 1: So what does it look like then? What does it look like like? What should we gotta really do this? Pete? Because like and Ray, you you are the perfect person for this. That's why I thought this conversation would be perfect for you even when he said it to me. Is what does people future look like? Because there is fear, Like my father is in fear. My father just turned seventy seven. Happy birthday to my dad who turned seventy seven yesterday, right, And it's a lot of brothers in fear, like they're fear and I'm like, they're not just in fear. There's the natural fear of white people with tiki torches walking down the street, which is ridiculous, or being thrown back into slavery.
Speaker 2: Right, some of this stuff is just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Where did why supremacists and Hawaiian lueu tor just become anonymous? Man?
Speaker 2: I told my dad that he got so mad.
Speaker 3: But in the regular what happened to just a piece of wood on fire exactly?
Speaker 1: T shirt and you dipped the krsee. But no, they like the Walmart tors but because it made them feel like that.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, those Walmart people wouldn't scare me.
Speaker 1: But that's not.
Speaker 3: Smelling like pineapple and pork in the.
Speaker 1: Other as they walking with them stupid tors, Like, You'll get your silly ass out of here.
Speaker 5: But you know what the problem is, and I'm being honest, if we look at the media, right, yeah, the media wants us to feel that way and instead of like actually putting us together, the divisiveness of the me is the problem.
Speaker 4: A lot of the media is telling you.
Speaker 5: That this is gonna happen, and that's gonna happen, and this is gonna happen. You think, all right, let's just for argument's sake, say all right, Donald Trump's a racist and a racist president. As black people, you really believe that this is the first time we were under a racist regime. This is the first time in history, I agree.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So at the end of the day, the good part about it is we have rules we could play by. Now there are certain things in place to where you can't get pushed out of certain areas now, you know what I mean that were different in the sixties and in the fifties and forties or whatever. It can't be as overt you know what I mean. If your business is up the park and it has the certain demographics that they're looking for, they're gonna go ahead and give you that money or give you that loan. Now, they are also secondary markets. Like I've gotten a bank loan for fifty grand. This was no more than four years ago when I got that, and that was on the secondary market because my.
Speaker 4: Credit was good or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Paid that just for a secondary market real quick.
Speaker 5: Well, all right, so a bank market, right, So going into Bank of America and going to get a business loan is very hard because you got to fit into this little box. Every business has to fit into this little box. Right on the secondary market, it's more of the people who can't get a traditional bank loan because they don't fit in that box.
Speaker 4: If you're an entrepreneur, you're not really going to be.
Speaker 5: Able to fit in that box to get a loan for your business because they want to see you actually working for someone, so it's kind of weird, or your business at least has to be solid for like a good five years before you can actually get that loan, even though they tell you too, it's about five that they're really looking at, because no business is looking to lend money to not make money. They're looking at all, right, I'm gonna leend you this. You're going to be able to pay me back this. If you can't, then I can't lend it to you. Secondary market people they look at it like, okay, we're gonna go ahead and take a chance on you. So, yes, the payback's a little higher because I'm borrowed fifty I had to pay back like sixty eight, which.
Speaker 4: Is which is nuts.
Speaker 5: But if you can do it, then at the end of the day you can then go to another bank and say hey, I've already done this because it goes right on your credit report.
Speaker 4: So I've already done this loan. This has already been tried.
Speaker 2: And true, So now you can fit in that small.
Speaker 5: Box absolutely because I've already won, taken out a loan before, paid it back, and my business has been operational over seven years, so it's it's a little bit different for me now than it will be back then.
Speaker 1: So secondary markets are off off brand, but it's kind of.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, so they call it.
Speaker 5: So there's QM, right, which is quality like well, QWM is for mortgages, right, So there's quality loans, right, or or qualified loans or qualified market right QM.
Speaker 4: And then there's non q IN, which is non.
Speaker 5: Qualified market, which means you can't really go to the banks.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry those two things real quick. Like there's this what he's talking about, Like, this is why if you are going to try to start in your own thing, do it on paper. Yeah, I mean when you're small and you're not going to pay that much in tax it's not like you're going to save worlds of money in taxes if you're you know, in a startup level bracket. But you can demonstrate income, you can demonstrate profit, you can get legitimate and then it does get easier to do this kind of stuff, and there is a growing and I think it'll be more so I went to like two ten hour just marathon days of some and this is more for real estate investment type stuff, but of private equity alternative lenders, and they do go. You know, you're looking at more like the eleven percent thirteen percent depending on your experience and stuff. But you aren't going to walk into a bank and get a lot of these types of deals. And you know that is kind of some some stuff that will be pretty available, especially when one money is easy for them to get because that's easier for them to give it to you.
Speaker 2: Also, they're borrowing money to make money as well.
Speaker 3: The lind that's everybody, that's that's big bank. Oh, that's big banks.
Speaker 5: You know what's funny about banks is banks actually like let's say, like Glass, you go to get to go to a bank and open up a bank account, so you give them your hundred dollars, right, because that's what they want you to do to start. They take you a hundred dollars and put it in the stock market and make money off of it. And that's how they're able to actually make the money to actually land out.
Speaker 4: And if you notice, like if you.
Speaker 5: Go to a bank, try to go to a bank right now and take out a hundred thousand dollars and watch them tell you, hey, oh, it'll be ready for you on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: We have to order it.
Speaker 3: And there's a relationship also between the Federal Reserve and those That's why you see there's the FED rate and then there's the retail interest rate. There's a delta there and they have to have a certain amount of cash holdings, and that's why you'll see like some politician got introlled because he didn't declare why he was taking his own cash out of his own account, which not a crime, but they want to know.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, you know politicians though, politicians actually owe us.
Speaker 4: What they make a year, where their money go, meant where their money is going, and everything else.
Speaker 5: Because I tried to run for local government here and they pulled me to the side and say, you know, you're going to have to declare all your money and everything that you do is public knowledge.
Speaker 4: And I'm quickly backed out of that.
Speaker 5: But I did get some people elected to local government that I know would do a good job, so I didn't specifically do it. But I made sure that I put people in place that could m.
Speaker 2: So energy, Pete.
Speaker 1: Is it as simple as looking at Trump's policy and kind of believing which way he's going to move in opportunities? Okay, where is the opportunities for the people willing to take a chance and over the next for you, Like geographically speaking, yes, Texas and Oklahoma where is energy?
Speaker 3: Texas and Alahoma are huge energy energy locations. California is going to give everybody. Hell, California has, like amongst states, the third or fourth largest oil and natural gas reserves in the country. But the state's not gonna.
Speaker 1: Let you touch it.
Speaker 3: So that's the problem. But yeah, I mean again, like relative to a place like a Los Angeles or something. If you're living in Los Angeles paying a bunch of money and getting very little to show for it. Your Oklahoma cities, your Tulsa's, your Houston's towns and Texas stuff like that, there will be opportunities there in that sector. And it's not, like we've said before, it's not like trying to get into aerospace without you some sort of you know, engineering degree that can that's impossible to achieve.
Speaker 1: What about on the entrepreneurial side, not necessarily the employment side. So so again, so let me let me run this back to no siblings, you feemy, Pete Glasses, the army ragers. We into it. So if we're so so you're saying, if you're looking for a job, you'd probably be close to look where the energy opportunities are because they're going to be doing a lot of hiring because the government Trump and and different people in his and his not even Trump, but but that party is going to start empowering and funding more of those situations.
Speaker 3: Let's say hypothetically that he reinstitutes the Keystone XL pipeline, which I believe was the Canada to the golf refineries. That is going to create a surge and supply. So for an entrepreneur, again, I have researchers, we go off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Sure, just just feeling there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Entrepreneurs in uh sole proprietor trucking, get get a loan and get an oil to they're gonna have to move. You can move the oil all over the place, but you have to move the trucks retail. So that's something I would look into. What it takes to do that immediately.
Speaker 4: Get your CDL, get your has MATT certification. You'll be able to move fuel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and and also and then just various independent contractor stuff. Get your search for maintenance on with within that world or even if they have to do the keystone XL and various stuff like that. Just getting you know, a CDL and taking a you know, financing, like like a mixer truck. All that has to be reinforced with big concrete you know, uh, support systems, trenches, all that kind of stuff. There's there's needs for all those kind of things. Building the wall, there's a the number of yards of concrete to lay down another thousand yards of wall based in concrete. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: This is interesting just the thought of it. So this is loose.
Speaker 1: But again I'm saying the Democrats they kind of they kind of empower the individual, while Republicans and empower the business the corporation that hires the citizens.
Speaker 3: Is that roughly, it depends on how you mean empower the individual. Like when we're talking.
Speaker 1: About obviously nobody is going to do too much right, nobody's going to give too much. But you could look as when the Democrats in office they'll have more programs for just one person, right, one person, They have more programs for one person, like the government not saying opportunities to get ahead, but you know, here's this for one person, like more more, more government programs more.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's satter.
Speaker 3: About the health of the program. So they want more participants in the program because it means more funding to the program, and they want you to be in the program longer, like it's it's, it's it's a lot of that kind of If they've created a program, the ABC program, and they can go from one million to ten million people in the ABC program, then the ABC programs funding goes up ten x, and all the bureaucrats who work at the department salary goes up ten x. You're gonna keep your one x, but the funding is gonna go through the ceiling.
Speaker 1: But okay, so are you saying that different parts of the government are running program Like how would that make sense? Isn't that program part of a government program?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that program is run by a government department that's to distribute the funds to that program. That's why I think, like I was hearing a guy say, guy was Larry Elder Larry Elder wasn't an attorney for the United Way back in the day, so in his book analysis he was saying, not his books, the accounting books like thirty cents. No, it's more than that. I think it was. They have a lot of volunteers, so that's different numbers. But the majority of the money long story short, that goes into the United Way goes to its intended recipients, or is seventy cents on the dollar that goes into a government program goes to the people who work for the government within the administration of that program. So thirty cents on the dollar goes to the people.
Speaker 1: So the ideas for these government program oh, they're still started by regular citizens that become they start business within the that are funded by the government. So they may be government programs, but they're still independent.
Speaker 3: There's both that exists too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what we're talking about, right somebody, Because other than that, So are you saying there's a collective of people within the government saying, Okay, we want to get more money for our program. Of course, Holy shit.
Speaker 3: That's why Like when you saw like the job support was very controversial this month, there was only twelve thousand new jobs created. And this has been true for the last several years. If you peel back that layer, the private business jobs growth has been very small, and in this case it was negative. But the public sector, the number of government employees ballooned up. And that's part of what added the inflations. Say, are we increase the budget by two trillion dollars a year for three straight years.
Speaker 1: This makes sense why Trump's policies are like defunding government programs, because they're not really all in cahoots the way I would think they are. It's more or less like this is something independently that can be gouging the federal government. And yeah, well here's even as black people, we kind of look at the government. Well, I can't say everybody, because Ray probably fucking know better. I didn't know. I look at the government as one function and fucking thing. I get state and fed, I get city, state, I get fed. I'm saying, but I still thought of it as one functioning thing versus.
Speaker 2: Pete and glasses come up with idea and then.
Speaker 1: Proposing a government program, and now we have a government program that we hire people in. Now the government. Our program is now a government program. And I'm thinking that's what I'm getting from the conversation.
Speaker 3: That would be like if you were an NGO, like a nonprofit like NGO or even not to be an I mean like health SpaceX, it's on government contracts, you know, So does Poush?
Speaker 1: What does the next four years look like for real estate?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like like like like.
Speaker 2: What mine?
Speaker 1: Because of this this new regime that's coming in office, which is a little more unique than two thousand and sixteen, only because like it's about to be a complete we're government for what is it two years at minimum peak before anything can even change.
Speaker 3: I think it's difference to me it was last time the first two years it was three. It's going to be all three two. Yeah, it's gonna be the same this time. But I think now you have less like rhino Republicans in the House and Senate.
Speaker 1: And what's about the Republican because I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: A George Bush big government democrat with a red hat.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what they call them. The slurf for them is rhinos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, what say that.
Speaker 4: I'm serious. If you ever hear it, call another Republican a rhino.
Speaker 5: They're basically saying that they're a Democrat, like you said, with a red hat on.
Speaker 4: So they call you a Rhino's Republican in name only. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Stuff be so close to the streets. And every time like well, like.
Speaker 3: The Tea Party was the taxed enough Already party. It was an acronym also.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, do you do you you see it? It's red and blue.
Speaker 5: I mean, I could go down the list.
Speaker 1: But of course, but of course they separated even in the red and blue, just like the streets in Los Angeles separating. People think it's just red and blue, and that is how my ignorant ass would see government. But of course it's multiple sectors of red. And then they class of course last names.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about it.
Speaker 5: You remember when Trump got elected the first time, it was a lot of Republicans that were upset about that. And that's you know that try to like stop them at every at every turn.
Speaker 4: And everything else.
Speaker 5: Like this whole thing, like politics is just one of those things where it's a lot of smoking mirrors. And what people don't understand is the media uses your emotions in order to dictate where they want to push you.
Speaker 4: You got to be leary or weary or but just leary.
Speaker 5: Of how a candidate is marketed to you. You see what I'm saying, and I'm trying to say it without being too like getting too much into my tenfoil hat.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Because it's like because the last ten years has made a lot of tenfoil hats very designer.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, if you look at how candidates are marketed to you though, like look at look at how they market Like let's go back and let's look at.
Speaker 4: How they marketed.
Speaker 5: Hillary Clinton, right, look at when she went on certain shows, how they presented her and everything else. As soon as she went on the Breakfast Club, we hear hot sauce in my bag and this that and the third.
Speaker 4: Like, as black people, we need to really start.
Speaker 5: Waking up and looking at how these people are marketed to us, because it tells you a little bit about how they really think about you.
Speaker 4: It tells you a lot about how they think.
Speaker 1: About Shout out to my boy Jobs from Intellectual Petty Radio. Really great podcast. I gotta link you with Ring Tough. Yeah, we definitely he said she not finna win. I was like, why he said it? Like right off the rip. She said she had Meghan the Stallion come out, and yeah, but wouldn't that make sense if no?
Speaker 4: Why no?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I mean think about this.
Speaker 5: A lot of black people are waking up and we're not food by a lot of this stuff anymore.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: Is it really fool to show like your dad?
Speaker 3: No, it's full It's fooled when that when you're doing it on the predicate that the other guy's an.
Speaker 5: Idiot, right, like like like look at this, we even look at if we even look at the presidential debate. Remember they said if she won the presidential debate, then she'll win, right, we don't really care about the presidential debate. We're looking at track history here. You know what I'm saying, And that was my thing about Kamala Harris, is I look at her track record. Her track record is saying this, doing that, saying that, doing this, and you can see it like they literally have if you look on YouTube, a lot of.
Speaker 4: The backtrack statements that she's at that though.
Speaker 5: Not within re not within that close to proximity, not within a year.
Speaker 4: Or two of each other.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, you can look at somebody like me, and you can have a conversation today, right, and you feel a way. Then you go learn something and grow five years from now you're like, you know what, I thought that then, but then I really don't think that now because of these reasons. Every time they caught her, and they do that to every politician, they say, you thought about this in two thousand and six and that was right, And what do they always say? Hey, I did more research, I did this.
Speaker 4: What does she do?
Speaker 5: She gets mad about it and then then tries to like skirt it like it didn't happen.
Speaker 6: And it's within months of each other. That's the thing is within months. You change your mind every few months. That's kind of crazy to me. So that's why. But she lost for two reasons, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 5: The Democratic Party didn't wrap their arms around her like they should have, and they didn't market her enough when she got elected as vice president before.
Speaker 1: I thought it was time because it was so last minute when they swapped the inn.
Speaker 4: Nah. But all right, let's look at the difference.
Speaker 5: When Barack Obama got elected and Joe Biden was vice president. You saw them everywhere together and they talked about each other all the time time they were constantly making each.
Speaker 4: Other relevant, marketing each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, once say one, what did you really hear Joe Biden say about Kamala And when was the last time you heard someone?
Speaker 2: But just how to do that's not to do with his level of what he's going through mentally.
Speaker 4: What that I mean? That really doesn't matter because at the end of the.
Speaker 5: Day, Barack Obama tried, you know what I'm saying, to put it, to put his arm around it.
Speaker 4: But he has his stuff going on too.
Speaker 5: But the Democratic Party really didn't market her the way that they needed to.
Speaker 4: And then on top of that there's the flip flopping.
Speaker 5: And on top of that, Trump really took over the airways if you really think about it, with the assassination attempts, he stayed relevant. And where we're at right now is a do I see you type of community.
Speaker 1: But that but that's my point why I'm saying, even as as ignorant as it could feel right to have pop stars next to you, I get the concept because it is we gotta be honest, Every election is a popularity vote, right.
Speaker 5: But while she was on the campaign trail, remember Trump wasn't even on the campaign trail, but he stayed on the news because of all, like they really gave him, The Democrats really gave Trump more publicity than they gave Como, just that publicity gave the law.
Speaker 3: And there's kind of two sides to that coin, Like there's a lot of people that view Kamala as a as a quote spurou agnew vice president. Right, Biden was compromised from the beginning. I mean, in the in the primary debates in twenty nineteen, he couldn't remember the text Biden to two zero two two.
Speaker 1: Zero won the election. As much as people voted Trump out of the election. That was the thing he never had to win the election. It was like anything would be better than how this person is making me feel. Yeah, but I don't want to get caught up on that because I like, I want to focus on what.
Speaker 2: The next four years look like.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't want to, you know what I mean, Because it's like this becomes a marketing conversation. Its not about policies, policy in general, politics in general, about making people feel better. It's not the.
Speaker 5: Next year is we do what we've always been doing, Like that's the thing is we can't lose focus, like at the end of the day, no matter who's the president.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, we have to make sure that we do what we need to do.
Speaker 1: But having you and Pete here to me, because you guys are kind of like specialists, right right, like y'all not just Pete obviously is a white man, so he don't got to think like a black man. But he know enough, brothers, He's been around enough of us to know how what we need to know. You are somebody to me who has for their own path in this world this whole time. And I'm saying, what is real estate look like over the next four years when the government is read for you?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: What we know statistically, right, because if we look at the first presidency, right when Trump was in office the first time, because all we can do if we have the same presidents, look at the past behaviors.
Speaker 4: The stock market went up.
Speaker 5: The stock market actually went up day one when they figured out that Trump was gonna win.
Speaker 4: If you watch the stock market at all, so that's gonna be healthy.
Speaker 5: And if you look at real estate, real estate is directly tied to the stock market and the tea bill, because that's how they end up lending out mortgages and really the actual areas. Really look at that and see what the next four years is going to look like.
Speaker 4: It's gonna look really really good from what I've From what I've.
Speaker 5: Seen, because as long as the economy stays good, people are going to buy more more. People want to own things anyway, because there's certain tax breaks and certain benefits to owning either investment properties or just properties that you live in. Right I put more weight on investment properties than properties you live in, because properties you live in you're just paying to live their properties that you invest in, you're actually getting a return on that. On top of that, what we need to look at is actually creating funds.
Speaker 4: Like me and you could get together and do a fun I got.
Speaker 5: I got friends of mine right now they're putting twenty million dollars into a fund to and to then lend out to up and coming investors and things like that. So there are people that are taking their own futures in their hands and doing that.
Speaker 4: So you can definitely take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Even I underestimate the lending business because I'm in the non borrowing business.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I don't think that's most human beings experience.
Speaker 1: They don't ever make a change to be like I don't want to borrow money, Like I made that change six years ago. I was like, yo, I'm never I would only borrow money to make money. I would not buy a new car to drop like I would only finance something that would make me money. If I'm not making money, I don't I can't afford it. Like if I can't go for it, I can't afford it. But that is not an American thing. It's all about in American is all about borrowing money right and being in debt to you, not.
Speaker 4: That that's how they make their money.
Speaker 5: Most of these institutions make their money off of debt, banks included. That's why they want to give you a credit card, That's why they want to give you a mortgage. That's why they want to give you. They want to give you all this stuff because it creates debt. Because even those businesses, let's say you don't pay your mortgage, you think that that company is going to become insolvent because.
Speaker 4: You're not paying your mortgage.
Speaker 5: They'll sell that off to somebody else who's going to chase you for that money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all this debt that's created they get, they actually tax wise write it off. That's what a write off is. Hey, this is my loss. You get paid back for that.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Do they so when they sell it off for that percentage, do they have to report the percentage that they sell it off to to the next collection agency.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still income, it's income ULTI the irs.
Speaker 3: So but you but you.
Speaker 4: Still self for the loss.
Speaker 5: And there's still a loss even in that, because think about it, debt company, they're actually coming and that by debt.
Speaker 4: Like let's say you owe at and T.
Speaker 5: Right at and T writes it off, and then you get a call from Joe Blows company saying, hey, you.
Speaker 4: Owed at and T, now you owe us.
Speaker 5: We could settle your debt out for thirty percent less and this, that and the third and just pay this. So people actually buy debt to go after it just to get the money.
Speaker 1: So they might pay ten percent for the debt and sell it and then they pay pennies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they pay pennies on the dollar and something.
Speaker 3: And consider the difference between the interest rates of consumer debt and business debt. Absolutely interest rates are set so that business can profit. Otherwise they wouldn't do it. Business borrowing is very very rational. Consumer borrowing is very very emotional. I want to go on vacation, I want a nice pair of shoes. There's no rational thought behind that. So they can put it at twenty six percent APR. You can't have a paradigm where yeah, we're gonna charge twenty six percent APR. So because because we every business is gonna profit forty a year like.
Speaker 1: So is the continuous trend right now in real estate as far as you know what, this is a good time to buy.
Speaker 3: I think there's one thing that might be worth considering. There's a because of the raise and interest rates there was it was a very very low inventory environment. So you had a lot of people couldn't get out of their mortgage at two point eight and take and then you're gonna get taxed on your on your capital games and then go to the next place and play and pay six point eight. So people weren't able to sell. So you might see increased borrowing power and a quick pop in value, and then you might see a rush of inventory into the market that provides some downward pressure into the total marketplace in the aggregate, but that would take maybe a year or two.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and housing is always going to be the best way to go because people try to look at housing year to year.
Speaker 4: I mean, Pete knows this.
Speaker 5: If you look at housing markets, you want to look at them on twenty twenty year increments.
Speaker 4: If you look at it that way, there is a straight line up.
Speaker 5: When it comes to real estate, there's always the little peaks and valleys year after year. But if you look at it on the twenty year and draw a line, is straight up and it's always going to be that.
Speaker 3: Way now, And a lot of that's just drift from the dollar. I mean, if you look at the M two line and gold's value, there's some wiggle, but by and large it looks like a braid. I mean gold since nineteen seventy two to now, it's there was a lot of uncertainty, so it got popped up. But if you just took the M two growth per annum and multiplied that by gold in the years, gold should be in the mid twenty forest, which is exactly what it was before the presidential cycle created a historia that blew it up a little bit of twenty.
Speaker 1: Six, right, So what I'm and forgive me if I'm wrong, because this is you'll expertise. I know what I know, but it all makes sense at every level. And that's why people always say that Pete, they really tripped that I can understand what you're saying. And I'm like, yeah, I'm not educated per se like Pete because I'm not educated in that field.
Speaker 2: But I told him I had to explain to my.
Speaker 1: Homie, it's all street talk to me because you don't exact street thing. I could everything you're telling me now, I could explain it to you in PCP insurance. I can tell you every thing how it works, every spots.
Speaker 2: I could tell you all business.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy because I was somebody who got straight aedged in school, but I decided to use my education in high school to make the most out of my own life with entertainment and hustling in the streets. So you so everybody is looking at the person with the most money. The government has the most money to spend pretty much consistently, right, They have the most money to invest in businesses.
Speaker 2: So you always want.
Speaker 1: To position yourself by wherever the government is planning to spend the money.
Speaker 2: Is that fair?
Speaker 3: That's a safe way to go unless you're a big innervator. But yeah, and here's here's here's two interesting stats. These are like undersung critical statistics. For all the demonization of communists China and the free market of the United States. The US has a higher public sector GDP ratio than China does. And as much as you think silicon valleys where all the money is, the highest concentration of wealth is the Northern Virginia DC suburban counties. There's more money there in the Silicon Valley. Now, if you want to talk about how much the government eats money.
Speaker 1: When they they they they they have the most consistent and effective business.
Speaker 3: Yes, give me money, will break down your door, or.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take your money.
Speaker 1: So they got the very mafia like very based off the lab very mafia like.
Speaker 3: The i r S is the most efficient collection agency in the world. Way to put it, that's I heard that from an from a tax attorney jingle. The I r S is the most efficient collection agency.
Speaker 5: In the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is insane to think about.
Speaker 1: So without giving up your strategy over the next four years, ray, what what does it look like?
Speaker 5: Well, my thing, Well, I mean, I'll give up a little bit of it, Like I'm pivoting out of real estate as far as owning the brokerages and all of that, like being behind the scenes there. I'm moving more towards investments, and I'm moving more towards that that unqualified market, like I was telling you before. So I actually set up me and my girl. We actually set up a call center and a website. I'm gonna send you that link too to the website to actually get investors wanting loans because I have various lenders that are willing to lend to people who are first time out or whatever the case may be. So really, I'm creating the lead generation business right now for that market for those people. So people are hiring me for that right now. So I'm actually getting away from what I used.
Speaker 1: To do, and you're going to where the money is and creating a business that fits the money absolutely.
Speaker 5: So I don't have to recharge my mortgage license anymore.
Speaker 4: I'm like, listen.
Speaker 5: So I talked to a few business partners that I had, and I said, look, if I could keep your phone ringing, would you pay me to do so?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll pay you.
Speaker 5: I gave them a dollar amount and me and my girl set up the website. The other day we set up a call center. So I'm going to start hiring and outsource and the whole calling thing and train them on my scripts and everything else to actually get people into the cycle and give them people to call and keep their phones ring and.
Speaker 4: Get paid that way. And it's easier money.
Speaker 5: It's quicker money because in real estate, I have to wait forty five to sixty days to get paid from the start of the deal, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, listen, I'm waiting all these months. Then I got to pay my agents. I gotta pay marketing. Like what a lot of people don't understand is marketing, especially when you have a brokerage. If you're not willing to spend upwards between about fifty and one hundred thousand dollars a month in real estate, you're gonna get gobbled up by Zillo. You're gonna get gobbled up by all the big boys, Keller Williams, everything else. So the small person that has a brokerage, it's not enough meat on the bone for you there. You gotta make a pivot with everything that's been coming down the pike.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: The one thing about me is I watch markets, watch trends, I watch all of that stuff. So before it could actually gobble me up, I looked at everything and I said, all right, this is the way that it's going. This is how it's gonna end up being in the next four years. So I'm gonna start making my pivot.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: That's what I was telling you the last time we talked. It was about two years ago. I told you, I said, I'm pivoting out of this, and you were like, well, why, Like real estate is good. I'm like, if you're not an investor in real estate, it's not really gonna gonna work for you.
Speaker 4: If you're a small startup real estate.
Speaker 2: Bout if you're looking to pursue true wealth exactly.
Speaker 4: Like exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm gonna challenge you all to do something really dope. For people that listen to No Sellings podcast, we do, we do over We do five figure down load thousands every week. Right, give Pete. Give people on No Seilings a tip. This is going to have to hurt you because you may have to help somebody else get rich and naked.
Speaker 3: Everybody always gets rich off of me except for me. It never makes any buddy. I I'll screw up some small detail.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, over the next four years, right or the next two years, right, because it stays read for the next two years. The whole government. And if we never knew what a president was going to do when they got office. This is if we never knew what a president was going to do when they got an offense. This is the first time we pretty much know what a president is going to do when he gets in office. Like we have history on our side, we had a breakaway from it. We have projected plans. We see he could pretty much pass any idea. Give people that listen to no silings. I want you to give them an employee tip, like, hey, if you want to actually get yourself in position and make some money and get this job, this is the specific sector you should go to. And then I want you to give the same advice to an entrepreneur somebody who's no senters. They got five thousand dollars and you say, hey, man, over the next two years, if you take this five thousand dollars, you could find yourself six figures in the bank. After these two years. And I want y'all both to do that because both of y'all are minds that I respect. When it comes to business. That's that's a jask, yes, and it may get in your way of making money, but I want people to come back to this specific podcast and say, I want somebody to blow up and be like man, I was listening to this Glasses and Loan podcast and Peter Boss and Rags gave me these great tips and it changed my life because enough people listen to where it can happen.
Speaker 4: Right, So Pete, you.
Speaker 3: First, all right, at heart, Donald Trump is a Ronald Reagan supply sider. So's he's he's. His whole thing is supply side economics, meaning you bring prices down by increasing supply, and you grow the economy by more growth, more growth, more growth, not controlled stuff. So like even as he said relative like he said on Rogan in so far as the US debt is concerned, he wants to pay some of that down. But if you but if you grow the economy such that the debt ratio to the economy is reduced, it stabilizes the currency anyway, which is actually fair. With that in mind, he predicates a lot of that growth on as we said mentioned before energy sector. But also it's going to require a lot of logistics. So if you can get in and around the transportation industry, and is.
Speaker 1: The time to get your cdl ASMAD and closer to where the money at because there the job and the hours are going to be booming there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or that, and find big logistics. Come andanies and start keep an eye on them because they're going to start hiring.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know. And and hhmmte ghe I'll say, and just and don't do it regionally specific, do it either company specific, nationwide.
Speaker 3: Don't be afraid to move. Real estate's going to be easier to get in and out of. You know, you can put your money to work more easily. You can take some take some cash, put in some things. On the entrepreneur side, if you have some money, take a little bit of time, learn how I would say, if you're going to do something without having to show up with big money for hardware acquisition stuff, figure out a way to provide simple AI based solutions to other small businesses. That's that's just free knowledge or cheap cheaply acquired knowledge. You could you you'll have to pay some money for access to the you know, programs or whatever, but you can you can then at a profit provide AI solutions simple type stuff to small businesses locally easily, and you can. You can get some money that way.
Speaker 1: So use AI as a tool that you're that you know about that small businesses are not aware of completely yet. Yeah, that's not that's pretty sick, all right, Ray employee tip.
Speaker 5: Entrepreneur tip employee tip that I give anybody before you take any job, make sure that they have a match. Figure out what that match is, you know, for your full one ks or whatever the case may be. Once your full one K grows to a certain to a certain amount where you can have a down payment on your first rental property, go do that because at the end of the day, you don't have to pay those those games when you actually use the money for something else like that, as long as it goes into something else, you don't have to end up paying. If it goes into your pocket, it's income. If goes into an investment, it's another investment. So it's like putting your money into another investment.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing person leaving versus leaving it into the four to one k.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely. Now for entrepreneur, what I'll say is keep you keep your costs low.
Speaker 5: The worst thing I ever did was get a brick and mortar, huge space, brick and mortar, had offices, the light bills, all of that incurred, all that in front load of it.
Speaker 4: I'll never do that again.
Speaker 5: So there's virtual office solutions that you can that you can have. You can pretty much run a business on an iPhone pretty much like right now. I have a virtual office right now that I can go to in a big, nice building, big nice part of town. Everything else, I pay seventy five dollars a month because it's just the virtual office.
Speaker 4: But I could go in there and work.
Speaker 5: If I need to meet clients, I could rent out a conference room, all of that stuff, and I only pay seventy five dollars a month, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So keep your costs low and just make sure you have a good marketing budget. And I'd say, if you don't have at least ten thousand dollars a month to market in a small business, since then you really should give yourself a little bit more time before jumping in.
Speaker 4: Unless it's one of those businesses.
Speaker 5: Like Pete was talking about, where you're providing like AI solutions to other companies because you get paid immediately. So just don't get into a business that your run time to get paid is longer than two weeks.
Speaker 4: That's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: Sure that great call, much loved, fellas. Good looking out for tuning into the No Sellers Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, commentist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Hard Radio. Yeah