Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tabs.
Speaker 2: All right, take it away, scary. Okay, Melissa, what do you want to do to your boyfriend? Mike?
Speaker 3: I want to tell him that I put a deposit on a purebred Pomeranian puppy without him knowing.
Speaker 2: And you guys lived together, Yes, we lived together.
Speaker 3: We just moved into an apartment and the apartment actually charged the sea.
Speaker 2: For pat So he's not going to be happy at all. No, let's get him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Tap sounds good, Mike speaking, How might help you?
Speaker 2: Hey, Mike, this is Doug Walker.
Speaker 4: I'm the private breeder that your girlfriend Melissa came in to see. She was interested in one of my pure bred Pomeranians.
Speaker 1: Okay, when was she in contact with you about the dog?
Speaker 2: Oh? Last week? And she also left a four hundred dollars deposit.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll have to just I guess she has your number? Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she does, And all we need is the balance in one thousand dollars and we'll give you the dog.
Speaker 1: I really hate little dogs.
Speaker 2: Was don't you like about little dogs?
Speaker 1: They're annoying? And I told her not to get it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's weird though, because she said that this was happening, she had signed a contract with me.
Speaker 1: I'll have her get back to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, all right, hello, I set the title for you. We're going to call him back and you're going to continue the joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Mike speaking. How might I help you?
Speaker 3: Hi? Han Hi? It means it a breeder call you today. They caught me at work and I wasn't here to get it.
Speaker 1: They said, you had left to phone it out of the positive. Signed a contract for a fourteen hundred dollar dog that's not living in a condo.
Speaker 3: I told you that I wanted a puppy.
Speaker 1: I don't give it fourteen dollars. Yeah mine, Yeah, come mine. Okay. First of all, everybody that I talked to said the Pomme ringing is gets sick all the time.
Speaker 3: It doesn't get sick all the time.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get sick all the time.
Speaker 3: No, And it's on the website that it's an apartment dog.
Speaker 1: I don't give it. Honestly, I'm not living with you with that thing.
Speaker 3: Why do you always get what you want? Why can't I ever get what I want? It's my birthday.
Speaker 1: Fourteen hundred dollars. My dog courts seven fifty.
Speaker 3: I want the dog. I already signed a contract for.
Speaker 1: I don't give you, first of all, a green contract where the apartment doesn't allow dogs. You just have to pay extra five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: So you pay a little five hundred dollars deductible. No big deal, No big deal.
Speaker 1: I ain't paying five hours.
Speaker 3: The dog is cute, though it's so small, it's not gonna bother you.
Speaker 1: I don't give it.
Speaker 3: It's an apartment dog. I showed you the pictures on a weapon.
Speaker 1: I said eight times I don't want you might be on my back and guy.
Speaker 3: But I want it.
Speaker 1: I don't give it. Then don't you always cared about what you want, never what I want? Okay, that may be, so, then I guess I'm not the person for you because things are compromises.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I don't want a big dog around the apartment because all is going to do is everywhere at least this dog the like pellets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so it start to pick up little nuggets all over the place where you give me a present and big don't you think I wouldn't get any dog in an apartment.
Speaker 3: His name is going to be sparky. What its name is going to be sparky?
Speaker 1: Sparky?
Speaker 3: It like has this little spark to it. It like jumped up and down and saw me and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh great, wonderful.
Speaker 3: Don't be mad at me.
Speaker 1: The fact that I have to deal with this piece of you just did it.
Speaker 3: I want a dog. I want one before we move and stuff. And I told you I wanted one for my birthday. I gave you the two options for my birthday.
Speaker 1: Your president is me having to deal with the dog. Then, because I can't get you anything, you.
Speaker 3: Have to get me something for my birthday.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday. Anything. I'm sorry, I just really want a dog because you ever be on my back and day. I'm sorry you everything? Not sorry, Yes I am.
Speaker 3: I told you that I want a dog.
Speaker 1: More if you want the dog or not, because I'm not living with why can't I have a distinus you're going to be living on your own?
Speaker 3: Then fine. If if that's what you want it, then fine, I'll take my little dog with me. Okay, you can go crying back to your mom then okay, maybe so and.
Speaker 4: Mike, this is Doug Walker, you ready to clean up sparky little doggy nuggets off the carpet.
Speaker 2: You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I'm feeling good now. Thank god, I don't have to get that ugly dog Elvis
Speaker 2: Durand's phone tap